Total votes: 8
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 54
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Sims Mafia game thread

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

Whelp
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

We sleep today yeah?

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
Lime Coke
Hitman
Posts in topic: 122
Preferred Pronouns: He/Him
Aka: BradLand

Post by Lime Coke »

Oh uh...yeah I guess we do.
Image Image ImageImageImageImage ImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 87

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 10:25 pm I'm not quite sure where the vote stands but I think my vote will make a tie.

LongC case on SVS has me willing to look more closely in her direction

I did wonder about Daisy with that vote but her explanation vibed with me as I have done similar since threads are locked down now

But I'm going with my gut and voting Syn
I asked Daisy this, and I'm going to ask you.

Can you point out to me the specific parts you especially like about his case?

What I mean when I ask this (and I am going to ask @Spacedaisy this too) is to tell me *specifically* which points he made that you find so convincing. Not a general thing, but specifics, please. Becasue I really want to know.

Here it is. I spoilered the first part which is moreso about Wilgys yeet than about what a fucking menace I am. But I left it there.
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:18 pm
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:27 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:16 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:54 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:48 am
Syn wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 12:47 am wilgy knows in a battle of wim he'll always out-class me, since I don't duel with wall-posts and structured paragraphs

but this is him wolfing
What's the difference between Wilgy town and Wilgy wolf?
I know this is the current modus operandi of mafia on MU and TS, where everything boils down to claims that we know the differences between someone being town and wolf because people are reliably consistent and they only ever do x as town and y as wolf, but I should inform you and probably everyone else that I'm not going to engage in an argument about meta, because it's not reliable, it's rarely true, and people hide in it all the time

wilgy is a wolf because he's establishing an agenda/worldview that everyone else is now rotating around. he's set the terms and conditions for everyone else's casing, their arguments. he's set it up so that there's uncontested wolf-claims against people who are just outright afk, and then set up easy mischops for later days by picking holes in every little thing someone says with posts that pretend at reason, both of which will be looked at by others as Villager Effort and as a reason to wolf-read the people he nitpicked
Now that you know it's Wilgy town, and you can reverse the polarity on this negative read, what do you think of Wilgy's 'worldview/agenda'?
it's still not great tbh. him being town and also pushing that world/approach confuses me, unless he had some kind of plan to switcheroo in the following days

of course, him picking holes in every little thing someone says, as a villager, would be useful now/later
Ok. I get this view on Wilgy's posts, and I didn't disagree. It wasn't the reason I voted for him, but more like "if he's bad, this is not a trap we want to fall into". I voted for him because of his weird self-contradiction about sig, and I still don't understand how he came up with that stuff honestly. Point is, there was more than one valid reason to suspect him.
That's why an exchange like the following one, where they're discussing Wilgy's yeet, is a huge stretch:
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:25 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 4:36 am
Michelle wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:58 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 3:05 am That's egregious
I know, right?
Even I knew Wilgy was town and I read like 3 pages
He was the person most actively solving.

Not liking someone’s philosophy of how mafia should be played doesn’t make them bad .

If Daisy had time to read enough to change from her null-ish stance on Wilgy to voting him out, then she had time to post her vote at the very least.

I could also vote for sig again tbh.
Let's put aside the level of gall it takes to not play, not even vote, and then come in and berate us for voting a guy with more than one strike against him. Here's the thing: hindsight is 20/20. Yup, Wilgy was obviously town... as of the point his role was revealed. Let's not act like we haven't seen Wolf Wilgy absolutely snow everyone into believing he's obvious town, including all three of you.

We've got Michelle, S~V~S, and Abi all wringing their hands and lamenting how this could have happened, and I'll be shocked if there is not a Wolf in that group.

Michelle is sticking to a loose WIFOM against Syn and sig based on their suspicion of her and Wilgy, and she once again poured on the extra "but Wilgy was so obvious town" to try and bolster the suspicion, which I don't like. So, continuing her Day 1 stance. @Michelle voted for Abi and came close to getting her eliminated yesterday, but today it's friendly talk and softball questions. What is your real stance on her? You are not treating her like someone you suspect today. Actually, what's your opinion on Roxy, you said you won't let her down, does that mean that you think she's Town?

Abi is just...
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:17 am Bad news I'm never gonna be found. Really should've solved me D1
Abi, I enjoy playing with you when you're here, but it's time to make some hard choices, and I think it goes like this: a) get WIM, get playing, b) get replaced, c) get yeeted. There's no shame in choosing option b) if that's what it takes, but your personal forecast there is frustrating.

S~V~S is my top choice of the three as wolf. She voted off the Wilgy wagon:

sig 3 Voters: falcon45ca, S~V~S, DrWilgy

... along with two confirmed Town. She came in here today ready to berate Wilgy voters, and dive right on to the Lowest Hanging Fruit, Spacedaisy, for her stealth Wilgy vote. Lime Coke made the exact same vote, and you haven't even questioned him about it, even though when Daisy did it, it's damning. :shrug2: I get that voting without posting is not ever a good look, but is that good evidence of a wolf? You acknowledged that it's not the greatest move for a Wolf to make, but then decided you still believe it.

And... I just plain don't believe this: "I reread Wilgy to see if there was anything that could have changed her mind from "meh" to voting him, and I couldn't find it." :evileye: So, you're saying you attempted reread Wilgy's progression through Day 1 from Daisy's perspective somehow to find the point where she most likely decided she suspects him?

Yeah right. There's no way you did that, you're posting fake busywork to look towny. Why would you even bother doing that, we have two days and the answer you're looking for will almost certainly come to light unless Daisy has simply abandoned the game.

[VOTE: S~V~S] aubergine
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:02 am We sleep today yeah?
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:09 am Oh uh...yeah I guess we do.
OK, I just saw this in Jays recent game, and asked about it in the chat.

It is something I am unfamiliar with, and don't totally understand. Choosing not to eliminate someone at this point, I mean.

Elimination is the towns only tool, and I don't understand giving it up (although with both Daisy and Roxy finding LC's case to be so compelling, I can see that I might be on the menu today) and allowing the wolves another NK. I think it's a maths thing, right?

Thanks! :cloud9:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

S~V~S wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 6:06 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:02 am We sleep today yeah?
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 3:09 am Oh uh...yeah I guess we do.
OK, I just saw this in Jays recent game, and asked about it in the chat.

It is something I am unfamiliar with, and don't totally understand. Choosing not to eliminate someone at this point, I mean.

Elimination is the towns only tool, and I don't understand giving it up (although with both Daisy and Roxy finding LC's case to be so compelling, I can see that I might be on the menu today) and allowing the wolves another NK. I think it's a maths thing, right?

Thanks! :cloud9:
Yeahhh it's still even number, 6, and choosing sleep here will make it Final 5.

And since it's mountainous and only 2 mafia we're safe to do it here.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Like it depends on how you like to play it.

Personally I prefer to not say anything and go right to sleep, including everyone else.

However I haven't played in a way that makes me think saying nothing and sleeping straight forward will benefit me.

I'm totally fine with using the whole time to discuss (Granted I don't think hammer exists in this game) so yeah.
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, thanks. So it is a maths thing, a miselim today would be worse in the long run than no elim at all.

Yeah, i guess with no hammer 48 hours of silence would be excruciating for us and the host lol. No discussion would make total sense with a hammer, though.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Yeah, that makes sense. Let's sleep. I can't remember the last time I've done this. Maybe never. [VOTE: sleep] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Vote: Sleep

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

It's an info thing

If we vote wrong today we lose by sleeping today theres one less name in the pool our odds are slightly higher to elim correctly in F5 than in F6 either way we have one shot to be correct

ImageImage

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Are we avoiding discussion today in order to not help Wolves plan? Is sleep really sleep?

Should we all say our top 2 Wolves or anything? Or would that just give fuel to NK WIFOM?
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

Sleep so do I respond to anything or what?
Not sure I understand the ins or outs of it

Rules please!
;)
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

Uhhh you can discuss if you want tbh.
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

In terms of what I'm thinking as of this moment.
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

No one else is really responding to anything

Maybe I shouldn't either

vote sleep
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Happy almost Friday everyone
;)
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Ok, let's play a game then! LCon1.SVS2.LCoke3.Rox4.Abi5.SD6..someone roll a d6 and tell me the result. :grin:
Lime Coke
Hitman

Post by Lime Coke »

[VOTE: sleep] aubergine
☆Princess Abigail☆

Long Con wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2024 7:30 pm Ok, let's play a game then! LCon1.SVS2.LCoke3.Rox4.Abi5.SD6..someone roll a d6 and tell me the result. :grin:

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Wish this game had hammer lol

ImageImage

☆Princess Abigail☆

Anyways I'm always snap voting tomorrow

ImageImage

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 151

Post by Spacedaisy »

I'm sorry guys, I have had a busy few days and I wasn't expecting it, so I'm going to try and catch up tonight and tomorrow.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I guess I can ISO Lime Coke over night and look over Michelle again too.

Did our host tell us how ties were decided? Will our hosts tell us how ties are decided, if they have not already?

@Thunal33
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 28
Preferred Pronouns: she/her

Post by Thunal33 »

Thread locked
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Day 4 elimination
Poll ended at Fri Mar 08, 2024 10:00 pm

☆Princess Abigail☆
No votes
Voters: None
Lime Coke
No votes
Long Con
No votes
Roxy
No votes
S~V~S
No votes
Spacedaisy
No votes
No elimination
60%
Voters: Roxy, Long Con, S~V~S, ☆Princess Abigail☆, Lime Coke, Spacedaisy
Host/spec
40%
Voters: Scotty, JaggedJimmyJay, Thunal33, Syn
Total votes: 10
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Everyone settled in to sleep for the night.

@☆Princess Abigail☆
@Lime Coke
@Long Con
@Roxy
@S~V~S
@Spacedaisy
ImageImage
Thunal33
Loan Shark

Post by Thunal33 »

Johnny Zest was the disowned son of the wealthy Landgraab family who quit school to become a comedian. He has the stage name and the dream but not so much talent, having only level 2 skill in comedy. He appeared in the Sims 4 and lived in a trailer home in Oasis Springs.

Johnny is similar to a character named Dudley Landgraab in The Sims. They have both been disowned by the Landgraabs and live in trailers in a sandy region. Since “Johnny” could be a stage name, it’s possible Johnny is the Sims 4’s version of Dudley.

Princess Abigail died of laughter after hearing the funniest joke in the world. She was Johnny Zest,

vanilla townie

Today is Lylo. There will be no locked votes or hammer.

@☆Princess Abigail☆
@Lime Coke
@Long Con
@Roxy
@S~V~S
@Spacedaisy
ImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, that was a telling kill. Why Abigail and not someone who was getting more town cred?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:20 pm This might be the first time LC and I are town together and can form the LC connection finally.
I don't think Long Con and Lime Coke can be wolf teammates together. This was quite brazen alignment if they are.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:05 am Thar leaves me with...

Epi
Abbi
Roxy
Spacedaisy

Kind of in my poe...or list of who I'd vote today?
Day 1 PoE contains all people I know are civs, save Roxy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:35 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:04 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:21 pm Town:
Michelle
LCx2
Falcon
Syn
Add SVS here maybe? Kinda liked the recent posts.
Right, so I just realized this plus me makes it 6.

If these 5 specifically are town then this game is basically a W for town.

It's like I'm a genius or something.
I like that he questioned his PoE/town core a bit here. But it depends on what he does with it from there.

Right now I say, if Lime Coke is wolf, I lean either Roxy or SVS (who he added as an afterthought) as his partner.

Continuing ISO. I'm going to try and treat everyone left with one before the day is over.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:38 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:36 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:26 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:24 am This is the game where I will not to do much because I don't have time (until weekend, at least) but also I don't have to, because I have a pretty solid town core.

SVS is also out of 'who I would chop toDay' list.
Wait who's all in that?
Based on my memory me, you, Long Con, Wilgy, Roxy, adding SVS for that post.
Idk if Sin is making that push as a wolf, I don’t like the read but also he seems confident he can read me, which is untrue but also what if his impression is true for him?
Also I think I like Syn, passed the vibe test.
Last 2 out of town core.
I am probably very generous with the reads, but also this feels like a light game so it's ok for D1 :biggrin:
Okay, I like it and can play with that core.
Weird that he didn't point out that he had added SVS to his town core before Michelle suggested it here. Bad look for a Lime Coke/SVS possible pairing.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:55 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:53 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:39 am
Michelle wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:38 am
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 7:36 am I would probably want 1 more townread to be good to go.
Yours or from me?
Well from me but I'm taking your townreads seriously.
Feel free to criticize them if you feel I am wrong
Too busy criticizing myself.
Where did he criticize his own or anyone else's reads? Nowhere that I see.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 8:07 pm [VOTE: Princess Agibail] aubergine
Why?
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:42 pm I might switch to Sig or Wilgy.
But why?
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:48 pm More than likely Wilgy.
Again, why?
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:59 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
Whhhhyyyyyy?

Why did no one ask him to explain his votes. You jump on me for drive by voting and not explaining when I literally had no time to but no one bothered to ask Lime Coke why he voted abi, why he would probably switch, and why he chose Wilgy to switch to? I hope as I move forward in the ISO I find someone who does eventually ask. You should have asked him at this point. Forced him to take some kind of stand instead of letting him ride the trains.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:50 pm Well Falcon voted Sig.

After trying to use Night Kill Analysis and it failing me in Fallout...do I even bother with using it here?
Lime Coke wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:50 pm I feel like anytime I've tried it, it's just sent me down the wrong path.
I don't know what to make of this. It feels a bit like pushing a civ vote without overtly pushing for a civ vote. A TMI to proactively distance from a sig mislim. But it could just be a civ feeling conflicted about what to make of the NK. I could see it both ways.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:55 pm
Syn wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:52 pm
S~V~S wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:05 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:25 pm Hi Lime Coke. How do you know you and Long Con are both civ?

I think maybe the Wilgy and Long Con stuff is a misunderstanding. Also I finally get Wilgy's logic and like what he is saying about Syn. It's at least enough for someone to use on D1 I guess anyway.

I have not ISOed sig, but I recall the vague impression sig was aggravated. I should probably ISO though. brb
Hokay. This is Daisys one thought on Wilgy. Then she came in and dropped a drive by vote on Wilgy, the only guy who was seriously trying to solve.

[VOTE: Daisy] aubergine
I didn't remember Daisy voting anyone. I then scrolled up to the VC and saw she stealth-voted.

Do we know when she did that? Was anyone here at EOD-ish checking? LC?
It was 3-3-3 with Abbi, Sig, and Wilgy.

And then someone jumped onto Wilgy while I was waiting between like...when I posted my last post until I voted Wilgy right at the final minute.

I think it was Spaced...legit I couldn't tell you exactly who it was my memory is not the best.
Sus, man. While I voted last minute, and the vote was tied before I cast my vote, once it processed as cast, the moves of other people (Lime Coke being one) had already happened from the look of the vote numbers when the page refreshed after I submitted. I think I cast my vote at like 9:58 maybe? I was trying to type up a quick post at 9:59 to explain my vote, but when I submitted the post, it was the deadline exactly and the thread was closed.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:10 am
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:09 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:25 pm Hi Lime Coke. How do you know you and Long Con are both civ?

I think maybe the Wilgy and Long Con stuff is a misunderstanding. Also I finally get Wilgy's logic and like what he is saying about Syn. It's at least enough for someone to use on D1 I guess anyway.

I have not ISOed sig, but I recall the vague impression sig was aggravated. I should probably ISO though. brb
Hokay. This is Daisys one thought on Wilgy. Then she came in and dropped a drive by vote on Wilgy, the only guy who was seriously trying to solve.

He was someone who voted last minute. He should know that I voted very close to the deadline, not 11 minutes before. He was clearly watching the vote, waiting to move, he told us that.
I didn't remember Daisy voting anyone. I then scrolled up to the VC and saw she stealth-voted.

And then someone jumped onto Wilgy while I was waiting between like...when I posted my last post until I voted Wilgy right at the final minute.

I think it was Spaced...legit I couldn't tell you exactly who it was my memory is not the best.
so sometime in the 11 minutes before EOD, Daisy voted for Wilgy and didn't make a post about it or anything else
Yup.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:10 am
Syn wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:09 am

He was someone who voted last minute. He should know that I voted very close to the deadline, not 11 minutes before. He was clearly watching the vote, waiting to move, he told us that.

so sometime in the 11 minutes before EOD, Daisy voted for Wilgy and didn't make a post about it or anything else
Yup.
I don't know why my post didn't go through correctly, but he told us he was watching the poll, waiting to move. He should know perfectly well that I voted in the last minute or two of the poll, not the last 11 minutes of the poll. Why would he not point this out?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Lime Coke wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:16 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am
Maybe you need to do NK analysis with a level of WIFOM. I think wolves rarely make kills that point directly to them.

From what I can tell, both Spacedaisy and Lime Coke thought they were breaking a three-way tie, or at least deciding the result?
I feel like WIFOM is even worse.

Also yeah speaking for myself I fully thought I was breaking the tie and was the deciding vote...was sorta hoping it would be me hammering mafia and clearing myself but didn't happen.
Point in his favor. Is it possible we maybe cross voted? But why would he say he didn't remember who moved to Wilgy first, if he didn't know? I legit have no idea, because they voted between the time it was a three-way tie and the time the poll refreshed after I pushed submit on my vote.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I can sum up the rest of his posts as "I don't know, I suck at mid game, I'm so confused, I don't understand the kills," sprinkled heavily with agreement with others' opinions. Not a good look.

I could see Lime Coke as a wolf. Am I certain it's him? Not yet. Hopefully reading everyone will give me a better idea.

If Lime Coke is wolf, I'm betting either SVS or Roxy as partner. Could he be partnered with Long Con, yeah, but I think it's unlikely. If he is bad, it looks more likely that he was pocketing Long Con.

Off to ISO Roxy now, because I know that will be quickest.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Ok, I read all of Roxy, but I don't have a single post I want to quote because Roxy looks civ af to me. She is firm in her suspicions, she is slow to change them. She is not pocketing anyone. She is pushing other people to actually make some firm statements and give reasons. I don't see any reason to suspect her and frankly, if this is her wolf play, I will gladly lose to her in this game, because I can't see it at all.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I need dinner (yes dinner at nearly 12:30 am, because I live a weirdo schedule. And then I will come back to do the last two ISOs.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy, coming in strong for the lategame! :grin:

Abigail as the kill makes me think they wanted her opinion out of LYLO. Abi is a player who tends to hold tight to her townreads, so I assume the Wolves want to push a player that Abi wouldn't vote for. I'd have to go back and see what she gave for reads. I'm feeling that Sleepy Day jet lag.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2024 11:42 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:20 pm This might be the first time LC and I are town together and can form the LC connection finally.
I don't think Long Con and Lime Coke can be wolf teammates together. This was quite brazen alignment if they are.
This felt towny to me on a personal level at the start of the game, it felt... not fake. Like a real sentiment, and not a pocket. I don't want to believe he'd say this as a Wolf, he wouldn't want to waste it by making it a lie.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:36 am Spacedaisy, coming in strong for the lategame! :grin:

Abigail as the kill makes me think they wanted her opinion out of LYLO. Abi is a player who tends to hold tight to her townreads, so I assume the Wolves want to push a player that Abi wouldn't vote for. I'd have to go back and see what she gave for reads. I'm feeling that Sleepy Day jet lag.
I disagree. I think it's less about her opinion and more about the opinion of one of the strong players still in game, specifically you or SVS. One of you was left in because they think you are an easy mark for getting a mislim.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

By that I mean, whoever your main suspect is, probably is civ.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

The thing is, I think the other one is likely a wolf.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

In situation like this, where if we mislim the mafia win, it's not about who is out, it's about who is still in. They want to keep people in that will be one of two things:

1. Easy to misliim
2. Easy to convince to vote a mislim

So I know why I'm here. I'm an easy mislim. Why are you still here Long Con? And SVS?

I'll be reading you guys next. But Long Con, if you are town, and they kept you alive because your opinion will make it easy to sway you into a mislim, then we have to ask who would that be? Seems SVS to me. But that would mean both you and SVS are civ and make the team Roxy and Lime Coke and I don't think Roxy is bad.

If it's SVS that has been kept in for her strong opinion, then it would have to be me they will try to swing a mislim on. And that would make the team either you and Lime Coke, or Roxy and Lime Coke. And again, I don't think Roxy is bad.

Neither Roxy nor Lime Coke have come out strong enough to be evaluated against this.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage

Return to “Previous Hustles”