Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Called my gf cute

Lock town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

I have reached episode 3
☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm keeping this read btw don't even care

Also thank you imma listen to these songs

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

What's the best anime ever go!

ImageImage

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Do I believe that Ran believes Dizzy is a wolf and would shoot him right now?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

OMG DAYDREAM IN BLUE
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

It is going to be hard for me to stick to my guns on this after Mac tells me I’m overthinking it
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:38 pm What's the best anime ever go!
Monster
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:42 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:38 pm What's the best anime ever go!
Monster
Ooo something I've never seen!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

My fave is darker than black

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I've heard that's a good one
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

re: monster
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Shin Sekai Yori
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:39 pm Do I believe that Ran believes Dizzy is a wolf and would shoot him right now?
It's selfish, but every game there's some handful of people who just shout "wolfmilia!" and I give them way too much good faith, and then they just end up being like one townie and all the wolves. So I've resolved to stop doing that as much. Also it's uncharacteristic of dizzy as either alignment to be this flaccid.
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

EGGZ! ~ signed, Bereft
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

And we've backslided into nonsense. We at least had a little bit of progress going there!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:48 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:39 pm Do I believe that Ran believes Dizzy is a wolf and would shoot him right now?
It's selfish, but every game there's some handful of people who just shout "wolfmilia!" and I give them way too much good faith, and then they just end up being like one townie and all the wolves. So I've resolved to stop doing that as much. Also it's uncharacteristic of dizzy as either alignment to be this flaccid.
but at least you oughta be giving it pause and not soft launching it in a question and answer it’s like the only serious wolf read you’ve voiced
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:05 pm
but at least you oughta be giving it pause and not soft launching it in a question and answer it’s like the only serious wolf read you’ve voiced
Yo what is this shade? Votes aren't open, mac hasn't posted, schweppes has barely posted (and would be my second choice rn). What exactly do you mean by "giving it pause"? Why are you hover handing me with this implication that I should have more "serious wolf reads"?
Quin
Indecent Bastard
Posts in topic: 2

Post by Quin »

power puff girls z
Lunalee wrote: Thu Nov 01, 2018 9:13 amQuin's ISO is full of posts that are actually trying to be helpful to the game. This doesn't look like town Quin.
ImageImageImageImage
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:18 pm
Yo what is this shade? Votes aren't open, mac hasn't posted, schweppes has barely posted (and would be my second choice rn). What exactly do you mean by "giving it pause"? Why are you hover handing me with this implication that I should have more "serious wolf reads"?
put your faith in me to godread schweppes
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:18 pm
I think you expressed the read as more serious than it should have been, not the other way around. I don’t think you should have serious wolf reads — I don’t think anyone should have serious reads
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

But I could just be reading too much into it
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

No actually
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

... so when I am asked for a wolf I would shoot, you would have me say "oh, no one"?
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:56 pm And we've backslided into nonsense. We at least had a little bit of progress going there!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Quin wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:19 pm
power puff girls z
Hot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I want Mac to post

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

He is my beacon

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:34 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:56 pm And we've backslided into nonsense. We at least had a little bit of progress going there!
So why don't you quit crying and do something about it?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:35 pm I want Mac to post
Why not engaging with the people who are actually playing the game?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:32 pm ... so when I am asked for a wolf I would shoot, you would have me say "oh, no one"?
was it a real question someone asked because if so I rescind all my comments
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:39 pm
Because you’re a silly goose
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:50 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:39 pm
Because you’re a silly goose
Your goose is officially cooked.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:50 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:32 pm ... so when I am asked for a wolf I would shoot, you would have me say "oh, no one"?
was it a real question someone asked because if so I rescind all my comments
.... yes? bruh it was in the list of questions abigail gave to me? did you think I just made that list of questions randomly on my own??
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

…yes
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

(because that's hilarious if so but, yeah)
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

wait what, i thought you were answering your own questions too
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ok this makes more sense now
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 9:54 pm wait what, i thought you were answering your own questions too
FAM

i break the quotes for ONE POST thinking it'll be MORE CLEAR and
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:24 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:23 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:19 pm My girlfriend is playing mafia I'm lonelyyyyyy
Sup!
ask me some questions? game related, not game related, whatever.
What's your favorite band and song?

Who's a wolf you'd shoot right now if you could?

Am I town?

What's the best movie I've probably never seen?

Do you like anime?

Is my girlfriend cute? There's only one right answer the wrong answer will get you shot in game Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

You enter the elevator, groggy from the morning routine and utterly indifferent about the universe. Time to get to work. The elevator door closes.

You blink.

The elevator door opens. Time to go home.

Evening One is underway. You have 48 hours to vote someone out.

@Bereft
@Dubz
@Dyslexicon
@Gira
@leetic
@MacDougall
@☆Princess Abigail☆
@pyxxy
@Ranmilia
@robyn
@tedxtr
@TonyStarkPrime
@WindwardAway
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

[VOTE: Dizzy] aubergine

No mech stuff. Ok then.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Let's get things started with a [VOTE: Dyslexicon] aubergine. Absolutely nothing substantive in their ISO, and their weird ignoring of me doesn't square with the games I've played with t!Dyslexicon.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

one twink down, many more to go
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:00 pm Evening One is underway
ah the other thread is at work
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:26 pm
I'm not sure if there is another thread going on right now; there don't seem to be enough people online for that to be the case. Perhaps it's going on on Discord?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:33 pm
I'm not sure if there is another thread going on right now; there don't seem to be enough people online for that to be the case. Perhaps it's going on on Discord?
27 signed up for this game, 13 are in this thread, you can't see this thread without an account

so there's a thread concurrent to us, and they're at work
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 12:14 am Sample vanilla town role card
You're a severed employee working at Lumon Industries (town).

You have no special abilities.
keyword being "severed lumon employee"
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:36 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 10:33 pm
27 signed up for this game, 13 are in this thread, you can't see this thread without an account

so there's a thread concurrent to us, and they're at work
If that were true, we'd be able to see people online who are in that thread, yet we don't. It's not an issue with the account, either, as the number of people online is consistent between when I'm logged on and off.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

As per the rules we should not discuss or read into technical quirks like that.

Return to “Previous Jobs”