Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

loooooool @Epignosis
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 5]

Yeah, this isn't helpful at all (gives a townread on LanMisa and Lime ftr) but it is really fucking funny.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Yeah, there's not really an indication of who Epi targetted and what result he got in his iso. He gives a few reads but since he explicitly can't see fatal actions, we can't even guess that his scumreads have anything to do with his ability.
Manny
Drug Dealer
Posts in topic: 299
Preferred Pronouns: he

Post by Manny »

@LanMisa

i dont think sleep here is a good idea anymore
because either chelsea is a wolf and we kill them today
or chelsea is a town and we the game is already lost regardless of wether we sleep or not :joy_cat:
LanMisa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 277

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:57 am @LanMisa

or chelsea is a town and we the game is already lost regardless of wether we sleep or not :joy_cat:
I see you, Manny. I still think that it's unwise to go for an elimination here in general unless you get everyone on board with it, and with Dunnstral still missing I'm not an optimist.

As I said earlier I can potentially see Chelsea as a wolf but from the trio of Jack/Lime/Chelsea I still think that she's the towniest of all three. Her frustration with you earlier felt genuine at the very least.

If this is still what you want to force through at the time I need to go to bed later then I will lend you my vote (and I won't blame you either if it's Lime/Jack, Mafia is just a game, after all) but I don't feel like voting Chelsea right now.
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

Don't worry Manny I 100% will blame you.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Ya ever consider that the two duos in f6 who hard TR each are just. . .both correct? :^)
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

I hissed at myself typing that because it's just the easy answer that I had coming into the dayphase but eh the NK gives a lot of information and we really should have just voted sleep and shut up
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:13 pm Don't worry Manny I 100% will blame you.
For legal reasons this is a joke btw.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Dunnstral »

LanMisa wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:36 pm Sorry for being late to the party, I'm still trying to recover from my sickness with school re-starting tomorrow and me not wanting to take off a day for that.

Looked at the flips and nothing else yet. Here's my thoughts on the current status quo:

1) Sleeping does nothing for us here. With an alive PR in Manny the NK will change nothing about our current situation and with votes not being locked it just removes one more town vote on our side.
2) I stand by Manny being mech clear (see above). I have no idea why Mafia killed Mac over Manny but with both 3Ps revealed and my point of Manny's reveal on Falcon being mega towny still standing there's nothing to doubt about it left.
3) I also strongly believe that Dunn has, by far, shown the towniest approach to the game by FAR. I'm not going to waver on that read - I am not THAT bad at finding town as to err that much, not even with a headache and reduced energy.

Ergo, the last wolves are among Chelsea, Lime and Jack.

4) I...find it hard to believe Chelsea and Lime would act the way they did as a wolf pair, considering how extremely partnered they'd be from basically Day 1. I'm not saying it's impossible but Lime putting Chelsea on the spot as Lime did makes zero sense to me, please correct me if I'm wrong here or if you've seen Lime do something like that in the past before. I am currently debating between
4a) Wolf Lime hard shielded/TMI'd Chelsea at the beginning of the game, then couldn't backtrack from this read and doubled down on it, potentially to frame Chelsea as a partner if they were ever to go down. This WOULD align with Lime's D2 of semi self sacrifice - tie another town player to yourself to buy wolves another day and a free lunch.
4b) Wolf Chelsea just ran with her free town shield Lime for all the game, laid low, helped kill villagers at time (if I remember Mac's posts correctly) and just lived out the aggro from Mac knowing he'd die for it eventually. It left her in a spot where she could survive for phases without anyone questioning her survival, without her becoming a 3P target either.

I'm not sold on which of these two worlds we live in yet though. It leads me to my last conclusion though:

5) Since I don't think Chelsea and Lime are paired it more or less outs Jack as the second remaining Mafia.

[VOTE: Jackofhearts] aubergine
This seems convincing to me and I am leaning towards believing you are town right now. And Manny.
Chelsea wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:59 pm
Manny wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:57 pm
Chelsea wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:56 pm I cannot wait to snap vote you when you magically live tomorrow
I have no reason to push for sleep atm as wolf unless you think im exactly a wolf with LanMisa
because if im a wolf and LanMisa isnt i can get a town yeeted pretty easily and win lol.
Who are you convincing? Right now Lan is pushing Jack so it'd have to be Dunn/Brad

Brad will vote with me if they're a villager because he said he is
Dunn will at least hear everyone out and will make his own choices

You're just making up a narrative that has no backing right now like if you're a villager set down the ego.
Yes I will hear everyone out. I think that you continuing to blindly trust LimeCoke is concerning.
Manny wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:02 pm
Chelsea wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:01 pm Idk we're never gonna get through this phase if the both of you just keep going "trust" with your reads. The lack of reconsideration is staggering to me is this a site culture thing?
You literally have been locked on Brad town all game, there is no shot u can pull the "no reconsideration" card here lmfao.
Yes this is weird.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Chelsea wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:09 pm
Manny wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:04 pm
Chelsea wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:03 pm I've literally openly said I am not locked on town Brad multiple times this game gtfo
words dont mean nothing, actions do.
u havent even come close to voting him and u've been steadfast on thinking he's rand!v. u might've said u aren ot locked on it but u might aswell be.
Quit moving the goalpost to try and fit your narrative adding an "okay but-" to the end of your statements doesn't make you look at better. Just because I've attempted to reconsider and came to a "i still believe in my original read" is entirely different than what you're trying to present.

I've said multiple times "What am I missing?" "What is Brad missing?" I've given multiple opportunities to not just you anyone to point out where exactly we are getting snowed from either POV because I wanted to see the reasoning behind the statement and the closest we got (and even this is generous) is saying "Brad is not out his wolf meta and Chels likes to pocket"

What exactly are you expecting to happen when you both you and Lan are in f6 saying "trust" on your read on each other while providing no reason to believe in that trust. Every single wagon has been on a villager. Let me repeat that:

Every single wagon has been on a villager falcon was only outted due to a result. There is no way you should come in f6 and still throw your hands up and go with the reads you've had all game. Especially when you're not giving reasons to outside sources.

This game is still winnable but if there is no effort to work together then what's the point? It should from a state of being together and if it's wrong so be it not a state of wait until DL to compromise like it's gonna be.
Right now I agree with Lanmisa that it is likely to be Jackofhearts and one of you or Lime Coke. That or I think you and Lime Coke together maybe. If you think it is Lanmisa I am open to hearing reasons, I feel you have thrown shade at them but only to say that it could be me and Lanmisa together
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dunnstral wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:08 pm
Chelsea wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:09 pm
Manny wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:04 pm
Chelsea wrote: Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:03 pm I've literally openly said I am not locked on town Brad multiple times this game gtfo
words dont mean nothing, actions do.
u havent even come close to voting him and u've been steadfast on thinking he's rand!v. u might've said u aren ot locked on it but u might aswell be.
Quit moving the goalpost to try and fit your narrative adding an "okay but-" to the end of your statements doesn't make you look at better. Just because I've attempted to reconsider and came to a "i still believe in my original read" is entirely different than what you're trying to present.

I've said multiple times "What am I missing?" "What is Brad missing?" I've given multiple opportunities to not just you anyone to point out where exactly we are getting snowed from either POV because I wanted to see the reasoning behind the statement and the closest we got (and even this is generous) is saying "Brad is not out his wolf meta and Chels likes to pocket"

What exactly are you expecting to happen when you both you and Lan are in f6 saying "trust" on your read on each other while providing no reason to believe in that trust. Every single wagon has been on a villager. Let me repeat that:

Every single wagon has been on a villager falcon was only outted due to a result. There is no way you should come in f6 and still throw your hands up and go with the reads you've had all game. Especially when you're not giving reasons to outside sources.

This game is still winnable but if there is no effort to work together then what's the point? It should from a state of being together and if it's wrong so be it not a state of wait until DL to compromise like it's gonna be.
Right now I agree with Lanmisa that it is likely to be Jackofhearts and one of you or Lime Coke. That or I think you and Lime Coke together maybe. If you think it is Lanmisa I am open to hearing reasons, I feel you have thrown shade at them but only to say that it could be me and Lanmisa together
If it’s me and Chelsea, help me bus Chelsea. :shrug2:

Lmk when you’ve caught up to how nks make zero sense for Jack/X but make a lot of sense for Chelsea/Lime.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Ftr, I think Lan/Chelsea is waaaaay more likely than Lan/Lime.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:30 pm Ftr, I think Lan/Chelsea is waaaaay more likely than Lan/Lime.
In that the nks line up with the Chelsea “there are wolves in Manny/Dunn/Lan” worldview and Lan being a wolf doesn’t really stop Chelsea from pushing there and Lan is big on the sidelines like “I’m just gonna vote sleep probably” and can easily be a swing vote (timezones aside).

Whereas if it’s Lan/Lime idk why they didn’t just shoot Manny. Lime does go into the same wolves in Manny/Dunn/Lan theory but quickly removed Lan from that pack. Which idk that’s almost too obvious.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

[VOTE: Jack] aubergine

That last post is all I needed to see. If Jack ever believed the world was Me/Lan they'd be talking to Manny/Brad because let us say that world is correct? You never win that world because both of the scum team is pocketing someone. Like, I would force Brad to vote Sleep here

Lan would try to get Manny to vote Sleep here.

Jack has to realize these worlds exist it's not rocket science.

Yet all he's doing is trying to push a narrative to discredit the two of us because all he needs is Manny to hard tunnel on me + 1 more for the tie break. You're not wolf hunting you're narrative pushing.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

We need to 5-1 a vote because the only time a 4-2 works is if both wolves are the 2. Because we know the tiebreaker will just make it so we auto lose. Quite frankly, that's why everyone voting sleep is better however considering everyone minus Manny and Jack has expressed interest in voting Jack I don't mind this as the second option over sleep.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

If it's Lan Dunn we were losing anyway so o7
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:52 pm [VOTE: Jack] aubergine

That last post is all I needed to see. If Jack ever believed the world was Me/Lan they'd be talking to Manny/Brad because let us say that world is correct? You never win that world because both of the scum team is pocketing someone. Like, I would force Brad to vote Sleep here

Yet all he's doing is trying to push a narrative to discredit the two of us because all he needs is Manny to hard tunnel on me + 1 more for the tie break. You're not wolf hunting you're narrative pushing.
There it is. :feb: :smoky:
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

That’s not a case. It’s legit “this is my most likely misyeet.” Your fuzzy little tail is showing.

You’re seeing this, right @Lime Coke @LanMisa?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm We need to 5-1 a vote because the only time a 4-2 works is if both wolves are the 2. Because we know the tiebreaker will just make it so we auto lose. Quite frankly, that's why everyone voting sleep is better however considering everyone minus Manny and Jack has expressed interest in voting Jack I don't mind this as the second option over sleep.
@Manny @Dunnstral

You’re reading this, right?

Chelsea’s case on me in summary.

1) If Jack’s second most likely theoretical scumteam is correct, he’d need to be talking to…two players he has pinged a bunch of times today. But he’s not (even though I am) ergo wolf.

2) If Lan was a wolf, he’d try to convince Manny to vote sleep (ergo Jack should know Lan is town?) Ergo Jack is a wolf. I’m not gonna pretend I follow this exactly but…Lan is voting sleep. :shrug2:

3) Instead of…something, Jack is pushing a narrative to discredit Chelsea + Lan. Ergo Jack is a wolf. lol I don’t even have Chelsea + Lan as my solve? What is this? I just keep naysaying ridiculous points about Lan that Chelsea puts forward. And honestly? I’ve felt silly doing it. Like I didn’t put forth the idea that Lan didn’t dumb tell himself town by not knowing how a role that isn’t even in this game works cause I’m desperate to discredit LanMisa. I said it because it’s obviously true. Like that’s such a stupid reason to clear someone, it needs to be shot down regardless of who the wolfteam is. Saying true things is not “pushing a narrative.”

Like this is just flat nonsense. It’s two points that are factually wrong and then the most ridiculous stretch of imagination that Jack denying obviously wrong clears on a player he isn’t trying to yeet means he’s making an agenday push on the player he’s not trying to yeet?

This isn’t a case from a townie on someone they think is a wolf. It’s a case on a wolf who shot poe players specifically to get a “why are consensus townreads still alive” yeets and when that failed, the wolf wholesale made up a case on the most consensus sus townie and went “come oooooon everybody suspects Jack, right?”

Guess you forgot the most important thing about me, you furry little hee ho. When im a townie, I’m unyeetable and I can smell agenda in pushes on me.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Like I’m almost insulted on how blatantly wolfy Chelsea’s push on me is.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:54 pm We need to 5-1 a vote because the only time a 4-2 works is if both wolves are the 2. Because we know the tiebreaker will just make it so we auto lose. Quite frankly, that's why everyone voting sleep is better however considering everyone minus Manny and Jack has expressed interest in voting Jack I don't mind this as the second option over sleep.
Jack is my backup vote
in order of how likely i think the worlds are its

Chels+Brad
Jack+Dunn

Im not really against a jack yeet here ig
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

ftr i still prefer Chels yeet over Jack yeet.
and i might prefer sleep over jack yeet too but unsure.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

alternatively im annoyed by dunn being absent as duck this day for the most part and it feels rand!w in my brain even though realistically its NAI
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:05 pm ftr i still prefer Chels yeet over Jack yeet.
and i might prefer sleep over jack yeet too but unsure.
You need to decide, and rather sooner than later, since I got a headache and need to sleep sooner rather than later.

And mind you, EOD is three hours after I cast my vote so I can't do anything about it if vote switches by the wolf team happen later down the line.

I still feel like going for sleep and collectively asking for locked votes from next day on is the way to go; tied votes mechanics mean nothing when the game has an uneven number of voters. I also don't have the brain capacity to do lots of solving and reading right now - who knew that working while sick would be strenuous?
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:06 pm alternatively im annoyed by dunn being absent as duck this day for the most part and it feels rand!w in my brain even though realistically its NAI
Of all the people in the game Dunn should be the least afraid to post in F6 if wolf considering how widely townread Dunn is - if Dunn was a wolf we'd have lost already.

Fortunately we didn't though and Dunn's still just town.
Manny
Drug Dealer

Post by Manny »

le sigh, i doubt there's enough consensus for anything other than

[VOTE: Sleep] aubergine

If i die tonight dont kill Lan, thats my legacy.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:20 pm le sigh, i doubt there's enough consensus for anything other than

I'm still okay with following you onto anyone, but if you later realise that said player is town and I am already asleep then the game is mechanically locked - both wolves can freely vote alongside me and use their power to not get yeeted in the tie.

Once again a reminder why wolves forced me to stay alive until endgame: My time zone is a literal detriment for town here and, paired with the voting mechanic, the biggest issue we are facing here.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

...I'm aware that I actually did such a bait-and-switch back in Anni 2022 as a wolf (INVESTIGATIVES truly get free passes) but that was

a) as a wolf,
b) during holiday season, not a work week,
c) while I was healthy

so I can guarantee you that this is not a ploy to catch the wolves unaware. Would have been a great play though, if this was still LAST week with school holidays.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Something that's funny I guess is that of the three people in my POE the only one who had neither gotten voted today nor voted themselves is Lime. Makes you think why nobody seems to want to go that route...
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

But maybe it means nothing and it's just Chelsea/Jack being locked against each other here, I dunno.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:43 am
Manny wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:57 am @LanMisa

I see you, Manny. I still think that it's unwise to go for an elimination here in general unless you get everyone on board with it, and with Dunnstral still missing I'm not an optimist.

As I said earlier I can potentially see Chelsea as a wolf but from the trio of Jack/Lime/Chelsea I still think that she's the towniest of all three. Her frustration with you earlier felt genuine at the very least.

If this is still what you want to force through at the time I need to go to bed later then I will lend you my vote (and I won't blame you either if it's Lime/Jack, Mafia is just a game, after all) but I don't feel like voting Chelsea right now.
Based on what?

Like I feel like the case is right there, obvious af but you aren’t moved. Nobody is moved.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

I have a fucking team building thing until like right before eod
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Lan, when you're around can you tell me your main problems with Brad again? Thank you.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

As someone who has more experience with Dunn than anyone in this thread it's hard for me to fully just let go of my own opinion of Dunn but I want to hear you out.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

@Lime Coke Get in here and vote sleep before I wake your butt up at 2am again :^)
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

I'm not really worried about Jack they're tunneled to the point where if it's a villager we lose however the bigger issue is one of us still townreads the last wolf and I'd rather use today and most of tomorrow to figure that out before f3.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:51 pm Lan, when you're around can you tell me your main problems with Brad again? Thank you.
My main issue with Brad is his passivity. His Day 1 had zero wolf reads that I remember and it felt to me like he was mostly hanging back calling random people town all phase. Day 2 I feel like Brad again didn't do anything but hard shield you, ask to be yeeted and OMGUS most people trying to engage with him. Both of which feel like relatively easy outs.

Last big activity I personally remember from Brad was him talking about Falcon. My memory says that Brad was one of the earlier people trying to bury Falcon there but I may be mistaken. Now, considering Falcon's D3, if my memory is correct (big if though, right now) this may have been an organised bus but... Falcon ended up doing even less than predicted so Falcon was just rolled over by everyone and nobody really got credit for that.

I don't remember anything from Brad D4. Nothing at all.

And now on this final day Brad comes out with a random "Lan wolf" post from what I could tell and dipped once again.

I have a headache so my memory is fuzzy and it's close to... sorry, just passed midnight, but.. how is that towny? It feels like me as a wolf with no plan on what to do and where to go with no more easy misyeets hanging around.

Like, this is literally how I'd see myself play if I was a wolf here.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

What are your most pressing concerns with my slot by the way? I don't think I've seen much said about why I'm a wolf besides my lack of good falcon interactions. While you know my opinion on that is there anything else?
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:53 pm As someone who has more experience with Dunn than anyone in this thread it's hard for me to fully just let go of my own opinion of Dunn but I want to hear you out.
Dunn has a huge accumulation of towny posts and takes trying to look at the bigger picture and trying to shine a new light on things over all the days before. There are several ones that I quoted in my ISO and I would have quoted more if not for redundancy.

Dunn missing today is tragic, but in my opinion it doesn't feel the same way as Brad missing today.

...I have to admit, I did just (like, just now) remember a game, a hydra game from late...2020 I believe. I was in a Hydra with Empoof and we townread a hydra all game for also posting towny and agreeable and stuff. It was one of the last two wolves, and I did come to the realization shortly before the game ended (with a town loss, the last town misvoted in F5)... so I have been snowed in such a situation before. But...I still think that Dunn feels nothing like that Hydra back then.

It's definitely not something I will consider minutes before going to bed.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:01 pm
Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 6:51 pm Lan, when you're around can you tell me your main problems with Brad again? Thank you.
My main issue with Brad is his passivity. His Day 1 had zero wolf reads that I remember and it felt to me like he was mostly hanging back calling random people town all phase. Day 2 I feel like Brad again didn't do anything but hard shield you, ask to be yeeted and OMGUS most people trying to engage with him. Both of which feel like relatively easy outs.

Last big activity I personally remember from Brad was him talking about Falcon. My memory says that Brad was one of the earlier people trying to bury Falcon there but I may be mistaken. Now, considering Falcon's D3, if my memory is correct (big if though, right now) this may have been an organised bus but... Falcon ended up doing even less than predicted so Falcon was just rolled over by everyone and nobody really got credit for that.

I don't remember anything from Brad D4. Nothing at all.

And now on this final day Brad comes out with a random "Lan wolf" post from what I could tell and dipped once again.

I have a headache so my memory is fuzzy and it's close to... sorry, just passed midnight, but.. how is that towny? It feels like me as a wolf with no plan on what to do and where to go with no more easy misyeets hanging around.

Like, this is literally how I'd see myself play if I was a wolf here.
I will admit, Brad being passive is my biggest concern too, I know town Brad to just be here and play the game. Brad isn't really the wolfy bus type but if he's telling the truth about just not being motivated in general I can buy it.

I get Brad's activity is a concern, it is for me too. But, I don't get the smoking gun that it makes it to be. Maybe if my read on Dunn was better like yours I'd get it
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Manny wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 5:20 pm le sigh, i doubt there's enough consensus for anything other than

I don't think we will have a better chance tomorrow
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:01 pm What are your most pressing concerns with my slot by the way? I don't think I've seen much said about why I'm a wolf besides my lack of good falcon interactions. While you know my opinion on that is there anything else?
For most of the game I liked some individual posts of yours, but I also felt a lot like you were... holding back? Like there was more in terms of depth, volume, I dunno, that you could have shown but didn't. As a result I mostly had you in the null with towny tendencies area.

I did not like how the exchange with Mac went yesterday and said as much but with Mac flipping 3P and Mac very obviously fighting for survival (and nothing else) I feel like I need to discard everything from that exchange, maybe. It also happened before my getting sick day so admittedly I didn't do a lot of backreading since then.

I want to be frank that this is mostly POE. If I had to rate you, Lime and Jack in terms of confidence that they may flip wolf right now I... think I'd say, from most to least:

Lime>Jack>>>you

Jack and Lime kind of switched positions due to Lime's play today and since I find it odd that nobody seems to be interested in Lime anyways. I still don't feel like Manny's world of you and Lime holds much water due to how D2 played out. Jack is... apparently throwing shit at everything but at least Jack IS doing something.

In terms of teambuilding I once again don't see any world that doesn't contain Jack though... my most probable world would be Jack/Lime. Would also check out with Jack pushing both you and me in some way or capacity all day. I could still see Jack/you with some heavy distancing and an attempt to win F3 or F5 after Manny died during the night, though. But the former seems more likely to me right now.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

TLDR you are mostly in my POE due to not being Manny or Dunn.

Also I am going to go brush my teeth and turn off the PC straight afterwards so you have like five more minutes before I'm locked in on my vote.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

I guess one more metaphor for why I don't read you and Dunn the same way, Chelsea:

You are like a teacher who is competent at his subject and prepares all material they need for their lessons orderly.

Dunn is a teacher who does all that but ALSO hosts a school club, gives free extra lessons for poor/weaker students and researches new and better ways of teaching children stuff in a fun and exciting way.

Whether or not that's justified in your eyes I cannot say but that's basically the difference I see in your posts.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

My PoV right now is that LanMisa and Manny are town.

Right now I suspect Chelsea the most, and then I am looking at either Jack with some bussing today or Lime Coke with the defending earlier

I see LanMisa suspects Jack the most, I guess they don't consider Chelsea and Lime Coke as a likely team
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:28 pm

@Manny @Dunnstral

You’re reading this, right?

Chelsea’s case on me in summary.

1) If Jack’s second most likely theoretical scumteam is correct, he’d need to be talking to…two players he has pinged a bunch of times today. But he’s not (even though I am) ergo wolf.

2) If Lan was a wolf, he’d try to convince Manny to vote sleep (ergo Jack should know Lan is town?) Ergo Jack is a wolf. I’m not gonna pretend I follow this exactly but…Lan is voting sleep. :shrug2:

3) Instead of…something, Jack is pushing a narrative to discredit Chelsea + Lan. Ergo Jack is a wolf. lol I don’t even have Chelsea + Lan as my solve? What is this? I just keep naysaying ridiculous points about Lan that Chelsea puts forward. And honestly? I’ve felt silly doing it. Like I didn’t put forth the idea that Lan didn’t dumb tell himself town by not knowing how a role that isn’t even in this game works cause I’m desperate to discredit LanMisa. I said it because it’s obviously true. Like that’s such a stupid reason to clear someone, it needs to be shot down regardless of who the wolfteam is. Saying true things is not “pushing a narrative.”

Like this is just flat nonsense. It’s two points that are factually wrong and then the most ridiculous stretch of imagination that Jack denying obviously wrong clears on a player he isn’t trying to yeet means he’s making an agenday push on the player he’s not trying to yeet?

This isn’t a case from a townie on someone they think is a wolf. It’s a case on a wolf who shot poe players specifically to get a “why are consensus townreads still alive” yeets and when that failed, the wolf wholesale made up a case on the most consensus sus townie and went “come oooooon everybody suspects Jack, right?”

Guess you forgot the most important thing about me, you furry little hee ho. When im a townie, I’m unyeetable and I can smell agenda in pushes on me.
I think Chelsea should try to explain again, I'm not certain what they are accusing you of. They seem to be using some convoluted reasoning.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Thank you Lan get some rest I'm getting pulled in from friends right now I think the Team is Dunn/Jack like it was coming into the day but for now I'm glad you spelled it out.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Dunnstral wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:18 pm My PoV right now is that LanMisa and Manny are town.

Right now I suspect Chelsea the most, and then I am looking at either Jack with some bussing today or Lime Coke with the defending earlier

I see LanMisa suspects Jack the most, I guess they don't consider Chelsea and Lime Coke as a likely team
If Lime was wolves with Chelsea on D2 begging to be killed while also asking to hard townread Chelsea after his own flip.... I dunno what the two of them were smoking.

Return to “Previous Rackets”