Game of Champions- Merged Thread [GAME OVER- SERIAL KILLER WINS]

Will you play next year?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:00 pm

I gotta win a game first..
No votes
Well, yes, but I gotta win a game first.
No votes

Total votes: 0
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 4]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

dizzy would like your other towns if you can get to finding them, no pressure though
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:48 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:45 pmI said "low" because I couldn't remember any and I skipped a chunk of posts in my catchup. The last time I accused someone of "no engagement" they had actually posted but I didn't see their posts, so I'm not doing that dumb thing again.

Anyway, I thought you townread me? What's with the hostility?
Green seemed on first read to always come from town to me. And I think I still agree. Seems like a high psychological threshold to pass, going didn't you town read me why are you hostile, if you actually are mafia. Unless it's exactly w/w. But doubt it for w/t.
I'm sure I could fake a post like that as mafia if I thought about it lol
Plus it's a multiball game, personally I wouldn't clear someone for something like that
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Regarding the earlier thing between Epi and Sloonei that I saw, I skimmed it, didn't read every single post in detail, but I rather liked bouncing things off of both of them when our threads were first merged here. I don't feel like either of them is a priority wolf flip, but I am keeping it all in the back of my mind in case it comes up again.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:08 pm Regarding the earlier thing between Epi and Sloonei that I saw, I skimmed it, didn't read every single post in detail, but I rather liked bouncing things off of both of them when our threads were first merged here. I don't feel like either of them is a priority wolf flip, but I am keeping it all in the back of my mind in case it comes up again.
That mightve been a weird way to word it
I mean I kinda still think both are towny and I'm not prioritizing reevaluating because I do not think either of them should be a wagon today.
Dyslexicon
<3
Posts in topic: 52

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:05 pm dizzy would like your other towns if you can get to finding them, no pressure though
Both Sloonmeister and Epig seems town to me. Liked how Sloon reacted to them clashing a bit.

But truly, there's so much I haven't read and multi ball does make it more difficult

I am also a multi ball h8r unfortunately
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:06 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:45 pmI said "low" because I couldn't remember any and I skipped a chunk of posts in my catchup. The last time I accused someone of "no engagement" they had actually posted but I didn't see their posts, so I'm not doing that dumb thing again.

Green seemed on first read to always come from town to me. And I think I still agree. Seems like a high psychological threshold to pass, going didn't you town read me why are you hostile, if you actually are mafia. Unless it's exactly w/w. But doubt it for w/t.
Plus it's a multiball game, personally I wouldn't clear someone for something like that
Did it work tho

I guess we'll see
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

As for Cape, I need to read through his posts again. I've been really wishy-washy on his slot today cause I genuinely believe he's solving the game, but you can say that about almost anyone in multiball and it will be true. I've seen the cases on him and I will go through and evaluate them for myself once I'm done with travel stuff. Or maybe while I'm waiting at the airport, idk.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

yeah I'm a multi-ball hater too
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Dyslexicon wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:11 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:06 pm

Did it work tho

I guess we'll see
I'm not sure I've ever done it as mafia, I just think I probably could?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:11 pm yeah I'm a multi-ball hater too
Idk if I hate it, I think it kinda depends on how it's set up tbh. I've played a couple multiball games, some were really fun and some were absolutely horrendous lol. They're probably more fun when you don't take them too seriously, but can be a bit of a headache to solve.
Dyslexicon
<3

Post by Dyslexicon »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:04 pm do agree that leetic seems less abrasive and more helpful than usual but I'm really enjoying his content this game and not gonna complain about it until I need to
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

leetic is also pound for pound (maybe behind DM) putting the most work into this thread and like probably won't survive long anyways
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 127

Post by Sloonei »

multi ball fun
My banners:
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I love multiball, classic Syndicate style. 30 players, two wolf teams, role madness, one or two interesting independents... that's the good stuff.
Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:59 am leetic
WWA
Dyslexicon
Lemonfairy
Ricochet

If any of these names are mafia I will drink an entire water bottle
I wanna see it on video. :suspish:
Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:02 am DrWilgy
Delta
NANOOK
nutella?
Davos
TSP??
Scrappy?
sig

These are the most likely mafia names from the top of my head
Personally, I think evidence shows that Davos is a certain player, and you have them in different categories.
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:06 am [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine

No one talking about Sig, so
I still suspect sig, and would vote there. I think my Cape vote is stronger right now though.
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 10:17 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:14 pm [VOTE: MR] aubergine

Cape is also fine.

I'm still in opposition to a DM yeet.
why
I think Cape is 200% townier than DM
Meta reasons, and I've stated this in previous games where I've been correct 3/3 times so far.

DM as W I don't think can follow some of the processes I've seen this game. Wolf DM would be more scattered in read I think.
In those previous games, were you town in all three?
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:20 pm also if I were an outside observer to myself I would think things about me that I wouldn't comment on
Yeah... me too. :hugs:
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Master Radishes »

I have formless wordless thoughts on TSP but I can't articulate my meaning.

If there was a line graph and the y axis was alignment he swung from Mafia up to Town but is back down in the middle now. The X axis is time but also somehow combined with frequency of posting spurts and ratio of game content to non game content.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:09 pm I have formless wordless thoughts on TSP but I can't articulate my meaning.

If there was a line graph and the y axis was alignment he swung from Mafia up to Town but is back down in the middle now. The X axis is time but also somehow combined with frequency of posting spurts and ratio of game content to non game content.
Let's assume there is at least one Independent, because that's the norm. I have seen other names floated, but TSP seems like a very good candidate. However, I don't know that I'd welcome him into the f5 unless something convincing changed about his activity.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Nanook won Beans Mafia, as a wolf, by doing practically nothing, heavy slank, minimal effort. Though I appreciated it as his dead teammate, I certainly recommend not letting him anywhere near f5 either.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Epignosis »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:42 am Epi having so many posts and paying close attention makes me want to sr him
Please senior me.

I have so many posts, after all.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:00 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:42 am Epi having so many posts and paying close attention makes me want to sr him
Please senior me.

Hola Senor Epi
DrWilgy
Posts in topic: 200

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:03 pm DrWilgy wrote: ↑Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:17 am
Lemonfairy wrote: ↑Tue Feb 06, 2024 7:41 pm
DrWilgy wrote: ↑Tue Feb 06, 2024 4:14 pm
[VOTE: MR] aubergine

Cape is also fine.

I'm still in opposition to a DM yeet.
why
I think Cape is 200% townier than DM
Meta reasons, and I've stated this in previous games where I've been correct 3/3 times so far.

DM as W I don't think can follow some of the processes I've seen this game. Wolf DM would be more scattered in read I think.
In those previous games, were you town in all three?
In 3/3 pretty sure.

I did as W TMI DM town 1 game and I did W/W with DM 1 game, but I didn't add those to the counts.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 3]

Post by Epignosis »

Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:50 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:03 am
Cape90 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:51 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:06 pm Cape
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:20 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:11 am I realize I am doing the same thing I'm accusing you of in my emotional response and I shouldnot do that

I do think the pelt is mine though

I think I'm wrong on someone in my town core who Caitlin was right about otherwise I think I'd be dead N1 over her

It could be falcon... but I don't want to think it is
So Princess Abigail is town yeah?
While I'm mainly looking for Falcon interactions, this caught my eye.
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:46 pm I can kind of see the push on falcon, can someone summarize, if they haven't, what falc did in the other thread?
This is horrifically vague.

"I can kind of see the push on falcon."
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:11 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:35 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:01 pm

There shouldn't be 6 votes on me right now

I'm literally towning my ass off, it's just misunderstood
Eh. There was no townspewing from you from the N0 thread.

It's odd that in your posts here so far, you've brought nothing from the other thread nor do I see an explicit interest in the one you weren't in.

You're normally good about showing your within your townrange when you are town, where is that m8?
DrWilgy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:36 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:26 pm all of the people who claim to be good at reading falcon, dead and alive, think falcon is town
I'm good at reading Falcon, but I don't think this is townspewed Falc.

Who from y'alls thread who claimed to tr falcon that died?
I think both of these pushes on falcon kinda look terrible, esp since wilgy and falcon haven't seen most of one another's messages since they were in different threads most of the game all together
I don't understand why you can't have an opinion on someone from a different camp. This is a defense of Falcon by way of suspecting (and voting) Wilgy.
Cape90 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:30 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:29 pm

It's odd that in your posts here so far, you've brought nothing from the other thread nor do I see an explicit interest in the one you weren't in.

You're normally good about showing your within your townrange when you are town, where is that m8?

I can't force you to see things from my point of view, I feel I'm obv town

I'm the towniest town who's ever towned!

Maybe I'm having a bad game? But!

Has anyone ever considered that maybe I'm having a great game?
If you are having a great game, why are you getting pushed? are most people pushing for you in bad faith?
As far as I can tell, this is the only direct interaction Cape had with Falcon. It's not a bad question.

I do not see that Falcon ever followed up on it though.
Cape90 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:32 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:14 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:08 pm

What makes you think that?
He's making a claim that obviously isn't true. Nobody is going to buy it. Nobody is buying it.

I think falcon is streetwise enough to know that he's got to get something going to stay alive when he's got this many votes.

Calling you and me his only civilians isn't going to get the job done.
All this you/falcon talk is kinda screaming w/w to me
I want to cross-reference this post with the earlier posts. There is a shaky defense of falcon in those.

Here is the turn, where Cape explicitly calls Falcon mafia and does so with enough gumption to call me his teammate.

So I even said:
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 6:28 pm

He's making a claim that obviously isn't true. Nobody is going to buy it. Nobody is buying it.

I think falcon is streetwise enough to know that he's got to get something going to stay alive when he's got this many votes.

Do you know falcon is mafia?
By that point, falcon had one foot out the door, and I see no evidence that Cape was really trying to figure falcon out. Cape went from defending Falcon to calling him mafia without ever even voting there.

I would call Cape a highly compatible teammate with Falcon. Could even be a Landlord.
1. I thought PA was town because of the insinuation of getting night 1ed. Obviously a dumb reason in retrospect. Also Abi was not on the same team as falcon, i don't know how many hecking times i have to repeat that LMAO.

2. What was there even to say about falcon, he talked about how he was obvious town while mostly posting a lot of fluff. Felt like he was stumbling drunk in the thread with some of what I would consider "half-content".

3. I do still have a suspicion on Wilgy, I just didn't know how you could have possibly gathered anything out of falcon's logs and again, the whole push was indirect.

4. Yeah, I was considering pushing falcon because I wanted that over lemonfairy for sure.

5. This was also crossing my mind in terms of me later wanting to vote falcon, but i wasnt there for EOD. It also seems like you are aware of your connection to falcon from like a couple pages or so ago. I was more confident on DrWilgy who at the time was hard pushing for falcon.
I don't see how you went from "I think both of these pushes on falcon kinda look terrible" to "All this you/falcon talk is kinda screaming w/w to me."

"Kinda terrible" is wishy washy.

"Screaming" is you're fucking certain.

At what point did Falcon become mafia for you?
Falcon was never town to me
Falcon was never confident scum to me.

He was on like, the sameish level as DM for me at the time, but I didn't love the popular wagons at that time and thought Wilgy was more sus then both of you

Also I think you are town today, but I'm in the realm of caring less and less because I think this town is screwed LMAO
Screwed? Four mafia down. Four. That's pretty impressive by this point.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:01 pm
Please senior me.

Hola Senor Epi
Where's my tilde, bitch? :suspish:
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:57 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:54 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:53 am
leetic wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:34 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:28 am I am slamming my fists on the table telling people that Sloonei is not a civilian.
In D2, Sloonei explicitly said that falcon was a wolf and not pyxxy's partner. Do you think he would be so open about that were him and falcon paired?
That almost sounds like Sloonei knew about it being multi ball but I'm ignoring that thought because he's probably just town
I assumed it was multiball from the start, yes. This was a prominent topic of conversation in the West.
Why would you assume it was multi ball from start? That pings tbh. It never even crossed my mind until the other color and name showed up in falcon and everything started clicking. It feels more natural that mafia wolves would be inclined to assume it was multi ball from start tbh.
I assumed it from the start as well. Syndicate tradition, old school hosts, makes sense with this many people, etc etc.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:03 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:01 pm
Please senior me.

Hola Senor Epi
Where's my tilde, bitch? :suspish:
I don't know how to do that on my keyboard.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

nutella wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:59 am I've played with town Cape a bunch of times and this ain't it folks. These flippantly accusatory one-liners sound fake AF.
Yeah. Cape's mafia.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Master Radishes wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:59 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:57 am
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:54 am
Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:53 am
leetic wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:34 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:28 am I am slamming my fists on the table telling people that Sloonei is not a civilian.
In D2, Sloonei explicitly said that falcon was a wolf and not pyxxy's partner. Do you think he would be so open about that were him and falcon paired?
That almost sounds like Sloonei knew about it being multi ball but I'm ignoring that thought because he's probably just town
I assumed it was multiball from the start, yes. This was a prominent topic of conversation in the West.
Why would you assume it was multi ball from start? That pings tbh. It never even crossed my mind until the other color and name showed up in falcon and everything started clicking. It feels more natural that mafia wolves would be inclined to assume it was multi ball from start tbh.
GoC has often been multiball in the past. It's not weird for old timers to assume it could be.
Get off my lawn.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 3]

Post by WindwardAway »

Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:02 pm
Cape90 wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:50 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 12:03 am
Cape90 wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:51 am
Epignosis wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:06 pm Cape
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:20 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:11 am I realize I am doing the same thing I'm accusing you of in my emotional response and I shouldnot do that

I do think the pelt is mine though

I think I'm wrong on someone in my town core who Caitlin was right about otherwise I think I'd be dead N1 over her

It could be falcon... but I don't want to think it is
So Princess Abigail is town yeah?
While I'm mainly looking for Falcon interactions, this caught my eye.
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 8:46 pm I can kind of see the push on falcon, can someone summarize, if they haven't, what falc did in the other thread?
This is horrifically vague.

"I can kind of see the push on falcon."
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:11 pm

DrWilgy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:36 pm

I'm good at reading Falcon, but I don't think this is townspewed Falc.

Who from y'alls thread who claimed to tr falcon that died?
I think both of these pushes on falcon kinda look terrible, esp since wilgy and falcon haven't seen most of one another's messages since they were in different threads most of the game all together
I don't understand why you can't have an opinion on someone from a different camp. This is a defense of Falcon by way of suspecting (and voting) Wilgy.
Cape90 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:30 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:29 pm

I can't force you to see things from my point of view, I feel I'm obv town

I'm the towniest town who's ever towned!

Maybe I'm having a bad game? But!

Has anyone ever considered that maybe I'm having a great game?
If you are having a great game, why are you getting pushed? are most people pushing for you in bad faith?
As far as I can tell, this is the only direct interaction Cape had with Falcon. It's not a bad question.

I do not see that Falcon ever followed up on it though.

I want to cross-reference this post with the earlier posts. There is a shaky defense of falcon in those.

Here is the turn, where Cape explicitly calls Falcon mafia and does so with enough gumption to call me his teammate.

So I even said:

By that point, falcon had one foot out the door, and I see no evidence that Cape was really trying to figure falcon out. Cape went from defending Falcon to calling him mafia without ever even voting there.

I would call Cape a highly compatible teammate with Falcon. Could even be a Landlord.
1. I thought PA was town because of the insinuation of getting night 1ed. Obviously a dumb reason in retrospect. Also Abi was not on the same team as falcon, i don't know how many hecking times i have to repeat that LMAO.

2. What was there even to say about falcon, he talked about how he was obvious town while mostly posting a lot of fluff. Felt like he was stumbling drunk in the thread with some of what I would consider "half-content".

3. I do still have a suspicion on Wilgy, I just didn't know how you could have possibly gathered anything out of falcon's logs and again, the whole push was indirect.

4. Yeah, I was considering pushing falcon because I wanted that over lemonfairy for sure.

5. This was also crossing my mind in terms of me later wanting to vote falcon, but i wasnt there for EOD. It also seems like you are aware of your connection to falcon from like a couple pages or so ago. I was more confident on DrWilgy who at the time was hard pushing for falcon.
I don't see how you went from "I think both of these pushes on falcon kinda look terrible" to "All this you/falcon talk is kinda screaming w/w to me."

"Kinda terrible" is wishy washy.

"Screaming" is you're fucking certain.

At what point did Falcon become mafia for you?
Falcon was never town to me
Falcon was never confident scum to me.

He was on like, the sameish level as DM for me at the time, but I didn't love the popular wagons at that time and thought Wilgy was more sus then both of you

Also I think you are town today, but I'm in the realm of caring less and less because I think this town is screwed LMAO
Screwed? Four mafia down. Four. That's pretty impressive by this point.
Cape probably meant his team is screwed tbh
He has an uncanny high level of confidence in his townreads that I feel nobody should have in multiball
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I feel like cape isn't solving with the intent to root out the other mafia team, and not to win the game for town. I think it's very likely his confidence in his reads comes from knowing who he's not teamed with.
And I don't remember him mentioning Ricochet much before suddenly putting them in townreads? I'll try to check again but my flight is boarding soon.
I'm going to move my vote just in case I don't make it back again before eod.

[VOTE: Cape90] aubergine
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I still recommend giving Nook some consideration, btw. I know he won't be a wagon today but I want some discussion on him tomorrow. I feel he could easily coast through the game if nobody looks at his slot.
Ricochet
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 48

Post by Ricochet »

:sigh:

:band:

:smoky: :smoky: :smoky:
wrote: Wed Jan 31, 2024 7:42 pm Epignosis - posts
falcon45ca - posts - Stanley Yelnats IV (Mafia)
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:38 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:05 pm
Ya, but she's giving you the cockeye

Your vote on my wagon feels opportunistic. What are your reads right now, outside of my slot?
So, true story:
When I was born, I didn't have eyelids.

Back in the 80s, the solution for this was that the doctor would recommend circumcision and use the foreskin to create eyelids.

My parents agreed to this.

And that's why I'm cockeyed.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:18 am I am hungover

What have I missed?
Hopefully not the toilet.
:lulz:
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:52 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:01 pm I'm literally towning my ass off, it's just misunderstood
I would love to see what that looks like.
:goofp:
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:33 pm My present take on falcon:

falcon is not literally towning his ass off.

Again, that would be fun to witness. I can't even imagine what that would look like for anybody.

Instead, falcon is behaving in a reactive manner that I think gives an indication that for him isn't mafia-oriented.

I'm unlikely to vote there today. falcon should put on his leather pants and start going after mafia though.
:doh:
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:07 am

What falcon is doing is a dead-end street. Nobody buys "I'm literally towning my ass off."

What mafia says that shit?
:goofp: :doh:
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:26 am
Am I supposed to just agree with you that falcon is mafia?

Shit, you've got sig leading the charge there. Probably the first time he's been ON a Day 3 lynch instead of being one.

I do not trust Master Radishes.

Everybody else is fine except Wilgy. Just don't know much there.

Are you comfortable with this lynch?

And I'll be clear on this: I'm not voting to save falcon. If he goes, he goes.
:dead horse:
:confused:
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:14 pm

I I do have a couple TRs from the West but my mom is largely a fictional character in this narrative

I'm not voting LC or Epi
:hugs:
wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:02 pm member of the Arbiters of the Rose Empire
:beer: :goofp: :doh:

:paranoid: :llama: :dark:
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

Yeah, I'm completely fine with [VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine. They've done basically jack shit this phase and it feels like a lack of motivation after their partner went down. Plus, this looks a lot like their Beans "performance".
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

At this rate I'll probably end up voting Cape, but still think MR is a good vote.

I've reskimmed MR, Abi, and Lime Coke and I do think all 3 are compatible.

In the east thread it did feel like MR was trying to pull away from the Lime wagon when it was forming, opting to vote Alison instead. MR did voice a meta reason for suspecting both, but the timing of the Alison vote feels very much hindering the momentum on Lime's wagon. The only interaction here between Abi and MR was encouraging a post that put Abi as a tr.

Don't feel a need to vote Lemon, but I also trust the Cape voters more than the Lemon voters.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

*AND I also trust the Cape voters more than the Lemon voters.

you ever read a sentence you wrote, realize it didn't make sense, rewrote it into another sentence that doesn't make sense?
Image Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

[VOTE: cape] aubergine

This is a pure sheep vote. I trust the work that has been done which points to Cape as a suspect.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:25 pm Yeah, I'm completely fine with [VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine. They've done basically jack shit this phase and it feels like a lack of motivation after their partner went down. Plus, this looks a lot like their Beans "performance".
Literally after I moved my vote off him :(
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:26 pm Nanook won Beans Mafia, as a wolf, by doing practically nothing, heavy slank, minimal effort. Though I appreciated it as his dead teammate, I certainly recommend not letting him anywhere near f5 either.
I've won town games this way too lol
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

leetic wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:25 pm Yeah, I'm completely fine with [VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine. They've done basically jack shit this phase and it feels like a lack of motivation after their partner went down. Plus, this looks a lot like their Beans "performance".
I haven't done much any day, what makes this one different besides that it fits a narrative?
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:30 pm
I haven't done much any day, what makes this one different besides that it fits a narrative?
"I was wolfy in a previous phase, why does it matter that I am wolfy today?"
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:28 pm [VOTE: cape] aubergine

This is a pure sheep vote. I trust the work that has been done which points to Cape as a suspect.
Sloonei make a vote based on their own thoughts challenge (impossible)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Dizzy, leetic, epi, lemon, tsp?, [remaining porscha voters whomever they are]

Kill that group and win the game most of the time I think
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:29 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 2:26 pm Nanook won Beans Mafia, as a wolf, by doing practically nothing, heavy slank, minimal effort. Though I appreciated it as his dead teammate, I certainly recommend not letting him anywhere near f5 either.
Can't risk it, old chum. You must understand.

leetic wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:32 pm
Lulz

"Feels like a pack of motivation after their partner goes down" directly implies I had more motivation before that

So 🤷‍♀️
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:32 pm Dizzy, leetic, epi, lemon, tsp?, [remaining porscha voters whomever they are]

Porscha, to you:

leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:32 pm Dizzy, leetic, epi, lemon, tsp?, [remaining porscha voters whomever they are]

Why is the list mostly people from my side when the unflipped wolves are mostly from your side?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:33 pm
Yeah I'm mostly just ego posting about how great I am at slanking lol
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:33 pm
Lulz

"Feels like a pack of motivation after their partner goes down" directly implies I had more motivation before that

So 🤷‍♀️
... a WOLF... pack? :eek:

leetic wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:34 pm

Why is the list mostly people from my side when the unflipped wolves are mostly from your side?
I'm not assuming even distribution
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:33 pm
Lulz

So 🤷‍♀️
You had like five posts total this phase when I posted that, you definitely had more last phase
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard

Post by Sloonei »

Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:28 pm [VOTE: cape] aubergine

Sloonei make a vote based on their own thoughts challenge (impossible)
Sometimes this is the most effective way to play.
My banners:
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:34 pm
Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:33 pm
Yeah I'm mostly just ego posting about how great I am at slanking lol
You're literally my personal slanking hero.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”