The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 7]

Post by zeek »

Elohcin wrote:Process of elimination. Basically, out of the dom/bass lynch voters, you are in my unknown category like Juliets. You were the only two left to pick from that had voted. But....I would put Made being bad before you for sure. Russ had just made a stink about how he thought EVERY baddie would have voted in the dom/bass lynch.
I thought as much. I'd like to assure you I'm not bad but I don't know how to do that without revealing too much. Juliets is hard to read but I'd say she's more likely bad than, say, Russ - but I'm not sure if I'm giving him too much room after the whole possible role hint stuff.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Elohcin wrote:
zeek wrote:Voting Snow Dog for now, but open to a DH vote as well.

Elo - I'm not bad, why am I on that list?
Process of elimination. Basically, out of the dom/bass lynch voters, you are in my unknown category like Juliets. You were the only two left to pick from that had voted. But....I would put Made being bad before you for sure. Russ had just made a stink about how he thought EVERY baddie would have voted in the dom/bass lynch.
bea wrote:I believe.that.svs.can only be.one.of.two.roles. snape and voldy - it makes much more.sense.with the.Potter.lore.for.svs.to.be.snaps.than it.does voldy - if you go.back and look at.what.happened when after.the bass.Lynch.it makes sense.
I thought you said you were almost sure SVS was civ, now you are saying you think she could be Voldy?
I think she is saying I could only be one of two roles, based on Lily Potter posting for me :derp: since there are only 2 Harry Potter roles, and that Snape makes more sense. I hate that I outed myself, tbh, but it is what it is. I am not Voldemort, and Lily is not a Horcrux, she was the result of a Potion. I let her die a dignified death after I compromised her.

I am not surprised to see Made come after me; I did not directly give him the Questioning Blues, but I know how he got it :)

I still think Daisy is bad; I feel bad that she left the thread becasue of me, but I still think she is bad. But I also agree with LC that we need to keep it tighter not knowing what happened with the fighting in the last night poll. I do not see eye to eye with him on DH, though, so i don't plan to vote there. I also doubt that LC would kill BR night one, or allow it to happen. A target switch by Crowley would be the only way I could see him being a Suit, or if BR was Concorde, but the consensus seems to be that she was the Czar? Plus he went hard for Dom, which I would not expect were he a Sorcerer. Not sure where I am going to vote, but I think there are a lot of valid cases out there.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

zeek wrote:
Elohcin wrote:Process of elimination. Basically, out of the dom/bass lynch voters, you are in my unknown category like Juliets. You were the only two left to pick from that had voted. But....I would put Made being bad before you for sure. Russ had just made a stink about how he thought EVERY baddie would have voted in the dom/bass lynch.
I thought as much. I'd like to assure you I'm not bad but I don't know how to do that without revealing too much. Juliets is hard to read but I'd say she's more likely bad than, say, Russ - but I'm not sure if I'm giving him too much room after the whole possible role hint stuff.
Then why are you trying to read me as opposed to finding evidence? I know the answer here - there is no evidence I'm bad because I'm not.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

You're mostly hard to read because you don't give much away, so where could I find evidence? Besides I was expressing my opinion, not an accusation. I didn't say you were bad, just that I think it's more likely than Russ, seen as I don't have much of a read on either of you.

When I think you're bad, I'll say so. Right now there's no case to be made.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

zeek wrote:You're mostly hard to read because you don't give much away, so where could I find evidence? Besides I was expressing my opinion, not an accusation. I didn't say you were bad, just that I think it's more likely than Russ, seen as I don't have much of a read on either of you.

When I think you're bad, I'll say so. Right now there's no case to be made.
Ok, fair enough.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 161

Post by Snow Dog »

Russtifinko wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I'm sort of fine with seeing how everyone is thinking and contributing in that way, though, especially since people think I was being manipulative with my last-minute case against Russ. I wasn't, but to be fair, I appreciate that at least it has more time to simmer.

Even though I don't actively suspect Snowy that much, I may be convinced to vote in that direction. I think the connections to DH are shattered if DH is good, but that zeek's point of Snowy voting with the majority every time except with the Suits is definitely the most compelling.

Oh, and congrats by the way, zeek! That's awesome! :D
Ok let's not put the cart before the horse. i am bit tired of this DH/ Snowy connection suspicion. J have voted neither him or LC so far but I will vote for him now. Who knows, he may very well be bad.
Votes DH
Snowy, this doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me. Since almost the entire case on you is based on your perceived connection to DH, isn't it in your best interest to keep him alive if, as you say, "he may very well be bad"? Obviously if he's civ that clears the current case against you, but you know that if he's bad you'll go next, right? At the very least I'd think you'd want to leave it a mystery. Help me understand.
:
I figure if he turns out bad, then I have something to defend against. As it is i seem to have two votes by dint of being connected to someone who we don't know who they are. How can I defend against that?

Anyway, I think timmer thinks I somehow killed Roxy.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

Russtifinko wrote:Gah! Thought of one more thing. DH, on the Made vote-force thing. I couldn't find the post, but if TH did indeed support Made's vote-force claim, would that not lend it some credence? TH was killed by the Suits on N5, the team you're claiming Made is on.
I'm not disputing whether or not Made's vote was forced. What I'm pointing out is the level of support he got, namely by Bass. TH supporting him, (assuming TH was a civ) warrants some consideration, yeah. But all that means is that one of the people supporting Made was a civ, not that Made is a civ.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Almost done catching up, but I did want to suggest to Russ (And anyone else who might be interested). I myself have been doing some homework looking for baddies and I find that cross-referencing the Bass/Dom lynch with the DF lynch really narrows the baddie field.

DFaraday
S~V~S (9), juliets (11), timmer (12), MovingPictures07 (13), bea (14), FZ. (15), Roxy (16), Bass_the_Clever (19), Turnip Head (21)
43%

Dom
Long Con (5), Spacedaisy (6), DharmaHelper (8), timmer (9), Turnip Head (13), S~V~S (15), Snow Dog (18)
37%

Long Con (No vote for DF, Early vote for Dom) - Honestly, if LC is bad at this point, he's an indy. I think he's got his wires crossed in regards to me, and considering his blow up after he thought he was being lynched, I would not be surprised if the majority of his case is just him being angry at me for "misrepresenting" him D1.

Spacedaisy - (No vote for DF, Early vote for Dom) Not voting for DF, and being one of the first to vote for Dom indicates two things to me: Firstly, Daisy is likely not a Sorcerer. Secondly, it is possible she is a suit and she deserves a re-read to see if she at any time defended DF or Bass or Made.

Myself - No vote for DF, Early/Mid vote for Dom. I know I'm a civ, so no point.

Timmer (Early vote for DF, Mid vote for Dom) - Given that the Dom/Bass lynch was all hands on deck for both teams, I doubt timmer would have voted for a teammate, so he can't be a sorcerer IMO. Could he be a suit? Not likely, given his early vote for DF.

TH - Voted late for both parties, Killed by suits. Likely civ.

Snow Dog - No vote for DF, Late vote for Dom. Again, given the nature of the Dom lynch, Snow is likely not a Sorcerer. Possible suit.

So my Suitspects are Snow Dog and SpaceDaisy, just going off those deductions.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Good analysis, DH.

I'll go ahead and vote Snowy since it's a good direction, and I may not be around much today. I'd probably rather vote a few others, BUT, Snowy's recent responses have not struck me as genuine. In addition, his behavior points heavily towards being a Suit.

votes Snowy
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

I too shall place a vote on the Dog of Snow.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have not had a strong read on Snow Dog either way, but my leading suspicions have been shaken recently so I am willing to vote Snow Dog and see what it shakes out.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Good analysis, DH.

I'll go ahead and vote Snowy since it's a good direction, and I may not be around much today. I'd probably rather vote a few others, BUT, Snowy's recent responses have not struck me as genuine. In addition, his behavior points heavily towards being a Suit.

votes Snowy
It may point that way, but it ain't true. I am not a Suit.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also I need to express my apologies for not being as present. I already mentioned this but it has been entirely because of starting my new job and being under the weather at the same time.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Post by timmer »

Im pretty hungover, going back to bed. Im liking how this lynch is going though. Snowy is acting like cornered baddie for sure.
My siggie.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

timmer wrote:Im pretty hungover, going back to bed. Im liking how this lynch is going though. Snowy is acting like cornered baddie for sure.
This is pure bullshit. I am not acting like anything at all. If you all want to go ahead and lynch another civ that's fine. I'll accept my retirement gracefully and i'll be gone.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Am I supposed to plead? I'm not doing that any more. You are making a big mistake and I suspect there is more going on than meets the eye. I've pointed out the illogicallity of this vote and that isn't enough.

So see you guys sometime in the future maybe.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

I am voting DH for now. I can see the case on Snow...but I am not convinced.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
bea
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: She/her
Aka: Some call me.....Jen. But most call me Bea.

Post by bea »

Elohcin wrote:
zeek wrote:Voting Snow Dog for now, but open to a DH vote as well.

Elo - I'm not bad, why am I on that list?
Process of elimination. Basically, out of the dom/bass lynch voters, you are in my unknown category like Juliets. You were the only two left to pick from that had voted. But....I would put Made being bad before you for sure. Russ had just made a stink about how he thought EVERY baddie would have voted in the dom/bass lynch.
bea wrote:I believe.that.svs.can only be.one.of.two.roles. snape and voldy - it makes much more.sense.with the.Potter.lore.for.svs.to.be.snaps.than it.does voldy - if you go.back and look at.what.happened when after.the bass.Lynch.it makes sense.
I thought you said you were almost sure SVS was civ, now you are saying you think she could be Voldy?
Yes Elo - I think that SVS is civ. Pretty darn sure about it actually. The only person I'm more sure of is you. ;)

I was trying to summarize *how* we got to that conculsion for made because he asked for it.
I was born to speak all mirth and no matter.... :wine:
Epignosis wrote:Bitch, my identity is my identity theft protection!
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

bea who are you looking at for a vote today?

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

I agree with JC and SVS's analysis of LC.

FWIW - his blow up during his lynch read genuine and out of character for the baddie LC I know and love to hate. I think if he were bad he would have been much more collected and guarded.

I meant to spend some time this morning looking things over more and my BFF from back home called this morning. Hadn't talked to him in more than 6 months.......so I was on the phone like a long time. I still have about an hour though before work.

It feels like the thread has been pretty focused on finding suits and not socrerers. I have to wonder if that's because the suits have an easier trail to follow (since DF and Bass were both suits) or if it's because vocal players don't want us to find sorcerers.

Not sure where my vote is going. Feels like we need to be really careful with this one.

linki - JC - I lean toward a DH vote. If anything to finally put it and my bad feelings about his game this time around to bed one way or the other. I'm worried though as we don't know the results of the fight poll last night and that somehow voting DH could lead harm to LC whom, I think is civ this time around.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Russtifinko wrote:
Elohcin wrote:
zeek wrote:She said YES!
YAY! Congrats!
Bets thing that's happened so far during this game. Congrats! :fiesta:

Awesome news zeeky! You need to head over to the pictures thread and show us you and she and the ring and all that jazz! Super happy for you sir!! :D
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Bea, what is your opinion of Snowy?
My siggie.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Elohcin wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:I still think the Made Case is something to consider. Also, we should look at the Dom/Bass lynch very carefully. Two baddies being the only options, stands to reason that Suits voted Dom and Sorcerers voted Bass
Yes, I almost forgot about the case on Made. I remember it being a good one but forget what was said. I will look into that again.

As far as the Dom/Bass lynch...here are the results.

Bass_the_Clever (9 votes) -
Elohcin (3), Dom (4), Boomslang (10), zeek (11), bea (12), nijuukyugou (14), Russtifinko (16), juliets (17), Roxy (19)

Dom (7 votes) -
Long Con (5), Spacedaisy (6), DharmaHelper (8), timmer (9), Turnip Head (13), S~V~S (15), Snow Dog (18)

Only 16 people voted. I assume some of the non voters were baddies. What do y'all think we can glean from this poll?

DH - can you recap you made case or post a link?
Ok - So in the Bass voters: Boom, zeek, blooper, rusty, and JC.

I think it's unlikely that boom and Dom were on the same team given their heated back and forth. I also don't know that boom would vote his baddie teammate in a lynch that close when no one would have batted an eye if he'd voted Dom. I think boom is either civ or indy.

Zeek and JC I've been reading as likely civ but I can't say I'm positive.

Blopper and Rusty I feel like I don't know as well as I should. I keep reading their posts as genuine, but I don't know that I've seen enough of their game play to be able to trust my feels if that makes sense?

Dom voters: LC, DH, Timmer, and Snowy and Daisy.

I think it's likely that LC and Timmer are civ.

I've had the heebies about DH since D1.

If the other suit voted made the vote, I would think it was snowy or daisy before Timmer.

Snowy's posts the past few days have read to me like he was playing in Who. I get the frustration in them and I could see a civ Snowy being just as frustrated. So I'm not sure it is fair of me to assume that he is playing like he did in Who for frustration. Does that make sense?

Daisy raises my brow only because she put me on the defensive by suspecting me and SVS. Dunno if it is warnted or not. Hard to read her when she's busy and doesn't get to spend as much time as I know she'd like to actually playing the game. Big huge IDFK here.

linkie - ask and ye shall recieve.

I know it's pretty wishy washy Timmer. I'm sorry about that. I feel like Daisy and Snowy are near the same on the scale of could be bad.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

EBWOP - and yes - I am not on the list. Because I know I'm a civ. I figured ya'll didn't need to hear me say it.
Elo's not on the list because I've trusted her since day 1. SVS is not on the list because I believe who she says she is.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Have to go to work now, so yay my awesomely bad punctuated posts when/if I can. I'm keeping hold of my vote as long as possible because well - wow. wonky lynch yesterday was wonky.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

I see no reason to change my vote. I just hope this retirement thing from Snow Dog is an act cause I don't want him to quit.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Bea, why hold your vote, though? If you know you will be around later to vote, why not pick your vote target now and place your name up there? Otherwise it may seem like you are holding back for other reasons?
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

And I'm not personally letting Snowy's posts detract me. I've seen frustrated divs AND frustrated baddies alike throw that kind of thing. It happens whenever you are taking heat for reasons that you do not think are worthy, but it misses three things: 1) you read the game from a specific POV and others have a different way of looking at it 2) sometimes blind luck on the part of others can get you lynched and 3) you don't know everything that is out there.

All in all, frustration does NOT equal civ, Not necessarily.
My siggie.
bea
Racketeer

Post by bea »

Fair enough on both counts.Timmer - just.different philosophy I suppose.on the.voting. I'm not really.a.fan of the.changeable.votes. I will vote.dh.now.though if it makes you feel better.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

It does, thanks! Baddies who wait until the last minute can place their vote in a way that makes it seem like they aren't on the team they are on. I prefer that people make a stand earlier on.
My siggie.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I agree with bea and whoever said it earlier, Snowy's posts lately are reminding me of his posts in Who where he was bad. That and his voting record (he did the same thing in Who there as well) are the two things that persuade me to vote for him today. And I'll do it now since I see timmer likes the votes to come in as soon as the decision is made. :biggrin:

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I shouldn't have mentioned that I am quitting till after the game. Forget I said it for now.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

Busy day was busy between rl & D & D.

I got into a whole circular argument with myself over this lynch; I doubt that LC would ever NK BR night one. BUT there is the role switcher on the Sorcerers. If they targeted LC night one, which is very plausible, LC sometimes gets multi targeted night 1, they might know he is on the Suits team. Who has been going hard for LC since Day 2? DH. But I don't think he's bad. GAH. I have a headache.

I don't particularly see DH as bad. Maybe I am reading into him, but I thought I saw things that made me want to err on the side of caution with him. What I really want to do is vote for Daisy as opposed to Snowy, so I will, but if things are getting weird later like they did the other day, I might change my vote.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote:I got into a whole circular argument with myself over this lynch; I doubt that LC would ever NK BR night one. BUT there is the role switcher on the Sorcerers. If they targeted LC night one, which is very plausible, LC sometimes gets multi targeted night 1, they might know he is on the Suits team. Who has been going hard for LC since Day 2? DH. But I don't think he's bad. GAH. I have a headache.
DH is bad, and I am not. I like your thinking on this idea, but it didn't happen.
zeek
Money Launderer

Post by zeek »

Made, are you ever going to make your vote count for anything?
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

FWIW I am convinced that LC is civ.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

juliets wrote:I agree with bea and whoever said it earlier, Snowy's posts lately are reminding me of his posts in Who where he was bad. That and his voting record (he did the same thing in Who there as well) are the two things that persuade me to vote for him today. And I'll do it now since I see timmer likes the votes to come in as soon as the decision is made. :biggrin:
:noble:
My siggie.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

I'm going to go ahead and place a vote on Snowy. It seems there's now a case on him that doesn't have to do with DH being bad, and as far as the vote record goes it seems like it's as solid as any other case I've heard. As to his posting style, as timmer mentioned, that could probably go either way. I still think DH seems genuine, so it's the best way to go.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

DH has preternatural survival skills.
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

juliets wrote:I prefer to fold in the people who didn't vote who had been active (i.e., not Lizzy). Bass didn't vote because he was away from home. But also Mongoose didn't vote because she was away from home (I think - is that when you were on vacation Mongoose) and then there is Made. Made, why didn't you vote? Just because they didn't vote doesn't make them good and I don't think the standard holds up that all baddies voted when some didn't because they were not around.
Made wrote:Damn, nice guys. Full transparency, If i would of got into thread before the lynch was over I would of voted Dom, so good thing i didn't.
Raised over $1000 at last night fundraiser!!!!
I meant to vote during a midday break we were suppose to have, but admittedly, it was the last thing on my mind.
zeek wrote:Made, are you ever going to make your vote count for anything?
Yeah, I'm moving it, I was just tired of people ignoring me when I kept expressing I had no clue how SVS supposedly outed herself, figured putting a vote behind it would get some answers, and it did :)

gonna catch up first tho...
Pov: you reading my takes
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Russtifinko wrote:I'm going to go ahead and place a vote on Snowy. It seems there's now a case on him that doesn't have to do with DH being bad, and as far as the vote record goes it seems like it's as solid as any other case I've heard. As to his posting style, as timmer mentioned, that could probably go either way. I still think DH seems genuine, so it's the best way to go.

What case? Have I missed it? I swear this is some sort of conspiracy. :sigh:
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

I cannot answer to this case unless i know what it is. So go ahead Russ, enlighten me.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Made
Hitman

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Night 6]

Post by Made »

nijuukyugou wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Several people have said this; what would voting for Snowy have to do with Roxy dying? Was that the only vote Snowy got the whole game? Am I missing something very obvious?
Looking back at the polls, Roxy is the only person ever to actually vote Snowy in a lynch and end it there. Not saying this is definitive proof, but it's certainly interesting.
If this is the case against snow, this is totally bs. Way too speculative for a Day 7 lynch. Beside, what kind of role is "if someone votes for you, they die", and who's secret would that even fit into? Gollum? At this point, I'm tempted to vote DH just because he's the alternative, so i'm going to do that while I look for a better case...

linki: Snowy ++
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

OK I need to sleep now. Whatever will be will be! :lorab:

Peace!
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I think Russ should reiterate the case.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Night 6]

Post by Mongoose »

Made wrote:
nijuukyugou wrote:
S~V~S wrote:Several people have said this; what would voting for Snowy have to do with Roxy dying? Was that the only vote Snowy got the whole game? Am I missing something very obvious?
Looking back at the polls, Roxy is the only person ever to actually vote Snowy in a lynch and end it there. Not saying this is definitive proof, but it's certainly interesting.
If this is the case against snow, this is totally bs. Way too speculative for a Day 7 lynch. Beside, what kind of role is "if someone votes for you, they die", and who's secret would that even fit into? Gollum? At this point, I'm tempted to vote DH just because he's the alternative, so i'm going to do that while I look for a better case...

linki: Snowy ++
Yeah, I don't really love the case against Snowy. I agree about it being woefully speculative, but I guess that's the nature of the game. Maybe INH can make a computer program to tell us who is the better pick tonight.

Hmm, this isn't Amateur Hour, and it just seems overly brazen for someone to knock the single voter for them. That would immediately attach you to the motive in a fierce, irreconcilable manner.

Same, I'm leaving my vote on DH for the time being, but may/not change before time elapses.

linki - I wouldn't mind that.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Made
Hitman

Post by Made »

Ok, I need to know if DH is bad or not. I have 3 theories floating around in my head right now that would made legit if he's bad.

1. Snowy is bad and is teamed with DH (possible, but least likely imo)
2. Russ and DH are teamed
3. MP is tainted by a bad DH, who he need alive to fulfill his win condition.

There's a narrative, where DH and Russ are teamed and MP is tainted by one of them that i'm likely to believe at this point.

Evidence supporting this would be found mainly in Day 6's lynch, where all three of them switched for a midnight hour lynch, even tho MP reason for switching from Russ was:
MovingPictures07 wrote:LOL, what a day period.

Well, I feel better about giving Russ another day since the suspicion on him was close to the end, BUT... the suspicion on LC was even closer to the end, and not really articulated. So... let's just hope he's baddie, I guess?

Even if you are bad, sorry, LC.

I was tempted to vote Russ again and tie it up :feb: , but then the poll ended.
I don't understand with both LC and Russ being option today as Russ claimed his hint was a farce, that snowy was the right way to go? Then DH follows, then SD follows, then Russ...like bruh? I don't even.
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 57
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by Russtifinko »

Long Con wrote:I think Russ should reiterate the case.
Fair enough, I guess, though I'm a bit miffed at the implication here.

The case being, Snowie did not vote DF, and voted Dom in the now-infamous Dom/Black Rock lynch. So he's got good potential to be a Suit.

Linki: Made, not sure I understand Parts 2 & 3 of your theory. Teamed how? And what do you mean by MP being tainted?

I do agree that a DH lynch would yield a lot of info. Unfortunately, I my gut just doesn't say bad on him right now. Maybe I'm wrong, who knows. But I'm personally not desperate enough to vote people I think are civ just to check the validity of other theories.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boomslang »

Almost certain Daisy isn't bad due to my read. Therefore, voting SVS.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Boomslang wrote:Almost certain Daisy isn't bad due to my read. Therefore, voting SVS.
This is at least the second time you've straight up avoided making waves with your vote. And why the hell are you voting a practically confirmed Civ?

If I make it out of this lynch I'm gunning 100% for you.

ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”