Game of Champions: West Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 1)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Porscha wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:48 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:49 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 6:44 pm I want to know who is controlling Scrappy, AND I feel like it's distasteful to try and crack it out of him in the thread. :haha:
almost certainly can't claim puppet master bc rules

given unfamiliarity with my most recent game / didn't open or read it, yet familiarity with me

given not wanting to vote delta or whoever the other one was

given sloonei probably unlikely to stack on himself bc of self-professed "focus topic votes", which would lead to scrappy being used sooner + differently

math says caitlin

and because I'm already using this post for lots of things, scrappy = caitlin = town caitlin

that's the juice I've got
scrappy said they weren't familiar with me though. so they are either lying about that fact or not caitlin
I can say for fact that they are not Caitlin
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 2)

Okay not fact but I'm as close to 100% sure as possible

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:01 am Okay not fact but I'm as close to 100% sure as possible
Do you think it could be someone trying to imitate Caitlin, or is that just tinfoil?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:58 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:08 pm Going to take a nap before work

I had planned to push Daisy today so them being killed off has thrown me off a bit
what was there to push lol

Well like I said I spent last night talking things out and the voices in my head couldn't really settle on where to look basically I ended up on Sig Rico and Daisy after eliminating the pool of town reads as options

Than in the end I just wasn't confident on anything so I figured pressure Daisy see if they'd show up and town tell

Maybe that's a dumb idea but like that's just where I was at.

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man
Posts in topic: 96

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:10 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:08 pm Going to take a nap before work

I had planned to push Daisy today so them being killed off has thrown me off a bit

Well like I said I spent last night talking things out and the voices in my head couldn't really settle on where to look basically I ended up on Sig Rico and Daisy after eliminating the pool of town reads as options

Than in the end I just wasn't confident on anything so I figured pressure Daisy see if they'd show up and town tell

yeh sorry I saw your answer after I asked cuz i was in catch up
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Image ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:02 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:01 am Okay not fact but I'm as close to 100% sure as possible
Do you think it could be someone trying to imitate Caitlin, or is that just tinfoil?
I dont think they were trying to imitate caitlin at all lol idk why you thought it was her
You're being an unacceptable level of stupid, with zero sexy, and no sense of humor.
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

abbi did you like that thing I got you for your birthday btw
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:16 am anyway back to this

[VOTE: Delta] aubergine
Mason buddy why?

I am like relatively sure Delta is town here. They look bad off Pyxxy flip L0 but I think that if you think deeper about why town vs wolf approaches pyxxy the way Delta did its actually rather towny

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:14 am

Mason buddy why?

I am like relatively sure Delta is town here. They look bad off Pyxxy flip L0 but I think that if you think deeper about why town vs wolf approaches pyxxy the way Delta did its actually rather towny
oh, no, it didnt really have anything to do with pyxxy lol. I just independently thought he was a wolf yesterday and idk I didnt see anything that really changed my mind
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:43 am so did nobody but me have a private n1 chat with someone from the other thread or lmao
There were voices in my head

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:02 am
I've read Scrappy a few times because of that accusation and I'm not even really sure where the Scrappy is Caitlin theory originates cause until it was said I don't think they talked or posted like Caitlin at all but after it was said they stayed acting more ... Caitlin like

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:11 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:10 am

yeh sorry I saw your answer after I asked cuz i was in catch up
<3

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:13 am abbi did you like that thing I got you for your birthday btw
Yeah I already used it thanks

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:15 am

Mason buddy why?

oh, no, it didnt really have anything to do with pyxxy lol. I just independently thought he was a wolf yesterday and idk I didnt see anything that really changed my mind
Can you talk to me about what I'm missing?

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:17 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:43 am so did nobody but me have a private n1 chat with someone from the other thread or lmao
There were voices in my head
I took drugs and they died though

ImageImage

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Mason buddy why?

Are you certain Delta isn't on the alleged second wolf team?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:22 am

Mason buddy why?

Are you certain Delta isn't on the alleged second wolf team?
No but I'm also like town reading Delta independent of Pyxxy as well as in relation to pyxxy

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:20 am
Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 3:15 am

Mason buddy why?

Can you talk to me about what I'm missing?
He just felt really awkward to me and did way too many question marks early. when I said this yesterday, he angrily said my reason was stupid and nai, and to some degree, sure, he can do that as town, but... like... not to that degree I dont think

its whatever. if he's town he can town up today. I just didnt feel like he did anything specifically towny for him yesterday
Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

delta is a sweet bean. his stuff with pyxxy to me does sort of read to me like he was trying to help pyxxy get into the game in a partnery way, but meh, it isnt a big point for me right now
☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 4:33 am delta is a sweet bean. his stuff with pyxxy to me does sort of read to me like he was trying to help pyxxy get into the game in a partnery way, but meh, it isnt a big point for me right now
I guess this is the big difference this means a lot more to me than the other stuff

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Alllllll by myselffffffff

ImageImage

Porscha
Made Man

Post by Porscha »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:17 am Alllllll by myselffffffff
nya

☆Princess Abigail☆

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:31 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:17 am Alllllll by myselffffffff
nya

Always after I go back to my job lol

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

leetic wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:39 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:13 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 pm So in the other thread, it looks like they elimmed Lime, and he flipped wolf. Some people elsewhere think Sig is a wolf.
How do you know this?
I got messages from players in the other thread. Theoretically it could be lies (and the Sig thing is a read, not any sort of result), but I'd guess it is accurate.
So I'm wondering where this Sig thing came from. I mean, I think someone in this very thread said that Sig's N0 was wolfy, so it's not like it came out of nowhere; still, did someone in the other thread really have nothing better to do with their time than look over the N0 thread at people who weren't even playing on their side? And why single out Sig over other people, like me who was if anything under more scrutiny N0 than Sig was?
I wouldn't really say it was "nothing better to do", I mean it's part of the game. That thread also apparently wasn't very talkative, so perhaps they just had the time and knew they could send a message, so they did some work to try to help us. They also had some townreads, but I've chosen to only share the Sig scumread. Their read of you was null, if you're curious.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:13 am While Epi is working on his analyses of the player interactions, I'll start to work on mine so that they won't be biased by his. Not gonna look at N0, since it's a bunch of crap and pyxxy did jack there anyways.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:20 pm I’ll add to the scrappy doo stuff some more.

As already said they were a sock third party. The owner lucy had some goal that I can’t remember now, but it did have voting power and could be killed.

Also falcon was on my team that game not TSP.

I like LC train of thought on the secret Santa thing, that seems very much within his town meta.

Epi is a gut town read.

I’m liking Abigail posts even though she’s creating a town core :p

I’m eyeing Daisy right now, her play style right now reminds me of muppets, where she was present but a bit flatflooted being mafia.
Not a mention of pyxxy but the Daisy stuff looks odd in hindsight. What "playstyle" was she demonstrating by just posting one NGR post saying she's busy and then dipping?
sig wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm I like the Sean case from LC, but I see he and the rest of my town reads are on Pyxxy so I’ll be sheeping that for right now as I catch up and all

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
No mentions of pyxxy until this last-minute vote. Like I said before, this looks like so obviously a bus that I doubt a player who's been around as long as Sig would actually go for it. Saying his townreads are on pyxxy does seem like a way to pass the buck, so I guess that's one small point against them being aligned, but it's still such a convenient excuse that I can't rule them out being wolf overall.
Why would someone give "sheeping others" as a reason for a bus? IME bussing is usually to get towncred, and this doesn't really give any towncred. It is possible landlord!Sig is trying to blend in by voting here, but I'd be loathe to call that a bus in all but the most technical of senses.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Porscha wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:46 am
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:45 am
Seanzie is claiming to have received information from the other thread. Can you back up Brad having flipped wolf?
no, my chat ended after day 1, so no info on flips
Care to share anything from the other side?

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:58 am
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:12 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 10:07 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:30 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:25 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:07 pm

How do you know this?
I got messages from players in the other thread. Theoretically it could be lies (and the Sig thing is a read, not any sort of result), but I'd guess it is accurate.
If this is true (regarding Lime Coke), then there's a pathway to searching for his teammates in here (as well as pyxxy's).
He made only 6 posts N0, mostly fluff. If I was being super generous, I might give Abigail a non-teamed read with him.
Hmm why?
You are the only person he engaged with, and he did so with a joke in a way that I think is more likely "hey, non-teammate, I'll make you laugh so you like me" than "Hey, this is theatre".

Okay.
And again, it's a "if I'm being super generous" type read. I wouldn't bet a game on it, but if I had to pull one read out of Lime's ISO, that'd be it.

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

So, I didn't like how Sig reacted to my comments about the other thread.

I mean, it's non-host info so everything should be taken with a grain of salt, but like... my claim that I got multiple messages and that Lime got elimmed will likely become common knowledge (the other thread knows who picked who for their version of secret santa [I'm guessing it was secret santa, just like ours, but perhaps something different, but one of them did mention the other, so they had some info about who was sending messages to whom {by the way, shortly after getting my messages, I laughed really hard, because I definitely did not do anything game related with my message, and realised that maybe I should have after getting two game-related messages}]). In zero worlds does making stuff up like this make any sense.

I also tried to word things in a way to make it clear that no result was being claimed against Sig (and also the rules forbid that), just someone had a read. This was his reaction:
sig wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:42 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 pm So in the other thread, it looks like they elimmed Lime, and he flipped wolf. Some people elsewhere think Sig is a wolf.
Yea I’m not entertaining any of this when there’s zero way to engage ppl in another thread who has said thoughts and seems like a great way to derail our momentum
I think we should derail the current momentum and talk about this. Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:54 am

If this is true (regarding Lime Coke), then there's a pathway to searching for his teammates in here (as well as pyxxy's).
He made only 6 posts N0, mostly fluff. If I was being super generous, I might give Abigail a non-teamed read with him.
Hmm why?
You are the only person he engaged with, and he did so with a joke in a way that I think is more likely "hey, non-teammate, I'll make you laugh so you like me" than "Hey, this is theatre".

Okay.
And again, it's a "if I'm being super generous" type read. I wouldn't bet a game on it, but if I had to pull one read out of Lime's ISO, that'd be it.
It's an okay read I just dunno how to respond I was trying to get insight into your thought process to see if it made sense and it did to me I wanted to make sure I wasn't being pocketed for a reason that didn't make sense to me

ImageImage

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:07 am

Hmm why?

Okay.
It's an okay read I just dunno how to respond I was trying to get insight into your thought process to see if it made sense and it did to me I wanted to make sure I wasn't being pocketed for a reason that didn't make sense to me
Who are you, and what have you done with Princess Abigail?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:18 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:07 am

Hmm why?

Okay.
Who are you, and what have you done with Princess Abigail?
Uh I'm still me just trying to be better.

ImageImage

TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

idk sig has a right to not entertain people in the other thread thinking he’s a wolf
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 59

Post by falcon45ca »

WTF do we care about the other thread right now?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:04 am So, I didn't like how Sig reacted to my comments about the other thread.

I mean, it's non-host info so everything should be taken with a grain of salt, but like... my claim that I got multiple messages and that Lime got elimmed will likely become common knowledge (the other thread knows who picked who for their version of secret santa [I'm guessing it was secret santa, just like ours, but perhaps something different, but one of them did mention the other, so they had some info about who was sending messages to whom {by the way, shortly after getting my messages, I laughed really hard, because I definitely did not do anything game related with my message, and realised that maybe I should have after getting two game-related messages}]). In zero worlds does making stuff up like this make any sense.

I also tried to word things in a way to make it clear that no result was being claimed against Sig (and also the rules forbid that), just someone had a read. This was his reaction:
Yea I’m not entertaining any of this when there’s zero way to engage ppl in another thread who has said thoughts and seems like a great way to derail our momentum
I think we should derail the current momentum and talk about this. Is anyone else seeing what I'm seeing?

What are you seeing?

You're asking for others to fill in the dots, why don't you just tell us what you think
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:11 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 9:04 am So, I didn't like how Sig reacted to my comments about the other thread.

What are you seeing?

You're asking for others to fill in the dots, why don't you just tell us what you think
No. What are you seeing?

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:15 am

What are you seeing?

No. What are you seeing?

Your Secret Santa told you they flipped Wolf LC in the East side, did they?

I wonder how they went about that, considering our SS took place as day events
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: sean] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

What's the case against Delta?

Cliff notes plz, I am le' tired
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

OK, fine I'll do it myself

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:22 am

What are you seeing?

No. What are you seeing?

Presumably they waited until after EoD to write their message. One of the messages I got was written pre-flip, one presumably post-flip.

I don't actually feel any suspicion of me coming from you, Falcon. It feels more like you want a bare-minimum reason to vote me, and then likely dip in the thread to avoid being a major conversation piece.

If you believe I'm a wolf, then push me. Right now, I don't believe you believe it.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:07 am Delta
Delta wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 11:37 am @pyxxy get over here >:c I'm not over how the mountainous game ended
Delta summoned pyxxy on his fourth post here. I think that's noteworthy.

I won't quote the series of cartoons, but it's a nothing that goes nowhere even though pyxxy is a subject of conversation. You can read it for yourself.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:31 pm
Pyxxy is a question mark really. Would like to work with him but he hasnt really been around to do so. More commenting on jokes in thread or trying to solve who is behind the sock puppet instead of solving the game itself? I dunno. Just kinda odd lol
pyxxy is no longer a question mark (really). I view this as a teammate who doesn't know what to do with a colleague who left his juice at home. The commentary from Delta warrants suspicion, not a handwave and a lol.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:32 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:20 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:15 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:12 pm Coming up to final hour x_x terrifying

Comfortable with my townreads I think? Abi/Cait/Epi/LC/Porscha/Ricochet/Seanzie/Scrappy

Probably throw Sloonei on that list? Maybe a little generous in doing so but eh, feels comfortable to me so :shrug:
Are you saying that you feel comfortable with me, or are you awarding me a town read because I seem comfortable?
The former, feel comfortable giving you a townread here and seeing how things play out once there's a flip on the board
Gotcha, thanks.

Removing all your town reads, we're left with these players:

Falcon45ca
leetic
pyxxy
sig
Spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

Would you care to share some brief thoughts on each of them?
Wow that rlly shows how many TRs Delta has ouch
Like I said, I'll work through them based on what happens.

it's also not that many, 9/6 townread/POE ratio, it's not that bad x_x
This is not directly related to pyxxy, but it looks uncomfortable.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:33 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:32 pm I'ma quickly ISO Pyxxy
it's a fun ISO at least
I read it. What was fun about it?
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm @pyxxy

work with me a second, run me through your thoughts here? \o/
This is the second time Delta summoned pyxxy, and this time it's "work with me a second."

End of Day is in 18 minutes.
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:48 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:46 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:44 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:43 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:42 pm @pyxxy

work with me a second, run me through your thoughts here? \o/
When I do it its townie but when Delta does it its wolfy tbh
cannot win ;_;
Correct

Its just my paranoia of you pocketing Pyxxy

Funnily enough it didnt kick in with Leetic speaking to Pyxxy when I have you above null and dont have Leetic above null

I'm weird
am harmless

& I've wanted to work with Pyxxy in the games we've been in together and both of the past ones we've been v/w

I'd like to be able to talk at least \o/
This is in response to Caitlin, who is dead.

Delta reiterates his desire to "work with" pyxxy. The problem is they've been on opposite teams (according to Delta).

Here's why this doesn't make any damn sense. Let's go back:
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:32 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:30 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:20 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:16 pm
Sloonei wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:15 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:12 pm Coming up to final hour x_x terrifying

Comfortable with my townreads I think? Abi/Cait/Epi/LC/Porscha/Ricochet/Seanzie/Scrappy

Probably throw Sloonei on that list? Maybe a little generous in doing so but eh, feels comfortable to me so :shrug:
Are you saying that you feel comfortable with me, or are you awarding me a town read because I seem comfortable?
The former, feel comfortable giving you a townread here and seeing how things play out once there's a flip on the board
Gotcha, thanks.

Removing all your town reads, we're left with these players:

Falcon45ca
leetic
pyxxy
sig
Spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

Would you care to share some brief thoughts on each of them?
Wow that rlly shows how many TRs Delta has ouch
Like I said, I'll work through them based on what happens.

it's also not that many, 9/6 townread/POE ratio, it's not that bad x_x
Why specifically pyxxy out of these names? There are so many- SO MANY- in Delta's good pile, that Delta could be working with them. Instead, Delta wants to get pyxxy (mafia) more involved.

When Delta finally gets a response out of pyxxy:

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:52 pm
pyxxy wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:51 pm having saved that VC. I can say that I doubt we should ever chop Seanzie here

can roll with that, who would you vote here?

"can roll with that"

That's working with pyxxy, Delta?

That's...a nod.

Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:55 pm my voters could genuinely all be town

what the fuck do I do with this

& could someone w/ prior experience with TSP run me through if their general 'idrc' vibes are AI for them in any way :,)
Delta wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:58 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:58 pm Delta - 3 - Porscha, Sean, Tony
Leetic - 4 - Delta, Rico, Pyxxy, Scrappy
Pyxxy - 5 - Leetic, Epi, Sloonei, Cait, Abbi
Sean - 2 - LC, Falcon

Delta, for someone CW-voting you're awfully quiet wrt pushing away
it's mainly like 'what do I do here I dont even think I'm being pushed by mafia'
Delta kept a vote on leetic. I think Delta is highly compatible with pyxxy given the above.

While there were attempts to drag pyxxy into the game, they look like desperate shots at getting pyxxy to speak up and not get lynched.

There were no attempts made to bring Spacedaisy into the fold, for instance.

That bit sticks out the most to me, the preoccupation w/ getting pyxxy involved

Odd shielding of Sean as well, and based off what exactly?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:49 am

What are you seeing?

No. What are you seeing?

Presumably they waited until after EoD to write their message. One of the messages I got was written pre-flip, one presumably post-flip.

I don't actually feel any suspicion of me coming from you, Falcon. It feels more like you want a bare-minimum reason to vote me, and then likely dip in the thread to avoid being a major conversation piece.

If you believe I'm a wolf, then push me. Right now, I don't believe you believe it.

Oh, did you think my vote was imaginary?

It's real, I clicked the button and everything
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I have no reason to believe that the East's SS worked any differently than ours, and in fact for game balancing, that doesn't make sense
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:10 am
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:49 am

What are you seeing?

No. What are you seeing?

Oh, did you think my vote was imaginary?

It's real, I clicked the button and everything
You don't believe it.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

@Delta Why the preoccupation w/ pyxxy's involvement?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Imma dedicate this song to @Seanzie

Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:38 am Imma dedicate this song to @Seanzie

let's elim this.

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

Oh, I got a guitar from my SS, and they'd like some help solving Alison
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by Sloonei »

Meh
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

Oh, there are a lot of people on Delta... when did that happen?

Meh, not gonna fight it, but I do think Falcon is more likely wolf!Falcon than town!falcon here.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”