Game of Champions- Merged Thread [GAME OVER- SERIAL KILLER WINS]

Will you play next year?

Poll ended at Thu Feb 22, 2024 8:00 pm

I gotta win a game first..
No votes
Well, yes, but I gotta win a game first.
No votes

Total votes: 0
leetic
Racketeer
Posts in topic: 436
Preferred Pronouns: any/all
Aka: Oricorio

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 4]

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 2:01 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:32 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:30 am
Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:34 am Weekend laze tis real and hit hard. I wanted nothing but study and sleep and cats and muvis tbh.

Hi ho.

Caught up to page 7 in the last hour. Gonna find another hour, later, to read the rest.
@Ricochet i know it's been a while since you last popped in, but when you catch up, I'd like to hear your take on the current wagons.
I'm curious what your thought process is, and tbh I keep forgetting you're in the game because I haven't seen anyone from West Facility mention having a read on you.
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:41 pm
Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:10 pm So I'll work my way from the wagons to others, within my capability.

Wagons

Overall, I'd favor a falcon lynch over a Lemon or Monroe one. Grouping bias is a factor, cuz I've played and judged falcon down in West, whereas I know less on why the other two are wolfread or didn't catch all the details from others' cases.

Between Lemon and Monroe, I'd place Monroe within question marks, both in regards to why they've become a D3 wagon and what they've done in response.

So, falcon > Monroe > Lemon

falcon

West - pyxxy connection: none that could have been established, because they interacted with / mentioned each other a total of zero times
West D1-D2 judgement: ended D2 with a low opinion on him and down on my would-vote list; excluding pyxxy connections I considered (Porscha, Delta), he was the lowest ranked de facto. West gameplay resembled current gameplay: brief intervals of engagement, much of which was spent prodding others (with a degree of randomness, never focused) or reactive-toned defending when voted/wagoned
D3 judgement:
-- pretty much the same, tone and grasp of play have not improved.
-- noted him hitting back in rebuttal form at most of his wagoners (Sloonei's characterisations, calling MRadishes opportunistic, bark back at nutella), plus placing three others (leetic, sig, Abigail) within wolf pairings with no reasoning. so pretty much a kind of "you're all bad" howl.
-- parked defense into two main ideas: that the Western nightkills are a frame and that he is towning like mad and we fail to see it. Former boils down to wifom, as leetic also said; latter is not something I can agree with, based on what I've judged. I've read or remember no strong meta read from others on this gameplay, as it stands, being town!falcon indicative
-- meanwhile, withheld to offer townreads (apart from not wanting to vote LC and Epignosis).
-- of his votes, Abigail and Monroe were/are without discernible cause. Monroe isn't even the counterwagon to self-pres on, at the moment

Monroe
D3 judgement: only 3 posts, of which their essence is an aggro response and vote on Epignosis (for their vote / case on them); other reads (Delta ping, wouldn't wagon Lemon) all vague. It doesn't look great, of course, to drop and omgus upon the very first interaction with a player from the other group. But also not the deepest material to make a solid case out of. Hence the question mark status.

Lemon
D3 judgement: I'd structure 3 phases, thus far, of activity.
-- first phase (posts 1-3) in which she mentioned postponing activity and also a statement on the merger being a sensible disorienting moment. I think some wagoned her starting for as little as this and, without proper context if this would classify as a pattern from wolf!lemon (that I can remember), I felt it was undeserved.
-- second phase (pre legacy post), with a first wave of rebuttals (at nutella and Windward). something about wanting to sit more on it. at worst, could display nerviness in face of pressure.
-- third phase (the legacy post): quite a shift from small bites to extensive reads. rebuttal-wise, argues more than the cases on her are not solid or convincing, then also tiers the wagoners based on individual performance. if this alone (or more of this throughout D3), without suss pressure, would have been Lemon's activity, I'd probably read it well. given suss and wagon pressure, I am missing meta info on whether Lemon would as to go steroids, from feeble to opinionated, as wolf. also, a bit funny to have labeled it as "legacy", as if the lynch is a done deal.

tldr: falcon suss (with no prevailing meta info that he towns this way), Monroe who knows (startled by bad form, but tis all so far), lemon no real ping on her elaborate reply
Falcon hasn't shared any townreads?
@falcon45ca is this true?

And actually, the way Lemon said she expires D3/D4 made it sound more like she might die from a mechanical effect and not just because she might get lunched. I could be reading into it too much, though, and I know she can't confirm or deny it.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:52 pm
leetic wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 12:43 am
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:22 pm
nutella wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:20 pm I am curious
to hear the case on Delta
that has been mentioned

Curious that sig
and falcon are both suspects;
had early good vibes
I suspected both sig and falcon in the N0 thread lol
maybe it's time I should do a little backreading but I'd like to hear the cases on them too
Suspects falcon from N0
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:48 pm
Long Con wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:44 pm
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 6:34 pm "Opportunistic"
is such an overused word
never good reason
It's the cheapest and easiest go-to reason for a Wolf to use as (part of) a reason to cast a vote on someone.

Town probably use it sometimes as well, it's an understandable way to feel when you're feeling besieged.

But mostly wolfy.

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine I do not feel like this is opportunistic, since I've made a case on you in the past, and have you in the red zone of my rainbow list. :noble:
I use the word more when I'm town, but regardless, I'm happy to join the "opportunism" :P

[VOTE: falcon] aubergine

don't think falcon's doing himself any favors right now.
Surprisingly has like fifty posts after without mentioning falcon, but does vote them when their wagon is starting to pick up momentum. No stated reason beyond vague "don't think falcon's doing himself any favors" and presumed continuity with N0 read
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:27 am
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 7:26 pm all of the people who claim to be good at reading falcon, dead and alive, think falcon is town
didn't Abbi change her mind?
Finally, some significant Abby interactions! Speaks on Abby's behalf here while refuting part of a falcon defense
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:48 am
Long Con wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:22 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:06 am
falcon45ca wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:33 pm Has nobody stopped to consider that scum falcon killing players who SR him is about as subtle as a brick?

Fur reelz, I have way more panache than that
Ugh I hate that I town read this

Unvote
If it's multiball, then the kill may not have come from him.

To be fair, if it's multiball, then Caitlin dying early to nightkill doesn't clear you either. :shrug2:
I've seen wolf!Abbi kill town!Caitlin on N1 in a game before so I'd never clear her off of that
I think Abbi's been ok so far, though, and judging by what I've heard from her progression in the West Facility, she's probably town
Says they would "never clear" Abby based off the nightkill, still I think Abby was more depending on the bus. Otherwise townreads Abby
Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:10 pm So I'll work my way from the wagons to others, within my capability.

Wagons

Overall, I'd favor a falcon lynch over a Lemon or Monroe one. Grouping bias is a factor, cuz I've played and judged falcon down in West, whereas I know less on why the other two are wolfread or didn't catch all the details from others' cases.

Between Lemon and Monroe, I'd place Monroe within question marks, both in regards to why they've become a D3 wagon and what they've done in response.

falcon

West - pyxxy connection: none that could have been established, because they interacted with / mentioned each other a total of zero times
West D1-D2 judgement: ended D2 with a low opinion on him and down on my would-vote list; excluding pyxxy connections I considered (Porscha, Delta), he was the lowest ranked de facto. West gameplay resembled current gameplay: brief intervals of engagement, much of which was spent prodding others (with a degree of randomness, never focused) or reactive-toned defending when voted/wagoned
D3 judgement:
-- noted him hitting back in rebuttal form at most of his wagoners (Sloonei's characterisations, calling MRadishes opportunistic, bark back at nutella), plus placing three others (leetic, sig, Abigail) within wolf pairings with no reasoning. so pretty much a kind of "you're all bad" howl.
-- parked defense into two main ideas: that the Western nightkills are a frame and that he is towning like mad and we fail to see it. Former boils down to wifom, as leetic also said; latter is not something I can agree with, based on what I've judged. I've read or remember no strong meta read from others on this gameplay, as it stands, being town!falcon indicative
-- meanwhile, withheld to offer townreads (apart from not wanting to vote LC and Epignosis).
-- of his votes, Abigail and Monroe were/are without discernible cause. Monroe isn't even the counterwagon to self-pres on, at the moment

Monroe
D3 judgement: only 3 posts, of which their essence is an aggro response and vote on Epignosis (for their vote / case on them); other reads (Delta ping, wouldn't wagon Lemon) all vague. It doesn't look great, of course, to drop and omgus upon the very first interaction with a player from the other group. But also not the deepest material to make a solid case out of. Hence the question mark status.

Lemon
-- first phase (posts 1-3) in which she mentioned postponing activity and also a statement on the merger being a sensible disorienting moment. I think some wagoned her starting for as little as this and, without proper context if this would classify as a pattern from wolf!lemon (that I can remember), I felt it was undeserved.
-- second phase (pre legacy post), with a first wave of rebuttals (at nutella and Windward). something about wanting to sit more on it. at worst, could display nerviness in face of pressure.
-- third phase (the legacy post): quite a shift from small bites to extensive reads. rebuttal-wise, argues more than the cases on her are not solid or convincing, then also tiers the wagoners based on individual performance. if this alone (or more of this throughout D3), without suss pressure, would have been Lemon's activity, I'd probably read it well. given suss and wagon pressure, I am missing meta info on whether Lemon would as to go steroids, from feeble to opinionated, as wolf. also, a bit funny to have labeled it as "legacy", as if the lynch is a done deal.

tldr: falcon suss (with no prevailing meta info that he towns this way), Monroe who knows (startled by bad form, but tis all so far), lemon no real ping on her elaborate reply

And actually, the way Lemon said she expires D3/D4 made it sound more like she might die from a mechanical effect and not just because she might get lunched. I could be reading into it too much, though, and I know she can't confirm or deny it.
Asks falcon to respond to one of Ricochet's arguments. Otherwise, stays parked on falcon
oh yeah, falcon never replied to me there lmao
so i was happy to keep a vote on him if he wasn't going to counterargue with anything except that he was "towning his ass off" which he wasn't
I think I'll stop here. Yeah, unless Ricochet and WWA had this coordinated bussing effort on falcon, they're not partners.
Yeah, I think need to redo this one. "I think I'll stop here" is not a sufficient level of analysis for this point in the game. Further, I ended up overstating Ricochet's contribution to the bus, when in looking at the general game state and what they were trying to accomplish with their ISO does not seem like an enthusiastic effort to bus.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 5]

Post by leetic »

leetic wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 8:01 pm Maybe I'll look at their ISO more in depth later, but for now I'm fine with just saying WWA isn't an arbiter. They were on Lemonfairy early and only left to vote falcon.
Again, need to redo this. I guess now is "later"
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

I'll probably go through WWA's ISO page by page, starting with Ricochet. Pages 10 and 11 have nothing, so here's page 9.
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:32 am
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:30 am
Ricochet wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 5:34 am Weekend laze tis real and hit hard. I wanted nothing but study and sleep and cats and muvis tbh.

Hi ho.

Caught up to page 7 in the last hour. Gonna find another hour, later, to read the rest.
@Ricochet i know it's been a while since you last popped in, but when you catch up, I'd like to hear your take on the current wagons.
I'm curious what your thought process is, and tbh I keep forgetting you're in the game because I haven't seen anyone from West Facility mention having a read on you.
So gives this response to try to get Ricochet to contribute. Epi was convinced Delta was pyxxy's partner due to similar interactions, but that case turned out to be untrue. "I'd like to hear your take on the current wagons" seems to have prompted Ricochet's look at people on the falcon wagon, which was seemingly a vehicle to try to spread suspicion on someone other than falcon or Lemonfairy. For their part, Ricochet gave WWA a townread, a more unconditional one than just about anyone else who was on the wagon.

Wagons

falcon

D3 judgement:

Monroe

Lemon

Perhaps this is where my "coordinated bussing effort" thought came from, as I'm not sure why she would point out information that looks bad for falcon in response to that vote, although Ricochet had already decided to bus at that point so it wasn't like they were nudging Ricochet into voting falcon. They seem to defend Lemonfairy at the end, too, so it could be a "sacrifice falcon to save Lemonfairy" situation (I guess Lemonfairy was starting to put some effort at the end of the phase, which may have made them more valuable than falcon at that point), still I'd expect Lemonfairy to vote falcon for towncred if that were the case. Maybe they were hoping Lemonfairy wouldn't attract too much attention?
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 6:26 pm why are there two people with supposedly the same post restriction? sig and ricochet
could be one of them faking it, i guess
Another minor thing that looks good, if Ricochet was faking it (we don't know if one or both of them were real) presumably he wouldn't want people knowing about it. It's not to the extent that I can't discount distancing, however.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 3:17 pm I feel like cape isn't solving with the intent to root out the other mafia team, and not to win the game for town. I think it's very likely his confidence in his reads comes from knowing who he's not teamed with.
And I don't remember him mentioning Ricochet much before suddenly putting them in townreads? I'll try to check again but my flight is boarding soon.
I'm going to move my vote just in case I don't make it back again before eod.

[VOTE: Cape90] aubergine
And apparently only one more Ricochet interaction before the flip, so I didn't even need to split it lol. I mean, it's an interaction based on someone else's interaction, so it's a bit hard to glean things here. Maybe it's a little weird that they decided to focus on Cape's read of Ricochet over anyone else, but that's about all.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 3]

Post by leetic »

WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:08 am
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:06 am [VOTE: lemonfairy] aubergine

In an atmosphere of groovy solving energy, these posts stick out:
Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:50 pmfirst
Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:51 pm actually, I'll come back tomorrow
Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:52 pm it's nice to have everyone in one thread again but at the same time, it feels so disorienting and I can't remember half of you
she was doing that a bit in the East Facility thread, too
she did come back a couple times to engage some of us who had questions on her reads, but I feel like she wasn't very energetic about solving.
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:21 am [VOTE: Lemonfairy] aubergine

I'm fine with this wagon
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:54 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 11:39 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:08 am

Lemonfairy wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 10:52 pm it's nice to have everyone in one thread again but at the same time, it feels so disorienting and I can't remember half of you
I agree with this
I made an early hipster
light push on Lemon

She would fit as wolf
from her general vibe in thread
blending in just right

She was active ish
on day one posting readlists,
but almost too nice
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:12 am
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:08 am

I agree with this
I made an early hipster
light push on Lemon

She would fit as wolf
from her general vibe in thread
blending in just right

She was active ish
on day one posting readlists,
but almost too nice
actually, yeah. she had a defense for her reads but wasn't trying too hard to push it as the correct worldview.
in my experience, she's more willing to engage as town, but i've been giving her the benefit of the doubt because i can sympathize with not having a lot of time for this game. but then again, over half of our thread was slanking yesterday and they can't all be scum.
nutella wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:12 am I quite like that my
and Sloonei's vibe reads match up
so sure, [VOTE: lemon] aubergine
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:21 am [VOTE: Lemonfairy] aubergine

I'm fine with this wagon
and from being tired and too nice

kind of a weak case
All right, @Lemonfairy, if you think the cases against you are bad, do you think that any of us voting you are pushing you in bad faith?
WindwardAway wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:50 pm
Master Radishes wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:44 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 5:30 pm @Master Radishes talk to me about lemonfairy and their five votes.
Lemonfairy started D1 in the East Facility fairly talkative. Did her own thing and didn't really get mixed up in any larger arguments or discussions. Probably a few individual posts I'd lean 'town' on, but nothing I'd call unfakeable. Readslists seemed a bit questionable (e.g. the quieter Nook and Dizzy higher up, someone chatty like Windy unsorted, a sudden drop of Dizzy, etc) though they all were given explanations. Big drop off D2.

Feels like a slot worth pushing, but not a definite hit.

Haven't really paid attention to the individual votes on her.
I'll chime in here since I think it's a worthwhile discussion.
she sorted me as a townlean later on but I'd have to recheck her reasoning on that.
she didn't really seem to be too interested in my vote on her and acknowledged that I've been questioning her since sometime on D2, so I guess that lines up at least.
I feel like if she's one of those players who loses motivation after losing 2 partners on D1, she probably would flip wolf here, but the 5 votes on her are kind of interesting. I felt decent about Sloonei and nutella voting Lemon, then I voted her too, and then Dizzy and Nook went back and forth on each other but both ultimately landed on Lemon. I'd be curious to hear their reasoning, in their own words, because they're also both from our thread, so I feel like they might have substantial opinions even if they're testing the waters first.
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 1:34 am
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:09 pm
Sloonei wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:05 pm
Cape90 wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 9:01 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Sat Feb 03, 2024 12:12 pm side note, I also agree with whoever proposed we each vote for the scummiest within each facility to make w/w wagons
I think each side has better reads on their own facility than the other and even if we paraphrase, a lot of context can get lost

while we did have N0, it almost feels like I should start over with reads on the West
maybe have 2 separate reads list and then combine them together later
i immediately see this and really question if pushing Lemonfairy is actually a good idea like this just buries lemon more I think, esp when i scroll up and see a bunch of votes on them already
i'm not sure I follow your thought process here.
it's almost like lemon is saying "yeah i agree that i should be shrugyeeted here" like the consensus was here at this time. Like Lemonfairy saying "I also agree with whoever proposed we each vote for the scummiest within each facility" WHEN BY CONSENSUS RIGHT NOW THEY ARE THE SCUMMIEST FROM OUR FACILITY seems rather LMAO to me
I didn't really think of it like that
isn't that a kind of easy thing for scum to fake, though?
Page ten of the ISO (no interactions on page 11). Okay, I see why I was willing to skip WWA, as it does look like a strong push, and I believe that was before the falcon wagon was even a thing. They were the third vote on the wagon however (by their own admission) and got just a little bit hedgy when it grew to five. Voting a partner with a wagon on them so early in the day is certainly a bold move, but I'll have to see where this fits in their overall progression before making any further conclusions.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Page 9
WindwardAway wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 11:26 am
Cape90 wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 3:53 am legit dunno how people push lemon when imo they have put in a good deal of effort sorting people out despite post count
I still need to finish reading her wallpost
I will say that she makes posts like that more as town than as scum, though
At this point is moving away from wolfreading Lemonfairy. It could be Lemonfairy giving them an excuse to get off their wagon, though I believe the wagon petered out at that point. And granted, they seem to be following ITP Cape90's read here.

Wagons

falcon

D3 judgement:

Monroe

Lemon

Already went over this one, next
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 8:22 pm anyone wanna discuss the Lemonfairy and DM wagons yesterday that were the alternatives to falcon's wagon? I would not be surprised if we had all remaining landlords (including Abbi) on falcon and the Arbiters on the counterwagons.
This post stood out in hindsight, as we now know that there were two arbiters who bussed falcon and that Lemonfairy was the only remaining arbiter that was off-wagon. It could be an attempt at misdirection if they are a wolf.
WindwardAway wrote: Mon Feb 05, 2024 11:54 pm
S~V~S wrote: Sun Feb 04, 2024 8:00 pm Who is trying to sabotage the team?

Poll ended at Sun Feb 04, 2024 7:00:00 pm

Cape90
No votes
Voters: None

DarlingMonroe
24%
Voters: falcon45ca, Master Radishes, TonyStarkPrime, Epignosis, Sloonei, Lemonfairy

Davos
No votes

Delta
4%
Voters: nutella

DrWilgy
4%
Voters: Cape90

Dyslexicon
No votes

Epignosis
No votes

falcon45ca
36%
Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆, sig, Delta, WindwardAway, Ricochet, Long Con, leetic, DarlingMonroe, DrWilgy

leetic
4%
Voters: Dyslexicon

Lemonfairy
8%
Voters: NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME, Davos

Long Con
No votes

Master Radishes
No votes

NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME
No votes

nutella
No votes

☆Princess Abigail☆
No votes

Ricochet
No votes

Sabiplz
No votes

Scrappy Doo
No votes

sig
No votes

Sloonei
No votes

TonyStarkPrime
No votes

WindwardAway
No votes

Unvote
No votes

Coaches/Spectators/Other
20%
Voters: Seanzie, JaggedJimmyJay, Caitlin, S~V~S, Scotty
EOD3 votecount.

I think falcon's vote on DM is *probably* indicative that he also may have had teammates on DM and maybe Lemon trying to save him, depending on whether they spread out or tried to consolidate. The one thing about his vote on DM that gives me pause is that he kinda worded it like he was just voting to self-pres, and that's still a move a wolf can make on a teammate, but DM arguably had a sizable wagon on them.

I really question why Davos the sock was voting Lemon rather than falcon, though. And I don't see Scrappy's vote, but at least they've been more active than Davos. I don't know where Davos's reads even come from because all they ever say is "Arrr!" which doesn't really tell us much.
Eh, falcon had one teammate that was on DM, but it was Lemonfairy funnily enough. WWA isn't pushing this worldview too hard, which is an alright sign I guess.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:45 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:40 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:36 pm the fact that she went back to low engagement
you mean "no engagement" (this is assuming you haven't yet read my most recent posts)
this kind of feels like you're making stuff up
I said "low" because I couldn't remember any and I skipped a chunk of posts in my catchup. The last time I accused someone of "no engagement" they had actually posted but I didn't see their posts, so I'm not doing that dumb thing again.

Anyway, I thought you townread me? What's with the hostility?
A bit theatry of an interaction, and I don't have the meta to know if either of them interact with their partners like that. It does follow from their early D3 interactions, so there is that.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 3:11 pm I'll bbl for more discussion
hopefully Lemon will be able to reply to me again before I'm gone for the day
And eh.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

Page 8, and the last one pre-flip
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:50 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:27 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:53 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:48 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:44 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:39 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:36 pm Lemon I think has been lurking quite a lot.
I've not lurked, I've been absent

because I was busy
Fair
Have any of your reads changed since the falcon flip?
haven't sorted them yet but I like Epi's case posts

ig leetic's were not bad either
Ok, thanks for sharing.
Do you have any thoughts as to whether someone on falcon's team bussed him or if his partners stayed off of his wagon?
with so many people on him, yeah, they probably bussed

I mean, if he was going to go over anyway, why not get the cred?
even though there were two other wagons as options (DMs and yours), and at that point none of falcon's team had flipped yet?
or do you mean more of a late bus when it seemed like he was almost definitely going over?
Lemonfairy's comment here is interesting, as we know both their remaining partners did bus falcon. It does give an opportunity for distancing, I guess.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:51 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 9:31 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:55 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:52 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:45 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:40 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 2:36 pm the fact that she went back to low engagement
you mean "no engagement" (this is assuming you haven't yet read my most recent posts)
this kind of feels like you're making stuff up
I said "low" because I couldn't remember any and I skipped a chunk of posts in my catchup. The last time I accused someone of "no engagement" they had actually posted but I didn't see their posts, so I'm not doing that dumb thing again.

Anyway, I thought you townread me? What's with the hostility?
oh
that's fair ig

I thought you were making up some BS reason to scumread me out of nowhere
which now I know was my mistake

carry on
??
you're the one who pointed out that I had actually sussed you in the East Facility thread before. it wouldn't be a reason I pulled out of nowhere as an excuse to scumread you, for sure.
I don't think I said anything of the sort
iirc the reason you sussed me in the first place was because I had you consistently at the bottom of each of my read lists (which I explained were unordered) and also due to my low activity, which was fair enough

but saying I had low activity when I in fact was not actually in the thread makes me think you made up your suspicion on me because it reads to me like you are acting as though you've read my posts when you haven't
and it's an easy breezy way to start scumreading someone artificially
hence my reaction
all right
it would be stupid for me to lie intentionally about your activity to push you if it's easy enough for anyone to look for receipts in the thread, though
Another theatre-y interaction. I'm not sure if they were trying to push each other here or just arguing for the sake of it.
WindwardAway wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:59 pm
Epignosis wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 11:52 pm
Lemonfairy wrote: Tue Feb 06, 2024 10:07 pm how are y'all not seeing this?
am I the crazy one?
I'm good with Cape or DarlingMonroe dying today.
I'd rather Cape than DM
but why not Lemon?
Does suggest a Lemonfairy vote to Epi, so it's not like that suspicion completely disappeared. Still though, a little odd when more of the recent posts were either defending Lemonfairy or arguing about non-alignment-related stuff.
WindwardAway wrote: Fri Feb 09, 2024 1:54 am
Lemonfairy wrote: Thu Feb 08, 2024 9:12 pm I'm thinking DM/Wilgy/Nanook as my top SRs

DM/Nanook on one team
Wilgy on the other

only there's a wrench here because DM and Nanook have just been sitting on my wagon for the last 2 days and I don't think partners would do that
it'd be too obvious
Isn't that like, all the remaining lowposters from East Facility? Lol
The only Lemonfairy interaction from D5 before the flip. It is interesting that WWA's activity rose sharply after their death; the two of us were neck-and-neck before with me being ahead in terms of postcount for much of it, but now they have 150 posts over me. Still, that could be explained by the rapidly thinning amount of people from their side meant that they had to try harder to defend themselves.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [DAY 9]

Post by leetic »

I can see good arguments for and against WWA and Delta being the last wolf. I'd like to be able to talk to them, but my touchscreen barely works so it'll be a challenge to be online most of the time. First a power outage, and now this. Man, F3s are stressful.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

At a glance, the Epi kill seems to point to Delta. Epi was pretty much focused on Delta (and Wilgy), to the exclusion of anyone else. The thing is, does WWA have a better target here?
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
leetic
Racketeer

Post by leetic »

After going back and forth on it a little, I think I have a decision. [VOTE: WindwardAway] aubergine No, this is not just because of symmetry between the threads, but I would be lying if I said that didn't factor in a little. In reality, there are two major things that make me have a hard time seeing Delta as the remaining wolf:

1. Delta has better-looking interactions with the flipped arbiters. If Delta was an arbiter, then all three of their partners tried to push them aside at every opportunity for little apparent gain. While WWA has some interactions that look decent at a glance, there's nothing that couldn't be said to help advance a wolf gamestate, especially when the dynamics of the wagons and WWA's progression are taken into account. But Lemonfairy having them as their lowest read? Ricochet having Delta in the same really low tier as falcon, meaning they had two partners in that thread, a likely huge advantage, and disregarded them both? falcon opportunistically joining thee push too? It seems all excessive, especially when you can't say they really gained any towncred for it as none of them ended the day on Delta. It was likely setting up Delta for a future PoE,

2. In order for a solo wolf to make it this far, they had to have a solid plan. If Delta is a wolf, it's clear that they've just made it here via dumb luck. Like, they had to have it pointed out to them that they were roleblocked N7, would a wolf really be this careless? Delta seems more in line with the weakly positioned townies that wolves love to leave around at LyLo so they can swoop in for an easy victory.

Ultimately, I think you played a great game regardless of what happens and as BDS said of my play in one game, it's not one big thing that gives you away but a bunch of little things that make sense if you're the last arbiter. I'm still open to hearing arguments and being swayed, so feel free to defend yourself, it's just that this is the direction I'm strongly leaning in at the moment.
I'm a cool cat
Image Image
Image Image
WindwardAway
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 632
Preferred Pronouns: she/her, any

Post by WindwardAway »

Good morning! Have a busy day but I want to put time into solving the last wolf, so I'll be around more after I finish work for the day to get through ISOing.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

leetic wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 12:23 am At a glance, the Epi kill seems to point to Delta. Epi was pretty much focused on Delta (and Wilgy), to the exclusion of anyone else. The thing is, does WWA have a better target here?
Well, Epi cased me specifically as an Arbiter a couple days back, so if there's any reason why I'd kill him, I'd say that's probably a good one lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I always feel so awkward when defending myself lol, cause it's never really my primary focus
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

And since I'm not gonna be around for the last 12 or so hours I feel like my time is better spent figuring out to vote? I'm not surprised at all that im alive in LyLo, normally I'd think it's because my reads are wrong but in this case I'm fairly sure it's just because I'm PoE
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I feel like Delta is almost too obviously scummy at this point but I know it's not a good basis for a read 😅 but would they really be so lost in the thread as a wolf?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Doing a quick skim of yesterday and I just feel no urgency from Delta to solve
I mean yeah it could be easily explained by Wilgy being pretty much guaranteed to flip by popular vote
Which is why I said yesterday it felt like Delta was just sitting back and letting things happen. But I don't know if that's a wolfy approach. I guess Wilgy was right and we were in LyLo yesterday too 😅 meaning if we'd landed on town, town would already have lost and we would've been picking which wolf we wanted to win, lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I would think a wolf would want to solve the game at that point yesterday, when it's LyLo for town and wolves have another day to figure out what they're doing. But maybe it benefits them more to keep the other wolf alive for another day, to guarantee that town doesn't win?
Or it might depend on the night kill assignment. If it's alternating like we think it is, I guess wolves don't want to get killed by each other.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Something I'm also thinking about is leetic's argument that Davos belonged to Brad rather than Wilgy or me, while Delta took the same view as I did, that it had to be someone still alive. I don't know that I wouldn't have voted Wilgy if I believed Brad could be the owner, because Wilgy's counterarguments to me still sounded like he had a perspective he shouldn't have if he were town. But I'm wondering how differently yesterday mightve turned out if we had all agreed that Davos counted as a full landlord slot on their own, giving a clear advantage to the landlords if that narrative were pushed.

If you push that narrative as an arbiter, where does it get you? A LyLo with two wolves and a townie? Which is probably better for a wolf that has trouble faking scumhunting, since they have a real wolf to push on the other team. But it's also risky if the two wolves reach a consensus on voting the townie because presumably only one of the wolves has the kill assignment, and I'm sure they'd both be aware of that.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Sorry if this seems like it's going off on a tangent but I think I need to understand what the motivation would be for the Arbiter to play how they did yesterday. Obviously they went for pushing Wilgy; everyone did.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:39 am Sorry if this seems like it's going off on a tangent but I think I need to understand what the motivation would be for the Arbiter to play how they did yesterday. Obviously they went for pushing Wilgy; everyone did.
Eh
On second thought, maybe I don't really need to think about this
Gonna dig deeper after I get home
Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 190
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

hi hello o/

will be around in a bit but

@WindwardAway you seemed surprised I voted yesterday, did you think I wouldnt after being made aware of the clause? ?_?
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

clause rule etc I dont know if thats the right term for it

but also I couldnt consciously do that, it's a v scummy way to clear myself and not what it's intended for at all ;;'
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm so fucking tired, I just got home 😅 time to get to work on this
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:04 pm hi hello o/

@WindwardAway you seemed surprised I voted yesterday, did you think I wouldnt after being made aware of the clause? ?_?
Yeah cause tbh I was hoping you'd just clear yourself that way if you're town and make things easier
But probably if you'd cleared yourself as town you would be dead anyway, so I guess it didn't matter much
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I've been trying to read Wilgy's posts for whatever good that does.
Because I do believe he was genuinely hunting for the last wolf, but then again it wouldn't have mattered to him who got lunched as long as it wasn't him.
He put extremely heavy suspicion on leetic two days ago and said he'd bet the game on leetic being a wolf, but spent all of yesterday pushing back against my case that he had to be Davos's owner and that I had to specifically be an arbiter to think that, and didn't really revisit leetic at all but instead pointed a weak finger at Epi, who has since flipped town.
But like, no, that was a bogus counterargument and Wilgy knew it lol. Wilgy was the only other one besides me from East Facility. And Davos flipped landlord. So that's the thing that sealed the deal for me, Wilgy never truly scumhunted me, he pushed me for being a wolf on the basis that I was pushing that he was a landlord, which he was.
This came up cause I was looking through leetic's posts from the day we yeeted Davos, and it got me wondering, how close were we to a full solve that day, as compared to yesterday? There was more pushback then, while yesterday was considerably more quiet.
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

I'm still checking the thread btw just eating dinner at the same time, gonna keep looking at isos after
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:10 pm

Yeah cause tbh I was hoping you'd just clear yourself that way if you're town and make things easier
But probably if you'd cleared yourself as town you would be dead anyway, so I guess it didn't matter much
Eh

Feels in poor taste to do so there, not something I really want to focus on regardless but shrug

I guess the surprise just surprised me in turn a little bit
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 3:01 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 2:10 pm

Eh

Feels in poor taste to do so there, not something I really want to focus on regardless but shrug

I guess the surprise just surprised me in turn a little bit
Yeah I got it after you explained
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Fuck, I fell asleep again 😅 I'm back
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Re: Game of Champions- Merged Thread [Day 7]

Post by WindwardAway »

sig wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:02 pm I could see whatever mafia team killed Nutella to have a member in the East than the other team to have someone in the West.

This would mean WWA/Wilgy still have mafia potential.

Epi doesn’t make sense as mafia for either team right now given that he’s encouraging we look at both areas.
sig wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:09 pm I’ve got that end of game certainty now that the final two mafia are Wilgy and Leetic. I’ve got very little solid reasoning to back this up, but it just seems like the most logic thing, having said that I will be reading up on those two before eod and hopefully everyone else also, but it just doesn’t seem viable that both mafia are West with only 2 West players left
sig wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:09 pm [VOTE: Leetic] aubergine
sig wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 3:11 pm Or I guess it could be delta, but they read very genuine as a lost civ, Epi seems to have been hunting both team evenly, and I guess that leaves WWA.

Now the big reason to suspect Leetic is they seem to have really slowed down and take a back seat. I also find the way they’re pushing Nutella read post death to be a bit scummy.

I’m open to hearing other thoughts, buuuuut given I literally don’t have a town core anymore I prob won’t listen :p
I've been reading through D7 again and Sig's reads caught my attention again
I said yesterday that I didn't see Wilgy making the Sig kill except maybe for one post above these quotes, where Sig said Wilgy was pretty towny but also probably was a wolf anyway.
But looking at these reads again, they also point to the possibility that leetic could've killed Sig. I'm certain Delta couldn't have killed Sig because of their missed votes, and I think Sig's leetic take is notable, given that leetic and Wilgy had been pushing each other all day. Of course this still could've been a Wilgy kill, but either way I think leetic/Wilgy being wolf vs wolf in the thread is a pretty striking take. I said that I thought it *could* be two wolves consolidating on the Davos wagon just before eod, and it wasn't Epi, and it also wasn't me.

What I said in my observation that day, when Wilgy and leetic were going back and forth, was that leetic seemed to be focused on pushing whoever was about to perform the next night kill, while Wilgy was pushing whoever he thought was wolfiest. I still believe Wilgy was genuinely wolfhunting at that point in time, because I thought at least some of his case against leetic made sense, but I shelved it because I believed Wilgy was simply more likely to flip wolf, and Davos was going to be a key flip (and I was right about that). I believe that leetic pushing on the basis of "who performed the kill on which night" is a pretty convenient way for a wolf to hunt a wolf on the opposing team, because they can genuinely focus on it while knowing already which kills were theirs.

I was Wilgy's secondary push that day. Wilgy said I probably wouldn't flip town, but didn't put any casework into pushing me until the next day when it was very blatantly OMGUS. Feel free to go through his case on me from yesterday and tell me whether you believe any of it was valid, btw. The tone of it was nothing like how he cased leetic the day before. And when I look at leetic's response to being pushed by Wilgy, I see that they drop their push on me to start pushing Wilgy back. Suddenly their case on me takes a backseat to Wilgy, and notably I'm not really pushing leetic at all there. I fence-sit for a while, say that I think leetic is wolfier but Wilgy is more likely to flip wolf, and that I think we need the Davos flip first. What I think now is that Sig saw how leetic shifted gears when being pushed, and correctly determined that it was the last two wolves pushing each other.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:29 pm Fuck, I fell asleep again 😅 I'm back
all good, wb o/

I'm kinda just running through some things and trying to build points in favor/against both of you

I dunno because it feels like a split of 'did our thread have more wolves' vs 'was just clearing the other facility gamewinning anyway'

and I really dislike that it comes down to that? but eh

you're in a better position to talk on that so would like some thoughts there
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

So I am going to crossvote leetic, although it's not really a true crossvote because votes aren't locked, but I think they're more likely to be the last wolf than Delta is.

[VOTE: leetic] aubergine
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:20 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 5:29 pm Fuck, I fell asleep again 😅 I'm back
all good, wb o/

I'm kinda just running through some things and trying to build points in favor/against both of you

I dunno because it feels like a split of 'did our thread have more wolves' vs 'was just clearing the other facility gamewinning anyway'

Well, if you're counting Davos then the split is gonna be uneven regardless.

It would either be 3 landlords + 1 arbiter in East and 2 landlords + 3 arbiter in West
Or 3 landlords + 2 arbiters in East and 2 landlords + 2 arbiters in West
So either way, counting Davos, one side has 5 wolves and the other has 4. And of course you can argue that only one arbiter on the East side is kinda poopy, I can't really prove to you how alone Lemonfairy felt in the East thread because I can't quote and also I'm the only one still alive from East, so of course you're not obligated to believe anything I say about it, either. I pushed Lemon harder in the East thread. Everyone did, actually. I thought she'd maybe even flip at some point, but her wagon always built up kind of early and then someone else's surpassed it and the interest in her wagon waned. She wasn't super active in the East Facility, said she was busy irl, and she kept posting these strangely stagnant readlists that a lot of us commented on. At some point her wagon was at 3 or 4 votes, iirc, probably Nanook, Nutella and me. And I think Davos voted her, too. She did reply directly to questions to her, but she wasn't super interactive with anyone because she was in the thread in short spurts.

I do think the landlords having Davos in East explains why they were fine with bussing Brad, but the arbiters seem to have had the exact opposite tactic in West since none of them flipped there (falcon didn't flip until the threads were merged), but it seems like it's served them well. They probably didn't count on Ricochet and Lemon flipping when they did, so attitude shift is something to look into. Leetic did already pointed out that my postcount hiked up around that time, which I'm sure is true, because of my travel schedule xD
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Actually I feel bad for Lemon now, not having someone else to wolf with for 2 days is rough
I guess the same can be said about Wilgy since Brad went poof on D1
Things like this are why I don't really think there was ever meant to be a perfect balance, though, the game just kinda (un)balances itself out over time
And I think it makes enough sense that one team had the upper hand in West and the other team had the upper hand in East
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

If you want points against me, you can take a look at Epi's case on me a couple days ago cause I think he quoted most of the interactions I had with wolves there
If you want points for or against leetic you can also look there lol
I don't really think he was killed for his reads going into LyLo so much as that the only one who didn't seem to townread him was Wilgy lol
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:32 pm
all good, wb o/

It would either be 3 landlords + 1 arbiter in East and 2 landlords + 3 arbiter in West
So either way, counting Davos, one side has 5 wolves and the other has 4. And of course you can argue that only one arbiter on the East side is kinda poopy, I can't really prove to you how alone Lemonfairy felt in the East thread because I can't quote and also I'm the only one still alive from East, so of course you're not obligated to believe anything I say about it, either. I pushed Lemon harder in the East thread. Everyone did, actually. I thought she'd maybe even flip at some point, but her wagon always built up kind of early and then someone else's surpassed it and the interest in her wagon waned. She wasn't super active in the East Facility, said she was busy irl, and she kept posting these strangely stagnant readlists that a lot of us commented on. At some point her wagon was at 3 or 4 votes, iirc, probably Nanook, Nutella and me. And I think Davos voted her, too. She did reply directly to questions to her, but she wasn't super interactive with anyone because she was in the thread in short spurts.

I do think the landlords having Davos in East explains why they were fine with bussing Brad, but the arbiters seem to have had the exact opposite tactic in West since none of them flipped there (falcon didn't flip until the threads were merged), but it seems like it's served them well. They probably didn't count on Ricochet and Lemon flipping when they did, so attitude shift is something to look into. Leetic did already pointed out that my postcount hiked up around that time, which I'm sure is true, because of my travel schedule xD
See that's the issue

If it was just Wilgy in this thread & more Landlords over in ours, it would make more sense. I dont see the Arbiters being punished for Landlords having more players on one side, because they still had a more even split of 2:3. 1:3 with one wolf being the only way that team sees the thread.. doesnt feel all too feasible.

I hope that makes sense? I dont want to lean on unconfirmed mech too heavily but in my mind.. it feels like the Arbiters were on the backfoot as is out of the two teams if they had 1 less player (technically), I dont see them then being further punished for it by splitting them 1:3

Has anyone else from your thread commented on Lemon feeling alone?
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:40 pm If you want points against me, you can take a look at Epi's case on me a couple days ago cause I think he quoted most of the interactions I had with wolves there
If you want points for or against leetic you can also look there lol
I don't really think he was killed for his reads going into LyLo so much as that the only one who didn't seem to townread him was Wilgy lol
And I say this because his solve was Wilgy/Delta, Wilgy flipped wolf, and I am leaning town on Delta now rather than leetic
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:41 pm
WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:32 pm
all good, wb o/

See that's the issue

If it was just Wilgy in this thread & more Landlords over in ours, it would make more sense. I dont see the Arbiters being punished for Landlords having more players on one side, because they still had a more even split of 2:3. 1:3 with one wolf being the only way that team sees the thread.. doesnt feel all too feasible.

I hope that makes sense? I dont want to lean on unconfirmed mech too heavily but in my mind.. it feels like the Arbiters were on the backfoot as is out of the two teams if they had 1 less player (technically), I dont see them then being further punished for it by splitting them 1:3

Has anyone else from your thread commented on Lemon feeling alone?
Yeah, Cape but he was 3p lmao
He was pretty much defending Lemon with his life and saying that she felt very towny because of how frustrated she was getting about being pushed, with nobody defending her
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

And I mean, hard defended her to the point where if he hadn't flipped before Lemon did, I'm pretty sure all of East Facility would've wanted his head
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

...we definitely don't have more landlords, right? 😅
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:45 pm ...we definitely don't have more landlords, right? 😅
Wait I'm dumb, Wilgy flip said we don't, never mind lol
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

man

I feel like even now, you should've clocked sooner that Lemon couldve been alone in the thread if you were pushing that Wilgy was the final Landlord

though I guess I shouldve figured that myself since I didnt think it was just both of you for final wolves yesterday

I'm gonna double check smthn but. eh. 1:3 feels so rough.
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:45 pm ...we definitely don't have more landlords, right? 😅
I dont think so

otherwise I am just the fucking court jester deciding which wolf gets to wear a shiny medal ;_;
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:45 pm man

I feel like even now, you should've clocked sooner that Lemon couldve been alone in the thread if you were pushing that Wilgy was the final Landlord

though I guess I shouldve figured that myself since I didnt think it was just both of you for final wolves yesterday

I did consider it earlier but I decided not to think about it too hard 😅 probably should've
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:47 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:45 pm man

I did consider it earlier but I decided not to think about it too hard 😅 probably should've
I mean I thought about it *before* the Davos flip and decided I'd figure it out after
And then totally forgot about it smh
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

I feel like I've asked before so sorry if I have

do you have a wolf game I could skim? could be here or offsite
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Cause the way Wilgy was pushing back on me yesterday sounded like he was CFTWR and a possible Arbiter, but I also still logicked that he was more likely to be the Davos puppetmaster than Brad and focused on that
So after Wilgy's flip, yeah, I shouldve thought about the weird Arbiter split, but it's clear anyway from my pov because I'm the only one alive from East anyway lol
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

Delta wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:51 pm I feel like I've asked before so sorry if I have

Yeah sure one sec, lemme get one that isn't on the paywalled site so you can actually read it
I don't think I've had any wolf games on Syndicate so it'll be offsite
Delta
Money Launderer

Post by Delta »

WindwardAway wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:51 pm
Delta wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2024 6:51 pm I feel like I've asked before so sorry if I have

Yeah sure one sec, lemme get one that isn't on the paywalled site so you can actually read it
I don't think I've had any wolf games on Syndicate so it'll be offsite
no worries, tyty
WindwardAway
Loan Shark

Post by WindwardAway »

https://www.fortressoflies.com/t/plants ... lf-win/963

I can't believe that was the most recent mafia rand on a non-paywalled site, geez

It's too bad, too, cause I wolfed in a multiball on the paywalled forum so that's probably much more relevant to look at
Here's the link anyway but I'm not sure if the game already got archived into the paywall, probably did:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showt ... perpage=40

Return to “Previous Sit Downs”