Game of Champions: West Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 1)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:46 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:45 pm That conversation was really lame
Hot tbh
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

I have no issue with Seanzie here so far.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 59

Post by falcon45ca »

sig wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:07 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:27 pm And here I was...

...rejoicing at not having to look at 81+ posts of cartoons that could get me arrested in some jurisdictions....

...only to realize I was looking at the wrong list of names. :sigh:
:ponder:

Let’s be real this is the superior half of the game :p

Rip the east side they’ll probably have a million fluff posts and Gullio/Allison flaming each other over some nonsense (no offense when you eventually read this :nicenod: )

Wait, is it stated that the other players are in the East Side?

How do we know it's not North, or South, or not even a compass direction at all?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:32 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:48 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:10 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:08 pm [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
Based on his suspicion of you, for saying you would have to read and try?
No. I remembered that I found him sus D0. He doesn't have any of the sharpness that town!Falcon has. Town!Falcon will make plenty of fluffy posts, but will also interject with some pointed, mildly aggressive questions and observations. Scum!Falcon doesn't do that second part, and I didn't see any of that D0. Today, him voting me without pushing or real reason just corroborates this view.

You said there weren't any players you had feelings about in this...side game? I don't know what to call where we are now

I also recall you stating N0 you found me wolfy

Why did you lie?
I didn't lie, persay, when I made the first post, my initial sus of you had slipped my mind. That's the whole "I remembered" thing. I also realized Caitlin is in our group (I think?) so I was wrong on multiple accounts.

I find it odd that you would be that absent minded

Town tend to have a lot more of a laser-like focus on their suspicions without any new info

What are your reads outside of my slot?
You're probably not realizing that I only reluctantly joined this game because... idk because mafia is hard to stay away from, and I'd rather not get too sucked into it since my IRL life and career seem to have an inverse relationship with how hard I play mafia.

I don't have any well-formed reads on anyone else. I don't even know what my read on your slot is right now.

I'm sorry dude, no I didn't realize that.

While I empathize with finding the time, ya know Maf vs IRL I also find this to be an AtE
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

It is very reasonable to assume that the rest of the players are in a parallel thread called "East Facility". Sure, we don't know that that's what it's called. But it's the most intuitive name for us to assign to it while we're here.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

Sean, Sloon are also good candidates. Imma look into the East Side thing, Sig may have slipped
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:06 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:08 pm [VOTE: Falcon] aubergine
No. I remembered that I found him sus D0. He doesn't have any of the sharpness that town!Falcon has. Town!Falcon will make plenty of fluffy posts, but will also interject with some pointed, mildly aggressive questions and observations. Scum!Falcon doesn't do that second part, and I didn't see any of that D0. Today, him voting me without pushing or real reason just corroborates this view.
:ponder: Does it corroborate the first view though? "Voting without pushing or real reason" isn't the same as "doesn't interject with pointed, mildly aggressive etc." Right? But you are saying it does, and I just detect some level of fakeness going on here, both from the fact that falcon HAD asked such a question prior to this, and for the dodgy corroboration and general vibe.

[VOTE: seanzie] aubergine
Let me know when you want to read the words I wrote without filling in things I didn't say. I found Falcon's D0 questionable. I found Falcon's vote on my questionable. I never said that Falcon's vote was exactly the same thing as Falcon's vote on me, but that the lackluster approach to the vote corroborated my earlier view.
Sounds reasonable.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:38 pm [VOTE: sig] aubergine

Sean, Sloon are also good candidates. Imma look into the East Side thing, Sig may have slipped
Gonna look into it, huh? You need help? Deep dive into the the complex East Side scandal?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Scotty wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:28 pm 'EAST FACILITY'
Thought I remembered reading it.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:36 pm It is very reasonable to assume that the rest of the players are in a parallel thread called "East Facility". Sure, we don't know that that's what it's called. But it's the most intuitive name for us to assign to it while we're here.

Is this to say that it is not posted or referenced by Mods the others in are in the East Facility?

I also fail to understand the preoccupation w/ people who aren't here.

How does it benefit us at all to worry about things we have no control or influence over?

Unless some of us do
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well boys, I guess that cracks the 15-year cold case of the East Facility! Thanks for everyone's hard work, and let's raise a drink to those that didn't make it.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:42 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 2:28 pm 'EAST FACILITY'
Thought I remembered reading it.

Ah yes...it was right in front of my face the whole time

DISREGARD

[VOTE: sean] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:43 pm Well boys, I guess that cracks the 15-year cold case of the East Facility! Thanks for everyone's hard work, and let's raise a drink to those that didn't make it.

Yeah, I really thought I had em' :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:46 pm
Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:43 pm Well boys, I guess that cracks the 15-year cold case of the East Facility! Thanks for everyone's hard work, and let's raise a drink to those that didn't make it.

:haha: What's your current take on Seanzie then?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:47 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:46 pm

:haha: What's your current take on Seanzie then?

I emphasize w/ what hes going thru, but it's also AtE

Feels like he's walking back his SR on my slot, while not really caring to engage others & solve their slots
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:29 pm I have no issue with Seanzie here so far.

What are your reads right now?

Would you mind giving 3 TRs & 3 SRs, gut feels allowed.
Ricochet
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Ricochet »

I'm here for a bit. AMA
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:22 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:14 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:58 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:32 pm

You said there weren't any players you had feelings about in this...side game? I don't know what to call where we are now

I also recall you stating N0 you found me wolfy

Why did you lie?
I didn't lie, persay, when I made the first post, my initial sus of you had slipped my mind. That's the whole "I remembered" thing. I also realized Caitlin is in our group (I think?) so I was wrong on multiple accounts.

I find it odd that you would be that absent minded

Town tend to have a lot more of a laser-like focus on their suspicions without any new info

What are your reads outside of my slot?
You're probably not realizing that I only reluctantly joined this game because... idk because mafia is hard to stay away from, and I'd rather not get too sucked into it since my IRL life and career seem to have an inverse relationship with how hard I play mafia.

I don't have any well-formed reads on anyone else. I don't even know what my read on your slot is right now.

I'm sorry dude, no I didn't realize that.

While I empathize with finding the time, ya know Maf vs IRL I also find this to be an AtE
It's okay, nothing to be sorry about. I signed up of my own volition.

It is meant to be explanatory, but sure I can see what you're saying. Regardless, while I will make an effort this game, I'm not shooting for a stand-out performance. Up to you to decide if I'm saying that in earnest or just trying to cover up lazy wolf play... or maybe you already know. Who knows.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:55 pm I'm here for a bit. AMA

Your GTH reads list I've read almost twice, and it makes me feel nothing towards you slot.

It's bland & flavourless

Do you have any hawt n' fresh takes you can share w/ the class?
☆Princess Abigail☆

Do you believe in skinwalkers?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:55 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:29 pm I have no issue with Seanzie here so far.

You are reminding me of one of the two games I've played in the last 12 months where I defended you for being a habitual pot-stirrer on Day 1. But then it turned out you were mafia in that game, and I felt silly for defending you. But I am still inclined to regard your current aggression as Standard Falcon Business.

Seanzie looks like a guy who's just reacting to the things that are in front of him. As mentioned, I have had no beef with anything he's said.

I appreciate Long Con's ambivalence toward Secret Santa. I would give him a minor town lean for that.

I voted for Delta because they're the player that has been least talked about in this thread. Which makes sense because they haven't arrived at our facility yet. But they posted on Day 0. I looked at those posts. They were uninspiring.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:59 pm

Your GTH reads list I've read almost twice, and it makes me feel nothing towards you slot.

It's bland & flavourless

Not at the moment.

Wouldn't call what I wrote a GTH list.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:59 pm
Uh

AMAGRAMAP (ask me anything game related as much as possible)
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:00 pm

You are reminding me of one of the two games I've played in the last 12 months where I defended you for being a habitual pot-stirrer on Day 1. But then it turned out you were mafia in that game, and I felt silly for defending you. But I am still inclined to regard your current aggression as Standard Falcon Business.

Seanzie looks like a guy who's just reacting to the things that are in front of him. As mentioned, I have had no beef with anything he's said.

I appreciate Long Con's ambivalence toward Secret Santa. I would give him a minor town lean for that.

I voted for Delta because they're the player that has been least talked about in this thread. Which makes sense because they haven't arrived at our facility yet. But they posted on Day 0. I looked at those posts. They were uninspiring.

Hmmmmm...OK

Imma check Delta's N0
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Delta has posted in here D1.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Ricochet wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:03 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:59 pm

It's bland & flavourless

Not at the moment.

Wouldn't call what I wrote a GTH list.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 4:59 pm
Uh

AMAGRAMAP (ask me anything game related as much as possible)
Well that's boring

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Describe your town and wolf play

ImageImage

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:06 pm

Delta has posted in here D1.
Well would you look at that. I remember reading those posts when I was half awake this morning, but my brain must have attributed them to somebody else.

My point still stands: they have been the least-talked-about player in this thread.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:08 pm Describe your town and wolf play
Town play is either involved - upon which I delve into mid-pace posting, (over)analysis, end up scrambling (i.e. mislynching and reading tons of stuff wrong) and in general not living a normal outside life past playing on this forum - either "chaos" playing - by which I mean not giving a crap, low-, spam-, annoy-, meme-, incoherent-posting.

Wolf play is usually going for making a neat, stress-free impression as much as possible, and using said tools from my "involved" form to such advantage. Slightly more tactical in what lynch buttons to push, as opposed to clueless town.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 76

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sig wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:08 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:00 pm I propose we kill scrappy doo
Weren’t we on the same team that game?

Either way it’s a sock that may have voting power, might be able to get killed, but generally would be a waste to shoot imo.
i don't remember that at all
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 3:34 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:00 pm There’s a button here to call someone to unlock the case. The button doesn’t do anything. I found someone and she told me to go to customer service and they’d have to page someone. So I go to the customer service guy on the other side of the store and he says “well let me check who’s over there” and walks like a video game character you have to follow to complete a quest across the store to the automotive section, where he looks around and says “there’s no one here, I’ll have to go page someone”. Then he walks back to the customer service case at a pace that would make a snail blush and 10 minutes later I hear the announcement over the intercom, someone to I25. That was 10 minutes ago. I’m still here.
When I first read this, I thought you were writing some short fiction or something. I was hooked by the end of the second sentence, gets you right into the tension.

So how long did it finally take, and did you get it changed?
took 40 minutes, I got the bulb, was gonna change it this morning but didn't, gotta do it when I get home I guess before the lions game
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Kinda feel like you've giving a nothingburger stance on me with a side of WK fries.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

yeah no issue with sean
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

falcon's playing monopoly
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:12 pm
My point still stands: they have been the least-talked-about player in this thread.
Well, insofar as their D1 content so far goes, the Secret Santa questioning post seems to go across the entire spectrum (from "is there concern about stacking" to "best we pick unique", including something about "taking at random" [??]) and the reads post is not my favourite brand of TR/SR without any arguments, though none of their ok choices were disagreeable. Yellow towards orange, mild wary.
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:22 pm falcon's playing monopoly
What's that mean?
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:22 pm yeah no issue with sean
Kinda feel like you've giving a nothingburger stance on me with a side of WK fries.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Delta Give us some reads yo
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Is that Wolfkill fries?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:22 pm falcon's playing monopoly

More of a Risk fan actually
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Long Con wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:31 pm Is that Wolfkill fries?
Whiteknighting fries

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:28 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:22 pm yeah no issue with sean
ok
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:30 pm @Delta Give us some reads yo
Mentioned a few townreads earlier, aside from that havent really gone further :shrug:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

That being said, will catch up for a bit & add to my list if needed
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I
have been here? huh

Day 0 was uninspiring sure but it wasn't really a day I could check in frequently. I gave my main thought from catchup and couldn't really check in much more than that
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Which

[VOTE: leetic] aubergine

Would like to maintain some sort've pressure here, reading N0/D1 today I'm really just. Not feeling many townie vibes from them? Compared to our other game where they were v blatant town even with a faked redcheck on them

Not saying that one game is a perfect sample but eh. Feels very different
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Seanzie wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:21 pm

This was a town lean, if that wasn’t clear.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

My thoughts remain the same for the most part? I dunno. Falcon pursuing the idea that a slip happened based on someone mentioning East Facility is a little funny, maybe townie at a stretch? Its such a silly thing to pick up on though lol

@TonyStarkPrime how come you're opting to focus the sock puppet here?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Delta wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:53 pm My thoughts remain the same for the most part? I dunno. Falcon pursuing the idea that a slip happened based on someone mentioning East Facility is a little funny, maybe townie at a stretch? Its such a silly thing to pick up on though lol

@TonyStarkPrime how come you're opting to focus the sock puppet here?
What are your thoughts on me?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

didn't know it was a sock puppet have now learned
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

would like to know where it is and all that

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”