Game of Champions- Merged Thread [GAME OVER- SERIAL KILLER WINS]

Will you play next year?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:00 pm

I gotta win a game first..
No votes
Well, yes, but I gotta win a game first.
No votes

Total votes: 0
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 222

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 5]

Post by Master Radishes »

[VOTE: Nanook] aubergine

Alright let's just do this then.

For once maybe I'll be on the correct wagon instead of always trying to find a counterwagon.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 3]

Post by Delta »

nutella wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 9:29 pm
Delta wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:15 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:40 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:35 pm Do you have a Top 3 T & Top 3 W?
Town: Dizzy, Long Con,
maybe Windward at this point.
Plus sig and Abi.

Radish, Epi, Sloon
also climbing up that way.
This is more than three

For scum, there's Lemon,
maybe falcon and sabi,
also TSP?

TSP looks like
type of slot that would be scum,
not talked about much

and leetic described
his pyxxy positioning
that didn't sound great
nutella wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:58 pm i also think the
falcon wagon's stale too
and i town lean him

meanwhile there has been
more resistance to monroe
feeling that's the hit
probably not quite what you're after Leetic but considering Falcon/Lemon were aligned this caught my eye anyway

@nutella what caused the change in read on Falcon between these posts? I dont think you ever explained it & later you doubled down and said you didnt think Falcon flipped wolf by EOD so ?_?

Because looking at his posts between these two, it's not really.. inspiring? he has a few posts about how hes obvtown n stuff, I dont get how that shifts him from scumlean to townlean !_!
Idk tbh, I townread him at the beginning of the game and the wagonomics was a factor, idr about his posting that day specifically but I just didn't particularly feel it
Eh

Issue is you did kinda frame it as Falcon was a townlean prior to that point when your previous reads said otherwise so ?_? but townread at the beginning of the game does explain that I guess so :shrug:
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:56 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 10:37 pm
leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:54 pm Still, @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, even if you're the last arbiter we still have a common enemy, so who from your thread looks worst based solely on Brad interactions? (I know they won't respond, but worth a shot) (anyone else from that thread is invited to answer as well)
Btw
Quick thoughts on this, it would be weird to appeal to the last arbiter as, well, the last arbiter? Of course it could be a gambit but if the distribution is even as people keep saying, and Rico and falcon were from West, and Lemon was from East, then I would not bet on leetic being scum at all anyway.
It's more that even if they are a wolf, we're in multiball here. Still, with NANOOK's slanking, they probably weren't gonna answer; I wouldn't be surprised if they don't show up again this phase. Who do you think is the wolfiest living player based solely on Brad interactions and nothing else?
I actually would've said Lemonfairy but she flipped and wasn't aligned with Brad, lmao.
Something interesting of note is that in Brad's only readlist where he supposedly gave townreads, he named Nutella, Lemon and me as three players he never interacted with prior to that point, and he only interacted with me after I voted him. All other players in his list have flipped town (Michelle, Rondo, Cape and DM).
Unfortunately he really didn't interact much with anyone, except to spew them town, as I see it.
MR interacted with Brad and didn't make it into the town list, but I'm not really sure I'd go so far as to say it means much. It was a bit of a nothingburger exchange, and less sus than the interaction Brad had with DM, or the lack of interaction Brad had with Sabi (and both of them were town).
Imo Brad was already in antispew for getting heat on him after not posting for half a day, and I actually think he might not have interacted with or given a read on his partner.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:30 am
leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 6:54 pm Still, @NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, even if you're the last arbiter we still have a common enemy, so who from your thread looks worst based solely on Brad interactions? (I know they won't respond, but worth a shot) (anyone else from that thread is invited to answer as well)
Btw
Quick thoughts on this, it would be weird to appeal to the last arbiter as, well, the last arbiter? Of course it could be a gambit but if the distribution is even as people keep saying, and Rico and falcon were from West, and Lemon was from East, then I would not bet on leetic being scum at all anyway.
It's more that even if they are a wolf, we're in multiball here. Still, with NANOOK's slanking, they probably weren't gonna answer; I wouldn't be surprised if they don't show up again this phase. Who do you think is the wolfiest living player based solely on Brad interactions and nothing else?
I actually would've said Lemonfairy but she flipped and wasn't aligned with Brad, lmao.
Something interesting of note is that in Brad's only readlist where he supposedly gave townreads, he named Nutella, Lemon and me as three players he never interacted with prior to that point, and he only interacted with me after I voted him. All other players in his list have flipped town (Michelle, Rondo, Cape and DM).
Unfortunately he really didn't interact much with anyone, except to spew them town, as I see it.
MR interacted with Brad and didn't make it into the town list, but I'm not really sure I'd go so far as to say it means much. It was a bit of a nothingburger exchange, and less sus than the interaction Brad had with DM, or the lack of interaction Brad had with Sabi (and both of them were town).
Imo Brad was already in antispew for getting heat on him after not posting for half a day, and I actually think he might not have interacted with or given a read on his partner.
I didn't elaborate on that, whoops. Lemon had no interactions with Brad but made it into his town list, that was my logic. Which could be used on Nutella or me, but I think Nutella has been independently towny, and I know I'm not a wolf. But we're the only two living players on that list now, and I'm the only one who sort of had an interaction with Brad, so the answer should just default to me. Lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:34 am
Btw
I didn't elaborate on that, whoops. Lemon had no interactions with Brad but made it into his town list, that was my logic. Which could be used on Nutella or me, but I think Nutella has been independently towny, and I know I'm not a wolf. But we're the only two living players on that list now, and I'm the only one who sort of had an interaction with Brad, so the answer should just default to me. Lol
Or MR, but I don't really think it's him, as I said before.
Hence I believe Nook actually is a hit. I know I cased him as being a potential arbiter before but I kinda doubt he's paired with Lemon, given that he voted her for days. I think he absolutely could be a landlord, though.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Fwiw the interactions with Brad were as follows:

Master Radishes said he'd be fine with voting Alison or Brad because he'd seen them both wolf recently and they were both giving similar vibes to those games. Brad replied by saying MR was broken.

I poked at Brad for being fully in wolf meta and also putting a townread on me without even trying to interact with me, and I voted him. He responded with something about how he had just put me in his townreads, like he was regretting having done so.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

exciting thread
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 4:12 pm exciting thread
We shouldn't have killed so many wolves. Now we're too confident.
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
i moderated for mafiathesyndicate.com and all i got was this stupid title
Posts in topic: 59
Preferred Pronouns: Usually he/him but idc

Post by NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:36 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:34 am
Btw
Or MR, but I don't really think it's him, as I said before.
Hence I believe Nook actually is a hit. I know I cased him as being a potential arbiter before but I kinda doubt he's paired with Lemon, given that he voted her for days. I think he absolutely could be a landlord, though.
*landchad, @RondoDimBuckle is disappointed in you smh
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Please remember to kill Nutella tomorrow ty
ImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Idk what to make of tsp keep him in poe tho

Wilgy probably poe

Kill nutella obvs

Epi weh

Still 👀 at porscha voters

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:06 pm Idk what to make of tsp keep him in poe tho

Wilgy probably poe

Kill nutella obvs

Epi weh

Radishes also very 🤔

I have it in my head that wwa is fairly polarized but if that's wrong then them too

Obviously this is probably too big and needs to be narrowed down but that's a you guys problem*

*jk we all know nobody is coming back to this or will give a shit tomorrow lol

Special shout out to porscha, Dizzy, and wilgy for making this game better

Even if it's felt like I'm under the whip or in prison sometimes 😭
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 151
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:09 pm Even if it's felt like I'm under the whip or in prison sometimes 😭
How hard would we have to whip you to get your participation levels up, so that we could judge your content and contributions?
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:06 pm Idk what to make of tsp keep him in poe tho

Wilgy probably poe

Kill nutella obvs

Epi weh

I didn’t vote Porscha it’s a lie or something
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Wait no I voted porscha
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Anyways here’s the ditch Nanook is not engaged enough in the game dynamics to be a wolf
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:09 pm Even if it's felt like I'm under the whip or in prison sometimes 😭
You had like five days to do something, I'm not gonna be crying any tears for you
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Leetic you are like the annoying manager who tries to get people in trouble for not filing their TPS reports

Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:12 pm
How hard would we have to whip you to get your participation levels up, so that we could judge your content and contributions?
You couldn't afford me uwu
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I see no reason why Nanook’s productivity level should be considered significantly correlated with his alignment
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I guess if you wanna correlate it with your sympathy that’s on you
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

And like yeah we should kill Nanook I guess but

leetic wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:28 pm
You had like five days to do something, I'm not gonna be crying any tears for you
Voted mafia more than you lol
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:35 pm I see no reason why Nanook’s productivity level should be considered significantly correlated with his alignment
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:35 pm I guess if you wanna correlate it with your sympathy that’s on you
why are you like weirdly defending him at the eleventh hour kinda weirdly TMIy vibe

meh anyway in case i finally die (paradoxically i might be alive for having not said this yet) the emergency button alluded to earlier is in fact master radishes
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

still wilgy first i think but wilgy more likely landlord and radish arbiter if nook isnt
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:35 pm
Yeah, bussing requires such godreads
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:38 pm still wilgy first i think but wilgy more likely landlord and radish arbiter if nook isnt
Is your read on Wilgy based on any interactions with Brad or Abby?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:44 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:38 pm still wilgy first i think but wilgy more likely landlord and radish arbiter if nook isnt
Vaguely on brad i guess
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:35 pm And like yeah we should kill Nanook I guess but
Then what's the point of anything you're saying?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:44 pm
Vaguely on brad i guess
Care to elaborate?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

My emergency button is 'everyone'. Not sure there's anyone I ride or die with. Maybe Windy.
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:45 pm
Vaguely on brad i guess
Care to elaborate?
i said vaguely for a reason
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 4]

I also don't think Sloonei is Mafia tbh, but 3P is more likely.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:29 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:25 am Lynch Sloonei please.
I will not fight it, but it would not yield the result Town Epi is hoping for.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:29 am I assure you I am playing this game with town's best interests at heart.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:47 pm
Vaguely on brad i guess
Care to elaborate?
So your source is you made it the fuck up?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image

leetic wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:43 pm
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:35 pm
Yeah, bussing requires such godreads
Dang, and I just ran out of aloe too
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 4]

Post by nutella »

Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:49 pm I also don't think Sloonei is Mafia tbh, but 3P is more likely.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:29 am
Epignosis wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:25 am Lynch Sloonei please.
I will not fight it, but it would not yield the result Town Epi is hoping for.
Sloonei wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 1:29 am I assure you I am playing this game with town's best interests at heart.
oh yeah there was a post other than those two that specifically gave me the 3p sloon idea let me find it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:14 pm Sick, can I be confirmed not mafia now?
this lmao, it's essentially a naked 3p claim
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice

Post by nutella »

leetic wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:49 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:47 pm
Vaguely on brad i guess
Care to elaborate?
So your source is you made it the fuck up?
my source is it feels like it makes sense from my memories of the east thread but i dont have the inclination right now to trawl back through it
Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

nutella wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:51 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 7:14 pm Sick, can I be confirmed not mafia now?
this lmao, it's essentially a naked 3p claim
Yeah, I think it makes sense. Sorta had it in the back of my mind since he posted the ones I quoted.

Anyway, might be something to focus on sooner or later.
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 127

Post by Sloonei »

Hey what are we all talking about?
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Master Radishes
Hitman

Shh, he's here.

Hi Sloonei!
Sloonei
Cap'n Sloonbeard
Posts in topic: 127

Post by Sloonei »

Hi class
My banners:
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:19 pm Hey what are we all talking about?
:eek: N-nothing! Yeet is going smoothly sir!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 5:35 pm I see no reason why Nanook’s productivity level should be considered significantly correlated with his alignment
To me, it's more like we can't risk letting him live, because he has slanked to Wolf victory before.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm not buying the argument that Nook has slanked too much to be a wolf. That's such an easy cop-out. I firmly believe he's mafia, and if he doesn't flip mafia then I will put my own life on the line. I am that confident in my take.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:36 pm I'm not buying the argument that Nook has slanked too much to be a wolf. That's such an easy cop-out. I firmly believe he's mafia, and if he doesn't flip mafia then I will put my own life on the line. I am that confident in my take.
No, he won Beans Mafia with this level of activity or less.

I did say pregame I was going to heavy slank lol
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 10, 2024 6:36 pm I'm not buying the argument that Nook has slanked too much to be a wolf. That's such an easy cop-out. I firmly believe he's mafia, and if he doesn't flip mafia then I will put my own life on the line. I am that confident in my take.
It’s not about the slank level

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”