Kagemusha (ENDGAME)

Play the current classic game here!
- Maximum of 17 players
- Maximum of 5 non-vanilla roles
- Required cycles of 48 (e.g., 24/24) or 72 hours (e.g., 48/24)

Moderators: Game Facilitators, Heist Host

Who killed the fake daimyō?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:00 pm

falcon45ca
No votes
Epignosis
50%
LoRab
20%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Long Con
No votes
sig
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
A thief who stole some coins (host/spec)
30%

Total votes: 10
☆Princess Abigail☆
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 10
Preferred Pronouns: She/Her

Re: Kagemusha (D1)

Post by ☆Princess Abigail☆ »

That's my hard claim
Bubbly Magical Girl who loves Caitlin more than anything in the world!

Resident Juice Sipping Icon

ImageImage
Spoiler: show
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 75

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:08 am ok

So someone tell me why Wilgy is town
nerd, tell me why half the cast here is town
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

we still missin Sig?

Sad.

I like sig.

Sig is my favorite flavor of subconscious thought.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
Scotty
Jeff
Posts in topic: 47
Preferred Pronouns: He/him

Post by Scotty »

☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:18 am Image

That's my hard claim
ohhhhhh

You’re town now congrats
When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather;
not screaming like the people in his car
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:24 am

I tend to view from the glass half empty lens.

I think you seem scummy. harder for me to equate that with thinking others are towny.

But working on it.

I don’t get any good ninja vibes from you

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:32 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:24 am

I tend to view from the glass half empty lens.

I think you seem scummy. harder for me to equate that with thinking others are towny.

But working on it.

I don’t get any good ninja vibes from you
do you get any cute ninja vibes?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

PA is smidge suspicious. Emotionless.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:30 am
☆Princess Abigail☆ wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:18 am Image

That's my hard claim
ohhhhhh

You’re town now congrats
Hot

ImageImage
You are Zenon, Town 1-shot Desperado. You’re known for posting a lot (namely in anime gif form), playing a lot, and, most importantly, making snap decisions – particularly in the endgame. In a recent game, Wild West FM, you were taken to final 3 and immediately voted the last wolf, resulting in a LyLo that was strictly speaking over in four minutes and two posts. This game, we’re giving you the chance to accomplish a similar feat.

High-Risk High-Reward (Day 2+, 1-shot, Immediate): Spend 6 Snapvote Charges, post Fuck it we ball glgl in bold red text, and ping a player. (When you use this ability, you should also inform the hosts privately.) If they are Town, you will strongman die. Otherwise, you will strongman kill that player. This action resolves instantly.
☆Princess Abigail☆

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:34 am PA is smidge suspicious. Emotionless.

ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

NOOOO! NOT THE JUICE! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
☆Princess Abigail☆

Get rekt I win

ImageImage

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I have developed an impression that Scotty might be schmoozier with me when he is mafia than when he is town. It may be Ted Lasso Mafia bias, or it may be meaningful. I believe it also happened in the ancient times (Easter Mafia). :ponder:

He opened by being schmoozy with me. :ponder:

:ponder:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:04 pm Yeah, JJJ is fine.
Why?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:53 am I have developed an impression that Scotty might be schmoozier with me when he is mafia than when he is town. It may be Ted Lasso Mafia bias, or it may be meaningful. I believe it also happened in the ancient times (Easter Mafia). :ponder:

EH, in Wolfwalkers W Scotty was just 'in sync with me' and I see nothing immediate in likeness.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:59 am EH, in Wolfwalkers W Scotty was just 'in sync with me' and I see nothing immediate in likeness.
That may be a better description, yes. He wasn't exactly "schmoozy" in Ted Lasso as much as he promoted my view of the game and strategic approach (i.e., he was "in sync with me"). Perhaps it's not quite the same.

Who knows, man

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Myes
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

24 hours and Falc hasn't really done anything.

Would yeet. No hunting drive.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Epi has taken stances and prodded in a way that is both encouraging the breaking of RVS and similar enough to the towny drive I've seen previously.

Wouldn't yeet.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

PA has juicebox'd and has advised no conclusions. Even feels would've been better than the nothing alfredo we received.

Would yeet.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

LoRab wrote: Wed Mar 20, 2024 7:36 pm Why hello syndicate land!
The single :lorab: post.

Would yeet, but better options are available.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty does not feel agenda pushing, I think the review of who is one is at least pro town.

Wouldn't yeet.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

One = OoE

Dumb autocorrect
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

[VOTE: Princess Abigail] aubergine

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:53 am I have developed an impression that Scotty might be schmoozier with me when he is mafia than when he is town. It may be Ted Lasso Mafia bias, or it may be meaningful. I believe it also happened in the ancient times (Easter Mafia). :ponder:

Can you remember in the before times where I was schmoozy with you as town?

Legitimate question, cause I don’t remember

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:55 am
Scotty wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:04 pm Yeah, JJJ is fine.
Why?
When I imagine you winding down after a long day of juggling in the streetz, you’re doing your taxes.

Feels tax-ey :shrug2:

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:04 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 12:59 am EH, in Wolfwalkers W Scotty was just 'in sync with me' and I see nothing immediate in likeness.
That may be a better description, yes. He wasn't exactly "schmoozy" in Ted Lasso as much as he promoted my view of the game and strategic approach (i.e., he was "in sync with me"). Perhaps it's not quite the same.

Who knows, man
Imagine a world where I’m always town.

Fixed it for you.

In other news, Wilgy’s single potshot posts are assuaging my concern. A part of me wonders if he’s just doing it to appear towny after I called attention to him, but I guess I’m feeling better.

[VOTE: sig] aubergine

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

@sig where my dog at

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

Nah, that’s more of a joke vote but it’s not as funny as I remember. I do want to hear from sig tho

I just looked again through TSP’s iso and it reads like a henna tattoo. I ain’t paying full price for that

[VOTE: TSP] aubergine

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am concerned that, in the present state of the game thread, the bar that the mafia must clear to seem like civilians is “have a pulse”. I have no immediate solution to that problem apart from calling for more action.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Simon, why do you suspect TonyStarkPrime?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca
Posts in topic: 116

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:39 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 7:12 pm Sweet
What's your Tony read?

I don't have one really, I'm inclined to vote elsewhere

Tho I do not know where as of yet
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 11:24 am [VOTE: Princess Abigail] aubergine

I'm a sheep

I'm a weirdo

Why the hell am I voting here?

It's cuz of the tacos

[VOTE: A'Bee] aubergine
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Player - are they suspicious? - would I vote?

falcon45ca - no - yes
Epignosis - no - no
Princess Abigail - yes - yes
DrWilgy - no - no
LoRab - no - yes
Scotty - no - no
TonyStarkPrime - kinda? - eh?
Long Con - no - no
sig - no - no
Abigail Sophia - no - yes
motobot - no - no
Simon - yes - yes

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:07 pm

Who knows, man

Fixed it for you.

In other news, Wilgy’s single potshot posts are assuaging my concern. A part of me wonders if he’s just doing it to appear towny after I called attention to him, but I guess I’m feeling better.

You see this is the issue with pressure for pressure's sake and why I only really do it when needed.

You have little means to actually tell if I was ever going to put out content without the pressure. I presume one could gauge how I responded to your pressure directly and the following work to see if it makes sense or not given the context, but there's so little of that at this point. Even more interesting is that commentary about this type of discussion is also mostly NAI as town can make the comments you made indicating concern as you put it, and wolves can voice it to leave an avenue open.

What fun
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Falc] aubergine is probably my best vote as it stands.

Will continue with my review of as Jay put it "do they have a pulse or not?"
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

I think Falc has had the opportunity to move the thread, chosen not to.

This at the same time also assists some of the dichotomy between Falc/TSP and Jay's commentary on said dichotomy.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:16 pm I think Falc has had the opportunity to move the thread, chosen not to.

This at the same time also assists some of the dichotomy between Falc/TSP and Jay's commentary on said dichotomy.
Could you explain your meaning? I haven't spoken of a dichotomy between falcon and Tony or about their relationship in the thread.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I may have answered my own question, but I'll let you answer anyway.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:26 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:16 pm I think Falc has had the opportunity to move the thread, chosen not to.

Could you explain your meaning? I haven't spoken of a dichotomy between falcon and Tony or about their relationship in the thread.
After I drive.

Did you not? I have a memory of it.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

I've had gigs the last 2 nights and hockey, I'm tired and a wee bit beat up physically
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:31 pm After I drive.

Did you not? I have a memory of it.
No Mafia + Drive.

I didn't speak about their relationship. I did ask falcon to provide a read on Tony. That was mostly intended for resolving "this thread is dead, so ask someone a question, any question, get posts in here immediately". You may have interpreted subtext.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:12 pm If one of my current voters is mafia, Wilgy would be my first guess. I'd probably guess zero mafia with a gun to my head.

Does this opinion change if I point the gun at your crotch?

I'm sheeping you on Abby, but I don't know why. What's behind your read? I've not noticed in my slim skim
motobot
Posts in topic: 23

Post by motobot »

I have changed my vote from JJJ to Princess Abigail. Don't get me wrong I'm still suspicious of JJJ but Princess Abigail knocks JJJ out of the park if that makes sense.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:38 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Thu Mar 21, 2024 11:12 pm If one of my current voters is mafia, Wilgy would be my first guess. I'd probably guess zero mafia with a gun to my head.

Does this opinion change if I point the gun at your crotch?

I'm sheeping you on Abby, but I don't know why. What's behind your read? I've not noticed in my slim skim
It would be an exaggeration to say I have a "read" on PA. So, when I say I have "suspicion", it's by the standards of this slow-moving Day 1.

Normally she gives impressions, even if she isn't highly active. I was expecting her to quote some posts here and there with takes, even if just "sus" or [gif symbolizing suspicion] or "lock town".

This is weak sauce. I have nothing better to offer other than maybe Simon's read on motobot seeming a bit TMI. That's also weak sauce. :shrug2:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motobot
DrWilgy
Epignosis

falcon45ca
LoRab
Scotty
TonyStarkPrime
Long Con
sig
Abigail Sophia

Princess Abigail
Simon

Avoiding yellow for the middle pile so I don't blind people using light mode. Within groups there is no meaningful order.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

The POE target was five (maybe six), so there is a lot of work to do. That'd demand six or seven town reads, and I am just not there. The alternative is to find the mafia instead of finding the civilians, but that strikes me as a fool's errand in this environment.

My methods will scarcely function here. The intuitive types will need to carry the reigns.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

motobot wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:40 pm I have changed my vote from JJJ to Princess Abigail. Don't get me wrong I'm still suspicious of JJJ but Princess Abigail knocks JJJ out of the park if that makes sense.
What makes you feel that way about Princess Abigail?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

motobot wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:40 pm I have changed my vote from JJJ to Princess Abigail. Don't get me wrong I'm still suspicious of JJJ but Princess Abigail knocks JJJ out of the park if that makes sense.

It might makes sense if you could elaborate on your read

But also

[VOTE: moto] aubergine
Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 2:13 pm
Scotty wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:07 pm

Who knows, man

Fixed it for you.

You see this is the issue with pressure for pressure's sake and why I only really do it when needed.

You have little means to actually tell if I was ever going to put out content without the pressure. I presume one could gauge how I responded to your pressure directly and the following work to see if it makes sense or not given the context, but there's so little of that at this point. Even more interesting is that commentary about this type of discussion is also mostly NAI as town can make the comments you made indicating concern as you put it, and wolves can voice it to leave an avenue open.

What fun
Town can be a city and wolf can be a kitten.

In the same vein, you can be a 1st year drop out instead of a doctor. I think this type of reasoning you’re putting forth- less of the zany, off the wall banter- at this point, regardless of me pressuring you, is a good look from my expectation of your town play

Scotty
Jeff

Post by Scotty »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:16 pm I am concerned that, in the present state of the game thread, the bar that the mafia must clear to seem like civilians is “have a pulse”. I have no immediate solution to that problem apart from calling for more action.
Yes, and I would contend that in this state, we’re in a lose-lose scenario for ideal D1 candidates. Leaning more towards a low poster gaining info in this case.

But a middle of the road contributor (this is distinctly different than a poster by count) would be ideal as we talk more

Return to “The Heist”