Game of Champions- Merged Thread [GAME OVER- SERIAL KILLER WINS]

Will you play next year?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:00 pm

I gotta win a game first..
No votes
Well, yes, but I gotta win a game first.
No votes

Total votes: 0
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 6]

Post by WindwardAway »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

It's not me. But atp i don't know who would be a better option, anyway.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Well
I don't love that Davos hasn't returned in like two days
I say you guys might wanna do something about that and root out the puppetmaster after I die
I don't think we need to waste today on a sock puppet, but if Davos's owner is happy with the threadstate then they're probably a wolf after all
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:26 pm Well
I don't love that Davos hasn't returned in like two days
I say you guys might wanna do something about that and root out the puppetmaster after I die
I don't think we need to waste today on a sock puppet, but if Davos's owner is happy with the threadstate then they're probably a wolf after all
That last part I take back, the threadstate is very weird but there's only 2 votes on me. So there's ample room for wagons to change, meaning wolves will probably still be on edge.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I just have this weird expectation that Davos is gonna pop outta nowhere at EoD, go "arrr" and probably vote me
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:34 pm I just have this weird expectation that Davos is gonna pop outta nowhere at EoD, go "arrr" and probably vote me
Primarily because I have no idea anymore who the puppetmaster is, assuming they're a player in the game, but it's not me so I'm probably their safest vote
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'll stop doomerposting and find something else to do

I'm ngl I thought eod was in like an hour from now cause I was used to it being at 7 pm Eastern time, and forgot again that I'm not on eastern time anymore and that 7 pm here is not eod 😅

I have enough time to do some more digging before then
nutella
Connoisseur of Spice
Posts in topic: 192
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers

Post by nutella »

delta's mafia tbh ngl imo btw
to the spoiler go the victories:
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 200

Post by DrWilgy »

nutella wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:53 pm delta's mafia tbh ngl imo btw
fwiw sig and delta have both been weird and vacant today tbh imo ngl btw afaik
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 277

Post by Epignosis »

I don't have the bandwidth to be as systematic as I would like.

TSP's posts in relation to falcon are blatantly terrible (mine were too). Rico accused falcon on the basis of this rather directly, I'd say (based on my interpretation of the pictures), while Rico's treatment of me was more open ended.

There's nothing in his posts about Lemon or Rico.

Lemon defended TSP from a leetic accusation.

++++

TSP also defended pyxxy in the West Wing.

++++

TSP could be paired with either team.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

They were at each other until the numbers thing popped up, Sig dropped in with suspicion on 3/4 choices and Delta's like 'hold me to catching up' and I'm like 'how'? and then they haven't had anything since.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: MR] aubergine

I still haven't fully dove into Nutella/WWA and I need to.

Between them, the desire to vote for Nook's legacy is real, but I also don't know how I feel about TSP just kinda voting there without much else. TSP's vote's have been questionable at best until I know if I'm correct on MR or not.

Also the paranoia from the counts being wrong I get from Nut, but not so much from MR, especially the self vote.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:41 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:36 pm Are we sure there aren't more wolves from the West?

Like from a design standpoint I see the symmetry but it does feel a bit of an advantage to town to have things so evenly split for situations exactly like this. It creates an artifical PoE.
I think we have abit of time before we really need to ask this question.

Unless we think there was 5/5 or 4/5 but that seems skewed given the player count and multiple 3ps.
This is the kind of take that gets me in trouble but it really feels like we're saying "hey, don't look at me or my thread anymore." When that is still just the correct thing to do numbers wise.

Had we kept to the correct assumed numbers in severance we would've hit W Rondo.
Yes I knew that's how my post would be read and I posted it anyway. :shrug2:
and like, I think I've stated all the things that ping me about your slot so far so I keep pushing myself in circles going deeper into my bias.

But like, why didn't you preface your statement with this if you knew it already? Were we hoping it wouldn't be brought up and waited to see?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

AND since I'm kinda just brain vomitting, I do keep asking myself 'what if the Alison cw was pure' and I keep getting back to 'it wasn't'
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Brad had at least 1 wolf in Lemonfairy,

Alison was civ, had 2 other civ votes and MR

ALL other off wagon votes were thrown by town with the exception of Davos on Nut.

SO, were ALL mafia on just Brad in a nice little clump?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

bleh, I'm not getting anywhere different. I'm gonna iso Nut and WWA now.
Image Image Image
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

My power's out. I only have however much battery is left in my phone and laptop, so I may not be able to be too terribly active until this is resolved.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:06 pm My power's out. I only have however much battery is left in my phone and laptop, so I may not be able to be too terribly active until this is resolved.
Wait, I can't use my laptop, because I have no WiFi. And my mobile data's slow as balls; it took 15 minutes for this page to load. Anyway, [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine, couldn't look into it too deeply but they seem like they have the highest chance of flipping wolf right now. Sorry I can't do any more this phase (unless the power miraculously come back), I can't control when we have shit weather.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:06 pm My power's out. I only have however much battery is left in my phone and laptop, so I may not be able to be too terribly active until this is resolved.
thats rough, hope you get a resolution soon \o/
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 12:34 pm I just have this weird expectation that Davos is gonna pop outta nowhere at EoD, go "arrr" and probably vote me
I dont think Davos' vote is really weighted?

Whoever's behind the account doesnt seem to use it all that much aside from voting so it comes across a little fake, especially if its purely on the polls and not in the thread itself

could just be used to bulk up votes more than anything?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 3:23 pm couldn't look into it too deeply but they seem like they have the highest chance of flipping wolf right now.
There's another one.

The hell is with this game?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Nut, Leetic, Sig, MR have all expressed 'I guess W just has to be Wilgy' without anything else.

Hell, MR who's likely the wolf with reasons I've put out that no one will even question or interact with for some reason, has barely interacted with me and has decided to just take the omgus route following me pushing him.

It really just leaves me asking, is yeeting me just easy and that's why it's preferable?
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

At least WWA gave reason when they expressed it being in PoE based on Brad's list. That's better.
Image Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:43 pm Nut, Leetic, Sig, MR have all expressed 'I guess W just has to be Wilgy' without anything else.

Hell, MR who's likely the wolf with reasons I've put out that no one will even question or interact with for some reason, has barely interacted with me and has decided to just take the omgus route following me pushing him.

It really just leaves me asking, is yeeting me just easy and that's why it's preferable?
I'm here if you want to get a back and forth going, I'm going through past games of the current wolf flips o/

which is pretty boring ;_; but at the very least I want to have a table of 'arbiter/landlords' and try work off that.

Evenings are my main opportunity to sit down and go through things so I'm lagging behind regardless, so some livetime solving would be great for me too \o/
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm ngl I feel like voting Wilgy is not the way to go anymore
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm super sick and super tired but I still wanna do some more thinking and solving while I can
Not sure if I'll be around for eod but I'd like to make use of my time while I'm here
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:43 pm Nut, Leetic, Sig, MR have all expressed 'I guess W just has to be Wilgy' without anything else.

Yeah but Nutella is still voting me, not you
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:48 pm I'm super sick and super tired but I still wanna do some more thinking and solving while I can
Not sure if I'll be around for eod but I'd like to make use of my time while I'm here
get well soon \o/

same thing to you, if you have any thoughts you want to run through I'm around if you want to talk
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:49 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:48 pm I'm super sick and super tired but I still wanna do some more thinking and solving while I can
get well soon \o/

same thing to you, if you have any thoughts you want to run through I'm around if you want to talk
Did you get a chance to look through West Facility interactions yet?
If not, it's fine, I think we're yeeting in East today anyway but I've kinda run dry on things to look for there because I've gone through the thread several times already, so I thought maybe I should put my energy towards solving the other half of the game just for good measure, in case I flip today.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:51 pm
get well soon \o/

If not, it's fine, I think we're yeeting in East today anyway but I've kinda run dry on things to look for there because I've gone through the thread several times already, so I thought maybe I should put my energy towards solving the other half of the game just for good measure, in case I flip today.
kinda what I'm running through with looking through prior games, but I can grab a summary for you now & then run back over them when I'm done with these \o/
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Delta wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:46 pm

I'm here if you want to get a back and forth going, I'm going through past games of the current wolf flips o/

which is pretty boring ;_; but at the very least I want to have a table of 'arbiter/landlords' and try work off that.

Evenings are my main opportunity to sit down and go through things so I'm lagging behind regardless, so some livetime solving would be great for me too \o/
I mean, I keep trying to throw it out there and discuss how my brain is working around the MR suspicion I have, do you have thoughts there?

In terms of thread PoE we have WWA, Nut, MR.

While I don't think MR could be an Arbiter I do think there's a high chance for Landlord based on polling.

I haven't explored WWA's likelyhood for Arbiter, but have seen others express that there's a firm possibility. WWA doesn't make sense as a Landlord.

I haven't explored Nutella's likelyhood for Arbiter, nor have I really seen others express it, so I'd almost write it off. Nutella has higher equity as landlord, but I still think it's unlikely. What keeps me circling back to Nutella is the weird preflipping done and Nook's read of the slot.

So,
Arbiters: WWA, Nut
LL: MR
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:52 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:51 pm
get well soon \o/

kinda what I'm running through with looking through prior games, but I can grab a summary for you now & then run back over them when I'm done with these \o/
Sure, thanks!
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:58 pm

I mean, I keep trying to throw it out there and discuss how my brain is working around the MR suspicion I have, do you have thoughts there?

While I don't think MR could be an Arbiter I do think there's a high chance for Landlord based on polling.

I haven't explored WWA's likelyhood for Arbiter, but have seen others express that there's a firm possibility. WWA doesn't make sense as a Landlord.

I haven't explored Nutella's likelyhood for Arbiter, nor have I really seen others express it, so I'd almost write it off. Nutella has higher equity as landlord, but I still think it's unlikely. What keeps me circling back to Nutella is the weird preflipping done and Nook's read of the slot.

So,
Huh, if anything I would've written off Nut as an arbiter. I don't think she would've been so insistent on townreading falcon and then push me for pushing her based on that, if she were teamed with falcon. Plus she had fairly consistent suspicion on Lemon.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Also, what makes me unlikely to be a landlord? I don't think I've done anything to clear myself in that regard, other than that one reply I got from Brad, but Nutella thinks it makes me look more partnered. Meaning, there's nothing clearing there.
Master Radishes
Hitman
Posts in topic: 222

Post by Master Radishes »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:46 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:45 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:41 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Mon Feb 12, 2024 6:36 pm Are we sure there aren't more wolves from the West?

Like from a design standpoint I see the symmetry but it does feel a bit of an advantage to town to have things so evenly split for situations exactly like this. It creates an artifical PoE.
I think we have abit of time before we really need to ask this question.

Unless we think there was 5/5 or 4/5 but that seems skewed given the player count and multiple 3ps.
This is the kind of take that gets me in trouble but it really feels like we're saying "hey, don't look at me or my thread anymore." When that is still just the correct thing to do numbers wise.

Had we kept to the correct assumed numbers in severance we would've hit W Rondo.
Yes I knew that's how my post would be read and I posted it anyway. :shrug2:
and like, I think I've stated all the things that ping me about your slot so far so I keep pushing myself in circles going deeper into my bias.

But like, why didn't you preface your statement with this if you knew it already? Were we hoping it wouldn't be brought up and waited to see?
Why would I need to preface any statement? Am I not allowed to think 'ugh someone is going to find this questionable' and still post my thoughts anyway?

I get you think it's me, but this is pretty confbiasy.
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 1:49 pm AND since I'm kinda just brain vomitting, I do keep asking myself 'what if the Alison cw was pure' and I keep getting back to 'it wasn't'
The wagon was a whole three (3) votes. You really think that can't be three town?

And anyway, there are two mafia teams, remember? Two of the mafia wouldn't have known or cared if Lime was on the other team and wouldn't care about positioning in the same way. Lime's one possible teammate wouldn't be able to singlehandedly bolster a counterwagon to save their mate.

I don't think this is the smoking gun you think it is.

I mean you're not interacting with me either. And regardless, so what? I don't tend to care about interacting with someone I suspect because it's not really their opinion I'm interested in (beyond clarification of intentions and such) - it's other peoples' opinions I care about.

I don't even really suspect you that deeply. I just think if we're intent on going 'East' then nutella comes across better off and I haven't made up my mind on Windy yet.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:48 pm

Yeah, but Nut coming into the thread stating the suspicion without any other data was still weird following the Nook/Wilgy Preflip.

Nut went from 1 and 1 in Nook/Wilgy to I guess it's just Wilgy/Radish without much else and in spite of how little both of these make.
Nook was trying to eat LemonFairy for two cycles and Falc had forgotten them, thus were likely only landlord.
I'm probably self viewing myself incorrectly, but with my interactions with Falc, I'd think that the Wilgy Arbiter theory to be thin, thus I'm likely only landlord as well.

Radish for the same reason, and what I put previous, is likely not an Arbiter.

So Nut's preflipping and suspicions are like, Landlord, Landlord, Landlord and that's why it doesn't make sense.
Image Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

What I'm struggling with is the fact that in a vacuum I'd much rather vote Delta or Sig or even TSP or Epi, but I'm instead supposed to focus on a PoE of 3 others whom I largely find nothing wrong with.
Master Radishes
Hitman

Like the four of us can't even find a consensus amongst ourselves. This is silly.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:59 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 4:58 pm

So,
Huh, if anything I would've written off Nut as an arbiter. I don't think she would've been so insistent on townreading falcon and then push me for pushing her based on that, if she were teamed with falcon. Plus she had fairly consistent suspicion on Lemon.
That's the exact thing I'm saying. I don't think Nut is an arbiter, if there was a chance for it, I'm sure I'd have seen others express it.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:01 pm Also, what makes me unlikely to be a landlord? I don't think I've done anything to clear myself in that regard, other than that one reply I got from Brad, but Nutella thinks it makes me look more partnered. Meaning, there's nothing clearing there.
The timing of your Brad vote would need to be an absolutely brutal bus vote.

Nut's is only alittle less brutal.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:03 pm

Yeah, but Nut coming into the thread stating the suspicion without any other data was still weird following the Nook/Wilgy Preflip.

Nut went from 1 and 1 in Nook/Wilgy to I guess it's just Wilgy/Radish without much else and in spite of how little both of these make.
Nook was trying to eat LemonFairy for two cycles and Falc had forgotten them, thus were likely only landlord.
I'm probably self viewing myself incorrectly, but with my interactions with Falc, I'd think that the Wilgy Arbiter theory to be thin, thus I'm likely only landlord as well.

So Nut's preflipping and suspicions are like, Landlord, Landlord, Landlord and that's why it doesn't make sense.
Ah, I see what you mean now.
But wasn't I doing the same thing? I'm pretty sure I also said I thought Radishes/you were the inner PoE, and by your logic that would also mean that I'd be pointing at two potential landlord candidates. Granted, I actually doubt it's both of you now, and I'm not even sure if it's one of you or neither. But I came into the day operating off straight PoE without thinking too critically about who was most likely on whose team.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:02 pm Why would I need to preface any statement? Am I not allowed to think 'ugh someone is going to find this questionable' and still post my thoughts anyway?
You are allowed and I'd encourage it, but my question is if you think 'ugh someone is going to find this questionable' why not say it before hand?

if you are a W, you just get a chance at someone not thinking 'ugh someone is going to find this questionable' and only need to post after if you do get heat for it. 'Why attract attention to myself' kinda thinking.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:02 pm The wagon was a whole three (3) votes. You really think that can't be three town?

And anyway, there are two mafia teams, remember? Two of the mafia wouldn't have known or cared if Lime was on the other team and wouldn't care about positioning in the same way. Lime's one possible teammate wouldn't be able to singlehandedly bolster a counterwagon to save their mate.
Three CAN be town, but those three are including Alison. When it becomes four (including vote recipient) and EVERY other off wagon vote is town it just becomes less likely, ESPECIALLY when a wolf flip occurs.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:02 pm I mean you're not interacting with me either. And regardless, so what? I don't tend to care about interacting with someone I suspect because it's not really their opinion I'm interested in (beyond clarification of intentions and such) - it's other peoples' opinions I care about.
I do think I've put out enough feelers, this is kinda the first real back and forth we've had though, so fair.
Image Image Image
Master Radishes
Hitman

What would I hate more:

voting in the East and losing because we followed an unsubstantiated belief about mech despite my misgivings

or

voting in the West and losing because obviously it was evenly split wolf teams and I just haaad to go renegade
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 62

Post by sig »

I’d love to just vote Wilgy and call it a day but as I’m reading up hes definitely within his town meta
ImageImage
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:04 pm What I'm struggling with is the fact that in a vacuum I'd much rather vote Delta or Sig or even TSP or Epi, but I'm instead supposed to focus on a PoE of 3 others whom I largely find nothing wrong with.
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:04 pm Like the four of us can't even find a consensus amongst ourselves. This is silly.
I'd rather vote within the East Facility because of probability reasons, but I get what you mean. You'd think at the very least, the minimum of two town among us plus one of the wolves would consolidate on a wagon who might flip other wolf.
Idk though, I think Epi had a decent point that Nutella suddenly widening the PoE supposedly out of paranoia was a bit sketchy. But you did it before Nutella, and Epi didn't have the same comment on you. And I also agreed with Nutella that it's worth consideration, so that would put all three of us at fault in Epi's eyes (he thinks I'm scum anyway so tbh maybe he already factored that in).
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:04 pm What I'm struggling with is the fact that in a vacuum I'd much rather vote Delta or Sig or even TSP or Epi, but I'm instead supposed to focus on a PoE of 3 others whom I largely find nothing wrong with.
SO, if we expand the PoE, who and why?

Delta I kinda get.

Sig I still think is town in spite of certain thread entrances made today.

Epi based on Falc/DM treatment I had an eye raised for but nothing more as this does feel like town Epi.

I'll even toss Leetic in there as Leetic's vote on me following what looks like busywork came off as really off to me (I acknowlege that there's a large bit of omgussy bias in here, but after several unexplained suspicions of me, I think my omgussy bias is at least not worth throwing away immediately.)
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:06 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:01 pm Also, what makes me unlikely to be a landlord? I don't think I've done anything to clear myself in that regard, other than that one reply I got from Brad, but Nutella thinks it makes me look more partnered. Meaning, there's nothing clearing there.
The timing of your Brad vote would need to be an absolutely brutal bus vote.

Nut's is only alittle less brutal.
I once gambited as scum and voted to tie my partner with a town wagon and we flipped my partner, and I got falsely cleared off it 😬
It wasn't Brad, but I've been known to bus him pretty hard when he gets frozen. Nutella is right, the vote has no weight on my alignment.
I still don't think Brad would've thrown a partner in his town list, though, and I don't think landlord!Nutella would insist that he did, knowing that my flip would then implicate her on her own word.
Master Radishes
Hitman

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:11 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:02 pm Why would I need to preface any statement? Am I not allowed to think 'ugh someone is going to find this questionable' and still post my thoughts anyway?
You are allowed and I'd encourage it, but my question is if you think 'ugh someone is going to find this questionable' why not say it before hand?

if you are a W, you just get a chance at someone not thinking 'ugh someone is going to find this questionable' and only need to post after if you do get heat for it. 'Why attract attention to myself' kinda thinking.
You say 'why not say it before hand' like it's some sort of 'gotcha' and I think it's just a style difference or soemthing. I just don't see why I'd need to say it?
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:11 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:02 pm The wagon was a whole three (3) votes. You really think that can't be three town?

Three CAN be town, but those three are including Alison. When it becomes four (including vote recipient) and EVERY other off wagon vote is town it just becomes less likely, ESPECIALLY when a wolf flip occurs.
But, again, we're talking about a wolf team of two, since the other wolf team won't care or worry about the same voting dynamics. Lime was going down - their one single partner is probably more likely to bus and hope for some credit rather than risk being seen as trying to save their partner.

These just feel like weak reasons to find me suspicious, and I'm not saying that makes you scummy because actually if you're town you would be scrounging for reasons to paint me scummy. But you seem to have a lot of conviction it's me for reasoning like this and the reasoning isn't solid imo.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:09 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 13, 2024 5:03 pm

Ah, I see what you mean now.
But wasn't I doing the same thing? I'm pretty sure I also said I thought Radishes/you were the inner PoE, and by your logic that would also mean that I'd be pointing at two potential landlord candidates. Granted, I actually doubt it's both of you now, and I'm not even sure if it's one of you or neither. But I came into the day operating off straight PoE without thinking too critically about who was most likely on whose team.
I think it's more so that Nut had the weird preflipping.

You're inner PoE read like an inner PoE without much more. Nut's was very strict in description and that made it weird, THEN they moved to another unlikely pairing.
Image Image Image

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”