Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 4

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:00 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:58 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:47 am
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:42 am Jokes on you if you think I know any of the mech details this game.
then please trust me on svs +ev on wilgy being bad now
Implying I trust anyone.

What happened to all the Abigail intrigue btw? What happened to that wagon?
Neon killed a wolf, what intrigue?
I thought I had seen a wagon of people going after them.

Perhaps I'm confused.

Trying to coordinate vote records where they aren't stored in difficult.
You did it was dumb

And yesterday
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)

Hmm

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Can't remember if I apologized to TS Acct but I meant to so if I didn't sorry for my behavior <3

ImageImage

RondoDimBuckle
Posts in topic: 582
Preferred Pronouns: Rondo/RondoDimBuckle
Aka: Rondo

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:04 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:07 pm Neon speak to me im bored
Me too
Don't ignore my posts
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
I'm not dumb I just don't know things.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 153

Post by DrWilgy »

I know things but can't explain why posts are easily ignored. That's all last page looked to me.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by DrWilgy »

Michelle wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:15 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:09 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:06 pm
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:02 pm When was the last time you rolled mafia? Mind if I checked it out? I thought there was a game I was speccing where I pegged you as mafia by like day 3 but I don’t remember if that was confbias or you actually were mafia
Refer to the links in this post -- plenty of examples to work with. It's been both annoying and vindicating to be mafia so many times lately. I had one of my worst games ever in Philosophy 2 a couple years ago, but since then I have gone 5-0 as mafia (despite never being pleased to see the role card at first). Feels nice.
Wait- THATS RIGHT! I was just in a game with you in Don’t Starve, and would have absolutely gunned for you D2 if I didn’t get D1’d. I totally forgot about that game.

Ok ok I *can* read you.
You don't seem too confident here tho
This almost looks like t/w shading, especially when it was said would've put tempo against Scotty.

Let me see if Jay had any interpretation.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Guess Jay's interpretation of Michelle/Scotty was "compatible but softly not" kinda matches my own take here. It's ok but I feel weird about other compatible options being left up.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 1

Post by DrWilgy »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:17 am
Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 1:02 pm When was the last time you rolled mafia? Mind if I checked it out? I thought there was a game I was speccing where I pegged you as mafia by like day 3 but I don’t remember if that was confbias or you actually were mafia
Refer to the links in this post -- plenty of examples to work with. It's been both annoying and vindicating to be mafia so many times lately. I had one of my worst games ever in Philosophy 2 a couple years ago, but since then I have gone 5-0 as mafia (despite never being pleased to see the role card at first). Feels nice.
Wait- THATS RIGHT! I was just in a game with you in Don’t Starve, and would have absolutely gunned for you D2 if I didn’t get D1’d. I totally forgot about that game.

Ok ok I *can* read you.
This almost looks like t/w shading, especially when it was said would've put tempo against Scotty.

Let me see if Jay had any interpretation.
Like this on it's own isn't enough for me to say not compatible, and Michelle regressing on the read could be either wolf forgetting their stances or not feeling they could/should push further (considering Scotty's curse any could apply.)
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:30 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:17 pm I’m most disappointed that everyone is disregarding the most obvious mech here so I’ll go ahead and lay it out.

This role exists:
Rebecca Walton - She wants nothing more than revenge on Rupert for cheating and publicly humiliating her. If she finds him, she drains all his money. (She will not be told she found Rupert.)
Yes and, do you have anything new to say about it?

We've literally all been talking about it already.
…where? All I’ve seen is a bunch of talk of the person that hides behind someone else.
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:32 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:20 pm I’m too busy irl to be town leader, and unfortunately you’ve got drunk Rondo trying to coach a rugby team. But we’re not a rugby team. We’re a football team.

But sure, everyone kill me
Ok if you can present to me a coherent wolf team I am happy to hear you out
Just because I’m including you on the wolf team, you are completely willing to disregard the rest of it.

I’m talking to a bunch of walls that either just are wolves or are unwilling to look past their own feet

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:33 pm Because so far I see no reason why wolves would be afraid of you talking d2 so far you've been pushing just town
Not to toot my own horn but I did vote Michelle for a good chunk of the day d3.

Or are you going back to the insanity thing and why I would ever be targeted considering I was a massive thread voice D1 and like 2nd highest thread poster?

This has been an infuriating game

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:33 pm Like sure, maybe you're town, but you're pushing the most wolfsided nonsense with the excuse of "but Im voting SVS".

Then just vote SVS and stop pointing fingers all over the place where they dont make sense.

But yes I have to agree with Rondos point that there is a last wolf and I dont know who it is since i doubt the odd numbered slots in my POE contains more than 2/3 simply cuz interactions.
I AM JUST VOTING SVS

like what the actual fuck am I doing here? There are 3 wolves, I’ve been VERY particular about my vote, so of course I’m going to point to who I think are the other wolves

This is probably the closest I’ve come to AtE and let me tell you I’m holding back because I feel like I’m gonna explode with the gaslighting

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Bereft wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:55 pm This game is extremely boring and I dont know why Im seriously freaking out over having a POE of size 5 thats basically airtight.
Why don’t you just vote me and stop pointing fingers everywhere

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:29 am I will note that svs has said Jack shit this day phase so I gather she knows shes outed
DING DING

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:44 am I would rather kill Scotty today for aforementioned reasons but if we need to we can just bail and kill SVS
DING DING

Scotty
Jeff

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 3

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:36 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:55 am Guys I'm really sorry, for some reason I am very demoralized right now. Maybe being suspected after literally making one or two posts (for an actual not real reason) then every time I try to explain where I'm coming from, well I can't do it without mentioning Scotty, and he's like fucking Beetlejuice lol.

I had mostly town reads this whole game. Right now I am one zillion percent not caught up.

Town

Robyn, Cape, Rondo. I feel Befert for reasons, some things they've said . Maybe cause Robyn vouches, and I guess they know each other that well? I also feel Abi is town, but that could be a warm fuzzy cause she t/r'ed me early. I find it super unlikely I'll vote for these people. Or even impossible.

Not Sure, no reason to town read these people, but no reason to wolf read them either.

Thunal, Wilgy, they both seem in their possible town meta as I've observed it, Wilgy tries a bit more to act innocuous when he's bad, and Thunal is a bit more level when she's bad, imo. But they've both fooled me, and rather spectacularly might I add lol

Iffy imo (if it's possible Conf Bias, I'll note it):

Darling (possible conf bias), I'm not sure why Jay was so sure of towniness here, maybe cause Darling bolstered his hypotheses? At one point I thought DM and Jay could be the BTS roles, but apparently not. Scotty, I just can't shake it tbh. And the uber aggro way he comes at me every time I say "beetlejuice", um, Scotty, yeah, that's it.

I have no clue:

T's (it appears they've shown up, but I haven't read their posts yet) and LoRab. I doubt LoRab is gonna show, and that makes me sad, maybe more sad than people trying to wagon her on Hanukkah. But that's also based on personal info that I'm fairly sure no one else in game had. LC prolly knew but he was dead. On the night y'all were trying to lynch her, she was having her head shaved as part of a fund raiser for a childrens cancer charity. So I was in here watching pitchforks get shaken at her, and then on social watching her do good in the real world. So I kinda got salty and over reacted I guess.

And someone in my @'s said something about how my Michelle vote was too little too late or something to that effect.

I baldly stated I wanted to save LoRab regardless of affiliation, I wasn't exactly having a ball in here, lol, and wanted to make sure that LoRab wagon hadn't formed before I voted. I voted left the thread and apparently missed the LoRab wagon that subsequently formed.

I'll be back after work to hopefully read some more (like T's posts) and vote.
Don't think W SVS makes this post. If we go with a missing slot, we don't hit SVS.
I thought so too, but don’t let the sad cloud wash over you. She’s not putting forth an effort overall and I think the Michelle yeet has a lot to do with it

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:55 am [VOTE: Lorab] aubergine

Will try to skim iso's before EOD..will likely not accomplish this.
:suspish:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I have Abi on the mind and am thinking about that slot as it stands.
Image Image Image
Bereft
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 411
Preferred Pronouns: He etc.

Post by Bereft »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 4:41 am Oh yeah [VOTE: Scotty ] aubergine

If we want to win more and we're confident that Scotty is wolf we kill Scotty here. If we want to go safe we kill svs
Oh I understand.

The implication is that Scotty TMI'ed if wolf .....
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:05 am bereft Lose my confidence in lylo.
You cannot reasonably do this.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

This game.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

I switched my vote. Gn.
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:46 am Is DM scotty svs viable?
That would be a lot of distancing. Distancing/bussing is plausible, but I don't think all three just decided to distance really hard and push each other.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 8:23 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 7:59 pm
Thunal33 wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 2:27 pm Robyn, Cape, Bereft, and Abi I have as my towncore rn. Abi singlehandedly changing the elim to Michelle and her play shielding SVS makes me feel very good about her.
Excuse me?
Still don't know how I am not in this list
I think you're town but you're a tier below that in confidence.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 3

Post by Thunal33 »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:36 am
S~V~S wrote: Wed Dec 13, 2023 6:55 am Guys I'm really sorry, for some reason I am very demoralized right now. Maybe being suspected after literally making one or two posts (for an actual not real reason) then every time I try to explain where I'm coming from, well I can't do it without mentioning Scotty, and he's like fucking Beetlejuice lol.

I had mostly town reads this whole game. Right now I am one zillion percent not caught up.

Town

Robyn, Cape, Rondo. I feel Befert for reasons, some things they've said . Maybe cause Robyn vouches, and I guess they know each other that well? I also feel Abi is town, but that could be a warm fuzzy cause she t/r'ed me early. I find it super unlikely I'll vote for these people. Or even impossible.

Not Sure, no reason to town read these people, but no reason to wolf read them either.

Thunal, Wilgy, they both seem in their possible town meta as I've observed it, Wilgy tries a bit more to act innocuous when he's bad, and Thunal is a bit more level when she's bad, imo. But they've both fooled me, and rather spectacularly might I add lol

Iffy imo (if it's possible Conf Bias, I'll note it):

Darling (possible conf bias), I'm not sure why Jay was so sure of towniness here, maybe cause Darling bolstered his hypotheses? At one point I thought DM and Jay could be the BTS roles, but apparently not. Scotty, I just can't shake it tbh. And the uber aggro way he comes at me every time I say "beetlejuice", um, Scotty, yeah, that's it.

I have no clue:

T's (it appears they've shown up, but I haven't read their posts yet) and LoRab. I doubt LoRab is gonna show, and that makes me sad, maybe more sad than people trying to wagon her on Hanukkah. But that's also based on personal info that I'm fairly sure no one else in game had. LC prolly knew but he was dead. On the night y'all were trying to lynch her, she was having her head shaved as part of a fund raiser for a childrens cancer charity. So I was in here watching pitchforks get shaken at her, and then on social watching her do good in the real world. So I kinda got salty and over reacted I guess.

And someone in my @'s said something about how my Michelle vote was too little too late or something to that effect.

I baldly stated I wanted to save LoRab regardless of affiliation, I wasn't exactly having a ball in here, lol, and wanted to make sure that LoRab wagon hadn't formed before I voted. I voted left the thread and apparently missed the LoRab wagon that subsequently formed.

I'll be back after work to hopefully read some more (like T's posts) and vote.
Don't think W SVS makes this post. If we go with a missing slot, we don't hit SVS.
I don't think that's towny frustration. Wolf SVS could just as easily (or more easily) be demoralized and also not want to kill LoRab because she's busy irl.
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:27 am
Me too
Don't ignore my posts
I read them

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:00 pm I have Abi on the mind and am thinking about that slot as it stands.

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 2

Post by Thunal33 »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 7:51 pm Do Michelle and Scotty fit together as mafia teammates?

From Michelle

Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:28 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:26 pm At this point, willing to switch Scotty for really exploding my confusion with LC and LC to its max potential.
Did you answer my question?
How many games you played with Long Con?
You said he sems towny in this game, can you explain more?
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:11 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:09 pm Nah, twirl that. I don’t have flightplan to detail back 8 popsicles so I’m gonna presume a few noodlebrains:

-Rainbow is laughing JJJ as OMGUS
-JJJ is juicing Rainbow as a margarine vote. I’m optional to trail his chimney atm because he courted pretty mundane end of resistance in my reread
-Rondo is voting JJJ because Rondo
-Flutterby is froglegs for [reasons]
-no fence new has laughed in

Am I tired yet?
Who are you and what you did with Scotty?
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:33 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:25 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:09 pm Nah, twirl that. I don’t have flightplan to detail back 8 popsicles so I’m gonna presume a few noodlebrains:

-JJJ is juicing Rainbow as a margarine vote. I’m optional to trail his chimney atm because he courted pretty mundane end of resistance in my reread

Am I tired yet?
Haha Matches had a jellybean.

But like, for the most potion I don’t bite I’m that whoopee to bleach. Gopher are your scumreads besides JJJ?"
I think I understood this one.
Give me time to construct a Poe, I need at least 12 hours from now on

Virtually nothing. Perhaps that initial response to cursed Scotty is cheeky playfulness against a town victim, but I'm not comfortable trusting that read.

From Scotty

Scotty wrote: Wed Dec 06, 2023 11:15 pm

Ok ok I *can* read you.
:| That declaration is me feeling confident. Not sure what you mean
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 3:22 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:45 pm
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 2:40 pm
Bereft wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 1:04 pm Scotty is having gripes with people for the sake of having gripes with people and if he's town here, it needs to stop ASAP, because I don't see myself townreading the slot if this keeps up.
Hol up

What is having gripes?

I am firmly on the hot seat and need to parse those voting me as either manipulative or genuine.

Either way, there were 5 people voting me and all are dead wrong, so of course I was having gripes. And I will continue to have gripes, thank you very much. I might have so many gripes they’ll turn into grapes and I’ll eat them
I see now a wagon of 3, who was voting you before?
I had 5 at some point- if I recall, cape, Robyn, JJJ, thunal, bereft. Now add PA and SVS.

So almost half the players have voted me thus far this game :suspish:
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:39 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:37 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:22 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:21 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:13 pm So out of the 13 active players, only 9 have voted.

Long Con, Michelle, Dr. Wilgy & LoRab are the players who have abstained so far.
Without reads I can vote using RNG, its god said Long Con is scum. :charlieblackmon:
Yeah, Long Con being scum was so last game though.... this time around, not feeling his wolf energy.
How many games you played with LC?
Jinx

But really though, I think….this might be a scumslip
Long Con was town in DM’s only game on this site. This could legit be a slip that she is in BTSC with LC and had a perspective slip
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 4:58 pm Ok I gotta go and have an appointment before eod

Current working theory is DM and LC are mafia.
Can throw SVS in there too, though DM’s push on SVS would be almost clearing of SVS if DM flips bad. 4th can be…LoRab. I could be wrong on the latter, with 3 missingno’s. TBD

If I still go over, it’s been real. Cape needs to get off his high horse but I still feel like he is in a genuine tunnel and not just pushing me for shits. Please be easy on him.
Thunal has been quite waffly on me all game, which makes me want to just townread them. It would be easier to just jump on my wagon, but I feel like they’re really considering if my actions/reads have been forced or whatever. Making a town.
Princess Abigail I have already talked about- town.

JJJ can be resolved in a couple days. Again, if he doesn’t have a pelt by D3, and he’s still alive, get rid of him. Please.

Others:
Bereft and Robyn are either both town or one is fooling the other. I could be convinced that one is pocketing the other. I do not townread bereft yet. I’m a little biased but I feel like he’s been blunt to a point regarding me.

Wilgy has made some questionable impressions in the thread- I feel like he’s picking the wagons, making one minor point about them, and then making broad reads based on it. It doesn’t feel like actual solving yet. Prime candidate for info tonite tho.

Michelle’s entrance into the game is…fine. I guess. Not much presence. prob town.
Scotty wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:29 pm
Michelle wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:28 pm
DarlingMonroe wrote: Thu Dec 07, 2023 5:26 pm At this point, willing to switch Scotty for really exploding my confusion with LC and LC to its max potential.
Did you answer my question?
How many games you played with Long Con?
You said he sems towny in this game, can you explain more?
Sounds like she was confusing him with Lime Coke
Scotty wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 11:21 pm I’ve perused back the last thirty moments of the sun gobble I can only doodle that to be one of the flibber, bungle endings to a giggle I can hummingbird. Whirlwind is an absolute harmony jester and I have no riddle if that is to be mirrored in his arrangement. Rainbow begs to be decoded and I would be vaporizing something if she wasn’t rescued yesterday. Because if Rainbow is boozy, JJJ is purported good, which would be wildly useful.

[VOTE: Michelle] aubergine
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 4:49 pm Hi jellybeans.

I’m like 8 popsicles behind and don’t grasp if it’s been wrapped yet but has anyone crusted why we have a 1-blast wiggly that didn’t bamboozle last night? I reload wolves could have been guarded, but the optimal Bagpipe I feel like was to bamboozle either an inactive or blank the counter cartwheel- Michelle.

This creates me feel like the wiggly is an inactive.

Ok, bicycle to catching up. I marking ton of toilet time market but I have Argyle.
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:25 pm

Am I tired yet?
Haha Matches had a jellybean.

But like, for the most potion I don’t bite I’m that whoopee to bleach. Gopher are your scumreads besides JJJ?"

There's just not a whole lot here. Scotty's vote for Michelle today is a nice touch for dissociation, but I feel the urge to be careful with that given the gamestate coming out of EOD1.

~~~

Compatible, though if you asked me for a GTH read it'd be "I don't think they're teamed". I might give their space an even softer green in the table instead of hard yellow.
I don't think the posts here from Michelle on Scotty are strongly AI for Scotty but there were a couple I thought looked decent for him.
Michelle wrote: Sun Dec 10, 2023 4:24 pm Scotty posts coloured like parrot feathers and i have little understanding for the meaning of what I read, idk what to do but I'd say he seems to try a solve so it's more towny than not
This sort of easy read tends to be made on townies.
Michelle wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 5:33 pm I think I understood this one.
Give me time to construct a Poe, I need at least 12 hours from now on
Also slightly good for Scotty that Michelle is asking him to give her time.

Ok ok I *can* read you.
This seems like subtly trying to shade him.

Also, I'm jealous of Jay's ability to format walls so they're seen.
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

[VOTE: SVS] aubergine
ImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Normally I'd pitch a fit here

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm not gonna though

ImageImage

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:04 pm Normally I'd pitch a fit here
Why does no one pitch a fat

-dad

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Anyway Abbi, I’m sorry I scumread you for so long yesterday.

Would you care to join us at the SVS table? If I’m wrong, kill me tomorrow

Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Idk man.

Theres a whole festering load of ambiguity here and I loath Scotty's posts, but I don't how Rondo's justifying killing Scotty atm.
Bereft
Drug Dealer

Post by Bereft »

Its technically possible that I reasonably should listen to neon on SVS, but I have not gotten that impression.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:13 pm Anyway Abbi, I’m sorry I scumread you for so long yesterday.

Would you care to join us at the SVS table? If I’m wrong, kill me tomorrow
Thinking about it

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm gonna kms if I vote svs and they flip town though

ImageImage

Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

I think SVS fits as a wolf really well. Michelle didn't interact with her until she was asked to read her ISO and then she had basically nothing to say. She had no problem shading a lot of other people but even though SVS was widely suspected she didn't try to pressure her at all.
ImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Jimmy though SVS made sense. Jimmy trusted the Thuns. Jimmy said Michelle Scotty made less sense than SVS Michelle. [VOTE: svs] aubergine
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I'll feel bad if SVS is town, I identified a town SVS post and then let y'all talk me out of it lol
Image Image Image
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:57 pm I'll feel bad if SVS is town, I identified a town SVS post and then let y'all talk me out of it lol
At this point, she is just frozen.

Like, she hasn’t even checked in to say she’s busy. Town SVS would at least give that

RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:50 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:29 am I will note that svs has said Jack shit this day phase so I gather she knows shes outed
DING DING
Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 11:51 am
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:44 am I would rather kill Scotty today for aforementioned reasons but if we need to we can just bail and kill SVS
DING DING
You really don't know what I am saying here
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 12:45 pm
RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 6:27 am
Me too
Don't ignore my posts
I read them
I need feedback
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:21 pm Idk man.

Theres a whole festering load of ambiguity here and I loath Scotty's posts, but I don't how Rondo's justifying killing Scotty atm.
Holy shit man. I know svs is a wolf I want her to live figure it out
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

RondoDimBuckle wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:35 pm
Bereft wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:21 pm Idk man.

Holy shit man. I know svs is a wolf I want her to live figure it out
Actually there are world's where I am wrong and they have been biting at my head all phase but the fact that svs didn't show up today to leave spew is huge in my confidence
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 1:53 pm I'm gonna kms if I vote svs and they flip town though
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:55 pm Jimmy though SVS made sense. Jimmy trusted the Thuns. Jimmy said Michelle Scotty made less sense than SVS Michelle. [VOTE: svs] aubergine
Not sure I like this cross post
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

If people are voting svs and not supplying a wolf team on top of it they are suspect
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

Scotty and wilgy are my current thoughts on svs Michelle partners but at least thunal is doing some cross checking for me so I am just going to town read for after svs flips wolf I think thunal looks good
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
RondoDimBuckle

Post by RondoDimBuckle »

I think wolves are on svs wagon because the obvious and I die tonight
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 5:15 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Dec 16, 2023 2:57 pm I'll feel bad if SVS is town, I identified a town SVS post and then let y'all talk me out of it lol
At this point, she is just frozen.

Like, she hasn’t even checked in to say she’s busy. Town SVS would at least give that
Tbf to her she was very upset regardless of alignemt she's not frozen this feels so icky

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Heists”