Game of Champions: West Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 1)

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:57 pm
If you've played with me remotely recently, you know that poking around is what I do, especially when I don't have the time to be developing super in-depth reads. I perhaps used a bit of hyperbole to rile you up by saying "everything" is sheeping, but there is a real problem with your posts in that they don't say anything meaningful about the game state and your votes seemingly go out of the way to try to dodge any reasoning that can be used to determine alignment from either party, and the whole thing feels really dodgy. I also haven't played with you in a while but I remember you being more bold and vocal than this.
I’ve gone into retirement since we last played together. I only sign up for about 1-2 games per year now, and when I do, I take it at a much more relaxed pace. I don’t have the time or energy to be That Guy from start to finish anymore.

That relaxed pace also means I may appear to be getting off the a slow start. But I am doing what I feel I need to do in order to develop my reads. They will come out when they’re good and ready. Some of them already have.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:28 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:14 pmI don't expect people who actually suspect me to give neutral judgements of my arguments.

Why not? You think that the response to every defense a player gives has to be either "ok, I believe you're town" or "I don't believe you, you're a wolf"?

First, your answer set me back on my heels a little. "Am I the asshole here, he said I'm making stuff up instead of reading his words, I am guilty of not fully reading Night 0, maybe I'm being ignorant here." So I didn't feel enthusiastic about pushing harder if that was the case.

You then clarified that you're not saying the two accusations were the same, ok, fair... but you still said one corroborated the other, which implies a level of cohesion to things that I don't think is there.

So yeah, I didn't continue the conversation. There was lots of time left in the day.
Your acknowledgement ended our conversation, presumably in a way you felt satisfied with, but then you kept pushing the idea of scum!me in the thread with information that predated my explanation.
Is that what I did? I didn't keep pushing you at all, why would you say that?? :confused:

Epignosis said he didn't know why I had voted you. I gave a quick synopsis of why.
You're now claiming your thoughts of me were waning (I actually upon reflection think this is quite a bad look, the "I was faltering on you, but now that you're pushing back, I'm back to it" doesn't look good IMO), but I don't see any indication of reflection from you, just a reluctance to keep actively pushing me while still talking about me to others.
"Indication of reflection"? "reluctance to keep actively pushing me"?? Dude, what are you even talking about, this is not real talk.

So, let's have a real look at this.

I vote you, and say the reasons why. You respond, and I say 'fine'. I don't keep pushing you. I talk about other things. My suspicion wanes a little - maybe I was basing my analysis of falcon off D1 and you were more N0. Maybe we don't view the word "corroborate" the same; maybe I'm being pedantic and I picked up the wrong vibe.

A day later, Epi asks why I voted you. I tell him. You interject with a disparaging metaphor about my reasons.

I take the disparagement as an indicator that you are stressed about my opinion of you, and I let you know. I also tell you my suspicion has waned.

Here's where things get weird. In the same post, you just accused me "you kept pushing the idea of scum!me in the thread" and said I have "a reluctance to keep actively pushing [you]". Neither of those things are true, and they contradict each other.

I did not keep pushing you in the thread, not because I was "reluctant", but because my suspicion was waning. Like I said. One might even say that a lack of pushing you might be an "indication of reflection" if you think about it.
The initial "I'm curious" line was to bait you into continuing to interact with me, but you didn't bite. Are you always so hands-off with people you suspect?
Ok, I thought that we were interacting at the time of that interaction. If you want to play coy word games, that's fine, but I might not always be in the mood, especially during times like these when you're somewhat frustrating me with the things that you ARE saying plainly.

Am I "hands-off"? I don't know, but I'm always open to understanding more about how I play, so you are welcome to look further into this idea.
The "I continue to find it curious that you aren't curious about what I'm curious about." was both wordplay and a point - you not following up with me after that does not put a good taste in my mouth. I would expect a townie to either tunnel in or show clear reflection and progression, not to feel like they wanted out of the conversation.
Out of the...? I wasn't aware that I gave that impression. I think you should expect Long Con to play like Long Con, and not toss out an arbitrary "No True Scotsman" about what townies do or don't do.
I feel like you wanted me to be a suspect, then when people like Sloonei and TSP weren't really biting, you perhaps "waned" in that you decided I wasn't a viable push, but then when I didn't let your push on me go, you've had to backtrack to pushing it again. Perhaps this lacks a bit of generosity towards a potential town!LC world, but I think this narrative makes sense in a wolf!LC world.
Why Sloonei and TSP? Did I try to get them to vote you?

This last paragraph is goofy. You should have quit while you were ahead, Seanzie, all these words here just made me much more suspicious of you than I was when I put the initial vote on.
Okay, you can be town.

Carry on, good sir.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:48 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:07 pm Hihi, here for a lil bit o/

Would add Cait to my earlier townreads, was a bit hesitant considering the clash between Abi/Cait in N0 when it came to their reads but ultimately think they're both town

Otherwise think my list of townies remains the same?
Yes yes townread Cait
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:06 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:41 am
Ricochet wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:22 am Bit of reading through D1 here as well.

Still not liking leetic. Every point of reply oozing aggro. Is this an MO - and if so, which way leaning AI-wise? Pondered whether groupings are balanced, only to come with three quarters wolf GTH reads.

Wondered why TSP's sole game-focused point thus far was on Epignosis.
It's leetic

It's nai
This feels like town Abbi

But also it's sus
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:43 am I wanna town core Caitlin so bad but I'm trying to be more cautious with them aaaaaaa
Are you trying to pocket me babe?
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:48 am Meh fuck it

Town Core.

Porscha
Epi
Caitlin
Seanzie
Can you please explain... All four for me?
1. Why is it sus? Leetic is always argumentative sure of themselves and rubs people the wrong way as both alignments. I've seen nothing AI

2. Yes is it working? But like if I was actually trying to pocket you and not just read you wouldn't I just call you town and move on instead of having a panic attack about misreading you too early?

3. Porscha has been obv town off tone and content since no almost everyone I've seen agrees at this point which bolsters my confidence

All of these are early vibe snap reads that I've seen no reason to change yet based on specific attitude and style and content. I look for specific things when I do my snap reads and all of you have done them at different points and I always have blind faith in my snap reads.

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:10 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:06 am I don't think wolf you just goes yes know what fuck it I just threw a gift at someone I'd want to irl with no regard for gamestate or how it would effect it
Why wouldn't wolf!Sean do that

Wolf!Sean needs to give someone a gift too, and it's a quick-to-think-of reason
Wolf Sean thinks of a better reason and has it ready wolf Sean doesn't go I said fuck it and threw one at random

That my friends is towny don't give a fuck energy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:21 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:15 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:14 pmOmg hi Delta
hihi o/

where's your head at roughly right now?
My head is at having way too many SRs lmao

But Sloonei and Leetic I think are the most sus

But if I had to guess, I'd say this chat has more scum than the other one
I bet there's 3 in each since the game the thread split is based off of had equalized wolfs in each thread and that makes it 12 v 3 in each

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:43 pm I gtg in 2 mins and I still havent given a read on Pyxxy when that was one of the only 2 reads I've been asked for

Um oops

But I quite honestly have read maybe 1 post of Pyxxy atp so Idk what to give as read lol

I'll give Pyxxy a...
Nullread!

ImageImage

Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Scrappy Doo »

CRIMEFIGHTERS:
ABIGAIL
CAITLIN
DELTA
EPIGNOSIS
LONG CON
SLOONEI

BYSTANDERS:
PORSCHA
RICOCHET
SEANZIE
SIG
TONYSTARKPRIME

LOST FRIENDS:
SPACEDAISY

EVIL GHOSTS:
FALCON
LEETIC
PYXXY

[VOTE: PYXXY] aubergine

I DONT THINK I HAVE LET ANY EVIL GHOSTS INTO MY GROUP OF CRIMEFIGHTERS, PERHAPS IN BYSTANDERS.

CRIMEFIGHTERS ARE TOWN. BYSTANDERS I AM UNDECIDED ON. I BARK AT EVIL GHOSTS. BARK BARK BARK. I WISH FOR THE RETURN OF OUR LOST FRIEND
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

I AM HERE AND CAN EXPLAIN PLACEMENT IF NECESSARY

I AM HARMLESS PUPPY. WILL NOT BITE. ONLY BARK
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:21 pm CRIMEFIGHTERS:
ABIGAIL
CAITLIN
DELTA
EPIGNOSIS
LONG CON
SLOONEI

BYSTANDERS:
PORSCHA
RICOCHET
SEANZIE
SIG
TONYSTARKPRIME

LOST FRIENDS:
SPACEDAISY

EVIL GHOSTS:
FALCON
LEETIC
PYXXY

[VOTE: PYXXY] aubergine

I DONT THINK I HAVE LET ANY EVIL GHOSTS INTO MY GROUP OF CRIMEFIGHTERS, PERHAPS IN BYSTANDERS.

CRIMEFIGHTERS ARE TOWN. BYSTANDERS I AM UNDECIDED ON. I BARK AT EVIL GHOSTS. BARK BARK BARK. I WISH FOR THE RETURN OF OUR LOST FRIEND

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:22 pm I AM HERE AND CAN EXPLAIN PLACEMENT IF NECESSARY

Why Porscha low?

Why Sloonei high?

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

oh dear the dogs here
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:20 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 3:43 pm I gtg in 2 mins and I still havent given a read on Pyxxy when that was one of the only 2 reads I've been asked for

Um oops

But I quite honestly have read maybe 1 post of Pyxxy atp so Idk what to give as read lol

I'll give Pyxxy a...
Nullread!
?_? is this a good sleep or a bad sleep?
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:23 pm
Why Sloonei high?
What I do on my days off is my business and mine alone.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I'd elim Delta.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Oh, I'm already voting there, that was convenient.

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Porscha »

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 12:50 pm
Porscha wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:40 am
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:37 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:30 am
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:29 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:23 am

I'll go find it

I think it had something to do with her sheeping which I don't think is as AI as he made it out to be
ah yeah that was one of the things
the sheeping part wasn't so weird to me personally

just the post she responded to was like... not a good reason to sheep anyone was why I was sus of it lol
Once again though I never said I would sheep

Saying I'd almost sheep doesnt at all imply I would sheep

I just liked the way that the reply to my readslist was formatted, which is why I said it
Omg a Caitlin
Only a bit cuz I'm in a lecture

Just figured I'd force myself to play rn even tho I'm not up for it at all

I hate being so far behind due to not being here yday

It makes me not up to catch up

I wish someone would like tell me what to read and who to vote
hehe... you could... sheep....
Honestly, very tempting but like;

I feel like I kinda owe it to the hosts to do my best, plus, I don't know how the accuracy of town!Caitlin and town!Porscha would compare but I do know town!Caitlin should have higher accuracy than scum!Porscha or you'd be doing smth wrong, and since I don't know your alignment, it'd be foolish to just rely on that

Plus hopefully ppl find me town if I put in more effort lol
that's alright, I wasn't implying you should specifically sheep me anyway lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:22 pm I AM HERE AND CAN EXPLAIN PLACEMENT IF NECESSARY

Why Porscha low?

Why Sloonei high?
PORSCHA I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH. HOWEVER. I AM NOT SURE HOW TO TAKE HER POSTS. THERE'S POINTS WHERE I FEEL SHE HAS TOWNIE MOMENTS BUT IM NOT AS THERE ON HER AS I AM WITH MY TOWN LIST WHERE THEY FEEL MORE CONSISTENTLY TOWNIE.

OF MY BYSTANDER LIST, SHES HIGHER UP AMONG THOSE THERE, ITS JUST ARRANGED ALPHABETICALLY WITHIN THAT SECTION. POSTS ON SHEEPING FEEL BARKWORTHY TOO.

MORE TOWNIE THAN NULL, FOR WHAT ITS WORTH

-

SLOONEI FEELS LIKE THEY ARE POSTING NATURALLY TO ME. THERE'S MOMENTS WHERE I FEEL THEY'VE POSTED MY THOUGHTS BEFORE I HAVE, SUCH AS TALKING ABOUT LEETIC OR EPI'S THOUGHTS ON PYXXY, BOTH PLAYERS THAT I THINK COULD BE EVIL
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:30 pm I'd elim Delta.
sap

run me through why? ?_?
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:16 pm
hihi o/

I bet there's 3 in each since the game the thread split is based off of had equalized wolfs in each thread and that makes it 12 v 3 in each
Given the presence of Scrappy, there are likely ITPs here and that can throw the numbers off
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:26 pm

Um oops

I'll give Pyxxy a...
Nullread!

ImageImage

Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:33 pm
hihi o/

Given the presence of Scrappy, there are likely ITPs here and that can throw the numbers off
I AM NOT A THIRD PARTY, I AM ALIGNED WITH THE TOWN
☆Princess Abigail☆

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:26 pm
Why Sloonei high?
What I do on my days off is my business and mine alone.
Hot

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:34 pm

Um oops

I'll give Pyxxy a...
Nullread!
answer of all time ;_;
☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:30 pm Oh, I'm already voting there, that was convenient.

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:32 pm
sap

run me through why? ?_?
What do you think of me vs. LC?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:32 pm

Why Porscha low?

Why Sloonei high?
PORSCHA I AM NOT FAMILIAR WITH. HOWEVER. I AM NOT SURE HOW TO TAKE HER POSTS. THERE'S POINTS WHERE I FEEL SHE HAS TOWNIE MOMENTS BUT IM NOT AS THERE ON HER AS I AM WITH MY TOWN LIST WHERE THEY FEEL MORE CONSISTENTLY TOWNIE.

OF MY BYSTANDER LIST, SHES HIGHER UP AMONG THOSE THERE, ITS JUST ARRANGED ALPHABETICALLY WITHIN THAT SECTION. POSTS ON SHEEPING FEEL BARKWORTHY TOO.

-

SLOONEI FEELS LIKE THEY ARE POSTING NATURALLY TO ME. THERE'S MOMENTS WHERE I FEEL THEY'VE POSTED MY THOUGHTS BEFORE I HAVE, SUCH AS TALKING ABOUT LEETIC OR EPI'S THOUGHTS ON PYXXY, BOTH PLAYERS THAT I THINK COULD BE EVIL
Hot.

I will not be tunneling scrappy this game

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:35 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:32 pm
sap

run me through why? ?_?
What do you think of me vs. LC?
Reading through what you said earlier.. I still think you're v/v? That hasnt changed for me
☆Princess Abigail☆

hihi o/

What if I said Scrappy is a good doggo

I won't believe in 3ps till I see reason to believe in them tbh

ImageImage

Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:36 pm

Why Porscha low?

Why Sloonei high?

-

Hot.

WE WILL FIGHT CRIME AND CATCH MAFIA!!
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:35 pm

Um oops

I'll give Pyxxy a...
Nullread!
answer of all time ;_;
It's a

Really... null...lame

Sleep

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:37 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:36 pm

Why Porscha low?

Why Sloonei high?

-

Hot.

WE WILL FIGHT CRIME AND CATCH MAFIA!!
Wanna mason?

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:37 pm

Um oops

I'll give Pyxxy a...
Nullread!
answer of all time ;_;
It's a

Really... null...lame

Sleep
ah ;_;

I just got to you two being v/v dont do this to me :notlikethis:
☆Princess Abigail☆

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:38 pm

Um oops

I'll give Pyxxy a...
Nullread!
answer of all time ;_;
It's a

Really... null...lame

Sleep
ah ;_;

I still think she's town I just wanted her to gut check my read not give me a null read that amounts to sadness and pain in my heart

ImageImage

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:39 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:38 pm

answer of all time ;_;
It's a

Really... null...lame

Sleep
ah ;_;

I still think she's town I just wanted her to gut check my read not give me a null read that amounts to sadness and pain in my heart
OH

I misunderstood mbmb
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:34 pm
hihi o/

That's totally not an easy thing to lie about or anything
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Lmfao

ImageImage

Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:46 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:34 pm
hihi o/

That's totally not an easy thing to lie about or anything
SORRY I DIDNT REALISE I NEEDED A CERTIFICATE TO PROVE IT OR SOMETHING
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

lmao
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scrappy is my new favorite top town

ImageImage

sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 32

Post by sig »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:12 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:11 am Talk to be about sig.
Alas, poor sig
Let’s not talk about sig :ninja:
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

[VOTE: Scrappy Doo] aubergine
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

dog comes across townie, I dont really have any complaints there or will to kill :shrug:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:59 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:12 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:11 am Talk to be about sig.
Alas, poor sig
Let’s not talk about sig :ninja:
hihi o/ welcome back
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:07 pm [VOTE: Scrappy Doo] aubergine
Awful lol

ImageImage

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Ok, so is the idea that Scrappy Doo is a player who also has access to this alt account? One player controlling two votes?

If so, I wonder if Scrappy's alt is in the other thread. Scrappy hasn't said all that much, and nothing for the first half or so, and the prevailing theory is that the other thread likely has more posts than this one. So that would line up.

@Scrappy Doo Is there any chance at all that you could drop the all caps thing? It's hard to read.

Oh! And finally... in the original Scrappy Doo game: kill Scrappy, player lives...kill player, both die? (assuming I have the concept right)
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon

Post by Scrappy Doo »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:48 pm Ok, so is the idea that Scrappy Doo is a player who also has access to this alt account? One player controlling two votes?

If so, I wonder if Scrappy's alt is in the other thread. Scrappy hasn't said all that much, and nothing for the first half or so, and the prevailing theory is that the other thread likely has more posts than this one. So that would line up.

@Scrappy Doo Is there any chance at all that you could drop the all caps thing? It's hard to read.

Oh! And finally... in the original Scrappy Doo game: kill Scrappy, player lives...kill player, both die? (assuming I have the concept right)
No problem, will keep in mind
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Posts in topic: 111
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

Can't Scrappy Doo just be an actual player that also happens to be an alt lol

Ok Cait out she will be here 30 mins before EoD
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That's very cool of you, thank you. It was easier when I got back to my desktop, but I was pumping gas and catching up, and my eyes blurred out when trying to see. (I also need glasses shhh no one knows yet esp my wife)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:53 pm Can't Scrappy Doo just be an actual player that also happens to be an alt lol
That's what I said, or what I meant if I was unclear. :grin:

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”