Game of Champions: West Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 2)

Post by leetic »

Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:21 pm CRIMEFIGHTERS:
ABIGAIL
CAITLIN
DELTA
EPIGNOSIS
LONG CON
SLOONEI

BYSTANDERS:
PORSCHA
RICOCHET
SEANZIE
SIG
TONYSTARKPRIME

LOST FRIENDS:
SPACEDAISY

EVIL GHOSTS:
FALCON
LEETIC
PYXXY

[VOTE: PYXXY] aubergine

I DONT THINK I HAVE LET ANY EVIL GHOSTS INTO MY GROUP OF CRIMEFIGHTERS, PERHAPS IN BYSTANDERS.

CRIMEFIGHTERS ARE TOWN. BYSTANDERS I AM UNDECIDED ON. I BARK AT EVIL GHOSTS. BARK BARK BARK. I WISH FOR THE RETURN OF OUR LOST FRIEND
pyxxy is at the bottom, but no elaboration here so there's nothing to comment on. I believe these three names were already brought up by many people as wolfreads in the thread, so the only thing of interest here is them being chosen over me and falcon.
Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:11 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:08 pm pyxxy wagon why?

Scrappy vote on pyxxy why?
Nothing about Pyxxy thus far has stood out as towny to me, my bystander reads are at least trying or have something there even if small, but there's no towny flair to Pyxxy at all. I also prefer a vote on him to Delta and Seanzie
"Nothing abou Pyxxy thus far has stood out as towny" is a pretty lame reason, given that they're supposedly the top wolfread. Did they not find anything wolfy from anyone?
Scrappy Doo wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:30 pm
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:16 pm

Nothing about Pyxxy thus far has stood out as towny to me, my bystander reads are at least trying or have something there even if small, but there's no towny flair to Pyxxy at all. I also prefer a vote on him to Delta and Seanzie
What is town flair wrt Pyxxy? From re-reading, pyxxy last post at least argued that "flair" proved a wolf-play trait.

Wagons still within shifting range, do you prefer vote on him over falcon or leetic as well?
Its more of a general thing than a Pyxxy specific thing, while I can find traits in other players that I would call 'townie flair' for some reason or another, I lack that reading through Pyxxy's ISO

If Leetic opts to focus me over any named players here, I would prefer a vote on them. For now, I am content here.
More of the same. I did focus on other named players, but they still stayed on me. And just like that, they tunnel me and never mention pyxxy again!
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

I approve of Epi’s Delta analysis and would be willing to cast a vote there.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

As I believe Epi already said, falcon said nothing about pyxxy. I wouldn't hold that too much against them, pyxxy's earlier posts really didn't stand out at all and they weren't there particularly close to EoD to comment on the wagon. Still, it gives us nothing to work with.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 111

Post by Epignosis »

leetic is next up. I'm tired. :p

pyxxy stole my juice.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I think I'll take the rest of the evening off analysis-wise. I've been working like a madman.

I fully support a Delta vote at this time.

I'll hang out and drink my cups until bedtime.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 7:01 am Half a crowd, more comfy.

Scanning some N0, solely from people transferred to this facility.

--

What is lamist?

--

Caitlin - High poster pace, already feels like a chore to scan 80+ posts & lost focus halfway through tbh. Vibe was that she did a lot of convo and tells, but could have felt more substantive. Gonna rewind it later, in more depth, or just null it.

Delta - sticks out to me that most of their developed reads/gth (#608) happened off-screen (no argument or interaction with any of the mentioned except Sabi and leetic)

Epignosis - nothing of substance N0

falcon - enigma. fluff-a-thon

leetic - unpleasant tone vibes through almost all N0. only argument I found ok is the critique of Alison's take. early deems N0 content near-worthless, but then creates further "worthless" convo replying. quite aggro convo with nutella on the "interesting" debate and I fail to sense why such tone was needed - also bit of a piggyback from Guillotine's initial take. (side-note: would not exclude the chance of w/w between them and nutella, i.e. distancing fuel)

Long Con - chilled out N0

Porscha - bantered with several, couple of suss's. no ping, though if I'd nitpick, it'd be that out of them suss's, one on Alison feels like could have been more elaborated and one on sig is rather far orbit

Abigail - I've read everything and none of it was enlightening. also, as far as that wake-up-caitlin debate is concerned, though this would be more of a critique of Alison: apart from mental gymnastics, I see near-zero reason for wolves to do this in thread, N0

pyxxy - embarks on meme highway N0

Seanzie - off-screen small lean-list right off the bat

Scrappy who ??

sig - why have some treated sig as lhf/low-post, right now they have about the same amount of N0 as half of those in this group? on surmising town-helpful mindsets, one I can agree with (unlinking players as w/w too early, wrt Guillotine) and one I do not (negative / heated stuff demotivating town)

Sloonei - Sloonei appears to be playing this game

Spacedaisy - Kami

TSP - claimed slank N0
"embarks on meme highway N0". There are others who they posted similarly meaningless stuff on, so the pyxxy "read" doesn't stand out in that way at least.
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 11:18 am Completing this

Green badge
Epignosis - Townlean'd for his hunt effort and tone (and melded on his leetic critique) on his early D1. Less focused stuff mid D1.
Porscha - All her interests give me a "doing her thing" impression. Some suss felt out of bound - for instance, can't say I meld much with the sig take [later edit: I now just might, after all, see note sig], but I can accept it's her particular style of reading. Meta vibe nitpick: dunno why I had reminiscence of town!Porscha being more engaged.

Pass card
Caitlin - Excused herself with real life stuff. Slight townie point on pondering aloud how to use the santa gifting optimally.
Seanzie* - Just to get nothingburger'd: no major issue with atm. :p Wish I'd meta-remember if his questioning those who give him a pass more than those who give him stinkeye would be AI. One developed lead (falcon), then nothing as consistent (shading players giving him a pass, sudden delta vote).

Null camp
LC - didn't pay attention to him all phase long tbh
TSP - so unserious in everything (non-fluff) put forth
Abigail - Null slight towards a pass tbh. GTH is "scattered". Some reads are focused and fine (especially later on during Day), others brushed off, unreasoned or drawn from a meta hat. Labeled NAI everything about leetic's tone, then voted them why exactly?

Invisibile sector
Spacedaisy - absent. Weird to miss this much of the phase, but couldn't say if it's AI in some way.
pyxxy - absent. Maybe got shipped to "North (Korea) Facility"

Zone of concern
Sloonei - even since yesterday his activity gave me a strong impression of "skirting". Reads amount to poking "least-talked about" or absent players, plus a non-finalized suss on leetic. Heaviest candidate for me of a player I can't get a sense where he's playing at.
falcon* - Seanzie and Sloonei votes I can just about understand as poke votes, otherwise no real depth in his hunting
sig - re-read got me concerned the facility split ideas seem a bit too specific and suss of TMI. don't like his reads amounting to just a LHF topic (absent player)
Delta - signaled trying to catch up, but every take following that feels wishy-washy.

Elim slot
leetic - no change. a few better posts of "roasting" others' take. underwhelming, defensive, convoluted rebuttal to Epignosis giving them a chance to develop reads was Epignosis (pushback on his case) and the sock account (out of some rationale that it is not town)

N/A
Scrappy Doo - I would need more meta on how this sock shenanigan played out. So far the sock player has done nothing serious and don't think there's info on what they would be allowed to do in-game.

*Back-of-mind, slight tinfoil on the timing of Seanzie suss'ing falcon that he's not exhibiting t!world sharpness, only for falcon to come right after and play more on-point, quizzing etc. Perchance a w/w signal or distancing or at least one wolf in this interaction?
pyxxy is in the "Invisibile sector" with the one-poster. Were they really the second least active player at that time? I'll have to check, although basically ignoring them isn't the greatest sign — although, would they be bold enough to single out their partner in this section, when they may be the only partner they have in this thread? Given it's in the middle of the post, where people tend to zone out, maybe?
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:16 pm

What is town flair wrt Pyxxy? From re-reading, pyxxy last post at least argued that "flair" proved a wolf-play trait.

Wagons still within shifting range, do you prefer vote on him over falcon or leetic as well?
Has this exchange with Scrappy, which I've already covered Scrappy's side of. Asking Scrappy about the vote is completely fair, but asking about the entire wagon in the same post? I mean, that's not indicative on its own, but not the greatest of signs

Second post still seems to be dissuading Scrappy from voting pyxxy. The weird part about this is that they seem to believe pyxxy's meta claim, but would wolves be bold enough to act like that to their partners? Did they treat anyone else in this way?
Ricochet wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:39 pm Can update the takes wrt inactives

Scrappy - the full tier list broke my glasses reaction.gif-style and would town lean off it, as in sensing it as a genuine effort, with neither momentum pressure nor reason for a shady sock to interrupt their shtick and generate comment. Usual allergy at listing and voting first, reasoning only upon asked, couple points off for that. [Side-note, got a ping about of Abigail asking about why some "bystanders" were ranked lower, instead of asking about the bottom lists] Would slot into pass for toDay.

pyxxy - would downgrade into concern zone based off effort. claimed "a catchup" only through memes and fluff. only defense is a meta claim, which I know nothing to validate.
Now they're into "concern zone". Now says they "know nothing to validate" the meta claim, which is weird because they used that against Scrappy in an argument. That alone is enough to convince me to [VOTE: Ricochet] aubergine for now
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:06 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 10:03 am
Porscha wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 5:49 am
Sloonei wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 2:12 am
Porscha wrote: Sat Jan 27, 2024 8:58 pm I have a couple reads on the people in here its ok
To quote the wise old owl: What are these reads you speak of?
do you want the reads I had on n0 stuff (sorry really tired, legitimately asking)
Yes
N0:
guillo town
Alison wolf
Sig wolf

Gth abi town
Gth caitlin wolf
Gth guillo town
Gth lemon town
Gth pyxxy town / 3p
Gth cape town
Gth brad town

Wwa awkward
Sabi awkward
Leetic UUUUUHHH

Nutella kinda towny but not obvious so townlean but watching closely

sean was towny n0
For whatever reason pyxxy was the only one to earn a "/ 3p" rating. This is another case where I wish I knew the situation with the multiball, as if pyxxy is Porscha's only partner in this thread I don't see them doing this but if they have more this isn't as meaningful.
Porscha wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:32 am
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:11 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:06 am N0:
Sig wolf

Gth abi town
Gth caitlin wolf
Gth pyxxy town / 3p

Leetic UUUUUHHH

sean was towny n0
Thanks.

I've condensed the list down to just the names that are here with us now. I trust that you'll share how these reads have developed when you're good and ready.

I hope that at least one of these people will be unable to resist the temptation to ask why you read them a certain way.

I want to ask why pyxxy has specifically earned a "town / 3p" read.
honestly not a single one of those people has done anything in here to really make me change how I feel about them. sean gave me moments of scum pings today but also town ones so i'ma just let him cook and see how it goes. i really think he improved his scum game quite a lot over the past year so I dont want to be too easy on my reading of him

I guess for pyxxy my thought is he wouldnt be playing like this as wolf

but it's total an utter shit posting (not that i dont enjoy it, it's been humorous, mama mia gun had me fucking dying by all means!) but it isnt very towny either, so

my brain have a little worm wonder
mayhap he neither, I dunno
"he wouldnt be playing like this as wolf", "it isnt very towny either, so" Yeah, this is hedging. Not a very good sign. I don't think they've explained where the third party aspect comes from.
Porscha wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:17 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:49 am I don't want to push to much or scum hunt because I prefer town hunting for my mental health and because i tend to tunnel like crazy when i scum hunt and push but I feel like... relatively sure town pyxxy would do more then that wet noodle content
I kinda feel like wet noodle - pyxxy hasn't actually showed up yet to play - is like. how pyxxy has been playing a lot lately lol. I kinda feel like it's nai?
This post doesn't look too great, it basically feels like trying to defend pyxxy without actually defending them
Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:48 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:49 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:44 pm I want to know who is controlling Scrappy, AND I feel like it's distasteful to try and crack it out of him in the thread. :haha:
almost certainly can't claim puppet master bc rules

given unfamiliarity with my most recent game / didn't open or read it, yet familiarity with me

given not wanting to vote delta or whoever the other one was

given sloonei probably unlikely to stack on himself bc of self-professed "focus topic votes", which would lead to scrappy being used sooner + differently

math says caitlin

and because I'm already using this post for lots of things, scrappy = caitlin = town caitlin

that's the juice I've got
scrappy said they weren't familiar with me though. so they are either lying about that fact or not caitlin
If pyxxy tried to set Caitlin up as a decoy, I guess this is evidence of them being unaligned? This only eliminates the specific combination of pyxxy/Porscha/Scrappy as a team though
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 1)

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:32 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:27 amAnd pyxxy. Pyxxy looks like mafia pyxxy from the last game we were in.
What do you see? Features of 'the look'?
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:24 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:23 pm can I get in on this AMA business
It's a pyramid scheme dude
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:52 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:44 pm I want to know who is controlling Scrappy, AND I feel like it's distasteful to try and crack it out of him in the thread. :haha:

given unfamiliarity with my most recent game / didn't open or read it, yet familiarity with me

given sloonei probably unlikely to stack on himself bc of self-professed "focus topic votes", which would lead to scrappy being used sooner + differently

math says caitlin

and because I'm already using this post for lots of things, scrappy = caitlin = town caitlin

Yeah, not a bad analysis. Her 'date' could even be cover for a little Scrappy Doo time. :haha: jk I don't really think that.
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:55 pm I don't think pyxxy had to strain so hard for that win, my experience is that he was able to mostly sit back and let it happen after a great bussing vote.
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:57 pm [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
This is it for LC.

Don't really know why LC ended up voting pyxxy with three minutes to go.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:36 pm Dislike the pyxxy votes a lot
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:37 pm Not feeling good about sloonei or leetic uere
These two posts were one after the other so leaving them here. Says they "dislike" the pyxxy votes with no particular reason (this is their only D1 reference to pyxxy by the way), then lightly shades two potential counterwagons
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:51 pm Vote: delta
With only ten minutes to EoD and after having not posted for like fifty minutes they show up with this vote with no elaboration. I mean, from a "protect pyxxy" point of view I would have probably have been a better vote than Delta, so something I guess?

Tell me again: What exactly is there to townread about TSP?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:08 pm Going to take a nap before work

I had planned to push Daisy today so them being killed off has thrown me off a bit
what was there to push lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

TSP can answer.

I myself have a theory but I won't utter it until he does.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Seanzie wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:55 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:30 pm > me who just won this game as scum in F3
had the juice
viewtopic.php?p=1102608#p1102608

> me in this game
does not have the juice

Epi's Hypothesis: I'm playing the same in both of these games

:nicenod:
1.) I want some juice.

2.) I'd vote for Pyxxy.
Believe it or not, this is Seanzie's only mention of pyxxy D1. It occurred long after people had already established suspicion on pyxxy, and they gave two alternate names they'd like to lynch pretty much immediately afterwards, so it doesn't really count for much.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Nightcap time. After this is beddy bye.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Could spam seven more posts tonight and hit 40k.

That would be fitting.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:37 am @pyxxy get over here >:c I'm not over how the mountainous game ended
Pings pyxxy early, which is something I'd usually expect to be done in wolfchat. This was one of their first posts, so it does stand out, even if they also pinged Caitlin a couple of times.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:31 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:20 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:15 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:12 pm Coming up to final hour x_x terrifying

Comfortable with my townreads I think? Abi/Cait/Epi/LC/Porscha/Ricochet/Seanzie/Scrappy

Probably throw Sloonei on that list? Maybe a little generous in doing so but eh, feels comfortable to me so :shrug:
Are you saying that you feel comfortable with me, or are you awarding me a town read because I seem comfortable?
The former, feel comfortable giving you a townread here and seeing how things play out once there's a flip on the board
Gotcha, thanks.

Removing all your town reads, we're left with these players:

Falcon45ca
leetic
pyxxy
sig
Spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

Would you care to share some brief thoughts on each of them?
sure \o/

Falcon I havent really talked about thus far, I do think the way he bounced off your push on me to try prod for reads indicates he wasnt as interested in it, considering he was asking for reads which I had posted by then. But his thing about sig maybe slipping, while silly, does feel slightly townie since I dont think a wolf tries to push that someone slipped over referencing east facility lol. Overall later posts feel eh, earlier posts seem fine? Probably wouldn't vote here unless saving a townread, but would like to see him pop up again since it's been a while

Leetic I've talked about already & am voting, I dont think they're townie, not huge on how they've approached the sock puppet, and their overall ISO feels a lot like they're just pushing people who call them scummy, sock puppet included, and there's no real thought process visible aside from that

Pyxxy is a question mark really. Would like to work with him but he hasnt really been around to do so. More commenting on jokes in thread or trying to solve who is behind the sock puppet instead of solving the game itself? I dunno. Just kinda odd lol

Sig/Spacedaisy I have together as 'got lost somewhere,' sig has at least popped back up since but generally both of them feel like they're almost missing. Do like sig's posts on return at least, hopefully stays this time? And hopefully spacedaisy does come back \o/

TSP similar trend of 'why focus the sock puppet lol?' and posts in general just kinda feel like he doesn't care? I dont know much about TSP as a player so I dont know if that's AI for them in any way but I dont really know what to make of them lol

Overall: Wouldn't really vote spacedaisy/sig, Pyxxy/TSP are question marks, would vote Falcon to save a townread, actively voting Leetic

Rough ranking of my thoughts on each
Hedging on pyxxy, but they also do it to a couple other people. I do have concerns with this post given that it's such a narrow PoE if I'm the only one they're truly comfortable voting, but that's neither here nor there.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm @pyxxy

work with me a second, run me through your thoughts here? \o/
Pings pyxxy again, pretty late into the phase. I doubt they would do that as partners if pyxxy was unprepared to handle anything (in which case such a ping would go in wolfchat)
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:48 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:46 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:44 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm

When I do it its townie but when Delta does it its wolfy tbh
cannot win ;_;
Correct

Its just my paranoia of you pocketing Pyxxy

Funnily enough it didnt kick in with Leetic speaking to Pyxxy when I have you above null and dont have Leetic above null

I'm weird
am harmless

& I've wanted to work with Pyxxy in the games we've been in together and both of the past ones we've been v/w

I'd like to be able to talk at least \o/
Explains why the pyxxy obsession, I guess.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:52 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:51 pm having saved that VC. I can say that I doubt we should ever chop Seanzie here
can roll with that, who would you vote here?
Asks pyxxy who they would vote. Again, not sure why they would ask that if partners when pyxxy doesn't have a satisfying answer.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm I dunno it's a weird spot because I can usually bite back at being voted

what do I do here

Staying the course nonetheless, if Pyxxy is a tired wolf more power to him, idrk? He's confused me but shrug
Generally was much more focused on their own wagon than the much larger pyxxy wagon for some reason. But to their credit, I don't think this is how I would talk about someone I knew would flip wolf?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

leetic wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:13 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:02 pm That's fair, I wish I had gotten on the pyxxy train, but those accolades belong elsewhere. Just before the time was up, you said you liked my case on Seanzie. I feel like he's on several town lists, so your opinion is kind of an outlier. Do you still like it?
But you were on the pyxxy wagon? Do you mean you wish you had gotten on earlier?
Yeah, I hopped on to solidify it at the end. I don't deserve any cred for it, and I'm not seeking any. It was a done deal already, barring some unlikely last-minute switches. Give me cred for other things if you like, that vote doesn't define my game.
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:07 am Delta
Delta wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:37 am @pyxxy get over here >:c I'm not over how the mountainous game ended
Delta summoned pyxxy on his fourth post here. I think that's noteworthy.

I won't quote the series of cartoons, but it's a nothing that goes nowhere even though pyxxy is a subject of conversation. You can read it for yourself.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:31 pm
Pyxxy is a question mark really. Would like to work with him but he hasnt really been around to do so. More commenting on jokes in thread or trying to solve who is behind the sock puppet instead of solving the game itself? I dunno. Just kinda odd lol
pyxxy is no longer a question mark (really). I view this as a teammate who doesn't know what to do with a colleague who left his juice at home. The commentary from Delta warrants suspicion, not a handwave and a lol.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:32 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:30 pm

Comfortable with my townreads I think? Abi/Cait/Epi/LC/Porscha/Ricochet/Seanzie/Scrappy

Probably throw Sloonei on that list? Maybe a little generous in doing so but eh, feels comfortable to me so :shrug:
Are you saying that you feel comfortable with me, or are you awarding me a town read because I seem comfortable?
The former, feel comfortable giving you a townread here and seeing how things play out once there's a flip on the board
Gotcha, thanks.

Falcon45ca
leetic
pyxxy
sig
Spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

Wow that rlly shows how many TRs Delta has ouch
Like I said, I'll work through them based on what happens.

it's also not that many, 9/6 townread/POE ratio, it's not that bad x_x
This is not directly related to pyxxy, but it looks uncomfortable.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:33 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:32 pm I'ma quickly ISO Pyxxy
it's a fun ISO at least
I read it. What was fun about it?

This is the second time Delta summoned pyxxy, and this time it's "work with me a second."

End of Day is in 18 minutes.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:48 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:46 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:44 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm

When I do it its townie but when Delta does it its wolfy tbh
cannot win ;_;
Correct

Its just my paranoia of you pocketing Pyxxy

Funnily enough it didnt kick in with Leetic speaking to Pyxxy when I have you above null and dont have Leetic above null

I'm weird
am harmless

& I've wanted to work with Pyxxy in the games we've been in together and both of the past ones we've been v/w

I'd like to be able to talk at least \o/
This is in response to Caitlin, who is dead.

Delta reiterates his desire to "work with" pyxxy. The problem is they've been on opposite teams (according to Delta).

Here's why this doesn't make any damn sense. Let's go back:
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:32 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:30 pm

Gotcha, thanks.

Falcon45ca
leetic
pyxxy
sig
Spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

Wow that rlly shows how many TRs Delta has ouch
Like I said, I'll work through them based on what happens.

it's also not that many, 9/6 townread/POE ratio, it's not that bad x_x
Why specifically pyxxy out of these names? There are so many- SO MANY- in Delta's good pile, that Delta could be working with them. Instead, Delta wants to get pyxxy (mafia) more involved.

When Delta finally gets a response out of pyxxy:
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:52 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:51 pm having saved that VC. I can say that I doubt we should ever chop Seanzie here
can roll with that, who would you vote here?
"can roll with that"

That's working with pyxxy, Delta?

That's...a nod.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:55 pm my voters could genuinely all be town

what the fuck do I do with this

& could someone w/ prior experience with TSP run me through if their general 'idrc' vibes are AI for them in any way :,)
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:58 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:58 pm Delta - 3 - Porscha, Sean, Tony
Leetic - 4 - Delta, Rico, Pyxxy, Scrappy
Pyxxy - 5 - Leetic, Epi, Sloonei, Cait, Abbi
Sean - 2 - LC, Falcon

Delta, for someone CW-voting you're awfully quiet wrt pushing away
it's mainly like 'what do I do here I dont even think I'm being pushed by mafia'
Delta kept a vote on leetic. I think Delta is highly compatible with pyxxy given the above.

While there were attempts to drag pyxxy into the game, they look like desperate shots at getting pyxxy to speak up and not get lynched.

There were no attempts made to bring Spacedaisy into the fold, for instance.
[VOTE: Delta] aubergine
At this time, I'm going to sheep this analysis. Epi's case is good enough for me. Sorry to be doing this via a 4D Frankenstein post, but I'm so busy busy, busy like a bee. Gotta put it all together. [VOTE: Delta] aubergine
Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:50 am
Don't really know why LC ended up voting pyxxy with three minutes to go.
I didn't really want to be on Seanzie, alongside falcon, at the end of the day. I had long intended to move my vote by the end, and my longtime expectation was to move it on to leetic. Later, I thought I might move it to falcon, which Caitlin agreed with, but Abi was insistent that falcon was town. :shrug2: I wasn't reliably in-thread until closer to the deadline than I would have liked, and so I did catch-up and got a post or two in, and supported the popular pyxxy vote. Switching that late is kind of a wet fart, but it was just what I had planned to do in some form.

Anyways, sorry about the big post, just so busy that I won't be able to do all that many posts on this Day. Gotta put it all together.

leetic's case on ricochet was pretty good as well.

I'll just do a rainbow list in this post because I like colours.

Long Con
Epignosis
☆Princess Abigail☆
Scrappy Doo
Epi I like as town, same with Abi, Scrappy seems fine for now
Sloonei
Porscha

sig
TonyStarkPrime
Sloonei looks pretty good, Porscha too, sig I'm not counting out yet, Tony probably got lucky being in this colour
Seanzie
leetic
Both Seanzie and leetic have garnered my suspicion for their own reasons, but have been more convincing in their posting. I feel like I at least trust their opinions.
Ricochet
Falcon
Delta
Rico and Delta have been in the negative spotlight via leetic and Epi, falcon looked bad to me after D1.

There it is, just a quick snapshot of basically where I stand at this time.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If anything, I don't think LC is pyxxy's teammate.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:50 pm
Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:48 pm

math says caitlin

scrappy said they weren't familiar with me though. so they are either lying about that fact or not caitlin
If Scrappy is a wolf, that may have been intended to throw town off the scent. Still, it would be odd to kill Caitlin immediately afterward if they intended to use her as a decoy — unless it was a different wolf team that killed Caitlin.
I dont think scrappy is a wolf so I dont need to think about it lol
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

See you all tomorrow. I'm zonked.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:11 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:06 am N0:
Sig wolf

Gth abi town
Gth caitlin wolf
Gth pyxxy town / 3p

Leetic UUUUUHHH

sean was towny n0
Thanks.

I've condensed the list down to just the names that are here with us now. I trust that you'll share how these reads have developed when you're good and ready.

I hope that at least one of these people will be unable to resist the temptation to ask why you read them a certain way.

I want to ask why pyxxy has specifically earned a "town / 3p" read.
Points out the pyxxy read in particular. To be fair, it does stand out due to the "/ 3p" thing.
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 2:13 am [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine because I'm interested in hearing more about Epi's observation there, and wouldn't mind some focus on them in the meantime.
Votes pyxxy, but does so in a way that doesn't make them put anything on the line. Still, that may be a benefit in this scenario; if you're bussing you probably want town to think you got there from your own godreads and not because someone else figuratively had to walk you there.
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:33 pm I did a quick scan of pyxxy's posts. Their latest one is by far the most substantive:

math says caitlin

I am left feeling underwhelmed and have no reason to give this player a town read. @pyxxy you got any late-day thoughts to get off your chest?
(Slightly adjusted post so it doesn't screw with formatting) This reasoning makes me feel underwhelmed. Though, it is the same that Scrappy gave. Hmm...
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:38 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:34 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:33 pm I did a quick scan of pyxxy's posts. Their latest one is by far the most substantive:

math says caitlin

[/spoiler]

I am left feeling underwhelmed and have no reason to give this player a town read. @pyxxy you got any late-day thoughts to get off your chest?
"no reason to give this player a town read", but do you have a reason to give them a wolf read?
Delta's post did just give me one. Pyxxy's fixation on Scrappy Doo's identity could be a very easy thing to latch onto for a player who is struggling to engage with any genuine scum-hunting in this thread right now.
ah yes

because that's what my scum game is known for

failure to engage and fool people
I know zero things about your scum game.

Show me your town game.
A bit of an "own" against them, but not one that shakes things up too much. Still, pyxxy didn't have a satisfactory response.
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm there is nothing I can do now that will change people's mind, regardless of that I don't want to
I do not feel as though there is any certainty surrounding this vote at all. If you have any thoughts to share at all, that would be super. For multiple reasons.
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:56 pm I moved to falcon primarily as a means to give pyxxy some breathing room in case they were interested in doing things to save themselves. That hasn't happened. Pyxxy is my preferred option of the people substantial wagons against them right now.

[VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine again.
Says they are the "preferred option", but doesn't really go into the other options. Still, I think I was also viable by that point, so eh.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 66

Post by Ricochet »

Good morning. I have a ton of class hours, one real-life funeral to attend, zero lunch breaks, I'll delve into ISO's of pyxxy interactions later / along the way.
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 76

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:55 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:36 pm Dislike the pyxxy votes a lot
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:37 pm Not feeling good about sloonei or leetic uere
These two posts were one after the other so leaving them here. Says they "dislike" the pyxxy votes with no particular reason (this is their only D1 reference to pyxxy by the way), then lightly shades two potential counterwagons
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:51 pm Vote: delta
With only ten minutes to EoD and after having not posted for like fifty minutes they show up with this vote with no elaboration. I mean, from a "protect pyxxy" point of view I would have probably have been a better vote than Delta, so something I guess?

Tell me again: What exactly is there to townread about TSP?
great posts by tsp here
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i thought it was cause I was watching mission impossible but I wasn't watching mission impossible so I don't really know what I was doing
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:27 am
leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:23 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:22 am
leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:21 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:20 am
leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:18 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:14 am Half a brew left. If you've anything to say to me, do it now.
How 'bout I give your question back to you: who are two people ('xcluding me obviously) who you want to die?
Well, I gave you a deal that I wouldn't vote for you. You aren't peddling that same price.
I promise I won't never vote for you if you take me up on that deal.
All right.

I promise I won't never answer your fucking question.
Where is your answer then?
I think you got me there, so I suppose I still owe you one.

In this very room, I would murder Ricochet because there's a severe lack of engagement. It's a distant sort of participation.

And pyxxy. Pyxxy looks like mafia pyxxy from the last game we were in.
First mention of pyxxy. Establishes suspicion on them as far as I can tell, but it's just an allegation that isn't really elaborated on.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:38 pm [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
Votes pyxxy shortly afterward.
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:30 pm > me who just won this game as scum in F3
had the juice
viewtopic.php?p=1102608#p1102608

> me in this game
does not have the juice

Epi's Hypothesis: I'm playing the same in both of these games

:nicenod:
You won that due to a series of unfortunate events; had I not deviated from my plan, things would have been different.

The juice is a lie.
Then has this minor clash. I mean, Epi was one of the more steadfast pyxxy voters, but not gonna lie I was expecting it to be a lot more impressive than what I got out of here. Still most likely not aligned, though.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:48 am For whatever reason pyxxy was the only one to earn a "/ 3p" rating. This is another case where I wish I knew the situation with the multiball, as if pyxxy is Porscha's only partner in this thread I don't see them doing this but if they have more this isn't as meaningful.
I would go so far as to say that this is a good look for Porscha as far as being teamed with pyxxy goes, regardless of any other potential circumstances. Assigning a Day 0 "3p" read to any player is going to stick out. I don't think Landlord A gives that read to Landlord B out of the blue.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

anyway like i said yesterday lol
towns just towning up
wolves not really doing shit imo
as pyxxy demonstrates
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
It’s my birthday

Post by Sloonei »

Ricochet wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:41 am Good morning. I have a ton of class hours, one real-life funeral to attend, zero lunch breaks, I'll delve into ISO's of pyxxy interactions later / along the way.
Gonna unvote Ricochet so as to not make him feel bombarded right now.

[VOTE: Abigail] aubergine instead as a self-reminder to look into her when I have the time.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:58 am
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:48 am For whatever reason pyxxy was the only one to earn a "/ 3p" rating. This is another case where I wish I knew the situation with the multiball, as if pyxxy is Porscha's only partner in this thread I don't see them doing this but if they have more this isn't as meaningful.
I would go so far as to say that this is a good look for Porscha as far as being teamed with pyxxy goes, regardless of any other potential circumstances. Assigning a Day 0 "3p" read to any player is going to stick out. I don't think Landlord A gives that read to Landlord B out of the blue.
Although it doesn't count for as much if "Landlord C" and "Landlord D" are also in the thread. Still, I'd like @Porscha to explain where the third party aspect came from; I believe she was asked this before but I didn't find her answer to be satisfactory.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Y'know what would be really funny? If pyxxy was Scrappy. It would explain the jump on me and the attempt to claim Caitlin is Scrappy. If Scrappy is a wolf or even a hostile ITP, it's plausible that whoever is controlling the account is imitating someone else's style to try to frame them; a similar thing happened in an NSM game where a wolf had an alternate account in the thread and tried copying someone else's posting style, even only posting at the same time they were online, only to fail because they left in a tic that only they do and nobody else noticed until then. Still, probably a tinfoil theory.

Back to working on the interaction analyses. Yes, I am stalling; the last two I have to work on are of the people with the largest ISOs save for me.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:01 am
Although it doesn't count for as much if "Landlord C" and "Landlord D" are also in the thread. Still, I'd like @Porscha to explain where the third party aspect came from; I believe she was asked this before but I didn't find her answer to be satisfactory.
I literally don't care, i'm going out of my way to not interact with you lol
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:11 am
Who are you, Dyslexicon?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:13 am
Who are you, Dyslexicon?
:( I can only dream...
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

anyway back to this

[VOTE: Delta] aubergine
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:32 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 1:27 amAnd pyxxy. Pyxxy looks like mafia pyxxy from the last game we were in.
What do you see? Features of 'the look'?
First post relating to pyxxy is a response to Epi's. I do not believe Epi answered this.
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:24 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:23 pm can I get in on this AMA business
It's a pyramid scheme dude
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:52 pm

math says caitlin

Yeah, not a bad analysis. Her 'date' could even be cover for a little Scrappy Doo time. :haha: jk I don't really think that.
Has a couple of weird, bantery interactions with pyxxy. Maybe that would be slightly odd if they were partners, idk.
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:55 pm I don't think pyxxy had to strain so hard for that win, my experience is that he was able to mostly sit back and let it happen after a great bussing vote.
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:57 pm [VOTE: pyxxy] aubergine
And the last-minute pyxxy vote. Though I don't really like that first sentence, it feels like they're already assured of a wolf!pyxxy flip without having done any real work to reach that conclusion
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

And also, you are interacting with me right now, and also, wrong use of the word "literally" (if you literally did not care, you would have completely ignored me would you not?)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:19 am
And also, you are interacting with me right now, and also, wrong use of the word "literally" (if you literally did not care, you would have completely ignored me would you not?)
i want you to know i not literally hate you so much right now but a little bit literally.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:07 am Y'know what would be really funny? If pyxxy was Scrappy. It would explain the jump on me and the attempt to claim Caitlin is Scrappy. If Scrappy is a wolf or even a hostile ITP, it's plausible that whoever is controlling the account is imitating someone else's style to try to frame them; a similar thing happened in an NSM game where a wolf had an alternate account in the thread and tried copying someone else's posting style, even only posting at the same time they were online, only to fail because they left in a tic that only they do and nobody else noticed until then. Still, probably a tinfoil theory.

Back to working on the interaction analyses. Yes, I am stalling; the last two I have to work on are of the people with the largest ISOs save for me.
I had thought when the first vote got placed that Scrappy was Pyxxy and it all lined up but then there probably wouldn’t still be Scrappy
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alright, last one
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:28 am
pyxxy wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:36 pm that's my catchup
That was really lame...
No, that's not how you do it! You just say "Lame.", because some posts deserve no further response than just that one word, the ellipses make the point too weak! More seriously, I believe this is the first real pushback pyxxy received in the thread
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:47 am Anyways pyxxy is a wolf

That catch up was a nothing burger that I absolutely do not associate with town pyxxy. Town pyxxy would have posted at least 3 memes and some comments that made me go hmmmm

This pyxxy posts... what 1 thing and than says that's my catch up and bounced

That ain't a town bb.
More establishment of suspicion, seemingly based on a meta read
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:23 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:17 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 4:49 am I don't want to push to much or scum hunt because I prefer town hunting for my mental health and because i tend to tunnel like crazy when i scum hunt and push but I feel like... relatively sure town pyxxy would do more then that wet noodle content
I kinda feel like wet noodle - pyxxy hasn't actually showed up yet to play - is like. how pyxxy has been playing a lot lately lol. I kinda feel like it's nai?
Maybe I just suck than... I'm not used to seeing pyxxy play like this at all
Is pretty steadfast in pushing pyxxy, despite receiving pushback from Porscha
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 9:21 am
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:37 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:30 am
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:29 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:23 am
Porscha wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:18 am

i'm so tired fr maybe tomorrow or something lol
I'll go find it

I think it had something to do with her sheeping which I don't think is as AI as he made it out to be
ah yeah that was one of the things
the sheeping part wasn't so weird to me personally

just the post she responded to was like... not a good reason to sheep anyone was why I was sus of it lol
Once again though I never said I would sheep

Saying I'd almost sheep doesnt at all imply I would sheep

I just liked the way that the reply to my readslist was formatted, which is why I said it
Omg a Caitlin
Only a bit cuz I'm in a lecture

Just figured I'd force myself to play rn even tho I'm not up for it at all

I hate being so far behind due to not being here yday

It makes me not up to catch up

I wish someone would like tell me what to read and who to vote
Read me and pyxxy
If there really are only two landlords in this thread (and presumably two from the other faction), landlord!Abby would be asking Caitlin to basically read the entire team here. That's be a really bold move for a wolf.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:44 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:40 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:39 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:38 pm
leetic wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:34 pm

[/spoiler]

"no reason to give this player a town read", but do you have a reason to give them a wolf read?
Delta's post did just give me one. Pyxxy's fixation on Scrappy Doo's identity could be a very easy thing to latch onto for a player who is struggling to engage with any genuine scum-hunting in this thread right now.
ah yes

because that's what my scum game is known for

failure to engage and fool people
I know zero things about your scum game.

Show me your town game.
if I had used the word "slank" instead of the word "juice", would all this go away

there is nothing I can do now that will change people's mind, regardless of that I don't want to
Why doomer post
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:50 pm Pyxxys defense amounts to nothing Burger AtE and its actually pulling votes off him

It's crazy
More pushback of pyxxy
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:58 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:56 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:55 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:53 pm Pls don't let pyxxy get away with this it reminds me exactly of last time I found wolf pyxxy and nobody would listen to me
what? when was that
Don't remember the game just remember it involved robyn and Sabi and I was right on you
ohhhh okay I vaguely remember that, I think Sabi had me nailed too, but I wriggled out of that jam B)
<3 indeed I snapped you in FX and lost the cross after sussing you for multiple days
Bantery interaction with pyxxy, but one that still puts pressure on them I guess
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm I always get so scared when I push someone and they actually go over ;-;
Just putting this here since it would make no sense for Abby to say this if she knew pyxxy would flip wolf. Then again, this is Abby.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:34 am
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:07 am Y'know what would be really funny? If pyxxy was Scrappy. It would explain the jump on me and the attempt to claim Caitlin is Scrappy. If Scrappy is a wolf or even a hostile ITP, it's plausible that whoever is controlling the account is imitating someone else's style to try to frame them; a similar thing happened in an NSM game where a wolf had an alternate account in the thread and tried copying someone else's posting style, even only posting at the same time they were online, only to fail because they left in a tic that only they do and nobody else noticed until then. Still, probably a tinfoil theory.

I had thought when the first vote got placed that Scrappy was Pyxxy and it all lined up but then there probably wouldn’t still be Scrappy
In the NSM game, the sock accounts weren't lovers but the game was basically designed around that interaction. Still, probably a tinfoil theory.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Anyway, after going through everyone's ISOs, despite them getting no less than seven votes the only person who I can say for 100% certain isn't aligned with pyxxy is Abby, and even that only counts for so much when there are likely multiple wolf teams. While pyxxy interactions can be a factor in our vote, I feel we should mostly be looking at people who are independently wolfy. Still, I might give pyxxy's ISO another rundown to see if I can find anything.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

From my experience, when a flailing wolf calls out one town, they are much more likely to be town (or in this case, unaligned with pyxxy) than not, but someone more familiar with pyxxy may have better insight here
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

so did nobody but me have a private n1 chat with someone from the other thread or lmao
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:43 am
From my experience, when a flailing wolf calls out one town, they are much more likely to be town (or in this case, unaligned with pyxxy) than not, but someone more familiar with pyxxy may have better insight here
Yeah, there's nothing more of substance that I haven't already covered
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:43 am so did nobody but me have a private n1 chat with someone from the other thread or lmao
Seanzie is claiming to have received information from the other thread. Can you back up Brad having flipped wolf?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:45 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:43 am so did nobody but me have a private n1 chat with someone from the other thread or lmao
Seanzie is claiming to have received information from the other thread. Can you back up Brad having flipped wolf?
no, my chat ended after day 1, so no info on flips
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:46 am
You said it was a N1 chat?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:47 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:46 am
You said it was a N1 chat?
I meant day 1
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I can finally look through Epi's posts, and I'm a bit surprised we have different conclusions about Delta. I guess my main contention is that Delta wouldn't try to drag pyxxy into the game out in public when they clearly didn't have a satisfactory response to give, as it basically makes your partner look worse without even giving you any bussing cred. Still, I'm not exactly opposed to a Delta vote as I think they have posts that are independently wolfy and their interactions aren't as obviously unaligned as Abby's; still, if Delta is a wolf, I'd expect them to not be a landlord.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:12 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:25 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:13 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 pm So in the other thread, it looks like they elimmed Lime, and he flipped wolf. Some people elsewhere think Sig is a wolf.
How do you know this?
I got messages from players in the other thread. Theoretically it could be lies (and the Sig thing is a read, not any sort of result), but I'd guess it is accurate.
If this is true (regarding Lime Coke), then there's a pathway to searching for his teammates in here (as well as pyxxy's).
He made only 6 posts N0, mostly fluff. If I was being super generous, I might give Abigail a non-teamed read with him.
Hmm why?
You are the only person he engaged with, and he did so with a joke in a way that I think is more likely "hey, non-teammate, I'll make you laugh so you like me" than "Hey, this is theatre".

Okay.
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Long Con wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:16 am I didn't really want to be on Seanzie, alongside falcon, at the end of the day. I had long intended to move my vote by the end, and my longtime expectation was to move it on to leetic. Later, I thought I might move it to falcon, which Caitlin agreed with, but Abi was insistent that falcon was town. :shrug2: I wasn't reliably in-thread until closer to the deadline than I would have liked, and so I did catch-up and got a post or two in, and supported the popular pyxxy vote. Switching that late is kind of a wet fart, but it was just what I had planned to do in some form.
I'm not really sure I buy this "pyxxy was just the most convenient option" narrative when your post before your vote seemed pretty certain they would flip wolf.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”