Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Re: Sims Mafia game thread

Post by Syn »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:56 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:51 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:21 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:20 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:17 pm Also there's just a small chance that I will wake up for Eod because I am extremely tired and maybe the chop will not be on Abi, so why are you stressed for the wagon one her?
she's my teammate
but also several other people have voiced approval for chopping in the AFK slots and have been patting themselves on the back for having such a POE. I'd be displeased with serious wagons on any of epi, daisy, abigail, because there's no reason for it yet people are pretending it's good gameplay
Who are these people?

Why do Epi, Daisy, and PA deserve preferential treatment over anybody else regardless of content?
Also interesting that he's now like, maybe it is just an afk slot. Walking back a lot of opinions today, Syn.

That said, I'm still more inclined to look at sig and I want to understand what I missed about the abigail wagon yesterday.
I haven't walked back any opinions.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:10 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:40 am well, you already know my answer to that question

I don't mind killing her once we're out of better options
What are the better options and what makes them better options?
People who do things ultimately contribute more to the game than people who do not do things.

I don't really have a better option at the moment, given the overall lack of participation by half the player list. Sig/Daisy is a level-one read/team and I don't find it overly compelling, but doing anything else gets crickets and tumbleweeds in response.

ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Spacedaisy »

Syn wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:37 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:44 pm
Syn wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 4:44 pm [VOTE: Spacedaisy] aubergine
:rolleyes:

Syn: I don't want to sleepwalk into a syn/spacedaisy chop.

Also Syn: Creates a tie between sig and spacedaisy.

Look. What benefit is it to me to break a tie, or even cast a vote for Wilgy yesterday as a wolf? Let's consider.

If sig or abigail is bad, it makes me look really bad to have saved one of them, I end up in this exact position I am currently in and once one of us flips wolf, we both go down anyway.

If sig and abigail is civ, Wilgy was also civ, how does it help me to be the one drawing attention to myself if that is the case?

The best move I could have made as a wolf is either vote off wagon or missed the vote entirely at that point. Like, a wolf has to play way more strategically than I did there.

It just makes no sense.
*shrugs* I already made these points on your behalf at SOD.
Then disregarded them and voted me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:41 pm

Look. What benefit is it to me to break a tie, or even cast a vote for Wilgy yesterday as a wolf? Let's consider.

If sig or abigail is bad, it makes me look really bad to have saved one of them, I end up in this exact position I am currently in and once one of us flips wolf, we both go down anyway.

If sig and abigail is civ, Wilgy was also civ, how does it help me to be the one drawing attention to myself if that is the case?

The best move I could have made as a wolf is either vote off wagon or missed the vote entirely at that point. Like, a wolf has to play way more strategically than I did there.

It just makes no sense.
I sure did!

ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:22 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am
From what I can tell, both Spacedaisy and Lime Coke thought they were breaking a three-way tie, or at least deciding the result?

If either Abi or sig are a Wolf, then it looks suspicious, but if they're both town, it's somewhat clearing, I think. Would a Wolf see a three-way Town tie and call attention to themselves as the decider?
Daisys last post regarding Wilgy was a very vague kinda null read. Wilgy was supatowning from out the gate, and I think Daisy knows his game well.

Also "from what I can tell"~ how can you tell what Daisy was thinking? We won't know until she tells us, which she chose not to do.

Also if you find making a drive by vote to break a tie that results in the death of a civvie not suspicious, I congratulate you on your open mindedness :beer:

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am Yeah, I'm feeling like suspecting daisy for that vote is putting the cart before the horse. As in, it's only suspicious if Abi or sig are wolves.
Yeah, well, as someone who voted sig cause I thought they were bad, and still thinks they're bad, I think the horse is right where it belongs.

If Daisy comes in and tells us why her viewpoint on Wilgy evolved enough to vote for him, I might then change my vote to sig. I need to go over Falcons interactions with him EOD day one.
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:36 pm Actually, no I misread that. I think it was falcon he was annoyed with and I can see why. sig was joking with Epi and says he was fluff posting and falcon seemed to be making a big deal out of it. I'm not sure I get what falcon meant.

The only weird thing I see with sig is actually just the fact that he is pinged by Epi for not joking, when he was even joking with Epi himself.
This is Daisys actual last post, from Tuesday night, almost a full day before EOD. A lot happened in that time, much of it somewhat esoteric disagreements about mafia philosophy. Nothing that Wilgy has not said before in other games, and I think Daisy knows his game better than most. I reread Wilgy to see if there was anything that could have changed her mind from "meh" to voting him, and I couldn't find it.

Her last post, understanding why sig is annoyed with Falcon. Gotta get ready for work, stayed late last night, go in early today. Luckily the month ends only ... once a month lol.

But yeah, gonna reread sig with a focus on his interactions with Falcon.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:49 am Good news I'm town
I might believe that if you throw a juice box at me.
Heres a thread quoting what SVS had to say about me specifically at the start of today. I spoilered it because it's a lot of space.

Anyway, as I was reading her line of questioning to Syn, I vibed with it because I thought the same thing. Why was Syn highlighting me in Wilgy's PoE like it was somehow relevant when I wasn't the only low poster in it. it was weird. So my reaction there was, ok I vibe with her that makes me feel town.

Where my wishy washiness comes in is with her response to my vote. SVS has played with me for ages. I can't imagine she actually believes I would drive by vote, with no explanation, breaking a three way tie to elim a civ in a game with only two mafia. It's appalling to me if she actually thinks I would play like that. And the fact that she took my post and implied I was somehow null-ish or had some read on Wilgy feels weird to me. I didn't say where I stood on Wilgy or sig because I was still trying to decide. Sig's tone felt mostly like Day 1 sig to me from the little I had read. Wilgy was going hard srsbsns on Day 1 with huge posts. And the Wilgy I knew was gimmicky and zany whether civ or baddie. BUT I have not played properly in years, so I was struggling with trying to decide if his serious case making was a wolf trying to look like he was gamesolving or a civ who truly suspected sig. Same with sig. I felt completely unsure if their metas that I had once known were even relevant. Much like Syn, I think adherence to the idea someone has a fixed meta is a recipe for getting pocketed. People can manipulate their known metas. And I have no idea how their playstyle has evolved over the last few years.

So when I was in a last-minute situation I wanted info. I pulled the trigger on Wilgy. Knowing Wilgy is civ now makes me feel like his case is more credible. I know Wilgy's ability to hunt.

So it's weird to me that SVS would think I would make such a suicidal move as a wolf and also would ascribe some read to Wilgy on my behalf that I never made.

Add to that it appears she has been going after low-hanging fruit both votes so far and it has me concerned.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Syn wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:44 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:41 pm

It just makes no sense.
I sure did!
I'm not even mad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Luster I fully thought I could pay today, I cannot.

3-2 is a very hard day for me and was best spent wiith family

If you know me you know why if you don't I'm Autry this is all I will say about it.

I will fully follow Michelle and vote sig

I have read nothing since my last post.
;)
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

[VOTE: unvote] aubergine

Sad times when the only person who reacts to my vote is the person I voted for.

ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Syn, if there wasn't a wagon on sig, if the board was wide open today, what would be your preferred vote?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I personally am ok with the sig train. I think I might be ok with SVS, Abigail as well. I can't remove Lime Coke or Roxy from PoE for lack of ISOing them yet or getting any kind of read. I'm undecided about keeping you and Epi in my PoE or not, but I wouldn't call you strong town. I don't think I'd advocate for eliminating either of you today though.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm going to go ahead and [VOTE: sig] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Roxy being the only person to actually ask me questions and attempt to pull me into the game is a good look imho

Questions btw which I answered I'm not out here throwing
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

I just have low wim theres ways to push me for content but voting me isn't it and refusing to actually engage me in anything but reprimanding me also ain't giving me wim back

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Epignosis »

I get the sense that Roxy is gedna.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Epignosis
Skeletor
Posts in topic: 34

Post by Epignosis »

I made it to the middle of page ten. Now I must get back to making my Simoleons.
Stream my music for free: https://epignosis.bandcamp.com/
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:24 pm Roxy being the only person to actually ask me questions and attempt to pull me into the game is a good look imho

Questions btw which I answered I'm not out here throwing
the only person lol

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:12 pm Syn, if there wasn't a wagon on sig, if the board was wide open today, what would be your preferred vote?
:shrug2:

ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Thread locked
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

☆Princess Abigail☆
No votes
Voters: None
Epignosis
No votes
Lime Coke
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Michelle
No votes
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
8%
Voters: Long Con
sig
42%
Voters: Roxy, Michelle, Lime Coke, Epignosis, Spacedaisy
Spacedaisy
8%
Voters: S~V~S
Syn
8%
Voters: ☆Princess Abigail☆
No elimination
8%
Voters: Syn
Host/spec
25%
Voters: JaggedJimmyJay, Scotty, Thunal33
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Eliza Pancakes was a Sims 4 townie stuck in an unhappy marriage with her husband, Bob. Unlike Bob, who was a slob, Eliza was a neat perfectionist who would nag Bob. Eliza and Bob had a young son named Iggy, who did not appear in the game when it was loaded but he can be downloaded from the Gallery.

Eliza was unemployed and had the Mansion Baron aspiration. She often wanted to paint and enjoyed painting, but had no skill points in it.

Sig caught on fire while trying to cook pancakes. He was Eliza Pancakes,

vanilla townie

Night actions are due 1 hour before end of night.

@☆Princess Abigail☆
@Epignosis
@Lime Coke
@Long Con
@Michelle
@Roxy
@S~V~S
@sig
@Spacedaisy
@Syn
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Mortimer Goth appears in all four main Sims games just like his wife, Bella. He has two kids, Cassandra and Alexander. He is a very well known Sim in the series who also appeared in the Gameboy version of the Sims 2 and the spinoff The Sims: Bustin’ Out.

Mortimer was a very wealthy mad scientist in the Sims 2. His parents both died to fires and Bella was abducted by aliens. In the alternate timeline of the Sims 4, Mortimer had a better life. He worked as a writer and lived with Bella, Cassandra, and Alexander.

Epignosis was bitten by a rabid hamster. He was Mortimer Goth,

vanilla townie

@☆Princess Abigail☆
@Epignosis
@Lime Coke
@Long Con
@Michelle
@Roxy
@S~V~S
@Spacedaisy
@Syn
ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

RIP Epi. And sig. Sucks that sig never showed up, hope he's all right.

Eight players left, two are Wolves. If Town is chopped today, then we get 4-2. I guess we have two more chances before it's game over.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

lol

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

methinks the team is roxy/michelle

[VOTE: roxy] aubergine

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:31 pm I get the sense that Roxy is gedna.
I'm going to trust Epi with that.
I have to check something and I have the suspicion that my Poe is completely off.

I hope we will have a more acrive day and everyone will read the thread because otherwise it's a shot in the dark.

I am not sorry because I was wrong, it's not the first time and since I want to play mafia in the future, it's not the last. However I would like from @sig anything as an answer and that never came.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:24 pm I just have low wim theres ways to push me for content but voting me isn't it and refusing to actually engage me in anything but reprimanding me also ain't giving me wim back
Who.do you think would kill Epi?

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:01 am methinks the team is roxy/michelle
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 am
it's amazing, really

ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Okay night kills are throwing me off slightly.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I am going to question Syn's alignament while back reading and check if his stances does not come from tmi perspective.

Brad seems lost so still in town reads, @Lime Coke I need you to talk to me if you are a villager.

Abigail should be D1 chopped and no one discussed her D2 seriously. My impression is the same, she can go either way and belongs to the Poe.

Long Con was everyone's top villager so him being alive is a huge question mark for me.

I like Daisy's vibe.

I need more from both @Roxy and @S~V~S

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:45 am Okay night kills are throwing me off slightly.
Why?

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have to check something and I have the suspicion that my Poe is completely off.

I hope we will have a more acrive day and everyone will read the thread because otherwise it's a shot in the dark.

I am not sorry because I was wrong, it's not the first time and since I want to play mafia in the future, it's not the last. However I would like from @sig anything as an answer and that never came.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:24 pm I just have low wim theres ways to push me for content but voting me isn't it and refusing to actually engage me in anything but reprimanding me also ain't giving me wim back
Syn

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Syn

ImageImage

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:35 pm Gedna: S~V~S, Michelle, Long Con
Bradna: Syn, PA, sig

I don't think Syn's treatment of Wilgy was in good faith, and Syn's posts since exist to leave as many nebulous doors open as possible.

PA normally squirts juice at everyone and posts a lot.

Still think sig is bad.

Middle of page 9. Taking a break and will check back in before the votes lock.
I...don't think gedna means scumread? Seeing that he was voting Sig and Sig was in the other spot.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:42 am
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:01 am methinks the team is roxy/michelle
it's amazing, really
It is, isn't it?
The wolves maybe killed him because he was taking away a mischop from them.

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:46 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:45 am Okay night kills are throwing me off slightly.
Why?
Didn't think Epi was widely townread to the point of like you or I where we're not receiving any votes.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:48 am

I don't think Syn's treatment of Wilgy was in good faith, and Syn's posts since exist to leave as many nebulous doors open as possible.

Still think sig is bad.

I...don't think gedna means scumread? Seeing that he was voting Sig and Sig was in the other spot.
Bradna was bad, gedna is good, but you should Google if you are on pc

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:47 am Vote: Syn
And the mate? Who would be your guess?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:49 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:46 am
Why?
Didn't think Epi was widely townread to the point of like you or I where we're not receiving any votes.
Exactly. Who town read Epi? Mafia should have the impression he is unchoppable and they TMIed him town or didn't push him.

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:47 am

Syn
explain

ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:23 am [VOTE: abby] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:24 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine

Someone tag Abi, and tell her she's been voted. Doesn't work on mobile for me

Still think sig is bad.

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:29 am Lynch sig and PA is my current stance. They are bradna. I'll finish reading tomorrow.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:57 am [VOTE: PA] aubergine

Still 9 pages behind. I will be able to get to those tomorrow. Sul sul bitches.
Literally the only read these two share is scumreading Abbi.

The rest of Falcon's sus's are dead.

What is happening?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:06 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:23 am [VOTE: abby] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:24 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine

Someone tag Abi, and tell her she's been voted. Doesn't work on mobile for me

Still think sig is bad.

Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:29 am Lynch sig and PA is my current stance. They are bradna. I'll finish reading tomorrow.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:57 am [VOTE: PA] aubergine

Still 9 pages behind. I will be able to get to those tomorrow. Sul sul bitches.
Literally the only read these two share is scumreading Abbi.

The rest of Falcon's sus's are dead.

What is happening?
Idk, Abi becoming top predator without posting?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

At the high resistance to chop her D1 I stopped to care about her alignament that much. I will just point at everyone who got cold feet and saved her.
Everyone who sheeped the anti Wilgy trend let me without my top town.

You just shrug and say you don't understand the kill.
Let's look at Syn and the reason why Abi votes for him
Why Epi and not Long Con?
I know why not me, because I was wrong.
And not you because of your defeatist attitude. Get rid of it and help me pls.

What questions do you have?
@Lime Coke

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:49 am At the high resistance to chop her D1 I stopped to care about her alignament that much. I will just point at everyone who got cold feet and saved her.
Everyone who sheeped the anti Wilgy trend let me without my top town.

You just shrug and say you don't understand the kill.
Let's look at Syn and the reason why Abi votes for him
Why Epi and not Long Con?
I know why not me, because I was wrong.
And not you because of your defeatist attitude. Get rid of it and help me pls.

What questions do you have?
@Lime Coke
Well no I'm trying to understand why the kill was made and trying to figure what it means for the game.

I got my reads...granted it's mostly townreads, but I'm doing what I can.

I'm not gonna sit here and say the Wilgy yeet was good because it was awful and really my fault for jumping on him instead of listening to you.

Syn is possible just because of the fact that he lead the Wilgy wagon mostly and hard pushed him out...and Epi had him in his scumreads list.

I'd have to look at Long Con's reads and pushes the last two days and see how those look.

I was having them both in my towns throughout two days but the fact that I'm not night killed yet might point to one of them being maf and I was possibly pocketed if it's Long Con.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like I'm not giving up I'm still pushing forward with things but I'm actually at a point where I don't know what to do? I'm starting to realize that mid-game I have a hard time moving around with reads and evaluating there, normally start of games and endgames I'm good the middle I'm stuck.
☆Princess Abigail☆

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:54 am
I don't try to pair I think it's too easy to make yourself look unpaired from people and wolfs get away cause people ask this question and can't find anything and go nah can't be wolfs

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Honestly if the conclusion your drawing is that I'm a wolf than vote me out but vote Syn next

ImageImage

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:20 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:54 am
I don't try to pair I think it's too easy to make yourself look unpaired from people and wolfs get away cause people ask this question and can't find anything and go nah can't be wolfs
That's fair.

Who is independently wolfy then?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:57 am Like I'm not giving up I'm still pushing forward with things but I'm actually at a point where I don't know what to do? I'm starting to realize that mid-game I have a hard time moving around with reads and evaluating there, normally start of games and endgames I'm good the middle I'm stuck.
Mid game means teamwork and working with town reads gives you the possibility to recheck them, check all other reads, question everything, etc
Look at pushes, pocket attempts and reread from the game start. Votes, reasons of voting, claimed intention vs the game behaviour, all of these can give clues, but there can be false positives as well.
Everything is in the thread, but it requires actual work of investigation.

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like we're at mid game here what are you thinking right now Michelle?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:34 am Like we're at mid game here what are you thinking right now Michelle?
I'm going to the gym and think at the game later

Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Okay looking forward to it...ping me when you post it.

Return to “Previous Hustles”