Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by robyn »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:06 pm (translation for peanut gallery: what I get out of that is that I do believe robyn as an instinct driven, socially wary ego wolf. In this game so far robyn exudes 0% instinct or ego drive, they drip with poor little meow meow energy. I've been sitting on some amount of trepidation regarding their approaches to schweppes/gira/the game as a whole but I think I am pretty satisfied now to actually read them as town for real.)
wdym 0 instinct
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

you haven't done any instinct plays. it's hard to quantify the lack of it. maybe you just aren't drunk idk.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

the drinks i’ve had have been nonzero

do you see calculation from me?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I buy it but I’ll wait for the dizzy take to comment further
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Playing in a serious game with known quantities is ~somewhat different than whatever this is. At least, I’d approach it differently
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Man the ego read works for a crazy large number of players I don’t think I’ve ever conceptualised it before
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

It might work for me (can’t tell)
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:18 pm the drinks i’ve had have been nonzero

do you see calculation from me?
perhaps a better way to put it is that you aren't trying to make yourself look better to the thread
(which goes against your own claim of ego based gameplay even as town, but I already didn't think your town gameplay was very ego)
and your wolf instincts let you spot things like rabbit/disq's trap but you haven't shown any play like that in this game, even though I have been channeling the spirit of disq and trying to potentially trap you. instead you just stepped right in and gave a nothingburger response the first time I asked about your SCI play, whereas I now think as wolf you would've seen that coming and been a little more explicit about your methods to go "see here is what i did as wolf that game and I'm not doing it this game"

If that makes any sense.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i may be wrong but i voted right on top of disq and rabbit there. they were trapping all right but i’m big game. but in general i think your read is correct and i know you were playing particularly close attention to how i played that game, and are reading me correctly for the right reasons here. instead of some chicanery we both could pull as w/t as either alignment to make things messy, blah blah blah

let’s continue to mason this game
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

i’ve bought 2.5lbs of shrimp
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

that's a lotta shrimp
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:14 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:46 pm I put Grey Goose in my juice box for this game
share plz
You can have it all tbh Grey goose kinda ass
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:28 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 2:53 pm Image

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:55 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:52 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:48 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:37 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:34 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:31 pm pyxxy, i thought about the thing where they play during our nights, but then the night actions would be split which seems like a disaster

guess we’ll have to see
this is a good point. consider me moving towards 2 simul games that are somehow linked, lots of handwaving around "somehow"
Mechanical speculation is an easy thing for wolves to generate. I want to know yoiur thoughts on the people we're actually playing with.
It's easy for wolves to post pointless nagging on players they totally remember playing with yet want to GTH town that same player for the easy pocket.
This is the lamest attempt at shading I've seen in my entire life
You thinking that you are in any way an authority of what is and is not lame is funny enough to have me institutionalized for pseudobulbar affect
Were those English words?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:59 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:31 pm pyxxy, i thought about the thing where they play during our nights, but then the night actions would be split which seems like a disaster

guess we’ll have to see
this is a good point. consider me moving towards 2 simul games that are somehow linked, lots of handwaving around "somehow"
Mechanical speculation is an easy thing for wolves to generate. I want to know yoiur thoughts on the people we're actually playing with.
It's easy for wolves to post pointless nagging on players they totally remember playing with yet want to GTH town that same player for the easy pocket.
You thinking that you are in any way an authority of what is and is not lame is funny enough to have me institutionalized for pseudobulbar affect
At least I'm doing more than whining and engaging in pointless mechanical speculation.
You are?

I remember a lot of whining from you tbh

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:13 pm

At least I'm doing more than whining and engaging in pointless mechanical speculation.
You are?

I remember a lot of whining from you tbh
I know you are but what am I?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:09 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:06 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:03 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:02 pm
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 5:55 pm In my mind, TSP specifically is known to post more and give more effort as wolf than as town.

Although, in reality, I think it all varies.

But I'll take the town spew on TSP.
This is hedgy. Got any thoughts on what they actually posted?
No, I haven't read their posts.

I am once again, unlikely to answer your questions. And if I do, unlikely to be in a way that satisfies you. We will have to manage.
If you haven't read their posts, then why did you make a read on them? Are you just pulling names out of a hat?
seems like a simple progression to me
Alright, I'll use a random number generator from one to thirteen. It rolled seven, which means that Abby is town. Now it rolled ten, which means robyn is a wolf. How's that for a progression?
The RNG is better at reading me than most mafia players

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:14 pm so the spec chat invitational v2, i recognize that the playerlist was incredibly strong and i really wanted to town, i had 2 wolf rands prior to this game, disq/rabbit were both one alignment town players that i would have had a great time playing with. however i rand mafia, and i am pretty dissapointed as xan got voted out d1 in another game and i haven't played with vik. i come into the game expecting to solo wolf in absolute misery, but i can't do nothing because i have a reputation to uphold and i've seen strong towns self destruct before

day one starts and mendes/illario/schweppes all find one another as town and alison suspects me before i even got online. the day started at fucking 6am for me, so it couldn't be helped and i start posting awfully, and i'm just in a bad mood at the start because everyone's so fucking towny, i'm doing the worst out of my team and i find it difficult to integrate into the game

i finally get home and write 4 wall posts and figure out essentially the town leaders and schweppes. everyone involved knows i have an ego, am a dangerous wolf, and plan to do well in such a player list with a spectator chat. i am simply rising to the occasion. so when i do bad that's concerning, but eventually i start analyzing and asking the right questions and as rabbit said "started to be more towny". rabbit at this point hard suspects me/schweppes/illario because we are similar people and we all come off as having tmi as either alignment. and due to out of game reasoning we would play close together

rabbit is like on my ass, disq is on xan, and illario has bad reads, schweppes is townreading me as well as plenty of other players. as ran correctly stated in this thread already, i fucking hate early sus, i need to constantly be aware of what multiple people are doing and thinking in order for me to effectively post well (as both alignments but more so as mafia). so i achieve this and i post towny. i don't particularly know what or how i posted d1-3 in that game either. really what i was doing was providing a steady stream of content and actively solving and pushing and reshuffling. all of it was fake of course but i also wasn't insightful at all

when i'm town i'll be many steps ahead of everyone, this almost always holds true. i make people surprised and i make people question, and i will tell people they're wrong. not many players ever surprise me in a way that's not self evident. i would like to think of myself as a godly powerwolf, however this definition has been disputed. the other definition for me is someone who is very pocket-y and someone who will absolutely destroy thread health to get what i want. i've done it before and i'll do it again

anyway in this game i vote violet at the end of day 1 which is something that I would never do, illario later tells me that he would've suspected me for this had he survived the night. prince goes afk for a majority of d2 and his chop isn't worth mentioning really, it was just so slow and all of it consisted of reshuffling and hyping up the point of view that "prince obvious mafia, next mafia is in [x,y, and z] ggez let's play next" and just had to keep up the activity and be present

during d2 i kind of joat read schweppes along with disq, i decide to kill disq and fake claim joat, on d2. this is because schweppes pushing me is something i don't actually see as possible. i claim joat, let him know i'm doubling, he takes the n3 nk, and a complete ruckus happens d4 where i continue to be near confirmed town

my joat read was wrong, schweppes admitted to FPS'ing, fucking mac of all people subs in and it's actually horrible. to make matters worse i show up drunk to eod and out myself. then d4 is annoying because rabbit/dizzy find one another and me and vik are pushed to the back. i'm happy because my death unclears cait, implicates schweppes, and does not implicate viks

i think i played pretty fucking well then just threw, i made no mistakes and would have lived until f5 had i not drunk posted, multiple tunnels didn't make me nervous and i tricked many great townies
Full disclosure I'm not reading any of this... hope it's not important

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:39 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:36 pm Let Dizzy cook.
I'm serving it up raw this game ;airguitar:
Hot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:06 pm (translation for peanut gallery: what I get out of that is that I do believe robyn as an instinct driven, socially wary ego wolf. In this game so far robyn exudes 0% instinct or ego drive, they drip with poor little meow meow energy. I've been sitting on some amount of trepidation regarding their approaches to schweppes/gira/the game as a whole but I think I am pretty satisfied now to actually read them as town for real.)

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Well that was a boring catch up

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Y'all suck I'm booooooooooored

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 7:46 pm i’ve bought 2.5lbs of shrimp
deveined? wild caught? previously frozen? jumbo?
☆Princess Abigail☆

My girlfriend is playing mafia I'm lonelyyyyyy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:19 pm
All of the above

ImageImage

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

shrimp cooked tail on

.5lbs jumbo, 2lbs large
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:08 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 1:46 pm I put Grey Goose in my juice box for this game
share plz
sure

but I would take grey goose over a lot of other options
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:21 pm
shrimp cooked tail on

.5lbs jumbo, 2lbs large
👏🏻 robyn 👏🏻 delivers 👏🏻 the 👏🏻 facts 👏🏻
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:21 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:08 pm
share plz
sure

but I would take grey goose over a lot of other options
I... wouldn't.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm only chugging a giant bottle of it cause I want the bottle

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:19 pm My girlfriend is playing mafia I'm lonelyyyyyy
Sup!
ask me some questions? game related, not game related, whatever.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Imma user the bottle as a water bottle

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:23 pm Imma user the bottle as a water bottle
that's slightly unhinged but I do also like their bottles
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:23 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:19 pm My girlfriend is playing mafia I'm lonelyyyyyy
Sup!
ask me some questions? game related, not game related, whatever.
What's your favorite band and song?

Who's a wolf you'd shoot right now if you could?

Am I town?

What's the best movie I've probably never seen?

Do you like anime?

Is my girlfriend cute? There's only one right answer the wrong answer will get you shot in game Image

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:24 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:23 pm Imma user the bottle as a water bottle
Imagine walking in on someone and they are just chugging a Grey Goose bottle

You dunno it's water at first

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It's funny!

ImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

someone never read Batman comics and it shows
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm so hilarious

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:25 pm someone never read Batman comics and it shows
I read batman comics

But only for Harley :p

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:25 pm

counterpoint everyone's thought of this and will think of it after that first second and it won't ever hit as hard as you hope

#downer
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:25 pm someone never read Batman comics and it shows
I’m not finding the post this is supposed to respond to so it’ll be a mystery as to who
☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:26 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:25 pm

counterpoint everyone's thought of this and will think of it after that first second and it won't ever hit as hard as you hope

#downer
Counter counter point

I've done it before and reactions were always funny

But that bottle my roommate pukedin so I need a new one

Also just is a big bottle so it holds a lot of water and it's pretty...

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:27 pm
I’m not finding the post this is supposed to respond to so it’ll be a mystery as to who
My guess is...tu madre

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

strong counterpoints
☆Princess Abigail☆

Yo I'm top posting

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wtf how

ImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

posts like “wtf how” will add up

Source: experience
☆Princess Abigail☆

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:30 pm posts like “wtf how” will add up

Source: experience
I don't believe it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I've been with my girlfriend for like 3 hours and completely ignoring this thread I don't feel like I've been posting that much

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

> What's your favorite band and song?

Right to the tough ones.... I like a lot of music, tending mainly towards ambient/chill or weird stuff.

> Who's a wolf you'd shoot right now if you could?

Dizzy

> Am I town?

Dunno

> What's the best movie I've probably never seen?

Bubba Ho-tep

> Do you like anime?

Ye

> Is my girlfriend cute?

Ye

Return to “Previous Jobs”