Total votes: 8
Michelle
Made Man
Posts in topic: 114
Preferred Pronouns: She/her/hers/herself

Re: Sims Mafia game thread

Post by Michelle »

Long Con wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 1:05 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:25 pm For Long Con, I don't have the patience to quote:
1. Clearing the Poe is a must. However I want discussions about everyone not just a vote.
2. I am not opening the Poe with you, I still think you are just a villager but Epi instead you means he was more right than you or because the wolves need you to push me further.
3. I want to talk in real time as well, I'll try to be here as much as possible.
When you say you're not opening the Poe, what, in your view, is the current Poe?
Abi is there by default. I don't even know if she is a wolf and she probably is not, but if villa she would be the lylo escape for wolves because they will never kill her if she is not WIMing up

Syn has a weird narrow focus on me and tries to make a team based on weak associations which is untrue, the wolves are already distanced by now and being just 2 it's bad to point at associations. Look at how wrong Sig was by saying me and Wilgy are wolves together because we found each other and had similar game solve.

Brad is so weak this game that I don't know what he is doing, is he waiting for me to post to follow me? Because I was wrong and he did it yday without questioning but I need his inputs if he is villager.

Roxy feels like she has solving intent. Maybe she can fake it as wolf, I don't have much experience with her, but I liked her vibe all game and I gave her a town read.

Svs fits the same area and her posts also have that solving vibe on them.

So idk what my Poe looks like in this very moment, because I can also point at any of the players to have villagery points and wolfy points and what looked wolfy from everyone including me regarding Sig until now was in fact from villagers.
Syn wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:48 am please skip the fake progression and just vote for me, michelle

Write my username with capital letter because it is my name.

You don't even deserve an answer at your posts, nothing you say brings anything positive and helpful.
Spoiler: show

ImageImageImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:59 pm Death before cowardice.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I forgot about Spacedaisy. That's NAGL

Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

I'm waiting for you to say your reads because I'm making sure you're still solving so I can still townread you. You spent majority of SOD telling others what to do so I was interested in if you had opinions.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 87

Post by S~V~S »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 9:56 pm
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:53 pm
S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:55 am
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:01 am methinks the team is roxy/michelle

[VOTE: roxy] aubergine
I haven't gotten any further, so sorry if you explain later; do you still feel this way, and why?

This is where my catch up for this AM ends, sorry for all the posts. Easier than a wall.
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:58 pm

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:31 pm I get the sense that Roxy is gedna.
I'm going to trust Epi with that.
This was a hilarious way to start reading up. Syn, why is that the team?
they treat each other with kiddie gloves. roxy's ISO evolves to exclusively revolve around propping up michelle as a paragon of towniness without any reads of her own, and then some busywork patting abigail on the back.

I'm not sure I can say anything about Michelle that will be taken seriously since she can just point to my early D1 scum read and say it's a tunnel and that I was just as wrong about Wilgy. But in general her posting has felt the most agenda driven, and where she usually nitpicks everyone's vote and reads, she has conspicuously entirely ignored both of my roxy votes d2 and today*. not even a whisper of a mention. just a vague reference that she has to re-ISO me to judge my alignment.

*not entirely true, she indirectly dismissed it by saying that top-poster thread-leader epi was NKed because he was singlehandedly town-clearing roxy because of a single post using simlish and the wolves absolutely could not stand for such a threat to their hegemony
Do you remember a Michelle wolf game? I'm trying to think if this is what Wolf Michelle looks like, but my memory for past games is a little watery except for things that specifically revolved around me. :haha:
Ted Lasso, just recently. Also Anniversary 1, last year.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:39 am
Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 5:53 pm

I haven't gotten any further, so sorry if you explain later; do you still feel this way, and why?

This is where my catch up for this AM ends, sorry for all the posts. Easier than a wall.
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:58 pm

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:34 am
Epignosis wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 10:31 pm I get the sense that Roxy is gedna.
I'm going to trust Epi with that.
This was a hilarious way to start reading up. Syn, why is that the team?
they treat each other with kiddie gloves. roxy's ISO evolves to exclusively revolve around propping up michelle as a paragon of towniness without any reads of her own, and then some busywork patting abigail on the back.

I'm not sure I can say anything about Michelle that will be taken seriously since she can just point to my early D1 scum read and say it's a tunnel and that I was just as wrong about Wilgy. But in general her posting has felt the most agenda driven, and where she usually nitpicks everyone's vote and reads, she has conspicuously entirely ignored both of my roxy votes d2 and today*. not even a whisper of a mention. just a vague reference that she has to re-ISO me to judge my alignment.

*not entirely true, she indirectly dismissed it by saying that top-poster thread-leader epi was NKed because he was singlehandedly town-clearing roxy because of a single post using simlish and the wolves absolutely could not stand for such a threat to their hegemony
When on earth i said Epi was top poster?
I said Wilgy was top poster and you mix things up.

I have news for you, the world doesn't revolve around you so I had nothing to point about your off wagon vote on Roxy on D2.

Making associative reads to fit your imaginary world but saying Daisy/you world means mischops is not what shows you are town, neither your tunnel is, so give me more than luke warm reads.
It's stuff like this that make me stop being paranoid and think you're town.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:16 am I'm waiting for you to say your reads because I'm making sure you're still solving so I can still townread you. You spent majority of SOD telling others what to do so I was interested in if you had opinions.
No, that's bad.
I need you to not question me but solve with me.
My reads are under construction anyway.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:23 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:07 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:00 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:47 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:30 pm ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ MAFIA! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
What's the meaning of this post?
:haha: It means I had Copied the star for doing an Abi mention, and felt like Pasting it some more while I had it loaded. No relevant meaning to the game.
I do that too on my laptop, but it's a pain in the ass on phone, which I think was what Falcon said was the issue, tagging her on phone. When she first started using the star I had asked someone how to hypertext the star, but I must not have been doing it right casue I can never get it to work.

Just got home, gotta walk the doggo, then will be back.
It should be embedded in the keyboard of android phones I mean that's where I got it from
My sister is a Facetime addict, so we are an iPhone family. Also her husband is an Apple programmer :shrug:

You are usually the bomb at finding town. This game I'm finding finding town easy, too easy maybe. I saw your yesterday town, do you have a today town?
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:26 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:16 am I'm waiting for you to say your reads because I'm making sure you're still solving so I can still townread you. You spent majority of SOD telling others what to do so I was interested in if you had opinions.
No, that's bad.
Well I caught you when you were wolf last time (though I hesitated) because you weren't solving once Day 2 hit so I was making sure to keep that townread in tact.

I'm not gonna blindly keep the read I'm still gonna nudge you if I notice something.
Syn
Hitman
Posts in topic: 92

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:09 am
Syn wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 4:48 am please skip the fake progression and just vote for me, michelle

You don't even deserve an answer at your posts, nothing you say brings anything positive and helpful.
what's with this sudden outrageous hostility lol very odd
ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImage
Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Roxy feels like she has solving intent. Maybe she can fake it as wolf, I don't have much experience with her, but I liked her vibe all game and I gave her a town read.
she has done literally nothing in several days except roll out a red carpet for you and you alone

what solving intent

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:28 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:26 am
No, that's bad.
Well I caught you when you were wolf last time (though I hesitated) because you weren't solving once Day 2 hit so I was making sure to keep that townread in tact.

I'm not gonna blindly keep the read I'm still gonna nudge you if I notice something.
Talk to me about everyone pls. When you have time to be here? My best play time will be in 5 hours approx. Or in 9 hours from now on.

Also go to sleep smh

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

how can you be this obvious and then have SVS say you're town and she's no longer paranoid

and then lime coke is acting like a chided puppy who didn't go on the pad on time

ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:25 pm For Long Con, I don't have the patience to quote:
1. Clearing the Poe is a must. However I want discussions about everyone not just a vote.
2. I am not opening the Poe with you, I still think you are just a villager but Epi instead you means he was more right than you or because the wolves need you to push me further.
3. I want to talk in real time as well, I'll try to be here as much as possible.
When you say you're not opening the Poe, what, in your view, is the current Poe?
Abi is there by default. I don't even know if she is a wolf and she probably is not, but if villa she would be the lylo escape for wolves because they will never kill her if she is not WIMing up

AGREE

Syn has a weird narrow focus on me and tries to make a team based on weak associations which is untrue, the wolves are already distanced by now and being just 2 it's bad to point at associations. Look at how wrong Sig was by saying me and Wilgy are wolves together because we found each other and had similar game solve.

His push on Wilgy was so odd to me, I thought a wolf making that push would be immensely audacious, and when I looked over his past games (which i normally don't do, but his Wilgy push seemed very specific) I didn't find this specific push, but did find similar ones. Like he seemed to want to yeet high posters in at least one game. His "oh well" in the face of Wilgy flipping town for some reason made him townier to me. Since I have been pretty much disagreeing with him across the board, I have also not been paying much attention to the specifics of what he's saying, just putting a town label on him and maybe that's lazy and shortsighted of me.

Brad is so weak this game that I don't know what he is doing, is he waiting for me to post to follow me? Because I was wrong and he did it yday without questioning but I need his inputs if he is villager.

Having seen bad Brad recently, I don't think this Brad looks anything like that. He certainly can change it up, though, so :shrug:

I loved her reads list. Someone said something about it like it didn't feel towny, but I townleaned her on that one post. It had that honest solving energy without any people pleasing tone, which i think she tends to adopt when she's bad to some extent.

SVS is in that paranoid phase where she is thinking everyone is bad, and needs to reassess.

So idk what my Poe looks like in this very moment, because I can also point at any of the players to have villagery points and wolfy points and what looked wolfy from everyone including me regarding Sig until now was in fact from villagers.

This list is your POE; you left out Daisy and LC. Are you clear town reading them, or wolf reading them?

Re Daisy; if i had to vote now, I'd vote her agian, tbh. Her reaction to my one person crusade on her didn't feel open or frank, qualities I associate with town Daisy. I want to herar her answer to my question about which parts of LC's case on me were her favorites, and if she still feels that way.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:39 am

I take it personal. There's just a small step until my patience vanishes if you keep this way of talking to me

Syn
Hitman

Post by Syn »

Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:42 am

I take it personal. There's just a small step until my patience vanishes if you keep this way of talking to me
*shrug* okay, you win. peace out

ImageImageImageImage
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:42 am

AGREE

His push on Wilgy was so odd to me, I thought a wolf making that push would be immensely audacious, and when I looked over his past games (which i normally don't do, but his Wilgy push seemed very specific) I didn't find this specific push, but did find similar ones. Like he seemed to want to yeet high posters in at least one game. His "oh well" in the face of Wilgy flipping town for some reason made him townier to me. Since I have been pretty much disagreeing with him across the board, I have also not been paying much attention to the specifics of what he's saying, just putting a town label on him and maybe that's lazy and shortsighted of me.

Having seen bad Brad recently, I don't think this Brad looks anything like that. He certainly can change it up, though, so :shrug:

I loved her reads list. Someone said something about it like it didn't feel towny, but I townleaned her on that one post. It had that honest solving energy without any people pleasing tone, which i think she tends to adopt when she's bad to some extent.

SVS is in that paranoid phase where she is thinking everyone is bad, and needs to reassess.

This list is your POE; you left out Daisy and LC. Are you clear town reading them, or wolf reading them?

Re Daisy; if i had to vote now, I'd vote her agian, tbh. Her reaction to my one person crusade on her didn't feel open or frank, qualities I associate with town Daisy. I want to herar her answer to my question about which parts of LC's case on me were her favorites, and if she still feels that way.
No. I said I forgot about her as NAGL because a wolf is happy when villagers forget about them.

I see no one is pushing her so that's pretty bad as well.

I think Long Con is town.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Syn wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:41 am how can you be this obvious and then have SVS say you're town and she's no longer paranoid

and then lime coke is acting like a chided puppy who didn't go on the pad on time
Town Michelle is somewhat blunt and focused. She softens that down a bit when she's bad, sho worries more about how she sounds. Town Michelle says her peice without worrying about how she sounds.

It's more complicated than that, but, for me, blunt Michelle is town Michelle.

I'm not talking so much about what she says as am talking about how she says it.

It's not unlike why i haven't agreed with any or your reads, but I still think you're town.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

I think I need more coffee before I post. Or I need to pay more attention to my spell checker.
Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:10 am I forgot about Spacedaisy. That's NAGL
Oh here you go. what's NAGL? I've seen it but either forgot or never knew what it stood for.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Syn wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:43 am
Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:42 am

*shrug* okay, you win. peace out
I don't understand what you think I win, I ask for real thoughts from you and you come with a fake solve accusation and the idea to vote for you, also pretend I am suddenly hostile when you were hostile against me since day 1.

The name thing it's general and is making me want to change my username and I will do it at one moment, everyone seems to have a lazyness in writing my name and idk why it bothers me, but it is how it is.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:49 am I think I need more coffee before I post. Or I need to pay more attention to my spell checker.
Michelle wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:10 am I forgot about Spacedaisy. That's NAGL
Oh here you go. what's NAGL? I've seen it but either forgot or never knew what it stood for.
Not A Good Look

☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

S~V~S wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 6:26 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 5:23 am
S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:07 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:00 pm
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:47 am
Long Con wrote: Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:30 pm ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆ MAFIA! ☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
What's the meaning of this post?
:haha: It means I had Copied the star for doing an Abi mention, and felt like Pasting it some more while I had it loaded. No relevant meaning to the game.
I do that too on my laptop, but it's a pain in the ass on phone, which I think was what Falcon said was the issue, tagging her on phone. When she first started using the star I had asked someone how to hypertext the star, but I must not have been doing it right casue I can never get it to work.

Just got home, gotta walk the doggo, then will be back.
It should be embedded in the keyboard of android phones I mean that's where I got it from
My sister is a Facetime addict, so we are an iPhone family. Also her husband is an Apple programmer :shrug:

You are usually the bomb at finding town. This game I'm finding finding town easy, too easy maybe. I saw your yesterday town, do you have a today town?
Roxy
Michelle
Bread

That's my town core it's not really evolving
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Spacedaisy »

Syn wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 4:00 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 3:26 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:22 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 2:20 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:54 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:47 am Vote: Syn
And the mate? Who would be your guess?
I don't try to pair I think it's too easy to make yourself look unpaired from people and wolfs get away cause people ask this question and can't find anything and go nah can't be wolfs
That's fair.

Who is independently wolfy then?
I'd kill syn Daisy back to back see what happens
a town loss
Truth.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

He said basically what I thought should have been obvious about my move, that it gains me nothing as a wolf. Then he pointed out that you were on two easy wagons. I’d have to go back and read through the post that I found convince at that moment to tell you more details. It’s late and I’m on mobile in bed. Tomorrow.

I don’t believe in WIFOM, it’s all confirmation bias. Everyone uses it to prop up their own beliefs, just like you did with that argument. I literally told you exactly what I did and why and your response was to say, well, you would know that is what I’d think and did it anyway so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!

It’s useless to argue about WIFOM.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I have a suspicion that I’ve trusted someone in my town core I shouldn’t have and I’m concerned that someone is Michelle.

I don’t think both SVS and Michelle are wolves together though looking at their interactions today.

Both protect Abi after supposedly going after her previously. Abi doesn’t look good for that.

I still feel like I trust LC and I think Syn reads town based on tone in his interactions with Michelle. I believe he was soft green before too so I just feel stronger in that.

I have zero read on Roxy and Lime Coke and I don’t like it. I’ll ISO Lime Coke tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Bleh whatever.

We can start with Michelle still my townread.

Abigail I'm throwing as a townread why the fuck not at this rate.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Reading SVS iso I'm having a hard time seeing him as maf.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: Spaceddaisy] aubergine

Might change idk.

I'll try to make 1 more appearance tomorrow between like 3 to 5 PM my time and then I'm gone and more than likely won't be home or on here unless it's like last minutes of EOD.

If y'all don't think this is it then let me know why and I'll consider it... and we all just want consideration don't we?
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:43 am Bleh whatever.

We can start with Michelle still my townread.

Abigail I'm throwing as a townread why the fuck not at this rate.
Omg protection pact
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh btw Michelle sign up for Gen 3 Pokemash on MU pls. 🥺

The rest of you can join as well if interested I just know Michelle has played the last 2.
Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 8:02 am Oh btw Michelle sign up for Gen 3 Pokemash on MU pls. 🥺

The rest of you can join as well if interested I just know Michelle has played the last 2.
Done. I may out though at one moment, if I am too busy.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:43 am I have a suspicion that I’ve trusted someone in my town core I shouldn’t have and I’m concerned that someone is Michelle.

I don’t think both SVS and Michelle are wolves together though looking at their interactions today.

Both protect Abi after supposedly going after her previously. Abi doesn’t look good for that.

I still feel like I trust LC and I think Syn reads town based on tone in his interactions with Michelle. I believe he was soft green before too so I just feel stronger in that.

I have zero read on Roxy and Lime Coke and I don’t like it. I’ll ISO Lime Coke tomorrow.
So Syn reads town by tone in the interaction with me.
Can you point out what's villagery in his posts from your pov?
And if he looks towny, what makes me a wolf and why can't we be t/t?

Looking forward to your Lime Coke Iso.

Michelle
Made Man

Post by Michelle »

I think it's interesting how this opinion came after I expressed I am concerned about you.

S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 6:50 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 8:08 pm Oh man... Long Con actually made a better case for SVS than I thought. Yeah... I might be convinced there.

@Long Con If you are right about SVS, who do you see her as aligned with? She voted off wagon, is she paired with one of sig or Abigail or do you think the Day 1 tie was less relevant than we are making it?
What were your favorite parts?
@Spacedaisy while you’re around, could you answer this?

If you already did, sorry, I’m skimming at work lol
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

I am here and starting where I left off
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 7:32 am

He said basically what I thought should have been obvious about my move, that it gains me nothing as a wolf. Then he pointed out that you were on two easy wagons. I’d have to go back and read through the post that I found convince at that moment to tell you more details. It’s late and I’m on mobile in bed. Tomorrow.

I don’t believe in WIFOM, it’s all confirmation bias. Everyone uses it to prop up their own beliefs, just like you did with that argument. I literally told you exactly what I did and why and your response was to say, well, you would know that is what I’d think and did it anyway so I can clearly not choose the wine in front of me!

It’s useless to argue about WIFOM.
Did you mean to quote a different post? I didn’t talk about any of that in this one, or even about you at all.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Oh! That’s the answer to my question! Got it!

I’ll read it through more thoroughly when off phone.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also fwiw, my interpretation of what constitutes WIFOM may be different than yours.

My interpretation is talking about what one would or would not do as a specific alignment, and applying that interpretation to one’s current behavior.

So when I talk about WIFOMing one’s way out of something, that’s what I mean. Using would/wouldn’t statements to discount behavior others may find suspicious.

No connection to confirmation bias.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:25 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am @Long Con - do you think gimmick-y Epi is bad? Really? Have you seen this before? Is your Michelle read the same? I was wondering who your top two sus are.
No, I don't think gimmick-y Epi is bad. He was 100% gimmick in the last game and he was town. :confused: Is my Michelle read the same as what? Why her specifically? I'd say it's not exactly the same because of the things I wrote in my last post. Top sus right now is S~V~S, other one I guess is Michelle.

Roxy, you didn't vote on Day 1, and I don't really remember your posts. Why is that?
I asked about Michelle specifically bc I feel she is town and just wanted to see what you thought. Sorry I asked but it's what I do when I play mafia I ask questions and would like answers :shrug:

You probs have blocked my posts on day one as we mostly disagreed on game state and posts. :noble: I never agreed with the Wigly vote.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Also if you think I was applying confirmation bias, that would mean you think I really believe you’re bad, and anything that confirms that is what I believe, true or not, yes?

So if you really think that’s what I’m doing, you don’t think I’m bad anymore, right?

Good to know :)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:59 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am

@Syn - what is with your preferential treatment of PA but not Daisy or even Epi. They both have a lower post count than the Princess so what gives? Your playstyle this game is not feeling v good. Your vibe feels way off. I feel like you are usually a bit whimsical with your playstyle and I am not seeing any of that here. Looking forward to reading more and hoping for a better feel.
she's my wolf partner

also she's the only one from the trio of AFK posters that was run up on a wagon, and has expressed that her inactivity is a motivation issue, whereas both epi and daisy said their inactivity was/is a no-time issue

i can't motivate someone with no time, but maybe i can motivate someone who needs motivating

even then though I didn't exactly invest much time or effort into that. if abigail is truly opting out then she'll either be subbed out or we'll just kill her because it's gone from inactivity to being actively anti-town
It felt exactly how I stated it - preferential. Bc you did not try and engage with them (using your words here) or "motivating" them. So it is/was preferential. Your denial does make it untrue. :bighug:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@S~V~S just noticed us cross posting and wanted to say Hi<3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:02 pm I coulda used at least 20% more whimsy in those posts, Syn.
:pout:
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:07 pm
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:02 pm I coulda used at least 20% more whimsy in those posts, Syn.
i am pretty whimsical
I meant it as a compliment I'll remember to never do it to you again.

I am having a rough time this is the anniversary of some horrible events in my life I am going to be EXTRA emo please try and keep this in mind, I am asking as nicely as poss. <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:32 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am @Epignosis - can you put together your reasoning for your votes? I find myself disagreeing with sul sul

@Long Con - do you think gimmick-y Epi is bad? Really? Have you seen this before? Is your Michelle read the same? I was wondering who your top two sus are.

@S~V~S - I feel like you are being helpful and I am agreeing with a lot of what you post which makes me nervous as I have been burned by your sweet, gentle natured style of playing. While my heart believes your civvie my hed say watch the F out!

@Michelle - yeah I feel about you the same way I feel about SVS except your style is more like - here it is!! answers naoplztku!! No room for squiggling. I feel v strongly you are town. Please DO NOT BETRAY MY VIBE!! Looking for your insights again today.

@☆Princess Abigail☆ - why sign up if you did not feel like playing? Are you trying for a more relaxed low posting style of play? If yes then you must still let us see your usual style through fewer posts - good luck bc I find your posts this game to be wanting and lacking substance of any kind. Not helpful to the town at all when you say stuff like - You do not feel like playing, you have no wim and that you will not be found town and said we should have solved you D 1. This does not feel like you are helping instead it feels like you are wanting to be elimmed and for me when someone wants to be elimmed I oblige. ot that it matters but I did expect something more from you, I know that is unfair but I cannot help how I feel.

@sig - you are v slippery for me to read like I want to call you town but your posts read otherwise half the time. I am going to wait and see how other og's treat ya to help me form a more solid read of you.

@Spacedaisy - damn girl I miss your old style and wish I had more to go off here but your posts coupled with that drive y vote has left me doubting your civvie-ness. I hope you can add more today. At least the reason for your vote and how you arrived at your decision.

@Lime Coke - I( do not think I have seen your town game. If I have it's been a minute but I do feel like you are trying to get into the game unlike last game where your posting was minimal as well as you making your thought process clear. I want to give you a chance this game but I will be watching.

@Syn - what is with your preferential treatment of PA but not Daisy or even Epi. They both have a lower post count than the Princess so what gives? Your playstyle this game is not feeling v good. Your vibe feels way off. I feel like you are usually a bit whimsical with your playstyle and I am not seeing any of that here. Looking forward to reading more and hoping for a better feel.
This post makes me happy.

Re me, I agree i can be scary, but mainly in a multiball environment. Then I can pretend to be town. It wouldn't be as easy when there are only two wolves lol. I think kate had the right of it about me; I lack a certain fire when I'm bad.

Re Syn, intially he was giving some cover to Daisy too. When I first started interacting with him, it was to ask about that. And that's the good thing about only 2 baddies. Having done some research into his posts yesterday, he is a person who stands by his conviction, regardless of the opinions of others.

i agree re Epi, I want to hear more. I also kinda agree re Abbi, it is why before i started to sus sig, I considered an Abbi vote. Shes not having fun, she didn't seem to want to be here. Let her move on, instead of making her feel guilty, right? Not the towniest thing from me or her, but it is what it is. Life > games. She came in and made an effort, but until I feel the juice box hit me in the noggin, I'm non the fence.

I think Brad was solvy early game, and markedly different from his play in GOC where he was bad. Still think so.

LC and I often are at odds; we seem to either not understand each other or auto distrust each other. I am trying to get past that. He susses me, cool, but I also would like to see a more full read list from him.

I think Michelle is town. I just wolfed with her, in Lasso, and I don't think this is wolf Michelle.

I very much want to hear from Daisy.
I am still v wary of you <3

I have not played with Syn much but I am not getting good feels from their posts.

Limey also feels like a town I agree

Michelle has felt town to me since d 1 no we have not played a lot together but since I am a vibe/tone player who cares lol

Long Con I am stuck with him just like you. Too good a player for me to ever read accurately. I am disagreeing with his stances a bit more than you but I am unsure what that means for my reads as of yet. I would like to catch up fully before making more reads.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:26 pm Epi and Abi, Mr Catchup and Ms Ennui. Just not sure.
This made me actually laugh thanks LC <3
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 10:56 pm I'm not going to go too far back and try to get all caught up, because I suspect most of it is just discussion of sig and me. Which is fine and fair. But those who know me, Roxy, SVS, LC in particular should know I am a hard core busser. I wouldn't have saved my single other teammate in a three way tie or if I didn't need to vote them because of all that activity. It's suicide and stupid strategy. There is no way sig and I are teammates.
it is true you will hardcore anyone on your team ftw. I also do not believe your vote would have went down the way it did *if* you were bad tbh.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:08 pm
Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am
Spacedaisy - damn girl I miss your old style and wish I had more to go off here but your posts coupled with that drive y vote has left me doubting your civvie-ness. I hope you can add more today. At least the reason for your vote and how you arrived at your decision.
With all due respect, Rox, you have a life that keeps you out of the thread the majority of the time, and so do I. I think you of all people would understand that.

I've never been as good at early stage game because I struggle fabricating a suspicion over shit that I find incredibly weak. I watch for things that ping me and then chase it down from there as I have time. My play style hasn't changed, my life has changed.

Just bc I said I missed your old style (way more posts) does not mean that I DON"T recognize that shit changes in life and we all adapt. Of course I understand!

I just wanted an explanation of your vote which you have provided.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 11:50 pm vote: Roxy

:bored:
Out of the blue

I hope in your next post there is a why.......
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Syn wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 2:08 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:44 amWhy Roxy?
I want to see something happen besides sleepwalking into a sig/daisy chop

also the post where she tags everyone felt very online class discussion board for me

:huh:
lmao!!!

So seeing something happening is elimming me ---- how ****** **!!!

My reads list where I tagged people with my read on them felt discussion board - that is fine but to use it as a reason to start an elim is wild! It is how I play, it may not be *your* thing but it is mine.
Idgaf if your find it online classy - it is my style.

If you do not like it vote me if that is what rocks your socks.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Long Con wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 12:54 pm Oh my god, did you guys see?

Long Con is voting S~V~S? What's that about??

Syn cast a vote for Roxy, and MAN I bet you have opinions on what HER reaction will be!!

And what the whatta wha the Ab Abi voted for SYN? THE SCANDAL!

It's like a soap opera out here!

WHAT'S

COMING

NEXT?!?!?

Hopefully some posting. Is everyone waiting for someone else to say something?

I gave my rainbow list, where's everyone else's list? Michelle and S~V~S both HAD to see my list, well... why? No reaction, you guys just like the way I sling my colours?
I seen your list and was not in agreement with half of it.

I do not like the way you *must* use an extra U in color (for you coloUr) so sling them at yourself jkjk lol
;)

Return to “Previous Hustles”