Host/spec
63%

Total votes: 8
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress
Posts in topic: 151

Re: Sims Mafia game thread

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:21 am Reading this exchange it basically means someone is lying about the timing of their votes. I don't think it's Brad :shrug:

This whole exchange between them is worth reading; it strarts about post 833 and ends here VV, #859; Brad makes two short nai posts after this one, but this post basically ends the conversation. I look forward to Daisys reply.
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:09 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 7:01 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:55 am
Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:54 am
Lime Coke wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 6:46 am You said I changed my vote already, I didn't change my vote until :59.
You posted at :59, but when I pressed the vote button and it refreshed the votes were already different. I voted first and then tried to post, unsuccessfully. Someone else had moved onto Wilgy before me. But as I point out later in my many posts from tonight your move onto Wilgy is the biggest indicator that you might actually be civ. I just don't understand why you acted as if you didn't know who had broken the tie, when you must have known. And btw, I thought you moved from Abigail, but she still has three, so someone moved onto her too. I would say I need to see who, but all her voters were civ so it doesn't really matter.

Are you lying about seeing my vote in there before you voted?
No I 100% believe I saw you voting before I changed my vote.
Saw me voting, what does that mean exactly? That you saw me in the thread? Yeah, I was in the thread. I came in at 3 minutes prior to the deadline and I was going back and forth about Wilgy and sig. I believe it was 9:58 when I pushed the submit button on my Wilgy vote, though I can't say that with certainty. I just know it was 9:59 when I was trying to bang out a quick post to declare my vote in thread, but I wasn't able to submit that in time.
I saw you voted on the poll itself before I changed my vote.

I've done this myself, "seen" someone vote. I looked at the poll before i voted, and noted the votes. I voted, checked the poll to make sure I voted correctly, and someone had changed their vote.

But anyhow, this exchange says someone here in that convo is not being honest, imo.
You are not getting what I’m saying.

When you push submit, the poll refreshes with all changed votes since the last time your poll was refreshed. So you see the results before and if you haven’t refreshed for five minutes it won’t reflect votes that came in during those five minutes. But when you press refresh it will update activity that happened in that five minutes. So here is what I say happened.

I came on at 3 minutes to deadline. I agonize until I don’t think I can wait anymore and I pull the trigger and submit. My poll refreshes and I immediately note that the votes had already changed and Wilgy had the majority even without me. I wasn’t the tie breaker. I go to post and miss the thread closing by literally seconds.

Now, Brad claims I voted before him because he looked and saw Wilgy was in the lead because of me. How is that possible? If the poll refreshes when you submit, the person who voted first won’t see the vote of the person who voted after you unless you refresh the page again, which I did not. You will only see the votes already cast. Whichever of us voted last would have seen the other’s vote.

Even as I’m typing this it’s so frustrating because it’s not a really relevant poll, all things considered. They were all civs. But the fact is there is a lie on the table. Why, I don’t have any idea. I just know I’m telling the truth.

The only slim possibility I can see where it’s not a lie is that Lime Coke and I submitted at the exact same moment. That is the only way I see.

If I believe SVS to be civ, then I am inclined to think Long Von is as well, which leaves me with Lime Coke and Roxy. Even if I’m wrong about either SVS or Long Con, one of those two is likely their teammate so yeah.

I hate being in final situations.
Spoiler: show
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

See looking at his statement doesn’t even make sense. He saw me vote before he even changed his vote according to him. This is a flagrant lie. It’s 100% not possible.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:08 am So the baddies could use his case on me and get me miselimmed. TBH, I expected him to be NK the other night, it's what I would have done if i were bad. NK LC, then come after his suspect for NKing the person pushing *THEM* as a baddie. When you're bad nothing is sweeter than manipulating the townies into killing each other.

proofread fail, too many subjects in that sentence lol.
This is exactly what I’ve been saying. Why is Long Con still here? Only two possibilities imo. Because he’s wrong about you or because he’s bad. Looking at how many other people have made cases against you or expressed suspicion of you, it makes me think he’s here because you’re town, which is why I’m really trying to get on the same page as you here.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yes! I just realized you are getting what I’m saying about what Lime Coke had said about his vote move! He and I cannot both be telling the truth. And I don’t see why a baddie would lie about it at this point, it really doesn’t matter, but there is a lie here. He’s already changed his story once when I called him on it. Why do you think it’s me lying still?
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Oh man, I’m so frustrated that we are saying the same things, making the same points and still we aren’t on the same page.

:: sighs :: I’m going to get sleep now. This third shifter will be around early evening probably.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 65
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

So sorry to everyone we had some wild winds here had I had no internets or electricity from home nor here at work until a couple hours ago - so yeah for finally being warm again somewhere other than my car lol

Going to start my catch up-----
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

@S~V~S
S~V~S wrote:Can you point out to me the specific parts you especially like about his case?
This post is the first time I thought --- what? wait...about you. ****I spoilered it bc this could become a bit messy****
Neither of you can reads minds as far as I know.
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:22 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am
From what I can tell, both Spacedaisy and Lime Coke thought they were breaking a three-way tie, or at least deciding the result?

If either Abi or sig are a Wolf, then it looks suspicious, but if they're both town, it's somewhat clearing, I think. Would a Wolf see a three-way Town tie and call attention to themselves as the decider?
Daisys last post regarding Wilgy was a very vague kinda null read. Wilgy was supatowning from out the gate, and I think Daisy knows his game well.

Also "from what I can tell"~ how can you tell what Daisy was thinking? We won't know until she tells us, which she chose not to do.

Also if you find making a drive by vote to break a tie that results in the death of a civvie not suspicious, I congratulate you on your open mindedness :beer:

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am Yeah, I'm feeling like suspecting daisy for that vote is putting the cart before the horse. As in, it's only suspicious if Abi or sig are wolves.
Yeah, well, as someone who voted sig cause I thought they were bad, and still thinks they're bad, I think the horse is right where it belongs.

If Daisy comes in and tells us why her viewpoint on Wilgy evolved enough to vote for him, I might then change my vote to sig. I need to go over Falcons interactions with him EOD day one.
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:36 pm Actually, no I misread that. I think it was falcon he was annoyed with and I can see why. sig was joking with Epi and says he was fluff posting and falcon seemed to be making a big deal out of it. I'm not sure I get what falcon meant.

The only weird thing I see with sig is actually just the fact that he is pinged by Epi for not joking, when he was even joking with Epi himself.
This is Daisys actual last post, from Tuesday night, almost a full day before EOD. A lot happened in that time, much of it somewhat esoteric disagreements about mafia philosophy. Nothing that Wilgy has not said before in other games, and I think Daisy knows his game better than most. I reread Wilgy to see if there was anything that could have changed her mind from "meh" to voting him, and I couldn't find it.

Her last post, understanding why sig is annoyed with Falcon. Gotta get ready for work, stayed late last night, go in early today. Luckily the month ends only ... once a month lol.

But yeah, gonna reread sig with a focus on his interactions with Falcon.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:49 am Good news I'm town
I might believe that if you throw a juice box at me.
Like it was bad form of LC (red) to act like he can read thoughts or think about the who/what/where/when/why of a mafia game vote but it was entirely ok for you to do it twice. (pink)
Long Con wrote: ... along with two confirmed Town. She came in here today ready to berate Wilgy voters, and dive right on to the Lowest Hanging Fruit, Spacedaisy, for her stealth Wilgy vote. Lime Coke made the exact same vote, and you haven't even questioned him about it, even though when Daisy did it, it's damning. :shrug2: I get that voting without posting is not ever a good look, but is that good evidence of a wolf? You acknowledged that it's not the greatest move for a Wolf to make, but then decided you still believe it.

And... I just plain don't believe this: "I reread Wilgy to see if there was anything that could have changed her mind from "meh" to voting him, and I couldn't find it." :evileye: So, you're saying you attempted reread Wilgy's progression through Day 1 from Daisy's perspective somehow to find the point where she most likely decided she suspects him?

Yeah right. There's no way you did that, you're posting fake busywork to look towny. Why would you even bother doing that, we have two days and the answer you're looking for will almost certainly come to light unless Daisy has simply abandoned the game.
I agreed with part he pointed out of the why you wasn't holding lil LC to the same standards to which you held Daisy.

I also agreed with his busy work comment bc that is how I felt when I read it.

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:22 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:33 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:59 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
@Long Con

Not the same vote at all. He posted for one thing. He made several posts in a row. He was involved and his suspects also evolved.

And I am not the only one pissy about the Wilgy yeet, read the beginning of today again.

Wilgy voted sig before me, and falcon voted him using my actual “I may vote for sig” as his jump off point.

So ok, whatever.
It's the same vote as in, they both thought they were the one to put Wilgy over. I get that their approach was different in obvious ways, but if you think that Daisy was trying to save sig, then why wouldn't you suspect Lime Coke of voting for the same reason? Involvement and explanation notwithstanding... a wolf who is participatory would, of course, approach their vote in a participatory way. Are you saying you're more suspicious of the nonparticipation, or the "they voted to save sig" aspect?

And I'm quite sure I don't need to be told to reread the beginning of today again. The post where I voted you quite clearly discusses the three of you (Michelle, Abi, and yourself), and individually addresses each of you about it.

To me your reply up top about how lil LC was different but I felt that still really did not address big LC's point. The "save" for civvie sig.

If you were looking for more than big LC's case then I can add more things on my own like my first quote pull.

You are a skilled player and
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:20 am Ok, I read all of Roxy, but I don't have a single post I want to quote because Roxy looks civ af to me. She is firm in her suspicions, she is slow to change them. She is not pocketing anyone. She is pushing other people to actually make some firm statements and give reasons. I don't see any reason to suspect her and frankly, if this is her wolf play, I will gladly lose to her in this game, because I can't see it at all.

uh thank you but this feels pockety.

While I am glad you seem to have come into today swinging I am going to need finish reading before I make any kind of decision on you.

Today's elim is so important and I usually fuck it up when it is important.
It is known.
;)
Roxy
Hitman

Post by Roxy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:31 am If that's the case then we face either taking a shot on someone we think is truly bad today and possibly ending the game if we get it wrong. Or we take a no elimination and see what happens with the next kill. Let the mafia narrow the PoE for us.

I'm just concerned about the fact it is not the same wording. I'll have to look at the game setup to see if it says anything about it.

Regardless, I think conversation should go forward. The silence yesterday was probably bad, but I am at fault as much as anyone else.
I do agree here I did not understand the point of "no discussion" not that I couldn't have but if no one else was I won't either.
To me discussion and elims are the towns only weapons.
;)
S~V~S
Captain Obvious
Posts in topic: 87

Post by S~V~S »

Roxy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 3:47 pm @S~V~S
S~V~S wrote:Can you point out to me the specific parts you especially like about his case?
This post is the first time I thought --- what? wait...about you. ****I spoilered it bc this could become a bit messy****
Neither of you can reads minds as far as I know.
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 6:22 am
Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am
From what I can tell, both Spacedaisy and Lime Coke thought they were breaking a three-way tie, or at least deciding the result?

If either Abi or sig are a Wolf, then it looks suspicious, but if they're both town, it's somewhat clearing, I think. Would a Wolf see a three-way Town tie and call attention to themselves as the decider?
Daisys last post regarding Wilgy was a very vague kinda null read. Wilgy was supatowning from out the gate, and I think Daisy knows his game well.

Also "from what I can tell"~ how can you tell what Daisy was thinking? We won't know until she tells us, which she chose not to do.

Also if you find making a drive by vote to break a tie that results in the death of a civvie not suspicious, I congratulate you on your open mindedness :beer:

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 1:57 am Yeah, I'm feeling like suspecting daisy for that vote is putting the cart before the horse. As in, it's only suspicious if Abi or sig are wolves.
Yeah, well, as someone who voted sig cause I thought they were bad, and still thinks they're bad, I think the horse is right where it belongs.

If Daisy comes in and tells us why her viewpoint on Wilgy evolved enough to vote for him, I might then change my vote to sig. I need to go over Falcons interactions with him EOD day one.
Spacedaisy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:36 pm Actually, no I misread that. I think it was falcon he was annoyed with and I can see why. sig was joking with Epi and says he was fluff posting and falcon seemed to be making a big deal out of it. I'm not sure I get what falcon meant.

The only weird thing I see with sig is actually just the fact that he is pinged by Epi for not joking, when he was even joking with Epi himself.
This is Daisys actual last post, from Tuesday night, almost a full day before EOD. A lot happened in that time, much of it somewhat esoteric disagreements about mafia philosophy. Nothing that Wilgy has not said before in other games, and I think Daisy knows his game better than most. I reread Wilgy to see if there was anything that could have changed her mind from "meh" to voting him, and I couldn't find it.

Her last post, understanding why sig is annoyed with Falcon. Gotta get ready for work, stayed late last night, go in early today. Luckily the month ends only ... once a month lol.

But yeah, gonna reread sig with a focus on his interactions with Falcon.
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 5:49 am Good news I'm town
I might believe that if you throw a juice box at me.
Like it was bad form of LC (red) to act like he can read thoughts or think about the who/what/where/when/why of a mafia game vote but it was entirely ok for you to do it twice. (pink)
Long Con wrote: ... along with two confirmed Town. She came in here today ready to berate Wilgy voters, and dive right on to the Lowest Hanging Fruit, Spacedaisy, for her stealth Wilgy vote. Lime Coke made the exact same vote, and you haven't even questioned him about it, even though when Daisy did it, it's damning. :shrug2: I get that voting without posting is not ever a good look, but is that good evidence of a wolf? You acknowledged that it's not the greatest move for a Wolf to make, but then decided you still believe it.

And... I just plain don't believe this: "I reread Wilgy to see if there was anything that could have changed her mind from "meh" to voting him, and I couldn't find it." :evileye: So, you're saying you attempted reread Wilgy's progression through Day 1 from Daisy's perspective somehow to find the point where she most likely decided she suspects him?

Yeah right. There's no way you did that, you're posting fake busywork to look towny. Why would you even bother doing that, we have two days and the answer you're looking for will almost certainly come to light unless Daisy has simply abandoned the game.
I agreed with part he pointed out of the why you wasn't holding lil LC to the same standards to which you held Daisy.

I also agreed with his busy work comment bc that is how I felt when I read it.

Long Con wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 2:22 pm
S~V~S wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 12:33 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 10:59 pm [VOTE: Wilgy] aubergine
@Long Con

Not the same vote at all. He posted for one thing. He made several posts in a row. He was involved and his suspects also evolved.

And I am not the only one pissy about the Wilgy yeet, read the beginning of today again.

Wilgy voted sig before me, and falcon voted him using my actual “I may vote for sig” as his jump off point.

So ok, whatever.
It's the same vote as in, they both thought they were the one to put Wilgy over. I get that their approach was different in obvious ways, but if you think that Daisy was trying to save sig, then why wouldn't you suspect Lime Coke of voting for the same reason? Involvement and explanation notwithstanding... a wolf who is participatory would, of course, approach their vote in a participatory way. Are you saying you're more suspicious of the nonparticipation, or the "they voted to save sig" aspect?

And I'm quite sure I don't need to be told to reread the beginning of today again. The post where I voted you quite clearly discusses the three of you (Michelle, Abi, and yourself), and individually addresses each of you about it.

To me your reply up top about how lil LC was different but I felt that still really did not address big LC's point. The "save" for civvie sig.

If you were looking for more than big LC's case then I can add more things on my own like my first quote pull.

You are a skilled player and
To me, saying you suspect someone becasue of someone elses case just reads like setting yourself up to yeet THAT person after the first one flips town. Like, "Oh, I was on the fence but LC's case convinced me!". The fact that LC's case is a big big stretch based on both of us reading into each others remarks makes it stand out more to me.

I get that people suspect me, I'm used to it. I used to be an awesome baddie, and I still can be when the set up grabs me, like Se7en, or when my team is over the top amazeballs in the right set up, like last years GOC. But I need to be able to hunt, and I can't do that in the games we have now :shrug: And my lack of wim becomes apparent by day 2-3 lol. I honestly only enjoy being a wolf anymore when it's multiball, and that makes me sad too, tbh.

So the No U is not a thing I love, but in this case it isn't that you (or Daisy) susses me; I think LC is town. LC BELIEVES what he said; I'm not sure that you or Daisy do, and that's the difference. If LC is bad, and thus insincere, I'll be flabbergasted, and super impressed. It's that you both used LC's case as a starting point. And you both know me well enough to see things without that if I were bad. But you didn't cause I'm not.

Also yeah, that no discussion thing is a thing, they did it in another game recently, and i get the math. But I do agree that, esp in a mountainous game, the yeet is our only tool. I was a bit eeehh about Abbi (and tbh Brad) due to it, but Abbi being NK killed that for me.
Skip softly, my moonbeams, for I have heard tell
That the stairs up to heaven lead straight down to hell
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 6:47 am Yes! I just realized you are getting what I’m saying about what Lime Coke had said about his vote move! He and I cannot both be telling the truth. And I don’t see why a baddie would lie about it at this point, it really doesn’t matter, but there is a lie here. He’s already changed his story once when I called him on it. Why do you think it’s me lying still?
It's a gut thing, and maybe a bit of a stubborness thing. I've thought he was town since day one, it so so contrasted with his Day One GOC. I also watched the New Vegas game, and he looked alot like that here. I am sure Brad is capable of switching it up, but I just think he's town :shrug:

Whereas with you, that vote, iunno. Although i went back today and reread your timeline, and see that you mentioned the same outline, albeit vaguely, in response to me after I voted you.

You're so awesome at remaining level and sounding very unemotional regardless of alignment, it serves you well.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 145
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

Okay.

Lime Coke and Roxy as a Wolf team?
Roxy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:43 am whois brad - can we please use their online name to make it easy for an old woman?
Roxy wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:29 am It will eventually sink in (brad= Limey) it just hasn't yet :noble:
^^ Roxy's first two mentions of Lime. If I'm being negative, then this is early "silly old me" distancing from a Wolf partner. Maybe she knew who he was and said this in fakery.
Roxy wrote: Wed Feb 28, 2024 11:07 am
Lime Coke wrote: Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:20 pm Okay tried fully catching up but I saw Wilgy posting more paragraphs and I got bored and started posting.

Hello everyone.
:haha: :shifty:
^^Pretty nothing interaction. Maybe she would do a little more for a teammate?
Roxy wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:48 am @Lime Coke - I do not think I have seen your town game. If I have it's been a minute but I do feel like you are trying to get into the game unlike last game where your posting was minimal as well as you making your thought process clear. I want to give you a chance this game but I will be watching.
^^ Pretty softball treatment of him in the Addressing the Class post.
Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:31 am Limey also feels like a town I agree
^^ Here she gives him a townread in agreement with S~V~S,
Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 11:31 am Limey also feels like a town I agree
^^ Here she gives him a townread in agreement with S~V~S. This was four RL days after she said she's giving him a chance. What did Lime do do deserve this townread?
Roxy wrote: Tue Mar 05, 2024 12:39 pm
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:49 am
Michelle wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:46 am
Lime Coke wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:45 am Okay night kills are throwing me off slightly.
Why?
Didn't think Epi was widely townread to the point of like you or I where we're not receiving any votes.
but he *is* an awesome player so people hedging on him is not anything new imo. Is this all?
^^ Another softball interaction

That's pretty much it until some mentions of his name in today's posts.

Lime Coke originally has Roxy in a list of players he'd vote for, but soon decides she's Town:
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:11 am Roxy iso I'm mixed on... feeling like her trying to understand reasoning on votes is a pretty good look though, analysis seems fine but something about it is messing with me, but that might be style difference.

So won't be voting today.
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:13 am Dammit Syn I was doing a monologue.

After the Roxy iso I was gonna go into a speech about standards and practices.
[Roxy posts Addressing the Class]
Lime Coke wrote: Fri Mar 01, 2024 7:53 am Okay yeah Roxy town.

And yes it's probably been a long while since you've seen my town game. Wheels are finally turning for me this game.
So... they're pretty compatible as a Wolf team. I'm going to look at the other combination interactions, but I'm not doing them all back-to-back. Too tedious :haha:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

@Lime Coke What wheels were turning for you, and where did they roll you to?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

OK, poll ends tonight, I thought it was tomorrow.

I have to reread some, but I will need to vote by 8-8:30 ish, about 90 mins to an hour before EOD.

I'm still not there on Brad, but I could be on Roxy.

@Roxy we had the wild winds too! I thought ted was gonna blow away this AM while we walked!
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

S~V~S wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 5:13 pm
So the No U is not a thing I love, but in this case it isn't that you (or Daisy) susses me; I think LC is town. LC BELIEVES what he said; I'm not sure that you or Daisy do, and that's the difference. If LC is bad, and thus insincere, I'll be flabbergasted, and super impressed. It's that you both used LC's case as a starting point. And you both know me well enough to see things without that if I were bad. But you didn't cause I'm not.

Also yeah, that no discussion thing is a thing, they did it in another game recently, and i get the math. But I do agree that, esp in a mountainous game, the yeet is our only tool. I was a bit eeehh about Abbi (and tbh Brad) due to it, but Abbi being NK killed that for me.
This is not true of me at all. I reacted to you when I came back right off because of how you responded to the vote the previous day. Then Long Con’s case added a layer on top of it, specifically pointing out things about your treatment of me that some of it I was already thinking and some of it I hadn’t looked at it the way he put it. I was already weirded out by your treatment of what happened to me. It felt like a very reductionary view of what happened.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

S~V~S and Lime Coke, Wolf teammates?

I looked through S~V~S' ISO, and her opinion on Lime Coke has been "he's not playing like X game where he was bad, so he's in my Town list". That's pretty much it for interaction and discussion around Lime Coke.

She does get called out for going hard at Daisy for her Day 1 vote, but having no issues with Lime's very similar vote, which she explains by saying the votes were nothing alike, and Lime had some posts leading up to his vote so he's okay.

Lime Coke doesn't mention S~V~S much. He gives an unexplained townread to her, and is happy to agree with Michelle when she brings S~V~S up as possible Town.

Sorry I didn't do a bunch of quotes this time, but you can scan ISOs and see if you agree.

Lime Coke and S~V~S are definitely compatible as a Wolf team.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Uuggghhh.

So it comes down to an I right about SVS being more likely civ because three people suspecting her are still in or is it Lime Coke and Roxy and SVS is still here because they believed she’d be an easier mislim.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Who do you think would be the most likely SVS teammate?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

@Long Con yeah that’s about it. Based on his engagement level day one I think he’s town.

You played/watched New Vegas. Do you think I’m reading him wrong?
S~V~S
Captain Obvious

Post by S~V~S »

K imma vote Roxy. I waffle re Daisy v Brad, one of them is misrepresenting. I have felt Brad was town all game, but Daisy sounds supa reasonable.

So sorry Roxy xox but I don’t buy your sincerity re your sus on me.

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:08 pm Who do you think would be the most likely SVS teammate?
Lime Coke is what would be the most obvious answer. You me and Roxy have been suspicious of her and she is dismissing Lime Coke as bad on basically vibes.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

I also find Roxy’s case on SVS a little weird. She picked where SVS said “I think” and then basically was using what she believed to be meta on me and compared it to where SVS suspected Long Con because of essentially giving reasoning for my actions. I get why she asked you those questions. I would have aligned me and you as wolf teammates based on that. We aren’t wolf teammates though, but it is an understandable suspicion so it’s weird that was what Roxy zeroed in on.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:20 pm I also find Roxy’s case on SVS a little weird. She picked where SVS said “I think” and then basically was using what she believed to be meta on me and compared it to where SVS suspected Long Con because of essentially giving reasoning for my actions. I get why she asked you those questions. I would have aligned me and you as wolf teammates based on that. We aren’t wolf teammates though, but it is an understandable suspicion so it’s weird that was what Roxy zeroed in on.
I didn't think that was the point of that interaction, but maybe I'm thinking of a different part. I thought she was calling out S~V~S for accusing me of claiming to know your mind, while at the same time saying she knew your mind. No?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:15 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 7:08 pm Who do you think would be the most likely SVS teammate?
Lime Coke is what would be the most obvious answer. You me and Roxy have been suspicious of her and she is dismissing Lime Coke as bad on basically vibes.
But, maybe Roxy is distancing? But she’s been on basically just SVS all along.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:22 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:15 pm
But, maybe Roxy is distancing? But she’s been on basically just SVS all along.
S~V~S voting Roxy at this point would be quite the distancing act. I don't know if I buy S~V~S/Roxy.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Yeah good point. like I said, Lime Coke is the most likely SVS teammate if she is bad. Also voting first is a good look for her, though it doesn’t mean as much in a game where votes can be moved and there is no hammer.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:22 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:20 pm I also find Roxy’s case on SVS a little weird. She picked where SVS said “I think” and then basically was using what she believed to be meta on me and compared it to where SVS suspected Long Con because of essentially giving reasoning for my actions. I get why she asked you those questions. I would have aligned me and you as wolf teammates based on that. We aren’t wolf teammates though, but it is an understandable suspicion so it’s weird that was what Roxy zeroed in on.
I didn't think that was the point of that interaction, but maybe I'm thinking of a different part. I thought she was calling out S~V~S for accusing me of claiming to know your mind, while at the same time saying she knew your mind. No?
Yeah, SVS was calling you out for that, but Roxy was saying she thought it was weird that SVS called you out for that while doing it herself. What she was referring to was not SVS “reading my mind.” It was SVS thinking it would be out of character of me.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Basically, Roxy’s case seems like a stretch to me. SVS had a decent case on you. Im not saying you’re bad. Im saying Roxy’s case is incredibly weak and a weird thing to latch onto.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:28 pm Yeah good point. like I said, Lime Coke is the most likely SVS teammate if she is bad. Also voting first is a good look for her, though it doesn’t mean as much in a game where votes can be moved and there is no hammer.
I looked at their ISOs, and Lime Coke is as believable a teammate with S~V~S as he is with Roxy. If it is Roxy/Lime, then that explains why I'm alive to go after S~V~S.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:31 pm Basically, Roxy’s case seems like a stretch to me. SVS had a decent case on you. Im not saying you’re bad. Im saying Roxy’s case is incredibly weak and a weird thing to latch onto.
To be fair, it was equally weak for S~V~S to accuse me of claiming to know your mind, when what I did was take the perspective of someone who sees the poll and chooses to make that vote. I don't think I really pursued that on her because it's too... in the weeds, or something.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:29 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 8:22 pm
Yeah, SVS was calling you out for that, but Roxy was saying she thought it was weird that SVS called you out for that while doing it herself. What she was referring to was not SVS “reading my mind.” It was SVS thinking it would be out of character of me.
Yeah... it's not strong, but it's too malleable to be able to decide on a hardline right or wrong, or to say it better, it's a matter of perspective. That's why I said it was too "in the weeds", I'm not putting a game on the line based on deciding what someone's perspective on someone else's argument about how someone else was treating someone else.

The thing is, I have suspected S~V~S more than Roxy all game, and she could be voting first to take advantage of our imperative to not split the vote. I don't know if she'd be bold enough to pull a move like that, but on the flip side, I don't know if she'd cast a game deciding vote like that as Town.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Roxy never really tried to push for an S~V~S vote. In my mind she had been making a case on S~V~S, but she was answering S~V~S' question.

She did end the big post with a bit of a cliffhanger, so I don't know if she had some text written that got deleted, or what. She didn't vote though. I was thinking that it made sense for her to make a case on S~V~S in the Lime/Roxy world, and reference my own posts against S~V~S to tug my heartstrings, and everything goes according to plan.

But if Roxy left S~V~S alive in order for her to be a target today... she didn't follow through with that plan. Is she even going to come back to vote? Is Lime??
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

If it's Roxy, most likely teammate is Lime Coke. If it's S~V~S, the most likely teammate is Lime Coke. He's the common denominator, should we just vote him?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

It comes down to what we believe about SVS. If she’s civ, Roxy is the best vote. If she’s bad, Lime Coke is the best vote.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

If she’s civ and we vote Lime Coke, we’re toast.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:08 pm Is she even going to come back to vote? Is Lime??
I’m really hoping so because if they aren’t I think I’m in a bad spot and probably one of you or SVS is bad.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:29 pm If she’s civ and we vote Lime Coke, we’re toast.
If S~V~S is civ, and we are civ, then Lime Coke is bad. How is that toast? :confused:
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Oh nm I get it
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:31 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:08 pm Is she even going to come back to vote? Is Lime??
I’m really hoping so because if they aren’t I think I’m in a bad spot and probably one of you or SVS is bad.
I am not bad.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Mmm, it depends on if you are good or bad.

If SVS is good and she voted Roxy and she is also good, leaving you and Lime Coke as bad, then civs are toast.

If you are good, we’re ok either way because the wolves will not have votes on them.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Will both have votes on them, sorry. Thyroid brain makes me fuck up function words.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:35 pm Mmm, it depends on if you are good or bad.

If SVS is good and she voted Roxy and she is also good, leaving you and Lime Coke as bad, then civs are toast.

If you are good, we’re ok either way because the wolves will not have votes on them.
Also, they could be waiting for a last-second vote surprise attack. If we both vote for S~V~S or Lime, then we run the risk of letting them tie it up. Which is a 50/50 shot of us winning or losing. If we both vote Roxy, we stay in control.
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:36 pm Will both have votes on them, sorry. Thyroid brain makes me fuck up function words.
Wait ,could you start that thought again? Who would both have votes on them?
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:38 pm
Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:36 pm Will both have votes on them, sorry. Thyroid brain makes me fuck up function words.
I cant, i think i wasn’t considering everything and I’m just confusing myself, lol. Just disregard it.

Let say SVS and both of us are good…

You’re right about the tie. That would be a crap way to end.

Let’s say SVS is bad, voting Roxy loses the game for us.

I think this comes down to what we believe about each other.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

And SVS, arrghh.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

Here is what I’m looking at. If you and SVS are both good, voting Roxy is best.

If you are bad and SVS is good, voting Roxy is still best because I think she’s more likely your partner based on your treatment of her and Lime Coke today.

If you are good and SVS is bad, the best vote is Lime Coke because he’s more likely her partner.

So for me, the best vote is probably Roxy.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Spacedaisy wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:45 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 11, 2024 9:38 pm
I cant, i think i wasn’t considering everything and I’m just confusing myself, lol. Just disregard it.

Let say SVS and both of us are good…

You’re right about the tie. That would be a crap way to end.

Let’s say SVS is bad, voting Roxy loses the game for us.

I think this comes down to what we believe about each other.
LOL, well... that's Mafia, right? I do think the Wolves have to be two of the three of them. I know I'm Town, and I don't believe you are the Wolf given your efforts today.

If S~V~S is bad and we vote Roxy, then we lose. If S~V~S is good and we vote Roxy, we... live. And we do this again tomorrow.

If S~V~S is bad, and we vote Lime, then we're voting for her teammate. If S~V~S is good and we vote Lime, we're voting for Roxy's teammate.
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

[VOTE: Roxy] aubergine
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Spacedaisy
Spectral Enchantress

Post by Spacedaisy »

This is the worst part. Waiting to see if I cast the right vote.
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine