The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 7]

Post by Tangrowth »

No death, huh? Interesting!
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Awesome result, the Sorcerers are certainly getting frustrated now. After Domgate and a failed kill on MP, now another failed kill on Timmer. I am happy to see Timmer still alive.

I hate to say it, but I think I am responsible for Roxy's death. Roxy was already upset about the stuff earlier, and my imbecilic ranting after that lynch likely pushed her to leave the game, because she really doesn't like that stuff. My theory is that Roxy asked to be modkilled. Sorry, Roxy, I'm really sorry, I was immature and crappy. I will definitely remember this in the future, and do a better job of being a reasonable person.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:Awesome result, the Sorcerers are certainly getting frustrated now. After Domgate and a failed kill on MP, now another failed kill on Timmer. I am happy to see Timmer still alive.

I hate to say it, but I think I am responsible for Roxy's death. Roxy was already upset about the stuff earlier, and my imbecilic ranting after that lynch likely pushed her to leave the game, because she really doesn't like that stuff. My theory is that Roxy asked to be modkilled. Sorry, Roxy, I'm really sorry, I was immature and crappy. I will definitely remember this in the future, and do a better job of being a reasonable person.
I somehow doubt that.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Digging the new avatar, Blooper!

So whom are we voting today, folks? :feb:
Long Con
So Divine

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Night 6]

Post by Long Con »

nijuukyugou wrote:
Long Con wrote:I'm obviously not a suit, they killed BR night 1. I'm not a sorcerer, I was after Dom in that lynch.

Please think people!!!
Can you explain this defense a little more, if you're up for it? I'm a bit confused as to how this clears you up, but I'm certainly willing to understand.
Well, the first point is completely up to you to believe, but as a baddie, I tend to ignore Black Rock (my wife) as much as possible, and I would never agree to kill her on Night One of a game, because that would cause me marital stress (not really, but it would still be a light betrayal of my wife). I DEFINITELY would not kill her on night One of The Champions Game.

Of course this sets up a beautiful WIFOM, but I have never chosen to take advantage of that, and I never plan to. Again, believe it if you want. People who have been baddies with me can corroborate the fact that I wouldn't do it.

The second point was that I was pretty much the first person to come after Dom in the Dom-Bass lynch, I voted for him and left it there even as Bass went down. Feel free to read the lynch again, I was being quite honest about how I felt about Dom and why. I DID state that I didn't want him to get lynched because I like to play with him, but I voted for him because he made me suspicious with his "Bass is probably a Civ" talk. Again, your call if you think it was genuine or not, but it was genuine.

I'm not a Suit, and I'm not a Sorcerer, and that is the truth.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Long Con wrote:Awesome result, the Sorcerers are certainly getting frustrated now. After Domgate and a failed kill on MP, now another failed kill on Timmer. I am happy to see Timmer still alive.

I somehow doubt that.
Well, we'll know when the game ends! :)

As for who to vote today, I don't think you all need me to tell you my opinion.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Night 6]

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
Long Con wrote:I'm obviously not a suit, they killed BR night 1. I'm not a sorcerer, I was after Dom in that lynch.

Please think people!!!
Can you explain this defense a little more, if you're up for it? I'm a bit confused as to how this clears you up, but I'm certainly willing to understand.
Well, the first point is completely up to you to believe, but as a baddie, I tend to ignore Black Rock (my wife) as much as possible, and I would never agree to kill her on Night One of a game, because that would cause me marital stress (not really, but it would still be a light betrayal of my wife). I DEFINITELY would not kill her on night One of The Champions Game.

Of course this sets up a beautiful WIFOM, but I have never chosen to take advantage of that, and I never plan to. Again, believe it if you want. People who have been baddies with me can corroborate the fact that I wouldn't do it.

The second point was that I was pretty much the first person to come after Dom in the Dom-Bass lynch, I voted for him and left it there even as Bass went down. Feel free to read the lynch again, I was being quite honest about how I felt about Dom and why. I DID state that I didn't want him to get lynched because I like to play with him, but I voted for him because he made me suspicious with his "Bass is probably a Civ" talk. Again, your call if you think it was genuine or not, but it was genuine.

I'm not a Suit, and I'm not a Sorcerer, and that is the truth.
These are good points. :ponder:
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Long Con wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

I somehow doubt that.
Well, we'll know when the game ends! :)

As for who to vote today, I don't think you all need me to tell you my opinion.
DH, yeah?

What about Russ possibly being a certain role? If you entertain that as a possibility, then surely his saying DH seems "very genuine" should be considered? Or is it all hogwash?
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

Nice try, noobs. So, yeah. Voting Snowy. Will be by later on to chat more.
My siggie.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I suppose timmer seems less likely as bad since he was clearly targeted by the Sorcerers, so I'm willing to consider I might be wrong on something.

So thinking back to the Hatter, to see if we can nail down who it is, who has been targeted with it? Made N1, zeek N2, and juliets N3 or N4 (?)... is that all? I can't remember.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

Oooh, looks like the Sorcerers have been neutered a bit. I wonder if their kill on Night 8 will fail as well.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, I suppose timmer seems less likely as bad since he was clearly targeted by the Sorcerers, so I'm willing to consider I might be wrong on something.

So thinking back to the Hatter, to see if we can nail down who it is, who has been targeted with it? Made N1, zeek N2, and juliets N3 or N4 (?)... is that all? I can't remember.
I was cursed and received a message coming out of night 3 for my actions on day 4.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Well, I suppose timmer seems less likely as bad since he was clearly targeted by the Sorcerers, so I'm willing to consider I might be wrong on something.

I was cursed and received a message coming out of night 3 for my actions on day 4.
Cool, thanks!

:ponder:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Nailing down the Hatter is a fun pasttime, but I don't really see the usefulness of it. Well, except that we could strike another person from the "baddie we have to kill" list.

I don't know what the Russ thing is yet - I think it happened while I was at work, when that lynch that I had all those votes happened. I was catching up in secret on my phone at work, and missed the Russ roleclaim theory. Care to tell me about it?
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Long Con wrote:Nailing down the Hatter is a fun pasttime, but I don't really see the usefulness of it. Well, except that we could strike another person from the "baddie we have to kill" list.

I don't know what the Russ thing is yet - I think it happened while I was at work, when that lynch that I had all those votes happened. I was catching up in secret on my phone at work, and missed the Russ roleclaim theory. Care to tell me about it?
Daisy pulled.a.quote.of his.thinking it.leaned him to being a.particular role. Russ.came.back and said.he.wasn't hinting nor.does.he.do.that.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

bea wrote:
Long Con wrote:Nailing down the Hatter is a fun pasttime, but I don't really see the usefulness of it. Well, except that we could strike another person from the "baddie we have to kill" list.

Daisy pulled.a.quote.of his.thinking it.leaned him to being a.particular role. Russ.came.back and said.he.wasn't hinting nor.does.he.do.that.
There has definitely been some brazen hinting, but wasn't particularly thinking about Rustti doing it!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, he's not the only one who has brought up the Face of Boe.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Lizzy »

hey guys! I have to apologise for my absence but my laptop has been pretty much dead for a while and keeping up on a blackberry has not been easy. I'm hopeful I can purchase my laptop sometime next week and participate properly if I'm still alive k

I know it's s asking much, but can someone fill me in with what's been going on? :blush:
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote:Yeah, he's not the only one who has brought up the Face of Boe.
...or implied that their suspicions changed overnight due to something someone has said. To me that would be more of an indication than simply mentioning the Face of Boe, or LDable statements, which lots of people have done.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

She said YES!
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

zeek wrote:She said YES!
YAY! Congrats!
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm up for a DH lynch for reason previously mentioned. I will listen to other cases however. Let's be rational today folks. Let's not try to be too easily persuaded without really looking at the facts.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

Elohcin wrote:I'm up for a DH lynch for reason previously mentioned. I will listen to other cases however. Let's be rational today folks. Let's not try to be too easily persuaded without really looking at the facts.
You're contradicting yourself, Eloh.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

I am going to have to give LCs case a reread, becasue i am honestly not seeing it. Like I did with Bea, I went back & reread DH some a few days ago, and saw a few things that made me, not necessarily TRUST him, but possibly think he might not be bad. Plus my experience with him leads me to think he always plays his own game, regardless of affiliation. Although Gotham traumatized me on many levels, making me a much more cautious, nervous player, it also taught me that DH can be a lying major asshole ( <3 DH you know I mean game face ) when he's a civ, too.

So rereading DH & LC is my quest today.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Elohcin wrote:I'm up for a DH lynch for reason previously mentioned. I will listen to other cases however. Let's be rational today folks. Let's not try to be too easily persuaded without really looking at the facts.
How so?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Elohcin wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
How so?
The case against me is hardly rational :P

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I actually agree with DH at this point, especially since I realized how tunnel vision I was being with him. I won't be voting for him.
Dom
mayor of gaytown
Posts in topic: 180

Post by Dom »

:fiesta: :fiesta: :fiesta:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I'm sort of fine with seeing how everyone is thinking and contributing in that way, though, especially since people think I was being manipulative with my last-minute case against Russ. I wasn't, but to be fair, I appreciate that at least it has more time to simmer.

Even though I don't actively suspect Snowy that much, I may be convinced to vote in that direction. I think the connections to DH are shattered if DH is good, but that zeek's point of Snowy voting with the majority every time except with the Suits is definitely the most compelling.

Oh, and congrats by the way, zeek! That's awesome! :D
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I actually agree with DH at this point, especially since I realized how tunnel vision I was being with him. I won't be voting for him.
It's okay, 'cause I don't trust you really.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I actually agree with DH at this point, especially since I realized how tunnel vision I was being with him. I won't be voting for him.
:shrug:

Just don't be shocked if DH flips civilian and I don't disappear, that's all.
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

I'm not saying I absolutely think you will disappear if he is lynched.
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm sort of fine with seeing how everyone is thinking and contributing in that way, though, especially since people think I was being manipulative with my last-minute case against Russ. I wasn't, but to be fair, I appreciate that at least it has more time to simmer.

Even though I don't actively suspect Snowy that much, I may be convinced to vote in that direction. I think the connections to DH are shattered if DH is good, but that zeek's point of Snowy voting with the majority every time except with the Suits is definitely the most compelling.

Ok let's not put the cart before the horse. i am bit tired of this DH/ Snowy connection suspicion. J have voted neither him or LC so far but I will vote for him now. Who knows, he may very well be bad.
Votes DH
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

Timmer's vote is weird. If he thinks I was saving DH, and we don't who DH is yet, why didn't he vote DH? If DH turns out to be a bad then there is a case. At the moment there's nothing.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Elohcin wrote:I'm not saying I absolutely think you will disappear if he is lynched.
I know. I'm not saying YOU think that. I'm just saying there has been speculation by some, notably timmer, that DH is my Narrator, or at least a recruit.

The former will be made evident upon DH's lynch, while the latter I assume will not be confirmed until endgame.

Why is DH the most logical person for your vote?
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm sort of fine with seeing how everyone is thinking and contributing in that way, though, especially since people think I was being manipulative with my last-minute case against Russ. I wasn't, but to be fair, I appreciate that at least it has more time to simmer.

Ok let's not put the cart before the horse. i am bit tired of this DH/ Snowy connection suspicion. J have voted neither him or LC so far but I will vote for him now. Who knows, he may very well be bad.
Votes DH
I frankly am not sure I buy the DH/Snowy connection anymore.

If DH very well may be bad, couldn't others as well? Why DH over anyone else?

Also, how do you feel about LC?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I still think the Made Case is something to consider. Also, we should look at the Dom/Bass lynch very carefully. Two baddies being the only options, stands to reason that Suits voted Dom and Sorcerers voted Bass

ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I just want to say when it comes to LC, that hissy fit he threw after he thought he was going to be lynched and before the post, made me believe he is probably good or possibly an indy. I just can't see him doing that if he was bad - he would look like an idiot if he had said that stuff and then been bad. The poorest of poor sports. I understand that some people will see this exactly opposite of me but thats ok. I bring it up just to see if it has any bearing on the way others think about LC.

I also agree that the Made case needs another look. DH, do you remember who made that case? There have been so many cases lately. Taking a look at the Bass/Dom vote again isn't a bad idea either.

Also, has anyone else taken a look at Mongooses posts? There is no substance and that makes me nervous. Also she didn't post for a long period of time - 7 days I think - when she was only supposed to be gone on vacation for 4. Worries me when people don't post for long periods in a game, especially if it's longer than they said they would be not posting. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has taken a look.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Mongoose's contributions to this game are trivial at best (again, no offense intended). I would REALLY like to hear from Made soon as well, since I can't remember recent suspects from him.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

juliets wrote:I just want to say when it comes to LC, that hissy fit he threw after he thought he was going to be lynched and before the post, made me believe he is probably good or possibly an indy. I just can't see him doing that if he was bad - he would look like an idiot if he had said that stuff and then been bad. The poorest of poor sports. I understand that some people will see this exactly opposite of me but thats ok. I bring it up just to see if it has any bearing on the way others think about LC.

I also agree that the Made case needs another look. DH, do you remember who made that case? There have been so many cases lately. Taking a look at the Bass/Dom vote again isn't a bad idea either.

Also, has anyone else taken a look at Mongooses posts? There is no substance and that makes me nervous. Also she didn't post for a long period of time - 7 days I think - when she was only supposed to be gone on vacation for 4. Worries me when people don't post for long periods in a game, especially if it's longer than they said they would be not posting. Anyway, just wondering if anyone else has taken a look.
I'm pretty certain I brought Made up as a suspect initially.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

DharmaHelper wrote:I still think the Made Case is something to consider. Also, we should look at the Dom/Bass lynch very carefully. Two baddies being the only options, stands to reason that Suits voted Dom and Sorcerers voted Bass
Yes, I almost forgot about the case on Made. I remember it being a good one but forget what was said. I will look into that again.

As far as the Dom/Bass lynch...here are the results.

Bass_the_Clever (9 votes) -
Elohcin (3), Dom (4), Boomslang (10), zeek (11), bea (12), nijuukyugou (14), Russtifinko (16), juliets (17), Roxy (19)

Dom (7 votes) -
Long Con (5), Spacedaisy (6), DharmaHelper (8), timmer (9), Turnip Head (13), S~V~S (15), Snow Dog (18)

Only 16 people voted. I assume some of the non voters were baddies. What do y'all think we can glean from this poll?

DH - can you recap you made case or post a link?
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Elohcin wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I still think the Made Case is something to consider. Also, we should look at the Dom/Bass lynch very carefully. Two baddies being the only options, stands to reason that Suits voted Dom and Sorcerers voted Bass
Yes, I almost forgot about the case on Made. I remember it being a good one but forget what was said. I will look into that again.

Elohcin (3), Dom (4), Boomslang (10), zeek (11), bea (12), nijuukyugou (14), Russtifinko (16), juliets (17), Roxy (19)

Dom (7 votes) -
Long Con (5), Spacedaisy (6), DharmaHelper (8), timmer (9), Turnip Head (13), S~V~S (15), Snow Dog (18)

Only 16 people voted. I assume some of the non voters were baddies. What do y'all think we can glean from this poll?

It started with his claiming his vote was forced, and the support that he got from people including Bass who we know is a baddie.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman

Post by Elohcin »

Oh and on Mongoose. She could be a baddie laying low, but I am more likely to see her has a busy civ who's not caring to participate so much. I believe she mentioned being out of town/on vacation or something. And, isn't she hosting another game right now? Not trying to defend her actions....just giving another perspective.

linki with DH - ah yes, I remember now. I was his partner at that time for the posting contest thing. Did we ever figure out if his vote was really forced?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Elohcin wrote:Oh and on Mongoose. She could be a baddie laying low, but I am more likely to see her has a busy civ who's not caring to participate so much. I believe she mentioned being out of town/on vacation or something. And, isn't she hosting another game right now? Not trying to defend her actions....just giving another perspective.

linki with DH - ah yes, I remember now. I was his partner at that time for the posting contest thing. Did we ever figure out if his vote was really forced?
Mongoose said she would be gone for 4 days vacation but did not post for 7 days. This was prior to her game beginning. You're right though she could just be a civ who is not participating much. I just find it odd that she has so little to say that has a lot of meat to it.

On the vote forcing someone came up the next day (was it zeek?) and said he now believed made, leading us to believe that his vote had been forced. It seems like a few others have hinted at that, seems TH might have been one, and so it looked like Made was not lying. Someone else may have a different read on that.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Elohcin wrote:
YAY! Congrats!
Bets thing that's happened so far during this game. Congrats! :fiesta:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

MovingPictures07 wrote:

I somehow doubt that.
You doubt that he will be more reasonable in the future, or that Roxy left because of his rant?
Elohcin wrote:
Rightly so.

Again, I have not hinted and will not hint that I am the Face of Boe, nor any other role. Frankly, I think the idea of NOT lynching me because you suspect I'm role hinting is against the spirit of the rules, and if you think I'm role-hinting then you should probably vote me out of the game. That said, I still hope you all won't let a confirmed indy lead a bandwagon lynch on me, last-minute or not.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Snow Dog wrote:

Votes DH
Snowy, this doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Since almost the entire case on you is based on your perceived connection to DH, isn't it in your best interest to keep him alive if, as you say, "he may very well be bad"? Obviously if he's civ that clears the current case against you, but you know that if he's bad you'll go next, right? At the very least I'd think you'd want to leave it a mystery. Help me understand.
Snow Dog wrote:Timmer's vote is weird. If he thinks I was saving DH, and we don't who DH is yet, why didn't he vote DH? If DH turns out to be a bad then there is a case. At the moment there's nothing.
This, however, is a good point. Timmer, why not go straight for DH, given that the case on Snowy is mostly that he's connected to DH? Seems like a DH lynch would give much more info, and if he flipped civ it would clear Snowie, whereas if Snowie flipped civ then it wouldn't necessarily clear DH.
Elohcin wrote:

Dom (7 votes) -

Why would you assume some of the non-voters were baddies? In a lynch with 2 baddies, doesn't it make sense that every baddie voted for the one on the opposite team, like DH said? They had all the incentive in the world to save their teammates, whereas the rest of us were just doing a normal vote.

I have never known a baddie to intentionally miss a vote and allow a teammate to die. Unless you think some baddies are inactives, but what's the evidence for that?

:eye:
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Sorry for the huge multi-post. Lastly, I just had a thought, inspired by LC's recent post. (I think LC installing the truth, btw, based on his behavior in Fight Club.) I think the DH as MP's Narrator thing is still entirely plausible, given how hard he's defended him. It looks to me like a slam dunk that DH is at least an MP recruit. However, if you were MP, who would you pick as your very first teammate for the Tournament of Champions?
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer

Post by Russtifinko »

Gah! Thought of one more thing. DH, on the Made vote-force thing. I couldn't find the post, but if TH did indeed support Made's vote-force claim, would that not lend it some credence? TH was killed by the Suits on N5, the team you're claiming Made is on.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

Guys, I spent all of late last night cramming, studying voting records and trying to find links. Those of you who have had the misfortune of sharing civ BTSC with me will have experienced my mania firsthand. (Juliets bore the brunt of this when I was the narrator, for instance).

But, I also only have ten minutes before I'm heading out the door to friends' for the rest of the weekend, so I've got to be super brief.

First, I'm not voting DH today. I'e studied various lynches and while I think there is still a chance that DH is a suit, the evidence is great for me that snowy is bad but not AS great as to who his teammate is. It could be DH. It could also be Daisy. It's unclear. But Snowy's vote for DH today didn't help his cause, in my eyes. And Roxy's death, ugh, I don't like it. I am comfortable saying I think Snowy is bad, but not yet comfortable about teammates. Not strong enough.

But, I'll point out one other person who came to light last night.

nijuu.

Day 1 lynch: DH was at 6 votes. MM at 4. LC at 2. Nijuu voted LC, avoiding the two main lynches. Not too big a deal, right?

Day 2 lynch: Made was at 5 votes. llama 4. nijuu bypassed them and voted Eloh, avoiding the main two lynches. Not a huge deal still maybe?

Day 3 lynch: DF is at 7 votes, Boomslang 3, DH 2. nijuu votes LC, bypassing all three main lynches. now I'm seeing a pattern.

Day 4 lynch: dom vs bass.

Posts a wishy-washy single post the whole day:

"About this poll...I haven't had strong feelings about either contender, as many others have expressed, as well. I haven't really played with Bass much to differentiate his games. Dom to me seems pretty...Dom. Not much out of the ordinary. I definitely thought it was weird of him to say that Bass was Civ in light of this poll, but I suppose I can understand it? Maybe? I wouldn't do it in his situation. And it puts the voter in a conundrum - if you trust Dom, and Dom says Bass is good, then who do you vote for? That being said, I don't necessarily trust either of them. My gut says vote Bass. Sorry, absentee."

Votes bass. Both bass and Dom were at 5 votes at the time.

Skip Day 5 as it's a wash.

Day 6, nijuu is interesting. He seems like he is one of panickers moving votes around, but he isn't. He used his same thoughts on LC from Day 1 to vote him. What's most noticeable? At the time he voted Long Con, the main vote getters were Russ, and I think DH/Snowy? Basically about three people had votes and LC had only 1. So once again, nijuu went out of his WAY to avoid being attache to any lynch train. What happened afterwards was that others followed him.

So I still believe Snowy is bad news and will leave my vote on him. But I believe nijuu has worked pretty hard to avoid being looked at by staying away from attention all game. I'd like others to look at him, please, to see what yu think. Now I've got to run.

Again, let's not lynch DH right now, or at least not for anything I'VE previously said, I'm pulling back a bit on it. And Snowy's vote for him just reinforces that snowy is bad for sure, for me.
My siggie.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”