Game of Champions- Merged Thread [GAME OVER- SERIAL KILLER WINS]

Will you play next year?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:00 pm

I gotta win a game first..
No votes
Well, yes, but I gotta win a game first.
No votes

Total votes: 0
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 277

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 8]

Post by Epignosis »

To be clear, ONLY Lime Coke could have been the damn pirate bird. That's why leetic said as much. No slip there. I had some names mixed up.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I mean, unless another landlord over on East was the pirate bird and this is still a slip (haha). I don't know. I'm tired.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm going to watch TV.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:24 pm To be clear, ONLY Lime Coke could have been the damn pirate bird. That's why leetic said as much. No slip there. I had some names mixed up.
Ah, OK lol.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I still think it's Wilgy, though. I mean, yeah, it definitely could not have been Abbi or pyxxy, but that's 2. Brad makes 3. Is it realistic that the landlords were a team of 3 with 1 sock puppet between them who was basically keeping their team alive until yesterday? I have my doubts
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Post by leetic »

It seems Epi has already realized his mistake, but I'll go over the logic of Brad being Davos just to be sure. Cape90's role PM said that they were the only one who could see both threads, so Davos can't be anyone from my side, and Davos flipped as a wolf, meaning they can't be anyone who flipped town or ITP. Thus, there are only three people who Davos could possibly be: Brad, WWA, and Wilgy. Now look at the last day's lynch. Both WWA and Wilgy gave up a lynch on me (and on WWA in Wilgy's case) to get rid of Davos, with Davos also crossvoting WWA which would not be ideal if they were w/w. Keep in mind that if there is a living landlord remaining, having Davos alive would give them a huge advantage over the other team, and I don't see why they'd give it up so easily. Further, Davos's behavior does fit in with w!Brad's behavior when he was sent into my thread in Severance, so it does make sense.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:31 pm It seems Epi has already realized his mistake, but I'll go over the logic of Brad being Davos just to be sure. Cape90's role PM said that they were the only one who could see both threads, so Davos can't be anyone from my side, and Davos flipped as a wolf, meaning they can't be anyone who flipped town or ITP. Thus, there are only three people who Davos could possibly be: Brad, WWA, and Wilgy. Now look at the last day's lynch. Both WWA and Wilgy gave up a lynch on me (and on WWA in Wilgy's case) to get rid of Davos, with Davos also crossvoting WWA which would not be ideal if they were w/w. Keep in mind that if there is a living landlord remaining, having Davos alive would give them a huge advantage over the other team, and I don't see why they'd give it up so easily. Further, Davos's behavior does fit in with w!Brad's behavior when he was sent into my thread in Severance, so it does make sense.
Seems to me that a landlord would be willing to flip Davos if it gave them a chance to save themselves, if they didn't think they could build a wagon on anyone else. Especially if it's the one controlling the puppet; it would basically function as distancing from a teammate, except against their own puppet account.

This isn't super important, though, because Wilgy can still be an arbiter if I'm wrong. But my belief is that the arbiter is on the West side of the thread and that Wilgy was controlling Davos, because of what I said before about having a completely dead landlord team in a XyLo situation save for Davos.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

While I'm not entirely unconcerned with there being a remaining landlord, if there is it's just Delta. Getting the last arbiter will likely win us the game, and I think it's likely that they're in the other thread as every other wolf wasn't entirely alone in their thread (Brad at least had a second vote to play with), but I'll still look over Delta and Epi since it is so late in the game.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:35 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:31 pm It seems Epi has already realized his mistake, but I'll go over the logic of Brad being Davos just to be sure. Cape90's role PM said that they were the only one who could see both threads, so Davos can't be anyone from my side, and Davos flipped as a wolf, meaning they can't be anyone who flipped town or ITP. Thus, there are only three people who Davos could possibly be: Brad, WWA, and Wilgy. Now look at the last day's lynch. Both WWA and Wilgy gave up a lynch on me (and on WWA in Wilgy's case) to get rid of Davos, with Davos also crossvoting WWA which would not be ideal if they were w/w. Keep in mind that if there is a living landlord remaining, having Davos alive would give them a huge advantage over the other team, and I don't see why they'd give it up so easily. Further, Davos's behavior does fit in with w!Brad's behavior when he was sent into my thread in Severance, so it does make sense.
Seems to me that a landlord would be willing to flip Davos if it gave them a chance to save themselves, if they didn't think they could build a wagon on anyone else. Especially if it's the one controlling the puppet; it would basically function as distancing from a teammate, except against their own puppet account.

This isn't super important, though, because Wilgy can still be an arbiter if I'm wrong. But my belief is that the arbiter is on the West side of the thread and that Wilgy was controlling Davos, because of what I said before about having a completely dead landlord team in a XyLo situation save for Davos.
Wilgy stopped voting me (while sig was still on my wagon) when I moved to Davos. Granted, you had already voted Davos at the point (even if you hadn't on the poll) so Wilgy may have seen where the wind was blowing. Still, if there is a landlord remaining and Davos was still alive, the setu would likely be 2-2-1 today, a very advantageous position for landlords that I wouldn't see them giving up so easily.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:36 pm While I'm not entirely unconcerned with there being a remaining landlord, if there is it's just Delta. Getting the last arbiter will likely win us the game, and I think it's likely that they're in the other thread as every other wolf wasn't entirely alone in their thread (Brad at least had a second vote to play with), but I'll still look over Delta and Epi since it is so late in the game.
I feel like Delta is more likely an arbiter, though, because they started with isoing the landlords in the West (pyxxy) and never continued with the arbiters. My suspicion is that theyre hiding the interactions that incriminate them, but since I can't see the West thread, I need input from others. Did Delta have any interactions with Rico or Falcon that stood out?
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

And yes, I jumped off Davos because WWA and Wilgy were on them, and if they were both wolves it could have indicated we were walking into a trap. Now, though, I'm willing to accept the scenario that Davos counted as the "second" wolf in that thread.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:39 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:35 pm

Wilgy stopped voting me (while sig was still on my wagon) when I moved to Davos. Granted, you had already voted Davos at the point (even if you hadn't on the poll) so Wilgy may have seen where the wind was blowing. Still, if there is a landlord remaining and Davos was still alive, the setu would likely be 2-2-1 today, a very advantageous position for landlords that I wouldn't see them giving up so easily.
Ok, I see what you're saying. I think there is a case in which it wouldn't give landlords much of an advantage today, though, and it would be if the puppet account would also die if their owner dies. In which case, for someone who is in the PoE with a puppet account in the PoE, if the puppet account will be taken out of the game when the owner flips, it's probably better to gambit and sacrifice the puppet if you think you're gonna flip anyway.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:39 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:36 pm While I'm not entirely unconcerned with there being a remaining landlord, if there is it's just Delta. Getting the last arbiter will likely win us the game, and I think it's likely that they're in the other thread as every other wolf wasn't entirely alone in their thread (Brad at least had a second vote to play with), but I'll still look over Delta and Epi since it is so late in the game.
I feel like Delta is more likely an arbiter, though, because they started with isoing the landlords in the West (pyxxy) and never continued with the arbiters. My suspicion is that theyre hiding the interactions that incriminate them, but since I can't see the West thread, I need input from others. Did Delta have any interactions with Rico or Falcon that stood out?
Epi had a case on Delta being paired with pyxxy, but I disagreed and the Delta suspicion eventually fizzled out. I don't even think Delta voted for the last few days, which would be an interesting strategy if they're a lone wolf at this point.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:44 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 9:39 pm
Epi had a case on Delta being paired with pyxxy, but I disagreed and the Delta suspicion eventually fizzled out. I don't even think Delta voted for the last few days, which would be an interesting strategy if they're a lone wolf at this point.
But that's exactly why it's problematic that Delta is sitting back and not participating much in the discussion. If they're a wolf, then things are definitely going their way because they haven't been particularly close to getting lunched. By not voting, they avoid drawing attention to themselves, which imo is a perfectly valid strategy for a lone wolf.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

If I had to put my foot down on the final two, it's DrWilgy and Delta.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

As things stand, that up there is my final answer.
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 3]

Post by leetic »

Lemonfairy wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:46 pm Quick ISOs. This list is alphabetical btw.
Delta - Cheerful and cutesy first impression. Posts have mostly neutral/even tone. Will put them at mid now and change later after I've seen everyone. Could be scum.
Epignosis - Couple of takes. Feels alright.
falcon45ca - Couple of takes. Too many spaces. Feels alright.
leetic - Strong focus on pyxxy wagon and what happened. Feels alright/mid.
Long Con - Likes some posts. Probably first slot I feel OK putting in towns.
☆Princess Abigail☆ - Fighting for wolf pelt means this is probs town Abigail? Can see a few takes from rest of posts. Might be being a bit too generous.
Ricochet - Now that I've seen these wallposts, I've realized how obnoxious mine was. Sorry. ISO feels alright/pretty good.
sig - Not much there. Feels alight/mid.
Sloonei - It's kind of alright. Although the bar is set pretty low at this point. A bit wordy.
TonyStarkPrime - I remember Dyslexicon calling Tony town at least twice (not relevant but thought I'd mention it). After ISOing, feels mid.
Scrappy Doo - Definitely better than whatever Davos is doing. Towny tone. Feels alright.

Ordered list:
Long Con
Ricochet
Princess Abigail

Epignosis
falcon
Sloonei
Scrappy Doo

leetic
Tony
sig

Delta

Something like this.
I skimmed a lot so take it with salt.
Updating this post again, and it looks decent at first for Delta not being arbiter, as they are placed in a very conspicuous position, although the top has them put as "mid" with a "could be scum" qualifier that they didn't give anyone else, which is a little suspect. Granted, their look at falcon, who was their partner, was less convoluted than this.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Lemonfairy doesn't have any other real interactions with Delta besides this, the only other mentions in their ISO are quoting Ricochet and DM's reads on Delta. Lemonfairy interacted much more with Epignosis, while by comparison they had few interactions with falcon or Ricochet before their flips, granted their earlier deaths could be part of the reason.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:48 pm davos' vote popped up on lemonfairy, dont know if that was there before ?_?
This is Delta's only interaction with Lemonfairy before their flip. It's unimpressive.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Delta's most likely Landlord.

Wilgy is on the other team.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Doesn't matter- if WWA and leetic are civilians, the game should be over.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:13 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:05 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:01 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:12 pm side note, I also agree with whoever proposed we each vote for the scummiest within each facility to make w/w wagons
I think each side has better reads on their own facility than the other and even if we paraphrase, a lot of context can get lost

while we did have N0, it almost feels like I should start over with reads on the West
maybe have 2 separate reads list and then combine them together later
i immediately see this and really question if pushing Lemonfairy is actually a good idea like this just buries lemon more I think, esp when i scroll up and see a bunch of votes on them already
i'm not sure I follow your thought process here.
it's almost like lemon is saying "yeah i agree that i should be shrugyeeted here" like the consensus was here at this time. Like Lemonfairy saying "I also agree with whoever proposed we each vote for the scummiest within each facility" WHEN BY CONSENSUS RIGHT NOW THEY ARE THE SCUMMIEST FROM OUR FACILITY seems rather LMAO to me
Or, I don't know.

Here's a novel thought.

Just a trial balloon.

What if Lemonfairy came around and told us who is bad and why or who is good and why?

Right now, Lemonfairy is pyxxy 2.0
Epi does have some Lemonfairy interactions that look decent at a glance.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:19 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:13 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:05 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:01 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:12 pm side note, I also agree with whoever proposed we each vote for the scummiest within each facility to make w/w wagons
I think each side has better reads on their own facility than the other and even if we paraphrase, a lot of context can get lost

while we did have N0, it almost feels like I should start over with reads on the West
maybe have 2 separate reads list and then combine them together later
i immediately see this and really question if pushing Lemonfairy is actually a good idea like this just buries lemon more I think, esp when i scroll up and see a bunch of votes on them already
i'm not sure I follow your thought process here.
it's almost like lemon is saying "yeah i agree that i should be shrugyeeted here" like the consensus was here at this time. Like Lemonfairy saying "I also agree with whoever proposed we each vote for the scummiest within each facility" WHEN BY CONSENSUS RIGHT NOW THEY ARE THE SCUMMIEST FROM OUR FACILITY seems rather LMAO to me
Or, I don't know.

Here's a novel thought.

Just a trial balloon.

What if Lemonfairy came around and told us who is bad and why or who is good and why?

Right now, Lemonfairy is pyxxy 2.0
Epi does have some Lemonfairy interactions that look decent at a glance.
Admittedly after D3, the interactions become less impressive. But eh
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:14 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:04 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:02 pm My mom still thinks I'm cool
Does your mom have any strong town reads in this game right now? Or you?

I I do have a couple TRs from the West but my mom is largely a fictional character in this narrative

I'm not voting LC or Epi
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:19 pm @DarlingMonroe Talk to me about Epi. You mentioned he's a wolf, but I dony recall any depth or detail to the read
I'll look only at this thread for now, maybe I'll look at the old thread later. falcon has no interactions with Delta D3, while with Epi he had Epi as one of the closest things he had to "townreads" but also pushed people to elaborate their suspicions on Epi?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I believe I already went over Delta and Epi's falcon interactions, maybe I'll pull them from my ISO
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 4]

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:22 am Delta:

- falcon tells them to give a few reads, Delta just refers to earlier townreads
- Mentions falcon is a "little" townie based on an alleged slip they caught
- Says they would vote falcon "to save a townread", but is only interested in voting me
- Says they would "GTH" vote falcon D2, but later hedges on them
leetic wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 1:50 am Epi:

- Said falcon was town when prodded by Sloonei
- Pointed out that falcon said nothing about pyxxy, then said they would rather vote Delta and falcon

Wow, that's little for the third-highest poster in the thread (after me and Abby). I'm starting to see where some of this suspicion comes from.
leetic wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:31 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:27 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:48 am
Delta wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:39 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:06 am I'd beg people to get off falcon but my thoughts on falcon are confusing and jumbled and I don't want to hurt town by pulling votes off a wolf if I'm wrong ugh

That said I'm rarely wrong on falcon. But Caitlin got me doubting myself...
What got you to your v!Falcon read to begin with?

I had something similar to this yesterday with people pushing Porscha ;_; so at least let's run through why you townread him to begin with and work from there? If you're rarely wrong on him, walk me through how you read him to begin with?

\o/
I read falcon entirely off vibes and D1 I hard town read how he was vibing lol
ah, got it
Delta's D3 interactions mainly amount to just discussing Abby's falcon read.
leetic wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:52 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:10 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:07 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 1:03 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:56 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:51 am How about this?

Among those who have 10 or more posts in this thread right now, whom do you suspect the most?

I say Sloonei.
huh, why sloonei? he
seems pretty solid to me
is there more context?

mine would probably
be leetic out of the list.
but would not vote there
I've found Sloonei to be more reactive than proactive. I'm used to good Sloondog digging in and asking questions.

Moreover, Sloonei kept going on about falcon but has moved on from exploring that here.

Before that, Sloonei voted falcon to give pyxxy space (but did vote pyxxy eventually).
falcon hasn't posted in this thread yet, though?
I don't see the relevance.
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 8:45 pm I missed the entire second half of Day 2, but during the first half of the phase Epi put forward a decent argument for Delta to be teamed with pyxxy (and I guess Lime Coke).

I have a vague and not-well-defined suspicion of Falcon.

Now that we're all in the same room, should we compare notes about whether or not this game might be multiball?
This is what I'm talking about. Why not ask falcon questions? Why not mention falcon? Why not summon his winged ass in here?

The vote on falcon was lukewarm and devoid of substance in the other thread. Sloonei seems content to leave it so. Instead of exploring that, "Hey guys, let's talk about multiball."
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:33 pm My present take on falcon:

falcon is not literally towning his ass off.

Again, that would be fun to witness. I can't even imagine what that would look like for anybody.

Instead, falcon is behaving in a reactive manner that I think gives an indication that for him isn't mafia-oriented.

I'm unlikely to vote there today. falcon should put on his leather pants and start going after mafia though.
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:14 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:08 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 10:33 pmInstead, falcon is behaving in a reactive manner that I think gives an indication that for him isn't mafia-oriented.
What makes you think that?
He's making a claim that obviously isn't true. Nobody is going to buy it. Nobody is buying it.

I think falcon is streetwise enough to know that he's got to get something going to stay alive when he's got this many votes.

Calling you and me his only civilians isn't going to get the job done.
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:07 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:04 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:19 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:14 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:08 pm

What makes you think that?
He's making a claim that obviously isn't true. Nobody is going to buy it. Nobody is buying it.

I think falcon is streetwise enough to know that he's got to get something going to stay alive when he's got this many votes.

Calling you and me his only civilians isn't going to get the job done.
...so by "mafia-oriented", I thought you meant "wolf team oriented", but you meant "game-oriented"?
No, I mean the former. Your initial assumption was correct.
Ok, so you're saying that acting reactively isn't something mafia-falcon would do, because he's streetwise enough... but town-falcon would act that way? Or that town-falcon doesn't care as much about defending themselves?
What falcon is doing is a dead-end street. Nobody buys "I'm literally towning my ass off."

What mafia says that shit?
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:26 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:22 am
Epignosis wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:07 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 12:04 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:21 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:19 pm

...so by "mafia-oriented", I thought you meant "wolf team oriented", but you meant "game-oriented"?
No, I mean the former. Your initial assumption was correct.
Ok, so you're saying that acting reactively isn't something mafia-falcon would do, because he's streetwise enough... but town-falcon would act that way? Or that town-falcon doesn't care as much about defending themselves?
What falcon is doing is a dead-end street. Nobody buys "I'm literally towning my ass off."

What mafia says that shit?
It's third-rate play, I agree, but I am just not understanding why it's alignment-indicative toward town.
Am I supposed to just agree with you that falcon is mafia?

Shit, you've got sig leading the charge there. Probably the first time he's been ON a Day 3 lynch instead of being one.

I do not trust Master Radishes.

Everybody else is fine except Wilgy. Just don't know much there.

Are you comfortable with this lynch?

And I'll be clear on this: I'm not voting to save falcon. If he goes, he goes.
Yeah, as mentioned before, Epi's defense of falcon is strange. It's like he knows there's nothing to townread falcon over but tries to force it anyway
Yeah, here it all is.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:02 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:45 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:24 pm
Sloonei wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:23 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:20 pm I am curious
to hear the case on Delta
that has been mentioned

Curious that sig
and falcon are both suspects;
had early good vibes
It would be difficult to convey the Delta case here because it hinged almost entirely on interactions with pyxxy, and we can’t copy text from the other thread.
Paraphrasing could
still do some work to convince
if context is clear
Delta did some pushes early to get pyxxy to post more, and also voted on the counterwagon, and gave the reason that recent games they have been v-w, and Delta was hoping pyxxy would be v-v this time... or something like that. I wouldn't say that the logic for Delta being suspicious was unreasonable.
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:26 pm My hope with thread merge
is that rather than counters
with one town one scum,

each clique votes their top
suspect and we end up with
two wolf/wolf wagons
At least for Day 3? I feel like my vote would be more honest on someone from our facility.
I wouldn't say the logic is unreasonable but I think it's wrong. Delta was trying to give Pyxxy an olive branch a way into the thread to participate.

His problem is he never pulled it back out when it became clear pyxxy wasn't gonna play ball but I don't think that's wolfy I think it's actually rather towny to try to give a player a way in.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 3:43 am If say I got a gun from someone than I would have used it on Daisy or Sig

If say I got a cop check from someone than I would have used it on Falcon or Delta

If say I got nothing from someone than none of this matters
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:34 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:31 am Epi is giving very much wolf. Delta also pings. Not sure how to feel about this lemon wagon. I'd rather no.

Could be down to vote Epi, though. Oh and Wilgy too.
Why does Delta ping you?
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:44 pm Delta is town this wagon is bad
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:46 pm Vote: Falcon

I probably miss the rest of the day so good luck town sorry I can't make EoD

Don't kill Delta pls
Abby does have some interesting interactions with Delta. It may have been a pocketing attempt? She didn't hesitate to throw pyxxy under the bus, so this defense would be a little weird coming after that
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:34 am
DarlingMonroe wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 4:31 am Epi is giving very much wolf. Delta also pings. Not sure how to feel about this lemon wagon. I'd rather no.

Could be down to vote Epi, though. Oh and Wilgy too.
Why does Delta ping you?
Abby surprisingly doesn't have much with Epi D3. The most interesting thing is she asked DM to clarify their read on Delta but not Epi. (falcon was the opposite, interestingly enough)
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I'm not a Landlord.

If you think I'm the other team, fine.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Not that team either, but I get it.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

My view is this:

Delta: Landlord

DrWilgy: Arbiter
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

I also do not think leetic or WWA would kill sig. That's a Wilgy move.
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:27 pm
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:48 am
Delta wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 9:39 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:06 am I'd beg people to get off falcon but my thoughts on falcon are confusing and jumbled and I don't want to hurt town by pulling votes off a wolf if I'm wrong ugh

That said I'm rarely wrong on falcon. But Caitlin got me doubting myself...
What got you to your v!Falcon read to begin with?

I had something similar to this yesterday with people pushing Porscha ;_; so at least let's run through why you townread him to begin with and work from there? If you're rarely wrong on him, walk me through how you read him to begin with?

\o/
I read falcon entirely off vibes and D1 I hard town read how he was vibing lol
ah, got it
On D3, Delta just talked with Abby about her falcon read. I believe this was also Delta's only D3 falcon interaction, so yeah
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

And Epi has absolutely nothing with Abby D3.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:32 pm Epignosis wrt Delta pauses me a lot toDay.

He was chief detective on case-making Delta D2 wrt pyxxy interactions (lifelining him intermittently and starting what proved pyxxy's counterwagon chance). The thing about too many townreads was also a point.

Then the Delta wagon fizzled through.

And now Epignosis comes into the merge with just that one point about the townreads.
Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:51 pm I'm le tired.

I didn't even process Delta toDay.
Only note I had was that they noted Davos's drive-by vote on Lemon. No input.

Delta was my main pyxxy teammate profile, though. In that regard, I melded with Epig's D2 case. Signs of lifelining pyxxy into playing better and creating a cushion for a feasible counterwagon, till it proved too late. Could be.
Ricochet's two Delta interactions D3 (one even doubles as an Epi interaction!) It seems like they hoped a Delta wagon would get started? That whole day they were kind of stuck between a rock named falcon and a hard place named Lemonfairy
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Ctrl+fing "Epi" in Ricochet's ISO gives 41 results, but the amount of substantial interactions is far fewer, with the one I quoted being the only really notable one. It seems Ricochet was trying to use Epi to jumpstart a vote on Delta, possibly in an attempt to protect falcon and/or Lemonfairy.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Delta wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:43 pm of our thread, I feel most confident in LC/Abbi/Sloonei/Ricochet town, Epi/Leetic/TSP to a slightly lesser extent. Leaves question marks around Falcon/Sig. if there's town in either would go back and look at those I'm not as confident.

From the other side of the thread, I think WWA/DrWilgy/MR/Nutella have all seemed fine to me, nothing sure due to being first day back w both threads but that's my gut read for the opposing thread. Off of pure gut read I dont really think DM's reactions today feel wolfy, more in line with what I've skimmed from town games, but without seeing other thread there's only so much I can say on that. The rest have kinda just been white noise, Cape slight town ping but nothing huge.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

I'm more comfortable voting within my facility today, as I mentioned earlier, so \o/
glgl o/
Delta's only real Ricochet interaction in this thread before their death, with colors added for clarity.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Epignosis wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 11:28 pm The serious answer is "The people analyzing pyxxy for clues."

leetic, Ricochet, me, and...

I'm sorry I've forgotten the drummer's name.
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:10 pm I vote that Ricochet be permanently smiley cursed henceforth.
Epi doesn't have impressive-looking Ricochet interactions. But a lot of people don't, so whatever.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

S~V~S wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 7:59 pm Sig has died
:solitary:
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

that was

the one townread I had off kills

MAN.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Both WWA and Wilgy can probably comfortably give up Davos there if they know there's no lifelink between the puppet and them if the puppet dies first

I dunno, I really do not buy into the idea that Brad was the puppet because if so, he probably uses it more to try buy back leverage for his team if he's dead. Assuming there wasnt any particular restriction on Davos that prevented that
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

leetic wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:55 pm
Delta wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:43 pm of our thread, I feel most confident in LC/Abbi/Sloonei/Ricochet town, Epi/Leetic/TSP to a slightly lesser extent. Leaves question marks around Falcon/Sig. if there's town in either would go back and look at those I'm not as confident.

From the other side of the thread, I think WWA/DrWilgy/MR/Nutella have all seemed fine to me, nothing sure due to being first day back w both threads but that's my gut read for the opposing thread. Off of pure gut read I dont really think DM's reactions today feel wolfy, more in line with what I've skimmed from town games, but without seeing other thread there's only so much I can say on that. The rest have kinda just been white noise, Cape slight town ping but nothing huge.

[VOTE: Falcon] aubergine

I'm more comfortable voting within my facility today, as I mentioned earlier, so \o/
glgl o/
Delta's only real Ricochet interaction in this thread before their death, with colors added for clarity.
seeing that top tier coloured in is embarrassing good god
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 11:17 pm Delta's most likely Landlord.

Wilgy is on the other team.
I dont think I can be off mech?

Davos flipped Landlord-aligned & I really disagree with the idea that the person controlling Davos is dead here lol
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 200

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Night 7]

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:04 pm [VOTE: DrWilgy] aubergine

You played a really good game, mate.
When you go from how we were las cycle to this, this almost feels preformatory.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:13 pm I don't really suspect Epi, either, because they moved their vote after I unvoted Davos, and I can't think of a reason why a wolf would rather flip a sock puppet than someone who's a mislunch.
But you GG'd me WHILE thinking this?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:15 pm
leetic wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:13 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:05 pm To everyone else: you should ONLY vote within Wilgy/me today. Davos's flip should confirm to you that the Landlord is on the East side and can only be one of the two of us.
Brad being Davos makes enough sense. I do think Wilgy is likely the remaining Arbiter though
Ah shit, I forgot that the sock puppets might not die when the owners do 😅
Isn't that kind of crazy, though, like if we yeeted all the remaining wolves out of the thread and ignored Davos, the landlords would just win by existing?
Why/where did the sock puppet assumptions come from? Who defined a sock as linked to an in game player?

I assumed that there was something that said this, but this was never the case in thread. I stated this previously, but the behavior of both original games Scrappy and Davos came from were different, where Scrappy was linked and Davos WAS the player.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Yeah and skimming Scrappy, the closest thing I get to "puppet supporting owner" is interactions with LC, but that's not even firm.
Image Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:38 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:13 pm I don't really suspect Epi, either, because they moved their vote after I unvoted Davos, and I can't think of a reason why a wolf would rather flip a sock puppet than someone who's a mislunch.
But you GG'd me WHILE thinking this?
It was because of Epi's timing, though. Idk, I've been rethinking this all day and I feel like I'd rather flip Delta, except that I still believe you're Davos's owner.

And on the topic of Davos, yes, I remember what you said about how Scrappy and Davos came from games with different sock puppet mechanics. But if anything, I believe that would still make it more likely Scrappy mightve been an external player (for a total number of players that is odd) and Davos is a player in the game (not adding an extra to the count).
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:43 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 8:05 pm To everyone else: you should ONLY vote within Wilgy/me today. Davos's flip should confirm to you that the Landlord is on the East side and can only be one of the two of us.
Brad being Davos makes enough sense. I do think Wilgy is likely the remaining Arbiter though
Isn't that kind of crazy, though, like if we yeeted all the remaining wolves out of the thread and ignored Davos, the landlords would just win by existing?
Why/where did the sock puppet assumptions come from? Who defined a sock as linked to an in game player?

I assumed that there was something that said this, but this was never the case in thread. I stated this previously, but the behavior of both original games Scrappy and Davos came from were different, where Scrappy was linked and Davos WAS the player.
I did note that, but wasnt sure if it made a huge difference since it seemed they played the same role

& the assumption of them being linked to a player comes from the 'by proxy' stuff rather than being defined as just being a member of a team
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

DrWilgy wrote: Sun Feb 18, 2024 12:43 pm

Davos's flip said it was a landlord by proxy

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”