Kagemusha (ENDGAME)

Play the current classic game here!
- Maximum of 17 players
- Maximum of 5 non-vanilla roles
- Required cycles of 48 (e.g., 24/24) or 72 hours (e.g., 48/24)

Moderators: Game Facilitators, Heist Host

Who killed the fake daimyō?

Poll ended at Sun Mar 31, 2024 10:00 pm

falcon45ca
No votes
Epignosis
50%
LoRab
20%
TonyStarkPrime
No votes
Long Con
No votes
sig
No votes
JaggedJimmyJay
No votes
A thief who stole some coins (host/spec)
30%

Total votes: 10
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 563
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Re: Kagemusha (D4)

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:39 am I think Lorab is indeed mafia. The more I think on the Simon (lack of) exchange, the more I think that's a slam dunk.
Does anyone here feel like anything is a slam dunk?
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo
Posts in topic: 126

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:30 pm
LoRab wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:25 pm You’re either wrong or you re lying. Either way, I’m civ.

Please, show me a game where players on this forum didn’t suspect me for that. Because, that is not alignment indicative. And I just clarified my thoughts on Indy views.

Meanwhile, since I have nothing to lose now,. And in case there’s some weird thing and my lynch doesn’t end the game with the bad guys winning,I’ll share that you have become way more suspicious this round. You’re close in line for rising from orange to red. Evidence includes your clearly not really paying attention to details of the game.

And your apparent glee at the wagon against me.
This may be an important thing. LoRab, when accused, has fully opened the POE pool (in a sense) by including sig as a suspect, and that has progressed. I don't actually think that is a suspicious thing for her to do in isolation. Indeed, that's kind of what I would expect from a civilian in her position. She would have a uniquely insightful view of the game by way of knowing LoRab isn't it. That tends to require considering more radical possibilities.

I contrast this with Epignosis, who found another player in as much danger as he was to accuse (LoRab herself) and went for the self-proclaimed "slam dunk". That's easier to describe as an agenda.
If you had to pick between the two do you still find Epi worse?

Personally I think expanding the POE at this phase just makes it more confusing, adds more unknown, and just further increases the chance we misvote. But, I’m a bit bias regarding that :p
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:17 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:22 pm @falcon45ca I can’t get Epi to talk about you, so he’s either teamed with you or trying to make it look that way. If it’s the latter, only you can drive the wedge.
All right. This is a civilian JJJ. Final answer.
I also find this kind of hard to believe.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark
Posts in topic: 79
Preferred Pronouns: She series

Post by LoRab »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:07 pm [VOTE: lorab] aubergine

I talked myself into it with the above post.

I wouldn’t be shocked if we see LC switch over shortly then it’s just a matter of convincing one maybe two other civs, if they aren’t able to they’ll switch back to Epi.
Can you better explain your second sentence? I don’t know what you mean of “convincing civs,” other than it seems to be an admission of you’re not civ.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:34 pm
LoRab wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:25 pm You’re either wrong or you re lying. Either way, I’m civ.

Please, show me a game where players on this forum didn’t suspect me for that. Because, that is not alignment indicative. And I just clarified my thoughts on Indy views.

Meanwhile, since I have nothing to lose now,. And in case there’s some weird thing and my lynch doesn’t end the game with the bad guys winning,I’ll share that you have become way more suspicious this round. You’re close in line for rising from orange to red. Evidence includes your clearly not really paying attention to details of the game.

This may be an important thing. LoRab, when accused, has fully opened the POE pool (in a sense) by including sig as a suspect, and that has progressed. I don't actually think that is a suspicious thing for her to do in isolation. Indeed, that's kind of what I would expect from a civilian in her position. She would have a uniquely insightful view of the game by way of knowing LoRab isn't it. That tends to require considering more radical possibilities.

I contrast this with Epignosis, who found another player in as much danger as he was to accuse (LoRab herself) and went for the self-proclaimed "slam dunk". That's easier to describe as an agenda.
If you had to pick between the two do you still find Epi worse?

Personally I think expanding the POE at this phase just makes it more confusing, adds more unknown, and just further increases the chance we misvote. But, I’m a bit bias regarding that :p
Yes, I do.

I have seen many civilians under heavy pressure do what LoRab is doing, be accused of expanding the POE, and die for it. It's easy for us to forget that a civilian in her position has very little choice (and additional reason to believe in it). Frankly if she didn't suspect you at least a little bit I think that would be a bigger problem.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

LoRab wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:34 pm

I wouldn’t be shocked if we see LC switch over shortly then it’s just a matter of convincing one maybe two other civs, if they aren’t able to they’ll switch back to Epi.
Can you better explain your second sentence? I don’t know what you mean of “convincing civs,” other than it seems to be an admission of you’re not civ.
You and LC are mafia,

You only need one maybe two civs to join you on the falcon wagon and boom win.
ImageImage
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 116

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:33 pm
Epignosis wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 12:39 am I think Lorab is indeed mafia. The more I think on the Simon (lack of) exchange, the more I think that's a slam dunk.
Does anyone here feel like anything is a slam dunk?

NHL 94

But this game, no
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:26 pm If we add TSP back into the mix and say they’re teammates that would explain why we’re all having such a hard time finding two mafia members. But; there’s the risk there that we assume this and blindly go into the lorab vote.

Having said that it isn’t a stretch to think that Lorab, who isn’t as tied into the game wouldn’t be totally aware of TSP Claim/}remember her early comment
Didn’t you not know if there was an Indy in the game a few hours ago? And wasn’t I the one to answer you about it?

And you keep saying I’m not tied to the game. That isn’t true. I’ve read every post. Can you say the same?
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:38 pm
LoRab wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:34 pm

You and LC are mafia,

You only need one maybe two civs to join you on the falcon wagon and boom win.
Ah. That makes sense. Shoddy logic, but I understand what you are wrong about.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Long Con @TonyStarkPrime any thoughts about this rationale?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If Epi is mafia then falcon is probably still the most viable teammate. His votes have been uninvested, and that's as true as ever right now.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Well shit I fell like I’m right back to where I was pre ISO
ImageImage
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

Feel like*
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

If LoRab is mafia, I am struggling to find a good teammate right now. I don't think Epi makes sense unless he abandoned his old aversion to bussing. He can win the game today if he wants to, so pursuing his teammate would be goofy.

Long Con is theoretically plausible, but he is also the origin of the LoRab wagon today more than anyone else. So eh.

falcon is theoretically plausible, but only if we accept significant distancing earlier in the game (especially with LoRab's indignant reception of his accusations).

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Long Con bussing LoRab is a possibility. It just doesn't strike me as necessary on his part. Perhaps, since he wanted falcon first and was diverted by Tony's "no". It still feels kind of wrong to me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

I’ll either be ending on lorab or epi, one has to be mafia within the current POE or we’re 100% cooked

I’ll probably be logging out for a bit but I do plan to come back before eod.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It may be a good idea for me to do the same just to align my turbulent thoughts, but only briefly. There is little time left, and Easter may force our hand. We know Epignosis is celebrating that too.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Reminder that a tie won't cut it -- mafia control them. It shouldn't happen with 7 players, but yanno.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:48 pm If LoRab is mafia, I am struggling to find a good teammate right now. I don't think Epi makes sense unless he abandoned his old aversion to bussing. He can win the game today if he wants to, so pursuing his teammate would be goofy.

Long Con is theoretically plausible, but he is also the origin of the LoRab wagon today more than anyone else. So eh.

falcon is theoretically plausible, but only if we accept significant distancing earlier in the game (especially with LoRab's indignant reception of his accusations).

That’s the big hang up, I could see LC he’s known to bus, Falcon is possible, and then it could only be TSP.
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Unless both players in the tie are mafia, in which case the game is locked down. But that's a pipe dream.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:48 pm If LoRab is mafia, I am struggling to find a good teammate right now. I don't think Epi makes sense unless he abandoned his old aversion to bussing. He can win the game today if he wants to, so pursuing his teammate would be goofy.

That’s because my teammates are other civs who have no other information and are lost.
sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:52 pm Reminder that a tie won't cut it -- mafia control them. It shouldn't happen with 7 players, but yanno.
And with 2 mafia we really need to try and consolidate
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Perhaps it's meaningful that falcon is the only player who has suspected me and never reconsidered.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

sig
bolt sbit mpo

Post by sig »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:55 pm Perhaps it's meaningful that falcon is the only player who has suspected me and never reconsidered.
You’re saying he’s right and you’re mafia? :p
ImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:52 pm That’s because my teammates are other civs who have no other information and are lost.
Could you describe what it is about me that you find trustworthy?

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

sig wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:55 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:55 pm Perhaps it's meaningful that falcon is the only player who has suspected me and never reconsidered.
You’re saying he’s right and you’re mafia? :p
I dunno what I'm saying. :smile:

If the mafia killed Scotty and Wilgy in part to make me look like a dope, perhaps he is sticking to the plan even as it fails.

Dunno. :smile:

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:55 pm
LoRab wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 6:52 pm That’s because my teammates are other civs who have no other information and are lost.
Because your thoughts have been civ aligned as I red them, and tone.
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:33 pm Player - are they suspicious? - would I vote?

falcon45ca - no - yes
Epignosis - no - no
Princess Abigail - yes - yes
DrWilgy - no - no
LoRab - no - yes
Scotty - no - no
TonyStarkPrime - kinda? - eh?
Long Con - no - no
sig - no - no
Abigail Sophia - no - yes
motobot - no - no
Simon - yes - yes

You had me as not sus, yes would vote on D1

Which means the whole not sus is a non read

D1 bud. You're Maf
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LoRab wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:05 pm

I'd like to hear some specifics, cuz this is a boiler plate read
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:06 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Fri Mar 22, 2024 1:33 pm Player - are they suspicious? - would I vote?

falcon45ca - no - yes
Epignosis - no - no
DrWilgy - no - no
LoRab - no - yes
Scotty - no - no
Long Con - no - no
sig - no - no
motobot - no - no
Simon - yes - yes

D1 bud. You're Maf
I struggle to imagine why you care about that right now. There has been a whole game and I have made hundreds more posts (as you have mentioned repeatedly).

Why is that Day 1 post important to you? What do you even mean? I seriously don’t understand.

“Not sus, would vote” is basically just null/POE.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:07 pm

You’re not going to listen to me, so why bother.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I would appreciate the same.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:08 pm
falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:06 pm

falcon45ca - no - yes
Epignosis - no - no
DrWilgy - no - no
LoRab - no - yes
Scotty - no - no
Long Con - no - no
sig - no - no
motobot - no - no
Simon - yes - yes

D1 bud. You're Maf
I struggle to imagine why you care about that right now. There has been a whole game and I have made hundreds more posts (as you have mentioned repeatedly).

Why is that Day 1 post important to you? What do you even mean? I seriously don’t understand.

“Not sus, would vote” is basically just null/POE.

I bring it up as you said my read hadn't changed on you, when it would appear that the same is true for you

I'm calling you a hypocrite

I don't vote null reads, do you? Is that who you wagon, the nulls?
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LoRab wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:10 pm

You’re not going to listen to me, so why bother.

[VOTE: lorab] aubergine
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I absolutely vote null reads @falcon45ca. I have done in this and many other games. I look for civilians and null reads don’t meet the standard.

I have also said you have had town moments repeatedly this game. Treating it like I have tunneled you is just demonstrably untrue.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I don’t feel like falcon has read my posts.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Seriously, though. Is there anything I could have responded to that which would convince anyone that by lynching me they are handing the game to the baddies?

Because, y’all are.

And I’m exhausted (and still not fully healthy), and I’m not going to bother. There’s no way civvies will win if we don’t lynch a baddie this round, as far as I can see. In lynching me, yall are lynching a civvie.

So, I’ve kind of lost motivation to respond other than how I feel l Ike responding.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab is a patsy. I don’t know exactly who is the perpetrator, but I’m not voting for her.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It’s incredibly easy to envision mafia agendas aimed at making LoRab the winning play.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:14 pm I absolutely vote null reads @falcon45ca. I have done in this and many other games. I look for civilians and null reads don’t meet the standard.

I have also said you have had town moments repeatedly this game. Treating it like I have tunneled you is just demonstrably untrue.

You absolutely have said I've had town moments, but you've also never TR me. Are you trying to say now that you have?

I don't think every post you've made is wolfy, far from it, but that doesn't mean you're not scum dude
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Thank you.
LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Falcon’s defensiveness has sounded baddies and baddier.

So [VOTE: falcon] aubergine
falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LoRab wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:20 pm Seriously, though. Is there anything I could have responded to that which would convince anyone that by lynching me they are handing the game to the baddies?

Because, y’all are.

And I’m exhausted (and still not fully healthy), and I’m not going to bother. There’s no way civvies will win if we don’t lynch a baddie this round, as far as I can see. In lynching me, yall are lynching a civvie.

So, I’ve kind of lost motivation to respond other than how I feel l Ike responding.

You didn't even give me an option, you said it wouldn't matter even if you did

Don't rob me of being able to make my own decision, and then act like it was all a lost cause anyhow
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

falcon45ca

Post by falcon45ca »

LoRab wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:25 pm Falcon’s defensiveness has sounded baddies and baddier.

So [VOTE: falcon] aubergine

What am I defending?
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

falcon45ca wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:23 pm
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:14 pm I absolutely vote null reads @falcon45ca. I have done in this and many other games. I look for civilians and null reads don’t meet the standard.

You absolutely have said I've had town moments, but you've also never TR me. Are you trying to say now that you have?

I don't think every post you've made is wolfy, far from it, but that doesn't mean you're not scum dude
I mean I haven’t concretely town read anyone other than sig or Tony.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@LoRab there would be value in answering falcon’s question about specific examples to town read me.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

LoRab
Loan Shark

Post by LoRab »

Fine.

Your consistent sharing of ideas as they come to your head, and being willing to be wrong, are both civ qualities.

Your frequency of shorter posts throughout day cycles makes it unlikely that you are also posting in ptsd.

I wouldn’t really be logical that you’d NK Wilgy, only to make the point that the baddies are likely not fully following the game. I mean, maybe? But then you’d let someone else make the actual case for the idea. I mean, occam on top of occam means, you’re likely civ.
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

LoRab wrote: Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:46 pm Fine.

Your consistent sharing of ideas as they come to your head, and being willing to be wrong, are both civ qualities.

Your frequency of shorter posts throughout day cycles makes it unlikely that you are also posting in ptsd.

I wouldn’t really be logical that you’d NK Wilgy, only to make the point that the baddies are likely not fully following the game. I mean, maybe? But then you’d let someone else make the actual case for the idea. I mean, occam on top of occam means, you’re likely civ.
Thanks LoRab. @falcon45ca please interact.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

Both mafia are currently voting LoRab.

Two among Epi, falcon, and Long Con.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Return to “The Heist”