<3
38%

Total votes: 8
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 153

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by DrWilgy »

The amount of people including me in their town reads reeks of agenda.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:21 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:43 pm
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Jay] aubergine

Since you complained about Omgus, take it :evileye:
Not town
I concur
Explain
You were the counter wagon d1, a silly looking vote doesn't look good in that light.

I feel that I should have a more clear means of knowing your headspace given how much traction you had and that's just not the case. I will review your more recent stuff, but as it stands when I saw this it felt almost in confirmation of the d1 wagon.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:19 pm Why is DrWilgy town?

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:38 pm Someone tell me the cases for the lead wagons, I'm stuck in work hell and going to see the kids tomorrow so activity/reread time will be light today if at all.

Scotty/Thunal.

Clearly there's a wolf in the Scotty, Bereft, Cape90, Jay realm, so which of these is it?

Wilgy arrived to the game late after the thread had ballooned quite a bit. For him to open his solving in this manner is very Wilgy-appropriate. Instead of either saying nothing relevant or spamming out considerable "false solving" content as he sometimes does as mafia, he fell in the right midpoint.

He pointed to the immediately visible wagon: Scotty - 3 (Bereft, Cape90, Jay), and he made a read on the basis of that poll. It was the data he could operate with without needing to be caught up, and it's exactly the kind of read that Wilgy thrives on (whether he is right or wrong).

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 10:20 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 12:32 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 9:38 pm Someone tell me the cases for the lead wagons, I'm stuck in work hell and going to see the kids tomorrow so activity/reread time will be light today if at all.

Scotty/Thunal.

Clearly there's a wolf in the Scotty, Bereft, Cape90, Jay realm, so which of these is it?
I dunno, but I’m gonna be pissed if I get D1’d again by a bad Jay only for town to lose to him in endgame.
Understandable.

No thoughts on your voters while responding to this inquiry feels weird.

When Scotty replied in a reads-neutral manner, Wilgy was cordial in receiving that reply but also remained severe in keeping Scotty on his toes. Wilgy has an eye for communicative weaseling, and I like that he is playing that way here.

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:14 pm as it stands from my gleaning afew pages.

Could vote Bereft, Scotty, Robyn.

Gonna start skimming ISOs.

After a few pages of getting context, Wilgy arrives at these three suspects. Two were involved in the prior Scotty wagon dynamic (Scotty and Bereft), and one is glued at the hip to Bereft (robyn). This makes perfect Wilgyan sense.

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:23 pm Michelle is, underwhelming, but I can at least see where t Michelle sees Robyns inquiry towards J as weird.

I wouldn't yeet.

One could accuse Wilgy of being too easy on Michelle here, but his conduct today is a nice counter to that. He also voted Michelle on Day 1 in the end based on his preference against getting the zero poster. Wilgy is a data-driven player (and votes/flips are his most important resources), so I completely believe his opposition to killing Seanzie.

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:37 am Gross.

2 of our dead as no voters feels like a personal offense to me.

Case in point. [though, while the Seanzie and Long Con deaths may not be great for data collection, it's at least preferable to have town who place votes alive right now]

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 10:48 am Just skimmed the Longest Congest and Scotty unlikely made this kill while at the same time receiving this curse. So that's neat.
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:36 pm Also [VOTE: SVS] aubergine.

In reading through LC, I find Scotty to be just town, and now kinda get the SVS wagon. Also skimmed SVS's ISO and they seem to be in range.

Great nuance. Wilgy goat.

~~~

I town read Wilgy on gut, and this review converts gut to data. He is a strong town read.
It is hard to argue with correct interpretation of my play in spite of desires to devil's advocate.

I will ask, what makes the interactions I viewed between Scotty, LC and SVS great in nuance? I see it as nothing more than acknowledging the necessity of town legacy. Thunal has even advised that the Scotty killing LC is thinner than I had originally advised.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:51 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 9:52 am
Cape90 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 12:30 am Anyways, I think DrWigly is town for the way he handled EOD yesterday

@DrWilgy Can I ask why you scumread robyn? They are probably my top townread right now
Robyn is aware enough to point out that I've observed the dichotomy between them and Bereft. Energy level is not what I associate with T Robyn. Movement on poll is very forceful.

If they get a pelt doing as they do, fine, but until they flip someone, or flip themselves, it's hard to not observe such a heavy hand with interactions as such with Bereft and not see it as knowing.
I tinfoil a robyn J3 world.

Thoughts?
Very easy to tinfoil, very complex in execution, both Jay and Robyn are still within their wolf ranges, but for this to be proven true/false we should let them cook.

Only after do I think I'd expend the time/energy on crossing the two.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

ew, EoD is today.

Any technical vote examination will need to wait till next cycle, feel free to kill me to prevent that from happening wolves.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by DrWilgy »

@Michelle I've reviewed and still think that my vote on you makes sense for reasons I've stated previously. Allow me to explain more precisely on some things.
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:51 pm You force me to self press on Sean
This post was the first indication of you desiring to place a vote anywhere, it wasn't caused by hunting but a justification of a vote that needed none as there was nothing to justify against.

It's not like you had stated "I want to vote X but you force me to vote Y" where the justification would've made sense.

Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 2:26 pm [VOTE: Jay] aubergine

Since you complained about Omgus, take it :evileye:
Your next indication of vote/suspicion was more silliness and this was in spite of being a d1 counter wagon that you were cognisant of.

Following this, I've still not seen a legitimate suspicion or signs of hunting from your slot. You seem mostly fixated on Jay (which is fine, I too am fixated on Jay for other reasons) but there's nothing besides that present.
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Mild sunrise.

I’m understandable and ready for jamboree (exchanging labor, gotta milk that $$$ and seismograph mainly isn’t it)

Actual moment talk since I’m not depended up. Anybody hurry open to @ me and catch me to what I should hope. Otherwise, I’m whoopie where I am on Rainbow.

Why does Beanpole have lives? I don’t think she’s alligator, but also I giggle from her ISO she pickles rastafarian licked today?

Really, is that the leaf we’re moving after Seanzie slithered so compactly?
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

licked indeed
Image Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

I'm assuming Beanpole is LoRab.
Well ppl are voting LoRab because J³ said so.
I wouldn't vote there since they literally haven't posted all day but eh.

As for abigail. Congrats, beautiful OMGUS read on me. I've not been giving you the time of day? You haven't been giving me the time of day, so kindly, lol.
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by Scotty »

S~V~S wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:14 am
Cape90 wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:42 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 7:05 am I only got up to page 12.

But gotta go get ready for work, and will be 90% likely to be in the car when the poll ends unless the traffic gods smile on me, so i gotta vote now.

Gonna vote Scotty, he looks a bit flailing to me, of everyone, he's the only person who seriously pinged me. Of the others with votes, Michelle hasn't said enough for me to get a sense of her, and not voting Robyn. I'd rather give the host a day to wed out/replace no shows.

[VOTE: Scotty] aubergine
what do you mean by flailing?
Struggling to survive. Flailing specifically means like those pictures you see of a person standing on the edge of a deep drop, windmilling their arms to keep from falling. That's flailing.

And since apparently (afai can tell) Scotty is the reason I am so sus (even though the only reason i spent two hours talking about him and only him Friday AM is becasue I woke up to 8 or 9 notifications from him, and I try to answer my @'s since i know I don't like it when people ignore me. Thinking about it now, he is reminding me more of his play in Don't Starve than anything, where we were t/t. Scotty has an almost hysteria component to him when he gets on a roll (meant w/love @Scotty no shade intended) that I tend to read as bad. But yeah, I don't want to talk about him anymore :noble:
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 9:04 am I think I'm the only person town reading you
Well thanks for that; but it's a good reason you shouldn't say you'll sacrifice yourself for your reads, though.

It was a bit less intimidating coming in here with you being the only other person in here , lol.
Darkly determined history here. What jokingly has you digging your perspective on how my collar recalls you of Don’t Giggle?

Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:57 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:54 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:52 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:51 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:45 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:42 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:37 pm

i gave 0 reasoning, you bought my confidence, you've also been referring to your own cape read as sheeping me
One reason was your turnaround between your read on Cape day 1 and your read on Cape day 2.

I also found the read believable myself and thought Cape had towny moments.
but why did you phrase it as sheeping my read, when you are clearly analytical and need reasons for everything, and would have 0 trouble producing good reasons as either alignment

what's your read on scotty rn
I'd rather talk about something else.

I scumlean Scotty. I feel like he spent a lot of his time trying to appease SVS and there were a couple reads that felt forced from him.
mechanically if targeted by mafia he's town, no?

why do you wanna talk about something else?
He could curse himself or fake having it. I've actually done it myself in The Emperor's Soul where I had a self-imposed postcap.
what cycle did you do it in

also svs stands at serious risk of being hard tunneled by scotty this cycle, no?
D3 or D4 I think.

Maybe. I didn't get the feeling Scotty would hard tunnel SVS based on his d1 since he seemed to be giving himself a lot of room for doubt and wanted to interact with SVS more than case her.
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

See I would tell Scotty what happened in all that mess but its the type of thing that people are normally better off reading themselves unless they really don't have the time. Like you've already seen J³'s POE, and the rest is just people going back and forth about how people feel about reads in rel to J³'s so.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Oh yeah, and J³ posting 9000 walls about interactions and $%#!, so ya know, content.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Oh yeah, and Michelle posted, so you can iso them instead of saying you're comfy with your Michelle vote when to my knowledge you haven't even seen her posts today?
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:38 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:27 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:26 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 3:59 am Rondo all that “keeping me in check” is omgusing my suspicions after giving me the easiest town read I have ever received.
what do you mean by this? You clearly don't think Thunal is super towny unless i am misinterpreting what you are saying
I was referring to Michelle in that comment. Rondo made an argument for why Michelle's responses to me at EOD1 were towny, and that was my counter.
Your conclusion was and is rushed and limited by the fact I didn't have time to explain it at all.
I started to play 5 years ago as noob player, with low English reading/writing skills, but with a life experience who let me the possibility to understand things unspoken behind the words. It felt thrilling to find words to defend myself while I was accused of being the bad guy. As mafia, I didn't even have to do much because my mafia rands were not many so my start in forum mafia was to be villager again and again.
My homie who restarted the mafia section in our forum sent me to MU to play the Mentor mentee game in january 2019. My mentor is a legendary player and he mentored me after playing 12 years of mafia.
I was always paranoid playing with Momstrman, he is now retired, maybe turbo-ing from time to time, but at one moment I learned to read him by a small trick.
Because he is retired and also because he is not a Syndicate regular I can tell you about this trick, otherwise I hate to show my shortcuts for reading someone.
My mentor was always mentoring town when he was town giving advice for the play in general. As mafia he wasn't doing it. And I started to notice that at other very strong players as well.
You were doing it in our finale game and your start here made me write that post because I considered your advice useful for town.
I don't even believe it's the easiest town read you ever had. It's just a take I posted to see what feedback I receive from it. You speculated the rest. Made from it more than it was, imaginated the omgua when I said it's not set in stone.
A read made by game experience can be a bad or a good read, and i am always starting somewhere where an idea pops in my head, which is exactly what I did with the town read on you.
I think this comes from a town mindset. It's one of those things where most mafia don't even think that in depth about that kind of read.
ImageImage
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Not thunal just posting about half the things that run thru my head and don't say again.
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I'll be gone for a bit, but I'll be able to finish my catchup and weigh in before EoD.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: LoRab] aubergine

Out of the wagons I feel best about this.
ImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:33 pm Oh yeah, and J³ posting 9000 walls about interactions and $%#!, so ya know, content.
Well all hunky then.

I just contain it jolly that with the close Stephen Capricorn novels WhackyWallyWolf has layered, he has pricked on Beanpole, who hasn’t habituated since D1. Boink is all.

I’m not lividly reprimanding WhackyWallyWolf because like I served, he will become dowdy Ho the misanthrope if his methods don’t mine in a penny. I plop the primary finger is city could giggle essays, their prototype mold over, and just skateboard for sheep’s sake. That’s a lot of rigidity on WhackyWallyWolf’s dips to be yummy.

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The best point Abigail made, perhaps, was one I have inwardly considered but not posted to my memory:

Scotty being targeted by the curse when numerous [people viewed as town reads] were left alive increases the [subjective] probability of him being mafia.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:36 pm Oh yeah, and Michelle posted, so you can iso them instead of saying you're comfy with your Michelle vote when to my knowledge you haven't even seen her posts today?
Oh, I’ll still massage her, but storm be believed, I capitulate the anchor still eats from D1 that that laughs would motivationally be settled in some glory, don’t you?

Do you likely hurry her at the silliness? Why are you nodding for the wicked jaundice?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I would very much love to hear reads on Bereft and robyn from @S~V~S, @DrWilgy, @LoRab, @Michelle, and anyone else that hasn’t recently stated them. That’ll be nice for me to assess the general game state. Thanks.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I will note that, historically, some of my worst town games from the standpoint of having decent reads have been games plagued with inactivity — as this one is. So no matter how much work I have done, I am still thinking over everything and I still value everyone’s input.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:57 pm The best point Abigail made, perhaps, was one I have inwardly considered but not posted to my memory:

Scotty being targeted by the curse when numerous [people viewed as town reads] were left alive increases the [subjective] probability of him being mafia.
There screams a distinct coattail that this macaroni is slickly what tubs cried the fiber believe.

This isn’t ugly for me, and while a castle would smokily be amusing, why would I laugh myself more of an circus when I’m already corrugating to drive back from a blend of poltergheist? For bee?

robyn
screaming
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

you’re getting cold feet, no?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:11 pm you’re getting cold feet, no?
Better to say I am considering whether I should have cold feet. My reads are my reads. Everything can be easy to bias though when half the game isn’t posting.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:13 pm
Better to say I am considering whether I should have cold feet. My reads are my reads. Everything can be easy to bias though when half the game isn’t posting.
the reason i’m not is because the townreads are good, otherwise i would be tunneling you
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

that’s my stance because, me not having been in the sauce of literal hours of solving, has doubt a bit earlier
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

robyn wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:15 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:13 pm
the reason i’m not is because the townreads are good, otherwise i would be tunneling you
Without looking at my review, off the top of your head, why is DM town?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:46 am
Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 8:59 pm Can we go back to being all chummy and acting like the game's over like we were yesterday when it wasn't even, 'cause the game's not gonna suddenly become more exciting. And I'm saying this knowing that I'm going to be the one around when we're down 2-3 mafia.
This looks a perspective slip but since robyn said so convinced they're in town core that means there's something else and I think I get it
If Flutterby says ‘love’, do we all say ‘how fat?’

Also, I don’t lick I contour it. Bereft effecting he’ll be around is a apologetic cardiology to say anyway- it’s blue like he’s exploring to clarify why he isn’t bright on phone 8. What am I jacking?

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:31 pm If Flutterby says ‘love’, do we all say ‘how fat?’
XD

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

This isn’t a sparrow, because you are colloquially sloughing update that we can revisit, and Algeria to publish a trainer in a sequence when kicking up but do you ever giggle the billion that the handy scissors and continuous joints from only the sensical 3 planets can sorrad the fiber at times?

Like, in just my flap, I sniff like it’s been just WhackyWallyWolf, BouncingBananaBat, and Flutterby in an pit dazzle.

Yes, the remainder grow to assign more, but from my perspective, I can really bust the trousers to first. I can only mechanize Beanpole is going to step a hell of a owl melting to imbibe into the microphone as of now.

Anyway, that’s my ticklish cents.

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:47 pm This isn’t a sparrow, because you are colloquially sloughing update that we can revisit, and Algeria to publish a trainer in a sequence when kicking up but do you ever giggle the billion that the handy scissors and continuous joints from only the sensical 3 planets can sorrad the fiber at times?

Like, in just my flap, I sniff like it’s been just WhackyWallyWolf, BouncingBananaBat, and Flutterby in an pit dazzle.

Yes, the remainder grow to assign more, but from my perspective, I can really bust the trousers to first. I can only mechanize Beanpole is going to step a hell of a owl melting to imbibe into the microphone as of now.

Anyway, that’s my ticklish cents.
Ok creed i can’t mild create Texas for tat whatever the mane I’m gargling to chase when flipping back :(

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’m sorry I can’t be more useful to you, Scotty. It’s really hard to even begin solving your posts. I’m sure there’s a way. I’m just kind of at a loss.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Perhaps individually quoting players to generate a code

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@robyn answer, please

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:51 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:45 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:42 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:37 pm
robyn wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:35 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:33 pm I'm usually not but I feel good about that specific read.
why?
i gave 0 reasoning, you bought my confidence, you've also been referring to your own cape read as sheeping me
One reason was your turnaround between your read on Cape day 1 and your read on Cape day 2.

I also found the read believable myself and thought Cape had towny moments.
but why did you phrase it as sheeping my read, when you are clearly analytical and need reasons for everything, and would have 0 trouble producing good reasons as either alignment

what's your read on scotty rn
I'd rather talk about something else.

I scumlean Scotty. I feel like he spent a lot of his time trying to appease SVS and there were a couple reads that felt forced from him.
In which bug decree I even purportedly jumped to leave SVS?

Perceptions blotted- okay, oppressively. I grasp that sprout frequently sufficiently. But your hairy magic whines no sense to me.

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It doesn’t appear S~V~S progressed her reads much if at all when dropping in this morning. They might have regressed (her mafia read on Scotty became something softer).

Michelle has kind of done the same thing. Tonally “fine” posts but hardly any solving.

:shrug2:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:52 pm Perhaps individually quoting players to generate a code
If I scribbled more bark to seriously sit of a dot to giggle this, but I don’t.

Bereft has dribbled a catalogue of happiness, though it chills like those are lovely silly sometimes with Yard emerges out lol.

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:59 pm I would very much love to hear reads on Bereft and robyn from @S~V~S, @DrWilgy, @LoRab, @Michelle, and anyone else that hasn’t recently stated them. That’ll be nice for me to assess the general game state. Thanks.
Pretty sure I commented on this recently. Robyn still feels in wolf range. 1 in Bereft/Robyn still makes sense and I've seen nothing to change this.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So why LoRab > Michelle >= SVS?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:14 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 1:59 pm I would very much love to hear reads on Bereft and robyn from @S~V~S, @DrWilgy, @LoRab, @Michelle, and anyone else that hasn’t recently stated them. That’ll be nice for me to assess the general game state. Thanks.
Pretty sure I commented on this recently. Robyn still feels in wolf range. 1 in Bereft/Robyn still makes sense and I've seen nothing to change this.
Thanks. I’ve not seen either as mafia to my memory, so I can’t speak to range. Do you think there are town/mafia combinations in that pair to be considered, or do you consider them aligned?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:15 pm So why LoRab > Michelle >= SVS?
I am kind of ambivalent about order. I might move back to Michelle. I agreed with your perspectives earlier about the questionable motivations for her votes and lack of proactive solving.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Bereft could you please estimate your confidence in robyn’s townhood?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Scotty I’m having trouble finding a Bereft catalog on my phone.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I think I’m back on [Michelle, S~V~S, LoRab, ts account].

Once Abigail got back to making reads I liked her posts more. Of the late-arrival POE names on Day 2, she’s the only one that offered concrete solving, and I don’t think it looked “bad”. It was counter-culture in ways that don’t bug me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 2:52 pm Perhaps individually quoting players to generate a code
Ankle Joyful
‪BouncingBananaBat‬
‪Lampshade90‬
‪DearlyMonroe‬
‪DrizzleWilgy‬
‪JumpyJimmyJazz‬
‪Extended Trick‬
‪LoafingRabbit‬
‪Rainbow‬
‪Flutterby‬
‪Twirlin'DimBuckle‬
‪JoyfulScotty‬

‪Dancer‬
‪SunVShade‬
‪Thunderstorm33‬
‪ts televise‬

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty is clearly trying here. I wish I could translate effectively, but it’s very apparent to me that he has something to say.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 3:28 pm
Ankle Joyful
‪BouncingBananaBat‬
‪Lampshade90‬
‪DearlyMonroe‬
‪DrizzleWilgy‬
‪JumpyJimmyJazz‬
‪Extended Trick‬
‪LoafingRabbit‬
‪Rainbow‬
‪Flutterby‬
‪Twirlin'DimBuckle‬
‪JoyfulScotty‬

‪Dancer‬
‪SunVShade‬
‪Thunderstorm33‬
‪ts televise‬
Thanks! I guess I wasn’t BouncingBananaBat. :goofp:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “Previous Heists”