Total votes: 15
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 111
Preferred Pronouns: they/any
Aka: tangy

Re: MacGyver Mafia: The Cheesiest :D

Post by Tangrowth »

Well, I guess I am holding my vote now, even though it turns out I am way busier tonight than I thought I would be.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I love how boo comes in here and says he's been thinking I'm bad and yet his vote was his first post for me.

This is serious BS. Whatever, I need to eat now, I'll have to find time to vote later.
Kate
LAMIST Supatown
Posts in topic: 88
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Kate »

I'm gonna vote boo. I old be equally happy w an inh vote. Boo has been all over the place.

I think Rox is civ and I just have no opinion of mp.
Andrew wrote: Wed May 29, 2013 6:47 pm I'm voting llama again because I think I heard him say something that looks like proof.
boo
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 35
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his

Post by boo »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
boo wrote:Sorry LT, I didn't want to vote for you but staying alive and all that good stuff.

And, I didn't get a chance to post about my opinion on d1 voting philosophy, so here goes.

I always prefer voting non-participants if there are any and I don't think there are any good reasons to vote anyone else. It has nothing to do with my alignment, I've done it as a civvie and a baddie and at the very least tend to discuss like I did here, as I tend to bring up those names as votes I'm considering on d1 because I ALWAYS consider a non-participant for a d1 vote.

It is annoying to make the decision to replace or host kill a player. You eventually have to do that with a non-participant. Killing them (as a player of the game) makes sense to me because it prevents killing a person actually playing the game. I don't care about a persons alignment if they are not playing, what's the point of having them in the game? They are adding absolutely nothing to the game for other players, and I for one would much rather have an interesting game by keeping people playing it around then keeping around someone who isn't playing, regardless of their alignment. The only valid counter-argument to that in my mind is "But Winning..." and if that's the kind of game you like to play then I honestly consider your opinion worthless. It's a game played for fun, sure winning can be fun, but winning by eliminating active players and keeping your non-threats around is not interesting.

Anyways, moving on. I'm thinking INH (just all those posts didn't sit right with me), MP (started the LT train, I don't agree with a great deal of what he said), and Kate (of my voters, I think hers was the most nonsense. I didn't have a chance to read He-Mans post before I voted and made that post, I have no problem with his vote, I didn't want to see LT lynched on her birthday either) for d2 considerations, but we'll see how the night goes.
Thanks for clarifying, boo. I do agree it's nice to get rid of non-participants, but this early in the game it's impossible to know whether one of those players is civvie or baddie, and honestly getting rid of the baddies is obviously top priority.

I'm wondering about INH myself. I do find it weird that LT ended up getting lynched, especially when I said I didn't feel strong at all about her. INH does often get lynched unfairly as a civvie though, so I am a bit hesitant, and I'm not sure we saw a baddie INH or not. I'm leaning to think that we didn't, but I don't know.

Though I must ask, how does LT's birthday have anything to do with wanting to get her lynched or not? If she were a baddie, why would it matter whether it was her birthday?
I made a post saying I was thinking about voting for you at the start of N1, and you responded to that post, so obviously you know it happened. But hey, if you want to lie, go for it.
Banners
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 60
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

I could go either INH or MP. MP I was feeling ok about until Roxy's posts and I do see the double standard between getting on her case for voting a random among fisherman picket and auger voters vs his random between his 2 suspicions. Also, I reread his vote for LT and it was based on her not being genuine with her getting the time mixed up but in my opinion she came off completely genuine. And his reaction to being voted or I guess that was his defense didn't give me the warm and fuzzies.

That said, there are good reasons to vote inh in my opinion and he was my first choice this morning. Trouble is he hasn't been here to defend himself and I'm worried that my vote would be a throw away vote.

I'll wait a bit longer and make a decision.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 164

Post by Snow Dog »

reywaS wrote:
Snow Dog wrote:Screw it. I will get in first. Something about her posts doesn't sit right with me. I fervently hope she is not civ.

Votes Roxy.
I would be shocked if Snow Dog is a civvie. The vote yesterday for LT had my baddie radar pinging like crazy, and now today it's even more so. I haven't felt this comfortable in voting for someone in a long while.

Add to that the fact that I don't see baddie roxy at this point and I've made my decision.

Vote: Snow Dog
Your radar is broken.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
Russtifinko
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 45

Post by Russtifinko »

Wow, I'm sorry I haven't been involved in the later stages of today's discussion, everyone. Today has been an unmitigated disaster for me in terms of things needing to be done and not getting that way. I've read through quickly, but will do it again slower tomorrow and post thoughts.

For now, I need to vote, and from what I've seen boo still doesn't look very good. I believe someone said "all over the map". Roxy and MP's debate will get a second look from me, but I'm too scared either of them are civvie to lynch them over boo, and any other vote would be a throwaway.

votes boo
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Post by S~V~S »

Half an hour folks~
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Ok, I've got to vote now so I can get on with dinner and I'm going to vote for MP.

*votes MP*
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

Ok I'm going to test my judgement here and say MP will turn out civvie.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown
Posts in topic: 139

Post by thellama73 »

Snow Dog wrote:Ok I'm going to test my judgement here and say MP will turn out civvie.
That is my instinct as well (auger voters stick together!). We'll see if we are wrong.
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

I don't want to live in that universe.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Well then lynch me and get on with it then maybe players will realize what I am saying could be worth looking into.

My talk about randomization does not make sense to you even though you random'ed a vote yourself betwixt players hahaha funny very funny. What only your opinion makes sense? Thats rich I thought everyone was entitled to play their own way. Your focus remaining on this subject is quite noteworthy imo.

I am not throwing names out everything I have said about my suspicions are thread based anyone can see the same things I have seen.

We also were not talking about a year and half's worth of games - you sadi RECENT - hence my calling you out on the lie. You even said in HV how well you can read me. So now you can't. You can't b/c you are trying to lynch an important civ and that does not go along with what you already said.

Keep up contridicting yourself and once I am lynched and proved right you will be next unless these civs are as foolish as those on the HV game and they keep you around to win for the baddies.

Linky nice latch on Snow Dog with NONE of your own suspicions or thoughts you vote me. Haha meet Baddie # 2.

I literally hope you guys don't get your way and the civs lose my role - one will feel it more strongly than the rest.

Linky again haha you get your wish MP AND i hope to goodness that after I am lynched you will be next since chewing gum is dead and cannot bring me back.
I'm sorry, a lot of this is just your opinion. Sure, everyone is allowed to play the way they want, but I feel the way I do about randomizing for REASONS. I state them EVERY GAME. I obviously am talking about pure randomization. I had no better read of LT or boo or you at the time so I randomized because I knew I had to vote. Again, this TOTALLY proves my point that if I was DP and just decided to randomize my D1 vote, then I wouldn't be getting all this attention now, would I?

I'm seriously contemplating changing my game style because every single freaking time I am civvie, this always happens to me; I get railroaded unfairly when my name was hardly being mentioned as suspicious and then all of these people come in here and vote for me because they know it's an easy vote.

I said I was going to re-read the thread, I did NOT vote for you nor did I say I was absolutely certain I was going to, but your behavior this game just has not made sense to me. I have reconsidered and I'm not willing to lynch you right now because I am not convinced you're bad. I found it interesting that Snow Dog and llama jumped right onto the slightest suspicion though, as soon as I said I might vote that way, BOOM. Out of nowhere, both of them.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Roxy wrote:Kk this is NOT me giving up it is me telling you that I won't be around for the rest of the lynch. I hope others will not follow twisted logic and vote me. Remember these points:

MP said he hates random votes yet he random'ed his Day 1
MP lead the lynch on LT with weak reasoning.
MP said we have not played together recently yet we have.
MP said he my opinion on random voting does not make sense just becuase it is a different view and different way than he plays.

Tbh the more I think about his raling against my random voting stance then random votes himself just makes zero sense to me. He claims he is totes against it but does it anyway - idk it just feels like a huge double standard he is holding me to.
1. I do; I absolutely despise randomizing. You want to know why? Read my posts. It completely is devoid of responsibility. I CLEARLY STATED reasons for all of my possible votes and then couldn't decide on one quickly enough and I had to vote. This certainly feels a lot like Futurama Day 2.

2. I did not lead the lynch on LT, this is ridiculous. Look for yourself, I voted for her for the exact reason I did, because guess what! I don't know who's civvie and who's not this game, just like everyone else!

3. We've played twice in the past year or year and a half, one of those games I did not develop any read on you whatsoever. I am being totally genuine here but you refuse to see it.

4. No, it DOESN'T MAKE SENSE BECAUSE YOU HAVEN'T EXPLAINED IT. Once. Where have you explained your reasoning for Auger voters in a clear and concise manner? I even asked you about it!

All of that being said, I'm not convinced you're bad, but thanks for possibly killing a fellow civvie here, I really appreciate it.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I guess I'm voting boo to save myself. This is just ridiculous on every level.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I found it interesting that Snow Dog and llama jumped right onto the slightest suspicion though, as soon as I said I might vote that way, BOOM. Out of nowhere, both of them.
Out of nowhere? Rubbish. I laid out a very clear case for why I voted Roxy and I stand by my reasoning. Can I help it if I am decisive?
Epignosis wrote:If llama is good, it means we exist in a universe in which multitasking llama can call out the first of two mafia while simultaneously calling out two civilians.

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I don't see why I even bother arguing the way I do about randomizing or anything. Maybe from now on I'll just randomize every Day 1 vote and that way I won't get unfairly lynched half the time and people won't be able to tell either way. Apparently, that makes more sense than actually trying to catch baddies and discussing.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
I said I was going to re-read the thread, I did NOT vote for you nor did I say I was absolutely certain I was going to, but your behavior this game just has not made sense to me. I have reconsidered and I'm not willing to lynch you right now because I am not convinced you're bad. I found it interesting that Snow Dog and llama jumped right onto the slightest suspicion though, as soon as I said I might vote that way, BOOM. Out of nowhere, both of them.
Llama's suspicions go way back and I voted Roxy because from all the evidence I read she seemed most suspicious. So I jumped in with first vote so as not to be accused of baddie opportunism. But it seems even if I vote first it is still suspicious. So what can I do? I chose the candidate I thought seemed a wrong 'un. Simple as that.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't see why I even bother arguing the way I do about randomizing or anything. Maybe from now on I'll just randomize every Day 1 vote and that way I won't get unfairly lynched half the time and people won't be able to tell either way. Apparently, that makes more sense than actually trying to catch baddies and discussing.
For the record, I COMPLETELY agree with you about randomizing, and I will happily take your place as the one who gets lynched first every game for making that argument.

Vompatti
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 53

Post by Vompatti »

Voted for boo in a hurry, could just as well have voted for MP.
When the horse panics or something goes wrong, remain calm and reassure the horse.

Image Image Image
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

The way this lynch went down, it should be evident that it's quite likely that INH and/or Snow Dog are baddies. I was giving Snow Dog the BOTD because my gut was telling me civvie, but I don't think so anymore now that he's bandwagoned onto me TWICE now and somehow the lynch turned a way that it shouldn't have. I'm not sure about llama, honestly.

Whatever, if I die, I die at this point. I need to go back to studying. Have fun catching baddies without me if I die, and if I don't and boo gets the most votes instead, here's hoping he's a baddie.
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I don't see why I even bother arguing the way I do about randomizing or anything. Maybe from now on I'll just randomize every Day 1 vote and that way I won't get unfairly lynched half the time and people won't be able to tell either way. Apparently, that makes more sense than actually trying to catch baddies and discussing.
For the record, I COMPLETELY agree with you about randomizing, and I will happily take your place as the one who gets lynched first every game for making that argument.
No one need convince me any more. I understood and agreed with the points MP made.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Maybe this would be a good discussion to have outside of a game where it can be such a lightning rod and also where people on the sidelines are more comfortable saying how they feel about it. It's just not a discussion we should have on any more day 1's, in my opinion.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Snow Dog
Racketeer

Post by Snow Dog »

MovingPictures07 wrote:The way this lynch went down, it should be evident that it's quite likely that INH and/or Snow Dog are baddies. I was giving Snow Dog the BOTD because my gut was telling me civvie, but I don't think so anymore now that he's bandwagoned onto me TWICE now and somehow the lynch turned a way that it shouldn't have. I'm not sure about llama, honestly.

Whatever, if I die, I die at this point. I need to go back to studying. Have fun catching baddies without me if I die, and if I don't and boo gets the most votes instead, here's hoping he's a baddie.
Well I can't convince you I'd decided on Roxy before your post? Probably not eh? However that is how it was. I am not a baddie and I don't think you are either.
NOT a winner of...
ImageImageImage
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Vompatti wrote:Voted for boo in a hurry, could just as well have voted for MP.
Well this is the worst vote yet. Clearly someone is paying zero attention to what's going on or is a liar.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 68

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy & Sockalex circled each other, making feints and taunts at one another.

Meanwhile, while no one was looking, everyone ganged up on boo. He did not look concerned.

[center]~~~~~~~~~~[/center]

MacGyver returned to his cabin after along day arranging Shuffleboard tournaments and Karaoke contests to a surprisingly quiet and orderly evening.

No One has been lynched~ it is night, watch your asses, will ya?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Nubs.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
AllAlongTheBoardwalk
Posts in topic: 10

Post by AllAlongTheBoardwalk »

Did the poll just end? If so I missed it...my bad everyone. Catching up now.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

AllAlongTheBoardwalk wrote:Did the poll just end? If so I missed it...my bad everyone. Catching up now.
Bah, a likely story! How convenient for you to avoid accountability.

boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Swiss Army knife, so I can stab me some obvious-baddies.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
AllAlongTheBoardwalk

thellama73 wrote:
AllAlongTheBoardwalk wrote:Did the poll just end? If so I missed it...my bad everyone. Catching up now.
I literally logged on 5mins ago. But, whatever, lynch me if you like.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

AllAlongTheBoardwalk wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Ha! You'd like that wouldn't you? I wouldn't give you the satisfaction.

AllAlongTheBoardwalk

and duck tape does just about everything right? Votes Duck Tape
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

boo wrote:Swiss Army knife, so I can stab me some obvious-baddies.

I'm voting Swiss Army Knife as well. So many options! No brainer.

Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Dex »

This has to be the most boring episode of MacGyver ever! :haha:

Well, I'm OK with this result as I suspect the hand of Ball of Twine or Mullet in this. It sure looks to me like peeps voted MP to save Roxy, and peeps then voted Boo to save MP.
*indiglowing*
boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

Dex wrote:This has to be the most boring episode of MacGyver ever! :haha:

Well, I'm OK with this result as I suspect the hand of Ball of Twine or Mullet in this. It sure looks to me like peeps voted MP to save Roxy, and peeps then voted Boo to save MP.
You missed MacGyver (cannot be lynched while some roles that are still alive are alive).
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

boo wrote:

You missed MacGyver (cannot be lynched while some roles that are still alive are alive).
Are you saying that you are MacGyver, boo?

boo
Loan Shark

Post by boo »

thellama73 wrote:
boo wrote:

No, I'm saying he missed a possibility.
Banners
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
You a damn fool.
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

boo wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
boo wrote:

No, I'm saying he missed a possibility.
If you are, though, you can tell me. I won't tell anyone.

birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 31

Post by birdwithteeth11 »

Alright. I wanted to get caught up last night, but with my girlfriend coming over that ended up not happening. And then working early today meant I didn't finish catching up until tonight. Day 1 is what sticks with me the most right now. To me, I really don't trust INH or Snow Dog much based on their actions from Day 1.

I am very curious to hear what everyone else's opinions are at this stage of the game however. Because while I've read everything I don't feel like much has sunk in. Plus I want to be able to judge the field.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

Based on what I see in the roles, I say Yay! No lynch!

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

voted Duct Tape

I'm thinking this is good that we had a failed lynch, unless for some reason boo survived as a result of some baddie/indie secret. I'm thinking a civvie explanation for surviving is more likely, so that puts boo squarely in the likely civvie section of my radar. Boo, I'm sorry I voted for you, but it was mostly out of self-preservation. I also realize you did mention me previously, but honestly, with most people throughout today's discussion saying INH or Snow Dog, and then all of a sudden Rox and me getting a bunch of votes, then that is what I constitute as unexplained.
juliets wrote:I could go either INH or MP. MP I was feeling ok about until Roxy's posts and I do see the double standard between getting on her case for voting a random among fisherman picket and auger voters vs his random between his 2 suspicions. Also, I reread his vote for LT and it was based on her not being genuine with her getting the time mixed up but in my opinion she came off completely genuine. And his reaction to being voted or I guess that was his defense didn't give me the warm and fuzzies.

That said, there are good reasons to vote inh in my opinion and he was my first choice this morning. Trouble is he hasn't been here to defend himself and I'm worried that my vote would be a throw away vote.

I'll wait a bit longer and make a decision.
Also, I wanted to address this, but didn't have much time at the time. Double standard, really? I realize I am occasionally guilty of holding people to a double standard, and I probably did this with Rox, but you don't think that I'm being held to a double standard here?

To me, LT did not necessarily seem genuine. That's it. You obviously thought otherwise so you didn't vote LT. How does that make me baddie?

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:I found it interesting that Snow Dog and llama jumped right onto the slightest suspicion though, as soon as I said I might vote that way, BOOM. Out of nowhere, both of them.
Out of nowhere? Rubbish. I laid out a very clear case for why I voted Roxy and I stand by my reasoning. Can I help it if I am decisive?
I realize this; I don't totally mean "OUT OF NOWHERE", but it's clear to me that the lynch was heading in an INH or Snow Dog direction, and yet neither of those came even close to happening. I'm beginning to think my earlier suspicions were incorrect and that someone was trying to save one of those.

juliets wrote:
Maybe this would be a good discussion to have outside of a game where it can be such a lightning rod and also where people on the sidelines are more comfortable saying how they feel about it. It's just not a discussion we should have on any more day 1's, in my opinion.
It probably would be an interesting discussion to have in that context, I agree. I apologize if I seemed a bit peeved, but this happens way too often, and I've been clear and consistent in my lines of thinking every time, and it makes me mad when someone tries to tell me I'm baddie because I'm apparently contradicting myself or something like that. This has happened many times and it's aggravating.

Snow Dog wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:The way this lynch went down, it should be evident that it's quite likely that INH and/or Snow Dog are baddies. I was giving Snow Dog the BOTD because my gut was telling me civvie, but I don't think so anymore now that he's bandwagoned onto me TWICE now and somehow the lynch turned a way that it shouldn't have. I'm not sure about llama, honestly.

Well I can't convince you I'd decided on Roxy before your post? Probably not eh? However that is how it was. I am not a baddie and I don't think you are either.
You're right about me. I'd really like to believe you, and my gut is saying I should, but your actions are definitely saying I shouldn't.

Dex, you really think this makes sense?

I do not think Rox is necessarily baddie; look at her posts in the latter part of today. I think that's what frustrated me even more, coming in to see I had that argument against me and she was leading it, because I'm not getting much of a baddie impression from her anymore.

INH was the top candidate leading into this lynch, he never shows up, and he doesn't get a single vote. Yet you think Rox is on one team and I'm on another? Really?

birdwithteeth11 wrote:Alright. I wanted to get caught up last night, but with my girlfriend coming over that ended up not happening. And then working early today meant I didn't finish catching up until tonight. Day 1 is what sticks with me the most right now. To me, I really don't trust INH or Snow Dog much based on their actions from Day 1.

I am very curious to hear what everyone else's opinions are at this stage of the game however. Because while I've read everything I don't feel like much has sunk in. Plus I want to be able to judge the field.
Okay, I'm looking forward to seeing what more you have to contribute over the next period.

Frankly, I think, now given how both lynches went down, thread evidence suggests baddie pools to me possibly of Snow Dog, llama, Dex, INH, or AATB.

Any names I did not include in there I'm not most thinking they are baddie at this point, but they are also possibilities because I really don't know.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
Also, meant to include this as well in my last post, but any thoughts?
thellama73
Supatown

Post by thellama73 »

MovingPictures07 wrote: Frankly, I think, now given how both lynches went down, thread evidence suggests baddie pools to me possibly of Snow Dog, Dex, INH, or AATB.
Fixed. :D

Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

thellama73 wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote: Frankly, I think, now given how both lynches went down, thread evidence suggests baddie pools to me possibly of Snow Dog, Dex, INH, or AATB.
Fixed. :D
So you agree with those four as possibilities then?

And obviously I feel more strongly about some than others currently.
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

Alex, why AATB? I get the other 4 and remember good reasons to look at them, but what makes AATB suspicious again?

Sorry. Reading through 10 pages of information at once will make me forget some things lol.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

Sorry for so much posting, but does anyone have reads on He Man or Vompatti as well? I'm not sure what to make of either of them at all.

Linki with BWT: His vote on Day 1 was a vote for juliets after she voted for him (switcheroo) and he seemed pretty peeved that he even got a vote for little participation, which I found just a bit strange since it hardly made him a lynch candidate (comparable to Boomslang in MOTU how he seemed a bit too overdefensive). Not sold on that, but it did strike me a bit odd. Additionally, he is still laying a bit low and no one is mentioning him at all, and he still seems a bit overdefensive with what he posted after today's lynch to llama. I don't know.

I feel least strong about him of the five I listed, honestly, but I can't help but shake those couple of gut pings. Knowing that we both know him IRL as well, what do you think of him?
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Sorry for so much posting, but does anyone have reads on He Man or Vompatti as well? I'm not sure what to make of either of them at all.

Linki with BWT: His vote on Day 1 was a vote for juliets after she voted for him (switcheroo) and he seemed pretty peeved that he even got a vote for little participation, which I found just a bit strange since it hardly made him a lynch candidate (comparable to Boomslang in MOTU how he seemed a bit too overdefensive). Not sold on that, but it did strike me a bit odd. Additionally, he is still laying a bit low and no one is mentioning him at all, and he still seems a bit overdefensive with what he posted after today's lynch to llama. I don't know.

I feel least strong about him of the five I listed, honestly, but I can't help but shake those couple of gut pings. Knowing that we both know him IRL as well, what do you think of him?
MP, did you mean AATB instead of BWT? Also, I will respond to your post tomorrow morning when I'm not so tired.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
birdwithteeth11
Loan Shark

MovingPictures07 wrote:
thellama73 wrote:
Also, meant to include this as well in my last post, but any thoughts?
Either he is admitting defeat or he knew something was going down last lynch. That's my guess.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

juliets wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:Sorry for so much posting, but does anyone have reads on He Man or Vompatti as well? I'm not sure what to make of either of them at all.

MP, did you mean AATB instead of BWT? Also, I will respond to your post tomorrow morning when I'm not so tired.
I'm so tired I read the post wrong - you were just linki with BWT. Obviously, I should not be on here, lol. Will respond to all in the morning.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Dex
The Mark
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Dex »

MovingPictures07 wrote:Dex, you really think this makes sense?

I do not think Rox is necessarily baddie; look at her posts in the latter part of today. I think that's what frustrated me even more, coming in to see I had that argument against me and she was leading it, because I'm not getting much of a baddie impression from her anymore.

INH was the top candidate leading into this lynch, he never shows up, and he doesn't get a single vote. Yet you think Rox is on one team and I'm on another? Really?
No I don't. You thought Rox was bad at the time you voted for her. That was before her posts that - seemingly - changed your mind about her. Those same posts also convinced me that she was almost certainly civ. That's why I voted you - b/c I think Rox is civ, and not on either team. I think the same goes for others who voted for you. We were civ saving. Against your charge.

Now, the people that voted Boo to save you = those I think bear looking at.
*indiglowing*

Return to “Previous Side Missions”