Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Sims Mafia game thread

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

How the hell did you people kill Wilgy over me
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

That's egregious

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways hi

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:05 am That's egregious
I know, right?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Syn »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:16 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:54 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:48 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:47 am wilgy knows in a battle of wim he'll always out-class me, since I don't duel with wall-posts and structured paragraphs

but this is him wolfing
What's the difference between Wilgy town and Wilgy wolf?
I know this is the current modus operandi of mafia on MU and TS, where everything boils down to claims that we know the differences between someone being town and wolf because people are reliably consistent and they only ever do x as town and y as wolf, but I should inform you and probably everyone else that I'm not going to engage in an argument about meta, because it's not reliable, it's rarely true, and people hide in it all the time

wilgy is a wolf because he's establishing an agenda/worldview that everyone else is now rotating around. he's set the terms and conditions for everyone else's casing, their arguments. he's set it up so that there's uncontested wolf-claims against people who are just outright afk, and then set up easy mischops for later days by picking holes in every little thing someone says with posts that pretend at reason, both of which will be looked at by others as Villager Effort and as a reason to wolf-read the people he nitpicked
Now that you know it's Wilgy town, and you can reverse the polarity on this negative read, what do you think of Wilgy's 'worldview/agenda'?
it's still not great tbh. him being town and also pushing that world/approach confuses me, unless he had some kind of plan to switcheroo in the following days

of course, him picking holes in every little thing someone says, as a villager, would be useful now/later
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:06 am Anyways hi
hello

would u like to play now

:lulz: :bored:

ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:58 am
I know, right?
Even I knew Wilgy was town and I read like 3 pages

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:32 am
hello

would u like to play now

No probably not tbh

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Well I am playing just not in a way people will like

ImageImage

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

nonideal tbh

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:36 am
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:32 am
hello

would u like to play now

No probably not tbh
what can we do to change that?

ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

I dunno my WiM is near zero this game I dunno how to get it back

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

ImageImage

S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 87

Post by S~V~S »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:36 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:58 am
I know, right?
Even I knew Wilgy was town and I read like 3 pages
He was the person most actively solving.

Not liking someone’s philosophy of how mafia should be played doesn’t make them bad .

If Daisy had time to read enough to change from her null-ish stance on Wilgy to voting him out, then she had time to post her vote at the very least.

I could also vote for sig again tbh.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:27 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:47 am wilgy knows in a battle of wim he'll always out-class me, since I don't duel with wall-posts and structured paragraphs

but this is him wolfing
I know this is the current modus operandi of mafia on MU and TS, where everything boils down to claims that we know the differences between someone being town and wolf because people are reliably consistent and they only ever do x as town and y as wolf, but I should inform you and probably everyone else that I'm not going to engage in an argument about meta, because it's not reliable, it's rarely true, and people hide in it all the time

wilgy is a wolf because he's establishing an agenda/worldview that everyone else is now rotating around. he's set the terms and conditions for everyone else's casing, their arguments. he's set it up so that there's uncontested wolf-claims against people who are just outright afk, and then set up easy mischops for later days by picking holes in every little thing someone says with posts that pretend at reason, both of which will be looked at by others as Villager Effort and as a reason to wolf-read the people he nitpicked
Now that you know it's Wilgy town, and you can reverse the polarity on this negative read, what do you think of Wilgy's 'worldview/agenda'?
it's still not great tbh. him being town and also pushing that world/approach confuses me, unless he had some kind of plan to switcheroo in the following days

of course, him picking holes in every little thing someone says, as a villager, would be useful now/later
I don't understand, why are you allergic at solving low posters D1, going instead for the top poster?
His worldview was exactly what this game needed.
Now if Abi doesn't want to post we lose a day chopping her at one moment except we let her until lylo and pray for the correct solve of the alive villagers at the moment.

Mafia would let town!Abi alive especially for that, also if she is a baddie her partner will do anything to push the game in the opposite direction.

Both you and Sig choose me and Wilgy as main pushes and both me and Wilgy were skeptical about your intentions.
If Abi is town you both TMIed her town, and wanted her alive over Wilgy to get rid of a game solver and have the perfect push for late game. About Sig, I can understand the vote on a counter wagon, but Wilgy was so obvious town that his vote on Wilgy is just horrible

☆Princess Abigail☆

Good news I'm town

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Bad news I'm never gonna be found. Really should've solved me D1

ImageImage

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:47 am

but this is him wolfing

I don't understand, why are you allergic at solving low posters D1, going instead for the top poster?
Now if Abi doesn't want to post we lose a day chopping her at one moment except we let her until lylo and pray for the correct solve of the alive villagers at the moment.

Mafia would let town!Abi alive especially for that, also if she is a baddie her partner will do anything to push the game in the opposite direction.

Both you and Sig choose me and Wilgy as main pushes and both me and Wilgy were skeptical about your intentions.
If Abi is town you both TMIed her town, and wanted her alive over Wilgy to get rid of a game solver and have the perfect push for late game. About Sig, I can understand the vote on a counter wagon, but Wilgy was so obvious town that his vote on Wilgy is just horrible

ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am
From what I can tell, both Spacedaisy and Lime Coke thought they were breaking a three-way tie, or at least deciding the result?

If either Abi or sig are a Wolf, then it looks suspicious, but if they're both town, it's somewhat clearing, I think. Would a Wolf see a three-way Town tie and call attention to themselves as the decider?
Daisys last post regarding Wilgy was a very vague kinda null read. Wilgy was supatowning from out the gate, and I think Daisy knows his game well.

Also "from what I can tell"~ how can you tell what Daisy was thinking? We won't know until she tells us, which she chose not to do.

Also if you find making a drive by vote to break a tie that results in the death of a civvie not suspicious, I congratulate you on your open mindedness :beer:

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am Yeah, I'm feeling like suspecting daisy for that vote is putting the cart before the horse. As in, it's only suspicious if Abi or sig are wolves.
Yeah, well, as someone who voted sig cause I thought they were bad, and still thinks they're bad, I think the horse is right where it belongs.

If Daisy comes in and tells us why her viewpoint on Wilgy evolved enough to vote for him, I might then change my vote to sig. I need to go over Falcons interactions with him EOD day one.
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:36 pm Actually, no I misread that. I think it was falcon he was annoyed with and I can see why. sig was joking with Epi and says he was fluff posting and falcon seemed to be making a big deal out of it. I'm not sure I get what falcon meant.

The only weird thing I see with sig is actually just the fact that he is pinged by Epi for not joking, when he was even joking with Epi himself.
This is Daisys actual last post, from Tuesday night, almost a full day before EOD. A lot happened in that time, much of it somewhat esoteric disagreements about mafia philosophy. Nothing that Wilgy has not said before in other games, and I think Daisy knows his game better than most. I reread Wilgy to see if there was anything that could have changed her mind from "meh" to voting him, and I couldn't find it.

Her last post, understanding why sig is annoyed with Falcon. Gotta get ready for work, stayed late last night, go in early today. Luckily the month ends only ... once a month lol.

But yeah, gonna reread sig with a focus on his interactions with Falcon.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:49 am Good news I'm town
I might believe that if you throw a juice box at me.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:21 am

but this is him wolfing

A real answer would be too much effort from you?

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

God part of me thinks that Syn's insistence on voting out Wilgy being fine to be town...or like fine with his decision but idk if I wanna reward that.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:35 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:04 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:21 pm Town:
Michelle
LCx2
Falcon
Syn
Add SVS here maybe? Kinda liked the recent posts.
Right, so I just realized this plus me makes it 6.

If these 5 specifically are town then this game is basically a W for town.

It's like I'm a genius or something.
Reminding myself here with what I had Day 1.

I feel... fine still rolling with it? Falcon died so that kind of makes me feel fine with the results it's given me...sans Wilgy vote while he was outside the reads.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

I gotta see what Sig does today. Day 1 I was kinda cool with letting him do what he was doing...

Of course this ended up looking stupid because I ended up voting Wilgy while I said I'd be fine letting him live to do the same thing.

But yeah Sig's main push WAS Wilgy so...
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Sig and Spacedaisy maybe? Would it be that easy according to how today is going?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

But like that would mean 1 maf was hard pushing Wigy while the other just decided "let's hidden vote at the last second on the same guy."

Which wouldn't make sense.

So maybe just 1 in those 2 if we're lucky?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Spacedaisy's iso isn't exactly great.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:50 am
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:21 am

A real answer would be too much effort from you?
the real answer was given on d1 when it was first asked

the premise of your question also assumes motive on my end that is silly ("going instead for the top poster")

ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Roxy iso I'm mixed on... feeling like her trying to understand reasoning on votes is a pretty good look though, analysis seems fine but something about it is messing with me, but that might be style difference.

So won't be voting today.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Dammit Syn I was doing a monologue.

After the Roxy iso I was gonna go into a speech about standards and practices.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Despite going with gimmick in the game I can't put Epi in my townreads. Unless like Sig flips mafia...or Abigail flips maf (think he pushed there?) Then I'd be fine with pulling back. Otherwise can be on the list of vote outs.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Not exactly priority though.
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

@Epignosis - can you put together your reasoning for your votes? I find myself disagreeing with sul sul

@Long Con - do you think gimmick-y Epi is bad? Really? Have you seen this before? Is your Michelle read the same? I was wondering who your top two sus are.

@S~V~S - I feel like you are being helpful and I am agreeing with a lot of what you post which makes me nervous as I have been burned by your sweet, gentle natured style of playing. While my heart believes your civvie my hed say watch the F out!

@Michelle - yeah I feel about you the same way I feel about SVS except your style is more like - here it is!! answers naoplztku!! No room for squiggling. I feel v strongly you are town. Please DO NOT BETRAY MY VIBE!! Looking for your insights again today.

@☆Princess Abigail☆ - why sign up if you did not feel like playing? Are you trying for a more relaxed low posting style of play? If yes then you must still let us see your usual style through fewer posts - good luck bc I find your posts this game to be wanting and lacking substance of any kind. Not helpful to the town at all when you say stuff like - You do not feel like playing, you have no wim and that you will not be found town and said we should have solved you D 1. This does not feel like you are helping instead it feels like you are wanting to be elimmed and for me when someone wants to be elimmed I oblige. ot that it matters but I did expect something more from you, I know that is unfair but I cannot help how I feel.

@sig - you are v slippery for me to read like I want to call you town but your posts read otherwise half the time. I am going to wait and see how other og's treat ya to help me form a more solid read of you.

@Spacedaisy - damn girl I miss your old style and wish I had more to go off here but your posts coupled with that drive y vote has left me doubting your civvie-ness. I hope you can add more today. At least the reason for your vote and how you arrived at your decision.

@Lime Coke - I( do not think I have seen your town game. If I have it's been a minute but I do feel like you are trying to get into the game unlike last game where your posting was minimal as well as you making your thought process clear. I want to give you a chance this game but I will be watching.

@Syn - what is with your preferential treatment of PA but not Daisy or even Epi. They both have a lower post count than the Princess so what gives? Your playstyle this game is not feeling v good. Your vibe feels way off. I feel like you are usually a bit whimsical with your playstyle and I am not seeing any of that here. Looking forward to reading more and hoping for a better feel.
;)
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:18 am
DrWilgy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:30 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:28 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:19 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:16 pm So we're doing mountainous. What's the best way to approach day one of mountainous?

Lynch All Mafia

Same as every game dude
Sounds like a plan. Abby is due for a wolfin', you think?
Abi is always due for a wolfin' but in terms of recency, Abi was just wolf.
statistics fallacy, this is a wolf
Syn wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:08 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 3:36 am ☆Princess Abigail☆ 3 Voters: falcon45ca, DrWilgy, Michelle

Now it looks better.
Mafia folklore says the first wagon of 3 voters always contain a wolf, including the voted player

Please discuss..
drwilgy
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:01 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:20 pm Okay tried fully catching up but I saw Wilgy posting more paragraphs and I got bored and started posting.

Hello everyone.
it's wolf indicative
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:06 am Wilgy's POE is two afk people and then the first person who entered the thread when he was catching up

but this is him wolfing

but this is him wolfing

Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:55 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:52 am @Syn skipping the wallposts, you could at least respond to the short hand replies I've given you. I.e. me asking what fallacy I could've made earlier and regarding you not actually reading my poe previously. Pretty sure you should've been notified of them by means of me quoting you.

How am I supposed to tell the difference between civ Syn who's wrong and wolf Syn who's down to just keep barking the same thing over and over again?
woof woof etc
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:58 am
DrWilgy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:52 am @Syn skipping the wallposts, you could at least respond to the short hand replies I've given you. I.e. me asking what fallacy I could've made earlier and regarding you not actually reading my poe previously. Pretty sure you should've been notified of them by means of me quoting you.

How am I supposed to tell the difference between civ Syn who's wrong and wolf Syn who's down to just keep barking the same thing over and over again?
also, the fallacy post was a joke (both you and michelle are taking everything hyper-seriously for some reason), and to be honest, daisy being on an earlier POE is even worse, given that she only started posting 2 hours ago. so what was she doing in your earlier POE with 0 posts?
@Syn your reason to vote Wilgy comes from things that are not wolfy fmpov.
Idk if you are a villager who is convinced about his ideas or a wolf who just succeded in mischop a villager.
You never gave a chance to Wilgy, decided he is a wolf from the get go and never switched your attention to someone else except me who I am also a villager.

What's your Poe now?

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Okay yeah Roxy town.

And yes it's probably been a long while since you've seen my town game. Wheels are finally turning for me this game.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

This is where I am rn. I am hoping we can pull it together for elim.

Sorrow that we lost @falcon45ca this one is for you -

I love the Stones for morning music <3
;)
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Dw Roxy, I am not letting you down!

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

got end of month then meetings will be around when I can
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:57 am Dw Roxy, I am not letting you down!
<3
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:22 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am
From what I can tell, both Spacedaisy and Lime Coke thought they were breaking a three-way tie, or at least deciding the result?

If either Abi or sig are a Wolf, then it looks suspicious, but if they're both town, it's somewhat clearing, I think. Would a Wolf see a three-way Town tie and call attention to themselves as the decider?
Daisys last post regarding Wilgy was a very vague kinda null read. Wilgy was supatowning from out the gate, and I think Daisy knows his game well.

Also "from what I can tell"~ how can you tell what Daisy was thinking? We won't know until she tells us, which she chose not to do.

Also if you find making a drive by vote to break a tie that results in the death of a civvie not suspicious, I congratulate you on your open mindedness :beer:

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am Yeah, I'm feeling like suspecting daisy for that vote is putting the cart before the horse. As in, it's only suspicious if Abi or sig are wolves.
Yeah, well, as someone who voted sig cause I thought they were bad, and still thinks they're bad, I think the horse is right where it belongs.

If Daisy comes in and tells us why her viewpoint on Wilgy evolved enough to vote for him, I might then change my vote to sig. I need to go over Falcons interactions with him EOD day one.
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:36 pm Actually, no I misread that. I think it was falcon he was annoyed with and I can see why. sig was joking with Epi and says he was fluff posting and falcon seemed to be making a big deal out of it. I'm not sure I get what falcon meant.

The only weird thing I see with sig is actually just the fact that he is pinged by Epi for not joking, when he was even joking with Epi himself.
This is Daisys actual last post, from Tuesday night, almost a full day before EOD. A lot happened in that time, much of it somewhat esoteric disagreements about mafia philosophy. Nothing that Wilgy has not said before in other games, and I think Daisy knows his game better than most. I reread Wilgy to see if there was anything that could have changed her mind from "meh" to voting him, and I couldn't find it.

Her last post, understanding why sig is annoyed with Falcon. Gotta get ready for work, stayed late last night, go in early today. Luckily the month ends only ... once a month lol.

But yeah, gonna reread sig with a focus on his interactions with Falcon.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:49 am Good news I'm town
I might believe that if you throw a juice box at me.
Than I'd have to go find the gif link and I'm REALLY lazy

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am @Epignosis - can you put together your reasoning for your votes? I find myself disagreeing with sul sul

@Long Con - do you think gimmick-y Epi is bad? Really? Have you seen this before? Is your Michelle read the same? I was wondering who your top two sus are.

@S~V~S - I feel like you are being helpful and I am agreeing with a lot of what you post which makes me nervous as I have been burned by your sweet, gentle natured style of playing. While my heart believes your civvie my hed say watch the F out!

@Michelle - yeah I feel about you the same way I feel about SVS except your style is more like - here it is!! answers naoplztku!! No room for squiggling. I feel v strongly you are town. Please DO NOT BETRAY MY VIBE!! Looking for your insights again today.

@☆Princess Abigail☆ - why sign up if you did not feel like playing? Are you trying for a more relaxed low posting style of play? If yes then you must still let us see your usual style through fewer posts - good luck bc I find your posts this game to be wanting and lacking substance of any kind. Not helpful to the town at all when you say stuff like - You do not feel like playing, you have no wim and that you will not be found town and said we should have solved you D 1. This does not feel like you are helping instead it feels like you are wanting to be elimmed and for me when someone wants to be elimmed I oblige. ot that it matters but I did expect something more from you, I know that is unfair but I cannot help how I feel.

@sig - you are v slippery for me to read like I want to call you town but your posts read otherwise half the time. I am going to wait and see how other og's treat ya to help me form a more solid read of you.

@Spacedaisy - damn girl I miss your old style and wish I had more to go off here but your posts coupled with that drive y vote has left me doubting your civvie-ness. I hope you can add more today. At least the reason for your vote and how you arrived at your decision.

@Lime Coke - I( do not think I have seen your town game. If I have it's been a minute but I do feel like you are trying to get into the game unlike last game where your posting was minimal as well as you making your thought process clear. I want to give you a chance this game but I will be watching.

@Syn - what is with your preferential treatment of PA but not Daisy or even Epi. They both have a lower post count than the Princess so what gives? Your playstyle this game is not feeling v good. Your vibe feels way off. I feel like you are usually a bit whimsical with your playstyle and I am not seeing any of that here. Looking forward to reading more and hoping for a better feel.
It's a dangerous game to assume that someone is mafia solely cause they've got low wim

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I signed up when I had wim

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:39 am I signed up when I had wim
Do you have any reads?

☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:43 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:39 am I signed up when I had wim
Do you have any reads?
My main read is dead lol

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:38 am
Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am
@Epignosis - can you put together your reasoning for your votes? I find myself disagreeing with sul sul

It's a dangerous game to assume that someone is mafia solely cause they've got low wim
It is also dangerous to ass-u-me that I believe you are mafia - tbh I don't but when you post like this you are not helping the town you are hurting it. Saying stuff like you should have solved me D 1 or I have no wim or you do not feel like playing and basically asking, no begging to be elimmed. Poor town!!!!
You know the work that goes into making a game and as I have hosted you before there is nothing worse for a host than a player saying stuff like this and acting like it is acceptable. It is not imo. While we all have off games this seems to be a bit ott. Just my feelings and no one else's.
I do not want to hurt your feelings nor make you mad as I have mad respect for you as a player (i wanted you to be our champion and was v sad when you were not picked) sorry I expect more from you than others. I apologize. :hugs:
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Bread Roxy you town

But all for weak ass reasons

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:49 am Bread Roxy you town

oh I need way more than this but it is a start.

What are your weak ass reasons?
;)
☆Princess Abigail☆

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:54 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:49 am Bread Roxy you town

oh I need way more than this but it is a start.

What are your weak ass reasons?
Solving feels real from all of you. Feels like your trying to pull town out of the ditch it's burying itself in

Michelle trying to solve the Wilgy wagon feels genuine

You trying to make me play feels genuine I don't see why a wolf bothers trying to push me to make content

Breads monologs feel good to me

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It doesn't feel too me like Michelle is trying to push an agenda wrt Wilgy wagon it just feels like real pure thoughts

ImageImage

Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:58 am It doesn't feel too me like Michelle is trying to push an agenda wrt Wilgy wagon it just feels like real pure thoughts
I totes agree - where do you see your self voting? Also Happy Fry-day!!
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:01 am But like that would mean 1 maf was hard pushing Wigy while the other just decided "let's hidden vote at the last second on the same guy."

Which wouldn't make sense.

So maybe just 1 in those 2 if we're lucky?
Yeah this is my sticking point, too. On the one hand, I’m not sure how an experienced player like Daisy does this to openly save sig (who I really think is bad), and WIFOM WIFOM WIFOM.

On the other hand, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Right now I’m truly leaning cigar; maybe it is what it looks like. But I want to hear from Daisy what led her to vote Wilgy.

I mean, i don’t understand why anyone voted for Wilgy (except Syn, who made his reasoning very clear; I don’t agree with him, but disagreeing with Someone doesn’t make them bad, and I don’t really sue him for that vote).

Return to “Previous Hustles”