Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Six (6)

Moderator: Community Team

Day 6 Poll

Poll ended at Tue Oct 31, 2023 4:00 amPlease note that results are sorted by decreasing number of votes received.

[Mods/Spec/Dead]
75%
Game Over
25%
WindwardAway
No votes
Long Con
No votes

Total votes: 8
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 51
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Day Two (2)

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

A thorough search of Lime Coke's body turns up no sign of any legacy.
A thorough search of Jackofhearts2005's body turns up no sign of any legacy.
A thorough search of (S)yxxy's body turns up no sign of any legacy.
ImageImage
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 61
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Re: Landlord Legacy Listing - Night Two (2)

Post by Bereft »

Would preflip Lime Coke w and JOH, (S)yxxy v easily.
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Announcement

Please have your night actions in by 1 hour before SOD3
@Seanzie @DrWilgy @Jackofhearts2005 @Marmot @Porscha @☆Princess Abigail☆ @S~V~S @Boquise @WindwardAway @EnderWiggin @robyn @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME @Lime Coke @Bereft @Long Con @pyxxy
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

Bereft wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:25 am Would preflip Lime Coke w and JOH, (S)yxxy v easily.
Why do you think Lime Coke is w?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 270
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:39 am i'm too lazy to find the marmot posts but he pushed back on lily trying to claim that robyn was treating me and her unfairly and then boldly rando voted

which leads into my next comment, which is when I went back again I only found like 1 post by long con I townread, idk what I was remembering from before. but long con also jumped onto marmot's random vote idea expeditiously, and I didnt like that. marmot has a reason to loudly exclaim "hey idk what's going on, help" right. he clearly isn't like, super caught up with the game or quite active. long con, however, seems to be caught up in thread when he posts, and yet he like... tried to act like he was just being a silly little guy for fun when he guided marmot's vote. it was irresponsible
have no respect for his play and he becomes findable.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 63

Post by S~V~S »

I'm sure I'll get another juice box for this, but no legacies is disappointing. If they're town it can help pinpoint night actions and help get some info into the thread, and if bad, finding bits of misinfo can lead to verifying they were a wolf.

Like, for instance, when Scotty died, I was a bit skeptical of his legacy since he had had a very similar role in the recent past, and it isn't the commonest role. But then he shot Lily, and that confirmed his legacy for me.
robyn wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 5:49 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:39 am i'm too lazy to find the marmot posts but he pushed back on lily trying to claim that robyn was treating me and her unfairly and then boldly rando voted

which leads into my next comment, which is when I went back again I only found like 1 post by long con I townread, idk what I was remembering from before. but long con also jumped onto marmot's random vote idea expeditiously, and I didnt like that. marmot has a reason to loudly exclaim "hey idk what's going on, help" right. he clearly isn't like, super caught up with the game or quite active. long con, however, seems to be caught up in thread when he posts, and yet he like... tried to act like he was just being a silly little guy for fun when he guided marmot's vote. it was irresponsible
I'm a bit confused by this? Marmot followed Robyns vote in the Day One elimination poll, the one that counted. He said he randomed Bereft in the night poll, which appears to only be a place keeper for the poll, and then LC followed him. He made a lets vote together post before Marmot voted. It didn't look like anyone was guiding Marmots vote, Marmot voted first.

I'm not trying to defend LC; I did that in the last two games we played and he was bad. But I think I'm missing something regarding what is being said in these posts.
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:28 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:25 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:23 pm
Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 pm (also pls someone tell me what this vote is. I only have a few minutes and otherwise am letting it rand)
No idea, wanna vote together?
Voting with no knowledge of consequences? Count me in!

[VOTE: Bereft] aubergine

That's what random.org game me.
[VOTE: bereft] aubergine

I hope it's a bonus if you are town! :noble: Flipside for wolf! :feb:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Now you're dead, guys! No legacy, no sympathy! Times three.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:17 am I'm sure I'll get another juice box for this, but no legacies is disappointing. If they're town it can help pinpoint night actions and help get some info into the thread, and if bad, finding bits of misinfo can lead to verifying they were a wolf.

Like, for instance, when Scotty died, I was a bit skeptical of his legacy since he had had a very similar role in the recent past, and it isn't the commonest role. But then he shot Lily, and that confirmed his legacy for me.

I'm a bit confused by this? Marmot followed Robyns vote in the Day One elimination poll, the one that counted. He said he randomed Bereft in the night poll, which appears to only be a place keeper for the poll, and then LC followed him. He made a lets vote together post before Marmot voted. It didn't look like anyone was guiding Marmots vote, Marmot voted first.

I'm not trying to defend LC; I did that in the last two games we played and he was bad. But I think I'm missing something regarding what is being said in these posts.
Marmot wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2023 5:17 pm (also pls someone tell me what this vote is. I only have a few minutes and otherwise am letting it rand)

Remember when JJJ would bust out all those colourful comparative graphs and such? What happened around here while I was gone, is this what is considered good solving now??
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 106
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

I spent most of yesterday busy and/or asleep (mostly asleep tbh), who died and why?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Boquise
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 147
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself

Post by Boquise »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:19 am I spent most of yesterday busy and/or asleep (mostly asleep tbh), who died and why?
LimeCoke died because he wasnt that active.

Boquise wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:21 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:19 am I spent most of yesterday busy and/or asleep (mostly asleep tbh), who died and why?
LimeCoke died because he wasnt that active.
And I'm still here, powerflex
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Will catch up on pings and read some stuff in a bit
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 326
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:15 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 12:54 pm Why am I not paired with lily? @EnderWiggin
Is it just because I've been ragging on her for not leaving a legacy, or what? I barely interacted with her yesterday, I focused instead on Porscha, boq and Robyn and the only time I interacted with lily was to agree about the one Robyn thing (when she quoted Robyn's posts where Robyn tried to save Scotty by voting Nook, and I said that it was a good case for w!Robyn because it showed that w!Robyn would be aware that it was more to town's benefit to keep Nook alive, so they would vote Nook and manipulate votes to kill Scotty)

And I've since dropped that take. I actually do buy the theory that the ghost votes were random or semi-random and meant to encourage people to use their votes.
I thought you had an odd clash with her during the night phase???

It's possible I'm mixing people up but I was sure you/Lily had a clash that just didn't look paired.
That wasn't me, that was Robyn. I wasn't clashing with anyone during N1 but I was commenting on the ongoing debates.

I see porscha has lock towned herself while I was gone, heck yeah. Good job buddy
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:17 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:09 pm
robyn wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 10:07 pm this is in line with my previous worldview of long con/porscha/wwa town which is something i believe fairly strongly in. i believe that brad committed the sin of having 7 townreads much too quickly. but i also wanna hear what you have to say because i disagree fairly strongly, have you ever seen brad drop off like this? (unless a wolf partner dies) @EnderWiggin
My single reference to scum brad was them being a goofball in our shitty wolf situation. They were kinda a non-intrusive chaos goblin, but didn't drop off in spite of our silly situation being down a teammate super early.

for whatever this is worth.
i can pull up a few games where he plays d1 well and completely drops off as wolf, contextually after champs as well i expected him to care about this one
FWIW I can confirm I know this is a thing Brad does/can do where he D1/D2 plays well as wolf and then loses energy.
Can also confirm, I've wolfed with him before.

EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:14 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:42 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:57 am My brain theory rn has 2 wolves in WWA/Porscha/Lily/Abi and I keep changing my mind on which ones.
I mean game theory says kill them all if you're that confident in two among that four

I'd personally remove abbi but 🤷‍♀️
Game theory doesn't account for my chronic self doubt
Relatable wowee

I would definitely remove porscha atp, I'd still remove abbi. I don't have wwa unpaired with lily but I noticed a post where you do? Does that hold up after clarification that it was robyn arguing with lily rather than wwa?

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:14 am
Vote Count
Lime Coke - (5) - EnderWiggin, Boquise, WindwardAway, robyn, Bereft
Marmot (3) - DrWilgy, S~V~S, Lime Coke
Long Con (2) - ☆Princess Abigail☆, Porscha
robyn (1) - Long Con
Porscha (1) - +1
Bereft (1) - +1

Invalid - (3) 1+ Marmot, (S)yxxy, Jackofhearts2005, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

This is one of the most confusing VCs I've ever read

Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:51 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:17 am I'm sure I'll get another juice box for this, but no legacies is disappointing. If they're town it can help pinpoint night actions and help get some info into the thread, and if bad, finding bits of misinfo can lead to verifying they were a wolf.

Remember when JJJ would bust out all those colourful comparative graphs and such? What happened around here while I was gone, is this what is considered good solving now??
Do you think saying stuff like this is in any way shape or form helpful or productive?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:57 am @Lilypetal @WindwardAway @robyn @Cape90

Same with the rest of you.
Acknowledged
I already figured, but reading that interaction made me more sure
Sorry about starting the wagon on you, I wanted to fuel discussion on your slot more than I cared about whether you actually went over or not.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:14 am Lime Coke has been killed

It is now Night 2 and you have 23 hours to submit your night actions.

Day 3 Approaches [/center]

What

Jackofhearts2005 has been killed.

(S)yxxy has been killed.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:47 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 4:14 am Lime Coke has been killed

It is now Night 2 and you have 23 hours to submit your night actions.

Jackofhearts2005 has been killed.

(S)yxxy has been killed.
Oh I really fucked up that quote, huh
Are people straight up getting inactivity killed? Because that's gonna make for a really swingy game.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:43 am
Vote Count
robyn (1) - Long Con
Porscha (1) - +1
Bereft (1) - +1

I think yesterday's was worse
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok so anyway, I'm not entirely sure whether Brad was town or scum. Again, he didn't leave a legacy, but he did talk in the thread while trying to save himself for a while. Porscha is town for actually trying to solve Brad, I'm not rescinding that.

I got mixed signals from Brad when he was replying to Porscha and I think he could realistically be either alignment, which is unfortunately not such a valid conclusion.

The other two who died didn't place votes, and if you look at the VC, marmot didn't vote either, but a ghost vote landed on him and he didn't die. So I'm thinking it's a game mechanic that punishes people for not voting, with the random chance that if a ghost vote lands on you, you might not die.

Anyway, I don't think that's important, other than pointing out that everyone should place a vote during the day if they don't want to die.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Also, I owe an apology to Abbi (I can't figure out how to tag her). I was on an extremely short fuse last night and I'm not sure why I was so pissed off at her posts in particular.

I've cooled off now, you did give your readlist, and I get that you didn't think lurker wagons were useful. I still don't townread you, I don't scumread you either, but I will try harder to find you.

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:49 am
Vote Count
robyn (1) - Long Con
Porscha (1) - +1
Bereft (1) - +1

It's the seemingly random pluses that don't correspond to anything as far as I can tell that are sending me
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:03 am
Vote Count
robyn (1) - Long Con
Porscha (1) - +1
Bereft (1) - +1

It's the seemingly random pluses that don't correspond to anything as far as I can tell that are sending me

There were 6 of them on D1
At least there's only 3 now
5 people didn't vote on D1
3 people didn't vote on D2
So it's almost, but not exactly, correlated by the looks of it.

Deeply confusing!
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Wait. I just realized, you're right, the nonvoter section is even more confusing lol. I didn't read it properly. You also didn't vote, but then what is that 1+ next to marmot?
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Announcement
I have been asked about the difference between +1 and 1+. They are functionally the same
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:04 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 8:03 am
Vote Count
robyn (1) - Long Con
Porscha (1) - +1
Bereft (1) - +1

There were 6 of them on D1
At least there's only 3 now
5 people didn't vote on D1
3 people didn't vote on D2
So it's almost, but not exactly, correlated by the looks of it.

Ok, back to this.

5 votes on Lime Coke, 5 names. Checks out.
3 on marmot, 5 names. Checks out.
2 on Long Con, 2 names. Checks out.
1 on Robyn, 1 name. Checks out.
Now things get weird.
1 vote on Porscha, no name.
1 vote on Bereft, no name.
3 invalid votes, 4 names and a +1.

Lime Coke, marmot, Long Con, and robyn were unaffected by ghost votes this time. Porscha and Bereft each got one ghost vote.

The tricky part is parsing the invalid votes. 4 players did not vote for anyone, and one ghost vote seems to have counted as invalid as well, but only 3 of those votes actually counted as invalid. Meaning that 2 of the invalid votes probably had no vote whatsoever (more invalid than invalid, if that's even possible). Or at least that's how I understand it. It could be because two of the nonvoters were (presumably) slank-killed for no activity, and they retroactively don't count as having vote power.

And all of this is speculation as if the ghost votes are a game mechanic and not a role mechanic. It's possible that *some* vote manipulation could be from a role, too, though. The D1 numbers didn't really add up, either (5 invalid votes and 6 ghost votes).
EnderWiggin
Made Man
Posts in topic: 125
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by EnderWiggin »

Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:53 am Ender, did you read this page? why did you do that when I am trying to solve this?
No. I was sitting stressed out at a place waiting and looked at my phone and realised I had ~10 minutes to vote and had forgot to vote so I drudged up what memory I had and put my trust in Robyn and put it forth.

Also LC not claiming in legacy is kinda wolfish tbh.
We can only trust the truth. Everything else is a lie.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Actually, I had a thought. Maybe some of the ghost votes are affected by who gets voted during the previous night phase? But I don't remember who voted whom on N1 😅 I remember some votes being on Bereft but that's all.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:09 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 3:53 am Ender, did you read this page? why did you do that when I am trying to solve this?
No. I was sitting stressed out at a place waiting and looked at my phone and realised I had ~10 minutes to vote and had forgot to vote so I drudged up what memory I had and put my trust in Robyn and put it forth.

I would call it wolfy except that people got mad at me for saying lily was wolfy for leaving her legacy blank, too. Both those players knew they were likely to die, but apparently "town doesn't have to share information" or whatever the counterargument was that I do not buy whatsoever.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:42 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:14 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 9:42 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Tue Oct 24, 2023 8:57 am My brain theory rn has 2 wolves in WWA/Porscha/Lily/Abi and I keep changing my mind on which ones.
I mean game theory says kill them all if you're that confident in two among that four

I'd personally remove abbi but 🤷‍♀️
Game theory doesn't account for my chronic self doubt
Relatable wowee

I would definitely remove porscha atp, I'd still remove abbi. I don't have wwa unpaired with lily but I noticed a post where you do? Does that hold up after clarification that it was robyn arguing with lily rather than wwa?
No.

Tbh I've been corrected about like 5 things and I'm getting to the point where I think I just dreamt reading thread in the first place.

@EnderWiggin what do you think of porscha atm?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I still think everything Brad has said and done has been within his wolf range, btw. The early activity, drop in activity, and last-ditch effort to save himself but only half-heartedly, while Porscha was genuinely trying to solve him.
And i know I said I thought his read on me was nuanced enough to be towny, but he never added anything to it and it sort of stagnated so I gave up on it.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:11 am

I would call it wolfy except that people got mad at me for saying lily was wolfy for leaving her legacy blank, too. Both those players knew they were likely to die, but apparently "town doesn't have to share information" or whatever the counterargument was that I do not buy whatsoever.
LC still not leaving a legacy AFTER that very public debate on it feels wolfier.

Good cross post
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:12 am @EnderWiggin what do you think of porscha atm?
Rereading eod I don't think she tries solving Brad like that as w/w?

Yes I'm partially flipping Brad's alignment for this.

But also Brad's last minute plea too.

Idk I have changed my mind.

I guess also my big sus on her was sorta built around "Brad town vote manip" which is debunked today tbh.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 7:44 am
Long Con wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 6:51 am

Do you think saying stuff like this is in any way shape or form helpful or productive?
Nope, just reacting to Robyn's ridiculous statement.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:09 am Actually, I had a thought. Maybe some of the ghost votes are affected by who gets voted during the previous night phase? But I don't remember who voted whom on N1 😅 I remember some votes being on Bereft but that's all.
What happened D1 then?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:13 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:11 am

LC still not leaving a legacy AFTER that very public debate on it feels wolfier.
I got the feeling he hadn't backread, though.
I did see svs remind people to write legacies at EoD, though, so I do think Brad should've seen *something* that would've reminded him.

But Abbi's counterargument to me is that town doesn't have TMI so they don't owe anyone reads and also don't owe anyone their role. I disagree completely, as was evidenced by how fucking long I spent arguing with her over it, but I can't call it wolfy if I don't know whether town is also doing it. Especially the slankers. And by that, I mean, would Brad have shared the same view? If he were, say, vanilla town with no results would he write that in his legacy? I still think it's important, but it didn't seem like I was in the majority opinion.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:16 am
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:09 am Actually, I had a thought. Maybe some of the ghost votes are affected by who gets voted during the previous night phase? But I don't remember who voted whom on N1 😅 I remember some votes being on Bereft but that's all.
What happened D1 then?
Idk, wasn't there a poll open on N0? (I don't actually remember because I didn't bother with it)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Wait no, nvm, it was just on whether landlords or tenants or property managers are the worst (I think)

Eh, scratch that theory.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

Well.

Probably a dumb read to make anyway.

I'm just disappointed that I'm the only one who has put mech + fun into my Legacy.

Wolves should kill me so everyone can see my glorious Poem.

Also so I don't have to think about reading 30 pages again.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:18 am Well.

Probably a dumb read to make anyway.

I'm just disappointed that I'm the only one who has put mech + fun into my Legacy.

Wolves should kill me so everyone can see my glorious Poem.

Also so I don't have to think about reading 30 pages again.
My legacy isn't a poem but it contains quite a bit of effort. Which probably nobody will read anyway, lol.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I want to sort of preflip lily and Brad as wolf partners to see where that leads, but I also feel like I could majorly fuck up my solve if I'm wrong.

EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:15 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:12 am @EnderWiggin what do you think of porscha atm?

I guess also my big sus on her was sorta built around "Brad town vote manip" which is debunked today tbh.
I don't think I need to color Brad red to lock porscha town atp, tbh. I think she's probably just town.

I'm currently kinda 👀 at wwa and bereft but I'm still way behind and have like 5 assignments due in 17.5 hours sooooo....do my legwork for me and tell me their alignment, pls?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I will stubbornly continue to assume lily is a wolf and I'm kind of past caring whether anyone agrees with me or not.
And I think the way Brad has played is consistent with how he plays when his wolf partner dies. He could fake it for longer because lily didn't flip, sure, but he does run out of steam pretty fast when he wolfs, and that's something I doubt has changed in his meta because I've seen him make a real effort to try to change that, but to no avail.
EnderWiggin
Made Man

Post by EnderWiggin »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:22 am
EnderWiggin wrote: Wed Oct 25, 2023 9:15 am

I don't think I need to color Brad red to lock porscha town atp, tbh. I think she's probably just town.

I'm currently kinda 👀 at wwa and bereft but I'm still way behind and have like 5 assignments due in 17.5 hours sooooo....do my legwork for me and tell me their alignment, pls?
Bereft town.

WWA is schrodinger's Werewolf.

Return to “Previous Rackets”