Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Severance [Day Five]

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:52 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:32 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:19 pm
Alexy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:53 pm @Ranmilia pyxxy is asking whether you think leetic could be a role cop with X amount of shots. He's saying that leetic may be stalling with IIOA to see what others do.
it's possible I guess? That's an oddly specific callout, if they're mafia they could be anything. even a boat. i guess it is slightly likely because of the "correct" track results, but the way they did their "reaction test" d3 left the door open and... let everyone else correct them if the callout was incorrect. which, admittedly is kinda sus.

not thrilled with leetic's posting today either. being hyperfocused on pairings and pushing stuff like "this person fits the most pairings so they are most likely wolf" is quite wolfy aaaaaand a vote on abi huh

that ain't it chief.

here's the deal. at least one of leetic and ted's claims are bogus. at least one of ted's and alexy's claims are bogus. ALL of these people are sketching me out. alexy, oddly enough, the least, i do believe the pyxxy contact is genuine from what they're saying.

abi is the one (active) player i'm confident here is not a wolf atp, and since i arrived at that conclusion this morning, suddenly feels like a ton of people popped out of the woodwork to say "no no abi is sus let's go abi here!" (by a ton i mean like three but context here. yknow.) (also i don't think psv and cape are likely wolves but they're Not Appearing In This Day so, mwaf)
Why isn't Abby a wolf? They have the least towny things going for them right now
Friend, did you read my posts from this morning where i went over this? Have you looked at TSP's iso? Abigail and TSP are not partnered, unless they pursued a masterpiece theatre plan in which TSP attempts to draw attention to her and hard bus her and somehow fails, while she approaches me in a way I have not seen a wolf dare to do in over a decade and then does nothing with it but appear uninformed.

She is unpaired with TSP, which is the most important pairing at all, and behaviourally town which is the most important factor. We're looking for wolves here, that is, people who are on a team with TSP and have knowledge of who is and is not mafia. You're repeating the "least things going for her" line like you're trying to speak it into existence as a truism- why? What exactly are you considering when you say that?
Me and RDB flat out voted for TSP. Plus, Abby openly admits that she's capable of such theatre.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although I am not a fan of how @RondoDimBuckle dipped
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr
:wiz:
Posts in topic: 42
Location: some place where people retire from normals (maybe)
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by tedxtr »

he did say he'd be afk the entire day
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Like what world are you even pursuing if Abby is town Ranmilia? Something like tedxtr/RDB?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:56 pm Like what world are you even pursuing if Abby is town Ranmilia? Something like tedxtr/RDB?
Because if I take Ranmilia's statements at face value, this is what I'm left with. Bit why would they kill Gira when that would be the kill that puts the most attention on the pairing's place on the D4 VC?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I feel like there has to be at least one in Abby/Ranmilia for that alone
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 81
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/they

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:56 pm Like what world are you even pursuing if Abby is town Ranmilia? Something like tedxtr/RDB?
I'm not thinking in any of those terms. I'm looking for who is the most behaviorally likely individual to be a wolf that we should vote out today. I feel like we're approaching the game with very different fundamental assumptions. Or you're a wolf, but Jack keeps telling me this is how you play as town.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 6:57 pm
Because if I take Ranmilia's statements at face value, this is what I'm left with. Bit why would they kill Gira when that would be the kill that puts the most attention on the pairing's place on the D4 VC?
Maybe if they wanted to lead into a bus, but they don't seem to be doing that?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:06 pm
I'm not thinking in any of those terms. I'm looking for who is the most behaviorally likely individual to be a wolf that we should vote out today. I feel like we're approaching the game with very different fundamental assumptions. Or you're a wolf, but Jack keeps telling me this is how you play as town.
Do you or do you not think our thread started with three wolves?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:06 pm
I do not know and I make no assumptions about it at this point. I think two is possible, I think Bereft wolf is possible, I think one or more lone wolves who don't know the main team are possible. I think unclaimed town PRs are possible. I think imbalanced sides are possible. I think mirrored roles are possible - I know I just said one in ted/alexy but that's not based solely on them having similar claims and I'm not 1000% married to it, just seems very likely when I consider all the factors including behavior and reads.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:18 pm
I do not know and I make no assumptions about it at this point. I think two is possible, I think Bereft wolf is possible, I think one or more lone wolves who don't know the main team are possible. I think unclaimed town PRs are possible. I think imbalanced sides are possible. I think mirrored roles are possible - I know I just said one in ted/alexy but that's not based solely on them having similar claims and I'm not 1000% married to it, just seems very likely when I consider all the factors including behavior and reads.
If Bereft's a wolf, why did they die? Why would a town PR not claim in what is basically MiLo? Why would mirrored roles be possible when there's only "evidence" of one? All of this seems more like an excuse to not have to think about the game as a whole.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

isn't eod in 2h35?
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:25 pm isn't eod in 2h35?
Yeah, we should probably get organized like right now
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Although I kind of think it would've been better to have an extension, as the threads merging is quite a bit to get used to
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

the way i see it, we can lunch from our thread, or the other thread

in that sense, alexey / rdb seem to be the options

i'll once again leave my vote on rdb cuz i can't make EoD. if the other thread feels confident in alexey, then vote them out i guess
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 69
Preferred Pronouns: She/hers

Post by potentialsheltervet »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:57 pm So, if RDB is paired with tedxtr, ted nearly let RDB die and they killed another RDB voter, bringing attention to RDB's position at the board.

If RDB is paired with Ranmilia, then they both hounded the TSP wagon last minute for no apparent reason. They probably wouldn't have predicted me to make the switch as well, and bringing Dizzy down would have been better for them (although maybe they wanted TSP to make the switch, though he showed up like an hour before EoD and did nothing)

That leaves the only RDB pairing that remotely makes sense as RDB/Abby. Even then, Abby nearly killed RDB by switching to them near EoD4, but then again Abby may have seen the RDB lynch as inevitable and only switched when it became clear it wasn't.
I'm confused why then you aren't voting RDB if they're the common denominator?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:28 pm the way i see it, we can lunch from our thread, or the other thread

i'll once again leave my vote on rdb cuz i can't make EoD. if the other thread feels confident in alexey, then vote them out i guess
Do you think RDB/Ranmilia is a viable pairing?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:29 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 5:57 pm So, if RDB is paired with tedxtr, ted nearly let RDB die and they killed another RDB voter, bringing attention to RDB's position at the board.

If RDB is paired with Ranmilia, then they both hounded the TSP wagon last minute for no apparent reason. They probably wouldn't have predicted me to make the switch as well, and bringing Dizzy down would have been better for them (although maybe they wanted TSP to make the switch, though he showed up like an hour before EoD and did nothing)

That leaves the only RDB pairing that remotely makes sense as RDB/Abby. Even then, Abby nearly killed RDB by switching to them near EoD4, but then again Abby may have seen the RDB lynch as inevitable and only switched when it became clear it wasn't.
Have you even read my post?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:29 pm
tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:28 pm the way i see it, we can lunch from our thread, or the other thread

i've just had a flash of thought that it's more likely abby / rdb, if rdb is a wolf

but i dunno, i still am considering we just have 1 wolf alive in our thread, lol
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:30 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:29 pm

Have you even read my post?
No, I skimmed it. I read it again and now I see.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Whoever asked earlier, I can confirm the wording on the flipped mafia is the same as it was for TSP
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:31 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:29 pm

i've just had a flash of thought that it's more likely abby / rdb, if rdb is a wolf

but i dunno, i still am considering we just have 1 wolf alive in our thread, lol
If they aren't, it means RDB/Abby is the only viable RDB pairing. The main thing to consider there is why RDB and Ranmilia would both switch to TSP last-minute, it would have essentially been a wolf rush but with another wolf as the target.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:33 pm Whoever asked earlier, I can confirm the wording on the flipped mafia is the same as it was for TSP
So multiball is unlikely. Still doesn't answer what the potentially game-ending threat is.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ranmilia
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Ranmilia »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:22 pm
Ranmilia wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:18 pm
If Bereft's a wolf, why did they die? Why would a town PR not claim in what is basically MiLo? Why would mirrored roles be possible when there's only "evidence" of one? All of this seems more like an excuse to not have to think about the game as a whole.
A. no idea, many possible reasons
B. also many possible reasons ranging from "doesn't see utility in claiming" to "forbidden from claiming on pain of modkill as part of their role"
C. why would they be impossible?

You're right about that last though, this is just going back and forth, even if you are town we're not going to convince each other. :/
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

So what I'm gathering is there is very little consensus on who is town here? Basically everyone in night thread is in the PoE? eek
Imo if anyone from day thread should be voted out, it's Alexy
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:35 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:33 pm Whoever asked earlier, I can confirm the wording on the flipped mafia is the same as it was for TSP
So multiball is unlikely. Still doesn't answer what the potentially game-ending threat is.
Maybe some kinda mafia KP boost due to thread merge, I wonder?
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:38 pm
then it's not lunchlo today
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

If you want to be technical it was multiball and we took out Delta already. Oops!
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:39 pm
potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:38 pm
then it's not lunchlo today
Jay warns of needing to smite mafia in the opening post to avoid ending the game today
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

he says it's a possibility!

though it is pretty likely that him saying that is an indication that it might be lunchlo
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

idk, i just can't believe we have like 2 wolves alive in our thread, feels surreal
ImageImageImageImage
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

if it's 5-4 today, in your thread, who would alexey be paired with?
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Hey All, I have barely any time today so I have neither the time nor the inclination to defend myself. This is exactly why I wanted to be locked town read yesterday. After made I am the easy push. Made and I town read each other but you guys forced us to cross.
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
Alexy
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Alexy »

Pyxxy wonders why leetic needs to defend themselves with saying they have the more believable claim. He also believes Ran is right re: a wolf in Ted or leetic. Bereft death could also point to leetic as a role cop because leetic visited bereft on night 1. Along with this, leetic's claim at the start of day 2 made sure everyone would see it.
RondoDimBuckle
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

So the best question to ask is who is the vote after me?
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:43 pm Hey All, I have barely any time today so I have neither the time nor the inclination to defend myself. This is exactly why I wanted to be locked town read yesterday. After made I am the easy push. Made and I town read each other but you guys forced us to cross.
who's the wolfteam?

me, and?
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:42 pm if it's 5-4 today, in your thread, who would alexey be paired with?
No one really pairs nicely in the remaining bunch tbh but I guess I have more reasons for keeping Cape town than Wilgy? That would be wild though, I really am more on the side of thinking there's some sort of shenanigans rather than the numbers being that drastic.
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Has RDB claimed anything?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

tedxtr wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:42 pm if it's 5-4 today, in your thread, who would alexey be paired with?
It's not 5-4, that would be guaranteed LyLo as opposed to merely a possibility
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

nope, and if he did claim rn you should lunch him

he would've claimed yesterday if he was PR
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:46 pm Has RDB claimed anything?
No. @RondoDimBuckle you really should if you have anything though.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 66
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:41 am
Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 12:41 am
Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:37 pm
Cape90 wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:23 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:48 pm
Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:42 pm :werewolf:
Alexy wrote: Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:37 pm I'm here. Sorry. I'm a grad student and my days don't tend to slow down much especially recently. That's really the only explanation I can offer for my "low impact" slot.

My role is a 2 shot watcher on any day I chose. I didn't see a reason to hold out so night 1 I watched psv. Scotty visited her. Night 2 I watched Long Con, no one visited them.

I meant any night I chose, not any day, just to be clear with the verbiage
Did Scotty corroborate your claim, and can you track kills?
oh yeah like that, Long Con also claimed to visit PSV though that same night
I don't think that's true. Long Con said that they blocked Scotty the night I watched PSV.
wait u right zzz me

i knew it was something
Was that resolved?
not sure but both Scotty and Long Con are dead so I am not sure how much it matters? Maybe a roleblock on Long Con considering Lime Coke was roleblocker

Depends on if that roleblock was informed or not

I also forgot about the mafia roleblocker until I checked again :p
tedxtr

Post by tedxtr »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:45 pm
No one really pairs nicely in the remaining bunch tbh but I guess I have more reasons for keeping Cape town than Wilgy? That would be wild though, I really am more on the side of thinking there's some sort of shenanigans rather than the numbers being that drastic.
red is exactly how i am feeling too in our thread
ImageImageImageImage
potentialsheltervet
Drug Dealer

Okay question for the nighties: what's the most parsimonious explanation? Like, assuming no bussing of TSP, who's wolfiest? I think I gathered TSP got voted by RDB and Abi (?) and was trying to get a wagon on RDB, maybe?
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:58 am Strongest argument against each wolfteam:

RDB/Abby: Abby's switch to RDB late in D4 seriously threatened to bring down RDB and she's been coming in hard against them today.
RDB/Ranmilia: Both would have had to switch to TSP last minute when DizzyMade could have gone down instead.
RDB/tedxtr: tedxtr voted RDB over Made, which nearly resulted in RDB going down; the two other EoD RDB voters are flipped town.
Abby/Ranmilia: Abby hinted at greenchecking Ranmilia but not actually hardclaiming as such
Abby/tedxtr: Lots of fighting especially early in the phase
Ranmilia/tedxtr: Uhh come to think of it, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:00 am Ranmilia/ted isn't something I considered but it does make a decent amount of sense
If you can't think of anything from the top of your head about the team, how exactly does it make sense?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alexy wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:44 pm Pyxxy wonders why leetic needs to defend themselves with saying they have the more believable claim. He also believes Ran is right re: a wolf in Ted or leetic. Bereft death could also point to leetic as a role cop because leetic visited bereft on night 1. Along with this, leetic's claim at the start of day 2 made sure everyone would see it.
Believe me, if I was a wolf and knew Bereft was ITP I would've tunneled them hard rather than wasting a shot on them. Interesting theory, but it's not true. Also, I had to comment because other people kept bringing it up.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:50 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 2:58 am Strongest argument against each wolfteam:

RDB/Abby: Abby's switch to RDB late in D4 seriously threatened to bring down RDB and she's been coming in hard against them today.
RDB/Ranmilia: Both would have had to switch to TSP last minute when DizzyMade could have gone down instead.
RDB/tedxtr: tedxtr voted RDB over Made, which nearly resulted in RDB going down; the two other EoD RDB voters are flipped town.
Abby/Ranmilia: Abby hinted at greenchecking Ranmilia but not actually hardclaiming as such
Ranmilia/tedxtr: Uhh come to think of it, I can't think of anything off the top of my head.
leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 3:00 am Ranmilia/ted isn't something I considered but it does make a decent amount of sense
If you can't think of anything from the top of your head about the team, how exactly does it make sense?
I can't think for a reason why it's unlikely off the top of my head
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

potentialsheltervet wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:49 pm Okay question for the nighties: what's the most parsimonious explanation? Like, assuming no bussing of TSP, who's wolfiest? I think I gathered TSP got voted by RDB and Abi (?) and was trying to get a wagon on RDB, maybe?
If there was no TSP bussing, it has to be exactly Abby/tedxtr
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Me, Ranmilia, and RDB all voted TSP last minute
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Cape90
Money Launderer

Post by Cape90 »

leetic wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:51 pm
Cape90 wrote: Tue Nov 28, 2023 7:50 pm

I can't think for a reason why it's unlikely off the top of my head
i wasn't reading closely because I saw ur abby/ted thing as a point in favor for that team existing

Return to “Previous Jobs”