Game of Champions- Merged Thread [GAME OVER- SERIAL KILLER WINS]

Will you play next year?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:00 pm

I gotta win a game first..
No votes
Well, yes, but I gotta win a game first.
No votes

Total votes: 0
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 200

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 6]

Post by DrWilgy »

I've been reviewing Brad's list and the players chosen/not chosen as that seems to be a crux on WWA and Nut's reads.
Was in on the list:

player/post count placement/alignment/interaction level
Michelle 4 - t - interacted with
WWA 1 - ? - was around with
LF 12 - W - was around with
Nut 3 - ? - was around with
DM 13 - t - interacted with
Rondo 8 - t - interacted with
Cape 7 - 3p - interacted with

Was not on the list but was in thread at the same time as Brad:

MR 9 - ? - Interacted with
Creature 5 - t - Interacted with
Me 12 - t - was around with
Sabi 2 - t - was around with
Alison 11 - t - was around with
Dizzy 10 - t - Interacted with

Was not on the list nor was in the thread at the same time as Brad:

Nook - t - 14
Davos - ? - 16
All things considered, it really seems quite arbitrary as levels of interaction/thread visibility are spread rather evenly.

Sabi who was rather active, didn't get interacted with or put on the list.
Nook/Davos seems like they were forgotten about entirely.

Brad did prefer more active players and players who were more active in the thread at this time who they interacted with with outliers to this rule being Nut/WWA. The fact that MR was interacted with but wasn't put on the list is of note, but I can't tell if it's the same behavior as seen with Dizzy/Creature who both had varying levels of activity.

Without knowing Brad's spew/antispew patterns, I think it boils down to the WIFOM of 'would the teammate be included or not'
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

this exercise just makes me feel worse about the Nook yeet lol
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:14 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:40 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:20 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:34 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:24 pm 4 have chimed in saying it's likely me without saying why lol.

Feels arbitrary and a repeat of Nook's yeet.
I'm actually not 100% sold on it being you. I'm still working through it.

It's primarily a PoE narrowing but I think you're a potential Landlord because Brad never mentioned or interacted with you at all. imo you're a little less likely to be an Arbiter based on falcon treatment but i haven't gone through Rico's or Lemon's ISOs yet, and I think Lemon's will be the most relevant to look through because she was also in East facility.

I'm not married to this take and I'm happy to discuss stuff with you to see if I reach a different conclusion. I feel like I didn't give Nook enough of a chance in terms of that, like I interacted with him toward eod but not enough before that, and I think that mightve made a difference in my level of confidence on him.
:shrug2:

I guess if we have to just yeet the players that had minimal Brad interaction, that's fine, but I'm finding it very strange that you still tr MR's interactions with Brad in spite of the day 1 poll, MR being the only non villager element on the villager cw.

It just feels bad to me.
I suppose it's because Windy is better than you at reading associations. :grin:

It was a CW of like..3 votes? Brad was obviously going down. A wolf partner is far more likely to bus than try to prop up a counterwagon on their lonesome.
I'll double check, but I remember thinking that you're joining the cw wasn't at a point where it was firm for Brad going down like 3 to 5?

If there was actually no momentum shift, then I'll probably need to reread.
I don't remember specifically, but I just remember thinking Brad was the likely elim and I went for creating a counterwagon for reasons of science and such.
Went through, your vote seems to be what enabled a cw to exist. It was 3-5 when you voted based on Aubergines and Michelle's vote count copy put into the thread.

It's also not like your vote had no momentum, it seemed to be in direct opposition to WWA putting brad at +3 taking Brad back down to +2 within the same hour.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

D3
DarlingMonroe
Voters: Falcon45ca, Master Radishes, TonyStarkPrime, Epignosis, Sloonei, Lemonfairy

Delta
Voters: nutella

DrWilgy
Voters: Cape90

Falcon45ca
Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, sig, Delta, WindwardAway, Ricochet, Long Con, leetic, DarlingMonroe, DrWilgy

leetic
Voters: Dyslexicon

Lemonfairy
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Davos
D4
Cape90
Voters: Master Radishes, Sloonei, Long Con, nutella, Epignosis, WindwardAway

DarlingMonroe
Voters: Lemonfairy

Delta
Voters: sig

Dyslexicon
Voters: Cape90

leetic
Voters: Dyslexicon

Lemonfairy
Voters: DarlingMonroe, NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME

Master Radishes
Voters: DrWilgy, TonyStarkPrime

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Voters: leetic

sig
Voters: Delta

Sloonei
Voters: Ricochet, Davos
D5
DrWilgy
Voters: TonyStarkPrime

Epignosis
Voters: Sloonei

Master Radishes
Voters: DrWilgy

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Voters: Master Radishes, Epignosis, nutella, WindwardAway, Long Con, leetic

nutella
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 11, 2024 11:24 pm 4 have chimed in saying it's likely me without saying why lol.

It's primarily a PoE narrowing but I think you're a potential Landlord because Brad never mentioned or interacted with you at all. imo you're a little less likely to be an Arbiter based on falcon treatment but i haven't gone through Rico's or Lemon's ISOs yet, and I think Lemon's will be the most relevant to look through because she was also in East facility.

I'm not married to this take and I'm happy to discuss stuff with you to see if I reach a different conclusion. I feel like I didn't give Nook enough of a chance in terms of that, like I interacted with him toward eod but not enough before that, and I think that mightve made a difference in my level of confidence on him.

I guess if we have to just yeet the players that had minimal Brad interaction, that's fine, but I'm finding it very strange that you still tr MR's interactions with Brad in spite of the day 1 poll, MR being the only non villager element on the villager cw.

It just feels bad to me.
It's because I thought what Brad said to MR was kinda rude tbh
And he was more rude to Creature, who flipped town
I don't think it's a full clear for MR but I think it's less likely partnered than an entire lack of interaction.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:30 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 2:14 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 1:40 pm

It just feels bad to me.
I suppose it's because Windy is better than you at reading associations. :grin:

It was a CW of like..3 votes? Brad was obviously going down. A wolf partner is far more likely to bus than try to prop up a counterwagon on their lonesome.
I'll double check, but I remember thinking that you're joining the cw wasn't at a point where it was firm for Brad going down like 3 to 5?

If there was actually no momentum shift, then I'll probably need to reread.
I don't remember specifically, but I just remember thinking Brad was the likely elim and I went for creating a counterwagon for reasons of science and such.
Is there really much point in creating a counterwagon for the sake of having one, though? That seems a bit strange, especially for a wolf like Brad who is often extremely polarized to the point he will freeze entirely as wolf (as we saw in East Facility). There doesn't need to be a counterwagon if the wagoned player in question doesn't make any effort to support one. Brad didn't even give any (fake) scumreads, only townreads. So he was definitely in antispew trying to avoid putting a vote, and knew he would be bussed.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

[VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine

I've changed my mind. I think Wilgy is doing actual casework and Radishes is not.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Master Radishes »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:17 pm Is there really much point in creating a counterwagon for the sake of having one, though?
I think so. :shrug:
Master Radishes
Hitman

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:19 pm [VOTE: Master Radishes] aubergine

I've changed my mind. I think Wilgy is doing actual casework and Radishes is not.
I don't need to. Or want to. Or both.
Master Radishes
Hitman

(I was going to try to read back on things tomorrow. Didn't have time today.)
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:19 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:17 pm Is there really much point in creating a counterwagon for the sake of having one, though?
When you have a wolf who's pretty much dead to rights in the thread, why does there need to be a counterwagon? If you'd answered that you thought there should be a counterwagon on Alison because Alison was wolfy, at least that would be reasonable, because then you have a reason to vote somewhere that just happens to not be the main wagon. But despite pushing Alison for several days, as I had, you answered that you thought there should be a counterwagon.

I voted Alison because I genuinely thought she was pushing me in bad faith, and that her unmoving PoE following the Brad flip indicated w/w wagons. I originally voted her, but I thought both she and Brad were wolfy, and I did not move my vote to Brad to create a counterwagon. I moved it because I thought Brad was burying himself at that point, and frankly I probably would've moved back to Alison had she been the larger wagon, because I *didn't* want there to be close wagons. Maybe it's because I'm used to playing on a site that's majority-only (and plurality results in a no-lunch), but I didn't want the wagons to become tied. I think forcing wagons to exist for the sake of existing is pointless, if there's no good reasoning behind them.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:20 pm

Then let me ask you something. You said something yesterday about how, if you had to reconstruct your readlist and throw everyone in the PoE, I'd still be the player you trusted the most. Why is that? Does that mean you'd believe everyone else is a wolf over me? What makes you so certain I'm not paired with Brad?
Master Radishes
Hitman

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:25 pm
When you have a wolf who's pretty much dead to rights in the thread, why does there need to be a counterwagon? If you'd answered that you thought there should be a counterwagon on Alison because Alison was wolfy, at least that would be reasonable, because then you have a reason to vote somewhere that just happens to not be the main wagon. But despite pushing Alison for several days, as I had, you answered that you thought there should be a counterwagon.

I voted Alison because I genuinely thought she was pushing me in bad faith, and that her unmoving PoE following the Brad flip indicated w/w wagons. I originally voted her, but I thought both she and Brad were wolfy, and I did not move my vote to Brad to create a counterwagon. I moved it because I thought Brad was burying himself at that point, and frankly I probably would've moved back to Alison had she been the larger wagon, because I *didn't* want there to be close wagons. Maybe it's because I'm used to playing on a site that's majority-only (and plurality results in a no-lunch), but I didn't want the wagons to become tied. I think forcing wagons to exist for the sake of existing is pointless, if there's no good reasoning behind them.
I think counterwagons allow for opportunities regardless of the situation. Knowing as we do now that it's multiball and we likely only had 2 from any given scumteam in the thread, it was probably useless after all. But on principle I like dangling counterwagons because it can sometimes tempt wolves to manouvre around them, if the conditions are right.

I also thought Alison was wolfy. I can believe these two things simultaneously, can I not?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:34 pm

I think counterwagons allow for opportunities regardless of the situation. Knowing as we do now that it's multiball and we likely only had 2 from any given scumteam in the thread, it was probably useless after all. But on principle I like dangling counterwagons because it can sometimes tempt wolves to manouvre around them, if the conditions are right.

I also thought Alison was wolfy. I can believe these two things simultaneously, can I not?
You can, but my point was that your gut reaction was to say that you voted Alison for the sake of creating a counterwagon, and not because you wolfread her. Had you said that you voted her because she was wolfy AND made a good counterwagon, I'd be considerably less critical.
Master Radishes
Hitman

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:28 pm

Then let me ask you something. You said something yesterday about how, if you had to reconstruct your readlist and throw everyone in the PoE, I'd still be the player you trusted the most. Why is that? Does that mean you'd believe everyone else is a wolf over me? What makes you so certain I'm not paired with Brad?
Mainly I was thinking about how Brad nicknamed you 'Squidward' in his reads and then seemed uncertain what to do about you once you voted him or whatever it was. (Without checking he said like 'I just put you in my townreads, damn it Squidward' or something.) It doesn't feel partnered.

Nothing really stops you from being an Arbiter to be fair. I'm kind of just now consciously realising how few options are left so I suppose you're back on the table. But in general your WIM and general solving has been at a better level than most others', e.g. nutella who has kind of coasted since earning a consensus townread on D1.
Master Radishes
Hitman

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:37 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:34 pm

You can, but my point was that your gut reaction was to say that you voted Alison for the sake of creating a counterwagon, and not because you wolfread her. Had you said that you voted her because she was wolfy AND made a good counterwagon, I'd be considerably less critical.
Okay. :shrug:
Master Radishes
Hitman

Like I thought it was taken for granted I found Alison wolfy, so I didn't need to say that bit?

I liked both options and as best I recall the main impetus for the vote was therefore propping up a counterwagon because Brad was the likelier choice but keeping multiple options can sometimes lead to movement that becomes readable later.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:37 pm

Mainly I was thinking about how Brad nicknamed you 'Squidward' in his reads and then seemed uncertain what to do about you once you voted him or whatever it was. (Without checking he said like 'I just put you in my townreads, damn it Squidward' or something.) It doesn't feel partnered.

Nothing really stops you from being an Arbiter to be fair. I'm kind of just now consciously realising how few options are left so I suppose you're back on the table. But in general your WIM and general solving has been at a better level than most others', e.g. nutella who has kind of coasted since earning a consensus townread on D1.
He always calls me squidward lol, that's irrelevant.
But it's interesting that you don't feel like I'm partnered with Brad, and yet Nutella reached the exact opposite conclusion.
And I don't really feel like Nutella has been coasting? She's been fairly active in giving her thoughts this whole game, and that's mainly why I townread her.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:39 pm Like I thought it was taken for granted I found Alison wolfy, so I didn't need to say that bit?

I liked both options and as best I recall the main impetus for the vote was therefore propping up a counterwagon because Brad was the likelier choice but keeping multiple options can sometimes lead to movement that becomes readable later.
Ok, that makes a bit more sense, I guess.

But then, you think the last two wolves are Wilgy and Nutella? Cause there's no one else left from our half of the thread.
Master Radishes
Hitman

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:40 pm

But it's interesting that you don't feel like I'm partnered with Brad, and yet Nutella reached the exact opposite conclusion.
And I don't really feel like Nutella has been coasting? She's been fairly active in giving her thoughts this whole game, and that's mainly why I townread her.
Ah, well, I didn't know he always called you that. I had a formless thought that Brad is the type of wolf who wouldn't give a nickname to a partner only due to a sense of making their association stand out retrospectively. I guess I should stop using that as a reason then. (Though it was also the 'damn it' aspect which feels like him talking to a town he thought might've been won over but then he crossposted and he was wrong.)

Nutella has definitely been coasting lol. This is nothing like what I'd expect of her. It's a thought that's come up a few times in my head over the game but we've always been finding wolves so I've not worried about it. But my impression has very much been that she put in effort early on and has sat back since with some safe pushes. She's someone I know I need to actually backread but I'm putting it off because I'm only intending to devote so much of my life to this game and it just hasn't felt like a priority.
Master Radishes
Hitman

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:43 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:39 pm Like I thought it was taken for granted I found Alison wolfy, so I didn't need to say that bit?

But then, you think the last two wolves are Wilgy and Nutella? Cause there's no one else left from our half of the thread.
Yeah I've literally just clocked in these last few minutes there are only four of us.

So you're on the table, congrats.
Master Radishes
Hitman

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:40 pm And I don't really feel like Nutella has been coasting? She's been fairly active in giving her thoughts this whole game, and that's mainly why I townread her.
Going back to this, I'm outposting her lmao. Not only should that probably townclear me, it definitely means she's coasting.
TonyStarkPrime
Posts in topic: 129
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Voting WWA is smart and unfortunately it’s smart as both alignments which means I have to vote for Nutella
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:44 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:40 pm

Ah, well, I didn't know he always called you that. I had a formless thought that Brad is the type of wolf who wouldn't give a nickname to a partner only due to a sense of making their association stand out retrospectively. I guess I should stop using that as a reason then. (Though it was also the 'damn it' aspect which feels like him talking to a town he thought might've been won over but then he crossposted and he was wrong.)

Nutella has definitely been coasting lol. This is nothing like what I'd expect of her. It's a thought that's come up a few times in my head over the game but we've always been finding wolves so I've not worried about it. But my impression has very much been that she put in effort early on and has sat back since with some safe pushes. She's someone I know I need to actually backread but I'm putting it off because I'm only intending to devote so much of my life to this game and it just hasn't felt like a priority.
I mean, Nutella has had some uneven spurts of activity but I haven't really considered that indicative of alignment. Other than the misunderstanding between N0/D1 I think she's been contributing to solving. And I think she's been solving in a way that takes into account all the information we've been presented with. She started out by only assuming there was one wolf team and hunting for Brad's teammates, but then once falcon flipped she changed gears and hunted for his teammates as well. Her solving hasn't been as one-sided as I'd expect from someone who randed wolf knowing they'd have to scope out the other wolf team. I can give her ISO a look, but I don't expect that I'm going to reach new revelations.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:45 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:43 pm

Yeah I've literally just clocked in these last few minutes there are only four of us.

So you're on the table, congrats.
Lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:47 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:40 pm And I don't really feel like Nutella has been coasting? She's been fairly active in giving her thoughts this whole game, and that's mainly why I townread her.
Going back to this, I'm outposting her lmao. Not only should that probably townclear me, it definitely means she's coasting.
Have you seen her wolfgame before?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:49 pm Voting WWA is smart and unfortunately it’s smart as both alignments which means I have to vote for Nutella
:confused2:
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I guess I should really get on the N0/D1 backreading, huh. I think I need another perspective because I'm just talking myself in circles rn.
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

hihi catching up

@WindwardAway will get your west facility wolf interactions stuff for the morning, have been kinda swamped today, hold me to it
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

imo it would just be weird for Nutella to use the logic that Brad must've included a partner in his townlist as an argument for voting me if she's Brad's partner, or a wolf at all, because it would automatically single her out as soon as I flip town

Isnt that just an unnecessary spotlight?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:02 pm hihi catching up

@WindwardAway will get your west facility wolf interactions stuff for the morning, have been kinda swamped today, hold me to it
Hey!! Thanks, and no worries, I actually think East Facility is more important right now because it's highly probable all remaining wolves are from my thread.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:03 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:02 pm hihi catching up

Hey!! Thanks, and no worries, I actually think East Facility is more important right now because it's highly probable all remaining wolves are from my thread.
no worries \o/ I'll try see if anyone mentioned players from this side then maybe?

will probably try compile at some point anyway but I'll put it on the backburner until the morning anyway
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

[VOTE: the fool] aubergine

@Scotty @S~V~S
Master Radishes
Hitman

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 5:51 pm
Yes, though I don't think I've played with her in a year or two in general.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Delta wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:05 pm [VOTE: the fool] aubergine

@Scotty @S~V~S
Fits.

:workit:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:07 pm
Delta wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:05 pm [VOTE: the fool] aubergine

@Scotty @S~V~S
Fits.

:workit:
that's why I picked it :o)
Master Radishes
Hitman

[VOTE: The Devil] aubergine

@Scotty
@S~V~S
Master Radishes
Hitman

Great, now you've got me thinking about this game.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:14 pm Great, now you've got me thinking about this game.
the horrors
Master Radishes
Hitman

Just while I'm ruminating on nutella now, I don't really find her posts necessarily scummy or anything. Like I'm browsing it again and the way she discusses unfolding events just feels organic. And there are at least arguments against her being associated with each wolf team. Nothing I'm accepting 100%, because we need to raise the bar here. But fine.

But she does feel coasty to me, albeit meta changes over time and all that.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Solving is hard. I prefer it when others do the work for me.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:21 pm
Just while I'm ruminating on nutella now, I don't really find her posts necessarily scummy or anything. Like I'm browsing it again and the way she discusses unfolding events just feels organic. And there are at least arguments against her being associated with each wolf team. Nothing I'm accepting 100%, because we need to raise the bar here. But fine.

You mean you think she would be doing more, as town?
Master Radishes
Hitman

Nutella feels town. I don't have any good reason to say this definitively, she just feels it. That's not good enough for this stage of the game but it's the thought that is at the forefront of my mind.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:27 pm Nutella feels town. I don't have any good reason to say this definitively, she just feels it. That's not good enough for this stage of the game but it's the thought that is at the forefront of my mind.
Ok
I'm pretty sure there ARE solid reasons to definitely say she's towny, but maybe that's just me
Master Radishes
Hitman

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:26 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:21 pm

You mean you think she would be doing more, as town?
I mean more so her presence level, like on a macro level. As town I remember her digging in and pushing everywhere and anywhere. She was always a thread driver. Here she kind of began a bit like that, but by this point has become a passenger, albeit one who's had some good takes.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:27 pm Nutella feels town. I don't have any good reason to say this definitively, she just feels it. That's not good enough for this stage of the game but it's the thought that is at the forefront of my mind.
But then again fucking multiball.

I don't know.
Master Radishes
Hitman

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:28 pm
Ok
I'm pretty sure there ARE solid reasons to definitely say she's towny, but maybe that's just me
Like associations with flipped scum? Eh. Yeah. Maybe. But more so I see things I consider 'likely not w/w' and if we raise the bar I don't see anything I feel definitively precludes her from being a wolf just based on that.

No I'm not citing my sources, I already closed the iso.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I'm having an existential crisis about nutella's alignment right now.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:02 pm imo it would just be weird for Nutella to use the logic that Brad must've included a partner in his townlist as an argument for voting me if she's Brad's partner, or a wolf at all, because it would automatically single her out as soon as I flip town

Isnt that just an unnecessary spotlight?
Any thoughts on this? ^

Cause this is what I was trying to say last night, albeit kind of incoherently
It would be weird for Nutella to use an argument against me that could easily be turned against her, assuming I flip first.
Master Radishes
Hitman

I don't like how easily she townread me either if I'm honest. In our previous games she pokes and prods me pretty hard.

But then again I kind of townread her early this game myself and allowed myself to just accept that read instead of making a tinfoil hat. Maybe we're just at that stage of our mafia relationship.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”