Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Sims Mafia game thread

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:22 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:20 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:54 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:47 am Vote: Syn
And the mate? Who would be your guess?
I don't try to pair I think it's too easy to make yourself look unpaired from people and wolfs get away cause people ask this question and can't find anything and go nah can't be wolfs
That's fair.

Who is independently wolfy then?
I'd kill syn Daisy back to back see what happens
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Syn »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:26 am
I don't try to pair I think it's too easy to make yourself look unpaired from people and wolfs get away cause people ask this question and can't find anything and go nah can't be wolfs
That's fair.

a town loss
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 54

Press X

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

okay I pressed it what now

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:31 am okay I pressed it what now
Explain your suspicions

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 87

Post by S~V~S »

Sorry I was AFK, I had life and kinda lost track of the game.

Sorry sig; and tbh had I managed to get here I prolly would have switched my vote to sig, so as not to be on a vanity wagon.

I see Daisy showed up, gonna check my @'s and catch up.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:47 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:05 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:25 pm Hi Lime Coke. How do you know you and Long Con are both civ?

I think maybe the Wilgy and Long Con stuff is a misunderstanding. Also I finally get Wilgy's logic and like what he is saying about Syn. It's at least enough for someone to use on D1 I guess anyway.

I have not ISOed sig, but I recall the vague impression sig was aggravated. I should probably ISO though. brb
Hokay. This is Daisys one thought on Wilgy. Then she came in and dropped a drive by vote on Wilgy, the only guy who was seriously trying to solve.

[VOTE: Daisy] aubergine
I attempted to post my why, but I was voting last minute and the thread was locked when I hit post.

Apologies for not coming in sooner. I am also in a couple writing competitions and dealing with beta reading other's work and writing, revising, etc. I forgot the thread should have opened.

Now, here is what happened. I came in the thread at three minutes to 10, after visiting my brother and his family for the evening and having just got home. I found a three way tie between abigail, wilgy, and syn.

I didn't recall any case for abigail before I left. I felt like there was a very strong back and forth between Wilgy and Syn and that having information on one of the two would be the most helpful going forward. So I disregarded voting Abigail. Then I just had to decide Syn or Wilgy. I understood what Wilgy was saying but I thought it was a bit of a stretch. Syn, I don't know, his tone didn't stand out to me, and Wilgy seemed overly zealous.

So I voted a panicked, last minute vote for Wilgy based on coming into a three way tie and wanting to see some information to go off of even if Wilgy flipped civ.
This would have changed my vote, although I thought someone said Brad voted after you but I could be misremembering.

Do you generally find bad Wilgy to be overly zealous Day 1?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 9:59 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:22 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am
From what I can tell, both Spacedaisy and Lime Coke thought they were breaking a three-way tie, or at least deciding the result?

If either Abi or sig are a Wolf, then it looks suspicious, but if they're both town, it's somewhat clearing, I think. Would a Wolf see a three-way Town tie and call attention to themselves as the decider?
Daisys last post regarding Wilgy was a very vague kinda null read. Wilgy was supatowning from out the gate, and I think Daisy knows his game well.

Also "from what I can tell"~ how can you tell what Daisy was thinking? We won't know until she tells us, which she chose not to do.

Also if you find making a drive by vote to break a tie that results in the death of a civvie not suspicious, I congratulate you on your open mindedness :beer:

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am Yeah, I'm feeling like suspecting daisy for that vote is putting the cart before the horse. As in, it's only suspicious if Abi or sig are wolves.
Yeah, well, as someone who voted sig cause I thought they were bad, and still thinks they're bad, I think the horse is right where it belongs.

If Daisy comes in and tells us why her viewpoint on Wilgy evolved enough to vote for him, I might then change my vote to sig. I need to go over Falcons interactions with him EOD day one.
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:36 pm Actually, no I misread that. I think it was falcon he was annoyed with and I can see why. sig was joking with Epi and says he was fluff posting and falcon seemed to be making a big deal out of it. I'm not sure I get what falcon meant.

The only weird thing I see with sig is actually just the fact that he is pinged by Epi for not joking, when he was even joking with Epi himself.
This is Daisys actual last post, from Tuesday night, almost a full day before EOD. A lot happened in that time, much of it somewhat esoteric disagreements about mafia philosophy. Nothing that Wilgy has not said before in other games, and I think Daisy knows his game better than most. I reread Wilgy to see if there was anything that could have changed her mind from "meh" to voting him, and I couldn't find it.

Her last post, understanding why sig is annoyed with Falcon. Gotta get ready for work, stayed late last night, go in early today. Luckily the month ends only ... once a month lol.

But yeah, gonna reread sig with a focus on his interactions with Falcon.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:49 am Good news I'm town
I might believe that if you throw a juice box at me.
Heres a thread quoting what SVS had to say about me specifically at the start of today. I spoilered it because it's a lot of space.

Anyway, as I was reading her line of questioning to Syn, I vibed with it because I thought the same thing. Why was Syn highlighting me in Wilgy's PoE like it was somehow relevant when I wasn't the only low poster in it. it was weird. So my reaction there was, ok I vibe with her that makes me feel town.

Where my wishy washiness comes in is with her response to my vote. SVS has played with me for ages. I can't imagine she actually believes I would drive by vote, with no explanation, breaking a three way tie to elim a civ in a game with only two mafia. It's appalling to me if she actually thinks I would play like that. And the fact that she took my post and implied I was somehow null-ish or had some read on Wilgy feels weird to me. I didn't say where I stood on Wilgy or sig because I was still trying to decide. Sig's tone felt mostly like Day 1 sig to me from the little I had read. Wilgy was going hard srsbsns on Day 1 with huge posts. And the Wilgy I knew was gimmicky and zany whether civ or baddie. BUT I have not played properly in years, so I was struggling with trying to decide if his serious case making was a wolf trying to look like he was gamesolving or a civ who truly suspected sig. Same with sig. I felt completely unsure if their metas that I had once known were even relevant. Much like Syn, I think adherence to the idea someone has a fixed meta is a recipe for getting pocketed. People can manipulate their known metas. And I have no idea how their playstyle has evolved over the last few years.

So when I was in a last-minute situation I wanted info. I pulled the trigger on Wilgy. Knowing Wilgy is civ now makes me feel like his case is more credible. I know Wilgy's ability to hunt.

So it's weird to me that SVS would think I would make such a suicidal move as a wolf and also would ascribe some read to Wilgy on my behalf that I never made.

Add to that it appears she has been going after low-hanging fruit both votes so far and it has me concerned.
You think sig was low hanging fruit? And I didn't vote for you becasue you were low posting; I voted for you becasue of something you DID. It's a fine distinction, but a distinction it is.

Also I said that your read on him was "meh" lol. Pretty non committal on both your part and on mine. This is literally the only thing you said about Wilgy before you voted for him.
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:25 pm Hi Lime Coke. How do you know you and Long Con are both civ?

I think maybe the Wilgy and Long Con stuff is a misunderstanding. Also I finally get Wilgy's logic and like what he is saying about Syn. It's at least enough for someone to use on D1 I guess anyway.

I have not ISOed sig, but I recall the vague impression sig was aggravated. I should probably ISO though. brb
This sounds kind of nullish, doesn't it? As if you had a nullish read?

And tbh, I think making a move like that isn't stupid or nubby; I think it's audacious! It's a calculated risk that you can easily WIFOM your way out of it. NOT SAYING that is what you did, but that it could be4 seen that way. I have done similar things myself and I may be emo and ghosty at times, but I don't think of myself as stupid or lame. I don't think it's appalling; I think it's a compliment :hug:

I see you posted quite a bit yesterday, where did you vote? Me? I should prolly look at the poll.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Linki @Daisy and myself, I just looked at the poll.

Daisy, you voted sig!

And you accused me of voting for lhf when i voted him myself?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Ugh I voted the Mod/spec option by mistake, lol. I changed it to "no elim" but i don't mean to choose that.
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:46 am I am going to question Syn's alignament while back reading and check if his stances does not come from tmi perspective.

Brad seems lost so still in town reads, @Lime Coke I need you to talk to me if you are a villager.

Abigail should be D1 chopped and no one discussed her D2 seriously. My impression is the same, she can go either way and belongs to the Poe.

Long Con was everyone's top villager so him being alive is a huge question mark for me.

I like Daisy's vibe.

I need more from both @Roxy and @S~V~S
I'm just finishing my @'s, and I have to go catch up from where I left off Friday Night. As I recall LC was leading a Yoga class at that time.

As of then, my town was You, Syn and Brad for sure. With Roxy almost there.

I was null on LC for the most part. I could see him making the push on me out of either sincerity OR insincerity. I tend to baddie read him in general, so I am trying to consciously not pay attention to the things about his tone and the way he words things, which in the past have led me to wolf read him consistently whether or not he was town. So my read on him is without value, IMO. Esp here since he was sussing me. I see he didn't vote me out of the gate today, though.

That leaves Abbi and Daisy :shrug:

So I have to catch up to the back half of Day 2, and to early today. It looks to still not be a hyperposting thread, so should be doable. And I'll see how catching up moderates my reads.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:26 pm
S~V~S is who I'm voting for, and has given me the most reason to suspect, and those details are all on microfiche from earlier Day 2 archives. And damn it, S~V~S, I do know that this feels familiar, but I railed for them to yeet you literally all game that time you wolf-won with Scotty. Beans? So yeah, I know that I can be right about you, this isn't a case of "here we go again". Necessarily. :haha:
I know. Also Pirates, although to be fair I didn't know you were Sixto. I think those two things happening back to back put me on auto narrowed gaze for you. Although i find sus when I'm town to be frustrating (since I think I am one of the most polarized people around, especially in a one wolf team situation), I also take it as a compliment.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:48 pm Derp, I said syn and I meant sig.
That made me tilt the head for a sec, but then I knew who you meant.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:56 pm I'm not going to go too far back and try to get all caught up, because I suspect most of it is just discussion of sig and me. Which is fine and fair. But those who know me, Roxy, SVS, LC in particular should know I am a hard core busser. I wouldn't have saved my single other teammate in a three way tie or if I didn't need to vote them because of all that activity. It's suicide and stupid strategy. There is no way sig and I are teammates.
You might have, especially if you knew you would be alone and afk quite a bit. Just becasue you CAN be a hardcore busser doesn't mean you HAVE to be one in every situation. Not saying you did, or that I particularly still sus you (I kinda do, but have only started catching up, and something has to give in my reads, they're too top heavy.

Like I said earlier, that position, drive by voting, is an easy one to WIFOM out of.

You are, along with LC, afaik, the most experienced player in this thread. Both of you were playing and hosting games when I first started. You are capable of doing anything, like LC or like me. Don't sell your self short.

I had a game recently where I got yeeted day one as town (I think Epi and LC were the drivers; I think they were both town, too iirc). And I recall getting all indignant at Epi for implying that I had done something I considered pathetic, lol. Like "How could you think I was so lame!!".

And i realized he was right. Being able to pull off "lame" convincingly is a skill set. I'm capable of anything and should not have gotten upset by the implication.

You are, too.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:54 pm Oh my god, did you guys see?

Long Con is voting S~V~S? What's that about??

Syn cast a vote for Roxy, and MAN I bet you have opinions on what HER reaction will be!!

And what the whatta wha the Ab Abi voted for SYN? THE SCANDAL!

It's like a soap opera out here!

WHAT'S

COMING

NEXT?!?!?

Hopefully some posting. Is everyone waiting for someone else to say something?

I gave my rainbow list, where's everyone else's list? Michelle and S~V~S both HAD to see my list, well... why? No reaction, you guys just like the way I sling my colours?
I didn't till this AM, but damn this is a good post.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:51 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:21 pm
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:20 pm
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 5:17 pm Also there's just a small chance that I will wake up for Eod because I am extremely tired and maybe the chop will not be on Abi, so why are you stressed for the wagon one her?
she's my teammate
but also several other people have voiced approval for chopping in the AFK slots and have been patting themselves on the back for having such a POE. I'd be displeased with serious wagons on any of epi, daisy, abigail, because there's no reason for it yet people are pretending it's good gameplay
Who are these people?

Why do Epi, Daisy, and PA deserve preferential treatment over anybody else regardless of content?
Yeah, this ^^^. I will have to iso you after I catch up, I skimmed over lots of what you've said casue I don't speak Simlish.

I left you off my reads list earlier since I had little impression of you so far. I don't think I ever wrote a sentence like that in regards to you, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:08 pm Oh man... Long Con actually made a better case for SVS than I thought. Yeah... I might be convinced there.

@Long Con If you are right about SVS, who do you see her as aligned with? She voted off wagon, is she paired with one of sig or Abigail or do you think the Day 1 tie was less relevant than we are making it?
What were your favorite parts?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:01 am methinks the team is roxy/michelle

[VOTE: roxy] aubergine
I haven't gotten any further, so sorry if you explain later; do you still feel this way, and why?

This is where my catch up for this AM ends, sorry for all the posts. Easier than a wall.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Eh SVS feels fine still.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:07 am Eh SVS feels fine still.
That's what I thought while reading as well.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:59 pm anyway

that's enough for me D1

see ya
Usually we lynch all liars.
What can we do for someone telling the truth?

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:30 pm ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ MAFIA! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
What's the meaning of this post?

Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:31 pm I get the sense that Roxy is gedna.
I'm going to trust Epi with that.
This was a hilarious way to start reading up. Syn, why is that the team? Also, you made me look up Romy and Michelle's High School Reunion because I was like WOW but then it was just "aw, so close".

Michelle, what makes you think he's right about Roxy in particular? This was a very specific thing to start off today with. Epi had other opinions on town and wolf reads, is this one... better?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:47 am
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
:haha: It means I had Copied the star for doing an Abi mention, and felt like Pasting it some more while I had it loaded. No relevant meaning to the game.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

I have to check something and I have the suspicion that my Poe is completely off.

I hope we will have a more acrive day and everyone will read the thread because otherwise it's a shot in the dark.

I am not sorry because I was wrong, it's not the first time and since I want to play mafia in the future, it's not the last. However I would like from @sig anything as an answer and that never came.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:24 pm I just have low wim theres ways to push me for content but voting me isn't it and refusing to actually engage me in anything but reprimanding me also ain't giving me wim back
Who.do you think would kill Epi?
I would say someone that Epi suspects would kill Epi, OR someone else who just wants us to think that. :shrug2: Nightkill analysis is dubious because Wolves can choose kills to mislead.

What did you have to check? What was your original PoE that may have been "completely off"?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:46 am I am going to question Syn's alignament while back reading and check if his stances does not come from tmi perspective.

Brad seems lost so still in town reads, @Lime Coke I need you to talk to me if you are a villager.

Abigail should be D1 chopped and no one discussed her D2 seriously. My impression is the same, she can go either way and belongs to the Poe.

Long Con was everyone's top villager so him being alive is a huge question mark for me.

I like Daisy's vibe.

I need more from both @Roxy and @S~V~S
You've been pushing the Abi chop from the start, but you went with sig yesterday instead of Abi. I thought the reason we had to get her out was because we specifically didn't want to have her in a LYLO kind of situation. Now you're bringing her up again and putting her in the PoE, but not trying to vote for her.

What do you think this will lead to?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:55 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:49 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:46 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:45 am Okay night kills are throwing me off slightly.
Why?
Didn't think Epi was widely townread to the point of like you or I where we're not receiving any votes.
Exactly. Who town read Epi? Mafia should have the impression he is unchoppable and they TMIed him town or didn't push him.
I don't think he was unchoppable, but I don't think there had been any discussion thus far of chopping him either.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:06 am
falcon45ca wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 9:23 am [VOTE: abby] aubergine
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:24 pm [VOTE: neon] aubergine

Someone tag Abi, and tell her she's been voted. Doesn't work on mobile for me
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:35 pm Gedna: S~V~S, Michelle, Long Con
Bradna: Syn, PA, sig

I don't think Syn's treatment of Wilgy was in good faith, and Syn's posts since exist to leave as many nebulous doors open as possible.

PA normally squirts juice at everyone and posts a lot.

Still think sig is bad.

Middle of page 9. Taking a break and will check back in before the votes lock.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:29 am Lynch sig and PA is my current stance. They are bradna. I'll finish reading tomorrow.
Epignosis wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:57 am [VOTE: PA] aubergine

Still 9 pages behind. I will be able to get to those tomorrow. Sul sul bitches.
Literally the only read these two share is scumreading Abbi.

The rest of Falcon's sus's are dead.

What is happening?
What do you think of a Michelle/Abigail team? Although my main pairing would be Michelle and S~V~S. Spacedaisy would almost certainly be higher in my rainbow list at this point, because she has participated more and I seem to recall feeling good about her posts. I'd have to reread her to see HOW good I feel, but yeah.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 1:49 am At the high resistance to chop her D1 I stopped to care about her alignament that much. I will just point at everyone who got cold feet and saved her.
Everyone who sheeped the anti Wilgy trend let me without my top town.

You just shrug and say you don't understand the kill.
Let's look at Syn and the reason why Abi votes for him
Why Epi and not Long Con?
I know why not me, because I was wrong.
And not you because of your defeatist attitude. Get rid of it and help me pls.

What questions do you have?
@Lime Coke
This is the second time you've tried to push me as suspicious for not being killed, without actually doing it. From you, it's just question marks and :shrug2: :shrug2:, but it looks like you want someone else to take it and run with it. If you ask me why I think I'm alive, I think it's so that you can push exactly this agenda.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 am
That's fair.

a town loss
Is that a solid Daisy townread then?

Hey, you seem like an approachable chap. Why not throw is a Syn-brand rainbow list out here?
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

*us
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

That's it for me right now. I've been a little busier the last couple of days, and I'm going to help a friend install a furnace now. I should be around tonight (aka in 5 or 6 hours, and onward from there), so hopefully this starts to look like a real game, and we can get some real-time interactions? That's more fun than just quoting posts and leaving.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

For Long Con, I don't have the patience to quote:
1. Clearing the Poe is a must. However I want discussions about everyone not just a vote.
2. I am not opening the Poe with you, I still think you are just a villager but Epi instead you means he was more right than you or because the wolves need you to push me further.
3. I want to talk in real time as well, I'll try to be here as much as possible.

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:30 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 am
That's fair.

a town loss
Is that a solid Daisy townread then?

Hey, you seem like an approachable chap. Why not throw is a Syn-brand rainbow list out here?
she seems earnest :shrug:

I rarely do lists but since you're so cute, I will soon

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:55 am

I haven't gotten any further, so sorry if you explain later; do you still feel this way, and why?

This is where my catch up for this AM ends, sorry for all the posts. Easier than a wall.
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:58 pm

This was a hilarious way to start reading up. Syn, why is that the team?
they treat each other with kiddie gloves. roxy's ISO evolves to exclusively revolve around propping up michelle as a paragon of towniness without any reads of her own, and then some busywork patting abigail on the back.

I'm not sure I can say anything about Michelle that will be taken seriously since she can just point to my early D1 scum read and say it's a tunnel and that I was just as wrong about Wilgy. But in general her posting has felt the most agenda driven, and where she usually nitpicks everyone's vote and reads, she has conspicuously entirely ignored both of my roxy votes d2 and today*. not even a whisper of a mention. just a vague reference that she has to re-ISO me to judge my alignment.

*not entirely true, she indirectly dismissed it by saying that top-poster thread-leader epi was NKed because he was singlehandedly town-clearing roxy because of a single post using simlish and the wolves absolutely could not stand for such a threat to their hegemony

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

this reads list is brought to you in part by HeadOn. HeadOn! Apply directly to the forehead.

Long Con
Lime Coke

Spacedaisy
SVS

Princess Abigail
Michelle
Roxy

ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:00 pm
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
:haha: It means I had Copied the star for doing an Abi mention, and felt like Pasting it some more while I had it loaded. No relevant meaning to the game.
I do that too on my laptop, but it's a pain in the ass on phone, which I think was what Falcon said was the issue, tagging her on phone. When she first started using the star I had asked someone how to hypertext the star, but I must not have been doing it right casue I can never get it to work.

Just got home, gotta walk the doggo, then will be back.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:57 pm this reads list is brought to you in part by HeadOn. HeadOn! Apply directly to the forehead.

Long Con
Lime Coke

Spacedaisy
SVS

Princess Abigail
Michelle
Roxy
Oh my God, when I first saw that commercial, there was no indication as to what it did. Just... this tube. That clearly applies to your forehead. I was like :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:53 pm

they treat each other with kiddie gloves. roxy's ISO evolves to exclusively revolve around propping up michelle as a paragon of towniness without any reads of her own, and then some busywork patting abigail on the back.

I'm not sure I can say anything about Michelle that will be taken seriously since she can just point to my early D1 scum read and say it's a tunnel and that I was just as wrong about Wilgy. But in general her posting has felt the most agenda driven, and where she usually nitpicks everyone's vote and reads, she has conspicuously entirely ignored both of my roxy votes d2 and today*. not even a whisper of a mention. just a vague reference that she has to re-ISO me to judge my alignment.

*not entirely true, she indirectly dismissed it by saying that top-poster thread-leader epi was NKed because he was singlehandedly town-clearing roxy because of a single post using simlish and the wolves absolutely could not stand for such a threat to their hegemony
Do you remember a Michelle wolf game? I'm trying to think if this is what Wolf Michelle looks like, but my memory for past games is a little watery except for things that specifically revolved around me. :haha:
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Hmmm...
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 10:21 pmHmmm...
:srsnod:
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:56 pm

Do you remember a Michelle wolf game? I'm trying to think if this is what Wolf Michelle looks like, but my memory for past games is a little watery except for things that specifically revolved around me. :haha:
I think it's been almost a year since I've played a TS game, and my memory for games is abysmal in general. so I can't really help you with precedence

(isoing myself reveals that my last game here was august. michelle was not in it :shrug: )

ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:49 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:56 pm

I think it's been almost a year since I've played a TS game, and my memory for games is abysmal in general. so I can't really help you with precedence

(isoing myself reveals that my last game here was august. michelle was not in it :shrug: )
I glanced at Roxy's 24 post ISO. She's tried to get Abby involved a lot. And she had the one post addressing everybody, but I would have liked to see more thorough follow-up.

She wasn't present recently for personal reasons which I understand but now half of day 3 is gone and she still hasn't shown up again. :shrug2:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:25 pm For Long Con, I don't have the patience to quote:
1. Clearing the Poe is a must. However I want discussions about everyone not just a vote.
2. I am not opening the Poe with you, I still think you are just a villager but Epi instead you means he was more right than you or because the wolves need you to push me further.
3. I want to talk in real time as well, I'll try to be here as much as possible.
When you say you're not opening the Poe, what, in your view, is the current Poe?
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

When on earth i said Epi was top poster?
I said Wilgy was top poster and you mix things up.

I have news for you, the world doesn't revolve around you so I had nothing to point about your off wagon vote on Roxy on D2.

Making associative reads to fit your imaginary world but saying Daisy/you world means mischops is not what shows you are town, neither your tunnel is, so give me more than luke warm reads.

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

lol

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

please skip the fake progression and just vote for me, michelle

ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆♡◇♤♧☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:07 pm
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
I do that too on my laptop, but it's a pain in the ass on phone, which I think was what Falcon said was the issue, tagging her on phone. When she first started using the star I had asked someone how to hypertext the star, but I must not have been doing it right casue I can never get it to work.

Just got home, gotta walk the doggo, then will be back.
It should be embedded in the keyboard of android phones I mean that's where I got it from

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

I have WiM again but don't know how to get into the hand

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Into the game*

ImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”