Game of Champions: West Facility (Night 2)

Have you donated your art for the art show?

Poll ended at Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:00 pm

Yes, I’m a true artiste
67%
No, but I do I eat paint
33%

Total votes: 3
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 76
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 2)

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

not seeing it on falcon but I got him wrong the other way in the game we just played so don't really trust myself

but as a legacy premier falcon reader I think he's town
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Sloonei »

I could vote for Falcon, actually.
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

no don't he's town
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

also somewhat importantly he's got some sort of mech thing going on and I'm not messing with it until I figure out what it is
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

i figure you know that but wanted to say it anyways just to boost the fact that people know that I can see things
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I've had a rough stretch recently, important to regain my status as "actually kinda good at this game"
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 80

Post by Sloonei »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 11:59 am i figure you know that but wanted to say it anyways just to boost the fact that people know that I can see things
I… don’t.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

wait who killed spacedaisy
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

did we cover this while I wasn’t paying attention
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 32

Re: Game of Champions: West Facility (Day 1)

Post by sig »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:13 am While Epi is working on his analyses of the player interactions, I'll start to work on mine so that they won't be biased by his. Not gonna look at N0, since it's a bunch of crap and pyxxy did jack there anyways.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:20 pm I’ll add to the scrappy doo stuff some more.

As already said they were a sock third party. The owner lucy had some goal that I can’t remember now, but it did have voting power and could be killed.

Also falcon was on my team that game not TSP.

I like LC train of thought on the secret Santa thing, that seems very much within his town meta.

Epi is a gut town read.

I’m liking Abigail posts even though she’s creating a town core :p

I’m eyeing Daisy right now, her play style right now reminds me of muppets, where she was present but a bit flatflooted being mafia.
Not a mention of pyxxy but the Daisy stuff looks odd in hindsight. What "playstyle" was she demonstrating by just posting one NGR post saying she's busy and then dipping?
sig wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm I like the Sean case from LC, but I see he and the rest of my town reads are on Pyxxy so I’ll be sheeping that for right now as I catch up and all

[VOTE: Pyxxy] aubergine
No mentions of pyxxy until this last-minute vote. Like I said before, this looks like so obviously a bus that I doubt a player who's been around as long as Sig would actually go for it. Saying his townreads are on pyxxy does seem like a way to pass the buck, so I guess that's one small point against them being aligned, but it's still such a convenient excuse that I can't rule them out being wolf overall.
She (Daisy) was around or so I thought, just lurking more. This was in line with how she played Baby Muppet where we were both mafia together. So I was thinking that was her approach here. Given that she was mod killed and flipped town it's now pretty clear she ended up not having the time to play.

Yea Pyxxy wasn't really on my radar, but I didn't want to not vote so i joined the wagon :shrug:

Having said that I did think I had more time to review, buuuuut, I probably wasn't going to hard push anyone. I don't have any really solid mafia reads or really even that many lock towns so I'm taking a more back seat approach for the time being.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:59 pm
sig wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 9:42 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 pm So in the other thread, it looks like they elimmed Lime, and he flipped wolf. Some people elsewhere think Sig is a wolf.
Yea I’m not entertaining any of this when there’s zero way to engage ppl in another thread who has said thoughts and seems like a great way to derail our momentum
Why would news of a wolf flip derail our momentum?

Are you trying to say I'm lying? If so, what do you think of my alignment?
Who knows for your second question, but randomly mentioning someone, who you can't/won't name suspects me in another thread is just bad form and not something I could even discuss. So it only serves to throw our thread off track and distract from the pyxxy flip. This might not have been done maliciously, but the end result is still derailment.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also we've got ppl getting Reeeeeal close to breaking the info dumping rules. So like maybe stop doing that.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Per LC case on Sean, I think it still has some good points, but I think its unlikely they're on the same team as Pyxxy, I'll attempt a review of his posts though and see what's up.

Epi makes a good case/connection with Delta to Pyxxy, but I'd like to see what Delta says before I vote there.

Falcon seems to be leaning more into his scum meta which is avoiding his teammates and playing more in the background so he's one to watch as well.

TSP is making me giggle so we can't vote him off this phase sorry team.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I did a quick NKA of Cait

The main things that stood out where her scum reads of Leetic, Sloonie, and Falcon.

Based off this alone and D2 here's my theory.

Leetic is mafia, but they're on the other team, which is also why they're trying to tamper down the idea of 2 teams since it keeps them open as mafia vs locked town. The flip + Cait's pushing could be enough to trigger a NK. This is possible, but not enough to vote off alone.

Sloonie: It's worth watching him especially given how skilled as scum Sloonie can be. I don't recall enough of his standard meta though to say whether or not he's the type to NK someone who's sus of him?

Falcon: This was probably her heaviest push and I know from Falcon's mafia meta he'd be down to kill someone who's going after him.

Bonnnnnnus tin foil theory
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:52 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:52 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:51 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:49 pm Except once but ignore that
Smh

Well I decide to sheep you on it so I hope you're not wrong

Pls shield LC and Tony for me tmrw if I get nightkilled, you and those two are the TRs I'm like a bit more sure of in this thread than on other reads
I'm a town read now? What changed?
You're making towncores and being rlly defensive of your TRs

Abi is actually mafia, got Cait to Town read her, then killed her. Now she can pull the Ike/Silver maneuver if anyone says she's mafia. :p
ImageImage
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

til this is a no infodumping game
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

yeah ok I am now acting as if I know nothing about the other thread which I have no means of talking about
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

ugh I think this kinda means sig is a wolf (not related to infodumping) but he said not to kill me so I want to move off of him
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

flip side the sig read on leetic is a classic sig read so I guess I won’t vote for him
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:33 pm ugh I think this kinda means sig is a wolf (not related to infodumping) but he said not to kill me so I want to move off of him
:keys:

Pocket secured.
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Also I don't think mafia sig would mention info dumping since he'd be hoping people get mod killed for doing it.
ImageImage
Seanzie
Polarized
Posts in topic: 74
Preferred Pronouns: he/him or they/them

Post by Seanzie »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:51 pm
Seanzie wrote: Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:58 pm So in the other thread, it looks like they elimmed Lime, and he flipped wolf. Some people elsewhere think Sig is a wolf.
Yea I’m not entertaining any of this when there’s zero way to engage ppl in another thread who has said thoughts and seems like a great way to derail our momentum

Who knows for your second question, but randomly mentioning someone, who you can't/won't name suspects me in another thread is just bad form and not something I could even discuss. So it only serves to throw our thread off track and distract from the pyxxy flip. This might not have been done maliciously, but the end result is still derailment.
I mean, I can't say for sure who it is, but I have a good guess.

Nothing is distracting from anything. I wanted to mention it to see how you and others react. I think you've reacted poorly. That's how the game is played.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:51 pm Also I don't think mafia sig would mention info dumping since he'd be hoping people get mod killed for doing it.
don't wanna get meta about it but I sorta disagree
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:56 pm

Nothing is distracting from anything. I wanted to mention it to see how you and others react. I think you've reacted poorly. That's how the game is played.

ok look stop talking about it or you will probably get killed or else this is running at a level above my comprehension in which case pretend i never said anything
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:19 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:56 pm

ok look stop talking about it or you will probably get killed or else this is running at a level above my comprehension in which case pretend i never said anything
I asked the hosts what I can talk about, and from my understanding, I can talk about messages I got, as long as it is clear that this is information from another player, not any sort of host-verified information.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

yeah that's sorta ok i guess don't talk about host communication I will assume you aren't breaking any rules (and kinda was but didn't want to get to close to it)
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:49 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:13 am While Epi is working on his analyses of the player interactions, I'll start to work on mine so that they won't be biased by his. Not gonna look at N0, since it's a bunch of crap and pyxxy did jack there anyways.
sig wrote: Sun Jan 28, 2024 12:20 pm I’ll add to the scrappy doo stuff some more.

As already said they were a sock third party. The owner lucy had some goal that I can’t remember now, but it did have voting power and could be killed.

I like LC train of thought on the secret Santa thing, that seems very much within his town meta.

Epi is a gut town read.

I’m eyeing Daisy right now, her play style right now reminds me of muppets, where she was present but a bit flatflooted being mafia.
Not a mention of pyxxy but the Daisy stuff looks odd in hindsight. What "playstyle" was she demonstrating by just posting one NGR post saying she's busy and then dipping?
sig wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:59 pm I like the Sean case from LC, but I see he and the rest of my town reads are on Pyxxy so I’ll be sheeping that for right now as I catch up and all

No mentions of pyxxy until this last-minute vote. Like I said before, this looks like so obviously a bus that I doubt a player who's been around as long as Sig would actually go for it. Saying his townreads are on pyxxy does seem like a way to pass the buck, so I guess that's one small point against them being aligned, but it's still such a convenient excuse that I can't rule them out being wolf overall.
She (Daisy) was around or so I thought, just lurking more. This was in line with how she played Baby Muppet where we were both mafia together. So I was thinking that was her approach here. Given that she was mod killed and flipped town it's now pretty clear she ended up not having the time to play.

Yea Pyxxy wasn't really on my radar, but I didn't want to not vote so i joined the wagon :shrug:

Having said that I did think I had more time to review, buuuuut, I probably wasn't going to hard push anyone. I don't have any really solid mafia reads or really even that many lock towns so I'm taking a more back seat approach for the time being.
For the record, it looks like Daisy was shot, not modkilled. Possibly a lurker vig.

leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 172
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 am

Epi is a gut town read.

Why would someone give "sheeping others" as a reason for a bus? IME bussing is usually to get towncred, and this doesn't really give any towncred. It is possible landlord!Sig is trying to blend in by voting here, but I'd be loathe to call that a bus in all but the most technical of senses.
Probably because Sig arrived so late that they couldn't have really made any other argument look natural, compared to Sloonei who could have developed an argument but didn't. Something not being effective at getting towncred doesn't mean the move wasn't made for those purposes.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:37 pm

Epi is a gut town read.

For the record, it looks like Daisy was shot, not modkilled. Possibly a lurker vig.
Is that an assumption based on flavor/timing or something else?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:51 pm Also I don't think mafia sig would mention info dumping since he'd be hoping people get mod killed for doing it.
WIFOM
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 72
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

hihi o/ here sorry

@Epignosis the reason I focused pyxxy there is because both games we've been in so far, and now this one, we've been v/w but have hoped for a v/v rand. I joined the mountainous game to play w/ pyxxy again & similar here where my main thought there was "oh if pyxxy is v id like to be some sort of lifeline here"
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:36 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:46 am

Epi is a gut town read.

Why would someone give "sheeping others" as a reason for a bus? IME bussing is usually to get towncred, and this doesn't really give any towncred. It is possible landlord!Sig is trying to blend in by voting here, but I'd be loathe to call that a bus in all but the most technical of senses.
Probably because Sig arrived so late that they couldn't have really made any other argument look natural, compared to Sloonei who could have developed an argument but didn't. Something not being effective at getting towncred doesn't mean the move wasn't made for those purposes.
But as I said before, this would be a real noob move, so take of that what you will
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:37 pm hihi o/ here sorry

@Epignosis the reason I focused pyxxy there is because both games we've been in so far, and now this one, we've been v/w but have hoped for a v/v rand. I joined the mountainous game to play w/ pyxxy again & similar here where my main thought there was "oh if pyxxy is v id like to be some sort of lifeline here"
Why did you not have much comment on the growing pyxxy wagon at EoD?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:39 pm

maybe a little selfish but I was more focused on my own for a second lol

was more trying to work out what was happening with the vote on me to really focus on the fact that pyxxy's wagon grew so much outside of 'hes dead, i dont really want to move there because i feel bad that hes so low energy and dont really want to kick him while hes down' ;O;
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:41 pm

was more trying to work out what was happening with the vote on me to really focus on the fact that pyxxy's wagon grew so much outside of 'hes dead, i dont really want to move there because i feel bad that hes so low energy and dont really want to kick him while hes down' ;O;
What do you think about your wagon in light of the flip?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:10 pm I did a quick NKA of Cait

The main things that stood out where her scum reads of Leetic, Sloonie, and Falcon.

Based off this alone and D2 here's my theory.

Leetic is mafia, but they're on the other team, which is also why they're trying to tamper down the idea of 2 teams since it keeps them open as mafia vs locked town. The flip + Cait's pushing could be enough to trigger a NK. This is possible, but not enough to vote off alone.

Sloonie: It's worth watching him especially given how skilled as scum Sloonie can be. I don't recall enough of his standard meta though to say whether or not he's the type to NK someone who's sus of him?

Falcon: This was probably her heaviest push and I know from Falcon's mafia meta he'd be down to kill someone who's going after him.

Bonnnnnnus tin foil theory
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:52 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:52 pm
Caitlin wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:51 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Jan 29, 2024 7:49 pm Except once but ignore that
Smh

Well I decide to sheep you on it so I hope you're not wrong

Pls shield LC and Tony for me tmrw if I get nightkilled, you and those two are the TRs I'm like a bit more sure of in this thread than on other reads
I'm a town read now? What changed?
You're making towncores and being rlly defensive of your TRs

Abi is actually mafia, got Cait to Town read her, then killed her. Now she can pull the Ike/Silver maneuver if anyone says she's mafia. :p
Tbqh I do day 1 Cait a lot but I never n1 her here cause I really wanted to play a mafia game with her its been a while
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 132
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

BTW my theory is someone got a gift and shot Daisy I dunno why everyone is assuming it's a modkill in role madness
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:42 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:41 pm

What do you think about your wagon in light of the flip?
I do kinda still think it's pure even though its silly to think it

I think since pyxxy's wagon grew to such an extent that it's more likely people moved to bus over staying on me, since it's just wasted cred to park on town instead of shift to a wolf that's allowing themselves to die
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:44 pm BTW my theory is someone got a gift and shot Daisy I dunno why everyone is assuming it's a modkill in role madness
The hosts said they would modkill people for not posting. Was Daisy's one NGR post enough to evade that? I believe the flavor mentioned Daisy not being able to show up, is that meaningful?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Porscha/Seanzie/TSP

Porscha is probably town, would give more scrutiny if her whole gameplan is to park town & afk but is what it is for now, Seanzie can be town regardless considering the one point Pyxxy decided to make near EOD is just 'not kill Seanzie' so I kinda want to roll with that for now & TSP I think just takes the Pyxxy vote since I think Scrappy said something that enabled them to move there

so yeah. lol me but probably pure
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:47 pm Pyxxy decided to make near EOD is just 'not kill Seanzie' so I kinda want to roll with that for now
Why?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:48 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:47 pm Pyxxy decided to make near EOD is just 'not kill Seanzie' so I kinda want to roll with that for now
Why?
it did kinda seem for a second like he was trying to get into things in hopes of a swing of votes off of him; the read on Seanzie & the vote on you

I think you're probably both town here for it since I dont think a mafia with a last ditch effort to try swing votes off them then tries to push that their teammate is town. better to play it safe and try town a townie to shift votes? :shrug:
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:47 pm Porscha/Seanzie/TSP

Porscha is probably town, would give more scrutiny if her whole gameplan is to park town & afk but is what it is for now, Seanzie can be town regardless considering the one point Pyxxy decided to make near EOD is just 'not kill Seanzie' so I kinda want to roll with that for now & TSP I think just takes the Pyxxy vote since I think Scrappy said something that enabled them to move there

Also, do your feelings change in light of there likely being two wolf teams?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:37 pm
Seanzie wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:37 pm

Epi is a gut town read.

Is that an assumption based on flavor/timing or something else?
The lurker vig is a guess based on flavor and I think there was one of those in a game this year. It is a guess though, nothing concrete.

Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:50 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:47 pm Porscha/Seanzie/TSP

Also, do your feelings change in light of there likely being two wolf teams?
eh, I saw the mafia/landlords thing but I dont think it's necessarily a multiball thing? unless someone flips with just one or the other

if it is multiball then I guess that changes things for my point around Seanzie & yourself, TSP and Porscha not really?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Scotty wrote: Sat Dec 30, 2023 4:39 pm
GAME OF CHAMPIONS:
Cindy-Kate Bowl XIII

LIVING PLAYERS {12}
  1. Delta - posts
  2. Epignosis - posts
  3. Falcon45ca - posts
  4. leetic - posts
  5. Long Con - posts
  6. Porscha - posts
  7. ☆Princess Abigail☆ - posts
  8. Ricochet - posts
  9. Seanzie - posts
  10. sig - posts
  11. Sloonei - posts
  12. TonyStarkPrime - posts
Scrappy Doo - posts

Hosts:
S~V~S - posts
Scotty - posts

DEAD PLAYERS {3}
  1. pyxxy - posts - Baked beans pizza (Mafia) - eliminated Day 1
  2. Caitlin - posts - Werealligator (Town) - killed Night 1
  3. Spacedaisy - posts - Viktor Vektor (Town) - killed Day 2
PHASE END SUMMARIES
  1. End of Night 0
  2. End of Day 1 - pyxxy is eliminated
  3. End of Night 1 - Caitlin is killed
  4. Day 1 Death - Spacedaisy is killed
EVENTS
  1. Art Show: Art due N2
  2. D1: Secret Santa?
  3. D2: Let's Get High
POLLS
Day 1:
Caitlin
No votes
Voters: None
Delta
16%
Voters: Porscha, Seanzie, TonyStarkPrime
Epignosis
No votes
Falcon
No votes
leetic
21%
Voters: Delta, Ricochet, pyxxy, Scrappy Doo
Long Con
No votes
Porscha
No votes
☆Princess Abigail☆
No votes
pyxxy
37%
Voters: leetic, Epignosis, Sloonei, sig, Caitlin, ☆Princess Abigail☆, Long Con
Ricochet
No votes
Seanzie
5%
Voters: falcon45ca
Scrappy Doo
No votes
sig
No votes
Sloonei
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Unvote
No votes
Night 2 Poll (Where should we go next?):
Barren Wasteland
13%
Voters: sig
Dried Lakebed
13%
Voters: leetic
Dusty Stage
13%
Voters: Epignosis
Jungle Cityscape
25%
Voters: falcon45ca, Sloonei
Pop-up Fair
13%
Voters: Long Con
Looking at the OP, pyxxy is just listed as "Mafia" (no landlords) but brown is an unusual color to use (compared to the much more standard green for town).
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

his flip is bean coloured

I dont know if it has anything to do with factions but lol
Seanzie
Polarized

Post by Seanzie »

I say we just kill scummy things.

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 5:58 pm his flip is bean coloured

In Fire and Ice, the factions are typically distinguished by colors. But they also have names, so
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:04 pm

In Fire and Ice, the factions are typically distinguished by colors. But they also have names, so
makes sense

I dont think I've actually been part of any multiball games so :,) unsure there

If it is multiball, it mainly affects my read on Seanzie/you since there's no guarantee that Pyxxy would know if either of you are town or the other mafia team etc, the other two I dont think change too much
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 110
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Scrappy Doo is on the poll, but I have not seen them post. Perhaps they were pyxxy, and should have been removed?

@TonyStarkPrime Are you posting like drunk-despair Tony Stark, or am I adding that in because of the avatar?
sig wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 1:00 pm Per LC case on Sean, I think it still has some good points
Ok, this is weird because no one has ever said something like that about a case I made. I'm gonna need to know what points you thought were good, please. This is the second time you've brought this up without really referencing anything in the case as a relevant point. Just vague. I'm gonna join Tony on your budding wagon at this time. Do you see why I'm suspicious? [VOTE: sig] aubergine
Delta wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:16 pm
leetic wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 6:04 pm

makes sense

I dont think I've actually been part of any multiball games so :,) unsure there

If it is multiball, it mainly affects my read on Seanzie/you since there's no guarantee that Pyxxy would know if either of you are town or the other mafia team etc, the other two I dont think change too much
I had to/will have to check myself on who I'm townreading based off going after pyxxy. It's tough, because I still feel like I like all my townreads. So I'm keeping it in the back of my mind for now. I'd rather deal with a scum later, than turn on a civilian now.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”