62%

Total votes: 13
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 4]

Post by Chelsea »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:34 pm @Chelsea if you are town you're screwing yourself badly here. But you're going to at least need to realise that one of your voters (nearly certainly Jack) is mafia here because I've made you viable. Creature is not townie. That you have him obvious town is very hard for me to swallow.

You also called him your top town on day 1 when he'd posted nearly nothing. I just think you're partners. Your reads have not changed and if your reads were good with your approach you'd be dead.
Mac name one time I've been NK'd for my good reads. The only time this ever happens to me is if I hyper top postcap. I am never NK'D because 1) I am a good wolf so people use that paranoia 2) People do not believe my reads it's my weakest thing as a villager. "You should be dead" is not real. I did not push sig over and I voted Nanook to save Lime I haven't got to vote who I wanted to this entire game. Falcon is gone and they were a wolf. So, I'm gonna keep trying. If you're a villager, show me today I'm not nearly as tunneled as you think I am.
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

tbf i dont particularly think epi is mafia i just think he's 3p which i also want dead :joy_cat:
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:37 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:37 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:29 pm
Manny wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:25 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 3:05 pm Do you mean that there are wolves in Mac’s wagon? Do you mean that wolves would have made a viable cw if Mac was a wolf?
Realistically both, like 5-1 as soon as day starts just makes my brain think its a villa specially considering they were mostly naked votes
You're familiar enough with both Creature and Brad to recognise that their curve right now is questionable right?

And Brad/Chelsea having been allowed to live as a shielding town mason pair until day 4?
Show me this. Creature's curve is questionable but I've only gotten good vibes from Lime. I'm too lazy to go back and find him and Chelsea defending each other.
If you're town and unaware that Brad and Chelsea have been lock townreading each other all game then town is screwed cuz it's one of the defining storylines in this game.
If I summarized D1-3, Chelsea's name wouldn't be in the summary.
Love this for me tbh
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 336

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 2:27 pm
Scotty wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 1:38 pm
Chelsea wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:55 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 12:00 pm
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:14 am
NANOOKTHEGREATANDFEARSOME wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:11 am
Chelsea wrote: Fri Feb 16, 2024 6:08 am Brad takes potshots at everyone that isn't a woman.

But good news me and him are both in our town meta come join the towncore baby with Lanmisa <3
Ehhhhh idk brad can be b****y as mafia sometimes too now tbh

Do you think Sean is town
I think there Iso is mid and idm if the slot goes over but if it's a villager we are voting in Mac/Scotty until 1 of them flips red.
You seriously don’t think we could all be town?
Sure there could be a world where Town is just eating each other alive but I have a hard problem thinking the easy route of "wow everyone is town and it's just non-active posters is all wolves" is the right one.

Of course, it has been but you could just say I have paranoia over it.
If Lime Coke hadn’t randomly thrown a shield over you at beginning of day, I’d be hard pressed scumreading you. I think Lime giving that read has to be acknowledged regardless of his alignment and it’s frankly annoying because confidence is magnetic.

I was asking if you could summon up a world where Mac/seanzie/myself are all town, and you respond here with ‘all of the non-active posters’ can’t be wolves. That’s not what we’re talking about, unless you think Mac/sean/i are the only active posters.
Plus here you are voting one of the most inactive posters in the game.

I don’t think town is eating each other alive. Dunno what narrative that is.
It wasn't random I've been townreading her since Day 1.
Anyway I'm phone bound so I won't be quoting a million posts but here's the story truncated.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:34 pm Mac seems and has seemed too genuinely frustrated and in this spat Chelsea’s disrespect has felt pretty sharp
I don't take kindly to you calling me a policy vote and saying I've "disrespected" anyone when I haven't done anything of the sort.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Townconfirmed
Manny

Probably fucking town
Dunn
Tony

Hard for these players to both be town necessarily but here we are in the light greens
Lime
Mac

Gth town but I hate that everyone else is a thousand times more confident in this read
Lan

Meh
Epi
Creature
Chelsea
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Manny wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:40 pm mfw im only townreading 3 people, i hate it here.
are we in mylo? lazy to do math
Depends on the sitch but it would certainly be good to kill a wolf
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:42 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:34 pm @Chelsea if you are town you're screwing yourself badly here. But you're going to at least need to realise that one of your voters (nearly certainly Jack) is mafia here because I've made you viable. Creature is not townie. That you have him obvious town is very hard for me to swallow.

You also called him your top town on day 1 when he'd posted nearly nothing. I just think you're partners. Your reads have not changed and if your reads were good with your approach you'd be dead.
Mac name one time I've been NK'd for my good reads. The only time this ever happens to me is if I hyper top postcap. I am never NK'D because 1) I am a good wolf so people use that paranoia 2) People do not believe my reads it's my weakest thing as a villager. "You should be dead" is not real. I did not push sig over and I voted Nanook to save Lime I haven't got to vote who I wanted to this entire game. Falcon is gone and they were a wolf. So, I'm gonna keep trying. If you're a villager, show me today I'm not nearly as tunneled as you think I am.
How am I supposed to think otherwise when you said you wouldn't even engage with me?

I'm reading your ISO and yesterday you telegraphed voting me today off of somehow analysing me as w/w with Falcon which is demonstrably not the case. I pulled receipts and even Lanmisa who has had an issue with me all game can see it Your response was to cover your eyes and say you weren't going to even bother with me.

If you're not tunneled stop acting like you are because it also fucks with my own perspective. If you treat me properly for a moment then you can probably easily see my perspectives. Ask me shit. I can project my mindset better than anybody can.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

I hate that i just realized that there can still be 3 wolves alive according to the initial post :joy_cat:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:43 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:34 pm Mac seems and has seemed too genuinely frustrated and in this spat Chelsea’s disrespect has felt pretty sharp
I don't take kindly to you calling me a policy vote and saying I've "disrespected" anyone when I haven't done anything of the sort.
Disagree
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:45 pm Disagree
MU Debate leaking
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Also stop accusing me of wolfsiding when your own iso is littered with pushing town.

When I say you should be dead I am not commenting on your meta as an spk or whatever. I am saying that if you were playing the way you are, holding your reads firmly and playing them straight, you'd be dead in this game.

If you are the town holding everything together against a mafia mac team and Brad is town. Manny is town. Creature is town. Why the fuck are me and my mafia buddies killing slots like Abi, Michelle, LC etc?
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:45 pm

How am I supposed to think otherwise when you said you wouldn't even engage with me?

I'm reading your ISO and yesterday you telegraphed voting me today off of somehow analysing me as w/w with Falcon which is demonstrably not the case. I pulled receipts and even Lanmisa who has had an issue with me all game can see it Your response was to cover your eyes and say you weren't going to even bother with me.

If you're not tunneled stop acting like you are because it also fucks with my own perspective. If you treat me properly for a moment then you can probably easily see my perspectives. Ask me shit. I can project my mindset better than anybody can.
There are times when engaging with you will result in nothing because you're so tunneled in your frenzied perspective that the conversation will result in nothing productive. It isn't the first time nor the last you'll probably do it. So, I saw no interest in engaging when nothing would come to it.

How many coincidences become a pattern Mac? Do you want me to just say "he's having a bad game" multiple times when you've pushed 3 villagers and been helping the wolf agenda all game? Is me not being able to find you also a coincidence? I've read your Iso in the night, and right now I'm voting you because if I am just incorrect on you I'd like to know. Your value brings me the best flip wise.

Would I like to just townbin you vote off TSP for how they've played this game and move on? Yes, but I can't do that with how you're playing.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

My n1s if you and Brad were town would have been you and Brad. I absolutely assure you of this. I'd have overruled anyone trying to kill Abi and Michelle and laughed at them. You're both dead n1 if I'm mafia.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Manny wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:45 pm I hate that i just realized that there can still be 3 wolves alive according to the initial post :joy_cat:
This site's balancing is worse than my home site if we started with 4 wolves and 2 3ps one who is sided with the other 3p who is an SK. B)
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:51 pm My n1s if you and Brad were town would have been you and Brad. I absolutely assure you of this. I'd have overruled anyone trying to kill Abi and Michelle and laughed at them. You're both dead n1 if I'm mafia.
Do you think I am just hard snowing Brad because I "know how to pocket him?" I'm not saying I've sat here and had a perfect read record I would've been pushing Scotty if they were alive I'm still shocked they were town tbh.

But I don't get how you can come into today, see everything going on and vote me when the Scotty NK points to like, exactly Jack/Dunn
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:50 pm

There are times when engaging with you will result in nothing because you're so tunneled in your frenzied perspective that the conversation will result in nothing productive. It isn't the first time nor the last you'll probably do it. So, I saw no interest in engaging when nothing would come to it.

How many coincidences become a pattern Mac? Do you want me to just say "he's having a bad game" multiple times when you've pushed 3 villagers and been helping the wolf agenda all game? Is me not being able to find you also a coincidence? I've read your Iso in the night, and right now I'm voting you because if I am just incorrect on you I'd like to know. Your value brings me the best flip wise.

Would I like to just townbin you vote off TSP for how they've played this game and move on? Yes, but I can't do that with how you're playing.
You are saying I am wolfsiding because I've pushed players you townread. There's zero evidence I actually am wolfsiding. The only player I actually pushed this game who is dead and confirmed is a wolf.

On the flipside you pushed Nook, Seanzie, Scotty, myself and even tried to vote against the Falcon wagon initially.

So stop with the wolfsiding accusations.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:53 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:51 pm My n1s if you and Brad were town would have been you and Brad. I absolutely assure you of this. I'd have overruled anyone trying to kill Abi and Michelle and laughed at them. You're both dead n1 if I'm mafia.
Do you think I am just hard snowing Brad because I "know how to pocket him?" I'm not saying I've sat here and had a perfect read record I would've been pushing Scotty if they were alive I'm still shocked they were town tbh.

But I don't get how you can come into today, see everything going on and vote me when the Scotty NK points to like, exactly Jack/Dunn
If the Scotty NK points to exactly them why are you voting me then?

Yowser.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Ok really we should be voting Jack but Jack is cooperating and it feels good
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I think like... level 1 if nobody had meta on anyone here that a good player would be currently confused about why we aren't just turboing Epi, Creature and Brad on play. All 3 are voting me.

Creature isn't even outside his wolfrange or even close to it. Brad maybe is a little but surely by day 4 with him having completely fallen off you'd reevaluate this Chelsea?
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:53 pm

You are saying I am wolfsiding because I've pushed players you townread. There's zero evidence I actually am wolfsiding. The only player I actually pushed this game who is dead and confirmed is a wolf.

On the flipside you pushed Nook, Seanzie, Scotty, myself and even tried to vote against the Falcon wagon initially.

I did not push Nanook I voted to save Lime.
I came away from the Sean interaction townreading them
I'll give you Scotty and yourself.
Falcon was an outted wolf so if you think me as a wolf goes "ah yes let me defend my partner for no reason" then that's an entirely different conversation.

Let me throw you a bone, and just not use that argument and stop making assumptions for just a minute because I can see what you're trying to do with this conversation even if I disagree with the way you're twisting the narrative.

Why is it more likely Me/Creature are partners vs say Jack say that's the worldview you're trying to build. I don't think trying to scream my innocence at the top of my lungs will do anything it seems well past that point. Tell me why I should be voting elsewhere that's all I want.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:55 pm Ok really we should be voting Jack but Jack is cooperating and it feels good
Something something unyeetable
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Chelsea wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:57 pm

Falcon was an outted wolf so if you think me as a wolf goes "ah yes let me defend my partner for no reason" then that's an entirely different conversation.

Let me throw you a bone, and just not use that argument and stop making assumptions for just a minute because I can see what you're trying to do with this conversation even if I disagree with the way you're twisting the narrative.

Why is it more likely Me/Creature are partners vs say Jack say that's the worldview you're trying to build. I don't think trying to scream my innocence at the top of my lungs will do anything it seems well past that point. Tell me why I should be voting elsewhere that's all I want.
Nice try.

Falcon was an outted wolf and so doesn't count. Ergo nobody has done anything but push townies.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

In the worldview where I am a wolf Mac, Falcon has already rolecopped Sean and they're going to NK him, we know this because that's what they did. So don't you think the people who were hard TRing Sean are suspect? Correct me if I'm wrong but while Sean got votes they certainly weren't very yeetable. I would like to imagine mafia TR that slot to better their rep.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Vote me, coward.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jack is literally in my lower POE Chelsea. You weren't even at first. He was and remains there.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Vote: JackofHarts
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:59 pm

Nice try.

Falcon was an outted wolf and so doesn't count. Ergo nobody has done anything but push townies.
Credit for Falcon goes to no one on the day of their exe now if you want to look at how Falcon was interacted with pre-death now that's another story.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

And I am twisting no narrative. I am speaking directly and factually.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

tsp voice: Disagree
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea the truth is if you are town then we probably both have been shielding mafia.

At points I've shielded Epi and TSP and that's probably egregious.

You've been shielding Creature and Brad and they are similarly not worthy of it.

If the solve is just those 4 then lol at us.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:00 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 5:59 pm

Nice try.

Credit for Falcon goes to no one on the day of their exe now if you want to look at how Falcon was interacted with pre-death now that's another story.
Yes which demonstrates I am not mafia with him but you do you queen.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

If we vote a wolf together Mac I am down to reset reads and just say lol my reads are bad.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Mac don't make me dropkick you.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Honestly the mafia being Creature/Brad/TSP kind of tracks in a hilarious and sad way.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

I'm always down to flip TSP.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:04 pm If we vote a wolf together Mac I am down to reset reads and just say lol my reads are bad.
Not easy given our shared wolfreads are Jack and Jack and he won't go over cuz he's unyeetable.

I don't want to vote out Epi cuz I think he will flip town and we will be right back here.

You're locked on Creature and Brad being town for some reason.

And TSP is my best friend.

Think we are probably just already screwed if we are t/t. Best that can be achieved there is like... a nice attempt at re-evaluation with me dying anyway.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Eh, at least the SK is gonna have to try and maf shoot if we're wrong. :^)
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I can't vote TSP really. He's been siding with me too much and with my placement I can't afford to nuke an ally.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

How long are ya'll gonna act like you townread each other while still voting for each other?

You both suspect me. Just case me so I can tell you who is full of shit.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

I'm down to be wrong on Creature
I'f I'm wrong I'm Brad I will run outside in the snow in clown makeup saying I saw a ghost.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like watching Jim and Pam for four seasons only for some reason, one of them is probably literally a werewolf.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:09 pm How long are ya'll gonna act like you townread each other while still voting for each other?

Why don't you case me (or either of us) if that's what you want so badly? Practice what ya preach friendo!
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

You really should just try to figure out which of your town is wrong because at this point it's near guaranteed to be the case Chelsea. It would make me feel a lot better about you if you actually demonstrated a capacity to reevaluate. This game needs you pushing Brad or Creature to be salvaged imo.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:10 pm You really should just try to figure out which of your town is wrong because at this point it's near guaranteed to be the case Chelsea. It would make me feel a lot better about you if you actually demonstrated a capacity to reevaluate. This game needs you pushing Brad or Creature to be salvaged imo.
I guess I could try, I don't really reevaluate unless I was horribly wrong on a read and every flip is exactly what I expected minus Scotty.

Give me a bit.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:09 pm How long are ya'll gonna act like you townread each other while still voting for each other?

Lol someone's a little tense.

I already outlined why you're in my poe. It's nothing more than vote logic. I think generally you've been way too towny to actually get over in this gamestate and don't even care to really try while you're actually treating me in good faith.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Chelsea wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:11 pm
MacDougall wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:10 pm You really should just try to figure out which of your town is wrong because at this point it's near guaranteed to be the case Chelsea. It would make me feel a lot better about you if you actually demonstrated a capacity to reevaluate. This game needs you pushing Brad or Creature to be salvaged imo.
I guess I could try, I don't really reevaluate unless I was horribly wrong on a read and every flip is exactly what I expected minus Scotty.

Give me a bit.
Instead of waiting to be horribly wrong let me give you a spoiler.
Spoiler: show
Im town
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Chelsea wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:10 pm

Why don't you case me (or either of us) if that's what you want so badly? Practice what ya preach friendo!
I don't want a case from Jack because I already know Jack's alignment. I want a case from you. Or Mac. But mostly you.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:13 pm
Chelsea wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:10 pm

I don't want a case from Jack because I already know Jack's alignment. I want a case from you. Or Mac. But mostly you.
Na

Return to “Previous Rackets”