38%

Total votes: 8
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 153

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 3

Post by DrWilgy »

Abigail or SVS is fine I suppose.

Haven't reviewed anything recently and my head hurts too much for quantifiable VCA.

I will ask why not Thunal. My immediate guess is to who the teammate was is them.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

...jfc
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:33 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:31 am Think about why I maybe posted this in this way and stop killing a town
I know you’re saying some form of role hinting but I need someone else to figure it out because all I’m seeing is ‘lalalala just trust me ok bye’
What an I supposed to say

My role

Not trying to get modkilled
No, that’s why I want someone else to shine a light. I know you can’t. But I’ve been combing through possibilities in the PRs and it doesn’t explain the lack of progression in the middle of the day. It reads like ‘I just found something!’ With no payoff
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:01 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:41 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:31 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:29 pm I can not make this any clearer
And here
[VOTE: Abbi] aubergine

How bout this. We vote you out and see if you are just making things up.

Or if someone else can clear this up because I’m not getting the sudden revelation at end of day on gunning for Michelle over lorab, who as far as I know is still in the swamps of Dagobah
My death won't clear anything up tbh

I doubt anyone here will understand what happened and I doubt I can talk about it so I'm forced to be cryptic and die because your all throwing...
THEN WHY ARE YOU ADVOCATING TO BE SELF KILLED?

Nothing about what is happening right now makes sense to me. It’s like an uno reverso

☆Princess Abigail☆

Rondo is town
Cape is town
I'm town

There's always at least a wolf on me it's in Scotty TS

Wow so cool

Robyn is town

If there's wolfy on SVS it's in Thunal DM

DMs random defense of me is like I dunno

I don't think there's a wolf off wagon right now huh

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

GGs

ImageImage

ts account
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 126

Post by ts account »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:06 pm Abigail or SVS is fine I suppose.

Haven't reviewed anything recently and my head hurts too much for quantifiable VCA.

I will ask why not Thunal. My immediate guess is to who the teammate was is them.
I haven't been impressed with thunal and would join their wagon barring them coming back and actually doing some work
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:06 pm Abigail or SVS is fine I suppose.

The way Thunal handled EoD2 was blatantly saving Michelle, which is bit clumsy if she’s wolf. I actually townread her more for the extremely confident push against the Michelle yeet.

I think my main hang up with thunal is in regards to her opinion of me- it’s felt so soft in recent phase. When people suspect me, I tend to get hyper focused on determining if they really mean it, and when I prodded her today on if she still suspects me because it’s felt waffly, the response was akin to ‘well, yeah, i do, you’ve been in my Poe’ but without an sort of follow up

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:09 pm Rondo is town
Cape is town
I'm town

Wow so cool

Robyn is town

Well it’s not me.

Why do you suspect ts account?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Current reads list:

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 149

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:24 pm Current reads list:

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
you having lorab so high as town is kinda laughable to me tbh
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:21 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:49 am it's between only SVS and ts account for today's vote, for me at least
:ponder: Are you hard shielding Abbi for some reason?

I know you have a very defined POE, and have had this all day. Care to elaborate on why you’re not buying abbi tinfoil?

I’m currently leaning voting SVS too btw
Abigail has been more town than SVS, its pretty clear, no?
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:57 pm But I'm killing myself over SVS so I won't self pres with these wagons they are tragically bad
But this attitude is not it....
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

this town is really tragique if indeed the wolves are ts account, svs, and lorab
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:07 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:00 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:33 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:31 am Think about why I maybe posted this in this way and stop killing a town
I know you’re saying some form of role hinting but I need someone else to figure it out because all I’m seeing is ‘lalalala just trust me ok bye’
What an I supposed to say

My role

Not trying to get modkilled
No, that’s why I want someone else to shine a light. I know you can’t. But I’ve been combing through possibilities in the PRs and it doesn’t explain the lack of progression in the middle of the day. It reads like ‘I just found something!’ With no payoff
Nobody will ever understand what happened

None of you can possibly know and it's excessively frustrating

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:08 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 10:29 pm I can not make this any clearer
And here

Or if someone else can clear this up because I’m not getting the sudden revelation at end of day on gunning for Michelle over lorab, who as far as I know is still in the swamps of Dagobah

I doubt anyone here will understand what happened and I doubt I can talk about it so I'm forced to be cryptic and die because your all throwing...

Nothing about what is happening right now makes sense to me. It’s like an uno reverso
I'm not I'm advocating for SVS to not be killed

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:20 pm
Cape is town
I'm town

Wow so cool

Robyn is town

Well it’s not me.

Cause I'm good at mafia

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vibes

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wagobomics

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Whichever you'll listen to

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
Yikes

ImageImage

ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:58 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:20 pm
Cape is town
I'm town

Wow so cool

Robyn is town

Well it’s not me.

Cause I'm good at mafia
Lol+eye roll+ratio
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:57 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:08 pm
And here

I'm not I'm advocating for SVS to not be killed
okay if not SVS, why not ts account or lorab? why are u just throwing the towel?
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

@Scotty @Cape90 @RondoDimBuckle

why the votes on princess A? if town, really bad gameplay
☆Princess Abigail☆

You know what fuck it

This isn't a role claim it's not info dumping I don't think it violates the rules of I get modkilled oh well

I didn't get a clarifying question about my role answered until EoD when I called Michelle scum

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

If the info was given to me at start of day when I asked it that entire day is different I didn't get it until I literally could barely play the game

ImageImage

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

I think Princess A. read on michelle was town being wrong and less wolf defending wolf
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

Instead of relying on smokescreens and misdirection, how about you actually play a real game of Mafia and explain why you're town and why your thought process on Michelle was genuine and not just an attempt to deepwolf?
I haven't been here long, I'm not dead set on anything. But your behavior is super wolfy and I want to lynch you for it
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

vote: ts account or vsv 4 clear skin

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:07 pm Instead of relying on smokescreens and misdirection, how about you actually play a real game of Mafia and explain why you're town and why your thought process on Michelle was genuine and not just an attempt to deepwolf?
I haven't been here long, I'm not dead set on anything. But your behavior is super wolfy and I want to lynch you for it
this is either reckless town or wolf pretending to be scum hunting and im leaning towards the latter
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:07 pm vote: ts account or vsv 4 clear skin

SVS*
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:08 pm
ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:07 pm Instead of relying on smokescreens and misdirection, how about you actually play a real game of Mafia and explain why you're town and why your thought process on Michelle was genuine and not just an attempt to deepwolf?
this is either reckless town or wolf pretending to be scum hunting and im leaning towards the latter
This forum is super conservative if asking someone to retroactively explain their thought process is considered reckless lol
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:07 pm vote: ts account or vsv 4 clear skin

Not a Ted lasso gif
Book em
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:09 pm
This forum is super conservative if asking someone to retroactively explain their thought process is considered reckless lol
townies can act wolf-like and still be town, while wolf could act town-like and not be good
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:11 pm
townies can act wolf-like and still be town, while wolf could act town-like and not be good
Mind blown

Seriously though, how does Abigail giving up only halfway through the day not make you want that slot gone ASAP?
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:12 pm
Mind blown

Seriously though, how does Abigail giving up only halfway through the day not make you want that slot gone ASAP?
pretty easy, why would a wolf throw the towel when there's still 3 of them?

ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:13 pm
Mind blown

Sometimes emotions explain behavior more accurately than logic does in a social game
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:16 pm
Mind blown

Sometimes emotions explain behavior more accurately than logic does in a social game
well i feel like you are wolf who coasted for 2 days, and started playing once michelle who was carring yall, got the axe
ts account
Corrupt Union Official

Post by ts account »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:19 pm

Mind blown

well i feel like you are wolf who coasted for 2 days, and started playing once michelle who was carring yall, got the axe
Coasting and no posting are two completely different things
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

ts account wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:24 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:19 pm

Mind blown

Coasting and no posting are two completely different things
props to you for doing both
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:50 pm

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
I’ve come around to just thinking it makes no sense based on wagons for lorab to NOT be town.

Please expand on holes in my theory

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:26 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:50 pm

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
I’ve come around to just thinking it makes no sense based on wagons for lorab to NOT be town.

Please expand on holes in my theory

Wait, what do you mean?
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:55 pm this town is really tragique if indeed the wolves are ts account, svs, and lorab
Your entire reads have basically been localized around these 3 all game.

Can you just leave a little ditty on why you suspect each of those 3?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:58 pm Wagobomics
Wagonomics isn’t a thing with ts account, since they haven’t even been involved in a wagon the past few days.

Unless you’re talking about current wagons, in which case, that is just vibes

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:28 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:55 pm this town is really tragique if indeed the wolves are ts account, svs, and lorab
Your entire reads have basically been localized around these 3 all game.

Can you just leave a little ditty on why you suspect each of those 3?
based on voting history, activity or in their case ( inactivity), and just overall not really scum hunting, fake-forced reads that are not unique, just bandwagon-y
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:59 pm

Town:
Lorab
Robyn
Cape
Wilgy

Light town:
ts account
DM (only slightly)

Light scum:
SVS
Thunal
Bereft

Scum:
Rondo
Abbi
Yikes
:beer:

DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official

Post by DarlingMonroe »

Also the night kills, long con, jjj
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:02 pm @Scotty @Cape90 @RondoDimBuckle

why the votes on princess A? if town, really bad gameplay
Have you *read* any of PA’s posts today?

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:04 pm You know what fuck it

This isn't a role claim it's not info dumping I don't think it violates the rules of I get modkilled oh well

I didn't get a clarifying question about my role answered until EoD when I called Michelle scum
huh.

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:29 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 1:58 pm Wagobomics
Wagonomics isn’t a thing with ts account, since they haven’t even been involved in a wagon the past few days.

Unless you’re talking about current wagons, in which case, that is just vibes
Wagonomics are always a thing

DM town btw

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:32 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 2:04 pm You know what fuck it

huh.
I literally asked twice or thrice about it starting at SoD and it didn't get answered till EoD

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”