Total votes: 16
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Re: Severance [Day Five]

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:54 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:35 am i would not advocate reading into PR numbers here.
Why? It doesn't seem particularly balanced for there to be such a huge disparity in PR numbers. Then again, maybe that's why the other thread was doing better

Also, I would take anything "pyxxy" says with a grain of salt, he cannot corroborate anything and if Alexy was lying about what he said he'd have no recourse but to scream into BTSC
True but it can tell us things about alexy, which seems important.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Sun Nov 26, 2023 10:22 pm Anyway, if there were two remaining wolves in my thread one of these combinations must be true:

RDB/Abby
RDB/Ranmilia
RDB/tedxtr
Abby/Ranmilia
Abby/tedxtr
Ranmilia/tedxtr

Sadly I can't analyze their ISOs as easily without being able to quote them
From this list, the ones that immediately strike me as unlikely are RDB/tedxtr and Abby/tedxtr. Possibly RDB/Abby too? Although that one appears more mixed than outright unlikely

I noticed this seems to make Ranmilia most likely a wolf, but that may be because I have thus far failed to adequately explore the possibility of teams containing Ranmilia
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Notably, Ranmilia and RDB are the main people implicated by the Gira kill, which is something to keep in mind. It's likely at least one is a wolf, granted I think ted/Abby is unlikely anyway
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I don't remember tedxtr, RDB, or Abby making any significant pushes on Ranmilia (at least before this day for Abby at least). It's notable because Bereft and Gira did, and they're now dead. EoD votecount still looks bad for RDB though.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

So, ranking the teams from most to least likely as I see it at this point:

RDB/Ranmilia
Ranmilia/tedxtr
Abby/Ranmilia
RDB/Abby
Abby/tedxtr
RDB/tedxtr
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Occam's razor suggests tedxtr as town mostly because I don't see there being only two town PRs on one side, but there is a clash with Alexy who apparently was at least able to substantiate the claim even if that apparently still has its reservations.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Wish I had my laptop right now so I could really dig into RDB's and Ranmilia's ISOs, but I'll see what I can do. Also wish I could post in the previous thread just to take notes
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Wasn't Ranmilia pushing for one in Bereft/Made or something similar? Granted, I was pushing for one in pyxxy/Made
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Alexy
Posts in topic: 42
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alexy »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:35 am hOI i'm back. parents are visiting. depending on what they want to do i will either be around a lot or not at all... might miss eod, might also just stay up all the way to then, i dunno, whee.

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:16 am
Alexy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:04 am
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:48 pm @Alexy where would you vote right now?
Likely ted based on private conversation with pyxxy and the contradictory description of their role as mentioned by leetic
The problem, though, is that if ted is a wolf Windward and I are the only town PRs on my side. Given that your side seems to have quite a few, I'm not sure how believable that is.
i would not advocate reading into PR numbers here.

@Alexy What else has pyxxy been saying?
Pyxxy has said that he believes in you. Also, that mechanical actions performed on one thread appear to have an effect on both threads (I think that's been widely accepted already, but I suppose he wants to remind us) - the TSP kill from your thread is apparently evidence of this. Feel free to ask anything specific if you're worried I'm not relaying his (paraphrased) words!
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although RDB and Ranmilia would have both had to switch to TSP late in the phase when it was no guarantee I would switch to the wagon. I want to believe both wolves weren't bussing, which would suggest one in Abby/ted…
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:44 am So, ranking the teams from most to least likely as I see it at this point:

RDB/Ranmilia
Ranmilia/tedxtr
Abby/Ranmilia
RDB/Abby
Abby/tedxtr
RDB/tedxtr
Disregard, I think it was RDB/Ranmilia I thought was unlikely and not RDB/Abby, and I now remember why
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:49 am Wasn't Ranmilia pushing for one in Bereft/Made or something similar? Granted, I was pushing for one in pyxxy/Made
Indeed I was, and I still don't believe Bereft was town.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Alexy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:49 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 1:35 am hOI i'm back. parents are visiting. depending on what they want to do i will either be around a lot or not at all... might miss eod, might also just stay up all the way to then, i dunno, whee.

Likely ted based on private conversation with pyxxy and the contradictory description of their role as mentioned by leetic
The problem, though, is that if ted is a wolf Windward and I are the only town PRs on my side. Given that your side seems to have quite a few, I'm not sure how believable that is.

Pyxxy has said that he believes in you. Also, that mechanical actions performed on one thread appear to have an effect on both threads (I think that's been widely accepted already, but I suppose he wants to remind us) - the TSP kill from your thread is apparently evidence of this. Feel free to ask anything specific if you're worried I'm not relaying his (paraphrased) words!
Well, thanks for the relayed vote of confidence. Is this talking about just the phantom votes, or something else?
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

Alexy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:49 am

Sorry for requote - what does he think of your thread from his time there, and what does he think of Abi rn?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Strongest argument against each wolfteam:

RDB/Abby: Abby's switch to RDB late in D4 seriously threatened to bring down RDB and she's been coming in hard against them today.
RDB/Ranmilia: Both would have had to switch to TSP last minute when DizzyMade could have gone down instead.
RDB/tedxtr: tedxtr voted RDB over Made, which nearly resulted in RDB going down; the two other EoD RDB voters are flipped town.
Abby/Ranmilia: Abby hinted at greenchecking Ranmilia but not actually hardclaiming as such
Abby/tedxtr: Lots of fighting especially early in the phase
Ranmilia/tedxtr: Uhh come to think of it, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia/ted isn't something I considered but it does make a decent amount of sense
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:00 am Ranmilia/ted isn't something I considered but it does make a decent amount of sense
Still, would have the issues with number of PRs. Still, I do not recall Ranmilia ever significantly pushing ted at all.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although another thing I wonder is, are we operating under multiball here and each team had a chance to kill upon entering this thread? That would make the setup likely 6-2-1, which if we mislynch could turn into 3-2-1 at worst, which is impossible for town to win. If that were true, it would also make the optimal strategy for town snuffing out the lone wolf, otherwise we have to hope wolves crossfire. Still, doesn't seem very likely, even if it would explain the precarious situation we're in.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:17 am Although another thing I wonder is, are we operating under multiball here and each team had a chance to kill upon entering this thread? That would make the setup likely 6-2-1, which if we mislynch could turn into 3-2-1 at worst, which is impossible for town to win. If that were true, it would also make the optimal strategy for town snuffing out the lone wolf, otherwise we have to hope wolves crossfire. Still, doesn't seem very likely, even if it would explain the precarious situation we're in.
TSP was "a dedicated manager at Lumon Industries". If ilario and Brad were the same, it would seem to debunk this theory.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

And as a side note, I guess 3-2-1 is possible for town to win by collaborating with the lone wolf, but I'm not sure that's particularly fair since it leads to a prisoner's dilemma-type situation. Still, it's unlikely we're dealing with that.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:41 am I don't remember tedxtr, RDB, or Abby making any significant pushes on Ranmilia (at least before this day for Abby at least). It's notable because Bereft and Gira did, and they're now dead. EoD votecount still looks bad for RDB though.
I've been hard defending Ran so that would be correct for me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:53 am
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:49 am Wasn't Ranmilia pushing for one in Bereft/Made or something similar? Granted, I was pushing for one in pyxxy/Made
Indeed I was, and I still don't believe Bereft was town.
Okay... this is just always town though lol

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Le sigh I'm too tired to grasp this thread

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

then fire ze missiles
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

or... take a nap. THEN fire ze missiles.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I'm now officially at the point where I'm going in circles around Abby/RDB/Ranmilia/ted. I'm starting to actually consider going along with the other thread and getting rid of Alexy.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:30 am or... take a nap. THEN fire ze missiles.
I can't I'm at work and I didn't sleep yesterday cause I'm stressed as fuck

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

;-;

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:42 am I'm now officially at the point where I'm going in circles around Abby/RDB/Ranmilia/ted. I'm starting to actually consider going along with the other thread and getting rid of Alexy.
All I know is I wouldn't kill me

Or ran

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:02 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:30 am or... take a nap. THEN fire ze missiles.
ancient meme reference don't worry about it

i should be interrogating you here but i don't know what to ask that would help.

how would you have played differently if you were a wolf this game?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:17 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:02 am
ancient meme reference don't worry about it

i should be interrogating you here but i don't know what to ask that would help.

how would you have played differently if you were a wolf this game?
I wouldn't have killed Mac day 1

Mac is good at reading me if I had him pocketed day 1 I would have abused that I've done it before.

I wouldn't have played in a way that was gonna make me so many enemies

Most of all i would not be trying to push people at all. I struggle with making pushes as mafia and I struggle with TMI

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Applying to colleges a an adult is stressing me out. I'm baby who's scared of everything

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

same and same...

dw about colleges though. it'll be fine. they're not scary.
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

mac told me not to townread you though. that's a little scary. but that you just drop that like you take for granted that mac townread you is. something.

jack otoh is telling me to chill and things are okay and we should just kill the more sus watcher claim and go from there.

... he did not elaborate on which watcher claim was more sus.

our thread probably overposted and that hurt us. def hurt me. wish the work thread peeps would talk more though. i miss night shift.
RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Some servers broke today and I got home just now and its 9pm my time so I am just going to bed and Ill take my lunch and catch up closer to EOD
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:42 am same and same...

dw about colleges though. it'll be fine. they're not scary.
Very scary I too old for this shit

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

no you're not
the older students are consistently the best
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:51 am mac told me not to townread you though. that's a little scary. but that you just drop that like you take for granted that mac townread you is. something.

jack otoh is telling me to chill and things are okay and we should just kill the more sus watcher claim and go from there.

our thread probably overposted and that hurt us. def hurt me. wish the work thread peeps would talk more though. i miss night shift.
Did he? Oops I thought he town read me lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:54 am no you're not
Hope so... I'm finally pursuing my dream...I got talked out of it when I was a teenager and failed out of school doing things I didn't care about cause everyone kept telling me my dream was dumb

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:02 am
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:51 am mac told me not to townread you though. that's a little scary. but that you just drop that like you take for granted that mac townread you is. something.

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:03 am
Hope so... I'm finally pursuing my dream...I got talked out of it when I was a teenager and failed out of school doing things I didn't care about cause everyone kept telling me my dream was dumb
chase your dreeeeam fam
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:05 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:02 am

Thief!!!

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:07 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:03 am
chase your dreeeeam fam
I wanna be a journalist ^^

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

So am I a wolf?

ImageImage

Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:15 am So am I a wolf?
no
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

is this how vibe readers always play

it's so freeing
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

and also kinda terrifying
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

but also not that terrifying. so i went back over TSP with flips since then. i'm not sure i can repost my notes because they contain some quotes. wish the rules on that were clearer.

abi is ~90% not with TSP and it has been a true hot minute, by which i mean decade+, since anyone tried to sidle up to me the way she has. the combination of these two things makes me... probably as confident as i'm ever going to get at this point. if you're a wolf goddess you got me.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:42 am is this how vibe readers always play

it's so freeing
As a vibe reader

Yes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:46 am and also kinda terrifying
Give in to the vibes

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Jobs”