38%

Total votes: 8
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 6

Post by LoRab »

holy crapweasel--I just figured out Abigail turning on Michelle (and, I may be tin foiling, but I really don't think I am). The host clarification she was waiting for was how Nathan Shelley (Michelle) will turn up upon death. She had thought that Michelle would show up civ. No problem. But then, finding out that assumption was wrong, changed her tune.

And I'm just going to keep posting, so you all can read my posts if I'm lynched.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

robyn wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:29 pm
LoRab wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:17 pm I don't have to work tonight. I've ordered Indian food. I'm watching Fraggle Rock. I'm ready for some mafia-ing. Alas, it is lonely in here.

Also, I'm civ.
i'll join ya

how much of this game have you read & why do you think i have good senses if i'm wrong on you?
I like the way you think (as described in thread). It makes sense to me.

So, even though you're wrong about me, I also recognize that is in large part because baddies have been after me all game. SVS was a baddie--and knows my play really well. She knew what she was doing, and advised the rest of her baddies. she knows I'm pretty much always easy to make a case against. Especially on this site where most don't know me and my style is different in these parts. SVS played the civs, once again, and we are too busy killing each other, that we don't have time to actually find the rest of the baddies.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 153

Post by DrWilgy »

This game dead.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I appreciate your efforts LoRab
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
robyn
screaming
Posts in topic: 609
Preferred Pronouns: they/them

Post by robyn »

LoRab wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:35 pm
LoRab wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:17 pm I don't have to work tonight. I've ordered Indian food. I'm watching Fraggle Rock. I'm ready for some mafia-ing. Alas, it is lonely in here.

Also, I'm civ.
i'll join ya

how much of this game have you read & why do you think i have good senses if i'm wrong on you?

So, even though you're wrong about me, I also recognize that is in large part because baddies have been after me all game. SVS was a baddie--and knows my play really well. She knew what she was doing, and advised the rest of her baddies. she knows I'm pretty much always easy to make a case against. Especially on this site where most don't know me and my style is different in these parts. SVS played the civs, once again, and we are too busy killing each other, that we don't have time to actually find the rest of the baddies.
you've made no posts, not much to sus. even if your style is different i can probs still read you

what do you think the case against you is?

and again, how much of the game have you read?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

robyn wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:46 pm

Also, I'm civ.
i'll join ya

you've made no posts, not much to sus. even if your style is different i can probs still read you

I've read through everyone's posts who are alive. And some of those who are dead.

The case against me is that everyone thinks that they know who everyone else is. Style wise, that is what was able to plant bandwagon seeds back on day 1. I wouldn't be shocked to find Scotty being bad.

And if you think you can read me, you clearly can't.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

LoRab wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:48 pm
robyn wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:46 pm

Also, I'm civ.
i'll join ya

I've read through everyone's posts who are alive. And some of those who are dead.

The case against me is that everyone thinks that they know who everyone else is. Style wise, that is what was able to plant bandwagon seeds back on day 1. I wouldn't be shocked to find Scotty being bad.

And if you think you can read me, you clearly can't.
so fypov, assuming reads are good, is that the team is scotty/wigly?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I really believe that Abigail is bad. And I think Scotty is more likely bad than Wigly.

Scotty was the first to spread bandwagon seeds on Day 1.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

if abbie is bad the team is abbie/thunal
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Then Thunal.

I really think that if we Lynch Abigail, we'll get the most information.
robyn
screaming

Post by robyn »

LoRab wrote: Fri Dec 22, 2023 6:54 pm Then Thunal.

I really think that if we Lynch Abigail, we'll get the most information.
can you summarize your abbie sus

(i read your post but headache killed my comprehension)
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Her sudden turnaround on Michelle didn't ring true. At all. It read like she found out (from the host) that Michelle would turn up with real role upon reveal, and once learning about that from the host, she joined the bandwagon full speed. I can't imagine any other host information/clarification that would make any sense whatsoever.

The way she hasn't really answered questions, and has pushed bandwagons against civs.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I also recognize that I have the advantage of reading the thread after the fact. Knowing Michelle was bad, and her role, before I read the posts leading up to it.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Fuck it. Moving to my actual suspect. (I'm also not saving myself currently, so may as well go with my gut if I can't save myself)

[VOTE: Abigail] aubergine
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Last words:

Noting, if I'm lynched (I still have hopes that someone will swoop and vote in my favor), here are my thoughts.

Abigail is bad. I'm 90% sure. I do not have information proving this, but it is based on things that she has said in the thread. She is a baddie. Read back what I've said about her.

Scotty could very well be bad. Thunal I don't have a solid on. I could see them being bad. I could go either way.

SVS set me up (good job, friend--but also glaring at your evil character). And she did it masterfully. She made it so her teammates were able to continue what she set up. And, to be fair, she also fell into my trying to get her on my good side on day 1...but then life got in the way, and I disappeared. So she just went with it, and I didn't have the chance to prevent her efforts.

And Abigail did what she did with Michelle in order to gain favor and trust from the civs. It obviously worked. She threw her teammate under the bus brilliantly. And it was intentional.

I know this sounds super tin-foil-y. But should this indeed be my demise, it will all make more sene soon.

:lorab:
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

I also think your vote was quite possibly forced this round...which leaves either Wilgy or Thunal as bad.
fingersplints
Hitman
Posts in topic: 35

Post by fingersplints »

Lorab didn’t want any drama; She just wanted to dance. :lorab:

Lorab has been eliminated. She was Coach Beard
(town)

you have 23 hours to send in your night actions.
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

robyn has been eliminated. She was Keeley Jones (town)

to be continued…
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Edwin Akufo has found Sam, giving the mafia the majority vote
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

DrWilgy has been eliminated. He was Sam Obisanya (town)
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

bereft has been eliminated. They were Colin Hughes(town)
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Princess Abigail has been eliminated. She was Dani Rojas (town)
Gro-oo-ovy
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

Mafia has won the game. Congratulations to SVS (Rupert Mannion), Michelle (Nathan Shelley), Thunal (trio of fans), and Scotty (Edwin Akufo).

Thank you everyone for playing

Gro-oo-ovy
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 324
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Good game everyone!

@Scotty @Michelle @S~V~S thanks for being amazing teammates!

@fingersplints @Sloonei thanks for hosting!
ImageImage
robyn
screaming

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - game over!

Post by robyn »

damn
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

ggs.

I'm proud of my personal read accuracy, disappointed in my ability to utilize it. I was right on Michelle, DM, LoRab, Seanzie d1 and voted correctly on SVS.

My team guess towards the end was Thunal/Bereft and I blocked Bereft last night. Figured that'd be better than Thunal who I blocked n2 and saw no result lol.

I have opinions on a game where we called things cop checks etc. when there were rules against it. I had no way to argue "why is it a cop claim? Could just as easily be anything else." But at the same time felt that implied something about me knowing about the cop which would be rule breaking. Alas.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 342
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Damn...
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 399
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

Holy hell. Gg

That was by far the most frustrating win I’ve ever had as mafia. I think I speak for the rest of my team in that we felt absolutely defeated early on and were ready to throw in the towel. I did not think that was winnable after some unfortunate early mech. I’m not sure we had a good shot of getting out of f5 without forcing Wilgy to vote with us

I’m just exhausted. Thanks for the game, splints, and thanks to my partners for keeping at it. I need to decompress after that one
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I suppose there’s no 3 vs. 2?
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Anyway good game mafia!
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
fingersplints
Hitman

Post by fingersplints »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 7:16 pm I suppose there’s no 3 vs. 2?
Hey Jay, I addressed this already but perhaps it was lost it in the videos. Scotty (Edwin) found Sam last night so mafia had the vote majority.
Gro-oo-ovy
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 103
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Thanks for the game everyone! Thanks for hosting @fingersplints and @Sloonei !!!! :biggrin:

Congrats my fellow wolves for making this a win, what an amazing come back! :hug: @S~V~S :hug: @Thunal33 :hug: @Scotty

Jay your table was scary with many accurate reads, I admire your solving energy, and I saw MU players trying the same kind of solve but without the same result.
@JaggedJimmyJay

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 75

Post by S~V~S »

Thunal33 wrote: Sat Dec 23, 2023 6:29 pm Good game everyone!

@Scotty @Michelle @S~V~S thanks for being amazing teammates!

@fingersplints @Sloonei thanks for hosting!
*You* and Scotty were amazing. Thanks for convincing me I had to die!
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Cape90
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 243
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/himself

Post by Cape90 »

If I just did the same things I was doing day 1 in terms of suspicions and just hard pushing that the whole time, game would have been better for town

GG
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Thanks so much for a great game!!!

I am truly sorry (like, humanly, not in game) sorry for disappearing. Things just got…to be a lot in life, and then I was beyond catching up. Splints, thanks for reaching out to bring me back in. I appreciate it. And I’m really sorry to everyone for mostly missing the game.

And, I’ll say, coming back at the end and fighting for my mafia life, made me remember how much I love the game. So, thanks. Really.

SVS—you MFing FEB. :feb: If even half of my thoughts about you when I came back at the end were accurate, I am, as per usual, really impressed with you. Thanks for being an adversary all these years (and, dare I say, friend).

Abigail—I’m so sorry I thought you were bad at the end!! I really had thought that you were role hinting at my role, and I got caught up in reading your posts with the mindset that you were bad. Also, I’m truly curious—what info/clarification did you get that made you do a turnaround on SVS?

Robyn—seriously happy to talk theology any time!! Also, you were my night 1 search, so once I came back, I knew you were civ (because Nathan was dead) and read your posts with that knowledge.

And sorry Splints and Civs that I couldn’t do more in that last day.

And, you’re all stuck with me for a bit. I’m sucked back in. And no, I won’t be changing my style, but thanks for the suggestion. :p
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 149

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 4

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:25 pm i am gonna flip town, final read thunal/scotty
my final post + read before i was lynched... iconic
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...
DarlingMonroe
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 149

Re: Ted Lasso Mafia - Day 4

Post by DarlingMonroe »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Tue Dec 26, 2023 3:26 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Tue Dec 19, 2023 7:25 pm i am gonna flip town, final read thunal/scotty
my final post + read before i was lynched... iconic
also, congrats mafia!!!

~~~
town members, this is a learning experience for all
summer comes, winter goes; spring, I skip... God knows...

Return to “Previous Heists”