Game of Champions: West Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 1)

Post by Long Con »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:46 pm Also I’m 100% ignoring scrappy they’re a sock of likely an active player, they’ve got an active vote, and there’s a high chance they’re 3P imo. Having said all that we’d gain nothing from voting there especially no info
Scrappy seems to be making some reads, so it's not crazy to glance at their posts in order to be maximally informed.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

sig wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:46 pm Also I’m 100% ignoring scrappy they’re a sock of likely an active player, they’ve got an active vote, and there’s a high chance they’re 3P imo. Having said all that we’d gain nothing from voting there especially no info
If they're ITP, we lose nothing as well. It would also likely give us info on whoever Scrappy's an alt of. That said, vigging them is probably optimal.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:48 pm
Scrappy seems to be making some reads, so it's not crazy to glance at their posts in order to be maximally informed.
Parroting everybody else's reads ≠ "making reads"
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
pyxxy
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: he or they

Post by pyxxy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:44 pm I want to know who is controlling Scrappy, AND I feel like it's distasteful to try and crack it out of him in the thread. :haha:
almost certainly can't claim puppet master bc rules

given unfamiliarity with my most recent game / didn't open or read it, yet familiarity with me

given not wanting to vote delta or whoever the other one was

given sloonei probably unlikely to stack on himself bc of self-professed "focus topic votes", which would lead to scrappy being used sooner + differently

math says caitlin

and because I'm already using this post for lots of things, scrappy = caitlin = town caitlin

that's the juice I've got
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Just over an hour. I don't think a broad tie is a good way to end the day, and my vote will agree.
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Scrappy Doo »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:48 pm
Reads you have not once engaged me on

Reads that you do not care about because it is easier to toss me aside as 3P and encourage kills because it suits your agenda as mafia.

It is easier to direct people to me so you can go 'oops thought that was 3p silly me'
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Ricochet »

Someone said leetic - Sloonei spat is deffo not w/w and: first, it's not even the worst spat I've witnessed in a game this past year, second, I'd agree. The spat I mentioned turned out v/w.

Problem is, I have both on suss radar (for individual ISOs).
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:49 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:44 pm I want to know who is controlling Scrappy, AND I feel like it's distasteful to try and crack it out of him in the thread. :haha:

given unfamiliarity with my most recent game / didn't open or read it, yet familiarity with me

given sloonei probably unlikely to stack on himself bc of self-professed "focus topic votes", which would lead to scrappy being used sooner + differently

math says caitlin

and because I'm already using this post for lots of things, scrappy = caitlin = town caitlin

Yeah, not a bad analysis. Her 'date' could even be cover for a little Scrappy Doo time. :haha: jk I don't really think that.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:51 pm

Reads that you do not care about because it is easier to toss me aside as 3P and encourage kills because it suits your agenda as mafia.

It is easier to direct people to me so you can go 'oops thought that was 3p silly me'
Why should I engage with you when I have engaged with the actual people and you have said nothing interesting or novel? Besides, you're almost certainly not town so why should I give a damn what you think,
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Scrappy Doo
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 23

Post by Scrappy Doo »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:54 pm

Why should I engage with you when I have engaged with the actual people and you have said nothing interesting or novel? Besides, you're almost certainly not town so why should I give a damn what you think,
Because it shows you have no active interest in actually solving the people you scumread, you just throw out names and then refuse to do anything about it.

You have no real interest in your solve.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

[VOTE: Sloonei] aubergine

Probably going to have to converge for self-preservation but I'd be happy with a vote here.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:55 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:54 pm

Because it shows you have no active interest in actually solving the people you scumread, you just throw out names and then refuse to do anything about it.

You have no real interest in your solve.
I have no interest in listening to people who aren't town, that is correct. If you want me to engage with you, actually say something bold or interesting.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Scrappy’s read on me was not parroted, at least.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 76

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:38 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:37 pm Not feeling good about sloonei or leetic uere
This doesn't even deserve a response, just a letter

you’re not mean enough

Not telling you to be meaner but like when I scanned your meta games last time we played you tended to have a bit more inspiration as town
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I like the big y though keep it up
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Wait is the day really almost over
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ok this sucks
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ok, gotta go to bed.

Sticking with what I've gathered, [VOTE: leetic] aubergine.

On main performance, even from recent ISO, I still sense a lot of barking and not biting. Even their most fleshed out suss (Sloonei) went on with no finger on the trigger, instead switching to wagoning the unnamed sock.

On side aspect of playlist, even after swimming through all the acid, I have no meta and vibe to tell if it's all stubborn towniness or manipulative wolf aggro. Would flip in search of enlightenment.

Night.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

We’re not gonna kill sloonei d1 no matter the circumstances that’s what you get if you win the championship it’s as simple as that
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Rico thInks it’s aggro maybe I didn’t read enough
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:00 pm Ok, gotta go to bed.

On main performance, even from recent ISO, I still sense a lot of barking and not biting. Even their most fleshed out suss (Sloonei) went on with no finger on the trigger, instead switching to wagoning the unnamed sock.

On side aspect of playlist, even after swimming through all the acid, I have no meta and vibe to tell if it's all stubborn towniness or manipulative wolf aggro. Would flip in search of enlightenment.

Night.
Wrote this before seeing that they now pushed the vote button on Sloonei, after all.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:00 pm

Night.
Wrote this before seeing that they now pushed the vote button on Sloonei, after all.
Does that make you reconsider anything or are you confbiased?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:56 pm
I have no interest in listening to people who aren't town, that is correct. If you want me to engage with you, actually say something bold or interesting.
Perhaps you should stop operating as though only bold statements are worth responding to.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:02 pm
Perhaps you should stop operating as though only bold statements are worth responding to.
I've been calling out milquetoast and meaningless statements all the time, what are you talking about?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:04 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:02 pm
I've been calling out milquetoast and meaningless statements all the time, what are you talking about?
Yes, exactly.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Ricochet

Post by Ricochet »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:01 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:00 pm

Night.
Does that make you reconsider anything or are you confbiased?
Neither. It's not redeeming, comes off as your only actual solid effort. The rest I still dislike.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 111

Post by Epignosis »

No way I'm getting up to speed with cooking and working going on at the same time. I can really only participate late in the evening my time. That's unfortunate.

So jealous of the young and their free time and vitality and waves a hand to supply another noun.

I'll think on where to vote while I make the vittles.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

Coming up to final hour x_x terrifying

Comfortable with my townreads I think? Abi/Cait/Epi/LC/Porscha/Ricochet/Seanzie/Scrappy

Probably throw Sloonei on that list? Maybe a little generous in doing so but eh, feels comfortable to me so :shrug:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:11 pm No way I'm getting up to speed with cooking and working going on at the same time. I can really only participate late in the evening my time. That's unfortunate.

So jealous of the young and their free time and vitality and waves a hand to supply another noun.

I'll think on where to vote while I make the vittles.
hihi Epi o/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:12 pm Coming up to final hour x_x terrifying

Comfortable with my townreads I think? Abi/Cait/Epi/LC/Porscha/Ricochet/Seanzie/Scrappy

Probably throw Sloonei on that list? Maybe a little generous in doing so but eh, feels comfortable to me so :shrug:
That's a long damn list and you're far more comfortable than I am.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:14 pm

That's a long damn list and you're far more comfortable than I am.
I know

It is a little spooky but it's something I'll rework if need be, for now it's my pool of 'probably wont stab me' so \o/

More of a later issue when things have happened & I can start being more critical of where my townreads lie
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Are you saying that you feel comfortable with me, or are you awarding me a town read because I seem comfortable?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:15 pm

Are you saying that you feel comfortable with me, or are you awarding me a town read because I seem comfortable?
The former, feel comfortable giving you a townread here and seeing how things play out once there's a flip on the board
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

[urlhttps://www.mafiathesyndicate.com/search.php?au ... 813&t=2596]falcon's ISO[/url] kind of sucks, and he's just voted Seanzie and checked out, sort of.

falcon could be a wolf. Maybe he wants to ride an alternate vote all the way to EoD and be disassociated with the main yeet.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm search.php?author_id=813&t=2596]falcon's ISO kind of sucks, and he's just voted Seanzie and checked out, sort of.

falcon could be a wolf. Maybe he wants to ride an alternate vote all the way to EoD and be disassociated with the main yeet.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

well, I tried
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:16 pm

The former, feel comfortable giving you a townread here and seeing how things play out once there's a flip on the board
Gotcha, thanks.

Removing all your town reads, we're left with these players:

Falcon45ca
leetic
pyxxy
sig
Spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

Would you care to share some brief thoughts on each of them?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her
Aka: 0Ix, Phone0Ix

Post by Caitlin »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:20 pm

Gotcha, thanks.

Falcon45ca
leetic
pyxxy
sig
Spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

Wow that rlly shows how many TRs Delta has ouch
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Also on MU my name is 0Ix, if you have seen me there
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 132

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:18 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:15 pm I'd elim Rico.
I don't want to hear random names you want to lynch, I want you to actually give us reasons here
And I want a toilet made of pure gold!
Hot
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Gotcha, thanks.

Falcon45ca
leetic
pyxxy
sig
Spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

sure \o/

Falcon I havent really talked about thus far, I do think the way he bounced off your push on me to try prod for reads indicates he wasnt as interested in it, considering he was asking for reads which I had posted by then. But his thing about sig maybe slipping, while silly, does feel slightly townie since I dont think a wolf tries to push that someone slipped over referencing east facility lol. Overall later posts feel eh, earlier posts seem fine? Probably wouldn't vote here unless saving a townread, but would like to see him pop up again since it's been a while

Leetic I've talked about already & am voting, I dont think they're townie, not huge on how they've approached the sock puppet, and their overall ISO feels a lot like they're just pushing people who call them scummy, sock puppet included, and there's no real thought process visible aside from that

Pyxxy is a question mark really. Would like to work with him but he hasnt really been around to do so. More commenting on jokes in thread or trying to solve who is behind the sock puppet instead of solving the game itself? I dunno. Just kinda odd lol

Sig/Spacedaisy I have together as 'got lost somewhere,' sig has at least popped back up since but generally both of them feel like they're almost missing. Do like sig's posts on return at least, hopefully stays this time? And hopefully spacedaisy does come back \o/

TSP similar trend of 'why focus the sock puppet lol?' and posts in general just kinda feel like he doesn't care? I dont know much about TSP as a player so I dont know if that's AI for them in any way but I dont really know what to make of them lol

Overall: Wouldn't really vote spacedaisy/sig, Pyxxy/TSP are question marks, would vote Falcon to save a townread, actively voting Leetic

Rough ranking of my thoughts on each
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:18 pm search.php?author_id=813&t=2596]falcon's ISO kind of sucks, and he's just voted Seanzie and checked out, sort of.

Yes they're totes a wolf!
Hey, I'm Caitlin. I've been playing mafia since 2018 and I mostly like setups that have 13-17 players and don't have that much power roles. I live in the Netherlands and I study economics & business economics :)

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

Leetic kinda dropped on my suspect list which kinda makes it awkward that now they ARE a vote lol

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:30 pm

Gotcha, thanks.

Falcon45ca
leetic
pyxxy
sig
Spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

Wow that rlly shows how many TRs Delta has ouch
Like I said, I'll work through them based on what happens.

it's also not that many, 9/6 townread/POE ratio, it's not that bad x_x
Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:30 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:18 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:16 pm
Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:15 pm I'd elim Rico.
I don't want to hear random names you want to lynch, I want you to actually give us reasons here
And I want a toilet made of pure gold!
Hot
Hi Abbi I love you so much

Caitlin
Corrupt Union Official

Post by Caitlin »

I'ma quickly ISO Pyxxy

Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

I did a quick scan of pyxxy's posts. Their latest one is by far the most substantive:
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:49 pm

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

I am left feeling underwhelmed and have no reason to give this player a town read. @pyxxy you got any late-day thoughts to get off your chest?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:32 pm I'ma quickly ISO Pyxxy
copycat
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:32 pm I'ma quickly ISO Pyxxy
it's a fun ISO at least
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:32 pm Leetic kinda dropped on my suspect list which kinda makes it awkward that now they ARE a vote lol
Rank the three people at two (Delta, pyxxy, Seanzie) in terms of most to least preferred vote
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 132

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:41 pm
Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:40 pm [VOTE: LEETIC] aubergine

Call it OMGUS if you like, you're not townie
I'm not not not not not not townie
Inspiring
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”