Game of Champions- Merged Thread [GAME OVER- SERIAL KILLER WINS]

Will you play next year?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:00 pm

I gotta win a game first..
No votes
Well, yes, but I gotta win a game first.
No votes

Total votes: 0
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 5]

Post by Delta »

cape pinged me to watch the dog die

thats fucked up
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

So fourteen players left (counting Davos), and most likely one landlord and two arbiters? That isn't too dissimilar to Fire and Ice, so still a decent situation for town, notwithstanding any ITPs that can add chaos to the mix.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:18 pm Anyway, a bit of mechanical discussion. Scrappy clearly didn't have a lover aspect, so it is indeed possible that whoever controls Davos is already dead. I bring this up because, if Davos is a wolf, it's the only way I can see there being another wolf on my side to even the numbers (though that would still be unbalanced in my mind, as five minds are always more powerful than four, disregarding any powers they might have). Still, Brad is the only dead person who it could be without Davos being town (remember, Cape90's flip said they were the only person who could see both threads, so it can't be anyone from my side). Davos's behavior would not be unusual for Brad, as he was similarly unhelpful as a wolf when he was sent over to the other thread in Severance. Still though, I would not flip anyone from my side before flipping Davos, and I really thing there are more pertinent lynch targets than Davos (but vigs, do your thing!).
I actually think Scrappy and Davos could be secret anonymous players who aren't in the player list, maybe
It was a thought I had earlier
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:18 pm Question 3:

@Scotty @S~V~S
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:26 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:18 pm Anyway, a bit of mechanical discussion. Scrappy clearly didn't have a lover aspect, so it is indeed possible that whoever controls Davos is already dead. I bring this up because, if Davos is a wolf, it's the only way I can see there being another wolf on my side to even the numbers (though that would still be unbalanced in my mind, as five minds are always more powerful than four, disregarding any powers they might have). Still, Brad is the only dead person who it could be without Davos being town (remember, Cape90's flip said they were the only person who could see both threads, so it can't be anyone from my side). Davos's behavior would not be unusual for Brad, as he was similarly unhelpful as a wolf when he was sent over to the other thread in Severance. Still though, I would not flip anyone from my side before flipping Davos, and I really thing there are more pertinent lynch targets than Davos (but vigs, do your thing!).
I actually think Scrappy and Davos could be secret anonymous players who aren't in the player list, maybe
Maybe?
I thought town aligned by proxy indicated they were the sock puppet of a town player though? ?_?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:28 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:18 pm Question 3:

@Scotty @S~V~S
DING DING DING! It was Indeed Summer Sh!t.
You have won a prize!
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Assuming Ricochet was killed by the landlords, I doubt whoever doing so did so with the intent of shooting a wolf, as I don't think anyone expressed a strong wolfread of them as of late. I mean, it is possible they had mechanical evidence against Ricochet but never confronted them in-thread as they were afraid of crossfire, but that's pure speculation at this point. They may have been killed for their reads (or another standard reason like PR hunting, although I'm not sure how wolves would do this when claiming isn't allowed (again, discounting the possibility that they had mechanical evidence)) though unfortunately their D2 material is basically unreadable.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

The OP says Scrappy is a "Puppet". Besides, I'd expect both of them (but especially Davos) to have done a lot more if they're really separate people who aren't otherwise playing the game.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Master Radishes »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:30 pm Assuming Ricochet was killed by the landlords, I doubt whoever doing so did so with the intent of shooting a wolf, as I don't think anyone expressed a strong wolfread of them as of late. I mean, it is possible they had mechanical evidence against Ricochet but never confronted them in-thread as they were afraid of crossfire, but that's pure speculation at this point. They may have been killed for their reads (or another standard reason like PR hunting, although I'm not sure how wolves would do this when claiming isn't allowed (again, discounting the possibility that they had mechanical evidence)) though unfortunately their D2 material is basically unreadable.
Generally agree I don't think it was a shot at a wolf target. Maybe Rico's emoji-energy 'solving' made the Landlords nervous. I dunno.
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 3]

Post by leetic »

Ricochet wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:27 am Haven’t caught up, starting later.

Can confirm Abigail’s was most pushy for pyxxy to be lynched, I think I called it the most “tar & feathered” treatment of suspecting pyxxy and pushing their lynch. One final post was in fact pleading to players to not drop off the wagon. This, more than rest, is the stuff that makes me doubt alignment, it would have been the only momentum for pyxxy to survive - unless Abigail is this bloodthirsty, busthirsty and disapproving of a teammate performance.
It's funny how both falcon and Ricochet look like they could have been aligned with Abby at a glance
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:10 pm So I'll work my way from the wagons to others, within my capability.

Wagons

Overall, I'd favor a falcon lynch over a Lemon or Monroe one. Grouping bias is a factor, cuz I've played and judged falcon down in West, whereas I know less on why the other two are wolfread or didn't catch all the details from others' cases.

Between Lemon and Monroe, I'd place Monroe within question marks, both in regards to why they've become a D3 wagon and what they've done in response.

So, falcon > Monroe > Lemon

falcon

West - pyxxy connection: none that could have been established, because they interacted with / mentioned each other a total of zero times
West D1-D2 judgement: ended D2 with a low opinion on him and down on my would-vote list; excluding pyxxy connections I considered (Porscha, Delta), he was the lowest ranked de facto. West gameplay resembled current gameplay: brief intervals of engagement, much of which was spent prodding others (with a degree of randomness, never focused) or reactive-toned defending when voted/wagoned
D3 judgement:
-- pretty much the same, tone and grasp of play have not improved.
-- noted him hitting back in rebuttal form at most of his wagoners (Sloonei's characterisations, calling MRadishes opportunistic, bark back at nutella), plus placing three others (leetic, sig, Abigail) within wolf pairings with no reasoning. so pretty much a kind of "you're all bad" howl.
-- parked defense into two main ideas: that the Western nightkills are a frame and that he is towning like mad and we fail to see it. Former boils down to wifom, as leetic also said; latter is not something I can agree with, based on what I've judged. I've read or remember no strong meta read from others on this gameplay, as it stands, being town!falcon indicative
-- meanwhile, withheld to offer townreads (apart from not wanting to vote LC and Epignosis).
-- of his votes, Abigail and Monroe were/are without discernible cause. Monroe isn't even the counterwagon to self-pres on, at the moment

Monroe
D3 judgement: only 3 posts, of which their essence is an aggro response and vote on Epignosis (for their vote / case on them); other reads (Delta ping, wouldn't wagon Lemon) all vague. It doesn't look great, of course, to drop and omgus upon the very first interaction with a player from the other group. But also not the deepest material to make a solid case out of. Hence the question mark status.

Lemon
D3 judgement: I'd structure 3 phases, thus far, of activity.
-- first phase (posts 1-3) in which she mentioned postponing activity and also a statement on the merger being a sensible disorienting moment. I think some wagoned her starting for as little as this and, without proper context if this would classify as a pattern from wolf!lemon (that I can remember), I felt it was undeserved.
-- second phase (pre legacy post), with a first wave of rebuttals (at nutella and Windward). something about wanting to sit more on it. at worst, could display nerviness in face of pressure.
-- third phase (the legacy post): quite a shift from small bites to extensive reads. rebuttal-wise, argues more than the cases on her are not solid or convincing, then also tiers the wagoners based on individual performance. if this alone (or more of this throughout D3), without suss pressure, would have been Lemon's activity, I'd probably read it well. given suss and wagon pressure, I am missing meta info on whether Lemon would as to go steroids, from feeble to opinionated, as wolf. also, a bit funny to have labeled it as "legacy", as if the lynch is a done deal.

tldr: falcon suss (with no prevailing meta info that he towns this way), Monroe who knows (startled by bad form, but tis all so far), lemon no real ping on her elaborate reply
So now we know the alignment of two of these people. I mean, if two of his partners were wagons, I guess it makes sense to put the townie in the middle? I still doubt it though
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:38 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:10 pm So I'll work my way from the wagons to others, within my capability.

Wagons

Overall, I'd favor a falcon lynch over a Lemon or Monroe one. Grouping bias is a factor, cuz I've played and judged falcon down in West, whereas I know less on why the other two are wolfread or didn't catch all the details from others' cases.

Between Lemon and Monroe, I'd place Monroe within question marks, both in regards to why they've become a D3 wagon and what they've done in response.

So, falcon > Monroe > Lemon

falcon

West - pyxxy connection: none that could have been established, because they interacted with / mentioned each other a total of zero times
West D1-D2 judgement: ended D2 with a low opinion on him and down on my would-vote list; excluding pyxxy connections I considered (Porscha, Delta), he was the lowest ranked de facto. West gameplay resembled current gameplay: brief intervals of engagement, much of which was spent prodding others (with a degree of randomness, never focused) or reactive-toned defending when voted/wagoned
D3 judgement:
-- pretty much the same, tone and grasp of play have not improved.
-- noted him hitting back in rebuttal form at most of his wagoners (Sloonei's characterisations, calling MRadishes opportunistic, bark back at nutella), plus placing three others (leetic, sig, Abigail) within wolf pairings with no reasoning. so pretty much a kind of "you're all bad" howl.
-- parked defense into two main ideas: that the Western nightkills are a frame and that he is towning like mad and we fail to see it. Former boils down to wifom, as leetic also said; latter is not something I can agree with, based on what I've judged. I've read or remember no strong meta read from others on this gameplay, as it stands, being town!falcon indicative
-- meanwhile, withheld to offer townreads (apart from not wanting to vote LC and Epignosis).
-- of his votes, Abigail and Monroe were/are without discernible cause. Monroe isn't even the counterwagon to self-pres on, at the moment

Monroe
D3 judgement: only 3 posts, of which their essence is an aggro response and vote on Epignosis (for their vote / case on them); other reads (Delta ping, wouldn't wagon Lemon) all vague. It doesn't look great, of course, to drop and omgus upon the very first interaction with a player from the other group. But also not the deepest material to make a solid case out of. Hence the question mark status.

Lemon
D3 judgement: I'd structure 3 phases, thus far, of activity.
-- first phase (posts 1-3) in which she mentioned postponing activity and also a statement on the merger being a sensible disorienting moment. I think some wagoned her starting for as little as this and, without proper context if this would classify as a pattern from wolf!lemon (that I can remember), I felt it was undeserved.
-- second phase (pre legacy post), with a first wave of rebuttals (at nutella and Windward). something about wanting to sit more on it. at worst, could display nerviness in face of pressure.
-- third phase (the legacy post): quite a shift from small bites to extensive reads. rebuttal-wise, argues more than the cases on her are not solid or convincing, then also tiers the wagoners based on individual performance. if this alone (or more of this throughout D3), without suss pressure, would have been Lemon's activity, I'd probably read it well. given suss and wagon pressure, I am missing meta info on whether Lemon would as to go steroids, from feeble to opinionated, as wolf. also, a bit funny to have labeled it as "legacy", as if the lynch is a done deal.

tldr: falcon suss (with no prevailing meta info that he towns this way), Monroe who knows (startled by bad form, but tis all so far), lemon no real ping on her elaborate reply
So now we know the alignment of two of these people. I mean, if two of his partners were wagons, I guess it makes sense to put the townie in the middle? I still doubt it though
Although of course, the reason falcon is likely at the top is because they were in the same thread. Ricochet was likely testing the waters with the other two.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:30 pm Assuming Ricochet was killed by the landlords, I doubt whoever doing so did so with the intent of shooting a wolf, as I don't think anyone expressed a strong wolfread of them as of late. I mean, it is possible they had mechanical evidence against Ricochet but never confronted them in-thread as they were afraid of crossfire, but that's pure speculation at this point. They may have been killed for their reads (or another standard reason like PR hunting, although I'm not sure how wolves would do this when claiming isn't allowed (again, discounting the possibility that they had mechanical evidence)) though unfortunately their D2 material is basically unreadable.
I do kinda think Rico was assumed to be town by landlords considering they were fairly townread, at least from what I remember?

And maybe a given since majority of wolves had come from our side at that point, but probably just reaffirms the idea that majority of the wolves sit in the other thread because if Rico was killed for being townread, it was probably under the assumption of 'this thread has much more town in the remaining numbers than ours did'

at least maybe? Like I said it's probably a given with the amount of flipped wolves from our thread vs the other but it's what came to mind regardless

I dont know if all wolves from ours are gone, unsure if there would be an even split? but eh
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 2:15 pm Anyway, dumping the first batch.

Wagoners*

* given the VC at the time of submitting this
NB: not sure the poll reflects the vote chronology as well, but I'll just roll with the names as they appear

falcon

Monroe
-- seems to have parked on falcon just now, despite all their posts being bark back at Epignosis. I suppose it counts as self-pres?
-- just to add to their read, minus point for their recent post aimed at Epignosis, tone still aggro defensive and not the most respectable wording towards Epignosis, either

sig
pyxxy connection: labelled it as unlikely
much of what I've noted down from sig's activity is in fact case-making on falcon, arguments being that falcon is within wolf range and that the Western night kills could show pattern of clean-up in his aid. also admits mindmeld with leetic on the night kills angle. seems fine

Master Radishes
-- for someone from East, therefore info-less on falcon, vote drop was sudden, without hint of inquiry or reading into others' takes and a bit of "nuh-uh" retort to falcon calling it opportunistic (even prodding him to vote back). not ideal elements. later more elaborate, dismissing falcon's "exasperation" as outweighed by poor tone, something I do meld with.
-- had a good impression of him otherwise - active in developing reads and opinionated on enough players and events - but this on its own is a mixed bag

Windward
-- noted her more of a Lemon wagoner for much of D3; falcon switch comes down to disliking falcon's "opportunism" rebuttal at Radishes, it seems. bit cheeky to word it as "happy to join the opportunistic train". later camps reactive attitude, in principle, towards mafia lean. again, had more interest in others, but I can see how the view on falcon might have soured in time and treat the gameplay as wolf-likely
-- activity-wise, I'd rate Windward towny. ample material, not gonna develop full read at this time.

Long Con
pyxxy connection: labelled him sussworthy
-- it is accurate that LC has suss on falcon throughout West period
-- it is also accurate that his waffle on falcon came from trusting Abigail's tone/meta read, true both during West time and during D3 here
-- as far as coming back on falcon wagon, late on seems to make a read - not agreeing with his towning claim, finding his counter-suspicions omgusey. think it's adequate
-- didn't note down any pings from LC today tbh, though overall I find him a bit puzzling. his D3 is probably the better-looking phase of his activity thus far, engaged and opinionated more on the topics, but at times I also he's tagteaming others (much "starting to see this" responses), quite the buddy dynamic with Epignosis, lighthearted banter and focused replies in equal measures. ech, probably wouldn't focus on deciphering this for now

leetic
pyxxy connection: labeled him unlikely
-- pretty much wagons falcon for the nightkill angle; dismisses falcon's defense on that as wifom; don't recall him tackling any other point about falcon
-- really conflicted about leetic overall: was my topwolf pick and vote D1, the aggro-tone was prevalent; Abigail (in West) and Dizzy (in here) mentioned that this is normal leetic; then D2 he shifts into a Pyxxy Scientist (ISO'ing interactions), drop most of the prod and poke tone, a solving attitude I shared and in turned like;
-- now? I'm seeing way less of D2. announced ISOs from West D2, did not deliver; had to defend a bit re: gifting a player who flipped wolf, don't know if that's a topic of suss. informed the merged group of his Pyxxy Science findings, that's fair. couple more reads (Nanook for instance), no definitive wording. still, really slowed down performance. puzzling.

DrWilgy
-- seems to base and bank his falcon vote on lack of townspewing alone. I'd label this a tad narrowing
-- no developed read on his activity atm. word that came to mind, upon quick scroll, was "scrambled". perhaps within expectations.
This list may be pure (from a "partnered with Ricochet" perspective, at least)? DM is flipped town, MR and WWA seem to be unaligned, Wilgy has a similar issue with WWA in that the entire team would have been committed to the bus, and the others are town/ITP from numbers. I don't know why the whole team would be insistent on sacrificing falcon when they avoided casualties D1 and D2 and the Seanzie kill (and possibly the Caitlin kill as well) seemed motivated to protect falcon? I don't know man
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:22 pm I have to close in an hour. Will try to finish a scan of the Darling wagoners.

Lemon wagoners probably not worth pursuing. And, in just two lines, there's nothing good looking left in there. I recall no serious push(es) from Nanook - just an instavote on sabi, due to lingering post-wolfflip, and then a tag vote right after Dizzy back and forth. Davos doesn't sound like making any trustworthy contribution all game and just plants votes. I trusted Scrappy more in West, I'd come back to whether Davos can be trusted, but not this phase, I suppose.
Chooses to basically ignore the Lemon wagon, interesting. I would not be surprised if there was at least one Arbiter among them
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:46 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:22 pm I have to close in an hour. Will try to finish a scan of the Darling wagoners.

Lemon wagoners probably not worth pursuing. And, in just two lines, there's nothing good looking left in there. I recall no serious push(es) from Nanook - just an instavote on sabi, due to lingering post-wolfflip, and then a tag vote right after Dizzy back and forth. Davos doesn't sound like making any trustworthy contribution all game and just plants votes. I trusted Scrappy more in West, I'd come back to whether Davos can be trusted, but not this phase, I suppose.
Chooses to basically ignore the Lemon wagon, interesting. I would not be surprised if there was at least one Arbiter among them
Is there a record of what the wagon was like at that point?

I can go back and get a manually compiled version otherwise
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:32 pm
The OP says Scrappy is a "Puppet". Besides, I'd expect both of them (but especially Davos) to have done a lot more if they're really separate people who aren't otherwise playing the game.
Yeah I know, their player titles also say as much
I figured Davos at least was probably a player
But scrappy seemed quite active, so idk?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:58 pm No more analysis. Bed & sleep.

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine
The fact that they voted so late may suggest against a unified bussing strategy, as they may have hoped someone else would pick up traction
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Ok I'm gonna go back to paying attention to real life lol
Be back later!
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:48 pm Ok I'm gonna go back to paying attention to real life lol
Be back later!
o/
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

At EoD, the Lemonfairy voters were NANOOK and Davos, though there were probably more when Rico made that comment. This is enough to convince me to [VOTE: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME] aubergine
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:47 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:32 pm
Yeah I know, their player titles also say as much
I figured Davos at least was probably a player
But scrappy seemed quite active, so idk?
Their activity was mostly in short bursts. Still, there's a possibility that they're Caitlin (which was brought up by pyxxy interestingly enough), which would make some sense. Still, since they're dead no use on speculating on their identity.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:40 pm
I do kinda think Rico was assumed to be town by landlords considering they were fairly townread, at least from what I remember?

And maybe a given since majority of wolves had come from our side at that point, but probably just reaffirms the idea that majority of the wolves sit in the other thread because if Rico was killed for being townread, it was probably under the assumption of 'this thread has much more town in the remaining numbers than ours did'

at least maybe? Like I said it's probably a given with the amount of flipped wolves from our thread vs the other but it's what came to mind regardless

I dont know if all wolves from ours are gone, unsure if there would be an even split? but eh
For balance, it's likely even or very close to even, as Severance was. There definitely isn't only one wolf in the other thread, that would be bastard as it would force town to either mislynch or lynch a (presumably non-hostile) ITP (unless there is a hostile ITP from that thread still at large).
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:53 pm

For balance, it's likely even or very close to even, as Severance was. There definitely isn't only one wolf in the other thread, that would be bastard as it would force town to either mislynch or lynch a (presumably non-hostile) ITP (unless there is a hostile ITP from that thread still at large).
I'm not suggesting a huge amount more on ours, maybe 1 more? Mainly just trying to factor in Cape being ITP from the other thread since in Severance, my thread had an extra player since I was ITP and then an even split for wolves. Here, threads were balanced, 1 puppet each side, and Cape just flipped ITP.

So I assume either we have one more mafia on our side or maybe a second third party? Just so things balanced out.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:57 pm

I'm not suggesting a huge amount more on ours, maybe 1 more? Mainly just trying to factor in Cape being ITP from the other thread since in Severance, my thread had an extra player since I was ITP and then an even split for wolves. Here, threads were balanced, 1 puppet each side, and Cape just flipped ITP.

So I assume either we have one more mafia on our side or maybe a second third party? Just so things balanced out.
It's likely we have an ITP on our side. But right now, the wolves are the bigger threat (unless there's a cult, but in that case the game would probably be already over)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:59 pm
Delta wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:57 pm

It's likely we have an ITP on our side. But right now, the wolves are the bigger threat (unless there's a cult, but in that case the game would probably be already over)
Agreed, mainly just working out what-ifs more than anything \o/
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

There are only six remaining people on the other side (excluding Davos). If there are four wolves on each side, just shooting one of them at random would have a 50% chance of flipping wolf. I think NANOOK is the best shot though.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

And if I'm not misclearing anyone from Ricochet pairings, then the Arbiters are in NANOOK, nutella, and Lemonfairy. nutella may be being squeezed out by PoE here, but I'll always prioritize NANOOK. It would also explain why NANOOK is so insistent at only looking in my thread for wolves.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I'm almost tempted to treat NANOOK as pre-flipped. They're just that cornered at this point.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

In order from most to least likely to be an arbiter:

NANOOK
nutella
Lemonfairy
MR
DrWilgy
WWA
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I think Lemon is slightly more likely than Nanook but there is definitely at least one wolf in the two of them. They're not super likely to both be, I guess? I'd look at Wilgy for the other if so off the top of my head
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Some of the Lemon Rico mentions look pretty teamy to me
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

I just think broadly speaking the consensus has been correct and Lemon was fairly consensus so yeah that's a fine vote.

[VOTE: lemonfairy] aubergine
Master Radishes
Hitman

Ignore me on Nanook. My raisining could easily be wrong. It's nothing substantial.
Master Radishes
Hitman

If I had a worry despite the many dead wolves, it's that the widely townread slots aren't really dying. They were in the East Facility but not so much here.

Just something for future us to worry about though.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I am more concerned about NANOOK than Lemon. [VOTE: nanook] aubergine
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 25
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

ANNOUNCEMENT:

———————————————

Lemonfairy was a super serious person.

But no one ever seemed to think so. She wasn't sure if it was being named "Lemonfairy" or her theme music. Whenever she entered the room, a parody trot K Pop song played. Not the most srs things; maybe it was the accordions? Perhaps being named King Ashurbanipal or perhaps playing Beethovens 9th Symphony as her theme song might have led to some more regard in that area?

She made many complex reads, and many towny posts. She played a hard game. She worked hard on an original art piece (two versions!). She won multiple art pieces in the contest. She was a top notch strategist.

She was a team player, and her death was unexpected.

All Hail the Mighty Lemonfairy; she was past her expiration date.

Lemonfairy has died. She was:
Assyrian Empire (Late Bronze Age Collapse):

You are mafia and a member of the Arbiters of the Rose Empire.
You win if you achieve parity with town and eliminate all threats to your faction.

You are a forceful military power without equal in Ancient Mesopotamia.
@Delta
@DrWilgy
@Epignosis
@leetic
@Lemonfairy
@Long Con
@Master Radishes
@NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
@nutella
@sig
@Sloonei
@TonyStarkPrime
@WindwardAway
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Making me change my vote. Rude.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Alright, NANOOK is probably the last one
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

oh sick
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

im vindicated
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 62

Post by sig »

I’m running a bit behind, but given the current state I’m confident Nutella, Epi, and leetic are town.

LC/TSP/Sloonie are all town leans. I could see one in here being mafia, but given the numbers maybe not.

That leaves

Wilgy
Delta
Nanook
Windward

Right?

With 1-2 arbiters left and 1 landlord likely left I think we’re in a prett good spot
ImageImage
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lemonfairy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:12 pm I'm thinking DM/Wilgy/Nanook as my top SRs

DM/Nanook on one team
Wilgy on the other

only there's a wrench here because DM and Nanook have just been sitting on my wagon for the last 2 days and I don't think partners would do that
it'd be too obvious
Rule of three would suggest one in Wilgy/NANOOK. You know which one I'm leaning towards
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

Good thing GoC doesn't have any history of a wolf team getting decimated then the last wolf soloing it to victory.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:03 pmim vindicated
Granted, I did see a wolf kill their partner in a similar manner in World Flags… but I'll treat you as non-arbiter for now
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Getting the last landlord will be harder, given that Abby doesn't have many substantial interactions with those from the other thread.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

I bet one of wilgy/nanook is arbiter and the other is landlord and that's that
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:06 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:03 pmim vindicated
Granted, I did see a wolf kill their partner in a similar manner in World Flags… but I'll treat you as non-arbiter for now
We're at the point where that would not be too bad a move for a wolf. If I am right about the two arbiters being between nutella/NANOOK/Lemonfairy (and I was right about one) it would make sense for wolf nutella to get out of that PoE by any means necessary. Still, it's probably NANOOK. He's the one that feels most deflated by the PoE, and it's understandable why w!NANOOK wouldn't want to push any of the remaining players from that thread.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:18 pm I bet one of wilgy/nanook is arbiter and the other is landlord and that's that
Yeah. And if not maybe Delta. No reason it has to have been an even East/West split tbh.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

[VOTE: nanook] aubergine
Image Image Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”