The Mafia Championship - Season 11

Come join us for fun events and site-wide votes, such as our annual Socky Awards, the much anticipated Mafia Job queue polls, and more!

Moderator: Community Team

Jackofhearts2005
something funny
Posts in topic: 3
Preferred Pronouns: He/His/Him

Re: The Mafia Championship - Season 11

Post by Jackofhearts2005 »

KitsuShel and K-Ness, who have both played at least once here are the two Realmsers I would most love to see in champs. Girathon is a close third.
Long Con
So Divine
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: boy ones

Post by Long Con »

I'll second the falcon nomination.
JaggedJimmyJay
The Brassiere of The Syndicate
Posts in topic: 20
Preferred Pronouns: He/him/his/himself
Aka: Jay | JJJ | J3 | 3J | jagged | Jimmy | KOFM

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I'll see if I can contact Seanzie and DrWilgy. We should start voting tomorrow so our reps have time to prepare however they would like to.
Spoiler: show
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

ImageImageImageImageImage

Rate Your Music

Best Townie, Maffies 4, 8 and 9
Best Scum, Maffies 3
Best Moderator, Maffies 8 and 9
Most Valuable Player, Maffies 7 and 9
Best Roleplay, Maffies 4 and 6
Spirit Award, Maffies 9
Hall of Fame inductee, Maffies 4

Mafia Universe

Mafia Championship Finalist, 2015 and 2020
Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

I haven't been able to get a hold of @Seanzie, unfortunately. We may have to proceed, but I'll give it another day.
Overall: 73-57 (.56) | Town 49-41 (.54) | Mafia 18-11 (.62) | Independent 6-4 (.60)

The Syndicate: Town 23-26; Mafia 10-5; Indy 5-1 | RateYourMusic: Town 14-13; Mafia 5-4; Indy 0-3 | Mafia Universe: Town 6-0; Mafia 1-0 | Student Doctor Network: Town 2-1; Mafia 1-0 | HeroClixRealms: Town 1-0; Mafia 0-1 | Bulbagarden: Mafia 0-1; Indy 1-0 | 2+2 POG: Town 1-0 | Naruto Forums: Town 0-1 | Personality Café: Town 1-0 | Vendetta Strada: Town 0-1 | Mafia451: Town 1-0 | Wintreath: Mafia 1-0

Awards:

The Syndicate

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage[-Mass Effect Mafia banner-]ImageImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

@Delta and @falcon45ca, for the moment it looks like you're our candidates. @DrWilgy deferred to anyone else since he went last year.

If either of you would prefer to serve as a backup rather than the primary representative, let me know (in this thread or privately if you prefer). Neither of you should feel any pressure to volunteer in that sense. Otherwise, we can hold a vote to determine the primary and backup.

If we hear from Seanzie today, we can adapt from there.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Delta
Money Launderer
Posts in topic: 2
Preferred Pronouns: He/They

Post by Delta »

I'm more than happy to step back and let Falcon be main rep since I know he's far more active here than what I am \o/
falcon45ca
Uomini D'onore (Man of Honor)
Posts in topic: 2

Post by falcon45ca »

JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:56 pm @Delta and @falcon45ca, for the moment it looks like you're our candidates. @DrWilgy deferred to anyone else since he went last year.

If either of you would prefer to serve as a backup rather than the primary representative, let me know (in this thread or privately if you prefer). Neither of you should feel any pressure to volunteer in that sense. Otherwise, we can hold a vote to determine the primary and backup.

Delta wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:59 pm I'm more than happy to step back and let Falcon be main rep since I know he's far more active here than what I am \o/

Put me in coach
we can't stop here...this is bat country!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImageImageImageImageImage Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image ImageImage ImageImageImage
JaggedJimmyJay

Post by JaggedJimmyJay »

It looks like we have our representatives!

@falcon45ca as the primary
@Delta as the backup

That’s a great pairing. Y’all should feel free to head to the thread on Mafia Universe to announce yourselves. :nicenod:

For Delta: backups can easily get into the action if you keep a close eye on MU. They’ll send out calls for subs early and often. If you are able and have the desire, it’d be super to see you both. It’d also make spec chat accessible faster.

The Syndicate has played in 25 champs games, and all but the very first have been town roles. Jinx.

This also leaves y’all a little time to check out the MU practice games if you wish.

Awards:

The Syndicate

Student Doctor Network

Rate Your Music

Best Scum, Maffies 3
Spirit Award, Maffies 9

Mafia Universe

Best Town Player, 2020

Hosts:

Roxy
Hitman
Posts in topic: 1
Preferred Pronouns: She, Her, Whore if ya know me

Post by Roxy »

falcon45ca wrote: Mon Apr 08, 2024 10:33 am
JaggedJimmyJay wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:56 pm @Delta and @falcon45ca, for the moment it looks like you're our candidates. @DrWilgy deferred to anyone else since he went last year.

Delta wrote: Sun Apr 07, 2024 5:59 pm I'm more than happy to step back and let Falcon be main rep since I know he's far more active here than what I am \o/

Put me in coach
;)

Return to “Events”