Spectators
62%

Total votes: 13
LanMisa
The Mark
Posts in topic: 277

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 5]

Post by LanMisa »

Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:24 pm Thank you Lan get some rest I'm getting pulled in from friends right now I think the Team is Dunn/Jack like it was coming into the day but for now I'm glad you spelled it out.
Okay, yeah, thanks, I will!

Funnily enough even more teachers got sick, so... here I am coughing and sneezing my way through the lessons. Surely nothing bad could come from that!

I'll stay on Sleep to not allow wolves to stack with me worst-case, and I really hope that we get locked votes in LYLO.
Chelsea
The Mark
Posts in topic: 257
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by Chelsea »

Quite frankly, if me and Lime were wolves Lime would have 2x the number of posts and we also wouldn't be trying to build a masonery with each other. A team of me Lime Falcon leads to me needing to have to carry. So, I would've had a lot more interaction with Falcon, and I probably (I say probably) bus Brad but I certainly doesn't hard defend him in this way.

You can say wifom but I think anyone who knows Brad would know he wouldn't just allow wolf him to fall off if I'm his partner.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon
Posts in topic: 176
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him

Post by Dunnstral »

I'll be more active next phase then.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Chelsea I will hear you out instead of assuming it is you. And same to Jack and Lime Coke.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

LanMisa wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:13 pm
Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:01 pm What are your most pressing concerns with my slot by the way? I don't think I've seen much said about why I'm a wolf besides my lack of good falcon interactions. While you know my opinion on that is there anything else?
For most of the game I liked some individual posts of yours, but I also felt a lot like you were... holding back? Like there was more in terms of depth, volume, I dunno, that you could have shown but didn't. As a result I mostly had you in the null with towny tendencies area.

I did not like how the exchange with Mac went yesterday and said as much but with Mac flipping 3P and Mac very obviously fighting for survival (and nothing else) I feel like I need to discard everything from that exchange, maybe. It also happened before my getting sick day so admittedly I didn't do a lot of backreading since then.

I want to be frank that this is mostly POE. If I had to rate you, Lime and Jack in terms of confidence that they may flip wolf right now I... think I'd say, from most to least:

Lime>Jack>>>you

Jack and Lime kind of switched positions due to Lime's play today and since I find it odd that nobody seems to be interested in Lime anyways. I still don't feel like Manny's world of you and Lime holds much water due to how D2 played out. Jack is... apparently throwing shit at everything but at least Jack IS doing something.

In terms of teambuilding I once again don't see any world that doesn't contain Jack though... my most probable world would be Jack/Lime. Would also check out with Jack pushing both you and me in some way or capacity all day. I could still see Jack/you with some heavy distancing and an attempt to win F3 or F5 after Manny died during the night, though. But the former seems more likely to me right now.
To say I've been holding back is correct. As a villager, my biggest weakness is getting my point across in a way that gets people to follow or at least listen to my opinion on a topic. So, a lot of times I simply don't go the extra mile or step if you will? I'll state my thought and then leave it at that because my brain auto goes to "what's the point of explaining further" when I don't think people will listen.

Mac being 3p makes sense and I think his reads need to highly be taken with a grain of salt considering we know how flipped a lot of them (look at Epi) depending on who he had primed and was trying to get killed. Do I think all his reads were bad? No, but they certainly were motivated. If you have more stuff on Mac I can go on and talk about it but I don't like talking to Mac when he goes full "Me me me" mode because it doesn't seem productive.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Dunnstral wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:33 pm Chelsea I will hear you out instead of assuming it is you. And same to Jack and Lime Coke.
Same, I think it's you atm but you know me more than anyone that I'll listen.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

If Manny and Lan are both villagers and told me I was just prob wrong on Brad I would prob vote Brad over Dunn tbh but we're not at that point where I need to think that over.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:35 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:33 pm Chelsea I will hear you out instead of assuming it is you. And same to Jack and Lime Coke.
I started the push on Falcon, do you think I would bus like that?
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:01 pm What are your most pressing concerns with my slot by the way? I don't think I've seen much said about why I'm a wolf besides my lack of good falcon interactions. While you know my opinion on that is there anything else?
For most of the game I liked some individual posts of yours, but I also felt a lot like you were... holding back? Like there was more in terms of depth, volume, I dunno, that you could have shown but didn't. As a result I mostly had you in the null with towny tendencies area.

I did not like how the exchange with Mac went yesterday and said as much but with Mac flipping 3P and Mac very obviously fighting for survival (and nothing else) I feel like I need to discard everything from that exchange, maybe. It also happened before my getting sick day so admittedly I didn't do a lot of backreading since then.

I want to be frank that this is mostly POE. If I had to rate you, Lime and Jack in terms of confidence that they may flip wolf right now I... think I'd say, from most to least:

Lime>Jack>>>you

Jack and Lime kind of switched positions due to Lime's play today and since I find it odd that nobody seems to be interested in Lime anyways. I still don't feel like Manny's world of you and Lime holds much water due to how D2 played out. Jack is... apparently throwing shit at everything but at least Jack IS doing something.

In terms of teambuilding I once again don't see any world that doesn't contain Jack though... my most probable world would be Jack/Lime. Would also check out with Jack pushing both you and me in some way or capacity all day. I could still see Jack/you with some heavy distancing and an attempt to win F3 or F5 after Manny died during the night, though. But the former seems more likely to me right now.
To say I've been holding back is correct. As a villager, my biggest weakness is getting my point across in a way that gets people to follow or at least listen to my opinion on a topic. So, a lot of times I simply don't go the extra mile or step if you will? I'll state my thought and then leave it at that because my brain auto goes to "what's the point of explaining further" when I don't think people will listen.

Mac being 3p makes sense and I think his reads need to highly be taken with a grain of salt considering we know how flipped a lot of them (look at Epi) depending on who he had primed and was trying to get killed. Do I think all his reads were bad? No, but they certainly were motivated. If you have more stuff on Mac I can go on and talk about it but I don't like talking to Mac when he goes full "Me me me" mode because it doesn't seem productive.
Regarding Mac's reads, I'm pretty sure they were shielding the players they had primed already. Creature and TonyStarkPrime. That likely warped the rest of their reads as they had to townread those two.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 332
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

Dunnstral wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:47 pm

Lime>Jack>>>you

Regarding Mac's reads, I'm pretty sure they were shielding the players they had primed already. Creature and TonyStarkPrime. That likely warped the rest of their reads as they had to townread those two.
Popping in.

But Mac didn’t even townread Creature. He pushed to yeet him for some reason, I guess to get out of dodge.

Okay bye.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Dunnstral wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:46 pm
Was this before or after the result? Because I feel like it was blatantly obvious what happened after Manny's result was outted, at least I remember stating it. I'll look back and check.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Chelsea wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:05 pm
Dunnstral wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:46 pm
Was this before or after the result? Because I feel like it was blatantly obvious what happened after Manny's result was outted, at least I remember stating it. I'll look back and check.
It was after the result. The result came before Seanzie died and I pushed Falcon for a different reason - we had seen a lot of pr flips and I thought it likely that Falcon acting made them anti-town
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

I'm not sure what you are saying, nothing was "blatantly obvious" when manny outted their result.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Dunnstral wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:07 pm I'm not sure what you are saying, nothing was "blatantly obvious" when manny outted their result.
Pardon I mean after Sean died I felt like it was obvious to put 2 and 2 together.
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Well you were the first to bring that up
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

[VOTE: Sleep] aubergine
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Cowards, all of ya. >:-(
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 301
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

SHIT Hi there
Spoiler: show
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Forgot this game until now....

I guess I'll vote sleep idk.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Sleep] aubergine

I guess
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 49
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 5 has ended.

Night 5 will last 24 hours.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Day 5 Poll

Day 5 elimination
Poll ended at Mon Feb 26, 2024 7:00 pm

Chelsea
9%
Voters: Jackofhearts2005
Dunnstral
No votes
Voters: None
Jackofhearts2005
No votes
LanMisa
No votes
Lime Coke
No votes
Manny
No votes
No elimination / Sleep
36%
Voters: LanMisa, Chelsea, Dunnstral, Manny
No vote / Unvote
No votes
Nuclear weapons (spec)
55%
Voters: Scotty, Justplayingitcool, juliets, S~V~S, JaggedJimmyJay, TonyStarkPrime
Total votes: 11
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [NIGHT 5]

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Night 5 has ended.

Manny was killed. He was:

You are the Enclave Remnants, civilian.

Twice during the game during any separate night phases, you may select a player. You will be told who visited that player if anyone. This ability will not successfully detect any fatal actions.

The Enclave were already on their way out of relevance in the region anyway, after their oil rig center of power had been destroyed many years earlier. Those that remained had largely moved to the east, with a few stragglers strewn across the Mojave faced with the moral reality of their previous affiliation and whatever opportunities they could find to redeem themselves. Their redemption was cut short by the continuing spread of Caesar's Legion. They recognized the savagery of their former superiors in their new captors, and indeed, the Legion might not even be so bad by comparison.

Day 6 is underway and will last 48 hours. This is a final elimination phase. Votes are NOT locked, as there is no majority hammer anyway.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Re: Fallout New Vegas: A Post-Nuclear Mafia Game [DAY 6]

RIP. Not super surprising fmpov. Not gonna call it validating cause like wifom.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lol I got an extra post by posting before Jay could get the postcounts
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

fuck
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Alright guys.

I have 3 cups.

A ball is inside one of the cups.

I'm going to shuffle the cups around.

Which cup is the ball in?
Dunnstral
Stool Pigeon

Post by Dunnstral »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:36 pm Image
I voted sleep so no funny business could happen with moving votes, as it already seemed decided that we would be doing that (and it wouldn't cause us to lose)
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:05 pm Alright guys.

I have 3 cups.

A ball is inside one of the cups.

I'm going to shuffle the cups around.

Which cup is the ball in?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Dunnstral wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:09 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:36 pm Image
I voted sleep so no funny business could happen with moving votes, as it already seemed decided that we would be doing that (and it wouldn't cause us to lose)
To be clear, since you don't know me well, I was absolutely taking the piss with that picture.

I do generally think that sleeping at lylo doesn't do anything to help the town but I'm not like actually sore about people deciding to take the day.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

*Sits at the table with the cups still there smiling away.*
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Kk I will be voting Jack today most likely

but I'm gonna be gone for most of tomorrow due to family stuff
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

So Chelsea, why shouldn't I be voting you?
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

F5, no locked votes, my horrid timezone? Welcome to hell.

I guess Manny and Jack WERE right; trying to settle this yesterday would have been preferable after all.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:29 pm Forgot this game until now....

I guess I'll vote sleep idk.
Damn, Chelsea, I am starting to see what you are seeing here... /s
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Manny died, to nobody's surprise. One more villager who had a strong town read on me gone...what a surprise.

Nothing changed from my perspective. I'm pretty certain it's just Jack and Brad here. Dunn making sure to lock in the sleep there before shenanigans happen is very towny, Chelsea feels townier than Jack and FAAAAR townier than Brad.

Considering my timezone and my inability to switch votes at EOD I feel like the way to do this is for me to vote someone and then convince everyone else to follow me in that thunderdome scenario. I know Manny's stance was very much "don't vote Lan" but if I just vote as an "extra" here my vote becomes kind of meaningless and if I end up voting a villager by the time I go to sleep tomorrow evening...game's locked and we lost.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

That's something for ThursdayLan to make a final decision on though...I need to get something in order until Friday for my teacher's exams in April/May and since it's online I run into huge issues if I miss that target time. Kinda doubt there would be much to discuss right now anyways, with Dunn and Lime being mostly absent over the last two phases and Chelsea apparently also being busy for now.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:01 am So Chelsea, why shouldn't I be voting you?
Are you asking me to towncase myself?
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

@Chelsea

Who is my stated partner now that Manny is dead?
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:17 pm @Chelsea

Dunn>Brad atm but they can switch.
Chelsea
The Mark

Post by Chelsea »

I've accepted that if Lan is a wolf I lose.

I've accepted that if you're a villager I lose although you'd have to do some pretty amazing stuff to change my mind. Although given I think you're gonna vote me today I don't need to worry about that.

I mostly want to hear from Dunn/Brad today because I'm not really worried about today I'm more worried about the f3 I'm gonna be in tomorrow.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

Chelsea wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:20 pm
Jackofhearts2005 wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:17 pm @Chelsea

Dunn>Brad atm but they can switch.
So I have you with Brad. Lan has me with Brad. You have me maybe with Brad, who used to be a lock townread but now isn’t. (Tbf, lylo.)

Brad is pinging you but with no stated scumteam iirc. And with a lock townread on you that is seemingly out the window?

BatmanTASsquint.gif
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Chelsea wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:03 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 4:01 am So Chelsea, why shouldn't I be voting you?
Are you asking me to towncase myself?
Considering Brad's D2 I find this quite the funny exchange.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Chelsea, what's your stance on Lime? After yesterday he's trending down HARD and from what I saw today he's done nothing once more since day started.

Like, why would F5 be the day for me to play random ball guess games?
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Lol, from what I can tell Brad didn't even manage to properly vote Sleep in the poll yesterday.
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Dunn, I hope that you come around to play more today, I could really need a hand here and we can't play a town down in this F5.
Jackofhearts2005
something funny

LanMisa wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:38 pm Lol, from what I can tell Brad didn't even manage to properly vote Sleep in the poll yesterday.
He did not. :haha:
LanMisa
The Mark

Post by LanMisa »

Sigh... I really hoped this game would end before school restarts; now I am very busy with school-related stuff, still wake up sick every day, and still take the game more seriously and with more effort than...mostly everyone else.

Bad life decisions etc

Return to “Previous Rackets”