Post by Epignosis »

Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 4]

Post by Dunnstral »

It has just struck me how little Epignosis has done this day phase. And not just because they are gimmick posting.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

How are Creature and Tony specifically not partners with Falcon? They have like no interactions from Falcon’s end iirc but I didn’t read the other way.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange
Posts in topic: 336

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:32 pm Just got to page 6 and I am pretty bored already

I think Michelle, Lime Coke and Princess Abigail are my top townreads.

Chelsea is kinda towny, but not by much.

I am unimpressed by Dunnstral, Manny and falcon45ca.

Mac and Seanzie looked the worst.
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:55 am
Manny wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:44 am
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:37 am I feel like wolves are just blatantly whatever town they desire in this game
what

do you think falcon's town?
I am unsure why he's being wagoned

I thought you tracked him towny last night?
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:59 pm I mean, I am pretty concerned because we just sleepwalked into two mislynches on two slots (sig and NANOOK) who I didn't even have any feeling on.

rn as far as I saw it looks like falcon45ca was caught visiting Seanzie N1 and the fact Seanzie died points to a wolf rolecop?

I can be alright with that lynch considering falcon45ca disappeared and it looks something more solid than anything there ever was on sig and NANOOK.

It still kinda feels like we're just sleepwalking into mislynches. Maybe falcon45ca might be a hit, but then tomorrow we'll prob end up wagoning someone like Lime Coke (who I townread) and I don't want town to sleepwalk into a mislynch like they did the two previous days.
@Dunnstral I am aware it's not major, but I don't really have much major to go on. I could see Creature being his partner. But he made very little effort to make himself not look like one, while also just treating Falcon as something of an afterthought while Falcon was a key subject of the game. You can make an argument that he's being hedgy with the bolded, but he has more going for him than the other names I mentioned.

Jack is partnery for the inverse reason. I think Jack gave a really bad look as I outlined above when he sussed Falcon but then didn't suspect him and I think Jack is probably someone who should have self resolved by now if he's town with his level of WIM? He started to get really Falcon heavy with his content around the time Falcon's veritable goose was cooking.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

I am assuming the above is a reads list (for ants) right as I've said that.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 1]

Post by MacDougall »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:29 pm
Creature wrote: Wed Feb 14, 2024 1:32 pm Just got to page 6 and I am pretty bored already

I think Michelle, Lime Coke and Princess Abigail are my top townreads.

Chelsea is kinda towny, but not by much.

I am unimpressed by Dunnstral, Manny and falcon45ca.

Mac and Seanzie looked the worst.
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:55 am
Manny wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:44 am
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 10:37 am I feel like wolves are just blatantly whatever town they desire in this game
what

do you think falcon's town?
I am unsure why he's being wagoned

I thought you tracked him towny last night?
Creature wrote: Tue Feb 20, 2024 3:59 pm I mean, I am pretty concerned because we just sleepwalked into two mislynches on two slots (sig and NANOOK) who I didn't even have any feeling on.

rn as far as I saw it looks like falcon45ca was caught visiting Seanzie N1 and the fact Seanzie died points to a wolf rolecop?

I can be alright with that lynch considering falcon45ca disappeared and it looks something more solid than anything there ever was on sig and NANOOK.

It still kinda feels like we're just sleepwalking into mislynches. Maybe falcon45ca might be a hit, but then tomorrow we'll prob end up wagoning someone like Lime Coke (who I townread) and I don't want town to sleepwalk into a mislynch like they did the two previous days.
@Dunnstral I am aware it's not major, but I don't really have much major to go on. I could see Creature being his partner. But he made very little effort to make himself not look like one, while also just treating Falcon as something of an afterthought while Falcon was a key subject of the game. You can make an argument that he's being hedgy with the bolded, but he has more going for him than the other names I mentioned.

Jack is partnery for the inverse reason. I think Jack gave a really bad look as I outlined above when he sussed Falcon but then didn't suspect him and I think Jack is probably someone who should have self resolved by now if he's town with his level of WIM? He started to get really Falcon heavy with his content around the time Falcon's veritable goose was cooking.
Forgot to bold the bolded lol
Creature
Made Man
Posts in topic: 105

Post by Creature »

Manny wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:58 pm this is annoying because regardless of who the fuck i vote i think they'd only die if they are town but going through with that line of reasoning is useless
Yawn you're kinda right

I feel like wolves can just vote out whoever they want unless they're all slanking
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dunnstral wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:27 pm It has just struck me how little Epignosis has done this day phase. And not just because they are gimmick posting.
Is that not just every phase?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:30 pm
Manny wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 8:58 pm this is annoying because regardless of who the fuck i vote i think they'd only die if they are town but going through with that line of reasoning is useless
Yawn you're kinda right

I feel like wolves can just vote out whoever they want unless they're all slanking
So let's do something about that then and control our own destiny instead.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:29 pm How are Creature and Tony specifically not partners with Falcon? They have like no interactions from Falcon’s end iirc but I didn’t read the other way.
I just outlined Creature above. I'll pull the TSP stuff.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 3]

Post by MacDougall »

TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:09 pm falcon vanishing is unfortunately wolf mo but I'll check his ISO to get a feel anyways
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:12 pm ok bear in mind that I've apparently either gotten a lot worse at reading falcon or (more likely) he's gotten a lot better but this is pretty textbook w!falcon. Very little real aggression, no bite in questions. That said I just got him wrong in BotB so I do think he's not really in line with that meta.

Sorta irrelevant but between the mech stuff and the ISO I'd lean that he's a wolf over 3P here, especially since I think he'd at least try to play a 3P as town
Look again, like Creature it's not much and there are other things in his ISO that you could argue are hedgy, but @Jackofhearts2005 aren't you just townreading TSP anyway?

I will concede that of the names I dismissed as partner plausible, Creature and TSP are definitely the two I'd be most likely to be wrong about but the fact you included TSP in here is kind of schemey.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Im unconvinced by the creature antialignment thing and quicker out by Creature pivoting to Epi.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:30 pm
Yawn you're kinda right

Would help a lot if I didn't think you could be one of the wolves voting out whoever
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I am. I just wanted to know what you meant.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

*squicked out not quicker out
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 44

Post by Epignosis »

MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:34 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:30 pm
Yawn you're kinda right

Would help a lot if I didn't think you could be one of the wolves voting out whoever
You are literally making the argument that the wolves can do whatever they want and I am quite literally the person that has been voted the most today for fucked reasons and am here solving in real time harder than anyone.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:34 pm Im unconvinced by the creature antialignment thing and quicker out by Creature pivoting to Epi.
It's fine, it's not greatly convincing but I am just largely trying to drive the game solving energy and giving people something to fucking talk about.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:33 pm
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:09 pm falcon vanishing is unfortunately wolf mo but I'll check his ISO to get a feel anyways
TonyStarkPrime wrote: Mon Feb 19, 2024 8:12 pm ok bear in mind that I've apparently either gotten a lot worse at reading falcon or (more likely) he's gotten a lot better but this is pretty textbook w!falcon. Very little real aggression, no bite in questions. That said I just got him wrong in BotB so I do think he's not really in line with that meta.

Sorta irrelevant but between the mech stuff and the ISO I'd lean that he's a wolf over 3P here, especially since I think he'd at least try to play a 3P as town
Look again, like Creature it's not much and there are other things in his ISO that you could argue are hedgy, but @Jackofhearts2005 aren't you just townreading TSP anyway?

I will concede that of the names I dismissed as partner plausible, Creature and TSP are definitely the two I'd be most likely to be wrong about but the fact you included TSP in here is kind of schemey.
This one with TSP seems less convincing than the Creature one to me.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

[VOTE: Chelsea] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

This isn’t like classically antialigned but I actually did (do) townread it for mindmeldy reasons. Like Tony’s thoughts on Falcon, “This looks like wolf Falcon but I’m kinda shit at reading Falcon lately” mirrored my own. I just had mechanical reasons to put Falcon more firmly in the scum pile by the time Tony said this.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

The main takeaway is moreso that I actually think Chelsea is town which is kind of a fucked thing to really arrive to at this juncture.

Brad's Falcon content is particularly bad as is his curve. I think he's probably just mafia who has pocketed Chelsea tbh and it doesn't seem like she's willing to even humour the possibility of it.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:38 pm [VOTE: Chelsea] aubergine
Let’s vote out Creature.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Every time you talk about people’s curves, it makes me blush really hard.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Dunnstral wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:37 pm

This one with TSP seems less convincing than the Creature one to me.
The duality of man.

I actually agree with you I think TSP is slightly more partnery with Falcon than Creature is.

The point is that Brad, Jack and Epi to me look worse again.

Jack is at the very least trying to reason things out so I am most definitely not going to be voting him today.

Preferably we'd be eliminating Brad here but I really don't get the sense anyone agrees with me on him at all.
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:39 pm
Epignosis wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:38 pm [VOTE: Chelsea] aubergine
Let’s vote out Creature.
[VOTE: Creature] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like I understand Tony’s mindset wrt Falcon.

Creature’s looks fake. It’s “I thought there was a misinterpreted info that made my buddy look good?”
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:39 pm Every time you talk about people’s curves, it makes me blush really hard.
You know in the last 24 hours I have accidentally made a series of sexual innuendos. Yesterday I was at a meeting for work and I was talking about integrating two platforms together and my hands just naturally went to make this like "cable plugging into a socket" motion but it looked like I was making a jerking off gesture and everyone fell apart.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:40 pm Like I understand Tony’s mindset wrt Falcon.

Creature’s looks fake. It’s “I thought there was a misinterpreted info that made my buddy look good?”
Brad has essentially no Falcon related content whatsoever aside from voting him when I told him to, and then pinging him directly to tell him that if he voted Long con with him he'd never vote him again. When Falcon was hung Brad just said "I have nothing to say" and has been in pure coast mode since.

This game is hard, nobody agrees with me at all lol.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:41 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:39 pm Every time you talk about people’s curves, it makes me blush really hard.
You know in the last 24 hours I have accidentally made a series of sexual innuendos. Yesterday I was at a meeting for work and I was talking about integrating two platforms together and my hands just naturally went to make this like "cable plugging into a socket" motion but it looked like I was making a jerking off gesture and everyone fell apart.
Lol attaboy
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 2]

Post by MacDougall »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:25 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:10 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Sat Feb 17, 2024 12:17 pm Out of date rainbow for Seanzie

TOWN
LC
Epi (not gonna explain this one til it matters for reasons)

TOWNISH
Seanzie
Lime
Mac

NO CLUE
Dunn
Tony
Manny
Nook
Falcon
Chelsea
Creature

SCUMISH
Scotty
LanMisa

Don’t take anything but the LC and Epi reads to the bank just yet.
@Jackofhearts2005 this iso is fairly appalling in retrospect particularly because you'd already commented that Falcon's iso was uninspiring and his Seanzie vote was bad, for you to have slotted him in the no clue region with a bunch of other players is a problem. For your only two scum to be a dead town and a veritable IC is also a problem. To be townreading Epi of all people at this juncture is also a problem.
Sounds like you got problems all over the place, then.

I ain’t gonna defend a two day old rainbow where I literally scumread one interaction in the whole game and therefore there two ppl that had it.

My Epi townread was based on the idea that Epi probably doesn’t gimmick post as a wolf. I don’t disagree with past me on that but I can’t take Epi out of the POE either cause he just hasn’t done much (and tbf he was in a car wreck?).
Yeah I hope you're okay dude @Epignosis.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

This is DADV as fuck lol.

[VOTE: Lime Coke] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:42 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:40 pm Like I understand Tony’s mindset wrt Falcon.

Brad has essentially no Falcon related content whatsoever aside from voting him when I told him to, and then pinging him directly to tell him that if he voted Long con with him he'd never vote him again. When Falcon was hung Brad just said "I have nothing to say" and has been in pure coast mode since.

This game is hard, nobody agrees with me at all lol.
I really don’t know what to do with that ping and promise to never vote for Falcon. Like I’d never do that to a partner as a wolf and I’d never do that to anyone as town.

I’d like to reevaluate Lime but we only got like 15 min and I gotta find a magnifying glass to read those Epi menus.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Okay I am finally on an actual computer

but like I might still struggle with things because I barely followed this game
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm contemplating whether I want to join that vote. I need to look them over I guess, not a lot of time to be reevaluating
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:46 pm This is DADV as fuck lol.

Do I look good for constantly getting votes while other wagons barely get any?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:47 pm
MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:46 pm This is DADV as fuck lol.

Do I look good for constantly getting votes while other wagons barely get any?
Yes that is a thought I momentarily had.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Lime Coke having 209 posts is still a thing

He's maybe like the 5th highest poster
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Man, nobody can seem to get more than 2 votes today.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Man Lime Coke has been looking out of the loop for the past ~5 days and not really very on topic. And now they are missing deadline, not sure if I agree with this.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Can we settle that LanMisa and Manny are town at least?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Well except the five vote sod Mac wagon but I’m not considering voting Mac.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:48 pm Lime Coke having 209 posts is still a thing

Lime does not low post as mafia that is not a meta thing whatsoever. I pulled two games that showed that earlier.
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:48 pm Man, nobody can seem to get more than 2 votes today.
Ftr I am still hesitant with voting Lime Coke because he had a pretty active D1 and also I don't want to be voting him out when he ain't even here

Plus he like gave up a lot earlier in Game of Champions where he was a wolf

Also hesitant to vote Chelsea because that's like Lime Coke's top townread and I want to trust him? idk if he's being hardpocketed though
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

MacDougall wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:49 pm
Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:48 pm Lime Coke having 209 posts is still a thing

Lime does not low post as mafia that is not a meta thing whatsoever. I pulled two games that showed that earlier.
Oh welp I was still basing his wolf meta on disappearing all the day and returning only to call me useless for ??? reasons which happened in last GOC
Creature
Made Man

Post by Creature »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:51 pm

Oh welp I was still basing his wolf meta on disappearing all the day and returning only to call me useless for ??? reasons which happened in last GOC
Perhaps it was due to his wolfteam there?
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:50 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:48 pm Man, nobody can seem to get more than 2 votes today.
Ftr I am still hesitant with voting Lime Coke because he had a pretty active D1 and also I don't want to be voting him out when he ain't even here

Plus he like gave up a lot earlier in Game of Champions where he was a wolf

Also hesitant to vote Chelsea because that's like Lime Coke's top townread and I want to trust him? idk if he's being hardpocketed though
Lime Coke also had multiple people pressuring him and two partners that were not around. He was not quiet on that day 1 at all. Lime frequently falls away as mafia after a strong start. Your meta of him is wrong.

Also it's most likely the other way around imo.
MacDougall
Out of my scumrange

Post by MacDougall »

Creature wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:51 pm

Is this not similar to how he was dealing with now confirmed dead town Seanzie?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Epignosis wrote: Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:27 pm
Needs less jpeg

Return to “Previous Rackets”