Kagemusha (ENDGAME)

Play the current classic game here!
- Maximum of 17 players
- Maximum of 5 non-vanilla roles
- Required cycles of 48 (e.g., 24/24) or 72 hours (e.g., 48/24)

Moderators: Game Facilitators, Heist Host

Who killed the fake daimyō?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:00 pm

falcon45ca
No votes
Epignosis
50%
LoRab
20%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Long Con
No votes
sig
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
A thief who stole some coins (host/spec)
30%

Total votes: 10
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 229
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Re: Kagemusha (D2)

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:18 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:02 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 7:26 pm @Long Con what are you thinking?
Tumultuous thoughts. I was drained of the inspiration I felt last night with you and Epi when I came in to find me at the top of your Wolf list, as though you hadn't a) said you found me as Town for well-defined reasons, and b) agreed to towncore me.

Finding it pretty easy to agree with Wilgy, and I don't feel like following your vote on to another LHF, because I don't think your methods are very sound. If you're even Town.
Also, keep in mind that the entire time you were playing "town core"...

Your vote has been on me. :goofp:
If you had asked, you would have liked the answer. It wasn't intended to stay, more as a guage of other JJJ-interested voters.
DrWilgy
Capo Regime (Street Boss)
Posts in topic: 75

Re: Kagemusha (D1)

Post by DrWilgy »

Epignosis wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:29 am
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:22 pm thinks going into eod.

Out of the playing players, I think TSP and Falc are the wolfier. Falc W > TSP W though.

Out of the not really here players PAbigail is probably the best vote. They were just not here enough to warrant votes compared to the rest of them. Further PAbigail not really having anything to add following catchup is bleh. I do have hestitate as I've seen this cold footed PAbigail recently be town, HOWEVER that doesn't constitute a reason to not vote them.

Scotty, LC, JJJ, Epi, Moto all have reasons as to why I wouldn't vote so that's fun.

D1 PoE put your consensus between {AbigailS, Falc, LoRab, Sig, Simon, TSP}
This is the most substantial post. If I had a gripe, it's why a bunch of us are lumped together as good.
I did have full thoughts written out on people and they were eaten like 3 times.

The tldr was: Epi appears within town range. Scotty's thoughts on expectations was really good. LC I don't sense an agenda from. Jay's activity and agreement with my reads is probably better to take as like/like thinking as opposed to sheep/pocket for now. Moto has Epi's vouch.
nutella wrote: Wed Feb 21, 2018 2:56 pm Image
@DrWilgy don't post any more k
Spoiler: show
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:23 pm
Tumultuous thoughts. I was drained of the inspiration I felt last night with you and Epi when I came in to find me at the top of your Wolf list, as though you hadn't a) said you found me as Town for well-defined reasons, and b) agreed to towncore me.

Finding it pretty easy to agree with Wilgy, and I don't feel like following your vote on to another LHF, because I don't think your methods are very sound. If you're even Town.

If you had asked, you would have liked the answer. It wasn't intended to stay, more as a guage of other JJJ-interested voters.
Have you learned anything from it? Not intended as rhetorical or patronizing. Literal question.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:46 am Wilgy and Tony are an interesting fit together. I don't much see it in isolation between them, but I could see the pair.

As a single pre-flip association, this read has limited value. But it'll inspire a more dedicated review of associations. I hope there's enough to work with.
Not really

I think chin scratching as opposed to offering thoughts about how I read Tony and potential insights to the "fire from hip" commentary I provided would've been more helpful than a lack of response into suspicion.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay wrote:Wilgy's vote is an enigma of science. Philosophers are known to throw their tomes across the auditorium in a fit of frustration after failing to solve its mystery.
insertnamehere wrote: Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:50 pm WTF was up with Wilgy's entire deal?
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 1:41 am DrWilgy's Day 1 suspicion of Tony and falcon might be the most important thing in the game to sort. I would really like to know where all three stand on each other right now.

@DrWilgy, @TonyStarkPrime, @falcon45ca
Tony meh, Falc yeet.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:02 pm Some Wilgy concerns:

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 5:20 pm Voting [VOTE: Tony] aubergine to split the vote and to keep my wolfmate moto from being a lead wagon.
DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 8:06 pm Fascinating.

No one has broken my tie split and we are down to the last booblibops of day.

The only standout example of classically Wilgyan hunting, and it didn't amount to anything.

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:22 pm thinks going into eod.

Out of the playing players, I think TSP and Falc are the wolfier. Falc W > TSP W though.

Out of the not really here players PAbigail is probably the best vote. They were just not here enough to warrant votes compared to the rest of them. Further PAbigail not really having anything to add following catchup is bleh. I do have hestitate as I've seen this cold footed PAbigail recently be town, HOWEVER that doesn't constitute a reason to not vote them.

Scotty, LC, JJJ, Epi, Moto all have reasons as to why I wouldn't vote so that's fun.

D1 PoE put your consensus between {AbigailS, Falc, LoRab, Sig, Simon, TSP}

Wilgy didn't explain his Tony suspicion. He did explain his falcon suspicion, though I'm not sure it was respectful of falcon's town range. He criticized falcon for "not moving the thread", and I am not sure town falcon moves threads all that often.

I find this to be the single most suspicious line of Wilgy's (and perhaps in the game overall). I am not accustomed to Wilgy being so agreeable with boring shrug votes like Princess Abigail was on Day 1, and this rationale seems unWilgy-like. Especially that HOWEVER portion is kind of hard to stomach. If he is less friendly to generic slanker eliminations in general (which I would describe Wilgy to be), and he has recent memories of PA being town in the slanker body, then why endorse that wagon without any resistance or demanding something more of her other voters?

I don't know what these reasons were apart from motobot. Wilgy attributed that to Epi's read on motobot.

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:24 pm I am on board with the POE, Wilgy. I don't really see it with Tony, but I am willing to listen on that one.
It's just gut.

I do often find myself on this issue with Tony though. Tony's posts always have a 'shoot from the hip' feel to me and that often makes me think that progression is splotchy if not missing and that generally leads to dissonance with how I read.

SO yeah, gut read Tony W but I often gut read Tony W, so I'm hesitant to trust that without the input of others.

Just looks a little phony. I had considered that it might signal a Wilgy/Tony pair, but even without that it's iffy in isolation.

DrWilgy wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 9:36 pm I shouldn't have given Falc the day pass. POE is too big for that.

Falc feels not like town Falc. If I'm hunting for W I vote there.

I really need to know where this read stands as of today.
Am I wrong in how I view Tony's play? Is there a a better sense of progression you get from the slot as opposed to me?
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:27 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 12:46 am Wilgy and Tony are an interesting fit together. I don't much see it in isolation between them, but I could see the pair.

As a single pre-flip association, this read has limited value. But it'll inspire a more dedicated review of associations. I hope there's enough to work with.
Not really

I think chin scratching as opposed to offering thoughts about how I read Tony and potential insights to the "fire from hip" commentary I provided would've been more helpful than a lack of response into suspicion.
The wording of this confuses me, but if I understand: there’s not much to say. Tony always does that. It’s pretty NAI. I think you said as much, which is why I barely considered it to be true “suspicion” (and considered possible compatibility).
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:25 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:23 pm

Have you learned anything from it? Not intended as rhetorical or patronizing. Literal question.
The vote landscape on your name has not changed since then. There have been a couple of nibbles from sig and wilgy I believe, but no one has pulled the trigger on a JJJ 4th vote. Maybe that says something about either of them, a lack of opportunism.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@DrWilgy I definitely think it would be wrong to expect clear progression from town Tony. He does his own thing, and it’s pretty much his shtick to leave half of it unsaid (perhaps wrongly assuming things to be obvious to others, no offense to Tony).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

The good Doctor may very well be prepping himself to be your executioner, though.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:29 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:27 pm

Not really

The wording of this confuses me, but if I understand: there’s not much to say. Tony always does that. It’s pretty NAI. I think you said as much, which is why I barely considered it to be true “suspicion” (and considered possible compatibility).
What do you consider a true suspicion? Is not finding a reason to call someone town a true suspicion?

If so that existed. Tony was a player that I had to reason to think was town.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:31 pm The good Doctor may very well be prepping himself to be your executioner, though.
I've been considering it all evening.

Mischippin T Jay though when we are still suffering from current activity levels would get a sin however and this I hold my vote
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Abigail will currently kill me anyway.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:31 pm @DrWilgy I definitely think it would be wrong to expect clear progression from town Tony. He does his own thing, and it’s pretty much his shtick to leave half of it unsaid (perhaps wrongly assuming things to be obvious to others, no offense to Tony).
So as someone who works off clear cut statements and data, is anything I've stated about normally being unable to see town tony abnormal?
Image Image Image
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:33 pm Abigail will currently kill me anyway.
But you've got a man on the inside, town core, buddy.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:31 pm @DrWilgy I definitely think it would be wrong to expect clear progression from town Tony. He does his own thing, and it’s pretty much his shtick to leave half of it unsaid (perhaps wrongly assuming things to be obvious to others, no offense to Tony).
So as someone who works off clear cut statements and data, is anything I've stated about normally being unable to see town tony abnormal?
Not abnormal at all.

That just tends to result in a null read, not a wolf read. It was unclear to me why you landed on the latter.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:34 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:33 pm Abigail will currently kill me anyway.
It’s almost like you’ve been

Pulling a

Long

Con

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:37 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:34 pm
It’s almost like you’ve been

Pulling a

Long

Con
I'm a man of my word, hoss. Lots of duplicitous types out there, but not me.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:36 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:34 pm
Not abnormal at all.

That just tends to result in a null read, not a wolf read. It was unclear to me why you landed on the latter.
I often reserve nulls to players I haven't read or thought about for awhile.

If you aren't null and aren't town you are worth a choppin.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I am comfortable with and perhaps resigned to my Abigail Sophia vote. I understand why it might be underwhelming after the previous Abigail.

But I’ve showed all my work. I didn’t shrug my way to this one. I’ll live with the results, whatever they are

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

And that's mainly because gut fills in the empty read with thoughts of violence and wolfy flavored meat
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

We are potentially at 8 v 3 at the moment?

Blah.

2 more mischops allowed.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I’d love to hear everyone’s most confident civilian reads if they haven’t already shared.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Some annoying WIFOM to decorate your guest bathroom:

I’m not mafia because absolutely nobody on this roster makes sense as my mafia teammate unless you think it’s exactly sig and LoRab with me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

If I flip t Jay I'll be beating my head against a wall all night.

If I flip t quiet player I'll be beating my head against a wall all night.

Gut says vote Jay. Rational though processing and risk assessment brain says vote Abigail.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:41 pm Some annoying WIFOM to decorate your guest bathroom:

I’m not mafia because absolutely nobody on this roster makes sense as my mafia teammate unless you think it’s exactly sig and LoRab with me.
I'm sitting in my bunker listening to radio waves with a tin hat thinking Falc/Jay is a fine combo.

The tinfoil pirate hat comes out and I think Epi/Moto.
Image Image Image
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

[VOTE: Abigail ] aubergine

Stupid numbers brain keeps me from consuming Jay.
Image Image Image
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:43 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:41 pm Some annoying WIFOM to decorate your guest bathroom:

I'm sitting in my bunker listening to radio waves with a tin hat thinking Falc/Jay is a fine combo.

I've considered the Epi/moto tinfoil. For the moment I just can't afford that tinfoil.

I just reduced the whole game to you vs. falcon a bit ago and was voting him, so that's wrong. I know that's more annoying WIFOM, but the bold and brave souls know when the annoying WIFOM is real.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I hope Abigail Sophia is mafia.

If not

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 116

Post by falcon45ca »

[VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

What a twist!
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:11 pm [VOTE: JJJ] aubergine
You haven't given a single read on me since early-mid Day 1 when you said I am "prolly town".

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:49 pm
DrWilgy wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 8:43 pm

I've considered the Epi/moto tinfoil. For the moment I just can't afford that tinfoil.

I just reduced the whole game to you vs. falcon a bit ago and was voting him, so that's wrong. I know that's more annoying WIFOM, but the bold and brave souls know when the annoying WIFOM is real.
Why is Wilgy vs falcon wrong? Falcon could be a Wolf and Wilgy Town, and then you voting him would be right. I don't get your logic here with the WIFOM.
DrWilgy

Post by DrWilgy »

Ties being not random means I'll tiebreak here for Jay yeet if needed.
Image Image Image
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:14 pm
You haven't given a single read on me since early-mid Day 1 when you said I am "prolly town".

You've said before that it's clear my reads evolve outside of the thread

Now you are surprised by it
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:14 pm Why is Wilgy vs falcon wrong? Falcon could be a Wolf and Wilgy Town, and then you voting him would be right. I don't get your logic here with the WIFOM.
To be clear, I was suggesting that Wilgy was wrong to pair me with falcon (which is WIFOM).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:15 pm

Hey!

... you been readin'? :evileye:
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I said that about Tony.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:15 pm
Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:14 pm Why is Wilgy vs falcon wrong? Falcon could be a Wolf and Wilgy Town, and then you voting him would be right. I don't get your logic here with the WIFOM.
To be clear, I was suggesting that Wilgy was wrong to pair me with falcon (which is WIFOM).
Ah, thanks, I got the fuller context now.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If I am dead, I want to know everyone's plans of action moving forward.

We're not going to fart around while I watch from the grave. What's next? Plan ahead starting immediately.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:15 pm

I said that about Tony.

Ah, well you've said it about myself in a game we played together last year

Do you now feel it's an inaccurate description of how I play?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If I was mafia I would a stranglehold on this thread. It would be entirely under my control. This is a game giftwrapped to mafia Jay.

Be mindful of that next time. In 2026.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:17 pm Ah, well you've said it about myself in a game we played together last year

I'm sure you do that sometimes. Everyone does that sometimes.

Why are you voting for me?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:18 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:17 pm Ah, well you've said it about myself in a game we played together last year

I think you're Maf

You talk about a stranglehold on the thread...what does that mean?

Does it mean you'd have near or over 200 posts by D2? Cuz that's what's happened
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:20 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:18 pm

I think you're Maf

You talk about a stranglehold on the thread...what does that mean?

Does it mean you'd have near or over 200 posts by D2? Cuz that's what's happened
What I mean is that I would have zero votes on me, because I'd be adhering to everyone's generic cookie cutter impression of my "meta" by being assertive, making cases, being extensively analytical all game instead of just today, and I would have achieved this with fewer than 200 posts. I would exhibit no turbulence. I would be a beacon of self-assurance and strategic soundness. People would look up to me instead of telling me that they don't believe in my methods. People would find warmth under my gaze instead of saying I'm "demotivated".

That's all so damned easy in a game like this. I could do it with my eyes closed. I have many times.

If I am a goofy floppy mess, it's because I am not in control and cannot take it by force. That only comes from my civilian body. This is complete truth, but nobody I know nobody cares. WIFOM is too scary, and we don't have the courage to acknowledge that it's probably legitimate.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

2026? Really? 😪
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis is a bit suspicious for seeming to not give a shit that I am dying.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Long Con
So Divine

Post by Long Con »

Well, is he even here?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2024 9:27 pm Well, is he even here?
He's been around most of the day phase since I accumulated three votes.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don't figure Epignosis is teamed with Abigail Sophia, so we'll see how that goes. Or we won't.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “The Heist”