36%

Total votes: 11
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 283

Re: Severance [Workday Two]

Post by tutuu »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:28 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:27 am @Scotty robyn says you have an especially feminine and youngish appearance (im paraphrasing)
Yo you guys be passin' around realScotty pics on the DarkWeb??
Yours sold out instantly.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:27 am @Scotty robyn says you have an especially feminine and youngish appearance (im paraphrasing)
Quack quack motherfucker I know how you look like.
Alexy
Posts in topic: 50
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alexy »

I'm wondering about the time discrepancy between the threads. to clarify, when our day ended, allegedly Porscha went to the other thread where they still had 24 hours of day cycle?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 228
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:29 am
Quack quack motherfucker I know how you look like.
Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhh I love it
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

tutuu wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:38 pm Robyn commands me to unvote ilario and says they have a godread on him and that theyll read him and that i shouldnt be afraid

I didnt know this was gonna be a hydra game ... Grrrr ....

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
did robyn actually compel you to unvote or are you just following their suggestion? just trying to clarify if the hydra comment in jest or not
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Alexy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:29 am I'm wondering about the time discrepancy between the threads. to clarify, when our day ended, allegedly Porscha went to the other thread where they still had 24 hours of day cycle?
Yeah, the latter half of their Day 1 was during our Night 1.
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:32 am
Alexy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:29 am I'm wondering about the time discrepancy between the threads. to clarify, when our day ended, allegedly Porscha went to the other thread where they still had 24 hours of day cycle?
is anyone able to comment on this in terms of the show lore similarly to how it made sense for us to have counterparts of which we are unaware?

it's probably not that important grand scheme but I am wondering about the significance, if any, of the time discrepancy
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alexy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:31 am
tutuu wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:38 pm Robyn commands me to unvote ilario and says they have a godread on him and that theyll read him and that i shouldnt be afraid

did robyn actually compel you to unvote or are you just following their suggestion? just trying to clarify if the hydra comment in jest or not
It was both

They dont really know how to ... Suggest. They just know how to bark orders. So yes and no, after adjusting for ... Language barrier
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Alexy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:35 am
is anyone able to comment on this in terms of the show lore similarly to how it made sense for us to have counterparts of which we are unaware?

it's probably not that important grand scheme but I am wondering about the significance, if any, of the time discrepancy
I watched the Season 1 synopsis video that was posted, and it answers the question in the affirmative.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

U are employed at bad guys Co. They put chip in brain. U go work. Chip goes bzz. Brand new persona. New person. Ur body. They work. Shift over. They go out. Bzz. Back to u. From ur pov u go to work and instantly leave. Time was cut. From innie pov they leave work and instantly return. They are basically slave away there their entire lives. It fits thematically lots, i thought its gunna be like that, shared in first posts
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:35 am

It was both

They dont really know how to ... Suggest. They just know how to bark orders. So yes and no, after adjusting for ... Language barrier
well that doesn't help. what is robyn's role at this point? do they actually have control over your vote? how does your 1 extra vote (you said you got one, right?) play into this, if it does? also, robyn came into the thread declaring they had no interest in game solving. do they have our best interests at heart?
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:39 am

U are employed at bad guys Co. They put chip in brain. U go work. Chip goes bzz. Brand new persona. New person. Ur body. They work. Shift over. They go out. Bzz. Back to u. From ur pov u go to work and instantly leave. Time was cut. From innie pov they leave work and instantly return. They are basically slave away there their entire lives. It fits thematically lots, i thought its gunna be like that, shared in first posts

oooooo okay. that makes sense then. so this game is not just thematically severance, but also mechanically severance. I didn't realize it was a newer show. I see adam scott is in it.
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:38 am

I watched the Season 1 synopsis video that was posted, and it answers the question in the affirmative.
ah I must have missed this
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 304
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Robyn needs to get a job and stop staring through my window in the evenings jeeeeeez.

Me irl btw:
Spoiler: show

Haha jk that’s my dad

I would never
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Alexy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:45 am

oooooo okay. that makes sense then. so this game is not just thematically severance, but also mechanically severance. I didn't realize it was a newer show. I see adam scott is in it.
Has anyone brought up the theory that the counterpart may not be the same alignment?

Because I’m beginning to think some of us have doppelgängers that would be…bad.

Sorta like my father-in-law after 6 glasses of wine every night.
Or my wife when I forget to

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:51 am
Robyn needs to get a job and stop staring through my window in the evenings jeeeeeez.

Me irl btw:

Haha jk that’s my dad

I would never
We got 'im, boys.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Alexy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:47 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:38 am

ah I must have missed this
I knew nothing of Severance before, and it was a great watch. Looks like a good show.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:57 am

Has anyone brought up the theory that the counterpart may not be the same alignment?

Yeah dude I brought it up a long time ago. Just not with these new wrinkles.
tutuu

Post by tutuu »

Alexy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:39 am

It was both

well that doesn't help. what is robyn's role at this point? do they actually have control over your vote? how does your 1 extra vote (you said you got one, right?) play into this, if it does? also, robyn came into the thread declaring they had no interest in game solving. do they have our best interests at heart?
They claimed my role. I dont have mech confirmation. I have 1 extra vote placed on me, against me
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:01 am

It was both

They claimed my role. I dont have mech confirmation. I have 1 extra vote placed on me, against me
OH. and you don't know who did that, right?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Alexy wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:02 am
tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:01 am

It was both

OH. and you don't know who did that, right?
One reasonable theory was put forth that the extra vote reflects tutuu's partner's elimination.
Alexy

Post by Alexy »

Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:57 am

robyn seems like a crappy doppelganger if that's the case

(nothing against robyn. no one knows me so I feel like i should clarify. just based on the current data - not wanting to game solve, forcing tutu to vote or not vote for whomever, perhaps had a hand in the extra vote to be used against tutu, i wonder?)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok everyone I'm going to bed, good night, I think we made good progress on making PSV our main vote target, and we can insert inspirational text here!
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

So I see robyn is here and has a private chat with tutuu. ic ic
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:20 pm They're not listed in the poll so I guess when you die you cross over to the other thread for...? I have no idea
i'm guessing this, i noticed this too when i checked polls today
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:24 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:20 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:18 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:10 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 8:49 pm Porscha
43%
Voters: Lime Coke, tutuu, nutella, Long Con, Cape90, potentialsheltervet
I suspect there is at least one wolf in here. It's not nutella, obviously. I'm inclined to think not Brad either. Hm.
I have to agree w/ the train of thought at least 1 wolf in here. Not sure who though. Obvs, I am inclined to feel tutuu as a wolfie, but given how I was wrong of nutella read, don't feel that confident on that take anymore.
What logic is there that says there's any wolves in there?

You really think no wolf jumped in the opportunity to lynch a townie?

That's not what I said.
I do feel the arguments for Porscha being bad were not strong at all.
Your point being.?
Porscha was a last minute vote off of potentialsheltervet, if that slot is mafia I think mafia being on Porscha skyrockets in chance
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:26 pm lol, sorry about d1. Thought I had more time.

anyone wanna tldr for me?
honestly, it was pretty slow over here, catching up shouldn't be too bad from day 1 since it was only like 11 pages of stuff
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:39 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:39 pm Wait so Robyn you got voted out on the other side?

Can you do anything here besides post?
And she's connected with tutuu? Is tutuu gone?
well tutuu's on the poll so
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:39 pm I missed a good chunk of the last day. Didn’t read the last few pages to see why we went away from psv

Hi Robyn.

Looks like the mechanic is for us to figure out whether or not the people that die in the other thread are to be trusted. Robyn sharing she has chat with tutuu is already giving me town vibes off the
PSV showed up last minute pretty much and it seemed to be that pop in that prompted ppl to get off, though it didn't leave that much an impression on me, though given Porscha only posted 10 times, that kinda bothered me given their last game on here where they were town and I thought obviously so
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:42 pm Protip gifs are only one word each.
a picture is worth 1000 words so i think ur lying
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:52 pm Nah, I'm not making assumptions about town or scum affiliation based on this. I'm treating this as noise.
actually same here tbh
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:55 pm Anyway... [VOTE: potentialsheltervet] aubergine

Two pings so far today, and that's enough for now.
what were those?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:57 pm I didn't like you doubling down on the "logic" of one wolf on the Porscha wagon. I think YOU are the wolf and know there are no wolves on it.
I think it's just "lame logic", especially given they were the counterwagon yesterday
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

hihi gm o/ backreading now, was kinda surprised to see porscha go over? ?_? I assumed shed show back up before EOD so thats rough
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i mean nutella was the towniest player by a mile anyways in this thread IMO. A pretty predictable NK

I think ilario can be mafia here but I always no matter what have sus on them and I know this LOL
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

well ilario isn't too bad of a read, only 15 posts so far. I think he's scummy
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

oh we have robyn now

hihi o/
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

i have read illario’s posts, he’s locktown, cape/brad town too
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by ilario »

wtf robyn
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

i should probably catch up
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

had some thoughts after skimming how eod went though that wasnt the nk i expected and seeing robyn here is also a bit confusing so i probs need to mull over a few things first
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Alexy] aubergine
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

robyn wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:25 am i have read illario’s posts, he’s locktown, cape/brad town too
Well, since the ghost from another mother has a read on cape/LC and probably can’t expound on that, sure

This is one of the first times I’ve ever unvoted in

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Nah unvote makes me itchy witchy, like a dingleberry
[VOTE: potentialsheltervet] aubergine

Ahhhhh now that feels

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

You guys are talkative huh :,)

Give me a sec, I have a few questions for anyone here & I'll try get some conversation going
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Eh
Questions for the crowd:
- For those who switched to Porscha; what inspired the change?
- General thoughts coming out of EOD?
&
- Where are people at roughly with their thoughts?
I feel like things were quiet as is but without Nutella pushing things forward, its. More quiet. So whenever someone does check in I'd appreciate a response to these ^^
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:27 pm Eh
Questions for the crowd:
&
I feel like things were quiet as is but without Nutella pushing things forward, its. More quiet. So whenever someone does check in I'd appreciate a response to these ^^
I switched to Porscha pretty close to EOD, when they were ahead of second place by 5-3, my vote making it 6-3. My vote wasn't changing the results anyway, but I hopped on because I felt like it, I guess.

My thoughts are that PSV is a Wolf, and I'm voting that way, and I'd be fine with others doing the same.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Maybe DarlingMonroe, could hop on a vote in that direction if there's interest. Or Scotty.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:49 pm
Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:27 pm Eh
Questions for the crowd:
&
I switched to Porscha pretty close to EOD, when they were ahead of second place by 5-3, my vote making it 6-3. My vote wasn't changing the results anyway, but I hopped on because I felt like it, I guess.

My thoughts are that PSV is a Wolf, and I'm voting that way, and I'd be fine with others doing the same.
Noted! \o/

Leaning towards voting PSV considering how EOD went as well, I am very curious about the pivot in general though because if the vote went from wolf -> town in a sudden burst, I think there's likely a wolf in those who piled on once things built up. I know it was mainly town-driven given Nutella's flip but like. A pure pivot onto a lowposter from someone who wasn't doing great engagement wise seems really odd ?_?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:53 pm Maybe DarlingMonroe, could hop on a vote in that direction if there's interest. Or Scotty.
Walk me through both of these? I was fine w both of them leaving yesterday x_x

Return to “Previous Jobs”