Host/spec
63%

Total votes: 8
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 71

Re: Sims Mafia game thread

Post by DrWilgy »

@Syn skipping the wallposts, you could at least respond to the short hand replies I've given you. I.e. me asking what fallacy I could've made earlier and regarding you not actually reading my poe previously. Pretty sure you should've been notified of them by means of me quoting you.

How am I supposed to tell the difference between civ Syn who's wrong and wolf Syn who's down to just keep barking the same thing over and over again?
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

This is the Michelle suspicion. There's nothing there that I feel like I can get a hold of.
sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:48 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:55 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:39 pm So far not much content.

Epi isn’t joking around D1 that’s a bit of a ping
Michelle is being active, but not in a towny way so that’s a slight ping.

Wilgy and Syn both get a town lean.

How would you describe/define Michelle's activity as not being towny?

It's one thing to say, but what does it actually mean

thats a lot of work for day 1.

She seems to be looking for reasons to vote people rather than trying to solve the game.

There’s also some tone reasons as well. I’m usually pretty good at reading her and here she just doesn’t seem very Civvie
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:48 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:47 am wilgy knows in a battle of wim he'll always out-class me, since I don't duel with wall-posts and structured paragraphs

but this is him wolfing
What's the difference between Wilgy town and Wilgy wolf?
I know this is the current modus operandi of mafia on MU and TS, where everything boils down to claims that we know the differences between someone being town and wolf because people are reliably consistent and they only ever do x as town and y as wolf, but I should inform you and probably everyone else that I'm not going to engage in an argument about meta, because it's not reliable, it's rarely true, and people hide in it all the time

wilgy is a wolf because he's establishing an agenda/worldview that everyone else is now rotating around. he's set the terms and conditions for everyone else's casing, their arguments. he's set it up so that there's uncontested wolf-claims against people who are just outright afk, and then set up easy mischops for later days by picking holes in every little thing someone says with posts that pretend at reason, both of which will be looked at by others as Villager Effort and as a reason to wolf-read the people he nitpicked
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:52 am @Syn skipping the wallposts, you could at least respond to the short hand replies I've given you. I.e. me asking what fallacy I could've made earlier and regarding you not actually reading my poe previously. Pretty sure you should've been notified of them by means of me quoting you.

How am I supposed to tell the difference between civ Syn who's wrong and wolf Syn who's down to just keep barking the same thing over and over again?
woof woof etc

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:48 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:44 am I see, everything I am doing is wolfy.
I don't know if this is town tunnelling or a wolf posting in bad faith.
I reread P#153 and it seems you think I am a wolf because I didn't push you back. I don't have to push you back to try to make a read, and I want from you to answer my questions.
I'm not sig

and my post was a joke about the old mafia truism where wolves tend to use adverbs
My bad, it's very early in the morning for me

Looking at what an adverb is doing in a sentence I think the old mafia truism is as true or false like the first wagon of 3 voters I was talking about.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:52 am @Syn skipping the wallposts, you could at least respond to the short hand replies I've given you. I.e. me asking what fallacy I could've made earlier and regarding you not actually reading my poe previously. Pretty sure you should've been notified of them by means of me quoting you.

also, the fallacy post was a joke (both you and michelle are taking everything hyper-seriously for some reason), and to be honest, daisy being on an earlier POE is even worse, given that she only started posting 2 hours ago. so what was she doing in your earlier POE with 0 posts?

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

I promised no activity, I hate you all

afk bye

ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Bedtime for me, nite nite all.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:54 am wilgy is a wolf because he's establishing an agenda/worldview that everyone else is now rotating around. he's set the terms and conditions for everyone else's casing, their arguments. he's set it up so that there's uncontested wolf-claims against people who are just outright afk, and then set up easy mischops for later days by picking holes in every little thing someone says with posts that pretend at reason, both of which will be looked at by others as Villager Effort and as a reason to wolf-read the people he nitpicked
'everyone else is now rotating around' - do I just have the ability to force what people think and inquire? I think I've been very fair in responding to feedback on my own personal suspicions as the give take of interaction is absolutely necessary to come to the correct conclusions.

uncontested wolf claims - Abigail, Epi and Daisy? Both Abigail and Epi have been around to argue with me and they've chosen not to. Assuming Daisy never showed up, would you just be fine leaving the slot out of PoE? Why?

set up easy mischops for later days by picking holes in every little thing someone says with posts that pretend at reason - how the hell can I do this? You assume that if I'm W, town is going to just follow my pretend reasons and that's my entire play?

It feels that your entire worldview is centered around 'Wolf Wilgy is trying to townlead and that's scary' without actually arguing the pretend reasons that you are scared of.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:58 am

also, the fallacy post was a joke (both you and michelle are taking everything hyper-seriously for some reason), and to be honest, daisy being on an earlier POE is even worse, given that she only started posting 2 hours ago. so what was she doing in your earlier POE with 0 posts?
Someone has to get us through rvs so we can come to conclusions.

Why would an AFK not be on the game solving PoE? Why would they be exempt? PoE means if all 5 are hit, you'd hit the two wolves.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:59 am I promised no activity, I hate you all

afk bye
but activity is fun :)
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Is 'Wolf Wilgy is trying to townlead and that's scary' a genuine worldview?

Possibly?

Town COULD in fact pick up this worldview assuming they see me hyperposting and don't believe what I'm posting. However, Syn choosing to not dispute exactly what is and isn't me faking as wolf makes this hard to prove as I can't really tell if Syn actually thinks I'm pretending.

If it's not a genuine worldview, it is a weird dichotomy to force. Why not just go with momentum and shoot me if I'm remotely accurate in my reads.

Meh, the 2nd point is strong actually. Syn's likely town with messed up worldview.
Image Image Image
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:19 pm @☆Princess Abigail☆ can you post your reads, please?
Sure

I did

Wilgy is town
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:33 pm And look! Almost halfway through day one I have more posts than Abbi! Never thought this day would come :fiesta: :dance: :lorab: :partyparrot:

Abbi feeling kinda burnt out
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 87

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:55 pm
S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:16 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:07 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:06 pm @sig tell me about good and bad 'hmm'
What gives your takes?
Wilgy is being mean to me and Syn isn’t :p
This kinda reads town sig to me, though.
lol implying wolf Sig wouldn't say this
He might say this; I was just making a passing observation. That's how this reads to *me*. That's how you play Mafia, right? Some things a person says sound bad to you, some don't. You have to sift through and find the balance between the two. Sometimes you're right, sometimes you're not. And then you tell people and risk having them "lol" at you, becasue that's kind of the point.

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:58 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:48 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:44 am I see, everything I am doing is wolfy.
I don't know if this is town tunnelling or a wolf posting in bad faith.
I reread P#153 and it seems you think I am a wolf because I didn't push you back. I don't have to push you back to try to make a read, and I want from you to answer my questions.
I'm not sig

and my post was a joke about the old mafia truism where wolves tend to use adverbs
My bad, it's very early in the morning for me

Looking at what an adverb is doing in a sentence I think the old mafia truism is as true or false like the first wagon of 3 voters I was talking about.
I will say the adverb thing helped me be a better writer, looking for ways to say things without 'totally' or 'really'. Which was maybe Epis point there (iirc, Epi was the originator of the Adverb thing, or at least the first person I know of that applied it seriously).

Also, point well taken re your reply to me about the "scary SVS" post. Hopefully I may do something that other people view as towny, but I can't guarantee it.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 2:03 am
S~V~S wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 6:33 pm And look! Almost halfway through day one I have more posts than Abbi! Never thought this day would come :fiesta: :dance: :lorab: :partyparrot:

Abbi feeling kinda burnt out
:hug:
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:31 pm
Long Con wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:21 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:02 pm @Long Con, so you think my treatment of Sig was hypocritical and that seems to be the argument for why my vote doesn't feel right?

You prefer Sig over Falcon as if one has to be T and one has to be W in the argument you presented above. What level 9 responses are you seeing from Sig?
Well, you said hypocritical, not me, that doesn't taste like the flavour I was saucin', but I guess it's in the vicinity. You gave a false reason for changing the PoE. You implied you put faith in sig's read on Syn, after you disparaged that very read and called it wolfy.

I don't think sig-falcon has to be T-W. I don't think I implied that beyond a possible hypothetical. Like, GTH, falcon dies over sig.

falcon was the level 9 one, sig was the level 1 one. sig said something practically innocuous, and falcon throttled him and said "why aren't you calling him WOLFYYYY?".
If you think I'm putting out a fallacious argument in form of wolf push and you've identified it through what appears to be hypocrisy, by all means state it as such. Wolves can be caught this way lol.
I am not sure I agree with your conclusions, you and I play a very different game, and generally have different reasons for what we find sus.

But i will say I do not think you are being fallacious here. I think you really believe what you're posting. Not just becasue I don't see bad Wilgy putting this much effort into a day one mislynch, especially in a game with only 2 baddies, that's a pretty risky move; but also tone.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:35 am I see your point about Syn, but I disagree on the last two points.

"Clearly didn't read" isn't what I got from that. He could have read it all and come to those conclusions. If you are a wolf, you're just annoyed that he didn't get softened by your stated level of flexibility.

And the "discouraging" thing... as I understood it, he's calling the hunting fake, not discouraging hunting.

You have some good points, but it is tainted by those parts that try to inject a level of negativity where a reasonable look should see other, equally probable, reasons.
Actually I read it as "discouraging" too. The implication was that associative reads are pointless on day one, not that *specific* associative reads aren't valid.

Associative reads on day one can be valid, so long as you don't yeet the associate before the original sus.

Not finished with my overnight catchup, but gotta say that in no way do I see wolf Wilgy going to this level of effort to misyeet someone on Day One when him coasting early days (or gimmicking) then suddenly showing up is a known, and generally accepted, Wilgy meta.

So far my no vote today, no how, list is Michelle and Wilgy.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:21 pm Town:
Michelle
LCx2
Falcon
Syn
Add SVS here maybe? Kinda liked the recent posts.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Thar leaves me with...

Epi
Abbi
Roxy
Spacedaisy

Kind of in my poe...or list of who I'd vote today?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Wilgy I'm like not sure part of me wants to just follow the townreads.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Also that means I don't have to read his posts because they're all in paragraphs.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:05 am Thar leaves me with...

Epi
Abbi
Roxy
Spacedaisy

oh my god

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:04 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:58 am

Someone has to get us through rvs so we can come to conclusions.

Why would an AFK not be on the game solving PoE? Why would they be exempt? PoE means if all 5 are hit, you'd hit the two wolves.
it's just not a great strategy on D1 to build one's worldview around playing whack-a-marmot with AFK people

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:02 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:54 am wilgy is a wolf because he's establishing an agenda/worldview that everyone else is now rotating around. he's set the terms and conditions for everyone else's casing, their arguments. he's set it up so that there's uncontested wolf-claims against people who are just outright afk, and then set up easy mischops for later days by picking holes in every little thing someone says with posts that pretend at reason, both of which will be looked at by others as Villager Effort and as a reason to wolf-read the people he nitpicked
'everyone else is now rotating around' - do I just have the ability to force what people think and inquire? I think I've been very fair in responding to feedback on my own personal suspicions as the give take of interaction is absolutely necessary to come to the correct conclusions.

uncontested wolf claims - Abigail, Epi and Daisy? Both Abigail and Epi have been around to argue with me and they've chosen not to. Assuming Daisy never showed up, would you just be fine leaving the slot out of PoE? Why?

set up easy mischops for later days by picking holes in every little thing someone says with posts that pretend at reason - how the hell can I do this? You assume that if I'm W, town is going to just follow my pretend reasons and that's my entire play?

It feels that your entire worldview is centered around 'Wolf Wilgy is trying to townlead and that's scary' without actually arguing the pretend reasons that you are scared of.
most of this I cannot respond to, since it attempts to uwu-ify yourself in direct contradiction to your active attempts to do exactly what you're rejecting the premise of

you can't force people, no. but people pay attention to effort and posts that are structured a certain way. and of course wolves will build an environment that will be beneficial for them days later. that's the entire goal! so they can win!

you say they "have been around" and chose not to engage with you, but did they engage with anyone else in a meaningful way? a few drive-by "eh whatevs" replies seems to be the sum total. daisy meanwhile wasn't around at all except tonight to say she's not around. i mean. what is the case here. what's the pro-town take here. what is there to suspect. do you just want to do housekeeping and purge people who aren't committed to posting as much, alignment be damned? because i can't see this poe being from the perspective of wanting to hunt wolves

ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:10 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:05 am Thar leaves me with...

Epi
Abbi
Roxy
Spacedaisy

oh my god
I know, right?
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

my social meter plummeting rn

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

This is the game where I will not to do much because I don't have time (until weekend, at least) but also I don't have to, because I have a pretty solid town core.

SVS is also out of 'who I would chop toDay' list.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

P#265 above, the middle text, for who wants to know.

Sorry I can't add the link but it's close if you want to check SVSs post.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:22 am my social meter plummeting rn
How bad is that?

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:24 am This is the game where I will not to do much because I don't have time (until weekend, at least) but also I don't have to, because I have a pretty solid town core.

Wait who's all in that?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:22 am my social meter plummeting rn
I KNOW, I CAN FEEL IT TOO, PAL!!!!!!
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like I don't think I move off of Epi because I just don't feel comfortable voting many other people in this game on Day 1.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:04 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:21 pm Town:
Michelle
LCx2
Falcon
Syn
Add SVS here maybe? Kinda liked the recent posts.
Right, so I just realized this plus me makes it 6.

If these 5 specifically are town then this game is basically a W for town.

It's like I'm a genius or something.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:24 am This is the game where I will not to do much because I don't have time (until weekend, at least) but also I don't have to, because I have a pretty solid town core.

Wait who's all in that?
Based on my memory me, you, Long Con, Wilgy, Roxy, adding SVS for that post.
Idk if Sin is making that push as a wolf, I don’t like the read but also he seems confident he can read me, which is untrue but also what if his impression is true for him?
Also I think I like Syn, passed the vibe test.
Last 2 out of town core.
I am probably very generous with the reads, but also this feels like a light game so it's ok for D1 :biggrin:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I would probably want 1 more townread to be good to go.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:33 am Like I don't think I move off of Epi because I just don't feel comfortable voting many other people in this game on Day 1.
How do you consider that post from Epi where he accepts the chop if we need him resolved?
It was something like that iirc

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:36 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 am

Wait who's all in that?
Based on my memory me, you, Long Con, Wilgy, Roxy, adding SVS for that post.
Idk if Sin is making that push as a wolf, I don’t like the read but also he seems confident he can read me, which is untrue but also what if his impression is true for him?
Also I think I like Syn, passed the vibe test.
Last 2 out of town core.
I am probably very generous with the reads, but also this feels like a light game so it's ok for D1 :biggrin:
Okay, I like it and can play with that core.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:36 am I would probably want 1 more townread to be good to go.
Yours or from me?

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:38 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:36 am I would probably want 1 more townread to be good to go.
Yours or from me?
Well from me but I'm taking your townreads seriously.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I just saw the Epi post about that...

[VOTE: Unvote] aubergine

Makes me hesitant now.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Also would feel bad Day 1'ing the guy that's using Sim language.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

we should threaten to chop Epi every day unless he records a cover of a Simlish song for us

ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:43 am we should threaten to chop Epi every day unless he records a cover of a Simlish song for us
Savior by Rise Against would be my request.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

+1 ;airguitar:

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Unless we can request what hasn't been used yet then Swimming Pools by Kendrick Lamar is mine. :)
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:39 am
Yours or from me?
Feel free to criticize them if you feel I am wrong

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:53 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:39 am
Yours or from me?
Feel free to criticize them if you feel I am wrong
Too busy criticizing myself.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:49 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:43 am we should threaten to chop Epi every day unless he records a cover of a Simlish song for us
Savior by Rise Against would be my request.
i need to see epi upload bangers like this

ImageImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 28

Post by falcon45ca »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:36 pm Actually, no I misread that. I think it was falcon he was annoyed with and I can see why. sig was joking with Epi and says he was fluff posting and falcon seemed to be making a big deal out of it. I'm not sure I get what falcon meant.

The only weird thing I see with sig is actually just the fact that he is pinged by Epi for not joking, when he was even joking with Epi himself.

Sig was fluff posting while complaining there wasn't much content in the game..ie too much fluff.

Why contribute to what you rebuke?
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 28

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: abby] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”