Total votes: 13
TonyStarkPrime
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 140
Preferred Pronouns: he/his/him

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 4]

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:06 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:00 pm Who would be a wolf with Chelsea? Because I am not seeing Lime Cole and Manny being wolves unless I am missing something about them
How are you townreading Brad here?
You’re townreading Brad here
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

Well ok maybe you’re not now because fall of cliff etc but he was really towny at the beginning of this game and that’s at least enough so that that question strikes me as unnecessary
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Tony, what’s your take on Creature/Chelsea atm?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 336

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:08 pm Well ok maybe you’re not now because fall of cliff etc but he was really towny at the beginning of this game and that’s at least enough so that that question strikes me as unnecessary
How is it unnecessary to ask someone to verify their townread of a slot that is undeniably not towny?

He was really towny how?

Brad's only memorable activity thus far is to go on tilt because Seanzie was pushing him and hard cling to one of the wolfiest slots in the game? What's so towny about that?
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:06 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:00 pm Who would be a wolf with Chelsea? Because I am not seeing Lime Cole and Manny being wolves unless I am missing something about them
How are you townreading Brad here?
He like did nothing in Game of Champions
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

idk if I'll be able to answer all questions in tkme right now

Holefully this weekend I have more time to play
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Man Creature just sounds like wolf Creature surely everyone else can feel his absolutely lack of a pulse here?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I mean, that’s why I’m voting for him. It’s weird how nobody else is.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:32 pm Man Creature just sounds like wolf Creature surely everyone else can feel his absolutely lack of a pulse here?
It's posts like these that make me wolfread you

Also like shouldn't voting Chelsea make more sense as you believe they are wolfing regardless of my alignment?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:43 pm I mean, that’s why I’m voting for him. It’s weird how nobody else is.
I can't help but feel like all those people with their vote poised are just gonna put it back on me because they aren't doing or saying anything to actually progress their perspectives lol.

Stupid sexy mafia gonna stack and kill me here.

@TonyStarkPrime @LanMisa @Manny we need a bit of alignment here or ya boi is toast lol.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:51 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:32 pm Man Creature just sounds like wolf Creature surely everyone else can feel his absolutely lack of a pulse here?

Also like shouldn't voting Chelsea make more sense as you believe they are wolfing regardless of my alignment?
You literally sound like wolf Creature man there is more to a game than omgussing. If you actually assessed yourself fairly you would have no issue with me making this read much like you seem to have no issue with Jack making the read.

Also yes kind of valid. I am definitely between you and Chelsea at present, but frankly I think you're more wolfy just on play and also probably easier to get over honestly lol.
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:11 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:08 pm Well ok maybe you’re not now because fall of cliff etc but he was really towny at the beginning of this game and that’s at least enough so that that question strikes me as unnecessary
How is it unnecessary to ask someone to verify their townread of a slot that is undeniably not towny?

He was really towny how?

Brad's only memorable activity thus far is to go on tilt because Seanzie was pushing him and hard cling to one of the wolfiest slots in the game? What's so towny about that?
Mac it feels like you know why it’s towny and you’re asking this to make a rhetorical complaint but unless things have changed in the last 2 years I would still be strongly inclined to clear him just on that
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:53 pm

You literally sound like wolf Creature man there is more to a game than omgussing. If you actually assessed yourself fairly you would have no issue with me making this read much like you seem to have no issue with Jack making the read.

Also yes kind of valid. I am definitely between you and Chelsea at present, but frankly I think you're more wolfy just on play and also probably easier to get over honestly lol.
OMGUSing is valid if the person pushing me is using bad reasons, like Hydrangea in the last hydra game was doing

Also like it's kinda ironic because I've been pushing you before you started doing so. If OMGUSing is bad then you're literally doing so
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:02 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:53 pm

OMGUSing is valid if the person pushing me is using bad reasons, like Hydrangea in the last hydra game was doing

Also like it's kinda ironic because I've been pushing you before you started doing so. If OMGUSing is bad then you're literally doing so
Argue how they are bad reasons? You not having a pulse is literally how I catch you every time.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Also I can maybe agree I am not literally spamposting the thread because I am very short-timed here

I've had plenty of town games in this site where I lowposted so activity shouldn't be AI for me at all

Still saying this is my wolf meta and that I have no pulse here feels like a huge lie
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:01 pm

He was really towny how?

Mac it feels like you know why it’s towny and you’re asking this to make a rhetorical complaint but unless things have changed in the last 2 years I would still be strongly inclined to clear him just on that
So meta is your answer?

Counterpoint it's also Brad's wolf meta to play strong as hell day 1 and then fall off.

Here https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ions-of-Te ad here and here https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37129
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

It's pretty clear I am gonna flip town and you all will just go "hurr durr chelsea tmied creature town"

Lynching me is gonna be a clear huge waste of time if nothing is gonna change anyway

I can't properly do things now because I am mobileposting and I'll prob return only after EOD
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:05 pm Also I can maybe agree I am not literally spamposting the thread because I am very short-timed here

I've had plenty of town games in this site where I lowposted so activity shouldn't be AI for me at all

Still saying this is my wolf meta and that I have no pulse here feels like a huge lie
You are like not even making an effort to analyse in good faith if you are making comments like this. Also wolfy hyperbole.

Also I can see TSP is prepping to pivot onto sussing me. He's begun to unravel his perspective on me starkly.

If I get chopped here y'all need serious Jesus because I blatantly have no partners here.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:12 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:05 pm Also I can maybe agree I am not literally spamposting the thread because I am very short-timed here

You are like not even making an effort to analyse in good faith if you are making comments like this. Also wolfy hyperbole.

Also I can see TSP is prepping to pivot onto sussing me. He's begun to unravel his perspective on me starkly.

If I get chopped here y'all need serious Jesus because I blatantly have no partners here.
If you equate my wolf mate with low activity then it's definitely bad meta

Also idk what you mean by pulse but I am def doing pretty ballsy things for wolf!me to do

Like I have no reason to be voteparking you when that's only gonna make you push me?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

[VOTE: Chelsea] aubergine

I'm gonna clock off until the post cap lifts as I have hardly any posts left.

I think the optimal thing is to probably solve between Chelsea and myself here today. I tried to give Chelsea some grace but all she did was unvote then scram. I get accused by Manny and TSP of doing nothing after votes came off me but I've done a sight more to try to progress this game than anyone really. If you chop me here town is utterly screwed.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

[unvote]MacDougall[/unvote]
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

I'm not prepping to pivot onto sussing you smh
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:10 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:01 pm

He was really towny how?

So meta is your answer?

Counterpoint it's also Brad's wolf meta to play strong as hell day 1 and then fall off.

Here https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/th ... ions-of-Te ad here and here https://www.mafiauniverse.com/forums/threads/37129
yeah i'll grant it
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

but if it is brad I really don't think it's chelsea and if we're not going to be moving in that direction then I'm gonna feel a little silly about the whole thing
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

also the jack vote on chelsea freaked me out
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:14 pm

If you equate my wolf mate with low activity then it's definitely bad meta

Also idk what you mean by pulse but I am def doing pretty ballsy things for wolf!me to do

Like I have no reason to be voteparking you when that's only gonna make you push me?
Also ask yourself this, you are expecting me to town read you for doing things that are not optimal for your survival, how exactly is what I am doing here optimal for mine? Chelsea is someone that if they are town and I am mafia, pushing here is a misplay because it is very likely to just immediately result in both her and Brad voting me and if my wagon becomes viable again it'll probably also just lead to a Mac shrugyeet because town can't make their minds up or work as a team to think of any other viable chop.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Yawn man I am unvoting you because idk where to stand on the you v Chelsea thunderdome

I am just annoyed you're saying that I have no pulse and hence I must be a wolf

If ir's something related to activity then it's pretty much NAI for me because I tend to be pretty busy especially in college time

If you're talking about rapidfire posting then I had it somewhere D1 then got strayed away as I got a lot busier and it's hard to engage with a game where I am very behind
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

I have about 0 confidence on a wolf dying today on the basis that the two people i think are town the most are not voting :joycat:
TonyStarkPrime

Post by TonyStarkPrime »

hey, I'm voting
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:44 pm I have about 0 confidence on a wolf dying today on the basis that the two people i think are town the most are not voting :joycat:
I think he's talking about you @LanMisa and @Dunnstral.

Maybe we should turn our reads upside and vote one of them out lol.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:48 pm Maybe we should turn our reads upside and vote one of them out lol.
Ill self-vote before i vote Lan this game.
And there's like 6 people i rather yeet more than Dunn, egg on my face if either of them ends up being a wolf ig.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:50 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:48 pm Maybe we should turn our reads upside and vote one of them out lol.
Ill self-vote before i vote Lan this game.
And there's like 6 people i rather yeet more than Dunn, egg on my face if either of them ends up being a wolf ig.
I'm not serious, but I did quickly ISO them after I said this to really sanity check it and they are both very just town lol.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

this is annoying because regardless of who the fuck i vote i think they'd only die if they are town but going through with that line of reasoning is useless
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

i kinda hope chelsea is a 3p cuz in that case maybe she can die today
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The cap is lifted.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Manny wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:01 pm
Seanzie wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:00 pm What'd you do last night?
Falcon visited you which is why i've been townreading him lol, dont see any point for wolves to act on u.
I've been scanning ISOs and really struggling to find viable Falcon teammates from their content and honestly Manny your ISO stands out the most in this way. That said I think your town entitlement is very vivid and you are reminding me a lot of your finale game so I am not exactly going to push you off of this kind of thing but I do need you to explain why you saw Falcon targeting Seanzie and assumed wolves wouldn't act on him? I don't really comprehend that. Like if I was you I'd have scanned the possible role lists and found it entirely plausible that Falcon targeted him with the rolecop especially? For you to have been shielding the only flipped wolf off of the logic "I didn't think a wolf would target exactly Seanzie" gives me pause.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:17 pm Out of date rainbow for Seanzie

TOWN
LC
Epi (not gonna explain this one til it matters for reasons)

TOWNISH
Seanzie
Lime
Mac

NO CLUE
Dunn
Tony
Manny
Nook
Falcon
Chelsea
Creature

SCUMISH
Scotty
LanMisa

Don’t take anything but the LC and Epi reads to the bank just yet.
@Jackofhearts2005 this iso is fairly appalling in retrospect particularly because you'd already commented that Falcon's iso was uninspiring and his Seanzie vote was bad, for you to have slotted him in the no clue region with a bunch of other players is a problem. For your only two scum to be a dead town and a veritable IC is also a problem. To be townreading Epi of all people at this juncture is also a problem.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:14 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:05 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 5:00 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:58 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:57 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 4:50 am Bleh

[VOTE: Long Con] aubergine

In that case vote goes here.
@Chelsea @Manny @LanMisa @Scotty @Jackofhearts2005

Okay new direction.

If y'all have any reason to townread him, please tell me why.

If you don't townread him, please vote here.
If you tell me why you think he's town, I may ignore it anyways and continue voting him.
@Dunnstral

Get in on this I want a sing-a-long.
@Creature

I see you haven't voted yet. 👀

Vote Long Con.

Clear your name.

Buy them all.
@falcon45ca

Hey I just voted you for most of the day but if you ignore that and vote out Long Con I'll never place my vote on you the rest of the game.
:ponder:
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

So after doing the old ctrl F through every ISO the wolf teammates of Falcon seem to reside in Jack/Epi/Brad with a very unlikely but maybe on Manny in the whole "fake claimed but the action was obviously real" world but he's very towny. Jack has better Falcon interactions than Epi or Brad (I mean analysing Epi as bad interactions is not the point as he just has none at all). Chelsea actually is probably not mafia due to early content where she was trying to highlight Falcon in a way that doesn't seem partnery. TSP doesn't feel like he had Falcon's interests at heart either. Lan and Dunnstral are just uber not partnery to him. Creature is also not very partnery in the same way TSP and Falcon are.

I think there's a very big likelihood of Brad just being mafia and being protected by these bad meta reads on him. He's simply coasted since day 2. If you want a smoking gun consider the fact that I literally TOLD him to vote Falcon and he seemingly forgot about that today when he snap voted me after others did. I don't think he's solving in good faith.

Epignosis is just there because I can't rule him out as a partner. But there really are a LOT of people that can be ruled out so yeah the POE game is real here. Jack/Epi/Brad is the POE.

@Jackofhearts2005 what is your read on Epignosis right now?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

lol at 43 minutes til EOD and the wagons being completely unclear and nobody but me giving a shit
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Where the fuck is everyone?
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Dunnstral »

Well I am around
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Le sigh

[VOTE: Epignosis] aubergine
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dunnstral wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:22 pm Well I am around
I am doing my best to solve here but it's pretty difficult when town seem to not actually care about solving this game. Why would the mafia care if the town don't? There's utterly no pressure being applied through wim here.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

I don't like Creature's last 10 or so posts. Lots of talking about their activity
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

I am now voting Epignosis because of his voting history and lack of anything redeemable. If he is town we are fucked anyway so meh. I think there is a reasonable argument to be made that he is also wolfy because he has barely been pushed all game despite being an easy push to make, so the mafia have avoided pushing him why?
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:17 pm So after doing the old ctrl F through every ISO the wolf teammates of Falcon seem to reside in Jack/Epi/Brad with a very unlikely but maybe on Manny in the whole "fake claimed but the action was obviously real" world but he's very towny. Jack has better Falcon interactions than Epi or Brad (I mean analysing Epi as bad interactions is not the point as he just has none at all). Chelsea actually is probably not mafia due to early content where she was trying to highlight Falcon in a way that doesn't seem partnery. TSP doesn't feel like he had Falcon's interests at heart either. Lan and Dunnstral are just uber not partnery to him. Creature is also not very partnery in the same way TSP and Falcon are.

I think there's a very big likelihood of Brad just being mafia and being protected by these bad meta reads on him. He's simply coasted since day 2. If you want a smoking gun consider the fact that I literally TOLD him to vote Falcon and he seemingly forgot about that today when he snap voted me after others did. I don't think he's solving in good faith.

Epignosis is just there because I can't rule him out as a partner. But there really are a LOT of people that can be ruled out so yeah the POE game is real here. Jack/Epi/Brad is the POE.

@Jackofhearts2005 what is your read on Epignosis right now?
OK explain how Creature is not partnery?

To me Jack looks not partnery.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dunnstral wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:23 pm I don't like Creature's last 10 or so posts. Lots of talking about their activity
Honestly probably the towniest I've felt from him. It's low effort level 1 brain work but I can sense his rolecard entitlement.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:17 pm Out of date rainbow for Seanzie

TOWN
LC
Epi (not gonna explain this one til it matters for reasons)

TOWNISH
Seanzie
Lime
Mac

NO CLUE
Dunn
Tony
Manny
Nook
Falcon
Chelsea
Creature

SCUMISH
Scotty
LanMisa

Don’t take anything but the LC and Epi reads to the bank just yet.
@Jackofhearts2005 this iso is fairly appalling in retrospect particularly because you'd already commented that Falcon's iso was uninspiring and his Seanzie vote was bad, for you to have slotted him in the no clue region with a bunch of other players is a problem. For your only two scum to be a dead town and a veritable IC is also a problem. To be townreading Epi of all people at this juncture is also a problem.
Sounds like you got problems all over the place, then.

I ain’t gonna defend a two day old rainbow where I literally scumread one interaction in the whole game and therefore there two ppl that had it.

My Epi townread was based on the idea that Epi probably doesn’t gimmick post as a wolf. I don’t disagree with past me on that but I can’t take Epi out of the POE either cause he just hasn’t done much (and tbf he was in a car wreck?).

Return to “Previous Rackets”