Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Re: Severance [Evening One]

Post by robyn »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:45 pm btw robyn I completely forgot you were in that game as derpy nemo thank you for the reminder.
i strongly advise u to forget
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:05 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:02 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:01 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:59 pm Mac help people are asking me for reads and or content
me/wwa/leetic are town

solve from here

if you’re unsure of any name i’ve listed, read their iso and all shall become obvious

yes, i am telling you what to think
mac's town too
yes he's towny
yes he can play like this as wolf
yes reading him like town off this is like rolling the dice on one of the strongest wolves here

tldr you need to see more from him, ie results
isn't that what I said
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 189
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:53 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:05 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:02 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:01 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:59 pm Mac help people are asking me for reads and or content
me/wwa/leetic are town

solve from here

if you’re unsure of any name i’ve listed, read their iso and all shall become obvious

yes, i am telling you what to think
mac's town too
yes he's towny
yes he can play like this as wolf
yes reading him like town off this is like rolling the dice on one of the strongest wolves here

tldr you need to see more from him, ie results
isn't that what I said
i said something different
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 363
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

I've resolved to solve macdougall
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Sure, every player is self-resolving. We just have to wait for a wolf sweep and then we'll know everyone's alignments!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although I should note that I probably won't be here at EoD, or if I am, it'll be sparingly. I'll be hanging out with a friend, and there's a game I'm hosting that I'll need to update at the same time (fortunately that should be the last update for that game). Thus, I'd like to get at least some stuff accomplished now.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 305

Post by Gira »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:42 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:28 pm
hum, i thought i'd made that clear as well - because the way you were making that vote felt disproportionate to how you had reacted earlier and it stuck me as possible you were scum responding in an overly defensive manner to an accusation. i asked you about your thought process to get you to elaborate. You provided an explanation I found satisfactory and quelled any paranoia on my part.

i think questioning someone's reasoning on a vote is entirely valid for scumhunting, yeah?
Certainly, but I made that vote literally when the voting opened, and given dizzy's sole contribution at that point was a driveby accusation of me I would think it should be self evident why. I'm not sure like... what you were expecting, overnight I was thinking about Gira scum worlds and wondering if you were serving me up a "have you stopped beating your wife yet" kind of deal trying to will into existence a stronger read than I actually had. This is pretty relevant in dizzy town worlds. But now you have dizzy and I both town which goes against that.

Obviously I am not going to get you to examine worlds where yourself is scum so I'm not actually sure where I'm ending up with this. But perhaps the process will be helpful for process reader people.
lol okay you're fun

i guess i'll go pull quotes just toshow what i was thinking, content behind spoilers
Spoiler: show
you ignored dizzy the first time he called you wolfmilia, The second time went like this:
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:05 pmWolfmilla.
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:36 pm Let Dizzy cook.
which is a pretty mild/flippant reaction. that was followed by this response to robyn:
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:33 pm >Who's a wolf you'd shoot right now if you could?

Dizzy
which was a little surprising given you didn't have much reaction to him prior to that. your explanation given to TSP was this:
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:48 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:39 pm Do I believe that Ran believes Dizzy is a wolf and would shoot him right now?
It's selfish, but every game there's some handful of people who just shout "wolfmilia!" and I give them way too much good faith, and then they just end up being like one townie and all the wolves. So I've resolved to stop doing that as much. Also it's uncharacteristic of dizzy as either alignment to be this flaccid.
[/quote

and then of course you opened the day by voting him.

and i wanted to track your thinking here, because it looked to me like you weren't reacting to diz like you thought he was scummy at first, but sometimes thinking can change over time, so I wanted to see why/when you decided to vote him.
hopefuly actually seeing the posts i was looking at makes it make sense?

---
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:44 pm @Gira if you were mafia, who would u push
idk probably rondo or something, i'd just go for whoever is the safest target, maybe pyxxy because i could probably get away with it. pushing mac would be a deathwish, i can't push wind because doing so would functionally out me, leetic would probably be fun to argue with but he's the type of player where as scum you let him tear apart the town for you, and i would probably try to avoid insomnia so that would limit my options pretty strongly.

i finished a recent scumgame on the org where i played like pure trash if you actually care about meta, was basically impossible for me to find a good push
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

[VOTE: RDB] aubergine stands out as the person with the least reason to townread them (besides the supposedly "self resolving" Bereft). Looking at their ISO, it's just a bunch of "notice me MacDougall" and a OMGUS vote with no further elaboration.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Also, Abby seems to be the only player who isn't voting anyone. They never struck me as the kind of player to be particularly prudent with where they're voting, so this does strike me as a little odd.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I do find the tedxtr wagon a bit weird, none of the three voters on the wagon are particularly inspiring. Can someone reiterate the case against them?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:13 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:42 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:28 pm
hum, i thought i'd made that clear as well - because the way you were making that vote felt disproportionate to how you had reacted earlier and it stuck me as possible you were scum responding in an overly defensive manner to an accusation. i asked you about your thought process to get you to elaborate. You provided an explanation I found satisfactory and quelled any paranoia on my part.

i think questioning someone's reasoning on a vote is entirely valid for scumhunting, yeah?
Certainly, but I made that vote literally when the voting opened, and given dizzy's sole contribution at that point was a driveby accusation of me I would think it should be self evident why. I'm not sure like... what you were expecting, overnight I was thinking about Gira scum worlds and wondering if you were serving me up a "have you stopped beating your wife yet" kind of deal trying to will into existence a stronger read than I actually had. This is pretty relevant in dizzy town worlds. But now you have dizzy and I both town which goes against that.

Obviously I am not going to get you to examine worlds where yourself is scum so I'm not actually sure where I'm ending up with this. But perhaps the process will be helpful for process reader people.
lol okay you're fun

i guess i'll go pull quotes just toshow what i was thinking, content behind spoilers
you ignored dizzy the first time he called you wolfmilia, The second time went like this:
Dyslexicon wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:05 pmWolfmilla.
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:36 pm Let Dizzy cook.
which is a pretty mild/flippant reaction. that was followed by this response to robyn:
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:33 pm >Who's a wolf you'd shoot right now if you could?

Dizzy
which was a little surprising given you didn't have much reaction to him prior to that. your explanation given to TSP was this:
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:48 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:39 pm Do I believe that Ran believes Dizzy is a wolf and would shoot him right now?
It's selfish, but every game there's some handful of people who just shout "wolfmilia!" and I give them way too much good faith, and then they just end up being like one townie and all the wolves. So I've resolved to stop doing that as much. Also it's uncharacteristic of dizzy as either alignment to be this flaccid.
[/quote

and then of course you opened the day by voting him.

and i wanted to track your thinking here, because it looked to me like you weren't reacting to diz like you thought he was scummy at first, but sometimes thinking can change over time, so I wanted to see why/when you decided to vote him.
hopefuly actually seeing the posts i was looking at makes it make sense?

---
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:44 pm @Gira if you were mafia, who would u push
idk probably rondo or something, i'd just go for whoever is the safest target, maybe pyxxy because i could probably get away with it. pushing mac would be a deathwish, i can't push wind because doing so would functionally out me, leetic would probably be fun to argue with but he's the type of player where as scum you let him tear apart the town for you, and i would probably try to avoid insomnia so that would limit my options pretty strongly.

i finished a recent scumgame on the org where i played like pure trash if you actually care about meta, was basically impossible for me to find a good push
Ahhhh I see. I see two things.
1. I was responding to abigail not robyn. you are now the third person to have outright missed that. I have learned a valuable lesson about including quotes.
2. The first "wolfmilia" could've been a reaction test or joke which I didn't want to immediately snap back at. Then dizzy doubled down (for the moment) and left the thread, so, welp.
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

yooo who's up for a MU Anni D1 re-enactment
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:17 pm I do find the tedxtr wagon a bit weird, none of the three voters on the wagon are particularly inspiring. Can someone reiterate the case against them?
Well, pyxxy is the only voter who might have a "case", as RDB seems to be simple OMGUS and Bereft just seems to be roleplaying. It is a little concerning that a wagon with so little substance is ahead however.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 262
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

[VOTE: Abigail[/unvote] serious read] aubergine
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:19 pm [VOTE: Abigail[/unvote] serious read] aubergine
[VOTE:

Do elaborate.]
aubergine
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:20 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:19 pm [VOTE: Abigail] aubergine serious read
Do elaborate.
Wow, that formatting is broken. FIFY
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:18 pm Ahhhh I see. I see two things.
1. I was responding to abigail not robyn. you are now the third person to have outright missed that. I have learned a valuable lesson about including quotes.
2. The first "wolfmilia" could've been a reaction test or joke which I didn't want to immediately snap back at. Then dizzy doubled down (for the moment) and left the thread, so, welp.
oh the first thing is entirely on me misremembering the thread and being too lazy to actually go check it, whoops, i should actually read stuff before running my mouth

anyway noted on the second point
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

i think tsp is town now for reasons that are not related to how other people are reading him. i also think mac is town.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:24 pm i think tsp is town now for reasons that are not related to how other people are reading him. i also think mac is town.
Elaborate on both of these please.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Why are there votes on all the standarx potential day 1 mischops except Abigail? Therefore I conclude
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Well ok pyxxy is also a standard D1 MDF
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

But point basically holds
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:26 pm Why are there votes on all the standarx potential day 1 mischops except Abigail? Therefore I conclude
Can you define what you mean by "standarx(sic) potential day 1 mischops"?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:25 pm
Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:24 pm i think tsp is town now for reasons that are not related to how other people are reading him. i also think mac is town.
Elaborate on both of these please.
tsp's recent posts show an active thought process about that game and believable paranoia/uncertainty

mac is doing mac things and the way he got confrontational is a classic pillar of his town game, nothing to dislike about his recent posting spree
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:27 pm But point basically holds
So your point, I assume, is that if Abby was town they'd be more likely to get votes. But the votes are split between like six people right now, is it really that shady that one person gets left behind? And if you think that the wolf of that group is least likely to get votes, is that an insinuation that you think wolves are leading the discussion?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:26 pm Why are there votes on all the standarx potential day 1 mischops except Abigail? Therefore I conclude
didn't you list off a bunch of people as "i policy won't vote for them d1"?
Gira
Drug Dealer

Post by Gira »

wow harsh on insomna tbh
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 387
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Alright, its lunch time, what is going on? People actually going to respond to me?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:31 pm
didn't you list off a bunch of people as "i policy won't vote for them d1"?
I’m a contrarian at heart
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:39 pm Alright, its lunch time, what is going on? People actually going to respond to me?
What exactly is in your ISO to respond to?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:57 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:40 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:36 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:48 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:44 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:41 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:39 pm

Didn't I hard townread you the last time you were wolfing and I was town? It was in that travesty of an FoL game where town didn't really put effort into anything, you wolfed with Luka, and Arctic and I correctly towncored each other and got mislunched consecutively by people who thought we were partnered and defending each other.
I'm pretty sure I've pocketed you under multiple accounts as wolf but I only do that cause you have thread control and scare me lol
I have zero thread control on this forum lol
I only have thread control on FoL because I was their champs rep last year and the newbies remember that and cower in fear
Everyone else knows that I'm pretty 50/50 with my accuracy, I can townclear myself most of the time when I want to, but my reads are poop even if my reasoning is somewhat logical
I don't think that's always true. I wolfed against you on this forum under the name Zenon and I defs pocketed you because people were following you
Ok actually that's true lol, I forgot about that game
Everyone else was pushing you but you were pocketing me so I defended you lol
Your the only reason I won that game
I am a lot of reasons why wolves win games
And usually not when I'm a wolf, but sometimes
But I only did that cause I thought you were scary good
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

But like yeah there are categorical differences
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:43 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:57 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:40 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:36 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:48 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:44 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 5:41 pm

I'm pretty sure I've pocketed you under multiple accounts as wolf but I only do that cause you have thread control and scare me lol
I have zero thread control on this forum lol
I only have thread control on FoL because I was their champs rep last year and the newbies remember that and cower in fear
Everyone else knows that I'm pretty 50/50 with my accuracy, I can townclear myself most of the time when I want to, but my reads are poop even if my reasoning is somewhat logical
I don't think that's always true. I wolfed against you on this forum under the name Zenon and I defs pocketed you because people were following you
Ok actually that's true lol, I forgot about that game
Everyone else was pushing you but you were pocketing me so I defended you lol
Your the only reason I won that game
I am a lot of reasons why wolves win games
And usually not when I'm a wolf, but sometimes
But I only did that cause I thought you were scary good
Why aren't you voting anybody?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:32 pm I hate to do this but I'm gonna quote leetic here and point out that Rondo's entry felt unplanned in a towny sort of way

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Guys I'm drunk

Oops

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:13 pm [VOTE: RDB] aubergine stands out as the person with the least reason to townread them (besides the supposedly "self resolving" Bereft). Looking at their ISO, it's just a bunch of "notice me MacDougall" and a OMGUS vote with no further elaboration.
lol
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:37 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:36 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:35 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:34 pm I feel like I'm talking out of my ass and should probably go to sleep.

[VOTE: Bereft] aubergine

Good night lol.
seems me calling you beautiful has pocketed u
No, but I think you're townier than Bereft because I literally cannot read him rn
should i give you a massage?
Hot

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:38 pm I'm ashamed to say I still don't have any particularly strong scumreads, and by admitting this, I lose the chance to push someone for pressure, but it's not like I felt like doing it more today since I already pressured the hell out of leetic on d0.
Imagine having a scum read

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Gira wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:18 pm Image

yooo who's up for a MU Anni D1 re-enactment
wat
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:44 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:43 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:42 pm I hate that I feel like one of the players generating lots of discussion or at least contributing to solving must be a wolf
I don't think someone actively contributing HAS to be a wolf every single time
I just have an unsettling feeling that this is the case, with no grounds to back that take
And no, it's not me.
What makes you feel that? If you have no leads, why post that?
People ask me why I post my thought vomit every single game
The answer is, I don't fucking know.
Stream of consciousness good keep do

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:19 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:17 pm I do find the tedxtr wagon a bit weird, none of the three voters on the wagon are particularly inspiring. Can someone reiterate the case against them?
Well, pyxxy is the only voter who might have a "case", as RDB seems to be simple OMGUS and Bereft just seems to be roleplaying. It is a little concerning that a wagon with so little substance is ahead however.
HAhahaha. [VOTE: neon ] aubergine
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:56 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:55 pm [VOTE: WWA] aubergine

Convinced myself against the Leetic vote
we had a rule, no playing while wasted
Oops

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

also please dont call me RDB, I almost missed the fact that you were talking about me. Rondo is coolio with me
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Don't worry I won't ask you for wirher

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:47 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:19 pm
HAhahaha. [VOTE: neon ] aubergine
So when called out on your vote, you just switch with no elaboration? Also, did TSP influence your choice of target?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:15 pm Also, Abby seems to be the only player who isn't voting anyone. They never struck me as the kind of player to be particularly prudent with where they're voting, so this does strike me as a little odd.
Ive seen them (Abby is Neon right?) miss 2 complete vote phases back to back
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:07 pm If we are going to roll the dice better to do it on Abigail imo
But like why thoyg

I'm arguably way more useful than the other rands

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:48 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:15 pm Also, Abby seems to be the only player who isn't voting anyone. They never struck me as the kind of player to be particularly prudent with where they're voting, so this does strike me as a little odd.
Ive seen them (Abby is Neon right?) miss 2 complete vote phases back to back
What do you mean "back to back“? Are you referring to a different game?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:03 pm Image
Am I self resolving?

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”