Aka: BradLand

Re: Severance [Workday Two]

Post by Lime Coke »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:00 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:56 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:56 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:52 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:48 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:46 amPush you?
I mean. Not off a cliff. Show me some conviction behind your read. Why am I wolf? What makes me wolfy? Surely you haven't seen me howl at the moon, so what's got your tinsel in a tangle? I'm not feeling the sincerity.
Push her. Not off a cliff. But off of a boardwalk into the ocean next to the beach.
Yeah, that's probably fine. I can't swim very well but as long as the waves are chill I most likely won't die. Making a fool out of myself isn't fatal.
NGL....same.
Off-topic, but here's a story.
When I was in high school I took a trip with a student group to Australia. We had a big group surfing lesson. I, an idiot, decided I was probably fine to go in the "advanced" swimmer group. This was a mistake. The waves were pretty choppy that day and somehow I got separated from the group. So there I am, in Australia, trying to paddle with a surf board while I can see the group way far away from me. It was so bad the damn lifeguards got in their blow up boat and came out to ask if I was okay.
LMAOOOO okay yeah that's hilarious. I could see myself doing that but wanting to get in the boat to save myself.
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 130
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:01 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:57 am
Long Con wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:51 am
I mean. Not off a cliff. Show me some conviction behind your read. Why am I wolf? What makes me wolfy? Surely you haven't seen me howl at the moon, so what's got your tinsel in a tangle? I'm not feeling the sincerity.
Honestly, your feelings aren't a concern to me in this regard.
:pout:
I guess not. You wouldn't believe it, but I'm town and I'm trying not to vote other townies. When you're unwilling to back up your read on me then it just comes off as trying to go for the easiest target.
I'm not unwilling to back up my read on you. I've been perfectly clear. I don't understand why you think you can gaslight the thread about it.
ok
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:02 am
Push her. Not off a cliff. But off of a boardwalk into the ocean next to the beach.
Yeah, that's probably fine. I can't swim very well but as long as the waves are chill I most likely won't die. Making a fool out of myself isn't fatal.
NGL....same.
When I was in high school I took a trip with a student group to Australia. We had a big group surfing lesson. I, an idiot, decided I was probably fine to go in the "advanced" swimmer group. This was a mistake. The waves were pretty choppy that day and somehow I got separated from the group. So there I am, in Australia, trying to paddle with a surf board while I can see the group way far away from me. It was so bad the damn lifeguards got in their blow up boat and came out to ask if I was okay.
LMAOOOO okay yeah that's hilarious. I could see myself doing that but wanting to get in the boat to save myself.
Nuh uh, I'll admit defeat to the ocean before I get in the boat. I didn't learn any surfing that day but I still received quite the workout.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 139
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Lime Coke »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:05 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:02 am

NGL....same.
Nuh uh, I'll admit defeat to the ocean before I get in the boat. I didn't learn any surfing that day but I still received quite the workout.
You're a lot braver than I am.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Keep in mind that's more for water if it's anything else like heights I feel like I'd be totally fine with.
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 51

Post by DarlingMonroe »

will be catching up soon-ish
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:22 am will be catching up soon-ish
Engaged.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:08 am Keep in mind that's more for water if it's anything else like heights I feel like I'd be totally fine with.
Unfortunately I will admit defeat to even a stepladder. I was fine as a kid, but now heights and I are not friends.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

hihi o/ good morning

catching up now
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:27 pm Eh
Questions for the crowd:
- For those who switched to Porscha; what inspired the change?
- General thoughts coming out of EOD?
&
- Where are people at roughly with their thoughts?
I feel like things were quiet as is but without Nutella pushing things forward, its. More quiet. So whenever someone does check in I'd appreciate a response to these ^^
Honestly I just kinda of switched because I was asked by Brad to do so, I mean PSV was literally there EOD as well while Porscha just was not so like that too

I wanted to revisit EOD after I do some catching up and look more into Long Con as they apparently have more posts then me now and I don't remember that much from the slot (maybe because most of his content was today/towards EOD, which kinda has been a bit of a blur for me tbh).
ilario wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:08 am i should probably catch up
ilario wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:09 am had some thoughts after skimming how eod went though that wasnt the nk i expected and seeing robyn here is also a bit confusing so i probs need to mull over a few things first
Looked at this from ilario and thought it was weird that he just dipped like that after these messages. If I were to be ungenerous, I would just simply call this apathy for the thread and that makes me uneasy...

If I keep sussing ilario, eventually one time he will be mafia and i can call godread on him amirite?

Oh and then he is claiming to just be forgetting about this game and stuff. Cool.

But anyways, that's it about for me in terms of planned plans

Tomorrow I will be at a comic con thing, so I will do what I can muster up before I need to crash out so im not zombie walking through the convention center :p
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:40 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:35 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:27 am
Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:31 pm @potentialsheltervet you mentioned thinking there's a wolf on the Porscha wagon, where are you at with that currently?
I think Cape and LoCo come out looking the worst in the wagon overall given Long Con had no reason to jump on at all. Cape at least was joining in response to Brad's encouragement so if anything that could be like "eh sure, someone I townread wants this to happen so why not?" But I also can't remember how Cape feels about Brad at the moment to see if that has merit or not.
GTH I'd point to Long Con being a mafioso, assuming there is one/only one on the wagon.
What do you make of the 3 of us that were left on you? (Me, jack, delta)
I still think you sounded great day one and I don't scumread you.
Jack re-evaled me and had that big burst of solving energy.
Delta seems... here... in that his posts have many words that also feel empty. I could see him being paired with Long Con too if I let myself start going down that road. I don't hate a Delta vote today.
:shrug: I get stuff like this a lot from people who havent played with me who find my play inherently scummy for some reason or another ;_; it's more of a trust the process thing, I promise it works \o/

That being said, your reads seem to rely on whoever seems misvotable in the thread; you switched up on Porscha once Nutella gave you an out, have a scumread on me once Tutuu/Robyn give you the chance, scumread Long Con once people shift on him. It doesn't feel all that authentic

So, give me a read of yours you think wouldnt follow thread consensus. Dealers choice :popcorn:
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:00 pm MacDougall has been removed from the game.

nutella has been removed from the game.

robyn has been removed from the game by the host by request. Please do not publicly discuss or speculate about this one.

Workday Two continues.

@Alexy
@Cape90
@DarlingMonroe
@Delta
@DrWilgy
@ilario
@Jackofhearts2005
@Lime Coke
@Long Con
@potentialsheltervet
@Scotty
@tutuu
oh... okay
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 5:19 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:53 pm
Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 4:44 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 3:49 pm
Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 1:27 pm Eh
Questions for the crowd:
- For those who switched to Porscha; what inspired the change?
- General thoughts coming out of EOD?
&
- Where are people at roughly with their thoughts?
I feel like things were quiet as is but without Nutella pushing things forward, its. More quiet. So whenever someone does check in I'd appreciate a response to these ^^
I switched to Porscha pretty close to EOD, when they were ahead of second place by 5-3, my vote making it 6-3. My vote wasn't changing the results anyway, but I hopped on because I felt like it, I guess.

My thoughts are that PSV is a Wolf, and I'm voting that way, and I'd be fine with others doing the same.
Noted! \o/

Leaning towards voting PSV considering how EOD went as well, I am very curious about the pivot in general though because if the vote went from wolf -> town in a sudden burst, I think there's likely a wolf in those who piled on once things built up. I know it was mainly town-driven given Nutella's flip but like. A pure pivot onto a lowposter from someone who wasn't doing great engagement wise seems really odd ?_?
this is scum.
the other 17 words are useless
i caught one
Wasted a post on being wrong, that's rough x_x
interesting response :charlieblackmon:
Cape90
Money Launderer

Re: Severance [Workday One]

Post by Cape90 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:09 pm also I made a booboo in my other post lol it should be [vota] tutuu [/vota]
I am not a professional.
Anyway that is my strongest leaning thus far.
I also don't feel great about Cape (his commentary on the ilario stuff is just... strange?) so I'd probably go there next. If I don't die.
Not sure why Scotty's getting the last part of his sentences sent to jail but he is my strongest townlean. I also want to say nutella seems good.
how is my commentary on ilario strange? I think I have been pointing out things that are visibly worrying from the slot IMO and they aren't even trying today
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:15 pm I dont think Brad would be paired with PSV because if they're already playing for an out when being voted, which looks bad enough in hindsight, I dont think a partner being towned is then gonna burn his own cred by joining in? I'd expect him to be far more careful there if w/w with PSV
Not so sure about that

sometimes wolves just make on the nose plays
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:18 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:12 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:07 pm If PSV is bad, then LimeCoke could be bad as well.
Mechanical lack of knowledge aside, does Lime really push this way to defend wolf partner PSV? And then turns around and shoots Nutella, who townreads them both?
You may have a point.
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:15 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:58 pm So, Porscha's goin' down. I don't have an argument against it. Her ISO is mostly fluff, I guess. [VOTE: porscha] aubergine
This is my least favorite Porscha vote.
Why? :shrug:
you know what? I think it's because ur overexplaining ur vote there
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:37 pm LC's alignment is traditionally determined as follows.

Jack lowkey suspects LC and latches on and helps get him yeeted - LC is town
Jack lowkey suspects LC and lets it go because other priorities and worried about the above case - LC is mafia
You are voting Long Con at the moment, is he not ur priority solve?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:11 pm I don’t believe that you actually suspect me, Long Con. I think you named me as a potential scapegoat to make up a case on down the line if things don’t go your way.

If you had been more committed to reading me as bad, I would be less inclined to feel you’re trying to sneakily tie a rope around my ankle before my race

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

That feels
why would somebody with only 1 vote need a scapegoat?

Besides meta though, I don't see much of an argument being presented by Long Con, but this line of voting him raises my eyebrows
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Long Con wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 9:27 pm "uhhh why are we having a semantics argument?" We're not. You are receiving a correction for being disingenuous.
disingenuous because Scotty said concerned and not concern? Would it make u look any better if Scotty said concern and not concerned here??? I am confused because to me it really doesn't do anything for you/Scotty saying concerned doesn't make you look worse to me?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 10:26 pm Heh, i wonder if Jay decided on his own how to pair people up based off similarity / perception, instead of randed

Like i can see nutella = mac and me = robyn

If so definitely missed opportunity for LC = LC imo
what does that even mean?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:31 pm @potentialsheltervet you mentioned thinking there's a wolf on the Porscha wagon, where are you at with that currently?
I think Cape and LoCo come out looking the worst in the wagon overall given Long Con had no reason to jump on at all. Cape at least was joining in response to Brad's encouragement so if anything that could be like "eh sure, someone I townread wants this to happen so why not?" But I also can't remember how Cape feels about Brad at the moment to see if that has merit or not.
GTH I'd point to Long Con being a mafioso, assuming there is one/only one on the wagon.
Yeah I townread LimeCoke, but it's more a meta thing so i havent talked a lot about it, feel like he's putting more effort then he usually does as wolf
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

I think Brad's Scotty push into retracion felt oddly premature
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 3:10 am I think Brad's Scotty push into retracion felt oddly premature
To be the devil's advocate :p
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:40 am
Scotty wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:35 am
What do you make of the 3 of us that were left on you? (Me, jack, delta)
I still think you sounded great day one and I don't scumread you.
Jack re-evaled me and had that big burst of solving energy.
Delta seems... here... in that his posts have many words that also feel empty. I could see him being paired with Long Con too if I let myself start going down that road. I don't hate a Delta vote today.
how do you mean by Delta's posts are empty? Like they are lacking substance?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 1:22 am will be catching up soon-ish
o7 to soonish :p
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 1:57 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 12:42 pm [VOTE: Darling] aubergine
About to catch up... you seem particularly invested in me, tutuu. And it's giving me wolf trying to lynch town newbie...

I can return the favor if you'd like and vote for you as well. :)
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:12 pm Also I gave my opinion on one of your posts and later I voted you. Calling that particular investment isn't right
Which I found lazy tbh... idk how stating there was one player left to check in is suspicious... it just screams you grasping at straws to get anyone lynched.... which if you are town (which I highly doubt based on your behaviour), I don't see how it is helpful.
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:58 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 4:51 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:14 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:12 pm Also I gave my opinion on one of your posts and later I voted you. Calling that particular investment isn't right
Which I found lazy tbh... idk how stating there was one player left to check in is suspicious... it just screams you grasping at straws to get anyone lynched.... which if you are town (which I highly doubt based on your behaviour), I don't see how it is helpful.
Attempting to read players isn't lazy, it's the point of the game. If wrongly reading them is lazy and unhelpful, you are lazy and unhelpful.
You see very defensive. Quick to vote out others, but can't take it when others read you as SUS? Okay, noted.
I believe if this is wolf tutuu is probs just town, these posts don't feel good. It's oddly self-important and is making pretty bold assumptions. Also kinda performative tbh

The wallpost isn't really even that great tbh but it does give a worldview, worth taking note that DarlingMonroe was sort of scumreading nutella, until townreading nutella for an oddly arbitrary semantics reason

A lot of DarlingMonroe's talk today has seemed like a lot of dancing around solving the game. Like I just have nothing to say about what they have said, like they have talked mech stuff a little (ie. speculating porscha being in other thread) and they also hedged on their tutuu suspicion because they were wrong on nutella

[VOTE: DarlingMonroe] aubergine

Giving them the friendly prod ;)
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Long Con wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 7:38 pm Hey, I love that I am getting into a number of townlean lists. I highly doubt I deserve it, and maybe it's a bit suspicious to be doing that. Pretty sure that's why I said Delta and Scotty are bad.

Still getting a feel for things, I work all day and I went out yesterday evening, so... I've read everything, not much has caught my attention. I felt *intrigued* by the tutuu suspicions though. If none of my lame suspicions go through, I'll probably hop on over there.
i have caught a wolf for this recently

dont like posts like this where they talk about "oh i dont deserve to be townread" and the finger pointing at townreaders too
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

i believe in using vote as a tool personally, like DarlingMonroe is a person I want to sort more so then a person I want to push over
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:44 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:42 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:23 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:19 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:15 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:56 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 10:55 pm

You can't say "two pings" and not say what the pings are.
Ping Ping!
I’m thinking very similarly to you so far. You’re probably town.

Or else we both
Shove it, Wolf. Not this time.
robyn wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:11 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:07 pm Robyn says porscha got clipped and got sent to their thread

They (robyn) can make 10 posts itt, each one containing 20 words max. A picture counts as 20. They cant vote. They leave when i die
Why was she unanimously voted?
people simply can’t read me, half the pl decided i was mafia and nobody changed votes
Mm-hmm...
tutuu wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:16 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:11 pm
tutuu wrote: Thu Nov 16, 2023 11:07 pm Robyn says porscha got clipped and got sent to their thread

They (robyn) can make 10 posts itt, each one containing 20 words max. A picture counts as 20. They cant vote. They leave when i die
Why was she unanimously voted?
Just got mischopped, mafia stuff
Uh huh... UNANIMOUSLY though. Ok we'll see I guess. In 72 hours or so?
Hey hey hey! YOU pocketed ME last game if my memory
:huh: :huh: :huh: YOU were the Wolf!!
ok but you had bigger pockets

Don’t change the subject

I think you’re town this game and we’ll just leave it at
what's the difference between Long Con as town then as mafia? I have only seen him play as 3p. I mean he's diff here, but I wouldn't call it particularly towny
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

you know i kinda feel PSV when it comes to Long Con's treatment, like Long Con just said they got pinged by a couple of things of PSV said instead of looking holistically i guess.

Though IDK how AI this is when I remember this story on here :haha:
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:53 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:22 pm
Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:17 pm What's up with the PSV votes, if anyone cares to share?
she basically refuses to engage in the game or give reads and had a sort of awkward but still evasive reaction to being pressured on it
Yeah I'm genuinely not trying to avoid engaging in the game. I'm just here when I'm here and not here when I'm not here, and if I don't have thoughts then I don't have thoughts. That's all there is to it.
This kinda read to me as actually pretty towny to me
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:31 pm
tutuu wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:30 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:30 pm Also, wherefore? Are you omgussing me like you did DM?
Why do you think I'm voting you? And how can I omgus DM when I voted them first?
I mean, I think you're voting me because I voted you given you waffled on voting me earlier but decided against it. Yet here you are.
My bad, I thought DM went after you first. I maintain that your response was weird.
this isn't bad either and this was EOD
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 9:34 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:35 pm
nutella wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:21 pm not a bad list

curious about the alexy placement, i think her recent attempts to get engaged have come across okay but still very surface level for sure
the tutuu suspicion that Alexy has are things that have been pointed out before by other people
Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 6:17 pm I'll be honest, I've only gotten through the first 3 pages. Any reasoning I can give you will just sound like excuses. What's up with the PSV votes, if anyone cares to share?
this looks odd if PSV is town tbh, like it kinda reads as "I want to vote PSV, but I dunno why the town are voting PSV" yknow?

Other then that there is mech talk which is ~fine
Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:19 pm
tutuu wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:57 pm If I were to design this game, I would make each pair share the same slot, role and alignment, and try to balance the game around town having double chop every day (most of the time) and mafia having double night kill every night (most of the time).

Jay was very insistent and hopeful on having a large amount of players, which would be needed to make something like this possible.
I guess this would make sense - I don't know how large nor how long games on here tend to be, but if the game never reached parity or whatever wincon and didn't have any additional kills, at 4 deaths per cycle the game would go for 7 cycles. assuming parity is reached sooner, perhaps 4-5 cycles? just trying to reason through how that many deaths per cycle would make sense, and I think it does (?)
And them looking into Lime Coke's opening which TBF, I think is the towniest thing they have done so far
Alexy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 3:13 pm
ilario wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 8:22 am a little pinged by lime cokes opening, i think he leans into copypasta and meme openers more as wolf. still early though and if hes town im sure ill find him at some point this game

didnt like capes opener either but cant really pinpoint why other than it felt a little awkward to me

delta leaning town on everyone might be slightly towny, wolves tend to be slightly more pressured to find something to scumread or shade in their openers
is this what you mean by a copypasta/meme opener? how do you feel now? I am still on page 2 fwiw
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Nov 13, 2023 11:12 pm Akasuki gained stop.

Nipple man lost stop.

It's wild to think.
hang on. never said I wanted to vote psv. she had been in the lead when I asked that question and I was asking to learn about the current state of the thread.
just saw this

but I know you didn't outright say it, and if you are town this is a dismissable read, but I was thinking if you were mafia, the exact purpose of the second thing i commented on there was to softball a vote on PSV. AKA: I am accusing you of having underlying intentions behind your comment secretly wanting to vote PSV there. IDK if that makes sense, i'm slepy and writing this midnight
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 12:17 am I'm squinting at Alexy because there's a lot to engage with in the thread and instead of choosing to post reads or analyze anything directly from players, she chose to post a question to Robyn. A question that had already been discussed at length later on. Feels like posting just to throw something out there and look like you're here.
tbf i have done this a couple of times and that was me just not reading up
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Out of the """major"""" wagons, I would choose Long Con > Delta > PSV in terms of where I am at.
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Thinking JOH2005 continues to be pretty towny

Scotty looks decent off interactions with Long Con, slightly cooler on them today though, though relative to this thread, they are towny
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

tutuu voting ilario feels good to me LOL. i'm a biased man
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

Vibing with LimeCoke a little bit, kinda don't think his EOD where he asked me to vote Porscha is mafia-esque, seems rather odd to do if so.

I have liked Delta's tone in a couple of places.
Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:59 pm I'm rereading D1 and looking at the whole Cape/Ilario stuff and kinda went 'huh. that happened I guess'

& a few people wolfread Cape, maybe some glances at Ilario?, for it but for the most part it kinda just feels like people nodded, acknowledged it and moved on. Which is weird because that was pretty much the focus of both of their days.

I think both have had moments where they're individually townie but if that's 2 town going at each other, I think it would have more attention drawn to it than what it did?

I dont really know, it's something I think I'll look into a little here, see who paid most/least attention to it & what that means for them both

For now: [VOTE: PSV] aubergine because I dont really like how they approached EOD when being voted & the Porscha stuff feels awkward
I don't really like this, it's wishy-washy, which i know is bold coming from me but LOL. Haven't been the biggest fan of Delta's content, but still better then like 1/2 the playerlist it feels like :p
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Actually yeah I just realized did Darling just say they were going to catch up and read and proceed to disappear?

Something's wrong there.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: DarlingMonroe] aubergine
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Cape90 wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 4:13 am Vibing with LimeCoke a little bit, kinda don't think his EOD where he asked me to vote Porscha is mafia-esque, seems rather odd to do if so.

I have liked Delta's tone in a couple of places.
Delta wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:59 pm I'm rereading D1 and looking at the whole Cape/Ilario stuff and kinda went 'huh. that happened I guess'

& a few people wolfread Cape, maybe some glances at Ilario?, for it but for the most part it kinda just feels like people nodded, acknowledged it and moved on. Which is weird because that was pretty much the focus of both of their days.

I think both have had moments where they're individually townie but if that's 2 town going at each other, I think it would have more attention drawn to it than what it did?

I dont really know, it's something I think I'll look into a little here, see who paid most/least attention to it & what that means for them both

For now: [VOTE: PSV] aubergine because I dont really like how they approached EOD when being voted & the Porscha stuff feels awkward
I don't really like this, it's wishy-washy, which i know is bold coming from me but LOL. Haven't been the biggest fan of Delta's content, but still better then like 1/2 the playerlist it feels like :p
?_? How is it wishy-washy?

I said I'd like to look into whats happening with you/Ilario & I still am. I cant give you answers I dont have yet ;_;
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I don't MIND if the WORLD spins BASTARD

The MUSICS BASTARD

The WAVES get BASTARD
ilario
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 27

Post by ilario »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:19 am
ilario wrote: Fri Nov 17, 2023 6:09 am had some thoughts after skimming how eod went though that wasnt the nk i expected and seeing robyn here is also a bit confusing so i probs need to mull over a few things first
Not the NK you expected? Who'd you expect?
i didnt really expect nutella since i was kinda tinfoiling her overnight because her votes and pushes seemed to be pretty unspicy and landed on alota LHF which is uncharacterisitc of her. delta was who i expected to be night killed, theyre a strong player and felt seemingly engaged in the game. though in hindsight i might have townread delta for flimsy reasons, and there was something i noticed from them earlier today that pinged me but i just havent had enough time to dig as deep as i would like to see if any of this holds weight
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

lime coke is probably my top town after skimming some of his more recent stuff, not sure if ill be able to catch up by today but if i cant ill probably just be his double voter until i can get more time to sort this out for myself
ilario
Racketeer

Post by ilario »

to explain the lime read, his confusion about the gamestate and feeling kinda lost mirrors what ive been sorta feeling through most of the game when im around. its something i often see lime coke fall into when hes a town in these kind of gamestates and havent really ever seen him replicate it as a wolf because as far as hes aware i dont think hes realised thats one of his tells lol. plus his sudden vote into scotty earlier as a knee jerk reaction to what happened in the turbo game felt really pure to me
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

ilario wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 7:31 am
potentialsheltervet wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 12:19 am
Not the NK you expected? Who'd you expect?
i didnt really expect nutella since i was kinda tinfoiling her overnight because her votes and pushes seemed to be pretty unspicy and landed on alota LHF which is uncharacterisitc of her. delta was who i expected to be night killed, theyre a strong player and felt seemingly engaged in the game. though in hindsight i might have townread delta for flimsy reasons, and there was something i noticed from them earlier today that pinged me but i just havent had enough time to dig as deep as i would like to see if any of this holds weight
blink blink

man d1 I dont think I left with anything too strong ?_? I didnt expect myself to die at all LMAO
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Also returning to Cape's thing

@Cape90 tone is probably the worst thing you can read me on LMAO it's the one thing I'd like to think I have nailed as either alignment

If youre worried about me, lets talk \o/ it helps me sort you as well since you're part of my focus for today
Same offer is extended to @ilario or anyone in thread really ^^'
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 283

Post by tutuu »

Arf mimimimimimi
tutuu
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 283

Post by tutuu »

Kill delta kill darling gg go next
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

tutuu wrote: Sat Nov 18, 2023 10:20 am Kill delta kill darling gg go next
Killing Darling feels just as bad considering when they were around they were posting fine imo?

Why do you want to vote them here ?_?

Return to “Previous Jobs”