Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night One (1)

Post by robyn »

okay, lily i apologize for being so aggressive towards you. and i’ve thought about this a lot but i’m simply enraged by your play this game. your read on me is wrong and for the wrong reasons. you aren’t making sense to me and everything you’re saying is something that i disagree with. for example you accuse me of going through the motions by probing/being inquisitive towards nooks alignment. i don’t understand this read one bit because i pushed him without making a read on him and i’m going to be curious about the alignments of other players and i don’t understand why you’re criticizing me and calling me wolfy for that, it’s blatantly in bad faith. furthermore had you read the thread in the first place you would understand that two voters who would be online (brad because of bad sleep schedule and ender because he’s from australia) both townread me and would come to vote, because of boq’s vote and nook’s vote there was still a fucking chance porscha would go over instead of nook, which she did. because both of these players townread me and because i ended up getting 2 votes plus myself on nook in the first place spending a considerable amount of effort on who was going to get voted out i can’t fucking see any scenario where i’m the one who is going through the motions. i expect town lily to find me without much difficulty, i don’t expect town lily to misread me and this gamestate so badly. i would very much like to change your worldview because it sucks, i can say that it sucks for demonstrable and quantifiable reasons. such as blatantly misreading events to read me and others. you not being able to find me is very concerning
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Lily I'm sorry I got mad at you but your read on me is wrong for the correct reasons.

Not sure how that happened but it did.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

lily i also know you’re not reading any of my posts and another example is post 730 because post 677 exists, you’re painting me as a wolf without an earnest attempt to even read my posts
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day 1

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Oct 22, 2023 6:08 pm Host announcement: Since it is Day 1 and there seems to have been some confusion about the voting protocol Rondo is going to let those who did it incorrectly slide and accept your votes. Going forward, remember two things:

1. Votes are not movable
2. You need to vote in the thread with vote tags before you vote in the poll.

If you either move your vote, or you vote in the poll without voting in the thread with vote tags, your vote will be invalidated.
@DrWilgy not sure of many things. Not sure what this poll is for, not sure why you voted for me, if it even means anything, and if it not counting even matters.

But assuming this applies also to night polls, you have to post tags first before you vote in the poll.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

^^ You two just discuss this in scumchat or what? Placating Lily is the plan now?
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:39 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:33 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:24 am I just got back from concert, hi
Whomst?
when we were young concert, so I was able to see blink-182, the offspring, rise against, goldfinger, and green day. missed a bunch I'd like to have seen but that's life with multiple stages
WTF you lucky bastard. We had tickets to the Hella Mega Tour with Green Day, Weezer, and Fall Out Boy, but Covid happened and the tour was cancelled. :( We saw Weezer since then, and Green Day justannounced a tour with Smashing Pumpkins and Rancid, so we'll definitely be on the floor for that one. Would love to see Blink, never seen them before!
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:14 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:01 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:04 am
Vote Count

Scotty - (6) 3+ Voters: Bereft, ☆Princess Abigail☆, Lilypetal
Porscha - (4) Voters: Boquise, Lime Coke, EnderWiggin,
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME - (3) Voters: Marmot, robyn, Long Con
WindwardAway - (2) 1 + Voters: Scotty
robyn - (2) 1+ Voters: Cape90
Lilypetal - (1) Voters: S~V~S
Dr Wilgy - (1) 1 + :Voters:

No one - Game is over we have won - (0)

Invalid - (5) Voters: Jackofhearts2005, Seanzie, Porscha, Windward Away, DrWilgy

I'm confused, so those of us who didn't place votes by eod got assigned to Scotty, me, Robyn, and Wilgy? I assumed it was just on scotty but this is wild. Particularly because that's 6 extra votes but only 5 non-voters. So the vote manipulator is likely not one of the nonvoters (voting was mandatory anyway, so that wouldn't have been a possible mechanic to force someone not to vote).

Also yeah, this answers my question about how many voters there were on Porscha in comparison.

So there are two ways to look at this:
1. Porscha is scum and the scumteam manipulated the votes to ensure her survival.
2. Porscha is town and the scumteam manipulated the votes to trick us into thinking she's scum.

Discuss.
Looks like a scum ability yeah.

Lets also add this into the variable.
"Scum preferred Scotty dying over Nanook".

I think this becomes a thing of occam's razors.
Is there a limit to this ability? An X usage? In that case, if the wagons were t vs t vs t, then theres no point in using it.
There is also no point in using this ability regardless of X usages, if the wagons are t vs t vs t. Why show a card for town so early? It will only make us better at planning things with our votes.

So in a t vs t vs t world, this ability is very unlikely to be used. I only see it happening if it is an automatic thing (but still, votes on Scotty over Nanook is a variable. Perhaps Nanook is regarded as more scummy? Therefore an easier misyeet in the future? Perhaps he'd lead a Porscha wagon tomorrow? True. But if Porscha flipped town here he'd look bad next day anyway, and Scotty is still pushable. Idk, I havent read all posts)

I feel decently okay with eliminating a t vs t vs t world.

With the information we currently have, we are then at
1 of Porscha/Nanook is scum.

It sucks to lose a teammate at D1. It would also instantly clear the voters on Porscha. So scum would need to protect her. It doesnt seem like this ability immediately incriminates anyone else, so it is pretty safe. Get a D1 misyeet, Porscha possibly dying D2 but with a chance to muddy the waters and perhaps either get Nanook or someone else entirely. Town forget easily. The caveat is that Scotty died over Nanook. Perhaps it would look too incriminating to have Nanook die there. It'd look like an obvious save... so if Porscha is town... why not just do that?

If Porscha is town, however, I can see why scum!Nanook would want her alive for another day. It means he can push her tomorrow, he wont have to face as much scrutinity as he'd face D2 if Porscha flipped town today. Scum team gets 2 misyeets in a row and enters D3. This could be important depending on scum's other abilities. If Like I said, Scotty dying over Porscha could indicate that scum wants Nanook to keep pushing Porscha tomorrow. Tho I wonder why scum!Nanook wouldnt just go for his pet tunnel and try to bs his way through D2 instead of getting Scotty.

Should probably read the reads Scotty revealed whilst being alive.

Occam's razors feel atm Porscha scum > Nanook scum.
Feel free to peck holes in my theorycraft tbh
Mostly like Boq's work tonight so far, but I do get a slight feeling that he's a professional wolf that was prepared to steer the situation since before the Day ended. "if the wagons were t vs t vs t, then there's no point in using it." ... and yet Boq comes to the conclusion that one of them is probably scum, which would be EXACTLY the point of 'using it' on a t vs t vs t wagon.
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:29 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:26 am I haven't read a single thing Boq has posted because he began posting right now.

Can I tunnel him blindly?
Go for it tbh, lime coke is my favourite flavour after all tbh
You have my permission to die tbh
:hugs: :hugs: :noble:
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:38 am Okay guys here's a fun deal I'm running with.

Since Scooter is dead I'm just going to consider him mafia, and that Lily is spewed town because of him trying to shade her for having no progression when she just started playing the game.

So Lily town and I won't be voting her this game.
You can be in the wolfy list.
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 10:28 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 9:00 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 8:04 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:59 am
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:54 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 7:37 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 6:08 am Town:
Porscha
Robyn
Schweppes
WWA
Lily
Ender
Abbi

No particular order this is what I had off the top of my head from what I remember of this game.
I feel special

And I mostly agree with this

My list looks like

Schweppes
Robyn
Lily
Porscha
You
Nook

Maybe other people I'm forgetting
You think all three top wagons were town, yeah?
No I voted Scotty
Yeah but Scotty died despite not even being the top wagon
I'm talking about now, post-Scotty-death. If he were scum then why tf would he die?
Well see I don't buy that the vote manip is inherently wolfy
I have never seen a vote manip like this be a town role. Manipulating other votes is a scum role.
I have seen it plenty of times. I agree with Abi that vote manip is not inherently wolfy.
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:04 am Anyone who takes up spacing as typing style will receive a free town read from me tbh
I a m g l a d t o t a k e y o u u p o n t h a t o f f e r .
Lilypetal
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 78
Preferred Pronouns: she/her
Aka: lily

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:18 am okay, lily i apologize for being so aggressive towards you. and i’ve thought about this a lot but i’m simply enraged by your play this game. your read on me is wrong and for the wrong reasons. you aren’t making sense to me and everything you’re saying is something that i disagree with. for example you accuse me of going through the motions by probing/being inquisitive towards nooks alignment. i don’t understand this read one bit because i pushed him without making a read on him and i’m going to be curious about the alignments of other players and i don’t understand why you’re criticizing me and calling me wolfy for that, it’s blatantly in bad faith. furthermore had you read the thread in the first place you would understand that two voters who would be online (brad because of bad sleep schedule and ender because he’s from australia) both townread me and would come to vote, because of boq’s vote and nook’s vote there was still a fucking chance porscha would go over instead of nook, which she did. because both of these players townread me and because i ended up getting 2 votes plus myself on nook in the first place spending a considerable amount of effort on who was going to get voted out i can’t fucking see any scenario where i’m the one who is going through the motions. i expect town lily to find me without much difficulty, i don’t expect town lily to misread me and this gamestate so badly. i would very much like to change your worldview because it sucks, i can say that it sucks for demonstrable and quantifiable reasons. such as blatantly misreading events to read me and others. you not being able to find me is very concerning
not reading this all ur cringe shaking my head
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:29 am lily i also know you’re not reading any of my posts and another example is post 730 because post 677 exists, you’re painting me as a wolf without an earnest attempt to even read my posts
yeah theyre cringe
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Yeah I see why other people would believe it can be t vs t vs t when also adding suspicion on my theorycrafting, and that's fair.

I see arguments for the world outside of that too, but I still lean more at "wolves would rather not show their cards" than the "let's do it for the lulz" (since I am the only one who is eliminating that world, and know I am town, I also know that it is at least not officially a wolf plan tbh)

And sorry about the vote manip, but I believe it when I see it tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I have seen town vote doubler, that you double your own vote, or remove your own vote. I have yet to see any town vote role that manipulates other players' votes. That plus some non-voters getting random votes, makes me feel pretty sure with my conclusion tbh
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:29 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:18 am okay, lily i apologize for being so aggressive towards you. and i’ve thought about this a lot but i’m simply enraged by your play this game. your read on me is wrong and for the wrong reasons. you aren’t making sense to me and everything you’re saying is something that i disagree with. for example you accuse me of going through the motions by probing/being inquisitive towards nooks alignment. i don’t understand this read one bit because i pushed him without making a read on him and i’m going to be curious about the alignments of other players and i don’t understand why you’re criticizing me and calling me wolfy for that, it’s blatantly in bad faith. furthermore had you read the thread in the first place you would understand that two voters who would be online (brad because of bad sleep schedule and ender because he’s from australia) both townread me and would come to vote, because of boq’s vote and nook’s vote there was still a fucking chance porscha would go over instead of nook, which she did. because both of these players townread me and because i ended up getting 2 votes plus myself on nook in the first place spending a considerable amount of effort on who was going to get voted out i can’t fucking see any scenario where i’m the one who is going through the motions. i expect town lily to find me without much difficulty, i don’t expect town lily to misread me and this gamestate so badly. i would very much like to change your worldview because it sucks, i can say that it sucks for demonstrable and quantifiable reasons. such as blatantly misreading events to read me and others. you not being able to find me is very concerning
not reading this all ur cringe shaking my head
This is -ev for town, fyi
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:46 pm I have seen town vote doubler, that you double your own vote, or remove your own vote. I have yet to see any town vote role that manipulates other players' votes. That plus some non-voters getting random votes, makes me feel pretty sure with my conclusion tbh
Yes, ok, that makes sense. I disagree that it would be just for the lulz by the Wolves, though. It would clearly be specifically to implicate someone in the tvtvt situation.

That you overlooked that, and that you are the one to strongly suggest that 1 of the 3 is a Wolf makes me a little suspicious.
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:54 pm
Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 1:46 pm I have seen town vote doubler, that you double your own vote, or remove your own vote. I have yet to see any town vote role that manipulates other players' votes. That plus some non-voters getting random votes, makes me feel pretty sure with my conclusion tbh
Yes, ok, that makes sense. I disagree that it would be just for the lulz by the Wolves, though. It would clearly be specifically to implicate someone in the tvtvt situation.

That you overlooked that, and that you are the one to strongly suggest that 1 of the 3 is a Wolf makes me a little suspicious.
It is more like, no one else is really talking about this or doing this elimination but me, and I know I am town, so it is whatever for me. If more people engage with my theorising and comes to those conclusions then sure. Since I am the only one approaching it like this, it will look like "for the lulz" for me atp

And it isn't really that I am overlooking the world itself. I have discussed it, given some thoughts on the world of t vs t vs t. But I gotta end on an at least temporary conclusion, and this is mine. It becomes easier for my brain if I organise things like this
Boquise
Money Launderer

Post by Boquise »

I accept apology letters when I am proven right btw tbh
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:02 pm I accept apology letters when I am proven right btw tbh
Of course, we're not animals.
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 169

Post by Porscha »

Might I once again suggest an ai takeaway from this
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 12:32 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 11:29 am lily i also know you’re not reading any of my posts and another example is post 730 because post 677 exists, you’re painting me as a wolf without an earnest attempt to even read my posts
yeah theyre cringe
Might I suggest a Robyn cringe tell m'lady
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Boquise wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:02 pm I accept apology letters when I am proven right btw tbh
I will give you one if nook is a wolf tbh
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:10 pm
yeah theyre cringe
lily literally has one, and it's indicative of town me
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

anyway i'm on tilt, i'm gonna post less today because well, no reason to
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:07 pm
Apologies if I forgot, but did you give your AI takeaway on it?

Is this AtE? Yeah. I don't know if it's town or wolf frustration though.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:29 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:10 pm
yeah theyre cringe
lily literally has one, and it's indicative of town me
Yes that is what I was suggesting
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 2:07 pm
Apologies if I forgot, but did you give your AI takeaway on it?

Is this AtE? Yeah. I don't know if it's town or wolf frustration though.
From the page before, I have been trying to prompt Robyn to give an alignment read on lily based on lilys posts, I think calling posts really sucky and bad is just indicative of robyn not wanting to assign alignment to lily for it, presumably for 1 of 2 reasons, either robyn thinks lily is capable of these reads as either alignment and cant make the call either way, or it's an attempt at theater. I kind of think its the first though, so I am trying to prod robyn to pick a read. My usual thoughts are if someone is super off base or being combative but repeatedly not understanding the issue, then they are forced to be a wolf because I do not believe that individual would act this way (donkey) as town. But not everybody thinks like me, so lol... I think if Robyn wants to get anywhere with lily then they need to just say fuck it lily you are top scum how do you plead. And after that it is on lily
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

if lily does not improve, i will tell scotty to off her, if she does improve i will tell scotty to let her live. i believe i said this, but i'll say it again more explicitly
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:48 pm if lily does not improve, i will tell scotty to off her, if she does improve i will tell scotty to let her live. i believe i said this, but i'll say it again more explicitly
to better respond to this and the above porscha post. me and lily have hard disagreed and been t/t before. adapt 6 on mu is a prime example where we were both slinging nonsense. so yes she's in town range, there's nothing i can reasonably read her off. i will advocate to off her. but i'm not gonna call her a wolf necessarily cause i don't have any proof and i don't sr her as i've said before
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Lily insists to me that she has a noticeable tonal gap between her alignments. But I usually struggle to find it early. Here, I feel like I hear it, it's a bit overly performative, lily accuses robyn of lazy power wolfing but I dont know how she can think that. Lily also said this page to robyn that she has been tr'ing me, but it wasnt more than 1 or 2 pages back I had to say to lily that at least robyn had the decency to note that I town told, whether it was tmi or not, and I argued with lily about whether she thinks I have been confident, expressing conflicting opinions with others, and making reads, and she tried to pretend like I wasnt doing all of those things when I objectively was. And then turns around and tells robyn she has been tr'ing me. Lol like... no you havent...
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:51 pm
robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:48 pm if lily does not improve, i will tell scotty to off her, if she does improve i will tell scotty to let her live. i believe i said this, but i'll say it again more explicitly
to better respond to this and the above porscha post. me and lily have hard disagreed and been t/t before. adapt 6 on mu is a prime example where we were both slinging nonsense. so yes she's in town range, there's nothing i can reasonably read her off. i will advocate to off her. but i'm not gonna call her a wolf necessarily cause i don't have any proof and i don't sr her as i've said before
Couple questions, then. Do you expect scotty to listen to you? Since presumably you would just be talking to him in open thread and hoping he reads it, and then also agrees with you, and townreads you enough to trust you, and most certainly was town himself, and would therefore try to town side ... it is a lot of factors to consider.

Second... how would you ever scumread lily based on what you have just said? What takes her out of town range for you?
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:55 pm
Couple questions, then. Do you expect scotty to listen to you? Since presumably you would just be talking to him in open thread and hoping he reads it, and then also agrees with you, and townreads you enough to trust you, and most certainly was town himself, and would therefore try to town side ... it is a lot of factors to consider.

Second... how would you ever scumread lily based on what you have just said? What takes her out of town range for you?
i believe that i'm his top, or one of his top tr's, and i've played well enough in multiple games (one where i was scooby doo or something and caught 3/4 of the mafia by myself on d1-2 (where he hosted)) i believe scotty would read the thread because he has an ability that will be used tonight

i also believe in any scenario where scotty is lying or anything like the ability doesn't go off or whatever isn't worth thinking about, i will assume what's optimal to me and play to it. it just doesn't matter whether it's false but it does matter if it's true and i'll play to that. it either is a world where scotty has a kill or doesn't and i'm gonna play like he does cause that's strictly optimal

under these assumptions. yes he has a kill. yes he trusts me. yes i can essentially have a nontrivial say in the kill

(me not answering the last 2 questions for reasons)
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:51 pm Lily insists to me that she has a noticeable tonal gap between her alignments. But I usually struggle to find it early. Here, I feel like I hear it, it's a bit overly performative, lily accuses robyn of lazy power wolfing but I dont know how she can think that. Lily also said this page to robyn that she has been tr'ing me, but it wasnt more than 1 or 2 pages back I had to say to lily that at least robyn had the decency to note that I town told, whether it was tmi or not, and I argued with lily about whether she thinks I have been confident, expressing conflicting opinions with others, and making reads, and she tried to pretend like I wasnt doing all of those things when I objectively was. And then turns around and tells robyn she has been tr'ing me. Lol like... no you havent...
I haven't slept yet for reasons so I'm kinda dead rn but my god porscha you need to like not read me ever again after this game if you're town lol

Why can't I scumread robyn who is treating us unfairly and looks REALLY bad off day 1 wagons if nook is town, which I think he is? I historically can scumread Robyn. This is a shit take

You were literally misunderstanding my posts to you a few pages back. I had a gut read that your posts were wolfy and obviously other people agreed you were wolfy and your lack of wolfy self awareness made me townread you. I said this to you lol

How did I PRETEND like you weren't doing those things? Can v!me not just disagree with how you're coming off? Isn't that kind of up your own ass a little bit lol?

Of course I clarified my position to Robyn because they were incorrectly stating where I stood. Cmon bruh
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Looked back over some of it. I think lily has good wolf potential, and I support a Scotty shot tonight.
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:02 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 4:55 pm

i believe that i'm his top, or one of his top tr's, and i've played well enough in multiple games (one where i was scooby doo or something and caught 3/4 of the mafia by myself on d1-2 (where he hosted)) i believe scotty would read the thread because he has an ability that will be used tonight

i also believe in any scenario where scotty is lying or anything like the ability doesn't go off or whatever isn't worth thinking about, i will assume what's optimal to me and play to it. it just doesn't matter whether it's false but it does matter if it's true and i'll play to that. it either is a world where scotty has a kill or doesn't and i'm gonna play like he does cause that's strictly optimal

under these assumptions. yes he has a kill. yes he trusts me. yes i can essentially have a nontrivial say in the kill

(me not answering the last 2 questions for reasons)
Scotty isn't going to listen to you
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:03 pm Looked back over some of it. I think lily has good wolf potential, and I support a Scotty shot tonight.
Talk to me about it then
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

@Porscha

why is v!robyn so terrified to wolfread me xd
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:04 pm
@Porscha

i don't have reason to, and i pulled up a meta example of us suspecting one another incorrectly the entire game, your posts continue to not make any sense. i don't think i've ever been described as terrified to do anything as any alignment? like you know me very well and continue to play in bad faith and weirdly not understand me
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:07 pm
@Porscha

i don't have reason to, and i pulled up a meta example of us suspecting one another incorrectly the entire game, your posts continue to not make any sense. i don't think i've ever been described as terrified to do anything as any alignment? like you know me very well and continue to play in bad faith and weirdly not understand me
don't care

your posts towards me are weird and not in good faith either, just stop talking about me and if you're town ill find u eventually but the more you pointlessly say my name the more im going to want to kill you
Marmot
Marmot
Posts in topic: 13
Aka: Marmot

Post by Marmot »

What does my vote do tonight? Are we killing someone?

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Full Games Civilian: Image

Mafia: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image Image
Speed Games Civilian: Image Image Fiddler on the Roof

Heists Civilian: Image Image Image Image Image

MVP: RED vs BLUE
Burglaries Independent: The Theme Is Literally a Burglary
Special Games Civilian: Image Image Image Image

Independent: Image

My Syndicate Hosted Games:

Speed Games Image Image Image
Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image
2015 Sockys Image Image Image
Miscellaneous Image Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

The answer: all of them, if you are a marmot.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

@Porscha

I think your case against robyn is too much of a stretch, and I don't think it comes from a town player. I think it's you, a wolf, trying to make a convincing and realistic sounding case, but it doesn't hit right with me.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:09 pm
@Porscha

don't care

your posts towards me are weird and not in good faith either, just stop talking about me and if you're town ill find u eventually but the more you pointlessly say my name the more im going to want to kill you
i ought to ask the simple question; how have i treated you in bad faith? i'm explicitly not scumreading you for what i find to be very bad play that's unlike what i usually see from lily, is that not good faith?

i will stop talking to you though, i'm going to nap, get some sleep and produce some half decent content
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:11 pm
@Porscha

I think your case against robyn is too much of a stretch, and I don't think it comes from a town player. I think it's you, a wolf, trying to make a convincing and realistic sounding case, but it doesn't hit right with me.
Why does it not come from a town player? Why do you frame my reasoning as a "case" when it's simply a justification?

I think you're town, and you're wrong, and your reasoning gives me very little to work with because you're using "case" as if that's something that's real.

I hope you at least change your mind so that you look better when I get lolshot by a dead villager :pensive:
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Lilypetal I've only read the exchange in the above post from robyn, but how have they been treating you in bad faith. I don't see it in that exchange.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Dragon D. Luffy wrote: Wed Dec 16, 2020 7:33 pm Just how many days of "let's yeet them tomorrow" can a mafioso survive?

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:14 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:11 pm
@Porscha

Why does it not come from a town player? Why do you frame my reasoning as a "case" when it's simply a justification?

I think you're town, and you're wrong, and your reasoning gives me very little to work with because you're using "case" as if that's something that's real.

I hope you at least change your mind so that you look better when I get lolshot by a dead villager :pensive:
Lily is v until night ends at least :curtain:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:12 pm
@Porscha

don't care

i ought to ask the simple question; how have i treated you in bad faith? i'm explicitly not scumreading you for what i find to be very bad play that's unlike what i usually see from lily, is that not good faith?

i will stop talking to you though, i'm going to nap, get some sleep and produce some half decent content
mindlessly saying ive made shit content/shit takes the whole game and it's just like bruh my content is literally fine get off lmao
Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:15 pm @Lilypetal I've only read the exchange in the above post from robyn, but how have they been treating you in bad faith. I don't see it in that exchange.
Just because robyn isn't "scumreading" me doesn't mean they're not actively campaigning for me to be vig'd lol

its prolly worse that they're saying i should be shot despite refusing to call me a wolf
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

(also pls someone tell me what this vote is. I only have a few minutes and otherwise am letting it rand)

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:15 pm @Lilypetal I've only read the exchange in the above post from robyn, but how have they been treating you in bad faith. I don't see it in that exchange.
Just because robyn isn't "scumreading" me doesn't mean they're not actively campaigning for me to be vig'd lol

its prolly worse that they're saying i should be shot despite refusing to call me a wolf
Makes sense, I'll look out for that when I catch up tomorrow

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 pm
@Porscha

don't care

mindlessly saying ive made shit content/shit takes the whole game and it's just like bruh my content is literally fine get off lmao
it’s not good content, half the things you say are simply wrong. then when i refuted pretty much your entire sus of me you just called me cringe and didn’t read it. marmot and porscha who are people besides me have just called you out for saying blatantly wrong things. furthermore i’m literally the top poster besides abbie and if anyone bothers to iso me they’ll see that i’ve been solving this entire time and that i’ve taken stances and opinions on nearly everything that’s happened this game, so calling my play mindless is another reason why you aren’t reading my posts or treating me in good faith
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 pm

there’s a nice refutation to this is someone reads my iso closely enough.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 pm (also pls someone tell me what this vote is. I only have a few minutes and otherwise am letting it rand)
No idea, wanna vote together?
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 pm (also pls someone tell me what this vote is. I only have a few minutes and otherwise am letting it rand)
No idea, wanna vote together?
Voting with no knowledge of consequences? Count me in!

[VOTE: Bereft] aubergine

That's what random.org game me.

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Lilypetal
Loan Shark

Post by Lilypetal »

robyn wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:20 pm
Lilypetal wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:16 pm

@Porscha

don't care

it’s not good content, half the things you say are simply wrong. then when i refuted pretty much your entire sus of me you just called me cringe and didn’t read it. marmot and porscha who are people besides me have just called you out for saying blatantly wrong things. furthermore i’m literally the top poster besides abbie and if anyone bothers to iso me they’ll see that i’ve been solving this entire time and that i’ve taken stances and opinions on nearly everything that’s happened this game, so calling my play mindless is another reason why you aren’t reading my posts or treating me in good faith
Your read on me sucks. That's the mindless part. Idc about whatever else you've posted because I'm not talking about it.

Your inability to point to specific posts or things I believe makes me not able to work with you. You just repeatedly say vague statements like "it's not good content"

"half the things you are are wrong"

like bruh WHAT THINGS WHAT CONTENT IS BAD

but yeah this is pointless you won't change and I won't tr you as you are rn so go find a wolf and stop talking to me thx
Marmot
Marmot

Post by Marmot »

@Bereft sorry in advance if this ultimately leads to a bad outcome for you :care:

Banners and Stuff
My Syndicate Mafia Wins:

Heists Image Image Image

Some other Banners:

2014 Sockys Image

Return to “Previous Rackets”