Host/spec
63%

Total votes: 8
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 87

Re: Sims Mafia game thread

Post by S~V~S »

*sus him. New phone. I’m sure I’ll be making some hilarious autocorrect errors.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:06 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:58 am It doesn't feel too me like Michelle is trying to push an agenda wrt Wilgy wagon it just feels like real pure thoughts
I totes agree - where do you see your self voting? Also Happy Fry-day!!
Any viable wagon I don't town read honestly
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:27 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:16 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:54 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:48 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:47 am wilgy knows in a battle of wim he'll always out-class me, since I don't duel with wall-posts and structured paragraphs

but this is him wolfing
What's the difference between Wilgy town and Wilgy wolf?
I know this is the current modus operandi of mafia on MU and TS, where everything boils down to claims that we know the differences between someone being town and wolf because people are reliably consistent and they only ever do x as town and y as wolf, but I should inform you and probably everyone else that I'm not going to engage in an argument about meta, because it's not reliable, it's rarely true, and people hide in it all the time

wilgy is a wolf because he's establishing an agenda/worldview that everyone else is now rotating around. he's set the terms and conditions for everyone else's casing, their arguments. he's set it up so that there's uncontested wolf-claims against people who are just outright afk, and then set up easy mischops for later days by picking holes in every little thing someone says with posts that pretend at reason, both of which will be looked at by others as Villager Effort and as a reason to wolf-read the people he nitpicked
Now that you know it's Wilgy town, and you can reverse the polarity on this negative read, what do you think of Wilgy's 'worldview/agenda'?
it's still not great tbh. him being town and also pushing that world/approach confuses me, unless he had some kind of plan to switcheroo in the following days

of course, him picking holes in every little thing someone says, as a villager, would be useful now/later
Ok. I get this view on Wilgy's posts, and I didn't disagree. It wasn't the reason I voted for him, but more like "if he's bad, this is not a trap we want to fall into". I voted for him because of his weird self-contradiction about sig, and I still don't understand how he came up with that stuff honestly. Point is, there was more than one valid reason to suspect him.

That's why an exchange like the following one, where they're discussing Wilgy's yeet, is a huge stretch:
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:36 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:58 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:05 am That's egregious
I know, right?
Even I knew Wilgy was town and I read like 3 pages
He was the person most actively solving.

Not liking someone’s philosophy of how mafia should be played doesn’t make them bad .

If Daisy had time to read enough to change from her null-ish stance on Wilgy to voting him out, then she had time to post her vote at the very least.

I could also vote for sig again tbh.
Let's put aside the level of gall it takes to not play, not even vote, and then come in and berate us for voting a guy with more than one strike against him. Here's the thing: hindsight is 20/20. Yup, Wilgy was obviously town... as of the point his role was revealed. Let's not act like we haven't seen Wolf Wilgy absolutely snow everyone into believing he's obvious town, including all three of you.

We've got Michelle, S~V~S, and Abi all wringing their hands and lamenting how this could have happened, and I'll be shocked if there is not a Wolf in that group.

Michelle is sticking to a loose WIFOM against Syn and sig based on their suspicion of her and Wilgy, and she once again poured on the extra "but Wilgy was so obvious town" to try and bolster the suspicion, which I don't like. So, continuing her Day 1 stance. @Michelle voted for Abi and came close to getting her eliminated yesterday, but today it's friendly talk and softball questions. What is your real stance on her? You are not treating her like someone you suspect today. Actually, what's your opinion on Roxy, you said you won't let her down, does that mean that you think she's Town?

Abi is just...
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:17 am Bad news I'm never gonna be found. Really should've solved me D1
Abi, I enjoy playing with you when you're here, but it's time to make some hard choices, and I think it goes like this: a) get WIM, get playing, b) get replaced, c) get yeeted. There's no shame in choosing option b) if that's what it takes, but your personal forecast there is frustrating.

S~V~S is my top choice of the three as wolf. She voted off the Wilgy wagon:

sig 3 Voters: falcon45ca, S~V~S, DrWilgy

... along with two confirmed Town. She came in here today ready to berate Wilgy voters, and dive right on to the Lowest Hanging Fruit, Spacedaisy, for her stealth Wilgy vote. Lime Coke made the exact same vote, and you haven't even questioned him about it, even though when Daisy did it, it's damning. :shrug2: I get that voting without posting is not ever a good look, but is that good evidence of a wolf? You acknowledged that it's not the greatest move for a Wolf to make, but then decided you still believe it.

And... I just plain don't believe this: "I reread Wilgy to see if there was anything that could have changed her mind from "meh" to voting him, and I couldn't find it." :evileye: So, you're saying you attempted reread Wilgy's progression through Day 1 from Daisy's perspective somehow to find the point where she most likely decided she suspects him?

Yeah right. There's no way you did that, you're posting fake busywork to look towny. Why would you even bother doing that, we have two days and the answer you're looking for will almost certainly come to light unless Daisy has simply abandoned the game.

[VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am @Long Con - do you think gimmick-y Epi is bad? Really? Have you seen this before? Is your Michelle read the same? I was wondering who your top two sus are.
No, I don't think gimmick-y Epi is bad. He was 100% gimmick in the last game and he was town. :confused: Is my Michelle read the same as what? Why her specifically? I'd say it's not exactly the same because of the things I wrote in my last post. Top sus right now is S~V~S, other one I guess is Michelle.

Roxy, you didn't vote on Day 1, and I don't really remember your posts. Why is that?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:59 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
@Long Con

Not the same vote at all. He posted for one thing. He made several posts in a row. He was involved and his suspects also evolved.

And I am not the only one pissy about the Wilgy yeet, read the beginning of today again.

Wilgy voted sig before me, and falcon voted him using my actual “I may vote for sig” as his jump off point.

So ok, whatever.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:33 pm
@Long Con

Not the same vote at all. He posted for one thing. He made several posts in a row. He was involved and his suspects also evolved.

And I am not the only one pissy about the Wilgy yeet, read the beginning of today again.

Wilgy voted sig before me, and falcon voted him using my actual “I may vote for sig” as his jump off point.

So ok, whatever.
It's the same vote as in, they both thought they were the one to put Wilgy over. I get that their approach was different in obvious ways, but if you think that Daisy was trying to save sig, then why wouldn't you suspect Lime Coke of voting for the same reason? Involvement and explanation notwithstanding... a wolf who is participatory would, of course, approach their vote in a participatory way. Are you saying you're more suspicious of the nonparticipation, or the "they voted to save sig" aspect?

And I'm quite sure I don't need to be told to reread the beginning of today again. The post where I voted you quite clearly discusses the three of you (Michelle, Abi, and yourself), and individually addresses each of you about it.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Just looking at Michelle's ISO and saw something that made me laugh.
Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:12 am
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:57 am I'm not happy about that flip for obvious reasons. Literally just coming off of a loss I've been playing like complete shit lately but I legit don't know what to do to even get off of this or how to gain the headspace to dig into these games like I want to but...I legit just can't.
:bighug: don't be harsh on yourself and stop overthinking things, I made mistakes in F4/F3 a few times after putting effort in games. I know how it is, but a new game cancels everything in the past and all you can do to improve is to follow your heart.
and her very next post, a couple of hours later:
I know, right?
:haha: Like, you know Lime Coke can hear you, right?
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Syn »

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am

@Syn - what is with your preferential treatment of PA but not Daisy or even Epi. They both have a lower post count than the Princess so what gives? Your playstyle this game is not feeling v good. Your vibe feels way off. I feel like you are usually a bit whimsical with your playstyle and I am not seeing any of that here. Looking forward to reading more and hoping for a better feel.
she's my wolf partner

also she's the only one from the trio of AFK posters that was run up on a wagon, and has expressed that her inactivity is a motivation issue, whereas both epi and daisy said their inactivity was/is a no-time issue

i can't motivate someone with no time, but maybe i can motivate someone who needs motivating

even then though I didn't exactly invest much time or effort into that. if abigail is truly opting out then she'll either be subbed out or we'll just kill her because it's gone from inactivity to being actively anti-town
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:50 am @Syn your reason to vote Wilgy comes from things that are not wolfy fmpov.
Idk if you are a villager who is convinced about his ideas or a wolf who just succeded in mischop a villager.
You never gave a chance to Wilgy, decided he is a wolf from the get go and never switched your attention to someone else except me who I am also a villager.

What's your Poe now?
dependent on what daisy/sig do when they enter thread

I'm catching up now so maybe they already have

ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I coulda used at least 20% more whimsy in those posts, Syn.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:01 pm
Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:50 am @Syn your reason to vote Wilgy comes from things that are not wolfy fmpov.
Idk if you are a villager who is convinced about his ideas or a wolf who just succeded in mischop a villager.
You never gave a chance to Wilgy, decided he is a wolf from the get go and never switched your attention to someone else except me who I am also a villager.

What's your Poe now?
dependent on what daisy/sig do when they enter thread

I'm catching up now so maybe they already have
nailbiter
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:18 pm Ok. I get this view on Wilgy's posts, and I didn't disagree. It wasn't the reason I voted for him, but more like "if he's bad, this is not a trap we want to fall into". I voted for him because of his weird self-contradiction about sig, and I still don't understand how he came up with that stuff honestly. Point is, there was more than one valid reason to suspect him.

That's why an exchange like the following one, where they're discussing Wilgy's yeet, is a huge stretch:
I know, right?

Not liking someone’s philosophy of how mafia should be played doesn’t make them bad .

If Daisy had time to read enough to change from her null-ish stance on Wilgy to voting him out, then she had time to post her vote at the very least.

Let's put aside the level of gall it takes to not play, not even vote, and then come in and berate us for voting a guy with more than one strike against him. Here's the thing: hindsight is 20/20. Yup, Wilgy was obviously town... as of the point his role was revealed. Let's not act like we haven't seen Wolf Wilgy absolutely snow everyone into believing he's obvious town, including all three of you.

We've got Michelle, S~V~S, and Abi all wringing their hands and lamenting how this could have happened, and I'll be shocked if there is not a Wolf in that group.

Michelle is sticking to a loose WIFOM against Syn and sig based on their suspicion of her and Wilgy, and she once again poured on the extra "but Wilgy was so obvious town" to try and bolster the suspicion, which I don't like. So, continuing her Day 1 stance. @Michelle voted for Abi and came close to getting her eliminated yesterday, but today it's friendly talk and softball questions. What is your real stance on her? You are not treating her like someone you suspect today. Actually, what's your opinion on Roxy, you said you won't let her down, does that mean that you think she's Town?

Abi is just...
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:17 am Bad news I'm never gonna be found. Really should've solved me D1
Abi, I enjoy playing with you when you're here, but it's time to make some hard choices, and I think it goes like this: a) get WIM, get playing, b) get replaced, c) get yeeted. There's no shame in choosing option b) if that's what it takes, but your personal forecast there is frustrating.

... along with two confirmed Town. She came in here today ready to berate Wilgy voters, and dive right on to the Lowest Hanging Fruit, Spacedaisy, for her stealth Wilgy vote. Lime Coke made the exact same vote, and you haven't even questioned him about it, even though when Daisy did it, it's damning. :shrug2: I get that voting without posting is not ever a good look, but is that good evidence of a wolf? You acknowledged that it's not the greatest move for a Wolf to make, but then decided you still believe it.

And... I just plain don't believe this: "I reread Wilgy to see if there was anything that could have changed her mind from "meh" to voting him, and I couldn't find it." :evileye: So, you're saying you attempted reread Wilgy's progression through Day 1 from Daisy's perspective somehow to find the point where she most likely decided she suspects him?

Yeah right. There's no way you did that, you're posting fake busywork to look towny. Why would you even bother doing that, we have two days and the answer you're looking for will almost certainly come to light unless Daisy has simply abandoned the game.

i find this compelling and am tempted to relinquish all responsibility and just sheep wolfily

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:02 pm I coulda used at least 20% more whimsy in those posts, Syn.
i am pretty whimsical

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

so no daisy or sig huh

tough crowd

ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:07 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:02 pm I coulda used at least 20% more whimsy in those posts, Syn.
i am pretty whimsical
No, no, it's okay - "sheep wolfily" just literally tickled my fancy.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:18 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:47 am wilgy knows in a battle of wim he'll always out-class me, since I don't duel with wall-posts and structured paragraphs

but this is him wolfing
I know this is the current modus operandi of mafia on MU and TS, where everything boils down to claims that we know the differences between someone being town and wolf because people are reliably consistent and they only ever do x as town and y as wolf, but I should inform you and probably everyone else that I'm not going to engage in an argument about meta, because it's not reliable, it's rarely true, and people hide in it all the time

wilgy is a wolf because he's establishing an agenda/worldview that everyone else is now rotating around. he's set the terms and conditions for everyone else's casing, their arguments. he's set it up so that there's uncontested wolf-claims against people who are just outright afk, and then set up easy mischops for later days by picking holes in every little thing someone says with posts that pretend at reason, both of which will be looked at by others as Villager Effort and as a reason to wolf-read the people he nitpicked
Now that you know it's Wilgy town, and you can reverse the polarity on this negative read, what do you think of Wilgy's 'worldview/agenda'?
it's still not great tbh. him being town and also pushing that world/approach confuses me, unless he had some kind of plan to switcheroo in the following days

of course, him picking holes in every little thing someone says, as a villager, would be useful now/later

Ok. I get this view on Wilgy's posts, and I didn't disagree. It wasn't the reason I voted for him, but more like "if he's bad, this is not a trap we want to fall into". I voted for him because of his weird self-contradiction about sig, and I still don't understand how he came up with that stuff honestly. Point is, there was more than one valid reason to suspect him.

What exactly was that contradiction you are talking about?
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:18 pm That's why an exchange like the following one, where they're discussing Wilgy's yeet, is a huge stretch:
I know, right?

The point is, you can't chop someone because they can fool you, because in this case I think you should be the next candidate to be voted out.
If think every villager who voted Wilgy took the fear path because it looked the easiest, and didn't look at the game as a whole.
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:18 pm We've got Michelle, S~V~S, and Abi all wringing their hands and lamenting how this could have happened, and I'll be shocked if there is not a Wolf in that group.

I don't know how Abi flips, but I don't agree to let her be resolved close to or in lylo.
And yes, I think Roxy is town.
Also yes, if you think I am lamenting, i am doing it.
So what?
My solve is linked with the bad cases Sig posted against Wilgy and against me.
He was pretending he can read me, which I know it's not correct and is a way for wolves to push or pocket me. I gave him time and went against Abi but unfortunately town followed Sig and voted Wilgy. In those 5 votes we have at least 3 townies.

The coloured text: Abi deserved the chop and she was saved for a reason if she is town - she belongs to the Poe and the wolves will let her alive until late to have a free mischop.
The best day to clear the Poe of an inactive is D1.

Your wording is weird, it's like you read her town, or something? What gives you the read?
Also that post when I answered 'I know right' was a joke.
Why do you pretend it's more than that?

I didn't trust your case on Wilgy (proof is, I forgot about it and I need you to explain me again what was about.
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:18 pm Abi is just...

I want to know your complete reads Long Con, the case looks compelling for Sig but I can see a civvie SVS upset at a hidden vote so close to Eod.
Why is she a wolf if she was voting Sig with 2 flipped villagers, this is a logical fallacy.
Also you can't put equality between Brad and Daisy, maybe they voted the same, but one posted all day trying to solve and voted in the open, the other was low poster but came at Eod voting just in the poll.

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

VC
Day 2 elimination
Poll runs till Sun Mar 03, 2024 5:00 am
Please note that if you vote, your vote will be visible.

You may select 1 option

☆Princess Abigail☆
No votes
Voters: None
Epignosis
No votes
Lime Coke
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
14%
Voters: Long Con
sig
29%
Voters: Epignosis, Michelle
Spacedaisy
14%
Voters: S~V~S
Syn
No votes
No elimination
14%
Voters: Syn
Host/spec
29%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, Thunal33
Total votes: 7

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:22 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:33 pm
@Long Con

So ok, whatever.
It's the same vote as in, they both thought they were the one to put Wilgy over. I get that their approach was different in obvious ways, but if you think that Daisy was trying to save sig, then why wouldn't you suspect Lime Coke of voting for the same reason? Involvement and explanation notwithstanding... a wolf who is participatory would, of course, approach their vote in a participatory way. Are you saying you're more suspicious of the nonparticipation, or the "they voted to save sig" aspect?

And I'm quite sure I don't need to be told to reread the beginning of today again. The post where I voted you quite clearly discusses the three of you (Michelle, Abi, and yourself), and individually addresses each of you about it.
It's the drive by element I find sus, not the vote itself. As I am pretty sure I have made abundantly clear. I am sure you see the difference between Daisy makes her last post 10:30 Tuesday night, and votes without posting at all between Tuesday night and somewhere between 9 and 10 vote on Weds night.

I am thinking sig, cause i also suspect sig, and there is only a two wolf team :shrug: and that vote made sig look even more sus to me. Which is why I said earlier, i want to hear from Daisy.

It could be Abbi too, I guess, but a team with two low posters ... I don't know that I see Daisy going out on a limb to save Abbi. Sig is at at least active. If I didn't have much time to play, I might go out on a limb to save an active teammate. But prolly not an inactive one.

So yeah, I found the driveby nature of the vote on someone who she had not previously mentioned as being sus to be the baddiest part of all this.

Also if I offended you by telling you to read again, that was not my intent. You sound a bit offended here, "I'm quite sure I don't need to be told". I wasn't trying to be snarky, I wasn't 100% sure you had seen all of the discussion on it.

In any case, I find your case a bit of a reach, and would say so if it wasn't on myself, as well, ha ha
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

So today I won't be voting Michelle, Brad or Syn (like I said, i don't agree with his stances, but I think they come from a town place)

I saw Rox was in but i just skimmed, I need to read her reads list.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am @Epignosis - can you put together your reasoning for your votes? I find myself disagreeing with sul sul

@Long Con - do you think gimmick-y Epi is bad? Really? Have you seen this before? Is your Michelle read the same? I was wondering who your top two sus are.

@S~V~S - I feel like you are being helpful and I am agreeing with a lot of what you post which makes me nervous as I have been burned by your sweet, gentle natured style of playing. While my heart believes your civvie my hed say watch the F out!

@Michelle - yeah I feel about you the same way I feel about SVS except your style is more like - here it is!! answers naoplztku!! No room for squiggling. I feel v strongly you are town. Please DO NOT BETRAY MY VIBE!! Looking for your insights again today.

@☆Princess Abigail☆ - why sign up if you did not feel like playing? Are you trying for a more relaxed low posting style of play? If yes then you must still let us see your usual style through fewer posts - good luck bc I find your posts this game to be wanting and lacking substance of any kind. Not helpful to the town at all when you say stuff like - You do not feel like playing, you have no wim and that you will not be found town and said we should have solved you D 1. This does not feel like you are helping instead it feels like you are wanting to be elimmed and for me when someone wants to be elimmed I oblige. ot that it matters but I did expect something more from you, I know that is unfair but I cannot help how I feel.

@sig - you are v slippery for me to read like I want to call you town but your posts read otherwise half the time. I am going to wait and see how other og's treat ya to help me form a more solid read of you.

@Spacedaisy - damn girl I miss your old style and wish I had more to go off here but your posts coupled with that drive y vote has left me doubting your civvie-ness. I hope you can add more today. At least the reason for your vote and how you arrived at your decision.

@Lime Coke - I( do not think I have seen your town game. If I have it's been a minute but I do feel like you are trying to get into the game unlike last game where your posting was minimal as well as you making your thought process clear. I want to give you a chance this game but I will be watching.

@Syn - what is with your preferential treatment of PA but not Daisy or even Epi. They both have a lower post count than the Princess so what gives? Your playstyle this game is not feeling v good. Your vibe feels way off. I feel like you are usually a bit whimsical with your playstyle and I am not seeing any of that here. Looking forward to reading more and hoping for a better feel.
This post makes me happy.

Re me, I agree i can be scary, but mainly in a multiball environment. Then I can pretend to be town. It wouldn't be as easy when there are only two wolves lol. I think kate had the right of it about me; I lack a certain fire when I'm bad.

Re Syn, intially he was giving some cover to Daisy too. When I first started interacting with him, it was to ask about that. And that's the good thing about only 2 baddies. Having done some research into his posts yesterday, he is a person who stands by his conviction, regardless of the opinions of others.

i agree re Epi, I want to hear more. I also kinda agree re Abbi, it is why before i started to sus sig, I considered an Abbi vote. Shes not having fun, she didn't seem to want to be here. Let her move on, instead of making her feel guilty, right? Not the towniest thing from me or her, but it is what it is. Life > games. She came in and made an effort, but until I feel the juice box hit me in the noggin, I'm non the fence.

I think Brad was solvy early game, and markedly different from his play in GOC where he was bad. Still think so.

LC and I often are at odds; we seem to either not understand each other or auto distrust each other. I am trying to get past that. He susses me, cool, but I also would like to see a more full read list from him.

I think Michelle is town. I just wolfed with her, in Lasso, and I don't think this is wolf Michelle.

I very much want to hear from Daisy.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:05 pm

but this is him wolfing

What exactly was that contradiction you are talking about?
That Wilgy would accuse sig based on him just sheeping other opinions, and then respect the strength of that same opinion as a reason to change the PoE.
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:18 pm That's why an exchange like the following one, where they're discussing Wilgy's yeet, is a huge stretch:
I know, right?

The point is, you can't chop someone because they can fool you, because in this case I think you should be the next candidate to be voted out.
If think every villager who voted Wilgy took the fear path because it looked the easiest, and didn't look at the game as a whole.
That is not the point. That is not why I voted for Wilgy. I'm not fooling you. I voted Wilgy out of suspicion, not fear.
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:18 pm We've got Michelle, S~V~S, and Abi all wringing their hands and lamenting how this could have happened, and I'll be shocked if there is not a Wolf in that group.

I don't know how Abi flips, but I don't agree to let her be resolved close to or in lylo.
Glad we agree.
And yes, I think Roxy is town.
Also yes, if you think I am lamenting, i am doing it.
So what?
My solve is linked with the bad cases Sig posted against Wilgy and against me.
He was pretending he can read me, which I know it's not correct and is a way for wolves to push or pocket me. I gave him time and went against Abi but unfortunately town followed Sig and voted Wilgy. In those 5 votes we have at least 3 townies.

The coloured text: Abi deserved the chop and she was saved for a reason if she is town - she belongs to the Poe and the wolves will let her alive until late to have a free mischop.
The best day to clear the Poe of an inactive is D1.

Your wording is weird, it's like you read her town, or something? What gives you the read?
Not sure what gave you that impression, but I feel pretty null about her right now.
Also that post when I answered 'I know right' was a joke.
Why do you pretend it's more than that?
But... I didn't. :shrug: I just said it made me laugh. Isn't that what jokes are for?
I didn't trust your case on Wilgy (proof is, I forgot about it and I need you to explain me again what was about.
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:18 pm Abi is just...

I want to know your complete reads Long Con, the case looks compelling for Sig but I can see a civvie SVS upset at a hidden vote so close to Eod.
Well, you're in luck, because I happen to love rainbows. I'll do it in a subsequent post though.
Why is she a wolf if she was voting Sig with 2 flipped villagers, this is a logical fallacy.
I just thought a main counterwagon would be a likely place to find a Wolf, and she's the only one there who could fit the bill. It's not a gotcha.
Also you can't put equality between Brad and Daisy, maybe they voted the same, but one posted all day trying to solve and voted in the open, the other was low poster but came at Eod voting just in the poll.
Yes, fair, I am tired of talking about Daisy without her showing up. I was calling one aspect, the relevant aspect to what I was saying - the belief that they were the one putting Wilgy over - would have been the same.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Long Con
Lime Coke
Syn
Roxy

sig
Epignosis
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle
Spacedaisy

S~V~S

We've got the LC Connection starting off the lineup, long and strong. Nothing about LC's posts have made me think he's anything but town. I liked the LC Connection thing, I liked his real frustration at the start of Day 2, and I like his monologues. He did vote to put Wilgy over, or at least he thought he did. Someone could argue that's him saving Wolf sig or Abi, fine, maybe, but I don't believe in that situation.

Syn and Roxy are both in pretty good standing as well, Syn also voted Wilgy but he came by it honestly, and I just haven't really been pinged by either of these two yet.

sig was very towny on Day 1, and so far absent on Day 2. So, we'll see if he stays at this level, he's a wanted man around here.

Epi and Abi, Mr Catchup and Ms Ennui. Just not sure.

Michelle, more than one time that her posts have pinged me, I'm sure I talked about some things in previous posts, but I'd have to reread to remember. Several players townreading her, and I do take that into account but this is my personal read. I feel like Michelle has half the thread nodding in agreement to her towniness in most games, and a guy starts to get wary.

Spacedaisy, well, what do you want? Maybe S~V~S is Town, and exactly right about her. The one thing I have in her favour is that it's weird for an AFK wolf to call attention to themselves by deciding a vote in the last minutes, and slip away without a word. On the other hand same argument that has been applied to Abi may count even more for Daisy: how can we allow her into LYLO in this condition?

S~V~S is who I'm voting for, and has given me the most reason to suspect, and those details are all on microfiche from earlier Day 2 archives. And damn it, S~V~S, I do know that this feels familiar, but I railed for them to yeet you literally all game that time you wolf-won with Scotty. Beans? So yeah, I know that I can be right about you, this isn't a case of "here we go again". Necessarily. :haha:
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 8:47 pm Image
What's wrong, bro?
☆Princess Abigail☆

but this is him wolfing

I know, right?

Abi is just...

I won't replace out and suggesting I should is lame

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:06 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:18 pm Ok. I get this view on Wilgy's posts, and I didn't disagree. It wasn't the reason I voted for him, but more like "if he's bad, this is not a trap we want to fall into". I voted for him because of his weird self-contradiction about sig, and I still don't understand how he came up with that stuff honestly. Point is, there was more than one valid reason to suspect him.

I know, right?

Abi is just...

i find this compelling and am tempted to relinquish all responsibility and just sheep wolfily
Vote Syn

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Really have nothing new to add.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

@Long Con

Yeah my Michelle townread I could probably just like...set in stone and set it to never vote her at all this game. Her Day 1 was good, her Day 2 is basically clearing for her entirely. The passion she's putting into trying to solve into the Wilgy wagon and her being mad about it is pretty much what's setting that in.

That's just my two cents.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:44 pm Really have nothing new to add.
Who would you vote for if you had to right now?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:27 pm

but this is him wolfing

I know, right?

Abi is just...

I won't replace out and suggesting I should is lame
Then choose the unlame option, option a).
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:05 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:25 pm Hi Lime Coke. How do you know you and Long Con are both civ?

I think maybe the Wilgy and Long Con stuff is a misunderstanding. Also I finally get Wilgy's logic and like what he is saying about Syn. It's at least enough for someone to use on D1 I guess anyway.

I have not ISOed sig, but I recall the vague impression sig was aggravated. I should probably ISO though. brb
Hokay. This is Daisys one thought on Wilgy. Then she came in and dropped a drive by vote on Wilgy, the only guy who was seriously trying to solve.

[VOTE: Daisy] aubergine
I attempted to post my why, but I was voting last minute and the thread was locked when I hit post.

Apologies for not coming in sooner. I am also in a couple writing competitions and dealing with beta reading other's work and writing, revising, etc. I forgot the thread should have opened.

Now, here is what happened. I came in the thread at three minutes to 10, after visiting my brother and his family for the evening and having just got home. I found a three way tie between abigail, wilgy, and syn.

I didn't recall any case for abigail before I left. I felt like there was a very strong back and forth between Wilgy and Syn and that having information on one of the two would be the most helpful going forward. So I disregarded voting Abigail. Then I just had to decide Syn or Wilgy. I understood what Wilgy was saying but I thought it was a bit of a stretch. Syn, I don't know, his tone didn't stand out to me, and Wilgy seemed overly zealous.

So I voted a panicked, last minute vote for Wilgy based on coming into a three way tie and wanting to see some information to go off of even if Wilgy flipped civ.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I also am not currently caught up.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Derp, I said syn and I meant sig.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:46 pm
Between Sig of Daisy...leaning Sig.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Also, ftr, after my vote cast, it appeared that there was a flurry of movement that I was not aware of. When I cast my vote, it showed a three way tie before the vote was cast.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:47 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:05 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:25 pm Hi Lime Coke. How do you know you and Long Con are both civ?

I think maybe the Wilgy and Long Con stuff is a misunderstanding. Also I finally get Wilgy's logic and like what he is saying about Syn. It's at least enough for someone to use on D1 I guess anyway.

I have not ISOed sig, but I recall the vague impression sig was aggravated. I should probably ISO though. brb
Hokay. This is Daisys one thought on Wilgy. Then she came in and dropped a drive by vote on Wilgy, the only guy who was seriously trying to solve.

[VOTE: Daisy] aubergine
I attempted to post my why, but I was voting last minute and the thread was locked when I hit post.

Apologies for not coming in sooner. I am also in a couple writing competitions and dealing with beta reading other's work and writing, revising, etc. I forgot the thread should have opened.

Now, here is what happened. I came in the thread at three minutes to 10, after visiting my brother and his family for the evening and having just got home. I found a three way tie between abigail, wilgy, and syn.

I didn't recall any case for abigail before I left. I felt like there was a very strong back and forth between Wilgy and Syn and that having information on one of the two would be the most helpful going forward. So I disregarded voting Abigail. Then I just had to decide Syn or Wilgy. I understood what Wilgy was saying but I thought it was a bit of a stretch. Syn, I don't know, his tone didn't stand out to me, and Wilgy seemed overly zealous.

So I voted a panicked, last minute vote for Wilgy based on coming into a three way tie and wanting to see some information to go off of even if Wilgy flipped civ.
sig.

sig or Wilgy.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:48 pm Derp, I said syn and I meant sig.
sorry I didn't see this you caught it!
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:49 pm Also, ftr, after my vote cast, it appeared that there was a flurry of movement that I was not aware of. When I cast my vote, it showed a three way tie before the vote was cast.
That lines up with that we have gathered.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:48 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:46 pm
Between Sig of Daisy...leaning Sig.
The missing piece of the Day 2 puzzle.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm not going to go too far back and try to get all caught up, because I suspect most of it is just discussion of sig and me. Which is fine and fair. But those who know me, Roxy, SVS, LC in particular should know I am a hard core busser. I wouldn't have saved my single other teammate in a three way tie or if I didn't need to vote them because of all that activity. It's suicide and stupid strategy. There is no way sig and I are teammates.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm surprised there aren't more votes for sig now. Has opinion swung to feeling sig/Wilgy were civ/civ?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am
Spacedaisy - damn girl I miss your old style and wish I had more to go off here but your posts coupled with that drive y vote has left me doubting your civvie-ness. I hope you can add more today. At least the reason for your vote and how you arrived at your decision.
With all due respect, Rox, you have a life that keeps you out of the thread the majority of the time, and so do I. I think you of all people would understand that.

I've never been as good at early stage game because I struggle fabricating a suspicion over shit that I find incredibly weak. I watch for things that ping me and then chase it down from there as I have time. My play style hasn't changed, my life has changed.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

hm. that's fine I guess

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

vote: Roxy

:bored:

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:50 pm vote: Roxy

:bored:
[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine

ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Why Roxy?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Epignosis »

Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am @Epignosis - can you put together your reasoning for your votes? I find myself disagreeing with sul sul
I really can't yet. I'm still six pages behind. I work all the time. I crashed my car into my own house. I'm going to try to catch up now.

Sul sul.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:06 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:04 pm
Roxy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:46 pm
Michelle wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 2:32 pm That post implying Epi is town is pretty bad, can you explain if I get it right?
@sig do you town read Epignosis? and why?
I personally do not have enough posts to read Epi one way or the other, how about you?
No, i have no read rn
sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:48 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:55 pm
sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 12:39 pm So far not much content.

Epi isn’t joking around D1 that’s a bit of a ping
Michelle is being active, but not in a towny way so that’s a slight ping.

Wilgy and Syn both get a town lean.

How would you describe/define Michelle's activity as not being towny?

It's one thing to say, but what does it actually mean

thats a lot of work for day 1.

She seems to be looking for reasons to vote people rather than trying to solve the game.

There’s also some tone reasons as well. I’m usually pretty good at reading her and here she just doesn’t seem very Civvie
What's the difference between a pressure vote and solving?
We didn't play enough to know how to read me tonally, so I don't understand this meta take here.
sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 4:51 pm My newest theory is that Michelle and Wilgy are mafia together.

It’s very odd how quickly Wilgy jumped on that read and then proceeded to vote for me.
And you think we are both so bad at the game that you figured things out so easy.

I honestly think he is town, as well as Brad and Long Con, and I liked Roxy as town lean as well.
These are people I am not going to vote toDay even if the reads are not solid yet.

Abigail didn't show any solving intent. My vote stays.
I 100% disagree that we haven’t played enough for this, also even ignoring that your response to a single person calling you mafia and not even pushing it is telling. You’re acting like mafia that was caught for a dumb/not real reason and is now annoyed.

Also the vote for Abi has some very weak reasoning.
sig wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 5:09 pm Falcon, Long con, SVS, and Roxy are all town leans for me.

Falcon is being more active than I’d expect D1 mafia to be.
Long con and SVS are gut reads mainly.
Roxy has her civvie idgaf get out of my way vibe
Sig defended PA but didn't list PA as a goodie good good.

Haspa!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Long Con favu!
Epignosis
Skeletor

Post by Epignosis »

Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:48 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:44 am I see, everything I am doing is wolfy.
I don't know if this is town tunnelling or a wolf posting in bad faith.
I reread P#153 and it seems you think I am a wolf because I didn't push you back. I don't have to push you back to try to make a read, and I want from you to answer my questions.
I'm not sig

and my post was a joke about the old mafia truism where wolves tend to use adverbs
I created an old mafia truism.

How about that.

Return to “Previous Hustles”