Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 282
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:18 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 am I think we don't have the slightest idea of how or why the extra vote mechanic happened or occurs since there were also random fuck off votes on wagons that weren't going over no matter what. so explain that part to me and maybe we can get somewhere without jumping to ginormous conclusions about how the mechanic works
I think there is a penalty on not voting and I think scum can abuse that penalty tbh.
This feels like a logical leap when vote manip ability is just like more likely
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Like just a standard vote manip having nothing to do with non voters

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:20 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:14 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:13 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 3:49 am I just realized the person I mainly signed up to play with is no longer playing.

Or I had a fever dream and thought she signed up but she didn't

Who knows
Low key, kinda same and if she's town I'm gonna regret that horribly.

But legit wasn't sure.
I signed up to play with Rem.

I go cry now
Oh wait you're talking about Rem.

I was talking about Porscha.
Ye I thought there was something lost in translation there

I meant like the person I signed up to play with is literally just not playing at all and I only now or well rather than realized it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:20 am am I being gaslit for real right now? if the mechanic *were* to work as boq explains it, the wolves say to themselves "oh we want scotty over. and then porscha also looks bad. win win." and that's that. like are - we ???? i'm stuttering
Hmmm Porscha might actually be town lol. This just feels like well A. How I feel generally speaking why put your teammate in this spot here day 1 seems much more likely to be a frame

B. This post just feels towny tonally in its frustration

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:38 am Okay guys here's a fun deal I'm running with.

Since Scooter is dead I'm just going to consider him mafia, and that Lily is spewed town because of him trying to shade her for having no progression when she just started playing the game.

So Lily town and I won't be voting her this game.
Brilliant I'm gonna blindly follow this idea

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:41 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:37 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:27 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:22 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:20 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:19 am porscha does seem wolfy here and the mech at eod seems bad for her but i dunno
???????????????? how do I seem wolfy?????????????
you seem very like "im town trust me bro im doing the things i do when im town" which I don't rly agree with?

but at the same time i think as a wolf you'd be more self aware of how you're coming off which is why idk
okay? what part do you disagree with? do you think I am not confident? do you think I haven't made reads? do you think i'm afraid of confrontation? I think that's all I listed. so feel free to point out where you aren't seeing that.
i don't rly see u as not afraid of confrontation or specifically confident
Porscha may not be afraid of confrontation. 😤

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
Hot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:46 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:44 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:42 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:41 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:37 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:27 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:22 am

you seem very like "im town trust me bro im doing the things i do when im town" which I don't rly agree with?

but at the same time i think as a wolf you'd be more self aware of how you're coming off which is why idk
okay? what part do you disagree with? do you think I am not confident? do you think I haven't made reads? do you think i'm afraid of confrontation? I think that's all I listed. so feel free to point out where you aren't seeing that.
i don't rly see u as not afraid of confrontation or specifically confident
Porscha may not be afraid of confrontation. 😤

But I am. 😭

Please help me. 🥺
do you want me to confront you brad
I would love that. 🥺
Brad, you are being a very bad boy. We both know that you are wasting posts and clogging the thread with nonsense and emojis because you are choosing to act out for attention. That is not how good boys act. I will ask politely the first time: Please correct your behavior. Be the good boy I know you can be. <3

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:05 am we should just kill robyn because robyn is either

a) a wolf

or

b) a villager that would be hilarious to kill

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:08 am Town:
Porscha
Robyn
Schweppes
WWA
Lily
Ender
Abbi

No particular order this is what I had off the top of my head from what I remember of this game.
I feel special

And I mostly agree with this

My list looks like

Schweppes
Robyn
Lily
Porscha
You
Nook

Maybe other people I'm forgetting

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Someone post so I can make 3 more posts

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:37 am
Porscha
Robyn
Schweppes
WWA
Lily
Ender
Abbi

No particular order this is what I had off the top of my head from what I remember of this game.
I feel special

My list looks like

Schweppes
Robyn
Lily
Porscha
You
Nook

You think all three top wagons were town, yeah?
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:54 am
Porscha
Robyn
Schweppes
WWA
Lily
Ender
Abbi

I feel special

My list looks like

Schweppes
Robyn
Lily
Porscha
You
Nook

No I voted Scotty

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm not confident in that anymore but I voted him cause I thought he was woofin

ImageImage

robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:11 am
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:09 am [VOTE: Nook] aubergine
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:45 am i would strongly prefer nook to die over scotty for sake of content

also nook, given your content what do you think about lily’s tr on you?
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:50 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:49 am
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:45 am i would strongly prefer nook to die over scotty for sake of content

also nook, given your content what do you think about lily’s tr on you?
Idk if she trs me or not but atp it's entirely reasonable if she does imo
what have you done for someone to get a town gutread on you
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:53 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:51 am Either Nook or Porscha to me I don't feel like voting Scotty.
go porscha imo

(this is my implicit response to u nook)
this shit makes 0 sense if robyn is town

idk

in a setup where ur vote is final how can u possibly vote nook then ask nook probing questions to discern alignment? it just seems entirely fake

and the last post is just awful lol

gives me the vibe of a wolf who is going through the motions
what the fuck are you even saying

in a setup where porscha and nook are still viable why wouldn't i ask nook probing questions

also the last post isn't bad, AND ALL YOUR POSTS CONTINUE TO SUCK
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:12 am Oh yeah, wolf!Robyn would definitely want Scotty to die over Nook based on that
Yikes
what the fuck have you even read the game? i literally pushed nook and got every vote on him so that scotty doesn't die??????
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:15 am @robyn you said in the midst of Porscha talking with me that she is town. What made you come to that conclusion?
read her posts, she was combative and wasn't limp, helps that lily is fucking bonkers this game and wwa is being an opportunistic vulture with 0 understanding of what has happened and randomly agreed with lily when she literally should not have, who has previously townread me before
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:59 am
Porscha
Robyn
Schweppes
WWA
Lily
Ender
Abbi

I feel special

My list looks like

Schweppes
Robyn
Lily
Porscha
You
Nook

No I voted Scotty
Yeah but Scotty died despite not even being the top wagon
I'm talking about now, post-Scotty-death. If he were scum then why tf would he die?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:02 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:12 am Oh yeah, wolf!Robyn would definitely want Scotty to die over Nook based on that
Yikes
what the fuck have you even read the game? i literally pushed nook and got every vote on him so that scotty doesn't die??????
Yeah, that's exactly my point, as a wolf you'd know someone on your team could manipulate votes so that you could look like you were trying to save Scotty when he was doomed anyway. I've been reading the game, go be rude to someone else.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:05 am
Yikes
Yeah, that's exactly my point, as a wolf you'd know someone on your team could manipulate votes so that you could look like you were trying to save Scotty when he was doomed anyway. I've been reading the game, go be rude to someone else.
Actually maybe I should reword this. I'm not saying that it makes you a wolf. I'm saying that if you ARE a wolf, you're well aware that town!Scotty is more of an asset to town than town!Nook because of their activity levels and contributions.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:04 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:15 am @robyn you said in the midst of Porscha talking with me that she is town. What made you come to that conclusion?
read her posts, she was combative and wasn't limp, helps that lily is fucking bonkers this game and wwa is being an opportunistic vulture with 0 understanding of what has happened and randomly agreed with lily when she literally should not have, who has previously townread me before
Then stop whining about it and give me reasons to hold onto my earlier townread on you. Why shouldn't I agree with lily? Give me actual reasons, don't just gripe about being scumread.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:06 am
Yikes
Actually maybe I should reword this. I'm not saying that it makes you a wolf. I'm saying that if you ARE a wolf, you're well aware that town!Scotty is more of an asset to town than town!Nook because of their activity levels and contributions.
now see if what i've said d1 was fake or not, choose a side and read my posts closely. i hate that you've been doing nothing but pushing dichotomies between me and lily and me and porscha. it's pinging me like mad and is gross
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:10 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:06 am
Yikes
now see if what i've said d1 was fake or not, choose a side and read my posts closely. i hate that you've been doing nothing but pushing dichotomies between me and lily and me and porscha. it's pinging me like mad and is gross
Because I am DEAD CONVINCED that there is a wolf in the three of you, and actually in the four of you including boquise (I just think he's most likely town and haven't seen a reason to reevaluate).

If you think it's gross then tell me why I should believe that all four of you are town and the wolves are elsewhere.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Basically it's gone like:
Boq and Porscha think each other is scum.
Lily has been pointing fingers at Porscha and then Robyn.
Robyn has been pointing fingers at Porscha and lily.

And you're going to tell me you're all town just being bad at reads???
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Don't be ridiculous
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

You can't actually say it's bad that I'm pushing a dichotomy that there's scum in you four, but think that one of you is scum anyway. That doesn't add up. Either you think I'm wrong and you're all town, or you agree with me.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i know you agreed with lily on me, i know that it was for bad reasons because lily is not playing well, being convinced that there is a wolf in us three helps the shotty and opportunistic reads fmpov. i know that porscha has towntold and i have no reasons to suspect boq. that leaves me and lily. i do not suspect lily explicitly but what and how she's playing the game is not good. i don't need much to know that every post of hers has been backwards. i do know that porscha has towntold, that lily has a good porscha read normally (which i have said in my original porscha read) so lily getting porscha wrong is pinging me. lily getting me wrong is pinging me. but i don't want myself or lily to die right now because holy fuck that's terrible. you still look extremely fucking opportunistic to me and "DEAD CONVINCED" based off that logic and not gut is bad. can you explain reasons to tr me and to sr me, cause i don't know what your independent read on me is?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:19 am i know you agreed with lily on me, i know that it was for bad reasons because lily is not playing well, being convinced that there is a wolf in us three helps the shotty and opportunistic reads fmpov. i know that porscha has towntold and i have no reasons to suspect boq. that leaves me and lily. i do not suspect lily explicitly but what and how she's playing the game is not good. i don't need much to know that every post of hers has been backwards. i do know that porscha has towntold, that lily has a good porscha read normally (which i have said in my original porscha read) so lily getting porscha wrong is pinging me. lily getting me wrong is pinging me. but i don't want myself or lily to die right now because holy fuck that's terrible. you still look extremely fucking opportunistic to me and "DEAD CONVINCED" based off that logic and not gut is bad. can you explain reasons to tr me and to sr me, cause i don't know what your independent read on me is?
Ok, I think I get what you're saying now, thanks for explaining. My independent reasons for TRing or SRing you are that I thought your posts during N0 were decent but wasn't ready to lock in a townread at that point. During D1 I thought your posts improved and you felt like you were genuine in some of your reads (I don't remember which posts they were exactly but that's the impression I got). I still haven't read like 2 pages of D1 but I'll get to it after work probably.

For scumcasing, I actually thought people saying they thought you were wolfy on D1 were being opportunistic because I remember seeing you get easily wolfread even when you were town before, but I don't remember who other than lily seemed to think you were wolfing. I haven't had much of a strong opinion on lily but that one post she made where she quoted your posts kind of brought them to my attention again. I was not actively scumreading you earlier, as I said, but I did very openly say that I was considering reevaluating my read on you before I decided to agree with lily, the reason behind it being that I didn't like the way you were pushing on lily and porscha for a while there. Not because I disagreed (I did agree on the porscha take at that point at least, before she continued the debacle with boquise), but because of the way you were insistently and consistently pushing that they were scum and it didn't feel like you were adding to the discussion so much as fanning the flames in the background of the boq vs porscha thing.
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:23 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:18 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 am I think we don't have the slightest idea of how or why the extra vote mechanic happened or occurs since there were also random fuck off votes on wagons that weren't going over no matter what. so explain that part to me and maybe we can get somewhere without jumping to ginormous conclusions about how the mechanic works
I think there is a penalty on not voting and I think scum can abuse that penalty tbh.
This feels like a logical leap when vote manip ability is just like more likely
Explain why certain singular votes ended up on singular people tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

"read her posts" I have done that already, which you know.
I think you are putting way too much stock in "combative", as if scum cannot be that tbh.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:31 am
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:19 am i know you agreed with lily on me, i know that it was for bad reasons because lily is not playing well, being convinced that there is a wolf in us three helps the shotty and opportunistic reads fmpov. i know that porscha has towntold and i have no reasons to suspect boq. that leaves me and lily. i do not suspect lily explicitly but what and how she's playing the game is not good. i don't need much to know that every post of hers has been backwards. i do know that porscha has towntold, that lily has a good porscha read normally (which i have said in my original porscha read) so lily getting porscha wrong is pinging me. lily getting me wrong is pinging me. but i don't want myself or lily to die right now because holy fuck that's terrible. you still look extremely fucking opportunistic to me and "DEAD CONVINCED" based off that logic and not gut is bad. can you explain reasons to tr me and to sr me, cause i don't know what your independent read on me is?
Ok, I think I get what you're saying now, thanks for explaining. My independent reasons for TRing or SRing you are that I thought your posts during N0 were decent but wasn't ready to lock in a townread at that point. During D1 I thought your posts improved and you felt like you were genuine in some of your reads (I don't remember which posts they were exactly but that's the impression I got). I still haven't read like 2 pages of D1 but I'll get to it after work probably.

For scumcasing, I actually thought people saying they thought you were wolfy on D1 were being opportunistic because I remember seeing you get easily wolfread even when you were town before, but I don't remember who other than lily seemed to think you were wolfing. I haven't had much of a strong opinion on lily but that one post she made where she quoted your posts kind of brought them to my attention again. I was not actively scumreading you earlier, as I said, but I did very openly say that I was considering reevaluating my read on you before I decided to agree with lily, the reason behind it being that I didn't like the way you were pushing on lily and porscha for a while there. Not because I disagreed (I did agree on the porscha take at that point at least, before she continued the debacle with boquise), but because of the way you were insistently and consistently pushing that they were scum and it didn't feel like you were adding to the discussion so much as fanning the flames in the background of the boq vs porscha thing.
i am convinced that if you iso thoroughly me you'll either death tunnel me or find me town (you aren't the death tunneling type)

so do that.

i have to go to work for the next 4ish hours

your read on me is too memory based and other stuff that isn't intimacy with my actual posts

i believe i've done enough for you to get a read on me even if you ignore my valiant attempt at saving scotty
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:36 am
I think you are putting way too much stock in "combative", as if scum cannot be that tbh.
scum can be, mac taught me how to read polarized porscha
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

(i’d have responded with a lot more thoughts to ur last post wwa but i have to leave unfortunately, cause i see a few things i can dissect)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:37 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:31 am

i am convinced that if you iso thoroughly me you'll either death tunnel me or find me town (you aren't the death tunneling type)

so do that.

i have to go to work for the next 4ish hours

your read on me is too memory based and other stuff that isn't intimacy with my actual posts

i believe i've done enough for you to get a read on me even if you ignore my valiant attempt at saving scotty
You haven't seen how terrible my death tunnels are tbh, they're rare these days but they're pretty awful xD

But yeah, I'm going to reread your posts for sure, I'm not set on you being scum, I'm just way less certain of my reasons for townreading you earlier so I'd like to reevaluate. But I will do so with full context to make sure I'm not missing things.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

My smol conclusion here (tho havent really read all of page 16) is that:
1. people are way too generous when reading strong emotions. Which is odd, considering we are all veterans here tbh.
2. The language is both intense and strong. It seems like there is a sort of idea that people will stop pushing you if you swear enough at them tbh

I realise that I have a bias here, considering I have played many games were wolves take control of the conversation and narrative by being the loudest in the room and yelling at others. I suggest to the town that is participating in that rhetoric to chill. And I suggest to town who aren't participating yet to be aware so you don't get dragged down into a shouting match tbh. Hostility will not solve the game.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:37 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:36 am
scum can be, mac taught me how to read polarized porscha
Tell me how to read polarised Porscha.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:40 am (i’d have responded with a lot more thoughts to ur last post wwa but i have to leave unfortunately, cause i see a few things i can dissect)
I'm in a meeting lol, I should also get back to work
But you have my word I'll iso you and also finish backreading for full context after that
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:19 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:06 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:47 am Wait wait wait, so... I'm on page 11 but there were more votes on porscha than on scotty? Or so it looks? Is that why boq said porscha is outed? Cause if so, I can totally see that, yeah.

I think svs's vote on lily is a poor excuse but I think it's so abrupt and bad that it's towny

And I'm not sure why scotty said he was trying something and voted me, but I'm not done reading yet. I should actually check what the vote count at EoD was but all I paid attention to was my own lack of vote lol, I gotta get back to work but at least I have a little more context now on what went down.
well I didn't vote scotty so I'm not sure what made up mechanic we are fake applying to scotty's wagon that isn't confirmed that surely must have been all my doing while I wasn't here, yup lmao
This feels rand>wolfy
Uh... why?
Already explained.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:18 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:16 am
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:14 am wwa's posts and general vibe have been incredibly towny, handling of porscha is S+

boq seems towny but boq can post like this as town and is most likely incorrect in his sus on porscha, if he continues wolfsiding prolly kill
"continues wolfsiding" means I am wolfsiding right now. Consider my arms crossed with a big :really: face tbh
i just said i think porscha is town and you're misreading her thus you're "wolfsiding"

my point is that when a good player pushes a town, especially a more lhf-y town that doesn't mean they're a wolf. If it continues throughout the game it's more likely they're a wolf. I don't see what's the problem with this take or why you would have any issues unless you're misreading it
You think that all my posts here regarding this subject is about "pushing Porscha"?
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:04 am
Porscha
Robyn
Schweppes
WWA
Lily
Ender
Abbi

I feel special

My list looks like

Schweppes
Robyn
Lily
Porscha
You
Nook

No I voted Scotty
I'm talking about now, post-Scotty-death. If he were scum then why tf would he die?
Well see I don't buy that the vote manip is inherently wolfy

ImageImage

WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:00 am
Porscha
Robyn
Schweppes
WWA
Lily
Ender
Abbi

I feel special

My list looks like

Schweppes
Robyn
Lily
Porscha
You
Nook

No I voted Scotty
But would town do it for shits and giggles? Or you mean you think it could be a townie who thought Porscha was towny and Scotty was wolfy?
If the manipulation only affected the top wagons then yeah, I might reconsider that stance, but then why would town want to throw votes on Robyn, Wilgy and me when none of us were top wagons? Or do you think it's possibly a game mechanic that isn't a role?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Scotty's legacy claimed virgin sheriff, right? I've never heard of that role before but I don't really know that scum would make it up, for that matter. It doesn't seem to have anything to do with the role description that Scott gave, though, so that's a bit confusing (but not unbelievable).

Anyway, role claim aside, when i was catching up earlier I didn't think Scotty was that scummy. At the point of the last post I made during D1 I didn't have any particularly strong opinion on him, but I had mostly only seen his fluffposts from N0 and he really ramped up activity on D1. I know maybe it's a case of hindsight 20/20 (granted, we still don't have solid confirmation of his alignment) but I can pretty easily believe he was town. Although he did remind the thread to update their legacies, it looked like he expected to survive the day, so whoever nuked him with vote manipulation was definitely not on a scumteam with him.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 94

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by DrWilgy »

Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:10 am I mean him/marmot/wilgy are just kind of there

Boqs reads feel eh, but I also understand that like he really hasn't been here long. Highlight is the WWA read but nothing else stook out
Yeah, this is my bad. I thought I had another day and was planning on getting to it now.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Before I get to it, can someone iterate why Scotty went over?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:55 am
Cape90 wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:10 am I mean him/marmot/wilgy are just kind of there

Boqs reads feel eh, but I also understand that like he really hasn't been here long. Highlight is the WWA read but nothing else stook out
Yeah, this is my bad. I thought I had another day and was planning on getting to it now.
Same here tbh, but also I didn't think I'd be asleep at the deadline time anyway.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:59 am Before I get to it, can someone iterate why Scotty went over?
VC was 3 on Scotty, 4 on Porscha, 3 on Nook, but Scotty flipped with a VC of 3 public votes and 3 hidden votes. We're all assuming vote manipulation, most of us think scum manipulated the vote, but that's not a unanimous opinion. We've spent most of the day so far talking about and with Porscha to determine whether Scotty's death implicates her, but again, mixed opinions.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:00 am
Porscha
Robyn
Schweppes
WWA
Lily
Ender
Abbi

I feel special

My list looks like

Schweppes
Robyn
Lily
Porscha
You
Nook

No I voted Scotty
I have never seen a vote manip like this be a town role. Manipulating other votes is a scum role.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:15 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:55 am

Same here tbh, but also I didn't think I'd be asleep at the deadline time anyway.

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:59 am Before I get to it, can someone iterate why Scotty went over?
VC was 3 on Scotty, 4 on Porscha, 3 on Nook, but Scotty flipped with a VC of 3 public votes and 3 hidden votes. We're all assuming vote manipulation, most of us think scum manipulated the vote, but that's not a unanimous opinion. We've spent most of the day so far talking about and with Porscha to determine whether Scotty's death implicates her, but again, mixed opinions.
Well, immediate thoughts on that in isolation would indicate one of two situations.
1. Wolves were at risk, Porscha and lesser Nook fits this criteria.
2. Wolves were not at risk at all, null and afk slots to be explored in this situation.

Would middling (players at 1-2 votes) pull the trigger on that when it's not needed but may be needed later?
Image Image Image
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

I've been tring porscha
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Anyone who takes up spacing as typing style will receive a free town read from me tbh
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:04 am Anyone who takes up spacing as typing style will receive a free town read from me tbh
What if spacing is your language would you townread then as well?
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:05 am
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:04 am Anyone who takes up spacing as typing style will receive a free town read from me tbh
What if spacing is your language would you townread then as well?
I don't think anyone is an astronaut here so no tbh

Return to “Previous Rackets”