Ranmilia
No votes
tedxtr
No votes
No elimination
No votes
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Needing AppleTV subscription (non-players)
36%

Total votes: 11
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 730
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Severance [Evening Three]

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Kumbayah
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

The Truth is I'm just not gonna say who I scum read tbqh

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 411
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

it’s ok abi, i give you permission to wolf read pyxxy

:)
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 1023
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

I jumped to TSP at EoD because, ultimately, there was no reason for me not to. The jump may have looked "opportunistic", but in that case it benefited me as I self resolve anyway and this made it less likely for me to be wolfkilled. I didn't take into account the possibility of a wolf blocker or Windward being pissed at me, though
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:39 pm it’s ok abi, i give you permission to wolf read pyxxy

:)
I wolf read [redacted]

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:38 pm Now I scum read nobody
Lame
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:40 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:38 pm Now I scum read nobody
Lame
Nah. I'll find town.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Nobody gets pissy when I call them town

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:41 pm Nobody gets pissy when I call them town
People do get pissed at pocketing attempts.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 184
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

Bereft wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:00 pm where* not who
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:42 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:41 pm Nobody gets pissy when I call them town
People do get pissed at pocketing attempts.
Nope

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Never in my life has this happened

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Bereft wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:42 pm
? I don't understand this lol

ImageImage

tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

then i’ll get pissy for you not calling me town instead!

can’t escape my wrath
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:44 pm Never in my life has this happened
You must have lived a very short life then
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:44 pm

can’t escape my wrath
You can be town

What now

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:44 pm
The Wolves are in Florida tbqh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:44 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:44 pm Never in my life has this happened
I've played hundreds of games over several years so no

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 390
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Re: Severance [Evening Two]

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:14 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sun Nov 19, 2023 7:30 pm
2 hours 30 to go d2.PNG
recreated as text and copying leetic's PR color idea

RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (4) - Ranmilia, WWA, pyxxy, leetic
pyxxy (5) - Rondo, ted, Abi, bereft, gira

Rondo, TSP, WWA all with (1) from the shadow votes

--------------

from here:
WWA moves to TSP (1+1) at EOD-2h23m
Rondo moves to TSP (2+1) at EOD-2h15m
Dizzy votes Ran (1) at EOD-2h03m
Dizzy votes idk at EOD-2h02m
Gira moves to TSP (3+1) at EOD-1h59m

VC refresh 1:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (3) - Ranmilia, pyxxy, leetic
TSP (3+1) - WWA, Rondo, Gira
pyxxy (3) - ted, Abi, bereft

---
Rondo moves to Abi (1) at EOD-1h42m
Bereft moves to TSP (3+1) at EOD-1h13m
Rondo moves to Bereft (1) at EOD-1h11m
Rondo moves to ted (1) at EOD-0h59m
Ranmilia moves to TSP (4+1) at EOD-0h57m
Rondo moves to pyxxy (3) at EOD-0h56m

VC refresh 2:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (2) - pyxxy, leetic
TSP (4+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft, Ranmilia
pyxxy (3) - ted, Abi, Rondo

---
Rondo moves to leetic (1) at EOD-0h31m
Ranmilia moves to Dizzy (3) at EOD-0h20m
Rondo moves to Dizzy (4) at EOD-0h07m

VC refresh 3:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (4) - pyxxy, leetic, Ranmilia, Rondo
TSP (3+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft
pyxxy (2) - ted, Abi

---
Rondo moves to leetic (1) at EOD-0h05m
Rondo moves to TSP (4+1) at EOD-0h01m
Ranmilia moves to TSP (5+1) at EOD-0h00m
leetic moves to TSP (6+1) at EOD-0h00m and one extra minute late

final VC as we all know:
RonDubz (1) - TSP
Dizzy (1) - pyxxy
TSP (6+1) - WWA, Gira, Bereft, Rondo, Ranmilia, leetic
pyxxy (2) - ted, Abi
this was all because I wanted to understand this better
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 4:31 pm "which would be odd as there'd be seemingly little incentive to bus in that situation"
Could you talk more about this point? Is this reflecting on the fact that the TSP wagon ended up running away?
Dizzy and pyxxy were both viable at certain points at EoD, I don't see why a wolf would be so quick to rush to bus when they could collaborate to take one of these out. I think it's indicative of wolves being stuck in a poor situation at EoD, TSP didn't even really push another wagon other than his own, he hedged on both you and Dizzy.
---
if neither ted nor abi, then wolves gave up two free afk votes on me for....? but ofc pairing me with TSP gets rid of this perspective :/

if I had a vig I would vig ted

I was kinda hoping this would reveal more to me but I've been staring at it for 20 minutes and tbh it seems really easy to sleepwalk into my chop

so I guess I do understand leetic's post better /s
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:45 pm
Then you just aren't paying attention
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:44 pm
The Wolves are in Florida tbqh
Why is this emoji just called Charlie: :charlieblackmon: ?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:39 pm The Truth is I'm just not gonna say who I scum read tbqh
townreads only, stop thinking the bad thoughts
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:40 pm I jumped to TSP at EoD because, ultimately, there was no reason for me not to. The jump may have looked "opportunistic", but in that case it benefited me as I self resolve anyway and this made it less likely for me to be wolfkilled. I didn't take into account the possibility of a wolf blocker or Windward being pissed at me, though
Did someone ask you about this or did you just offer it up for free?
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

w!pyxxy at SoD today: I deserve to lose so dont kill me
v!pyxxy at SoD today: I'm good at wolfing
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:46 pm
Stop being rude.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:50 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:40 pm I jumped to TSP at EoD because, ultimately, there was no reason for me not to. The jump may have looked "opportunistic", but in that case it benefited me as I self resolve anyway and this made it less likely for me to be wolfkilled. I didn't take into account the possibility of a wolf blocker or Windward being pissed at me, though
Given your posting of the VC, and Bereft saying that the votes on TSP could be "opportunistic", I thought an explanation was in order
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Made
Hitman
Posts in topic: 181
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him/His

Post by Made »

@abigail, what is your thought on pyxxy and Me? where do you see your vote going?
Pov: you reading my takes
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

Bereft wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:50 pm w!pyxxy at SoD today: I deserve to lose so dont kill me
v!pyxxy at SoD today: I'm good at wolfing
if this is a compliment then I'm flattered
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

can’t escape my wrath
You can be town

What now
oh no, please no

my nightmare!
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

False

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:48 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:39 pm The Truth is I'm just not gonna say who I scum read tbqh
townreads only, stop thinking the bad thoughts
Fax machine

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Made wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:51 pm @abigail, what is your thought on pyxxy and Me? where do you see your vote going?
No thoughts head empty

Your town though

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:55 pm

can’t escape my wrath
You can be town

What now
oh no, please no

my nightmare!
Welcome to the town core bb

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:51 pm
Given your posting of the VC, and Bereft saying that the votes on TSP could be "opportunistic", I thought an explanation was in order
god imagine leetic saying this to leetic

the fur* that would fly; the blood that would spill

*feline not canine

---

anyways

so you moved even though TSP was guaranteed dead after Ran moved because at the time you thought it would make you less likely to be nk'd? why would it make it less likely? you already knew that I had quoted your soft at this point, imo that's way more important

unrelated to the above. so if I flip town and then you magically got a vig shot, who would you vig?
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

I never know how to treat subs that come in after D1

don't really want to every read 50+ pages myself

but then what's there to judge

maybe it's time to ISO robyn 🤔
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:00 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:51 pm
god imagine leetic saying this to leetic

the fur* that would fly; the blood that would spill

*feline not canine

---

anyways

so you moved even though TSP was guaranteed dead after Ran moved because at the time you thought it would make you less likely to be nk'd? why would it make it less likely? you already knew that I had quoted your soft at this point, imo that's way more important

unrelated to the above. so if I flip town and then you magically got a vig shot, who would you vig?
I wanted to hit a sweetspot of towny enough that I'm under no danger of being lynched but just wolfy enough that wolves would leave me alone. Also, if TSP flipped wolf you better believe I wanted that cred, plus I was fine with them going down anyway (even if I would have preferred Dizzy).

If you flip town, I would vig shot Made of course since they'd be the slot most important to resolve. You/Made being t/t would pretty much guarantee at least one wolf in ted/Abby.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 6:56 pm
False
More proof of my point, for if you were paying attention you would have typed "true". Now how's that for a paradox?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

This forum needs an ignore feature

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:09 pm This forum needs an ignore feature
Lame. How would you even play the game then?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

god the leetic reality distortion field is just too strong, and after watching ted do that D1

no one touch leetic. not even in fx.
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:17 pm god the leetic reality distortion field is just too strong, and after watching TSP do that D1

no one touch leetic. not even in fx.
EBWOP and added bold to my typo
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:10 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:09 pm This forum needs an ignore feature
Play just fine on MU with people I ignored

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:19 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:10 pm
Play just fine on MU with people I ignored
Yes, because half the people literally can't interact with you, that's totally fair and competitive
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Fun fact. 1 person isn't half the people and they can interact with me all they want.

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I just won't respond which I could do without the feature anyways

Now let's play mafia

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

My wagon is bad

ImageImage

pyxxy
Racketeer

Re: Severance [Phase Zero]

Post by pyxxy »

my robyn quote extravaganza
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:19 pm writing done

i'll take ran/leetic/wwa/gira as town

abbie might be town, less confident on that, and i'll read dubz when they most more
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:23 pm i'm unsure on pyxxy, but he's a low poster and i have trouble with those, tsp i'm also unsure of, but i'll force an interaction with him once there's a bit more content

i'm not confident in ever reading dizzy accurately for the right reasons d1, also free day pass so whatever
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:30 pm like he's trying to figure out exactly what schweppes meta is, then he goes to pyxxy (and freely townread him) and is subsequently correctly critical of the way that he incorrectly read him here. awfully convoluted to go through that thought process. disagreed with ran irt to what he found towny
^this is talking about TSP
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:08 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:07 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:06 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 11:05 pm
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:56 pm
pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:42 pm sources say a vote happened to land on robyn, although we haven't been able to corroborate the origin of said vote
how did you hear that it happened on me, and not abbie/rondo?
if I told you that I wrote this post as a joke, would you believe me
are u serious?
yep

the way you said it I thought you were joking/being weird so I wanted to politely mock the passive tone
i would never joke about mech (lie)
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:13 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:05 pm Here’s the situation: not all is right. We’re about to limp into the stupidest looking bereft chop I’ve ever seen. It’s probably rand and there are somewhat good reasons not to do that. So then, who’s in this game who should know better? I promise I didn’t just immediately jump to the two voters on Bereft for the record, I think that looks slightly towny. Leetic seems to have lost a bit of the edge, can’t tell why. WWA is posting a lot but has no thread control nor have they attempted to wrest it. I won’t vote for Mac or dizzy day 1. Ted seems alright. Mac’s defending Gira. I won’t vote Rondo D1 for opposite reasons. Ran and Robyn are self resolving.
leetic has less sauce than i do, if you wanted to know

wwa never has thread influence really unless they find a literal smoking gun, which won't be found anywhere, what they have correctly deduced is that the wolves in game are active and posting well

we're not limping into the bereft chop and i'm taking responsibility for it, i can lead a wolf team to glory, i can also lead a d1 chop to glory. besides who knows if that's what i'll do, or not do, or do again, or something
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:54 pm anyway gira feels town and i only voted them because tsp did too

[VOTE: Bereft] aubergine

this is where i wanna go, because contrary to what gira thinks, schweppes has produced 0 content and doesn’t have a worldview, and hasn’t made any long drawn out observations like town him does

@Gira go read tacky matrix game and spec chat invitational, then 1-2 other schweppes games for meta

he is someone where i believe a meta read works and he’s someone i can insta read
- ran/leetic/wwa/gira as town
- unsure on me and TSP
- wanted to chop Bereft via strong meta reads
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:43 pm my robyn quote extravaganza

abbie might be town, less confident on that, and i'll read dubz when they most more
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:23 pm i'm unsure on pyxxy, but he's a low poster and i have trouble with those, tsp i'm also unsure of, but i'll force an interaction with him once there's a bit more content

i'm not confident in ever reading dizzy accurately for the right reasons d1, also free day pass so whatever
robyn wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2023 6:30 pm like he's trying to figure out exactly what schweppes meta is, then he goes to pyxxy (and freely townread him) and is subsequently correctly critical of the way that he incorrectly read him here. awfully convoluted to go through that thought process. disagreed with ran irt to what he found towny
pyxxy wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 10:42 pm sources say a vote happened to land on robyn, although we haven't been able to corroborate the origin of said vote
are u serious?
yep

the way you said it I thought you were joking/being weird so I wanted to politely mock the passive tone
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 8:05 pm Here’s the situation: not all is right. We’re about to limp into the stupidest looking bereft chop I’ve ever seen. It’s probably rand and there are somewhat good reasons not to do that. So then, who’s in this game who should know better? I promise I didn’t just immediately jump to the two voters on Bereft for the record, I think that looks slightly towny. Leetic seems to have lost a bit of the edge, can’t tell why. WWA is posting a lot but has no thread control nor have they attempted to wrest it. I won’t vote for Mac or dizzy day 1. Ted seems alright. Mac’s defending Gira. I won’t vote Rondo D1 for opposite reasons. Ran and Robyn are self resolving.

wwa never has thread influence really unless they find a literal smoking gun, which won't be found anywhere, what they have correctly deduced is that the wolves in game are active and posting well

we're not limping into the bereft chop and i'm taking responsibility for it, i can lead a wolf team to glory, i can also lead a d1 chop to glory. besides who knows if that's what i'll do, or not do, or do again, or something
robyn wrote: Wed Nov 15, 2023 2:54 pm anyway gira feels town and i only voted them because tsp did too

this is where i wanna go, because contrary to what gira thinks, schweppes has produced 0 content and doesn’t have a worldview, and hasn’t made any long drawn out observations like town him does

@Gira go read tacky matrix game and spec chat invitational, then 1-2 other schweppes games for meta

he is someone where i believe a meta read works and he’s someone i can insta read
- unsure on me and TSP
Why are you looking at robyn? They're flipped town that was pushed primarily by town, what do you intend to gain?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer

Post by pyxxy »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:45 pm
pyxxy wrote: Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:43 pm my robyn quote extravaganza

are u serious?
yep

- unsure on me and TSP
Why are you looking at robyn? They're flipped town that was pushed primarily by town, what do you intend to gain?
their reads

I snuck it inside the bottom of the spoiler bc I didn't want them to be confused with my own reads

and also I'm trying to get somewhere past Dizzy, as I've talked about a few times
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although one thing I remember about TSP was that he was going on about how he was supposedly against the "easy chops". Was he trying to protect someone here?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Jobs”