Battle of the Bands Mafia [ENDGAME]

Moderator: Community Team

Who stays in the competition?

Poll ended at Wed Jan 17, 2024 5:00 pm

The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
20%
The Evens - Timothy Wright
10%
Even Rats Go Boom - Can't Stand Tim Either (The Host, the Non, the Dead, the Performers)
70%

Total votes: 10
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 158

Re: Battle of the Bands Mafia [Day 1]

Post by Porscha »

I wonder if wolves can just stack the guy they want to win who gets a bonus and make the nk there literally every time to avoid a townie with a bonus from existing the next day. like inherently there is risk you could go wrong but if in thread we discuss who are voting for then I dont see why wolves dont just off the guy who they think wins every time
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Spoiler: show
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

oh robyn didnt actually submit a song. huge lolz
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 155

Post by falcon45ca »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:55 pm i'm actually really sad you guys wont ever hear any of my songs
Just show us after the game's done
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

do we submit a new song each day or will the first one be in place so long as it doesnt get used @Epignosis
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:03 pm I wonder if wolves can just stack the guy they want to win who gets a bonus and make the nk there literally every time to avoid a townie with a bonus from existing the next day. like inherently there is risk you could go wrong but if in thread we discuss who are voting for then I dont see why wolves dont just off the guy who they think wins every time
like if pyxxy is town here I think if I"m a wolf I just off him. no bonus power. problem solved
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 96
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

You're all crappy cowards for not voting me, if I'm a wolf, you vote for me, that's how the game works, do we all need a remedial course?

Get it right tomorrow, show your dazzling skills.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:36 pm You're all crappy cowards for not voting me, if I'm a wolf, you vote for me, that's how the game works, do we all need a remedial course?

ok I expect an essay on why I'm the best mafia player for voting a wolf
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 153
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:23 pm Like, further, there's a thing we PROBABLY should've discussed before EoD and it's how to handle the battle and who gets bonuses.

Like, is it better to send someone who we think Is town and someone who we think is wolf and hope that the townie player has a better musical taste?
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:25 pm Like, I think Pyxxy was a good submission because they wolfy, but now they are wolfy AND will have some unknown bonus
mm yeah i didn't really think about this (read: i missed the prize thing entirely until after eod)
to the spoiler go the victories:
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:38 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:36 pm You're all crappy cowards for not voting me, if I'm a wolf, you vote for me, that's how the game works, do we all need a remedial course?

Why Porscha Is The Best Mafia Player

Porscha is amazing at Mafia. She's very skilled because she votes for the people everyone says is Mafia, and she does so fearlessly, without equivocation. The way she places a vote like that is an absolute shining beacon of towniness, especially when contrasted with others who speak out one side of their mouths. The object of the game is to win, and Porscha has shown great WIM and confidence, in a way that will get the Townies there, if they can just get with it.

When players call out a player as suspicious, or wolfy, but then don't vote there, it's often a sign that they don't really know what they're saying, or, commonly, they are just Wolves who are trying to see what they are allowed to say. Porscha exhibits none of those qualities. Instead, she makes a clear-headed, straightforward statement in the thread, and in the poll: This is the player that I suspect, and it's not about what everyone else thinks, it's about what I think! Undeniably towny, and more likely to finish the game in the Win column.

Many players have been seen talking about certain suspicions, and yet not casting a vote to follow up with them. Even when a suspicion seems to be nigh-universal, players are seen to ask others if they should be voting for their suspicion. This indicates a concern with how they are seen by other players, as though they know that the fake suspicion they are peddling will come back on them if they push it too hard. These players come across as wishy-washy, indecisive, and pandering. Not so with Porscha! A fearless vote for a shameless suspicion, and those sad-handed pleasers be damned. Strong, and respectable.

The ultimate goal is to win, and to eliminate players not on your team. A player like Porscha exhibits the better qualities of such a winner, and, as actions become results, so too is Porscha more likely to become a winner. Self-doubt, second-guessing, and pandering to the masses, are things that Porscha leaves behind, unwanted and unneeded. With a laser-focus on a victorious endgame, Porscha sets an example for us all, to be better winners, and by extension, better players.

In conclusion, Porscha is probably the number one townread in the game at this time, due to her skillful voting, confident suspicions, and winning clarity and acumen. This player deserves everybody's respect and admiration, and, if they are able, emulation.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Wilgy, nutella, and a few others are on the scumreads for not sticking to their supposed guns.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh, lol, I didn't realize we had lost the game already. Silly LC. GG!
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Hey, y'all!! Sorry I missed the very beginning. I totally missed that it started--need to figure out why my notifications stopped working.

Thanks to Epi for sending a minion to let me know.

Going to catch up now!!!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Trying to find a pyxxy vote that has any credibility.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 222

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:59 pm Wilgy, nutella, and a few others are on the scumreads for not sticking to their supposed guns.
When did I not stick to my guns?

Pyx joined the game did a lotta squatta and was very wolfy in the sense that they were here but effectively did little to no solving. I'm used to Pyx chaos posting and getting lost in their own solve and that just wasn't present.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Actually @Long Con I just reviewed Nut around the time they voted Robyn and I'm fairly confused where they "didn't stick to their gun" too lol
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

You all were extremely agreeable that Long Con was a Wolf, and yet your vote ended up snuggled up with the others on pyxxy. Cool universal Wolf read, guys, really looks almost real, but you didn't stick the landing. BLNT
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LoRab wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 8:42 pm Hey, y'all!! Sorry I missed the very beginning. I totally missed that it started--need to figure out why my notifications stopped working.

Thanks to Epi for sending a minion to let me know.

Going to catch up now!!!

Whatcha thinking now?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:56 pm You all were extremely agreeable that Long Con was a Wolf, and yet your vote ended up snuggled up with the others on pyxxy. Cool universal Wolf read, guys, really looks almost real, but you didn't stick the landing. BLNT

Are you able to quote this Universal Wolf Read?

And if you feel you're being pushed wrongly, and that those responsible were quite quick to push pyxxy, then that would make them more likely to be Town than Maf, no?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:05 pm
Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 9:56 pm You all were extremely agreeable that Long Con was a Wolf, and yet your vote ended up snuggled up with the others on pyxxy. Cool universal Wolf read, guys, really looks almost real, but you didn't stick the landing. BLNT

And if you feel you're being pushed wrongly, and that those responsible were quite quick to push pyxxy, then that would make them more likely to be Town than Maf, no?
They shade me mercilessly, and then are too afraid for their Town status to vote me because they know it'll end up Town? Nah, that's super-wolfy. They want someone else to "catch on" to the buzz they're creating, so that player can be held accountable.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:05 pm

Sheep wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:10 pm I forgot how to vote people besides in the poll so uh
imagine i'm voting princess abagail or long con
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:35 pm here cape, you're contractually obligated to townread me after this post

long con wolf
abbi town
wilgy wolf
nutella wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 6:13 pm Long con oh yeah thats a mafia for sure
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:31 am yeah long con is a wolf
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:56 am [VOTE: robyn] aubergine for that interaction with porscha lol

lc wolf if theyre not though maybe
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 12:58 pm well i don't not wolfread long con

i think most likely he and robyn aren't both wolves
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:23 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:17 pm
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:56 am [VOTE: robyn] aubergine for that interaction with porscha lol

lc wolf if theyre not though maybe
What makes LC wolf rather than wrong?
just vibes

already didn't have the best feelings from his entrance and then the way he phrased his vote on robyn could be predatory but also could be not idk
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:33 pm TSP no
Falc no
LC yes
nutella wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:34 pm tsp {ERROR: NO DATA FOUND}
falc no
lc yes
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:46 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:33 pm Let's play a game of would you vote.

I give names, y'all say if you'd vote or not.

TSP
Falc
LC
Yes.
No.
Yes.
Cape90 wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:55 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:37 pm LoRab
Nut
Sheep
no
yes
yes??
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:33 pm Let's play a game of would you vote.

I give names, y'all say if you'd vote or not.

TSP
Falc
LC
no
no
yes
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:45 pm I would have preferred long con in over robyn tbh
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:17 pm until I am told otherwise I will be talking about how long con is a wolf
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:20 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 6:17 pm until I am told otherwise I will be talking about how long con is a wolf
I am in agreement.

Agreement with talking that is.

Not necessarily sold on LC but I do agree that LC/Pyx being top two would've been more optimal.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Going through nutella's posts for Day 1 and it's going to be pretty hard to find a candidate that I'm MORE likely to vote for. It's practically openwolfing.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

So, if I have multiple wolf reads, or even better a PoE (as I don't think you're inherently wolfy, I do think you've not shown town like the removed players), do you expect me to not advocate where my PoE lies while still voting the person I find scummiest?

I suppose my confusion is where do you think to find my alignment in this? What of me doing this points me to either wolfy or townie?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And I guess what's even weirder to me, why Nutella and I specifically, when players like Cape, Abi or Sheep also advocated negative reads on your slot?
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Don't try to lawyer your way out of it now.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 10:59 pm Don't try to lawyer your way out of it now.
I see.

Alright well if you don't desire for me to actually solve you, I'll move on.
Image Image Image
staypositivefriend
Hitman
Posts in topic: 173
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by staypositivefriend »

hi friends

uh i absolutely did not realize that this game started until now lol and i am getting my bearings and will read through the thread shortly

looks like i didnt miss too much but is there anything pressing i need to know?
staypositivefriend
Hitman

oh did d1 already end?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:06 pm oh did d1 already end?
Yes it did, with Robyn and pyxxy getting the most votes. Unfortunately, Robyn neglected to choose a song, and so she's gonna be the one gone.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Epignosis »

I have deleted a post.

Do not post when I have asked you not to post.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 109
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

Hello, all!

Thanks again to Epi for having SVS (who knows how to get in touch with me outside of syndicate) let me know the game had started.

Finished reading.

A few thoughts:

I agree we should strategize for next day, and can't believe that no one thought of that before this evening (US Eastern). Especially with low conversation (and sorry for my part in that--I truly didn't know the game had started).

Also, I'm not sure why everyone is treating this like a normal mafia game in terms of how to think through suspicion and who to put up to the battle. It's not a normal set up, and I think it doesn't make sense to play it that way. But that's just me.

I had other thoughts, but I'm super tired, and 1. can't remember what I wanted to say and 2. I need to finish some work stuff and go to bed.

More in the morning.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Good thoughts, LoRab! Welcome to the game.

What kind of strategy were you thinking? Someone suggested putting up one (town) player to try and boost their power, and one (wolf) player to eliminate... but that plan has an obvious downside, were we to pick the wrong song. Who suggested that? Suspicious.
Sheep
The Mark
Posts in topic: 24
Preferred Pronouns: he/him/his/hiself
they/them/theirs/themselves
Aka: Sheepbutbad

Post by Sheep »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 1:54 pm
Sheep wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 12:28 pm
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 5:43 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Jan 03, 2024 2:42 am
Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 8:57 pm I fear for my life choosing songs tbh. gonna have to like, pick some of the most popular ones of the musicians I like to appeal to the masses here I think lol
Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 02, 2024 9:04 pm or maybe I go independent. I dunno
Is the simple action of talking about this, providing hint at what you pick? This is the real speculation. (porscha w btw)
no it is showcasing my indecision (wilgy w btw)
i like this post (there's a thunderdome between wilgy & porscha now btw)
are you trying to force a thunderdome...
that was not serious mostly bc i was bored bc nothing was happening
i don't like this post from cape which means he's in town meta (for having a odd read on me specifically)
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

ok i have no motivation to make reads besides a "wilgy feels weird both in general and from what i remember of playstyle but idk it's probably a thing, porscha's towny but i also have no confidence in that, long con pings is probably just a player thing"
but based on page 3 looks like rest of pl doesn't have a lot of interest in solving either so i can absolve myself of guilt to some extent
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:21 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:31 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:19 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:22 am I voted robyn btw
I actually think robyn is town lol
ew how? lol
How do I put this...uh...vibes ig I just don't think this is how robyn enters thread as wolf here am I off base maybe cause its a light read and one I'm hardly committed to
i thought robyn was towny too though this explanation is slightly different
(oops i'm back)
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:04 am Just out post the town and win ggez
i feel like something should be clicking for me with this slot but i just can't ... it's something adjacent to LAMIST except that term is bad and can go die
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

robyn wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:11 am gonna veto the sheep wagon, he will make his alignment obvious, especially because he's polarized. d2 he'll be a free pelt or obv town and i'd like you two to wait until then @pyxxy @Cape90
i'm also a fairly easy read on the music front but yeah i really have not done anything on the polarized front
uh might be a bad strategy because i probs won't post as much d2 but d3 i will trust
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:31 am yeah long con is a wolf
i just realized robyn died lol that took too long to connect
why did that happen
ugh i feel like porscha's stock is dropping but i can't explain why
Sheep
The Mark

Post by Sheep »

DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:48 pm Abi
SPF
Wilgy
No
No
Yes
i like how wilgy does gth reads on the playerlist but slowly
(these are like utterly useless to me which makes me wolfread wilgy but i've reached the "i can't make reads" point of the night so hf)
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Sheep wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:45 am
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:51 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:48 pm Abi
SPF
Wilgy
No
No
Yes
i like how wilgy does gth reads on the playerlist but slowly
(these are like utterly useless to me which makes me wolfread wilgy but i've reached the "i can't make reads" point of the night so hf)
ew, a wr based on the timing of a player rather than the content. Kinda gross.

Further, by all means attempt to run these yourself if you'd like.

I know I could've gone down the list and put yes no in one post next to everyone where you have no context of the time I spent thinking on it, but I'm pretty sure gth to the group is more about the responses you get.
Image Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

okay great sheep is also a wolf
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Porscha wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 1:38 am okay great sheep is also a wolf
Aye seems so.

I think it was Robyn that advised they were polarized. Unfortunate they wont be here to chime in.

If it's 3 wolves (4 misyeeter I think in a 13 man setup), could just be Pyxxy, Sheep and one of the more AFK players if not Nut or LC.

PoE and order feels like Pyxxy > Sheep > AFK slots > LC > Nut
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 73
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Tbh I never once called anyone a wolf
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

staypositivefriend wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 11:06 pm oh did d1 already end?
Yes but hello spf save me pls

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sheep wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:33 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 4:21 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:31 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 3:19 am
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 1:22 am I voted robyn btw
I actually think robyn is town lol
ew how? lol
How do I put this...uh...vibes ig I just don't think this is how robyn enters thread as wolf here am I off base maybe cause its a light read and one I'm hardly committed to
i thought robyn was towny too though this explanation is slightly different
(oops i'm back)
I have the fear

Of robyn that is

not really

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Sheep wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 12:35 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 5:04 am Just out post the town and win ggez
i feel like something should be clicking for me with this slot but i just can't ... it's something adjacent to LAMIST except that term is bad and can go die
I'm just the wolfiest town you ever did see

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I highly disagree

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I'm feeling wilgy + Porscha is a distinct possibility but I still town read them more than I tinfoil them so meh

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

Long Con wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:57 pm
Porscha wrote: Thu Jan 04, 2024 7:38 pm

Why Porscha Is The Best Mafia Player

Porscha is amazing at Mafia. She's very skilled because she votes for the people everyone says is Mafia, and she does so fearlessly, without equivocation. The way she places a vote like that is an absolute shining beacon of towniness, especially when contrasted with others who speak out one side of their mouths. The object of the game is to win, and Porscha has shown great WIM and confidence, in a way that will get the Townies there, if they can just get with it.

When players call out a player as suspicious, or wolfy, but then don't vote there, it's often a sign that they don't really know what they're saying, or, commonly, they are just Wolves who are trying to see what they are allowed to say. Porscha exhibits none of those qualities. Instead, she makes a clear-headed, straightforward statement in the thread, and in the poll: This is the player that I suspect, and it's not about what everyone else thinks, it's about what I think! Undeniably towny, and more likely to finish the game in the Win column.

Many players have been seen talking about certain suspicions, and yet not casting a vote to follow up with them. Even when a suspicion seems to be nigh-universal, players are seen to ask others if they should be voting for their suspicion. This indicates a concern with how they are seen by other players, as though they know that the fake suspicion they are peddling will come back on them if they push it too hard. These players come across as wishy-washy, indecisive, and pandering. Not so with Porscha! A fearless vote for a shameless suspicion, and those sad-handed pleasers be damned. Strong, and respectable.

The ultimate goal is to win, and to eliminate players not on your team. A player like Porscha exhibits the better qualities of such a winner, and, as actions become results, so too is Porscha more likely to become a winner. Self-doubt, second-guessing, and pandering to the masses, are things that Porscha leaves behind, unwanted and unneeded. With a laser-focus on a victorious endgame, Porscha sets an example for us all, to be better winners, and by extension, better players.

In conclusion, Porscha is probably the number one townread in the game at this time, due to her skillful voting, confident suspicions, and winning clarity and acumen. This player deserves everybody's respect and admiration, and, if they are able, emulation.
it would be rude to not acknowledge it soooooooooooooooooooo it's acknowledged but you're probably still a wolf, sorry
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 3:15 am
I highly disagree
how do you disagree? pick a single post that was towny
staypositivefriend
Hitman

i looked at the first few pages earlier and thought porscha and cape were both town but then i got distracted lol

ill get fully caught up tomorrow

Return to “Previous Jobs”