The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [ENDGAME]

Who killed spacedaisy...I mean, of course you know. Should he die?

Poll ended at Sat Feb 07, 2015 9:22 pm

DharmaHelper
40%
zeek
10%
A Person (The Host, the Non, the Dead)
50%

Total votes: 10
timmer
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 259

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 10]

Post by timmer »

Reading back through Boom's posts, he definitely has been mega-focused on truth statements all game. And there is a definite progression from thinking Daisy is good, to Daisy And Long Con, to now those two and juliets.

Boom has been talking about this since about Day 3, so the one thing that could make him bad is if INH was Face of Boe. the sorcerers killed him Night 2 and the necromancer would have learned his role. So INH is Face of Boe, INH is killed, Boomslang isa sorcerer and begins dropping little Face of Boe hints here and there.
My siggie.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DH, you know that if Boomslang were to be lynched and he flipped Face of Boe that you would likely get lynched next, right?
My siggie.
DharmaHelper
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 441

Post by DharmaHelper »

timmer wrote:DH, you know that if Boomslang were to be lynched and he flipped Face of Boe that you would likely get lynched next, right?
I think my voting and posting record indicate I can't possibly be mafia, so no I don't think that's the case.
our Linkitis is our lives.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

DharmaHelper wrote:
timmer wrote:DH, you know that if Boomslang were to be lynched and he flipped Face of Boe that you would likely get lynched next, right?
I think my voting and posting record indicate I can't possibly be mafia, so no I don't think that's the case.
I look at Boomslang and I see someone who has hinted at Face of Boe here and there for ages. I see someone who Dom pushed against early on. And I see you saying, "he's just bad, just lynch him". I'm all for not info-dropping, but I'm also all for proper cases to be made. Can you show me how Boomslang's Boe hints are wrong? How he is a sorcerer?

I'm not trying to bug you, but we need clarity at this stage. We've had a tremendous run with lynches and I don't want it to stop. And I see a decent case against Mongoose. If you want me to switch to Boom, I need a case, man!
My siggie.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

timmer wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:
I look at Boomslang and I see someone who has hinted at Face of Boe here and there for ages. I see someone who Dom pushed against early on. And I see you saying, "he's just bad, just lynch him". I'm all for not info-dropping, but I'm also all for proper cases to be made. Can you show me how Boomslang's Boe hints are wrong? How he is a sorcerer?

I'm not trying to bug you, but we need clarity at this stage. We've had a tremendous run with lynches and I don't want it to stop. And I see a decent case against Mongoose. If you want me to switch to Boom, I need a case, man!
I've made my case several days ago. Boomslang and Dom's back and forth was largely for show I suspect, and I've provided evidence to support that.

ImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Apropos of nothing, whatever happened to Long Con declaring you to be 100% absolutely certainly bad? Has he packed that in, lol? Because that's how you sound about Boom, tbh.

And I'm not trying to trash your position, DH, I just like clarity.

I'd be okay with a Boomslang lynch as I can see the possibility of what you are saying being true, and Dom has definitely gone after teamies before. But I like the Mongoose case better. either/or, frankly, are better odds than anyone else in the game at being baddies.
My siggie.
Mongoose
Your Neighborhood Friendly Mongoose
Posts in topic: 107
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers
Aka: Alison

Post by Mongoose »

DharmaHelper wrote:Well, while I see the *possibility* of Mongoose being bad, I'd also like to at least see her rebuttal. And since Boomslang has been around and has not made me feel any better about him, I will say this much:

There is a *possibility* that Mongoose is bad, but I would rather deal with *certainty* any day of the week. And I am absolutely, indisputably certain that Boomslang is bad and needs to be lynched today. I've tried to beat around the bush but there's just no point. He's bad, he's gotta go. Lynch him.
It's been hard to defend myself and make the cases (sometimes zany!) that I like to make since they (very recently) started blocking message board sites at work. They legit block everything there now. Except youtube, what the heck.

Anyway, I GUESS I can see how my language on denying I'm Voldemort (actually I'm chuffed you'd think that was me, it's a true honor), but that's the way I talk. Y'all are always on about how I give these evasive answers to direct questions, but I think that's just my personality. It legit drives my parents and grandparents insane. I'm happy to bring this little idiosyncrasy to mafia.

I in no way meant in subterfuge or was trying to engage in any verbal chicanery, but I just kinda speak my truth, and that night, my inner truth was pithy and borderline sardonic rather than twee and cheerful.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake
Posts in topic: 169
Preferred Pronouns: she/her/hers
Aka: jules

Post by juliets »

Mongoose who do you plan to vote today and why?
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 291

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:
S~V~S wrote:It could also be the Sorcerers is my point, right?
Could you expand on this? Do you mean that instead of Tyler taking over killing for the suits, that he has joined the sorcerers? Because I don't think the sorcerers killed and made it look like Tyler, as MP clearly indicated that yes, he did do the kill. So the only possible alternative would be that he joined the sorcerers? Is that what you mean?
Actually, shockingly, I was saying something stupid. Go Figure :)

And I thought FoB was still alive. I have given up having an opinion, lol, since I either upset people severely or say stupid things, though, so what do I know?
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

juliets wrote:Mongoose who do you plan to vote today and why?
Probably Boomslang from what I recall of the case previously, but I'm gonna see if anything new has been posted (about him or others) in the last 24 hours.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 8]

Post by Mongoose »

DharmaHelper wrote:1) Dom and Boomslang have several exchanges starting at D1 despite Dom voting for MetalMarsh and Boomslang voting for me. Despite their exchanges, Dom's vote for Boomslang never really mattered

He voted 16th overall (including host option) in the Day 1 lynch, giving Boom 3 votes when I'd already gotten 5 and MM had 3. Shortly thereafter, Boom voted for MM along with Eloh giving MM 7, pretty much knocking Boom out of the running

The only other time Dom voted for Boom, he voted late again (15th overall) and was one of only two people to do so.

2) Boomslang has made at least two posts that pinged me:
Boomslang wrote:I really am having trouble figuring out what to say this lynch. Obviously, I'm somewhat happy that Dom is getting attention, because I sure as hell don't deserve the tunnel vision hunt he's been throwing my way ever since Day 1. But jumping on that will make me seem bad, so... maybe I better keep my opinions to myself.
And
Boomslang wrote:Caught up, frankly still unsure what's going on. Just let it be noted that Dom has been gunning for me this whole game; I think that burnishes my civvie cred a bit.
The first seems odd, because why would a civ care if they sounded bad if they genuinely thought what they were saying was true?? The second is classic distancing.

3) Boomslang's noncommital votes, as I stated, bug me.

So yeah I can see Boomslang being a Sorcerer.
A little bit of 'the gentleman doth protest too much? Perhaps.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

zeek wrote:True. I'm open to lynching either Boom or Mongoose, but I feel Mongoose might be the better option here. If you agree she's a good candidate, given the 3-vowel clue, she could be Voldemort. I'd rather take out Voldemort than Crowley, given the secrets.
Three vowel clue? But 'Mongoose' has at least FOUR vowels. Sorry, but your dark wizard is in another castle.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

zeek wrote:It's not like she has a problem wasting her vote...

Like she did voting Hedgeowl the day before (who then got lynched because of game mechanics).

Or voting Daisy the day after.

Or in fact when she voted Lizzy D5, despite everybody else voting Dom except TH (who seemed to have his vote forced).

I voted for Nader in 2000 so Im not really sure how to defend my perpetual poor judgment in voting.

I didn't like the case on either to be honest and would have preferred to seen a Boomslang lynch back then since I feel the historical record is stronger against him than I felt like it was (in retrospect) for Snow Dog.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Did you vote for Kucinich like I did? Actually I only voted him in the primary, even I knew Nader or Kucinich can't win :(
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

S~V~S wrote:Did you vote for Kucinich like I did? Actually I only voted him in the primary, even I knew Nader or Kucinich can't win :(

YES! Was and am super obsessed with him.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Everyone waiting til the last minute to vote?

I'm around if anyone wants to converse! Please talk to me, I'm a fun girl.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Poll ends tomorrow, yes? I am going to go make my poor dog go pee outside in a blizzard. Later :)
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 294
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'm just seeing more meat in the Boomslang case than the Mongoose one. *votes Boomslang*
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, Mongoose tricked me, thought the poll was over tonight. :haha:
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

Oh gaw, is today not Tuesday? I guess I better go back and retrieve the trash bin from the curb!
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

Mongoose wrote:I voted for Nader in 2000 so Im not really sure how to defend my perpetual poor judgment in voting.

I didn't like the case on either to be honest and would have preferred to seen a Boomslang lynch back then since I feel the historical record is stronger against him than I felt like it was (in retrospect) for Snow Dog.
Your joking will not distract me from the facts. Do you mean you didn't like the cases on DH and Snowy?
Mongoose wrote:Three vowel clue? But 'Mongoose' has at least FOUR vowels. Sorry, but your dark wizard is in another castle.
Epignosis wrote:The Danger Room computer spoke. “Extracting message from Mr. Boddy: Mongoose’s name contains three vowels.

You have 3 vowels. The fact you're not acknowledging this says to me you want people to forget about it, which I'm not doing.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

zeek wrote:
Mongoose wrote:I voted for Nader in 2000 so Im not really sure how to defend my perpetual poor judgment in voting.

Your joking will not distract me from the facts. Do you mean you didn't like the cases on DH and Snowy?
I didn't love them, but I was not as involved as I liked, which is only my fault. It was rather hellacious being gone 5 days on vacation and then having a copious amount of thread to catch back up on. I'm legit mortified to admit I made like fat free milk and skimmed it like whoa. Going for vibes more than fact-based arguments. You do what you can and then try to be better.

It was also much easier to stay current with the thread when I was able to access the site on breaks at work. A lot goes on in this thread between 7am when I get ready for work and 7 or 8pm when I get home from yoga, and I got overwhelmed a bit. I won't even deny I was flying a bit UTR but that wasn't because I had anything to hide, I was just phoning it in a bit.

But now it's Day 10. It's time to stop phoning it in. It's time to get real.
Mongoose wrote:Three vowel clue? But 'Mongoose' has at least FOUR vowels. Sorry, but your dark wizard is in another castle.
Epignosis wrote:The Danger Room computer spoke. “Extracting message from Mr. Boddy: Mongoose’s name contains three vowels.
zeek wrote: You have 3 vowels. The fact you're not acknowledging this says to me you want people to forget about it, which I'm not doing.
[/quote]

Is everyone on crazy pills? Why hasn't anyone else pointed this out? Mongoose has three O's, but it has FOUR vowels: mOngOOsE.

O, O, O, E.

1. O
2. O
3. O
4. E

I. Vowels in Mongoose's Name
a. o
b. o
c. o
d. e

= 4.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
zeek
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 268

Post by zeek »

Mongoose, you role name has three vowels. That's the Boddy blackmailing secret reveal thing.

So you didnt like the cases on DH or Snowy, but voted DH anyway? Despite having a record of not voting for people who had any chance of being lynched? That does not make sense.
Mongoose

Post by Mongoose »

zeek wrote:Mongoose, you role name has three vowels. That's the Boddy blackmailing secret reveal thing.
Oh shiz. Well there are an absolute mess of wet cats out there whose role names have 3 vowels in them, including mine. Why didn't you just say so? I was not meaning to be obtuse!
zeek wrote: So you didnt like the cases on DH or Snowy, but voted DH anyway? Despite having a record of not voting for people who had any chance of being lynched? That does not make sense.
Hey, I'll be the first to confirm when I do DAS. The DH vote was a dumb move. A rookie selection. Being too stealth and I made a bad call by making a stupid vote over the alternative of missing the vote. If I had come by 5 mins later or earlier, I would have voted Snowy instead, and Tia would never have been hit by the milk truck.

The Mongoose Protocol is still alive and well. I'm shimmying off for the night to dream of making the absolute perfect homemade yoga mat cleaner or that Chris Pratt will show up at my house in a tuxedo.

Later, gators.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImageImage
ImageImage
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

S~V~S wrote:
timmer wrote:
Could you expand on this? Do you mean that instead of Tyler taking over killing for the suits, that he has joined the sorcerers? Because I don't think the sorcerers killed and made it look like Tyler, as MP clearly indicated that yes, he did do the kill. So the only possible alternative would be that he joined the sorcerers? Is that what you mean?

And I thought FoB was still alive. I have given up having an opinion, lol, since I either upset people severely or say stupid things, though, so what do I know?
Now now, we're all good now, aren't we? I've apologized for blowing up at you, can't we move on from this? :mafia:
My siggie.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 88

Post by Spacedaisy »

All things considered I am most comfortable with a mongoose vote right now. Given that I'm really kind of overwhelmingly busy these past couple days and not anticipating it slowing down soon... I went ahead and voted.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

timmer wrote:
S~V~S wrote:
timmer wrote:

Now now, we're all good now, aren't we? I've apologized for blowing up at you, can't we move on from this? :mafia:
I wasn't being facetious, lol.
Elohcin
Hitman
Posts in topic: 126

Post by Elohcin »

I'm torn on who to vote for. Both seem like good candidates. I will go with Boom which will tie it up.
Banners are cool, but a pain to scroll through so...
I've won a lot of games. I've hosted some games. The end.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Voting Boom for now.
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I could vote for either of these candidates today but DH was very persuasive so Boomslang it is.
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Aug 21, 2021 3:24 pm Always good to remember that there is no such thing as a Mafia circumstance that is worth real human emotion. Sometimes it will naturally come out, but it can be contained if we just remember that this is a game on a message board forum that 99.99% of the population of the Earth has never heard of before. No matter how successful anyone is, it means just about nothing.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

I forgot to add that I won't be traveling today. My trip got cancelled. So I'll be here off and on like usual.

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Re: The Syndicate 2014 Game of Champions [Day 8]

Post by Boomslang »

DharmaHelper wrote:1) Dom and Boomslang have several exchanges starting at D1 despite Dom voting for MetalMarsh and Boomslang voting for me. Despite their exchanges, Dom's vote for Boomslang never really mattered

He voted 16th overall (including host option) in the Day 1 lynch, giving Boom 3 votes when I'd already gotten 5 and MM had 3. Shortly thereafter, Boom voted for MM along with Eloh giving MM 7, pretty much knocking Boom out of the running

The only other time Dom voted for Boom, he voted late again (15th overall) and was one of only two people to do so.

2) Boomslang has made at least two posts that pinged me:
Boomslang wrote:I really am having trouble figuring out what to say this lynch. Obviously, I'm somewhat happy that Dom is getting attention, because I sure as hell don't deserve the tunnel vision hunt he's been throwing my way ever since Day 1. But jumping on that will make me seem bad, so... maybe I better keep my opinions to myself.
And
Boomslang wrote:Caught up, frankly still unsure what's going on. Just let it be noted that Dom has been gunning for me this whole game; I think that burnishes my civvie cred a bit.
The first seems odd, because why would a civ care if they sounded bad if they genuinely thought what they were saying was true?? The second is classic distancing.

3) Boomslang's noncommital votes, as I stated, bug me.

So yeah I can see Boomslang being a Sorcerer.
You're continuing to make a case against me based on these points, so I'm going to address them again.

First, I'm insulted by "Dom's vote for Boomslang never really mattered," because obviously it did. It basically has kept me in the discussion as a lynch candidate for this entire game, despite the evidence I have presented to the contrary. Votes matter, even when they don't agree with the majority, and saying otherwise is flippant and facetious and frankly a bit strong-arming. The same argument applies to point 3. My votes were not "noncommittal." They were committed to my viewpoints at the time, and you saying that they did not matter or contribute to your perceived civ bandwagon is a blatant privileging of your high-horse viewpoint. MP in particular was and continues to be a dangerous role, and I wanted to indicate that we should think about getting him out of the way. I was incorrect in my vote for SVS, but I based that off of the information I had available at the time. Regarding point 2, I've said it before and I've said it again: I'm trying to be as clear with my motives and information as possible. I figured that talking out the way my statements might be perceived would help defuse tensions before they arose, because not all of us can get away with holding hostage whatever "information" we might have.

Lynching me is a grave mistake, and if I end up dead, I hope you all remember who lead you down this road.
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Well, I think these are both solid candidates, so I'm happy to see where this lynch leads. Certainly if it turns out Boom is civ, we've then got Mongoose dead to rights the next lynch, and would logically be able to find a final sorcerer in the Boom voters.

If Boom flips bad, we should logically only have one baddie left, and they would likely be in the Mongoose voters. Or it would be Mongoose.

Either way, things are solid.
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I'm interested to see where MP07 votes today. I assume he will vote for the one of these candidates that isn't a recruit.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum
Posts in topic: 463
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Tangy

Post by Tangrowth »

Hey guys!

Okay, here's the deal. I totally don't need to do this, but considering we're at endgame stages and I want to win this with you guys, I decided to be forthcoming.

Boomslang is a recruit.
Mongoose is not.

That said, I can lose a recruit tonight and still mathematically win, so I'm willing to sacrifice him if I feel it means we have better chance at nabbing a Sorcerer.

With THAT said, I think Mongoose is actually our safest bet. If every bit of information that I know is true, that means the only possible baddies could be: DH and Mongoose.

How did I get to that conclusion? If I make the following assumptions:
- Boomslang is Face of Boe (this clears juliets, Daisy, and LC)
- No inactives are bad (we've seen this because Voldy killed N6 and Crowley killed N8)
- bea and Elo are telling the truth
- timmer and zeek are telling the truth
- S~V~S is telling the truth

Now the only one of those assumptions I'm even ready to doubt at this point is #1, Boomslang is Face of Boe. I recognize any of them could be false, but for now I have no reason to believe that any of the others are false. I think most others are in agreement. If Boomslang isn't FoB, what he has done would be a brilliant baddie move. But let's consider... if he's NOT Face of Boe, that technically leaves the following as baddie candidates:

DH, Mongoose, Daisy, juliets, LC

I do not think Daisy is bad. I also doubt LC is bad. That leaves:

DH, Mongoose, juliets

Regardless, it appears to me that a Mongoose vote probably nails us a baddie regardless. Not to mention her behavior has been most sketchy IMO. Of course, she is also not a recruit, but I've admitted that, and even taking that factor out of the equation, I'd still probably vote Mongoose today over Boomslang if they were both recruits or both non-recruits.

You all can do what you want, really. Either way, this lynch will be illuminating. But I'm personally voting Mongoose.
Lizzy
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 13

Post by Lizzy »

Wow! I'm still alive! :mafia:

So I'm all laptop'd up (and at work and with law exams on the way) and ready to resume, if that's all right with you.

I'll try to catch up as much as I can, but if anyone wants to make a summary of what's been going on, that'd be awesome beyond awesome k. :mafia:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Nice post, MP. A very clear and concise picture of the situation. This may even be a good post to use as a reference point after the game is over.

Who do you think you'll be killing next? :noble:

Linki: :huh:
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lizzy wrote:Wow! I'm still alive! :mafia:

So I'm all laptop'd up (and at work and with law exams on the way) and ready to resume, if that's all right with you.

I'll try to catch up as much as I can, but if anyone wants to make a summary of what's been going on, that'd be awesome beyond awesome k. :mafia:
Boomslang is Bad and Tyler has betrayed us, vote Boomslang.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

DharmaHelper wrote:

omg k

:mafia:
Boomslang
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 38

Post by Boomslang »

DharmaHelper wrote:

DH is gunning for me with shoddy reasoning and startling blindness toward better lynch candidates. Read MP's last post and vote Mongoose.
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

You're gonna make me say it? Really? You're gonna make me say it?

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

DharmaHelper wrote:You're gonna make me say it? Really? You're gonna make me say it?
Yus, although for some very off reason I trust you on this one. :eek:
juliets
Dancing Pancake

Post by juliets »

MovingPictures07 wrote:
Now the only one of those assumptions I'm even ready to doubt at this point is #1, Boomslang is Face of Boe. I recognize any of them could be false, but for now I have no reason to believe that any of the others are false. I think most others are in agreement. If Boomslang isn't FoB, what he has done would be a brilliant baddie move. But let's consider... if he's NOT Face of Boe, that technically leaves the following as baddie candidates:

DH, Mongoose, juliets
You forgot to add boomslang's name to this list since in this situation you are assuming boomslang is not face of boe. You even say right above "if boomslang isn't FoB, what he has done would be a brilliant baddie move".

ImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage
DharmaHelper

Post by DharmaHelper »

Lizzy wrote:
DharmaHelper wrote:You're gonna make me say it? Really? You're gonna make me say it?
You missed it, but this game is rife with infodumping and I don't feel like adding to that fire. Suffice it to say I'm certain Boomslang is lying and that he is the one we ought to be lynching.

ImageImage
ImageImage
Lizzy
Drug Dealer

Post by Lizzy »

DharmaHelper wrote:
Lizzy wrote:
You missed it, but this game is rife with infodumping and I don't feel like adding to that fire. Suffice it to say I'm certain Boomslang is lying and that he is the one we ought to be lynching.
Oh the marvelous things one is missing when away! Woe is me! :sigh:
timmer
Racketeer

Post by timmer »

Ugh, what a frustrating day. I see both sides of it. I trust or semi-trust two people on the Mongoose lynch train, and I trust or semi-trust 3 people on the Boomslang lynch train, not enough difference there.

I'm guessing Bea will vote with Elohcin?
My siggie.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

My opinion is already made clear by my vote. I think Boomslang is deceiving us.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

timmer wrote:Ugh, what a frustrating day. I see both sides of it. I trust or semi-trust two people on the Mongoose lynch train, and I trust or semi-trust 3 people on the Boomslang lynch train, not enough difference there.

I'm guessing Bea will vote with Elohcin?
I think one or the other has expressed that they have two separate brains, and don't always vote together... but, that being said, I'd tend to agree with that assessment. At this point in the game.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

juliets wrote:
MovingPictures07 wrote:

DH, Mongoose, juliets
You forgot to add boomslang's name to this list since in this situation you are assuming boomslang is not face of boe. You even say right above "if boomslang isn't FoB, what he has done would be a brilliant baddie move".
Yes, that is correct, thanks JC! Sorry folks.

Nonetheless, I think the train of thought is clear.
Tangrowth
Don Emeritum

Post by Tangrowth »

I will admit that I'm incredibly curious as to whether Boomslang is lying or not, and if he does flip civilian (specifically, FoB), it will be pretty much confirmed that Mongoose and DH are the two remaining Sorcerers. So I'm OK with it.

I'm still going to keep my vote on Mongoose, however.

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”